Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 29, 2016 5:27 PM

May 2012
I’m up to page 19 after this post. I’ll comment on your guys’ stuff after I’m completely caught up.

#787 Denjax: Though I would have agreed to vote Ruu for my own reasons, DenjaX needs to backup his scumread of Ruu if he wants to get Ruu lynched. So far, most people have been reading her as town/neu so he should build a case outlining why she is lynch-worthy. Not sure if DenjaX normally plays like this, but this:
We should settle on Ruu guys. It is always the person who never votes/votes last.
Is not a compelling argument imo. His reasons to vote Ruu are weak.

#800 Coromandel:
And what's your read on Astros?

Interesting that they ask Rinto for a read on Astros specifically. I would have asked for reads on everyone when asking this to learn Rinto’s stances. This may just be a result of town’s collective tunneling of Grave/Astros, though.

#804 & #808 Rinto-kun:
He seriously just contradicts himself and sheeps the vote on Astros. Even if Astros flipped scum, this would be a terrible vote. And then #813 happens...All I can take from this is he is playing very passively/indecisively.

#815 Coromandel:
No, my main reason for suspecting you is how much Grave wanted to lynch dono. Her replies to dono seem forced and like she was making up a case against her.
I know that you can't defend yourself from this, because it's something you didn't do. And I'm sorry for that, but I'm convinced you're scum so you have to die. >.>

More weak reasoning to lynch someone. ;-; Why didn’t you try giving reasons to lynch Astros instead of Grave? Same slot, different people.

#832 Ruu: Some contribution would have been nice. I don’t see Ruu pressuring/building cases/voting. And where’s Part 2 of that reads list?! >:( I thought you were working on that Ruu.
#856: “New scum list coming D3 then....” Okay, guess that’s not gonna happen.

#878 Kit: Refer to my post #14 on this topic where I talk about Logic’s post #498 in the main thread. These mislynch predictions are weirding me out now that there’s two of them.

#880 Ruu: Where’s that scumlist you were talking about? Unless you’re talking about having no theories, then okay.

#888 Kit: Idk about relying on VCA for this... Camp Crystal Lake was very active game, scum players included, and we had very proactive approach to lead town astray and get mislynches. Being on all the major trains was a part of this. This game is rife with inactivity, so I wouldn’t be surprised if scum is just waiting around for town to eat itself. :\
Something else I want to say about Camp is I would count Crossbell's nuke-bussing Shinichi as VC manipulation since Shinichi's flip was a big part of why Cross got townread. Coro didn't even include the possibility that there was scum on the Shinichi train in their VCA posts, instead focusing on the Phraze train. I didn’t join in the bus, but the choice was there and the D1 Phraze train could have been all town if I wished to move to Shinichi. I kinda miss that game now that it's over~ But yeah, VC can be manipulated in unexpected ways. :>

#889 _Claire_:
I actually think that Soren is townie, just because of the VC.
It seems not a good move to kill off an entire train, I dont understand how the scums work -___-

… :|
Nov 29, 2016 7:31 PM

May 2012
#908 Rinto-kun:
>.> Did he even read the game? Did he form his own opinions? I don’t know which scenario is worse, scum!Rinto or town!Rinto. ;-;

#912 Ruu:
Reasons? She’s putting less effort into describing her reads, I’ve noticed. I hope this isn’t the scumlist she was talking about.

#916 Soren:
This question rubbed me the wrong way. It’s worded in a way that promotes more crazy association theories, which has been so bad for town thus far.
Side Note: I’m starting to think association/interaction stuff should be for if there’s a scum flip, but not before. Trying to do it before a scum flip is maddening. *-*

#919 Kit:
Just because Jack flipped town doesn't make everything he said before dying correct. He thought aa-dono and grave were scum, he could be wrong about you.

I like this part of their post. ^.^ Promotes independent thought process in this tunneling nightmare.

#929 Coromandel:
I want to do a proper vote count analysis, but I need at least 1 scum flip for that.
I'm really sorry about yesterday. My vote decided the lynch and I was wrong about grave..
Vote: grrr

But you did a proper VCA in #514. Why is this one so different? What changed?
Also here Coro is sorry about being wrong about Grave, but goes right back into the tunnel again with Grrr. -_- I would have hoped for more caution with their vote.

#938 Kit:
I agree with their point on Coro. :3

#944 DenjaX:
Don’t like this reasoning either. :( Mafia will kill whoever they want when they want to cause confusion/execute evil WIFOM-y plans. I don’t think anyone’s reads should rely solely on NKs, and I don’t want this suggestion to affect how townies read the game.

#977 DenjaX:
I am looking things if I put myself on the mafia's shoes. First of all, the choices of who scum killed during the night: Gruffin and Jackrito. Did any of them vote for grrrr at all? No. Because mafia wanted us to lynch grrrr that's why the mafia aren't killing people at grrrr's 2-day train and look where we are now at 3rd day.

More crazy theories. ;-; I can look at this and say, “No! They want you to think that they are trying to lynch Grrr, but what if Grrr was mafia and they are using this theory to protect him?” It’s WIFOM and not to be trusted. >.<

#978 Soren:
Not really a direct reaction to his post, but I’ve got an idea. Since Grrr is so hard to read, town should try to focusing on other targets. They can catch the other scum by their behaviour and then use association/interactions/VCA to catch Grrr if he is scum. :> I guess I’ve never had the experience to tell if this works, but it sounds better than what they’re doing now. Like trying to figure the game out from another angle.

That Burden of Proficiency thing was weird. o-o Kit and Soren giving the same link within a minute is an odd coincidence. Hm.

Caught up to Page 21. 3 more pages to read~
Nov 29, 2016 8:41 PM

May 2012
I like the KitvLogic & SorenvLogic going on, will have to reread it later. :D Good, telling interactions with plenty of pressure. Just what I’ve been looking for all game, Logic! If town, please don’t get NK'd. I’ll curse the names of this scumteam forever.

#1020 Logic:
If we all just heap on grrr what information do you think we will get during the phase? If everyone sits on grrr what are we going to accomplish with the day? Like it seems way too easy and if we are wrong again it's back to the drawing board. I would rather pressure others during the day than leave my vote on the obvious choice.

#1054 _Claire_:
What’s with this defending of Soren?

