Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Jun 12, 2016 1:56 AM

Jun 2015
DAYUM! That ending tho, so epic!
Jun 14, 2016 5:15 AM
Dec 2015
all it did was motivate me to further want to know who the bad guy is...so if that's what this episode was intended for, it did it's job.
Can't lose if you don't play
Aug 1, 2016 12:15 PM
Jan 2012
manager good people.
Airi alive is good. I wait great revelations nexts episodes.
uau great cliff hangger.
I think satoru see the face of assassin. I wait satoru able to resoluted the case.
Aug 23, 2016 5:53 PM

Mar 2010
Ah I'm surprised the bad guy is playing it with more risk than usual.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 29, 2016 2:00 AM
Sep 3, 2016 5:10 AM

Aug 2014
Episode 5, 6 were pretty good.

Now i think its back to the reset, it will get boring again, uh.

Great Episode.
Sep 4, 2016 7:29 AM

Apr 2014
That manager irritates me. I feel like he only wanted the credit so Airi would like him again.
Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen. ~Izaya Ohira (Durarara)
Sep 6, 2016 2:05 AM

Jul 2013
That glasses guy is suspicious as hell he might be the culprit.
Nov 3, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2013
munirahh said:
I think I can figure the real killer.....by the eye color!!! Of course I need to check the previous episodes.
But I won't spoil myself with it.

I thought the same but multiple people get like red eyes from time to time, just like his friend did when they talking outside in episode 2 (when a van passes by)

Satoru again is not the brightest and at the same time he is ...
Who would just run away from the police after their mother was killed and who would just keep going out in public when your identity has been shown on the TV.

Anyhow, the butterfly suggests Satoru is going to have a Revival I guess? - Maybe find out who the hell the guy in the glasses is.
Nov 3, 2016 4:37 PM

Jun 2015
PrOxAnto said:
munirahh said:
I think I can figure the real killer.....by the eye color!!! Of course I need to check the previous episodes.
But I won't spoil myself with it.

I thought the same but multiple people get like red eyes from time to time, just like his friend did when they talking outside in episode 2 (when a van passes by)

Who would just run away from the police after their mother was killed and who would just keep going out in public when your identity has been shown on the TV.

Anyhow, the butterfly suggests Satoru is going to have a Revival I guess? - Maybe find out who the hell the guy in the glasses is.

If I'm not mistaken, the red eyes indicate murderous intent.
Nov 3, 2016 4:58 PM

Jan 2013
TrashDax said:
PrOxAnto said:

Hmm I guess?
So you're saying Kenya in episode 2 had murderous intent aswell?
Nov 3, 2016 5:03 PM

Jun 2015
PrOxAnto said:
TrashDax said:

Hmm I guess?
So you're saying Kenya in episode 2 had murderous intent aswell?

Yeah, that doesn't really sound right, forgot about that one.
But I remember Satoru had them when he was close to getting rid of Hinazukis mother.
Maybe it was intended that way, but they wanted to throw in some misleading clues or something.
Dec 15, 2016 11:08 PM

Dec 2012
Focking manager is scum for trying to take credit for saving Airi.

The mom who divorced her husband over a chocolate bar is here!

That cop is scum for pushing Airi to the ground. Arrest him.

Satoru realizes that bastard is there.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 31, 2016 8:31 AM

Sep 2016
Their girly-looking friend was killed as a cover-up because the murder knew him and tried to keep himself off the list of suspects by killing him. Interesting thought~ BTW, I have to say he looked so much like a girl and I was wondering why a girl was always hanging out with a bunch of boys.
Loved that Satoru said "I can still hang in there because you believed in me." I believed that it's very comforting for Airi to hear that after what happened.
Jan 9, 2017 11:40 AM

May 2013
The manager is a shithead.

Airi's mom changed. She's just like Satoru's mom in the end moments before dying.

Ugh, the punk ass murderer is right in front of him smiling like the asshole he is. Makes my blood boil. I hope he gets what he deserves soon.
Jan 28, 2017 1:05 PM
Aug 2014
They were just having a leisurely chat in the inferno?

Who would believe such a ridiculous story as to how Kayo got killed? But the police in this anime don't seem very competent; I mean arresting him for suspected arson with the victim proclaiming his innocence and there should be numerous eyewitnesses who saw him run into the house after it was on fire.

