Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 30, 2016 12:06 PM

Mar 2009
Astros said:
grave_robber said:
@Astros, and @Jackrito, this assuming his extra vote wasn't stolen, right?
Considering the one shot nature of that ability I'd assume killing me would be the preferable option.

It's not 1-shot, but only 1 of 2 mafiosos can do it, so either the mafia RB stole it or the framer stole it if we were framed or Rb'ed.
You never got a message that you were RB'ed that means either you were framed in case the cop checked you and it would make sense to do that and steal your vote then. If you had an extra vote, they wouldn't have known.

But they can steal 1 vote every night, that's why our role exists, to keep the balance.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 30, 2016 12:08 PM

May 2012
@grave_robber
Okay, I asked and I wasn't RB'd.
Nov 30, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
grave_robber said:
It's not 1-shot, but only 1 of 2 mafiosos can do it
@greenwillow can you verify this? To my knowledge the role list labelled the ability (1- shot) for both roles.
Nov 30, 2016 12:17 PM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
@grave_robber

Then it went through.

look at the clarifications:
-Players will not be informed if their vote is taken away.
-Result will be sent to watcher/tracker even if their targets won't visit anyone.
-Nothing at all can prevent Vigilante's kill, even a bulletproof protection.
-Ban (bulletproof) is not informed if the bulletproof was used up.
-Gonna always tell to the player if they were roleblocked.
-Not telling if a player is healed.

So, if you expected a result and weren't told about it, you can ask for it now =3

Nov 30, 2016 12:18 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
@grave_robber
#5 under clarifications is "Gonna always tell to the player if they were roleblocked."
Nov 30, 2016 12:18 PM

Mar 2009
Astros said:
grave_robber said:
@greenwillow can you verify this? To my knowledge the role list labelled the ability (1- shot) for both roles.

Oh, it's 1-shot now, you're right. They would save it for end game or at least 1 of them since they're doing so well.

Well, they're mostly watching the townies kill each other....

Nov 30, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
Astros said:
grave_robber said:
Taking away the vote? Vivian has it as a 1-shot and Dreyfus has this 1-shot, but they can't both use it at the same night, so that it wouldn't be -2 votes for town.
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Nov 30, 2016 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
greenwillow said:
Taking away the vote? Vivian has it as a 1-shot and Dreyfus has this 1-shot, but they can't both use it at the same night, so that it wouldn't be -2 votes for town.
Basically if the abilities are 1-shot in nature period. But, you specifying that once again proves that. Thanks.
Nov 30, 2016 1:20 PM

May 2012
More catchup stuff.

#1136 Kit:
Phraze was town in Camp, so I don’t understand why Kit is mentioning that after saying they suspect DenjaX.

#1166 Logic:
that leaves Soren and Kit as my top suspect.

Agreed. I believe that there is one scum between Soren and Kit, if not both of them. That would explain the buddying up that has been happening between them.

#1168 Ruu:
I don't want to die!!!! T_______T I hope I'm not mafia's first option D:
If I am can the doctor try to save me please ? >////<

Uh…? This may be paranoia over being NK’d, but it sounds like a way to ask the doc to protect her instead of someone like Logic. I don’t like this question.

#1169 Kit:
How is Grrr confirmed scum to Phraze and why is Kit not asking about that? I haven’t seen any cases built or anything from Grrr to confirm he is scum...And now he’s dead and flipped town. -_-

#1172 Logic:
Okay. Glad someone asked this.

#1176 Kit:
Hmmm. :\ Don’t know what to make of this post.

#1185 Ruu:
I wish the cop could be more useful at this point. I haven't seen any posts that suggested someone might be cop. I know that it's better that they stay under the radar so mafia won't kill them but still... some kind of clue would be nice xD

Are you role fishing, Ruu?
Kit is the only town read I have (100%) ; logic is townish at this point; and with coro I go back and forth…

I’m interested to know why she townreads Kit so confidently.

DenjaX is making a lot of discussion about TPR and role claiming leading up to lynch-time.

#1289 Soren:
What is he trying to claim here? ._.
Nov 30, 2016 1:34 PM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
yeah... and soren is claiming watcher... What did he see? ugh, let's see who grrr blocked

I still don't get the hint he gave. xD So he claimed watcher? Well that’s not my role...Hm.

Then it went through.

-Result will be sent to watcher/tracker even if their targets won't visit anyone.

So, if you expected a result and weren't told about it, you can ask for it now =3

Yes, it went through. :3c
Nov 30, 2016 2:14 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
grave_robber said:
yeah... and soren is claiming watcher... What did he see? ugh, let's see who grrr blocked

I still don't get the hint he gave. xD So he claimed watcher? Well that’s not my role...Hm.