And here comes LogicvClaire! :o Finally the search has expanded! Hope Logic isn’t scum, because this has potential.
Caught up to #1132 now. This is more of a "Go Logic! :D" post than anything. XD
Nov 29, 2016 8:43 PM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
^^
He can come off aggressive but this going-away-from-tunnel benefits town~ I'm with you on "Go Logic!"
Why does everyone else likes tunneling T_T

Nov 29, 2016 8:45 PM

Aug 2012
@Gruffin are you the vig?

Alright. too hasty. Don't answer this.

Nov 29, 2016 8:58 PM

May 2012
@aa-dono He's redeeming himself to me, definitely. It's kind of easy to fall into? T-T Like sometimes I was able to convince myself that someone was scum and everything they posted looked scummy to me after that. Maybe that's what is happening here in addition to no one getting challenged on their reads. When I scumread you, no one bothered to argue with me on it except for you iirc, but by then it was too late. D:

Heehee. :P I wonder what my role was~
Nov 29, 2016 9:10 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:
^^
He can come off aggressive but this going-away-from-tunnel benefits town~ I'm with you on "Go Logic!"
Why does everyone else likes tunneling T_T

Also, with the way you worded this, I take it he's town? Don't answer that. x)
Nov 29, 2016 9:13 PM

Aug 2012
Gruffin said:
@aa-dono He's redeeming himself to me, definitely. It's kind of easy to fall into? T-T Like sometimes I was able to convince myself that someone was scum and everything they posted looked scummy to me after that. Maybe that's what is happening here in addition to no one getting challenged on their reads. When I scumread you, no one bothered to argue with me on it except for you iirc, but by then it was too late. D:

Don't worry about it, I could have claimed but I didn't want to.
My thought process at the time was:
my train build up late, there was no other suspect - I don't think grrr is scum (like I don't believe he's scum - strong gut) - I hate all the other train - my role is basically vanilla the moment I claim since its use is IF mafia kills me but once I claim, they never will - panic - lynch random - potential pr (with better roles) will be lynched.

Maybe I should have claimed, but I think if time reverse again, I still wouldn't :/

As for your role... Bartra the Watcher?

Nov 29, 2016 9:43 PM

May 2012

Jackrito said:
I can see town losing here, they are tuneeling too much, this grr thing should not still be going on, why has no power role dealt with this, It is obv that Claire is 3rd party at this point and picked grr so stop listening to them.

Or Claire is over-confident town. I haven’t seen anything substantial to support that she’s third party quite yet. Regardless, I agree town shouldn’t listen to her.

Denjax is speaking some sense but his early play with Luna still bothers me a lot and he seems too confident on grr and how much this train build every day and was countered by town makes me think grr is a scum target mislynch. He is creating far too much distance from this lynch.

I have some theories for why DenjaX may be townreading Grrr so confidently if he’s not scum, but I won’t reveal them for aa-dono’s sake. Remember the PRs: Grrr was highly suspected D1 so it isn’t a stretch for him to catch a PR’s interest. Don’t know why DenjaX would be so upfront about it is the problem. Plus he hasn’t been killed.

My read on Coro has dropped a lot she is a pretty passive player but the way she acted out under no pressure, was not right this is potnetial scum pressure getting to them, their VCA is really lacking as well and looks for show.

^This I can agree with. Look at her first VCA versus her second one (Links in my catchup posts). There’s less conclusions drawn from the second one.

I actually have no idea why Soren is this bad, his reasons are poor that he must make his town game worse to meet his bad scum game, that is madness it is borderline anti town and a selfish playstyle a bit since it is putting himself above team because he does not want pressure. Sadly I know he suffers from this view and is likely town even though he is playing terrible, his agruments are poor and only defends himself I would not blame town if they lynched him he does not deserve to live if not trying and playing to lowest potential. He says not to meta read him but is using meta on Grr which is wrong as well grr is just as bad when scum, no idea where he got this view on been serious.

He keeps talking about Burden of Proficiency, but I don’t think it’s too much to ask for him to play the game he signed up for seriously. : The excuse for it (Trying to make his town game the same as his scum game) is kinda lame. This is a team effort and I want my teammates and I to work with each other to achieve the win. That just isn’t happening here and it’s disappointing. I get how it could be hard to live up to people’s expectations all the time, but how is doing what he’s doing fair to the other players? :( Sorry, I’m kind of ranting here.

Rinto is still bad but he seems too scummy to be scum at this point but I could be wrong,

Scummy is scummy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ He needs to be pressured.

Ruu lack of votes end of day 2 is really bad and used to create distance which is bad if both are town which I think, a couple of their posts seem forced lately as well like they are not sure what to do.

Ruu’s been slowly detaching from the game, it seems.

Kit is playing decent I like their push on Coro but they need to build on it and stop this grr nonsense they also need to not defending soren so much it looks bad, because based off Soren play he should not be protected this much

Kit’s been alright, and I can agree that the defending of Soren does not look good. The fluffposting they’ve been doing towards each other like they’re in cahoots/on the same wavelength. It may have been a coincidence, but when they posted the same link together it just tied them even closer in my mind.

Overall A lot of town need to step up and come together this grr lynch is madness and only Logic seems to see it, I created a lot of issues in this game by myself been blinded in tunnels, so I accept a lot of blame if we lose but they need to stop doing the same mistakes and think out the box of inactives.

I hope Logic can snap this thread out of the trance they’ve been in. He’s doing well so far.
GruffinNov 29, 2016 9:49 PM
Nov 29, 2016 9:46 PM

May 2012
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:

my train build up late, there was no other suspect - I don't think grrr is scum (like I don't believe he's scum - strong gut) - I hate all the other train - my role is basically vanilla the moment I claim since its use is IF mafia kills me but once I claim, they never will - panic - lynch random - potential pr (with better roles) will be lynched.

Maybe I should have claimed, but I think if time reverse again, I still wouldn't :/

Ahh, I see. Still sad to get mislynched first though. D:
Wrong! >:3 Guess again.
Nov 30, 2016 1:10 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
I like the KitvLogic & SorenvLogic going on, will have to reread it later. :D Good, telling interactions with plenty of pressure. Just what I’ve been looking for all game, Logic! If town, please don’t get NK'd. I’ll curse the names of this scumteam forever.