That kind of stuff really kills the suspense for me.
Jan 28, 2017 2:48 PM

Aug 2016
5/5 fucking murder.
Feb 5, 2017 12:38 AM

Apr 2014
The decision to leave the safety of Sawada's office and meet her in public wasn't prudent at all. He should have asked her for the answers he needed over the phone rather than in public...
Feb 9, 2017 9:49 PM

Dec 2016
Ohhhh shit that ending though!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 15, 2017 9:12 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I'm glad Airi survived. She's such a loyal and great friend to Satoru, heck even the mother got a nice highlight, taking Airi's place during the hospital scene.

That manager is worse than trash. He can get all the credit he wants but Airi and Satoru make a better pair up. Sad moment when Satoru got arrested.

Mar 29, 2017 2:13 PM

Feb 2013
So the mother and his boyfriend didn't kill Kayo.
The police got him, time for a revival again.
Sep 10, 2017 3:02 PM

Dec 2010
Airi is a good girl. Manager is a cunt. Nothing new. Hopefully our MC will use his new knowledge this time around. Second Revival. Nice ending atmosphere with all those camera angles and ambient background.

Lorezhno said:
They were just having a leisurely chat in the inferno?

Who would believe such a ridiculous story as to how Kayo got killed? But the police in this anime don't seem very competent; I mean arresting him for suspected arson with the victim proclaiming his innocence and there should be numerous eyewitnesses who saw him run into the house after it was on fire.

That kind of stuff really kills the suspense for me.

The police seems incompetent but our MC`s actions are easily labeled as "fugitive" so yeah, he seems to be at fault here.
Oct 21, 2017 9:27 PM
May 2017
If he just let the police take him in for questioning in the first place, he wouldn't be this situation.
Oct 21, 2017 10:00 PM
Jan 2017
FirestarAnime said:
If he just let the police take him in for questioning in the first place, he wouldn't be this situation.

Yes. in anime he flees for no reason.
In the original, he follows the killer and misses the killer. But it was a killer's trap.
The killer deliberately made him follow the killer, as if he had escaped from the crime scene. No one saw the killer, but there are witnesses who have seen him leave the house. There are many other disadvantages to him as well.
Nov 4, 2017 3:29 AM
Aug 2017
The MC saved Kayo, but that creepy manager took the credit :< !!!!!

Also I liked how this episode had so much detective stuff gg on, trying to figure it out.

That ending tho!!!!!! He was arrested, sad, but he met the killer againnnnn! I admit this episode wasn't thaat good than the previous ones but it was still good.

4/5
I love anime and kpop! <3 BLINK and SONE
Nov 9, 2017 2:39 AM

Aug 2017
I feel the killer looks like Satoru’s school teacher.
Good episode as usual
5/5
Nov 28, 2017 7:18 AM
Apr 2017
This ep is dumb as well

It's not a checkmate but it's a powerful card as he is now protected by the police n clearly know who is the villain

Real smart villain do not take risk just to fulfill unworthy pride
Feb 9, 2018 12:54 AM
Dec 2017
oh man god damn!he got cut with cops..! is he gonna make change or something else
Feb 27, 2019 5:06 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I still think it's the teacher ....
God I cat stop watching this D:

Apr 19, 2019 9:25 AM
Jan 2019
Volume 1. in one episode, 2. in three and 3. in two if I'm not wrong. Well, time for the best arc, here we go!
May 23, 2019 11:05 AM

Nov 2010
Jisoo_Chan19 said:
I feel the killer looks like Satoru’s school teacher.
Good episode as usual
5/5

Yeah I realized that too. I knew something was off with him, ever since I first saw him back in episode 2.
Jan 16, 2020 3:49 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Bro... That smuggy bastard, out here framing innocent people, it boils my blood.
Feb 11, 2020 9:05 PM
Jan 2018
Does anyone understand how the killer got Airi's phone number? Like did Airi and Satoru's mom exchange numbers or did he some how get her number when he was having that meeting at their workplace with their boss? Is it a slight plot hole?
Apr 24, 2020 4:43 PM
Sep 2018
Wtf the end ? This guys is really good ! But fuck
Apr 26, 2020 2:19 PM

Jan 2019
This anime has me for a complete loop, I'm struggling to find out what the end will be!
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
May 6, 2020 12:11 AM
Oct 2019
Well Airi's still alive (at least for now), so I'm going to keep watching.