Then it went through.

The hint is the number 11 from his prediction and his roles title is the 11th king, which is the watcher.
Nov 30, 2016 2:37 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:

The hint is the number 11 from his prediction and his roles title is the 11th king, which is the watcher.

Well, I'm thinking he isn't scum then, just anti-town townie. If he were scum it would have made more sense for him to claim my role, but he didn't.

Edit: Also he set this up early with his prediction.
Edit 2: Nevermind. I should wait for someone to counterclaim first.
Nov 30, 2016 3:15 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Jackrito said:

Well, I'm thinking he isn't scum then, just anti-town townie. If he were scum it would have made more sense for him to claim my role, but he didn't.

I'm pretty sure it is legit he left that hint there to fall back on when he would be a lynch target for not trying. It is pretty clever but also annoys me since he likely knew he would get heat playing this way. Either way he will die now or get rb all game
JackritoNov 30, 2016 5:49 PM
Nov 30, 2016 3:29 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:

I'm pretty sure it is legit he left that hint there to fall back on when he would be a lynch target for not trying. It is pretty clever but also annoys me since he lily knew he would get heat playing this way. Either way he will die now or her rb all game

Yeah. >.> Well at least that's one less person to suspect.
Nov 30, 2016 4:52 PM

May 2012
Quick post of where I'm at currently

Dead Town Ghost Detectives:
aa-dono (Bulletproof)
Gruffin (The best ghost ;D)
Grave/Astros (2-shot Doublevoter)
Jackrito (Vanilla)
Grrr (Roleblocker)

Town: (I can see either of these two dying tonight)
Logic - Def Town
Soren - Claimed Watcher

Others:
Claire - TPR? Not sure yet.
Coro - ???
Phraze - Appears to have some sort of inside info? Or bluffing.
Ruu - Is becoming more distant from the game.
DenjaX - Trolling and defending Grrr before mislynch.
Rinto - Bad votes. Scummy actions.
Kit - Weird buddying up with Soren.
GruffinNov 30, 2016 4:57 PM
Nov 30, 2016 9:06 PM

May 2012
Logic post, as promised. It’s kind of hard to point out what specifically is town about some of these, they just ARE. (Town vibes I guess? XD). I’ll try my best to say what I liked about them, though. No links, sorry linking so many posts would take up too much time that I would rather spend discussing other things. They are in order, so scrolling through the first few pages of D3 should work. Spoiler'd for convenience.

This post is getting rather lengthy so I’m going to stop there. -.-; But see what I’m talking about when I say he is town? These posts feel genuine and like he has real concern over the outcome of this game. He wants to scumhunt and get others to help him accomplish that.

Here’s the posts from aa-dono (who knows everyone’s alignment because she asked the hosts) that really set this in stone for me:

#1051: Sidenote~ Him mentioning the cop makes me wonder if he is the cop trying to throw that suspicion onto others to conceal his role. :> You’ll notice he likes to mention the cop a lot on D3. I may gather these up and assess the possibility that he is cop if he lives through the night because I like trying to find PRs.
Nov 30, 2016 9:24 PM

Dec 2013
Relying on Dono for confirmation kinda defeats the purpose of reasoning out his alignment from his posts.
Nov 30, 2016 9:26 PM

May 2012
Astros said:
Relying on Dono for confirmation kinda defeats the purpose of reasoning out his alignment from his posts.

I'm not relying on Dono, just analyzing her posts in addition to Logic's. Even if Dono hadn't posted anything about Logic, I would be townreading him right now for his own posts.
Nov 30, 2016 9:33 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
I'm not relying on Dono, just analyzing her posts in addition to Logic's. Even if Dono hadn't posted anything about Logic, I would be townreading him right now for his own posts.
Yes, but your wording sounds like it's looking for confirmation.
Here’s the posts from aa-dono (who knows everyone’s alignment because she asked the hosts) that really set this in stone for me

I guess I just like the mystery more before the big reveal.
Nov 30, 2016 9:40 PM

May 2012
Astros said:
Gruffin said:
Yes, but your wording sounds like it's looking for confirmation.
Here’s the posts from aa-dono (who knows everyone’s alignment because she asked the hosts) that really set this in stone for me

I guess I just like the mystery more before the big reveal.

Apologies, I said that for emphasis. I can see how that would look like I was basing it more on Dono than on Logic. ^^; I was meaning that I was already confident in Logic being town because of his posts and then the addition of my analysis of Dono's posts added to that confidence.

I'll work with whatever evidence is provided to me to solve this mystery, lol. Though I would prefer to not rely on inside info like this in the future.
Nov 30, 2016 9:44 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Apologies, I said that for emphasis. I can see how that would look like I was basing it more on Dono than on Logic. ^^; I was meaning that I was already confident in Logic being town because of his posts and then the addition of my analysis of Dono's posts added to that confidence.