#1020 Logic:
If we all just heap on grrr what information do you think we will get during the phase? If everyone sits on grrr what are we going to accomplish with the day? Like it seems way too easy and if we are wrong again it's back to the drawing board. I would rather pressure others during the day than leave my vote on the obvious choice.

#1054 _Claire_:
What’s with this defending of Soren?

And here comes LogicvClaire! :o Finally the search has expanded! Hope Logic isn’t scum, because this has potential.

Logic is the hero this town needs to be fair pity no one listens to him, the quote you did there on Grrr is what is needed back off Grr expand the search and then go back for the lynch if you gain nothing, it annoys me a bit how Kit and Soren say not to tunnel and think more rational while both have just been voting grr for 2 days. Hypocrisy is so high in this game lol.

I still think grr is town a bad town but town at that, and Claire is the 3rd party pushing for the lynch I will put everything on that I said it in the thread in day 2 and I stand by it
Nov 30, 2016 1:29 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:

Jackrito said:
I can see town losing here, they are tuneeling too much, this grr thing should not still be going on, why has no power role dealt with this, It is obv that Claire is 3rd party at this point and picked grr so stop listening to them.

Or Claire is over-confident town. I haven’t seen anything substantial to support that she’s third party quite yet. Regardless, I agree town shouldn’t listen to her.

Denjax is speaking some sense but his early play with Luna still bothers me a lot and he seems too confident on grr and how much this train build every day and was countered by town makes me think grr is a scum target mislynch. He is creating far too much distance from this lynch.

I have some theories for why DenjaX may be townreading Grrr so confidently if he’s not scum, but I won’t reveal them for aa-dono’s sake. Remember the PRs: Grrr was highly suspected D1 so it isn’t a stretch for him to catch a PR’s interest. Don’t know why DenjaX would be so upfront about it is the problem. Plus he hasn’t been killed.

My read on Coro has dropped a lot she is a pretty passive player but the way she acted out under no pressure, was not right this is potnetial scum pressure getting to them, their VCA is really lacking as well and looks for show.

^This I can agree with. Look at her first VCA versus her second one (Links in my catchup posts). There’s less conclusions drawn from the second one.

I actually have no idea why Soren is this bad, his reasons are poor that he must make his town game worse to meet his bad scum game, that is madness it is borderline anti town and a selfish playstyle a bit since it is putting himself above team because he does not want pressure. Sadly I know he suffers from this view and is likely town even though he is playing terrible, his agruments are poor and only defends himself I would not blame town if they lynched him he does not deserve to live if not trying and playing to lowest potential. He says not to meta read him but is using meta on Grr which is wrong as well grr is just as bad when scum, no idea where he got this view on been serious.

He keeps talking about Burden of Proficiency, but I don’t think it’s too much to ask for him to play the game he signed up for seriously. : The excuse for it (Trying to make his town game the same as his scum game) is kinda lame. This is a team effort and I want my teammates and I to work with each other to achieve the win. That just isn’t happening here and it’s disappointing. I get how it could be hard to live up to people’s expectations all the time, but how is doing what he’s doing fair to the other players? :( Sorry, I’m kind of ranting here.

Rinto is still bad but he seems too scummy to be scum at this point but I could be wrong,

Scummy is scummy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ He needs to be pressured.

Ruu lack of votes end of day 2 is really bad and used to create distance which is bad if both are town which I think, a couple of their posts seem forced lately as well like they are not sure what to do.

Ruu’s been slowly detaching from the game, it seems.

Kit is playing decent I like their push on Coro but they need to build on it and stop this grr nonsense they also need to not defending soren so much it looks bad, because based off Soren play he should not be protected this much

Kit’s been alright, and I can agree that the defending of Soren does not look good. The fluffposting they’ve been doing towards each other like they’re in cahoots/on the same wavelength. It may have been a coincidence, but when they posted the same link together it just tied them even closer in my mind.

Overall A lot of town need to step up and come together this grr lynch is madness and only Logic seems to see it, I created a lot of issues in this game by myself been blinded in tunnels, so I accept a lot of blame if we lose but they need to stop doing the same mistakes and think out the box of inactives.

I hope Logic can snap this thread out of the trance they’ve been in. He’s doing well so far.

Claire started this overconfidence act on day one based off nothing and then carried it on off nothing this is a 3rd party push, that is why they won't consider anyone else and trying to convience others to join it like they did to me and Logic, not sure how they approuch next two targets though and I doubt they have time with this town falling apart.

In this situation if I was a powerrole I would claim the check on Grr to get town out of this cycle ,it is not the best use of a PR but needed here. The fact Denjax is not even giving a good defense for Grr makes me think he does not care just wants to look good off the mislynch.

Coro is a maybe scum at this point she is doing the bare min to look active, in my reads I have realized I only town read her because it looked like she was working out game but in hindsight not really, the terrible inactive play from so many blinded me to thinking they were more town because I needed more town reads then Logic, bad play on my side but I blame bad play and tunnels off everyone for it. How defensive they got off nothing is really out of Coro's character as well like I said.

Lol I don't mind the rant on Soren, I largely agree with it, me and you were trying our best to work this out, I tried my best to even get him involved at times, but I got nothing back but criticism that I was wrong which annoyed me, I can take criticism if I'm wrong which I was but not when the person is not trying. I understand the issue of meeting expectations is hard and can kill a pride of a person mine is pretty low right now, I would not consider avoiding them though because not fair to others who are trying their best. I was one of the most exp players in the game so I would think he would step up a bit now when town is clearly lose not just tunnel Grr.

Rinto needs pressure for sure pity is he won't react to it at all, it makes it impossible for him to be worked out sadly he needs to realize he will die for it.

i would push Ruu as a def potential scum in my top tier of targets they seem to be highly town read though and not sure why

Kit needs to stop with the fluff tbh we are past that, and yeah that link post is strange as hell it came too fast like they had it on hand, I have never heard that term before either which throws me even more, and I have most exp in the club. I'm very freestyle though I don't research how to play and terms more fun to do my own thing, they have a real buddy act thing though with Ruu which worries me as well, I noticed it in my notes, thier reactions to nightkills comes off as fake as well, scum try to overdo a reaction to look shocked and town. Like rUU did on you for example.
Nov 30, 2016 1:35 AM

Apr 2014
aa-dono said:
Gruffin said:

my honest view is you should have, they could still kill you with a SM kill and waste it you would be confirmed town, which is bad for them, I also would rather you then Grr no matter the roles. I agree on Grr not been scum though. I feel Astros should of voted to save themselfs as well since DV is important, people need to stop fearing the claim, we have room to work with on the board of 3rd party. I'm not saying massclaim by any means but a late claim to save a person if a good role helps.