This show is good, but it's f'ing me up, man.
Jun 6, 2020 3:08 AM

May 2018
What culprit would show up at the crime scene? Must be a sadist xD
Jul 1, 2020 10:41 PM

Aug 2018
The part when Satoru saw the killer at the end of the episode made my heart race so much!! so intense!!

Aug 4, 2020 11:15 PM

Mar 2020
even though Airi let a stranger follow her to her house (she wasn't cautious enough) she is still a smart lady for her age. I did not like the fact that her mom let her escape the hospital after an attempt to murder her daughter.
But a good episode for sure.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Oct 13, 2020 2:30 AM

Jun 2020
Hmmmm.... It's getting so interesting, ok hear me out I think I'm suspecting Satoru's teacher the way he looks he kinda looks like him and when they meet up I think Satoru did a revival, I think that the culprit is most likely connected somehow to the revival just a theory.
Oct 15, 2020 8:45 PM

May 2020
I'm glad Airi didn't die, I'm still suspecting the teacher to be the murderer though, also from the end it seems like we will get a revival again, the show has been really great so far!
Nov 12, 2020 6:35 PM

Jul 2017
The Grim Reaper manga idea Satoru had really do be hitting different. The manager can go back into the fire and stay there while Satoru saves her uwu. I'm glad to see Airi being ok. I wanna slap those glasses off that man's face for smiling at Satoru while he is cuffed. I'm excited to see how next episode is gonna go from there.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Dec 4, 2020 8:37 PM

Jan 2020
That was thrilling. I was half-shaking by the end >w< and man I just wish Satoru could've screamed out loud "JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME POLICE I KNOW WHO IT IS SO PLEASE GIVE ME A DARN CHANCE!" or something similar to that.

I wish the police aren't that stupid and would actually use their brains for once. I also really loved the twist, although I was able to predict that Satoru would go back in time again.

Airi is someone I wish I had as a friend, and so does Kayo tbh. They are the people who you can just put all your trust into.

Even though I was planning to stop by the end of episode 6, this thrilling episode just made me watch more. I'm probably gonna finish the entire series by the end of today due to my addiction (lll¬ω¬)
Feb 3, 2021 2:51 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Satoru’s caught and the killer is spotted at the scene of arrest. We’re in for a wild ride.
May 7, 2021 9:44 AM

Feb 2021
Atleast his mom's old friend helped him out a bit. I'm really into this series lol. The suspense is too much XD. Airi's mom making amends.

May 7, 2021 9:45 AM

Feb 2021
Mr_Obvious said:
Fuck i think this is the teacher

Okay I've a bad feeling about this but it seems unlikely. Cause his hairstyle and eye colour don't seem to match.

May 29, 2021 2:14 AM
Oct 2019
Although I've loved the series of events leading up to this, I can't ignore just how frustratingly incompetent the authorities investigative process is. Ignore a trend as obvious as serial kidnappings/murders at differing times in different towns, with all prime suspects claiming innocence, and not suspecting a single thing wrong? Have none of these people wondered why all these crimes never happen in different towns at the same time? I'm just glad Satoru is taking this as calmly as possible, and actively trying to crack the case even in his predicament, but I swear, if L from Death Note were to see this, he'd probably have a stroke, just from witnessing such blatant incompetence.
Jul 28, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2015
Nice save by Satoru! Love Airi's mom and her helping her daughter escape the hospital. Looking forward to seeing how Satoru gets out of his capture.

Aug 3, 2021 1:41 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just remembered that they used a blue butterfly in the game Life is Strange to also signify time travel

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 6, 2021 12:41 AM
Jan 2021
Mannn isn't there any good detective who could tell the situation that Satoru is in? What a stupid justice system.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1400 by bakakisima »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1108 by bakakisima »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2016

769 by Jocku »»
Apr 17, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

900 by bakakisima »»
Apr 12, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

498 by bakakisima »»
Apr 11, 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.