I'll work with whatever evidence is provided to me to solve this mystery, lol. Though I would prefer to not rely on inside info like this in the future.
I see. All I can say is if they turn out to be mafia instead, all the more amusing.
Nov 30, 2016 9:47 PM

May 2012
Astros said:
Gruffin said:

I see. All I can say is if they turn out to be mafia instead, all the more amusing.

If he turns out mafia, then kudos to him for being so convincingly town. He'd have his revenge for our last game where I pocketed him. :P
Dec 1, 2016 1:37 AM

Apr 2014
Not much point in them asking for 48 hours now, if host was going to do it would of been on the first two days. Which would of helped me a lot lol. No way scum will agree to it.
Dec 1, 2016 1:54 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Logic post, as promised. It’s kind of hard to point out what specifically is town about some of these, they just ARE. (Town vibes I guess? XD). I’ll try my best to say what I liked about them, though. No links, sorry linking so many posts would take up too much time that I would rather spend discussing other things. They are in order, so scrolling through the first few pages of D3 should work. Spoiler'd for convenience.

This post is getting rather lengthy so I’m going to stop there. -.-; But see what I’m talking about when I say he is town? These posts feel genuine and like he has real concern over the outcome of this game. He wants to scumhunt and get others to help him accomplish that.

Here’s the posts from aa-dono (who knows everyone’s alignment because she asked the hosts) that really set this in stone for me:

#1051: Sidenote~ Him mentioning the cop makes me wonder if he is the cop trying to throw that suspicion onto others to conceal his role. :> You’ll notice he likes to mention the cop a lot on D3. I may gather these up and assess the possibility that he is cop if he lives through the night because I like trying to find PRs.

The Burden of Proficiency argument was just another distraction that town did not need, not that it mattered since everyone just wanted grr dead anyway. i think he is trusting Denjax because he fell in the trap of someone having same thoughts as him so must be on same wavelength, part of the reason I was reading Coro and in hindsight that was a poor choice, since they are not playing normal.

I'm really not sure why Kit felt a need to defend Soren though it was weird and unneeded, they even said they had no reason to townread him, them both posting same thing with that link still bothers me because it is not a common term or one a player needs to know.

I really like the way Logic questions people because it is fair and not biased part of my townread on him came from our interaction start of day 2. He thought I was scum debated with me I annoyed him, but he still saw my motivation was town goals, so backed off and put biased views aside. I don't blame him for not giving Soren same benefit on day 3. He is really trying to work this pity no one else is,
Dec 1, 2016 2:11 AM

Aug 2012
Astros said:
@aa-dono I'll help you out a bit with guessing Gruffin's role.

There are 14 known roles. 10 being town, 3 mafia, 1 third party. Since we're still getting lucky number messages and the chances of killing third party at night are low let's assume they're still alive. That leaves us with 10 town roles to choose from. Though, this can be narrowed down even further by accounting for those dead. Ban(Bulletproof), Hawk(Vanilla), and Daine(Doublevoter) are all dead and confirmed. That leaves just 7 town roles left, 6 being special and one vanilla.

We can narrow this down further by the guess you've already given and Gruffin's behaviour. Since she seemingly has no bias toward one players alignment one way or another we can assume that it's likely she didn't receive an information role. Gowtfer(Tracker), King(Cop), are the two information roles left to us after Barta(Watcher) was denied. That lowers our possibles to 4, with 3 being special and 1 vanilla.

What remains is Meliodas(Vig), Elizabeth(Doc), Elaine(Vanilla), and Merlin(Roleblocker). Depending on how Gruffin wants to hide their identity they may or may not comment on their dead role, but so far they seem more enthusiastic about detecting than hiding their role. Given this we can count the Roleblocker out due to Gruffin questioning if they could figure out they blocked the Janitor.

That leaves us with three very possibles, one more so than the others. There's been mention of the vig role in this thread a few times and not once has Gruffin remarked on it. This could be them simply not caring or trying to not reveal their role. That's the most likely guess I would assume from the reasoning above. It's also possible they were Elizabeth the Doctor which has yet to come up in discussion. Also they could always be Elaine the last vanilla.