I wish I was on at the time because I likely would of voted Grr late on not you, you really should not if used my prediction thing on grr against me I was semi trolling at that point, too many people took it on face value.
Nov 30, 2016 5:00 AM

Mar 2009
Soren doesn't have to be town or mafia, he could be the TPR, he's not showing much interest, only "presenting" lynch targets, if he chose grr for day 2, that would explain what he defended me. And on day 3 all he said was "can we lynch grr yet".

Now the way most are going after grrr makes me think he might be town, I only had a neutral read on him. If we assume Denja and logic are scum, then would they both be voting for soren? and what does that make soren, definitely not mafia.

Coro still looks bad. I am wondering if the cop checked me N1 and I was framed, that would explain why so many ppl built "cases" against, no matter how weak they were. But surely the cop would know better than to check me that night, clearly the mafia would at least frame me that night if not steal my vote.

I was actually hoping that the watcher would watch me N1 and catch the framer stealing my vote and framing. Maybe the cop would have checked me and then the watcher would have to watch a prime target like me N2 to check which of these players is the framer. But I'm surprised no one has come forward, the town is in a very tight spot tbh.

@Jackrito, would scum Denjax vote for soren if soren was scum?

@Gruffin, I'm assuming you're not mafia since usually they're not allowed to kill one of their own, not sure if you're TPR or town but I don't see why you would wanna play mind games here. It's not like there's a medium role in play. I really hope you're not the vig, the vig needs to shoot the right person tonight.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 30, 2016 5:16 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Soren doesn't have to be town or mafia, he could be the TPR, he's not showing much interest, only "presenting" lynch targets, if he chose grr for day 2, that would explain what he defended me. And on day 3 all he said was "can we lynch grr yet".

Now the way most are going after grrr makes me think he might be town, I only had a neutral read on him. If we assume Denja and logic are scum, then would they both be voting for soren? and what does that make soren, definitely not mafia.

Coro still looks bad. I am wondering if the cop checked me N1 and I was framed, that would explain why so many ppl built "cases" against, no matter how weak they were. But surely the cop would know better than to check me that night, clearly the mafia would at least frame me that night if not steal my vote.

I was actually hoping that the watcher would watch me N1 and catch the framer stealing my vote and framing. Maybe the cop would have checked me and then the watcher would have to watch a prime target like me N2 to check which of these players is the framer. But I'm surprised no one has come forward, the town is in a very tight spot tbh.

@Jackrito, would scum Denjax vote for soren if soren was scum?

@Gruffin, I'm assuming you're not mafia since usually they're not allowed to kill one of their own, not sure if you're TPR or town but I don't see why you would wanna play mind games here. It's not like there's a medium role in play. I really hope you're not the vig, the vig needs to shoot the right person tonight.

Soren not 3rd Claire is I will bet anything on this. Soren Is just been bad town on purpose and deserves the pressure and votes. Watcher is 2 shot so may be saving them or is pretty bad.

I would say Grr is likely town the train build each day is mot normal ln scum,I thinl Denjax is likely scum based off a couple of things. Logic is town jlhe is the only person evaluating the game, not sure why you see scum intent.

I doubt you were framed I was the main that pushed it my first thought after your death is soren was cop and checked you which explains his defense of you. but I think he would of checked Grr by now if cop so I doubt. Cork is looking pretty bad now this is not her town play but the inactives blinded me to how bad she is in comparison.

I think Denjax would vote team but I can't see a soren Denjax combo his interactions with Ruu are worse and a better pairing.

Gruffin is town he is just adding mystery which is ok
Nov 30, 2016 5:18 AM

Mar 2009
coromandel said:
- I thought Grave was voting for dono to save grrr.

Not true, she knows I would bus him in a heartbeat if I were mafia. Especially on D1

Eh, another person that can be the TPR... great

ugh, the vig should shoot Ruu, she's not doing much...
grave_robberNov 30, 2016 6:04 AM

Nov 30, 2016 5:24 AM

Apr 2014
[quote=grave_robber message=48770632- I thought Grave was voting for dono to save grrr.[/size][/quote]
Not true, she knows I would bus him in a heartbeat if I were mafia. Especially on D1

Eh, another person that can be the TPR... great

ugh, the vig should shoot Ruu, she's not doing much...[/quote]

Yeah you would not defend. I thought you may of been trying to get Dono's role and then flip mislynch grr. I never consider you on same team. So coro should not eithrt
JackritoNov 30, 2016 6:37 AM
Nov 30, 2016 5:44 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:

I would say Grr is likely town the train build each day is mot normal ln scum,I thinl Denjax is likely scum based off a couple of things. Logic is town jlhe is the only person evaluating the game, not sure why you see scum intent.

I doubt you were framed I was the main that pushed it my first thought after your death is soren was cop and checked you which explains his defense of you. but I think he would of checked Grr by now if cop so I doubt.

1) I agree on grrr, I just saw a post from denja saying grrr is bussing him, which could be a ploy to make himself look town once grr flips town. Claire is likely the TPR like you said but if the town want to win they better not lynch her, I'm betting with grr today she will have 2 right guesses.

2) I said logic was hiding sth and that he was either town or TPR with a less chance of being mafia. I said last night that he was being more scummy than kit, we were looking at day 2 posts, in which all he did was build a false case against me, lie about my case on Rinto D1, call kit scum, and not much else. That was very bad and poor play, let's be honest, lurking or playing scummy to save your town role only works D1, after that you're just a bad townie.

3) I said maybe grr was the cop not soren, I said soren might be TPR and wanted a grr lynch D2.

4) But I was, your case was mostly your personal interpretation of my posts, others like soren could have seen them differently and his reply to your case was very good tbh. Now why others chose to ignore the case for me and go for a replacement (easiest target) is just proof that they're bad or lazy. So the bad guys were def framing me and the town was being lazy, just like with aa-dono, no one bothered to question the theory or the votes till after she flipped. Everyone was ok with lynching her, relying on the "big names" voting for her, the grr train was even worse. Ruu votes based on meta during RVS (which I think is just wrong even if she's mafia) and then claire decided grr has to be lynched and kit jumps the wagon. Everyone was just quiet, complacent and happy with the status quo...

