Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2016 8:09 PM
Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
H I M A R I
I
M
A
R
I
fourberieOct 27, 2016 8:22 PM
Oct 28, 2016 5:00 AM

Apr 2015
well, that was prettty good, I assume the next episode will focus on the other girl.
Oct 28, 2016 6:31 AM
Oct 2013
The bickering at start was fun. Imouto's friend so sly, I wonder if she was actually feeling down when she left or was just act.

Her cries and pleas in the disordered voice were pretty good (*˘︶˘*)

Animation was good I guess, nothing outstanding maybe lack of jiggling bottom half parts of body. And the real backgrounds were real as usual.

In any case, her breasts were not at the size to be called pettanko or small. It was interesting to see the lick of the middle between the breasts which is quite a rare play I would say.

During first fondle, the nipples kept alternating from between thumbs and index to index and middle fingers which bothered me somewhat. Although I guess its fine if he, for some reason, kept switching during the view changes...

And her skirt is worn so short, hardly covers anything at all, even when she pulled it down to cover, it didn't pass her crotch. Personally I prefer when it does cover during the pull down, cause the hiding of the shame is what makes it moe.

Newayz onii-chan was such a jerk to strip/rip out the clothes and then do mean chikan play which was good as her total loss for what to do was moe! Sleep raped with nakadashi even (although she seemed to liked it in the sleep XD). Maybe interesting to see the future result of her having been publicly exposed.

Definitely brought out the appeal of the tsundere through making her very troubled and the reactions from that.
Oct 28, 2016 9:02 AM

Feb 2013
Aw, they kept the weird realistic watercolor filtered background. Lol at the door halfway through. It magically closes part way without no one touching it.

Kinda wished she woke up during the scene, with her having some resistant would have been much more cute enjoyable. It's too bad that ending scene where everyone surrounds her to take pics didn't progress anymore than that.

My favorite thing about the girl is she kept her knee socks on for every scene. Wouldn't mind more of her but I guess the next episode will be the other girl.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 29, 2016 5:23 AM

May 2011
LINK FOR.. RESEARCH

Personally, loved the episode. :) Nice cute young girls! <3 What more could you want?!

Favorite Anime: Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gundam 00, Fate/Stay Night, Death Note.
Favorite Manga: Naruto, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter
Oct 29, 2016 9:32 PM
Aug 2012
Surprisingly good, can't wait for the next ep for the next girl the one with big rack
Oct 30, 2016 12:36 PM

Apr 2012
This was really funny, especially the scene at the end, lol XD
Nov 5, 2016 3:48 AM

May 2015
That ending (The last scene would have made more sense if they got caught in the train)... Kids that is what happen when you try to be a Kato Shusaku but you lack the testosterone and assertiveness "It serves him right for being an @sswhole" but I felt sorry for the little sister, oh well she can start doing exhibitionist AV Lol!
Nov 5, 2016 3:54 AM

Jul 2013
Please tell me there will be an ep.2 and please tell me it will be focused on Riko...
Nov 5, 2016 6:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Good episode all-round, more imouto hentai is always appreciated, especially when they're as cheeky and tsuntsun as this girl was

Wtf @ the ending though lol, I really didn't see that one coming
Nov 12, 2016 10:29 PM

Oct 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Good episode all-round, more imouto hentai is always appreciated, especially when they're as cheeky and tsuntsun as this girl was

>.> bad onii-sama
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Nov 12, 2016 11:45 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
meison said:
HaXXspetten said:

>.> bad onii-sama
wh-what are you doing here >~<
Nov 12, 2016 11:48 PM

Oct 2015
watched the first ep, cause i saw rape, which was just a load of horseshit, incest, diff hair colors, so probably not related fuck. and stockings, my fetishes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Nov 13, 2016 8:26 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
And her skirt is worn so short, hardly covers anything at all, even when she pulled it down to cover, it didn't pass her crotch.

Onii-chan said the opposite:

Hentai said:
My favorite thing about the girl is she kept her knee socks on for every scene.

MuFeR said:
Please tell me there will be an ep.2 and please tell me it will be focused on Riko...

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=930295
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 2:40 PM
Jan 7, 2017 11:53 PM

Jul 2015
White Album 2 - the hentai

May 15, 2017 7:55 AM

May 2017
No, yeah no... I call bull shit.

First of, the story was interesting, the characters are cute (specially imotou)

BUT

The sleep rape scene was so unrealistic. How the fuck did she sleep through all that without waking up?! There is no way someone would just sleep through all that without noticing unless they were drugged and clearly imotou wasn't drugged and yet she slept like if nothing was happening... that i found BS.

On another note This is one of the reasons why I don't like incest... If it was true love i would not had minded but this was clearly lust and possession with sexual abuse... the guy says he loves his sister but then he uses her as a sex slave and pet, specially with the last scene in the train...