You could go as far as to try and figure out the current players roles by their behavior, but I'm not up for that. I'll catch up to the discussion in here and likely when the new days starts begin reading from there as the past few days seem to offer little. So far from Jack's death I can say that my theory of him and Logic being mafia still needs to be refutted. If Logic doesn't die by NK given the next opportunity I'd say the chances are higher of them being mafia. Given that the grr train which has directed town suspicion for so long will be gone. And depending on their flip, suspicion is likely to be cast on remaining mafia members.
I thought of it but Gruffin died Night 1. It's only normal that she's not bias towards anyone during Day 1 since she couldn't possibly have any information yet.
She mentioned somewhere that she's a PR, and denied being the vig or watcher.
That leaves 4: Elizabeth (Doc), Gowtfer (Tracker), King (Cop), Merlin (Roleblocker).
I don't see anyone outing their result. But if I am to believe that logic did found hints from a cop, then Gruffin is not cop.
I thought her behaviour Day 1 fits that of an informative role or doctor, and grr flips roleblocker.
If tracker is alive, she would have used all the shots by now, and wouldn't mind claiming... I think doctor is still alive considering the passive play.
Alright, I guess this is my last chance at guessing, since if I'm still wrong here, then the next guess is not really a guess anymore ><

@Gruffin You're the Tracker

Dec 1, 2016 4:34 AM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
Quick post of where I'm at currently

Dead Town Ghost Detectives:
aa-dono (Bulletproof)
Gruffin (The best ghost ;D)
Grave/Astros (2-shot Doublevoter)
Jackrito (Vanilla)
Grrr (Roleblocker)

Town: (I can see either of these two dying tonight)
Logic - Def Town
Soren - Claimed Watcher

Others:
Claire - TPR? Not sure yet.
Coro - ???
Phraze - Appears to have some sort of inside info? Or bluffing.
Ruu - Is becoming more distant from the game.
DenjaX - Trolling and defending Grrr before mislynch.
Rinto - Bad votes. Scummy actions.
Kit - Weird buddying up with Soren.

Well, Jack might be right after all about Claire being TPR, she said sth to me at the end of D1 that really bothered me because I couldn't tell what she was trying to achieve with it. Here t is:

She said I was bloodthirsty and I wondered why? If she was town and thought I was bad for wanting to lynch her if grr flips mafia and wanting to lynch aa-dono who I said could be the TPR then why risk letting me know she was onto me, it seemed more like she was mud flinging me there. I thought she was mafia at first and knew that both of them would flip town (or at least not mafia).

But looking at it now, it could mean that she was worried that my vote for grr had gone through and she would be lynched D2 before she could get 3 guesses. Or just plain scared of my desire to lynch the TPR.

As for coro, there's a chance that she too might be having a bad game as townie but I don't know. here's my case for and against her based on D1:

D2:

D3:
Didn't read but I saw her admitting that her VCA post was just a summary and not actual analysis in reply to someone.

All of this doesn't sound like mafia or town coro. That's why I thought maybe she could be the TPR. She's probably mafia though =/ (I really wanted it to be Rinto or kit, Rinto's not even trying to play -_-)

Team scum: Denja, Ruu, Rinto (or kit or coro) XD
TPR: claire or coro
grave_robberDec 2, 2016 2:29 AM

Dec 1, 2016 7:15 AM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Astros said:
@aa-dono I'll help you out a bit with guessing Gruffin's role.

There are 14 known roles. 10 being town, 3 mafia, 1 third party. Since we're still getting lucky number messages and the chances of killing third party at night are low let's assume they're still alive. That leaves us with 10 town roles to choose from. Though, this can be narrowed down even further by accounting for those dead. Ban(Bulletproof), Hawk(Vanilla), and Daine(Doublevoter) are all dead and confirmed. That leaves just 7 town roles left, 6 being special and one vanilla.

We can narrow this down further by the guess you've already given and Gruffin's behaviour. Since she seemingly has no bias toward one players alignment one way or another we can assume that it's likely she didn't receive an information role. Gowtfer(Tracker), King(Cop), are the two information roles left to us after Barta(Watcher) was denied. That lowers our possibles to 4, with 3 being special and 1 vanilla.

What remains is Meliodas(Vig), Elizabeth(Doc), Elaine(Vanilla), and Merlin(Roleblocker). Depending on how Gruffin wants to hide their identity they may or may not comment on their dead role, but so far they seem more enthusiastic about detecting than hiding their role. Given this we can count the Roleblocker out due to Gruffin questioning if they could figure out they blocked the Janitor.

That leaves us with three very possibles, one more so than the others. There's been mention of the vig role in this thread a few times and not once has Gruffin remarked on it. This could be them simply not caring or trying to not reveal their role. That's the most likely guess I would assume from the reasoning above. It's also possible they were Elizabeth the Doctor which has yet to come up in discussion. Also they could always be Elaine the last vanilla.