@aa-dono, you probably don't remember this, but I was on Ruu's case for mud flinging over the soren vote and RNG, then you decided to inject yourself into that exchange and not only defend her but admit to suspect and vote for someone based on RNG and that it wasn't random at all. His reaction was also bad, could have been to make you look bad but I was more suspicious of him till you put words in my mouth and did that thing with Jack. My point is, please don't ever vote based on pre-game posts and RNG, and don't admit to using misinformation and shading as a way to get a reaction off others, it never ends well.

Nov 30, 2016 5:59 AM

Mar 2009
so to sum up, soren is town, grr is town? and Rinto is ??
now assuming Logic is really town, they should lynch Ruu or Denjx, then sort out the rest of the people on grrr's train.

This falls under the VCA theory that scum like to spread out, so 2 of them are on the main trains (grr, rinto) and the last one is avoiding the main trains.

greenwillow said:
~Vote Count 3.3~

grrr(5) // Soren, Kit, coromandel, Rinto-kun,Claire
Rinto-kun(3) // Ruu, grrr, Phraze
Soren(2) // DenjaX, logic340

Not voting : ~

TIMER

Nov 30, 2016 6:05 AM

Mar 2009
RuuRuu said:

Phrazey said:
I say lynch Rinto first.

Yes to this!! I suspicious of Rinto and Soren right now. I think most active players are actually townies going against each other.

Is it just me, or is Ruu always saying that when someone lists top suspects? She did the same D1 iirc and I suppose she did that D2?

Again, not sure if eager townie wanting to look like she caught the bad guys or just a bad guy. She and phraze send mixed signals.

Nov 30, 2016 6:08 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:

I doubt you were framed I was the main that pushed it my first thought after your death is soren was cop and checked you which explains his defense of you. but I think he would of checked Grr by now if cop so I doubt.

1) I agree on grrr, I just saw a post from denja saying grrr is bussing him, which could be a ploy to make himself look town once grr flips town. Claire is likely the TPR like you said but if the town want to win they better not lynch her, I'm betting with grr today she will have 2 right guesses.

2) I said logic was hiding sth and that he was either town or TPR with a less chance of being mafia. I said last night that he was being more scummy than kit, we were looking at day 2 posts, in which all he did was build a false case against me, lie about my case on Rinto D1, call kit scum, and not much else. That was very bad and poor play, let's be honest, lurking or playing scummy to save your town role only works D1, after that you're just a bad townie.

3) I said maybe grr was the cop not soren, I said soren might be TPR and wanted a grr lynch D2.

4) But I was, your case was mostly your personal interpretation of my posts, others like soren could have seen them differently and his reply to your case was very good tbh. Now why others chose to ignore the case for me and go for a replacement (easiest target) is just proof that they're bad or lazy. So the bad guys were def framing me and the town was being lazy, just like with aa-dono, no one bothered to question the theory or the votes till after she flipped. Everyone was ok with lynching her, relying on the "big names" voting for her, the grr train was even worse. Ruu votes based on meta during RVS (which I think is just wrong even if she's mafia) and then claire decided grr has to be lynched and kit jumps the wagon. Everyone was just quiet, complacent and happy with the status quo...

@aa-dono, you probably don't remember this, but I was on Ruu's case for mud flinging over the soren vote and RNG, then you decided to inject yourself into that exchange and not only defend her but admit to suspect and vote for someone based on RNG and that it wasn't random at all. His reaction was also bad, could have been to make you look bad but I was more suspicious of him till you put words in my mouth and did that thing with Jack. My point is, please don't ever vote based on pre-game posts and RNG, and don't admit to using misinformation and shading as a way to get a reaction off others, it never ends well.

2 I really don't think he is hiding somethigh his day one play was bad, and I was suspecting him but his interactions with me and other are good, his case was not that false and that was largely on me your lynch, I feel you are been too harsh here. His case on Kit was ok my view on Kit from day one was great either. His play is not bad and scummy I disagree on this point he was my only town read and I stand by it.

3 I disagree with Soren's reply on you, he only picked out my points where I saw you as town and spinned them to make me look bad, the way he did not bother with the core part of my read pissed me off, then got defensive when I pushed him. He also said his core reason to townread you was meta I need more then that on day 2. I still stand by some of the points I made, some of it was biased confirmation but like I said if no one wants to work with me I lose 50% of my playstyle, I really don't think you were framed only scum who may of in my view is coro who do you think did?.

Town are lazy though , also my day one play was terrible but I was busy that day, I need 48 hours to gather my thoughts, the grr train is such a waste of a time sick of this.

I will agree Dono did not helpselfs when they voted me for such a weak reason, it just looked like a response to my pressure. RNG and pre game should never be used.
Nov 30, 2016 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
I agree with that vote count you did, I would say likely is Coro Ruu and Denja, I have full belief in logic, Kit seems mostly town, some suspect things though and they need to stop the fluff though, Rinto is likely just terrible town
Nov 30, 2016 6:16 AM

Apr 2014
I just had a game with Ruu they are playing a lot more passive and jumping on people thoughts this game, Phraze is playing the way she does as town crazy ideas, but too crazy to be scum, I worry about them finally been scum though.

@grave_robber also link to the posts don't quote it the players get notfications which is bad
Nov 30, 2016 6:30 AM

Mar 2009
@Jackrito, it seems to me that everyone played bad day 1. Except gruffin (there's your reason for the N1 kill gruffi-chan)

Don't be too hard on yourself, a lot of ppl were lurking or afk, no one can get decent reads and make viable correct lynches when no one is cooperating or even posting. At some point during D1, it made me upset how little was being said, because I was trying hard to get reads on people before I would be replaced. I think it's partially why I stayed focused on aa-dono, and that's also the reason you stayed focused on me D2, no one was there to poke others.

As for the soren reply, he said both things, that my actions which you were seeing as town could be bad and the ones you were seeing as bad could be town. That's why I say it was good. Then he used meta to get a read on me and said astros was being very good that day, which is not out of character for him. It's the fact that he defended me that's making everyone doubt him.