It is sad that flicks that show incest, when coming/initialized from the male to the female, its all lust and possession and not real love at all.
But when it comes/initializes from female to male... 90% of the time is real love she feels.
But mostly those topics it ends up with lust and sexual abuse... and just the thrill of the forbidden fruit. Just few show true love, if any, at all.

Truth to be told, incest is just an illusion created by genetic attraction of the same genes and chromosomes making the thought that they are truly attracted to a family member, but its a lie... its all genetic attraction... and then incest also creates genetic deterioration that children born from incest suffers from.
Remember that in the beginning of time, incest was allowed to tribes could procreate and grow... but people forget that in the beginnings of time, the human genome was fresh and there were no sickness or illness and genetic problems that modern human suffers from and a couple with the same chromosomes who has children, their children will be born with double the problems inherit by parents.
This is why the government made incest a crime, because:
1) it involves lust and sexual abuse of someone who can not defend against, mostly involves children in the family.
2) Brings genetic deterioration which will be harmful for humanity in the long run.
But hell, seen as how birth rate in japan is on decline this might get bent...

If both parties are aware of this and still decided to go through with it, then they should face the consequences... if its true love then they will have a hard life ahead and children will come out of problems.
But if is for their own selfish desires, then they are being irresponsible for just lusting and should not spawn children to suffer in this world and ruin the human genetic genome!
We humans came from millennia of evolution to just end up back on square one.

And truth to be told, relationships and marriages between cousins in Japan is legal and accepted by society, unlike us westerners.
ThatRandomDudeMay 15, 2017 7:59 AM
Nov 30, 2017 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
Dat NGE reference tho
Dec 5, 2020 5:08 AM
Nov 2020
Roy_Focker said:
That ending (The last scene would have made more sense if they got caught in the train)... Kids that is what happen when you try to be a Kato Shusaku but you lack the testosterone and assertiveness "It serves him right for being an @sswhole" but I felt sorry for the little sister, oh well she can start doing exhibitionist AV Lol!

I feel sorry for the little sis, for sure those creeps that took her pucture will blackmail her to force her to have sex with them... Her life was ruined because of her shitty brother.
Dec 5, 2020 5:10 AM
Nov 2020
HaXXspetten said:

Shitty brother and shitty ending...I feel sorry for the little sis, for sure those creeps that took her pucture will blackmail her to force her to have sex with them... Her life is now ruined because of her shitty brother.
Dec 5, 2020 5:11 AM
Nov 2020
mascarpone said:
This was really funny, especially the scene at the end, lol XD

Shitty end bro, her life is now ruined because of her brother. I feel sorry for the little sis, for sure those creeps that took her picture will blackmail her to force her to have sex with them.
Dec 5, 2020 5:13 AM
Nov 2020
User-san said:
The bickering at start was fun. Imouto's friend so sly, I wonder if she was actually feeling down when she left or was just act.

Her cries and pleas in the disordered voice were pretty good (*˘︶˘*)

Animation was good I guess, nothing outstanding maybe lack of jiggling bottom half parts of body. And the real backgrounds were real as usual.

In any case, her breasts were not at the size to be called pettanko or small. It was interesting to see the lick of the middle between the breasts which is quite a rare play I would say.

During first fondle, the nipples kept alternating from between thumbs and index to index and middle fingers which bothered me somewhat. Although I guess its fine if he, for some reason, kept switching during the view changes...

And her skirt is worn so short, hardly covers anything at all, even when she pulled it down to cover, it didn't pass her crotch. Personally I prefer when it does cover during the pull down, cause the hiding of the shame is what makes it moe.

Newayz onii-chan was such a jerk to strip/rip out the clothes and then do mean chikan play which was good as her total loss for what to do was moe! Sleep raped with nakadashi even (although she seemed to liked it in the sleep XD). Maybe interesting to see the future result of her having been publicly exposed.

Definitely brought out the appeal of the tsundere through making her very troubled and the reactions from that.

Shitty ending if u ask me. I feel sorry for the little sis, for sure those creeps that took her pucture will blackmail her to force her to have sex with them... Her life is now ruined because of her shitty brother.
Dec 5, 2020 5:17 AM
Nov 2020
Fcked up ending. I feel sorry for the little sis, for sure those creeps that took her picture will blackmail her to force her to have sex with them... Her life is now ruined because of her shitty brother.

I hope episode 2 won't end like this. That ending ruined my night. Eroge H mo Game Kaihatsu Zanmai is still better for me. At least that early hentai of Collaboration Works didn't have a shitty end like the episode 1 of this anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto to Sono Yuujin ga Ero Sugite Ore no Kokan ga Yabai Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 30, 2016

16 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Sep 13, 2021 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.