You could go as far as to try and figure out the current players roles by their behavior, but I'm not up for that. I'll catch up to the discussion in here and likely when the new days starts begin reading from there as the past few days seem to offer little. So far from Jack's death I can say that my theory of him and Logic being mafia still needs to be refutted. If Logic doesn't die by NK given the next opportunity I'd say the chances are higher of them being mafia. Given that the grr train which has directed town suspicion for so long will be gone. And depending on their flip, suspicion is likely to be cast on remaining mafia members.
I thought of it but Gruffin died Night 1. It's only normal that she's not bias towards anyone during Day 1 since she couldn't possibly have any information yet.
She mentioned somewhere that she's a PR, and denied being the vig or watcher.
That leaves 4: Elizabeth (Doc), Gowtfer (Tracker), King (Cop), Merlin (Roleblocker).
I don't see anyone outing their result. But if I am to believe that logic did found hints from a cop, then Gruffin is not cop.
I thought her behaviour Day 1 fits that of an informative role or doctor, and grr flips roleblocker.
If tracker is alive, she would have used all the shots by now, and wouldn't mind claiming... I think doctor is still alive considering the passive play.
Alright, I guess this is my last chance at guessing, since if I'm still wrong here, then the next guess is not really a guess anymore ><

@Gruffin You're the Tracker

Ding ding ding! Correcto! :D
I am indeed the tracker.
N1: Track Logic. Result: He did not visit anyone. ;u;
Dec 1, 2016 12:14 PM

May 2012
DenjaX Interaction Analysis:
I went through all of DenjaX’s posts to see who he interacted with and how. (Sorry Crossbell for stealing your strat! :P) It’s not lined up perfectly like his but whatever I'm trying something new.
Key:
| = Strong interaction (Vote/Pressure/Gametalk)
- = Weak interaction (Fluff/Passive Mention)

Interactions with currently alive players:
Claire: ||-----
Kit: ||||||-----
Logic: ||||||-
Rinto: -
Soren: ||||---
Ruu: ||||--
Coro: |

Interactions with currently dead players:
Grrr: |||-------------
Grave/Astros: |-----
Jackrito: |||----
Gruffin: -
Aa-dono:

Notes:
-First post of Denja’s accuses Ruu (#604)
-Votes Ruu on D2
-He spent D2 defending a townread (Grrr) rather than pressuring a scumread (Ruu)
-Most amount of (alive) interactions are with Kit and Logic. Soren and Ruu come in second.
-Least amount of (alive) interactions are with Rinto and Coro.
-Most amount of (dead) interactions are with Grrr/Jack and Astros comes in second. This is due to whiteknighting.
-Least amount of (dead) interactions are with aa-dono and I. We were dead before he replaced in.

Conclusions:
-The accusation/suspicion against Ruu is fabricated. Possibly a way to make himself/Ruu look better if one of them flipped scum.
-Coro is the only one of the moderately active players that DenjaX failed to have meaningful interactions with, pointing to them being scumbuddies.
-The lack of interaction with Rinto may be because Rinto is inactive. Still not in the clear though.
-A DenjaX/Ruu/Coro or Rinto scumteam is looking more and more likely.
-Kit being scumbuddies with DenjaX is less likely.

Edit: Made some corrections.
Dec 1, 2016 12:34 PM

May 2012
@grave_robber
Look at this recent post from Claire that caught my eye: (#1377)
I can assure you, I mean no harm. I am trying too.
Maybe she's hinting at being TPR?

I found it really hard to find anything scummy/townie about Coro for most of this game. -_- Which makes me think she's being really careful about what she posts. Coro could be TPR though I think Claire is more likely. ._. Idk, I guess we'll see how they both act this Day Phase.

I agree on your suggested scum team, especially now that Denja has flipped scum.
Dec 1, 2016 12:43 PM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
@grave_robber
I can assure you, I mean no harm. I am trying too.

I found it really hard to find anything scummy/townie about Coro for most of this game. -_- Which makes me think she's being really careful about what she posts. Coro could be TPR though I think Claire is more likely. ._. Idk, I guess we'll see how they both act this Day Phase.

I agree on your suggested scum team, especially now that Denja has flipped scum.

As said before I agree on that scum team, Coro has played a good game but when you look at her as a whole it is too careful,her lack of pushes on random people is making her a unlikely 3rd. Claire on the other hand has pushed grr always so have to be 3rd
Dec 1, 2016 12:53 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:
@grave_robber

As said before I agree on that scum team, Coro has played a good game but when you look at her as a whole it is too careful,her lack of pushes on random people is making her a unlikely 3rd. Claire on the other hand has pushed grr always so have to be 3rd

Yeah. If someone had a gun to my head demanding who the scumteam and TPR were, I'd say DenjaX/Ruu/Coro with Claire as TPR.
Dec 1, 2016 10:41 PM

Oct 2011
reads detective thread. looks fun :3 more or less solved the game while I was alive tho. died with no regrets~ just need to know who's TPR

@Gruffin
Something else of note is she started using numbers to describe feelings again. -_-
I use numbers when I'm putting my foot down XD (Jack knows it well haha) if I use numbers means I'm very very annoyed =.=

@Jackrito
I just had a game with Ruu they are playing a lot more passive and jumping on people thoughts this game, Phraze is playing the way she does as town crazy ideas, but too crazy to be scum, I worry about them finally been scum though.
Ruu is always passive, that makes her good scum and my lynch target forever lol. I would be very out of place cuz it'll be my first time as scum...