But people forget, he didn't actually build the case against me to take me down, it was more against Gruffin for town reading me D1. Then he did that bad association between me and Gruffin. I still don't get these associations, they never work when I try them =/

Nov 30, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:

@grave_robber also link to the posts don't quote it the players get notfications which is bad

I did edit my post with the coro quote when I noticed it, you should edit it too. I used fake names for the quotes after that, RuuRuu and Phrazey.

Nov 30, 2016 8:06 AM

Apr 2014
lol Denjax's and ruu last couple of posts have been so bad. Ruu is saying if Grr is town so is Denjax because of similar play which makes little sense, and then setting up a vote on Rinto who is doing the same thing as both is so much hypocrisy it is obv scum protection.

Meanwhile Denja is talking about 3rd party again he cares more about that then scum, which shows he does not care about scum he has done this since the start, seriously why would 3rd counter it makes no sense, also if they more a lynch onto Claire I give up is obv she is 3rd not Soren. The 3rd would be pushing the lynch not been idle. They would not care about been suspected sincenot a threat to town.

Also do these people know they can claim and hint at it they is no instant death, they seem to think it is.
Nov 30, 2016 9:06 AM

Dec 2013
@aa-dono I'll help you out a bit with guessing Gruffin's role.

There are 14 known roles. 10 being town, 3 mafia, 1 third party. Since we're still getting lucky number messages and the chances of killing third party at night are low let's assume they're still alive. That leaves us with 10 town roles to choose from. Though, this can be narrowed down even further by accounting for those dead. Ban(Bulletproof), Hawk(Vanilla), and Daine(Doublevoter) are all dead and confirmed. That leaves just 7 town roles left, 6 being special and one vanilla.

We can narrow this down further by the guess you've already given and Gruffin's behaviour. Since she seemingly has no bias toward one players alignment one way or another we can assume that it's likely she didn't receive an information role. Gowtfer(Tracker), King(Cop), are the two information roles left to us after Barta(Watcher) was denied. That lowers our possibles to 4, with 3 being special and 1 vanilla.

What remains is Meliodas(Vig), Elizabeth(Doc), Elaine(Vanilla), and Merlin(Roleblocker). Depending on how Gruffin wants to hide their identity they may or may not comment on their dead role, but so far they seem more enthusiastic about detecting than hiding their role. Given this we can count the Roleblocker out due to Gruffin questioning if they could figure out they blocked the Janitor.

That leaves us with three very possibles, one more so than the others. There's been mention of the vig role in this thread a few times and not once has Gruffin remarked on it. This could be them simply not caring or trying to not reveal their role. That's the most likely guess I would assume from the reasoning above. It's also possible they were Elizabeth the Doctor which has yet to come up in discussion. Also they could always be Elaine the last vanilla.

You could go as far as to try and figure out the current players roles by their behavior, but I'm not up for that. I'll catch up to the discussion in here and likely when the new days starts begin reading from there as the past few days seem to offer little. So far from Jack's death I can say that my theory of him and Logic being mafia still needs to be refutted. If Logic doesn't die by NK given the next opportunity I'd say the chances are higher of them being mafia. Given that the grr train which has directed town suspicion for so long will be gone. And depending on their flip, suspicion is likely to be cast on remaining mafia members.
Nov 30, 2016 9:41 AM

May 2012
@Astros You're on the right track, but here's another hint:
My night action did not go through because I died.
Nov 30, 2016 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
I feel Astros should of voted to save themselfs as well since DV is important, people need to stop fearing the claim, we have room to work with on the board of 3rd party.
It would have only been momentary. I firmly believe I would have been lynched D3 if at the last minute I decided to vote for grrr. I would have to wait till then in order to win with a doublevote less people think I'm mafia and try to save grrr. Grrr could have very well been town and if so that would have only furthered your tunnel read of me. If I claimed I would have no way to proving it as double votes do not show up in the VC. Mafia could have easily taken me out next as why risk it? There was no guarantee that the doctor would save me or if they were even alive (Gruffin). I feel my death was the best course of action to challenge the faulty thinking of those leading suspicion and clear the importance of RVS reads.

The only scenario where me not dying would have been better is if grrr was mafia or my vote didn't incriminate me anymore than I was being framed. Considering how things were before I died, if I had saved myself I would assume it would be me getting the lynch train today instead of grrr if they did not prove to be mafia.
AstrosNov 30, 2016 9:51 AM
Nov 30, 2016 9:48 AM

May 2012
Claire started this overconfidence act on day one based off nothing and then carried it on off nothing this is a 3rd party push, that is why they won't consider anyone else and trying to convience others to join it like they did to me and Logic, not sure how they approuch next two targets though and I doubt they have time with this town falling apart.

Okay, I can see that. I still don’t want to say she’s TPR for sure yet. Like, this is how I would expect a TPR to act, but there could be other motives (town/scum) at work here that we don’t know of.

In this situation if I was a powerrole I would claim the check on Grr to get town out of this cycle ,it is not the best use of a PR but needed here. The fact Denjax is not even giving a good defense for Grr makes me think he does not care just wants to look good off the mislynch.

Something about the PRs I want to say: The pregame talk/rules have made it so multiple people have said they weren’t claiming in this game no matter what (Grrr, Dono, Me). I know you see this as a bad move, and maybe it is... But there are town reasons for not claiming a PR present that I don’t want to ignore. We can all agree here that town is playing pretty bad here/not making the right choices. That said, DenjaX probably isn't one, thinking on it more. He needs to step up his arguments to convince anyone of anything no matter what his alignment is. -_- There’s too many passive players in this game, I want some aggressive know-it-alls to fight for their reads!

Coro is a maybe scum at this point she is doing the bare min to look active, in my reads I have realized I only town read her because it looked like she was working out game but in hindsight not really, the terrible inactive play from so many blinded me to thinking they were more town because I needed more town reads then Logic, bad play on my side but I blame bad play and tunnels off everyone for it. How defensive they got off nothing is really out of Coro's character as well like I said.

I’m still backreading, but I skimmed ahead and look at #1152.
Coromandel yes what?
Don't just drop names, give reasons dammit.

Defensive or frustrated? Hm. Odd that they tell this to Phraze when their name is dropped, but don’t tell the other players this when they do the same to others.

Rinto needs pressure for sure pity is he won't react to it at all, it makes it impossible for him to be worked out sadly he needs to realize he will die for it.