Dec 2, 2016 2:43 AM

Mar 2009
Sore-chii said:
I'm going to say that last two scum are within rinto, coromandel and ruu

Yes, get them soren >.<

@Gruffin, I like the DenjaX Interaction Analysis post you made.

RIP @phraze, what was your role? I was afraid you were the vig and wouldn't use your shot before getting killed =/

Yes! Logic and soren have locked in on Rinto, finally! If he and Ruu flip scum, then on day 1 I was able to sniff out Rinto and Ruu quite early, more proof that D1 is the most important day of the game <3

Kinda sad that lulu/Denja were mafia =/
good call @Jackrito, you were able to use their meta quite well along with behavioral analysis. finally got some meta on Denja =3

Coro voting claire, hmm, on d1 she was suspicious of her but didn't vote for her on D2, D3 and today she votes? when claire is looking more and more like TPR?
Not sure if mafia wanting to ensure a win or TPR getting mad that mafia stole their role. There's still a slim chance she's town but meh, she's gonna have to prove it.

Dec 2, 2016 2:47 AM

Mar 2009
Sore-chii said:
I want to know who vig is though...
It's not me, logic, kit or ruu.
I'm not vig, logic wouldn't have shot denja neither would kit. Ruu is soft vanilla.

That leaves claire, rinto and coro.
But there are two scum and 1 tpr left. So where is the vig in this?
Maybe phraze or gruffin was tpr?
The only person that I can see shooting denja would be rinto because he's been saying that luna was airheaded and suspected denja earlier too.

Why wouldn't kit or Ruu shoot Denja?

Hmm, soren now you're confusing me, is coro really the vig? Is it Rinto? Why is he so damn scummy then? Jack said it's his usual playstyle.... Dammit Rinto! -_-

And why are we all suddenly believing Ruu's claim as VT? No, soren, she said she wasn't claiming VT, that means she could be a townie who didn't wanna be accused of fake claiming or a mafioso trying to make it look like she's either town panicking about the possibility of being viewed as a fake claimer or a townie who's claiming.

If we take into account the fact that she's been eager to say she too suspects other, then she's town? urgh, Ruu's so confusing -_-
grave_robberDec 2, 2016 3:02 AM

Dec 2, 2016 2:58 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Sore-chii said:
I'm going to say that last two scum are within rinto, coromandel and ruu

Yes, get them soren >.<

@Gruffin, I like the DenjaX Interaction Analysis post you made.

RIP @phraze, what was your role? I was afraid you were the vig and wouldn't use your shot before getting killed =/

Yes! Logic and soren have locked in on Rinto, finally! If he and Ruu flip scum, then on day 1 I was able to sniff out Rinto and Ruu quite early, more proof that D1 is the most important day of the game <3

Kinda sad that lulu/Denja were mafia =/
good call @Jackrito, you were able to use their meta quite well along with behavioral analysis. finally got some meta on Denja =3

Coro voting claire, hmm, on d1 she was suspicious of her but didn't vote for her on D2, D3 and today she votes? when claire is looking more and more like TPR?
Not sure if mafia wanting to ensure a win or TPR getting mad that mafia stole their role. There's still a slim chance she's town but meh, she's gonna have to prove it.

Phraze was a Vanilla and now Ruu is fakeclaiming it, rinto is likely vig in my view I don't think they are scum since now we know Ruu is confirmed scum like I thought it means Coro is likely since team did well so would need a exp player, This added with my other stuff on Coro makes me see them bad.

Thanks Denjax is a scum I'm more used to then most.

I think Coro may think that Rinto is 3rd party by how passive they are, and Claire is a easy target after the grr stuff.
Dec 2, 2016 3:01 AM

Mar 2009
Phraze said:
reads detective thread. looks fun :3 more or less solved the game while I was alive tho. died with no regrets~ just need to know who's TPR

@Gruffin
Something else of note is she started using numbers to describe feelings again. -_-
I use numbers when I'm putting my foot down XD (Jack knows it well haha) if I use numbers means I'm very very annoyed =.=

I still don't get this post from you, who did you say was the scum team?

The 2nd part then, you used numbers on me and Jack, does that mean you were very annoyed and putting your foot down? I'm glad you're not the vig then, you would've shot one of us, right? XD

Dec 2, 2016 3:04 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Sore-chii said:
I want to know who vig is though...
It's not me, logic, kit or ruu.
I'm not vig, logic wouldn't have shot denja neither would kit. Ruu is soft vanilla.

That leaves claire, rinto and coro.
But there are two scum and 1 tpr left. So where is the vig in this?
Maybe phraze or gruffin was tpr?
The only person that I can see shooting denja would be rinto because he's been saying that luna was airheaded and suspected denja earlier too.

Why wouldn't kit or Ruu shoot Denja?

Hmm, soren now you're confusing me, is coro really the vig? Is it Rinto? Why is he so damn scummy then? Jack said it's his usual playstyle.... Dammit Rinto! -_-

And why are we all suddenly believing [s]Ruu's claim as VT[s/]? No, soren, she said she wasn't claiming VT, that means she could be a townie who didn't wanna be accused of fake claiming or a mafioso trying to make it look like she's either town panicking about the possibility of being viewed as a fake claimer or a townie who's claiming.

If we take into account the fact that she's been eager to say she too suspects other, then she's town? urgh, Ruu's so confusing -_-

He is basing it off reads both Ruu and Kit were not scumreading Denjax so strange to shhot unless sure in this situaution.

Rinto is actually trying a bit now more then he has done before then scum, so I see him as town and likely vig. They are trusting Ruu claim because of a early hint which was not even a hint they just got lucky
Dec 2, 2016 3:12 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:

Phraze was a Vanilla and now Ruu is fakeclaiming it, rinto is likely vig in my view I don't think they are scum since now we know Ruu is confirmed scum

Thanks Denjax is a scum I'm more used to then most.

I think Coro may think that Rinto is 3rd party by how passive they are, and Claire is a easy target after the grr stuff.

But she said she wasn't claiming VT, that means she could be a townie who didn't wanna be accused of fake claiming or a mafioso trying to make it look like she's either town panicking about the possibility of being viewed as a fake claimer or a townie who's claiming.

If we take into account the fact that she's been eager to say she too suspects other, then she could be town? urgh, Ruu's so confusing -_-

^ this could my crazy theory of the game... I'm dead so it doesn't matter =P

Meh, gonna stick with the VCA-based scum team suggestion.

Team scum: Denja, Ruu, Rinto (or kit or coro) XD

Dec 2, 2016 3:19 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:

Rinto is actually trying a bit now more then he has done before then scum, so I see him as town and likely vig. They are trusting Ruu claim because of a early hint which was not even a hint they just got lucky

But she denied making a claim or hint. I don't like Rinto even if he's town, he said some unkind things about Luna, we always flirt in threads, no matter what game it is. I haven't forgotten that you called her posts fluff central either -_-
and soren teasing her... You guys sure know how to make shy people feel uncomfortable >_>

Btw, it was literally just an hour or 2 into the game, do you really think she would've just posted fluff all day had she remained int he game? She's been mafia before and she was good.

Dec 2, 2016 3:29 AM

Oct 2011
@grave_robber
fluff to the end~ I was Elaine vanilla hehe
The 2nd part then, you used numbers on me and Jack, does that mean you were very annoyed and putting your foot down? I'm glad you're not the vig then, you would've shot one of us, right? XD
hmm I was talking numbers when Gruffin was saying I list points in numbers, that's when I was ultra annoyed xD I used numbers when hounding Claire haha
oh and the percentage I used on u and Jack was flipside L tactic haha. I don't dare call ppl scum on the first day, cuz now I know it can be used to make us lose ~.~ since it was night phase and we town were facing NK threat, it makes sense to shade ppl lol. if u noticed, I unshaded/gave Jack and Astros the benefit of doubt next phase :3
and if I were vig I would've shot Coro lol. she was the least on anyone's radar unlike Jack.. and I'm kinda paranoid of complications when Jack/Coro are in a game without any sort of shading ^^' overall, I will vig someone least on radar on D1, if I were vig..

Dec 2, 2016 3:32 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:

But she denied making a claim or hint. I don't like Rinto even if he's town, he said some unkind things about Luna, we always flirt in threads, no matter what game it is. I haven't forgotten that you called her posts fluff central either -_-
and soren teasing her... You guys sure know how to make shy people feel uncomfortable >_>

Btw, it was literally just an hour or 2 into the game, do you really think she would've just posted fluff all day had she remained int he game? She's been mafia before and she was good.