Aw what? So he’s one of those players. >.> I want people to take the game seriously, is that too much to ask?

i would push Ruu as a def potential scum in my top tier of targets they seem to be highly town read though and not sure why

Ruu’s a strange one to read. She’s more of a scumlean for me right now because I know how confusing and scummy she can be as town. Grave knows this better than anyone. xD

Kit needs to stop with the fluff tbh we are past that, and yeah that link post is strange as hell it came too fast like they had it on hand, I have never heard that term before either which throws me even more, and I have most exp in the club. I'm very freestyle though I don't research how to play and terms more fun to do my own thing, they have a real buddy act thing though with Ruu which worries me as well, I noticed it in my notes, thier reactions to nightkills comes off as fake as well, scum try to overdo a reaction to look shocked and town. Like rUU did on you for example.

I’m okay with a joke or two every once in a while, but she’s having full fluffy conversations with Soren. :| Never heard the term before either, and I do research on mafia terms to avoid confusion in games. Where are they buddying up with Ruu? Could you point out the posts for me? I can’t read the NK reactions too well because I can see a townie purposefully overreacting for fun.

grave_robber said:
I'm assuming you're not mafia since usually they're not allowed to kill one of their own, not sure if you're TPR or town but I don't see why you would wanna play mind games here. It's not like there's a medium role in play. I really hope you're not the vig, the vig needs to shoot the right person tonight.

No, I’m a town PR. Aa-dono/Astros are trying to figure out what role I was which is why I’m not telling. I have said in the comments section that I’m not TPR and not Vig.

Is it just me, or is Ruu always saying that when someone lists top suspects? She did the same D1 iirc and I suppose she did that D2?

Again, not sure if eager townie wanting to look like she caught the bad guys or just a bad guy. She and phraze send mixed signals.

Astros said something about a possibility that she’s easily influenced by others’ read. Bad, though. xD Gotta think for yourself, Ruu!

it seems to me that everyone played bad day 1. Except gruffin (there's your reason for the N1 kill gruffi-chan)

Aw, thanks. :3 I honestly didn’t think I did that well. We’ll see when the game’s over.
Nov 30, 2016 9:49 AM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
That's odd. I figured even if you died you would still get information. I suppose MAL mafia is more different from Town of Salem than I had assessed.
Nov 30, 2016 9:54 AM

May 2012
Astros said:
Gruffin said:
That's odd. I figured even if you died you would still get information. I suppose MAL mafia is more different from Town of Salem than I had assessed.

I thought that it would still go through too. ;^; I've seen night actions go through despite death in other games. Maybe it was the order? Like if mafia already chose to kill me before I sent my night action.
Nov 30, 2016 10:00 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Astros said:

I thought that it would still go through too. ;^; I've seen night actions go through despite death in other games. Maybe it was the order? Like if mafia already chose to kill me before I sent my night action.

It depends on the host I don't sent actions to the dead but some do. Ablities would have no effect to stop it apart from RB
Nov 30, 2016 10:25 AM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
Astros said:

How do you know it didn't go through? If you were waiting for a result, it could be that the host just didn't give you the results or more likely that the mafia RB'ed you when they killed you.

For example, I sent in the action N1 to get double votes, I dunno what happened with that because I was replaced before the night ended. I still wonder if the watcher watched gruffin or me N1. Gruffin would've been better because then they would have found the janitor, it would be annoying if gruffin was the watcher and watched herself get killed... Happened to me once in tos, I was Rb'ed, killed mafia and SK (or was it ww?)
I'm glad I didn't get the watcher role, I really suck at that role and apparently the only time I was able to use my double voter skills (this is the 3rd time I've gotten this role) is when I was confirmed mayor...

I should see who was lynched

Nov 30, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
So grr was town thought as much this has created so many more potential mislynchs. It could be rip town at this point.
Nov 30, 2016 10:31 AM

Mar 2009
yeah... and soren is claiming watcher... What did he see? ugh, let's see who grrr blocked

Meh, town has lost, claire/coro is looking to get herself lynched tomorrow and this will give her the TPR win. believe me, TPR is getting themselves lynched tomorrow unless they somehow didn't guess I would be lynched D2 which I doubt, I could smell the set up miles away T_T

Nov 30, 2016 10:37 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
yeah... and soren is claiming watcher... What did he see? ugh, let's see who grrr blocked

Meh, town has lost, claire/coro is looking to get herself lynched tomorrow and this will give her the TPR win. believe me, TPR is getting themselves lynched tomorrow unless they somehow didn't guess I would be lynched D2 which I doubt, I could smell the set up miles away T_T

If claire was 3rd like I think they picked grr again since they were trying to save you. I doubt Soren has seen anything useful and he won't anymore if scum are smart.
Nov 30, 2016 10:38 AM

Mar 2009
oh and to answer your question, if I was framed, I also thought it would be someone who knew me. This is where I told coro that I was suspicious of her:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=400#msg48720099

also:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=400#msg48720081

I'm not happy that this is becoming truer by the minute... >_>

And this:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=400#msg48720206

*sighs*

Nov 30, 2016 10:38 AM

Dec 2013
grave_robber said:
For example, I sent in the action N1 to get double votes, I dunno what happened with that because I was replaced before the night ended.
Green asked me if I wanted to go ahead with it and I said yes. Though, the day shaped up to where using those votes wouldn't do much aside from lengthen my stay.
Nov 30, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:
grave_robber said:

If claire was 3rd like I think they picked grr again since they were trying to save you. I doubt Soren has seen anything useful and he won't anymore if scum are smart.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=1300#msg48773515
This worries me, either kit is outing soren's role because she just doesn't know better or she's alerting the host to put soren on the naughty list because she's mafia.

She could do that privately though, not sure why'd she would do it in the thread when bad.

Nov 30, 2016 10:45 AM

Mar 2009
Astros said:
grave_robber said:
For example, I sent in the action N1 to get double votes, I dunno what happened with that because I was replaced before the night ended.
Green asked me if I wanted to go ahead with it and I said yes. Though, the day shaped up to where using those votes wouldn't do much aside from lengthen my stay.

Then it is most likely they Rb'ed gruffin and never caught on to my role hinting. Which was the point of the color code, I didn't want tot become clear until I was cornered, didn't think it would happen so soon or that I would be replaced so soon either. Literally everyone we asked was busy.