Yeah sorry about that, I meant no offense it was more for my case on Denja then anything, and I don't think I have ever seen them play scum, so I was under the assumption they might be the more nervous type, compared to a strong town game. I understand it been early and they asked for the replacement but part of me expected them to have more input like you were if town. So I had to work with what I had. I would not of done it if I did not think denjax was bad,
Dec 2, 2016 3:36 AM

Mar 2009
I think it's best not to shoot anyone on N1 especially if you're x-shot which is usually the case, the reads are usually shallow and not enough evidence is there.

hmm, the one time I was vig, I did use my skill N1 but I was freakishly good that game and so I don't think it should count as a case for using vig shots N1. Most vigs I've seen using their skill N1 have killed townies.

Dec 2, 2016 3:54 AM

Oct 2011
grave_robber said:
I think it's best not to shoot anyone on N1 especially if you're x-shot which is usually the case, the reads are usually shallow and not enough evidence is there.

hmm, the one time I was vig, I did use my skill N1 but I was freakishly good that game and so I don't think it should count as a case for using vig shots N1. Most vigs I've seen using their skill N1 have killed townies.

yeah..will keep that in mind xD there were alot of posts/info flying in D1 this game tho, so I easily got the feel of players. Coro felt like coattail-riding while Jack and u made a stance. I would've vig'd Coro if I could... I lynched scum D1 in the Higurashi game, so I think my insight is fairly sharp. tho more evidence is better my newbie thinking is still there haha..

Dec 2, 2016 4:03 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:
grave_robber said:

Yeah sorry about that, I meant no offense it was more for my case on Denja then anything, and I don't think I have ever seen them play scum, so I was under the assumption they might be the more nervous type, compared to a strong town game. I understand it been early and they asked for the replacement but part of me expected them to have more input like you were if town. So I had to work with what I had. I would not of done it if I did not think denjax was bad,

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1405717
That's the game. I was basically caught red handed thanks to Suzune cracking the code, I was gonna fake claim her role and get he lynched like I usually do when mafia but she played the emotional card saying she cried and was up all night cracking the code. So yeah... it's not fun stealing someone's role when they've put so much into it -_-

Dec 2, 2016 4:07 AM

Mar 2009
Phraze said:
grave_robber said:

yeah..will keep that in mind xD there were alot of posts/info flying in D1 this game tho, so I easily got the feel of players. Coro felt like coattail-riding while Jack and u made a stance. I would've vig'd Coro if I could... I lynched scum D1 in the Higurashi game, so I think my insight is fairly sharp. tho more evidence is better my newbie thinking is still there haha..

Presentation is what needs perfecting, if you present it the info in an appealing way, people will listen. You being a newbie won't matter if your case on someone is really good, so yes, "evidence" in the form of analysis or an actual result from using your skill/ability are the best way to convince others to follow your vote.

Dec 2, 2016 4:27 AM

Oct 2011
@grave_robber
yeah my presentation need lottts of work.. in 3 games now, me dying was the best way to clinch a win. I'm so bad at making ppl listen to me x.x if one is newbie against veteran scum, being vig is like the best way to win since the confrontation might backfire @.@ the feeling when confronting Jack in Clow mafia lol for this time, I only faced Coro very fluffily ....my meta might be facing suspects very fluffily xD

Dec 2, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1405717
That's the game. I was basically caught red handed thanks to Suzune cracking the code, I was gonna fake claim her role and get he lynched like I usually do when mafia but she played the emotional card saying she cried and was up all night cracking the code. So yeah... it's not fun stealing someone's role when they've put so much into it -_-

Oh god that game was so broken since I could not die, reminds me how much I miss playing with Crowlage though.
Dec 2, 2016 8:53 AM

May 2012
@grave_robber
Thanks! :3

I'm pretty sure that Ruu is fakeclaiming mafioso. There's only two vanilla roles, Jack and Phraze were both vanilla, Phraze died a potato, and now Ruu's suddenly softclaiming vanilla under little pressure.
#1517 TT-TT
Dec 2, 2016 9:21 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
@grave_robber

I'm pretty sure that Ruu is fakeclaiming mafioso. There's only two vanilla roles, Jack and Phraze were both vanilla, Phraze died a potato, and now Ruu's suddenly softclaiming vanilla under little pressure.
#1517 TT-TT
lol this made my day x'3

Dec 2, 2016 10:36 AM

Mar 2009
Soren said:
Kit said:
I know that Claire is TPR
umm, how? o.o

is kit claiming cop here?

Gruffin said:
@grave_robber

#1517 TT-TT

Ok, now she claimed it, so it's finally confirmed, she's mafia. I should have stayed on her D1, she definitely was mud flinging. -_-

Team scum: Denjax, Ruu, kit or coro

why is coro asking for a replacement? I hope she's ok =/

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.