I'm glad it was you though, you're a good player imo =3

I think you did the right thing, if I hadn't flipped, I think things would have gotten worse.

Nov 30, 2016 10:47 AM
Nov 30, 2016 10:50 AM

Dec 2013
grave_robber said:
Then it is most likely they Rb'ed gruffin and never caught on to my role hinting. Which was the point of the color code, I didn't want tot become clear until I was cornered, didn't think it would happen so soon or that I would be replaced so soon either. Literally everyone we asked was busy.
Yeah, I seen green ask for a replacement on Discord. We waited till later in the day to allow anyone else to come forward.

grave_robber said:
I'm glad it was you though, you're a good player imo =3
Not good enough in my book.

grave_robber said:
I think you did the right thing, if I hadn't flipped, I think things would have gotten worse.
I'd like to as well, but can't predict the future. Perhaps with more time I could have developed a stronger case against others or at least gotten town to pressure others. That is if I had lived through the night. Admittedly a part of my decision was to see the reactions of the flip haha.
Nov 30, 2016 10:58 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Jackrito said:
I feel Astros should of voted to save themselfs as well since DV is important, people need to stop fearing the claim, we have room to work with on the board of 3rd party.
It would have only been momentary. I firmly believe I would have been lynched D3 if at the last minute I decided to vote for grrr. I would have to wait till then in order to win with a doublevote less people think I'm mafia and try to save grrr. Grrr could have very well been town and if so that would have only furthered your tunnel read of me. If I claimed I would have no way to proving it as double votes do not show up in the VC. Mafia could have easily taken me out next as why risk it? There was no guarantee that the doctor would save me or if they were even alive (Gruffin). I feel my death was the best course of action to challenge the faulty thinking of those leading suspicion and clear the importance of RVS reads.

The only scenario where me not dying would have been better is if grrr was mafia or my vote didn't incriminate me anymore than I was being framed. Considering how things were before I died, if I had saved myself I would assume it would be me getting the lynch train today instead of grrr if they did not prove to be mafia.

I'm not insane enough to tunne someone who has claimed grr been lynched and no tie would of confirmed role as well. Even if mafia did kill you it would of been a kill on a less strong power role. I also think doctor or watcher would of been on you so you would live or we gain info. Your death did not fix anything sadly it just kept the madnemed ofof a grr tunnel

Also you did not know grr was town so worth the risk. Your vote would of saved you. You would of been safe from lynch.
Nov 30, 2016 11:12 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
grr been lynched and no tie would of confirmed role as well.
Not necessarily. There were only two people being voted on D2 and that's the first day doublevoter can use their power. The chances of voting with the doublevoter are 50/50. It's not out of the question for mafia to make a wild claim and try to save themselves and coincidentally vote with the doublevoter. A false claim hurts the town more so than the mafia.

Jackrito said:
Even if mafia did kill you it would of been a kill on a less strong power role. I also think doctor or watcher would of been on you so you would live or we gain info.
There's no guarantee of that. Depending on opinions at the time watcher and doc could have equally went after who they thought was most vocal on the grrr train or had a PR.

Jackrito said:
Your death did not fix anything sadly it just kept the madnemed ofof a grr tunnel
I agree. I did not foresee your imminent death.

Jackrito said:
Also you did not know grr was town so worth the risk. Your vote would of saved you. You would of been safe from lynch.
I disagree. Grrr could have very well been doc, vig or another useful power role. Me surviving would only insure a train could not be easily made for one more day. If I could not dig myself out of suspicion I would be dead and even if I did half a day would likely be wasted on it.
AstrosNov 30, 2016 11:20 AM
Nov 30, 2016 11:36 AM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

How do you know it didn't go through? If you were waiting for a result, it could be that the host just didn't give you the results or more likely that the mafia RB'ed you when they killed you.

For example, I sent in the action N1 to get double votes, I dunno what happened with that because I was replaced before the night ended. I still wonder if the watcher watched gruffin or me N1. Gruffin would've been better because then they would have found the janitor, it would be annoying if gruffin was the watcher and watched herself get killed... Happened to me once in tos, I was Rb'ed, killed mafia and SK (or was it ww?)
I'm glad I didn't get the watcher role, I really suck at that role and apparently the only time I was able to use my double voter skills (this is the 3rd time I've gotten this role) is when I was confirmed mayor...

I should see who was lynched

I suppose it would be more accurate to say that nothing happened from my perspective then. Let me PM the host and ask about it.
Why would the mafia roleblock the person they were killing? The Doctor can't self-heal, the vig wasn't likely to shoot someone yet (Not to mention if they did there's a higher chance to hit a townie), Doublevoter is for Day Phase use, and the informative roles couldn't do anything about dying regardless of results. Would town RB be able to block their own death? There's a lot of PRs this game, so I think it would be more productive for the mafia to RB someone they were not killing.
Nov 30, 2016 11:51 AM

Mar 2009
Btw this isn't official yet I think, but Luna just told me that the devs seem to have fixed the quotes in secret clubs bug, she tried it with me in a few secret clubs and I got no notifications. No sure about username mentions, my point is, the hosts don't have t kill/replace the person who is quoted in such clubs because that won't be necessary.

I'd wait for it to be announced officially if it hasn't been already. Or maybe ask about it ^^

This is for you @Jackrito and @SoulEaterQUEEN

Nov 30, 2016 11:52 AM

Mar 2009
@Astros, and @Jackrito, this assuming his extra vote wasn't stolen, right?

Nov 30, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2013
grave_robber said:
@Astros, and @Jackrito, this assuming his extra vote wasn't stolen, right?
Considering the one shot nature of that ability I'd assume killing me would be the preferable option.
Nov 30, 2016 12:05 PM

Nov 2013
grave_robber said:
Btw this isn't official yet I think, but Luna just told me that the devs seem to have fixed the quotes in secret clubs bug, she tried it with me in a few secret clubs and I got no notifications. No sure about username mentions, my point is, the hosts don't have t kill/replace the person who is quoted in such clubs because that won't be necessary.

I'd wait for it to be announced officially if it hasn't been already. Or maybe ask about it ^^

This is for you @Jackrito and @SoulEaterQUEEN

This is good news indeed if that is the case!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.