Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 23, 2016 2:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm felt more like a calm before the storm episode. I like how Mika talks with action rather than words with his gun though lol. Nice to also see a bit more of Naze again. What a dope guy.

I hope Orga knows what he's doing though as it feels kinda risky to trust a guy from Gjallarhorn.
Oct 23, 2016 3:04 AM

Nov 2009
One hell of a ride again. The continuation of the 3-way battle between Mika-Isurugi, Julieta-Iok and Sandoval with his goons was engaging. But more than that, we see that the political situation and power alignment is changing.

Tekkadan led by Orga was so brutal with Terra Liberions's head, Gyojin, handing him a death sentence (which is nothing new and a parallel to what they did to First Group of CGS in season 1), and GH on McGillis' order even helped them clean up after that murder.

Mika buying into Hush's claim to surpass him and agreeing to ask Orga on Hush's behalf to let him pilot a Mobile suit. And then, a new Gundam frame, hakken! Although it probably will be Shino to get it instead of Hush.

Orga and McGillis officially teaming up, huh. Knowing McGillis, it almost certainly will come back to bite Orga in the ass later. But at this point, he needs all the help he can get to solidify Tekkadan's position in the face of new and yet unknown enemies, like Naze said, so it's not like he has much choice, even if it's clearly a dangerous bet.

Ah, and it's official now: the timeskip was 1 year long.
CGOct 23, 2016 3:52 AM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 23, 2016 4:17 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

The continuation of the battle was great, Mika continuing to be absolutely badass and pummeled Sandoval into submission.
It was funny when he told the allied Gjallarhorn guy that he wasn't expecting help from him in the first place, Way to rub it in his face. xD

Tekkadan have become so pro now eh? Orga and Mika just barged into Gyojin's place like bosses, They even took down Gyojin's team simultaneously. Orga was quite intimidating and instantly threatened Gyojin to death if he couldn't compensate. Mika then carried out the murder without hesitation, Felt like a Mafia scene. XD
Also the way Mika's hand was bent inside his overcoat was so similar to way Auron from FFX does it.

Was nice seeing Kudelia with her old ponytail hairstyle, Really liked the conversation she and Atra had. Hopefully by the end of the show we'll see them realize that world.

Tekkadan are awarded a metal mine by Teiwaz and they found a new Gundam Frame, Can't wait to see it in action. I wonder if this will goto Hush. They also reported that they found something bigger, New Ship? :o

Looks like Tekkadan are officially teamed up with McGillis now, Can't wait to see what kind of developments are gonna happen.
Oct 23, 2016 4:31 AM

Jun 2014
Man, that was an incredible episode yet AGAIN. Gundam keeps his quality high, and there is nothing I can complain about. Very interesting things are at hand. As I thought, that bitch from Gjallarhorn underestimated Mika and that's why she lost. Mika is a savage again, I would've loved to see how he shoots that guy, but knowing that he is merciless, makes him even more awesome. Fareed and Orga working together, is something I look forward to. Also there will be new Gundams.
Oct 23, 2016 4:43 AM

Nov 2009
Lelouch0202 said:
They also reported that they found something bigger, New Ship? :o
No, most likely it's the large type mobile armor that we were promised in the new model kit lineup. Barbatos will use it, it seems.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 23, 2016 5:04 AM

Dec 2014
CG said:
Lelouch0202 said:
They also reported that they found something bigger, New Ship? :o
No, most likely it's the large type mobile armor that we were promised in the new model kit lineup. Barbatos will use it, it seems.

Oh, Well more armaments for Barbatos are always welcome.
Oct 23, 2016 5:21 AM

Dec 2011
Whoo. Excited about the new Gundam frame. Looks like Shino will drive it, as he is the next best pilot after Mika and Akihiro.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2016 5:28 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Mikazuki and co as ruthless as ever. I like that for once they're not pulling any punches and portraying Mikazuki as a true amoral instrument of slaughter.

My only beef with this episode is we didn't get to see enough of the reaction of that annoying smug female pilot who tried to thwart Tekkadan at the end of the last episode. I wanted to taste her tears of rage and resentment.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 23, 2016 5:44 AM

Apr 2014
uhu mikazuki sometimes is really cold
orga with macgillis what a pair hahha
th guy that dreams with being gundam pilot is going to drive the old one that where found on the mine?? perhaps new gundams for te guys hehehe
Oct 23, 2016 5:48 AM

Apr 2010
During Mikazuki fight, I was constantly thinking "don't make them lose this one".. I seriously thought they would be going with the twist that Tekkadan lost completely even though they started it, and Arianrhod fleet would take the credit for their efforts.. glad they didn't choose this route though.. phew..

WHOOOAA!! New Gundam Frame HYPE!!!! hope this one looks badass too.. on a side note, I've got a feeling Shino won't be able to pilot this Gundam frame even though he looks enthusiastic about the possibility.. I'm betting on either Ride or Hash to be the pilot of this new frame..
Oct 23, 2016 5:58 AM

Sep 2016
mika is so savage
"im more likely getting hit if i try to dodge"
"i'm not counting on you anyway"
that new gundam probably for that Bakugou look-alike guy
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 23, 2016 6:06 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Orga is gonna get some people from Tekkadan killed, i'm almost sure of that.

Hash better take that Gundam, i wanna see if he can do it.

Gjallarhorn and Tekkadan officially join forces for now.
Oct 23, 2016 6:20 AM

Jan 2014
Iok's Reginlaze specializes in extreme accuracy and precision attacks from long distances!
Mikazuki agrees to mentor Hush!
A new Gundam frame is randomly discovered(Shino, your wish to pilot your very own Gundam frame will soon come true)
Orga acting like a mafia boss!
Aina and Atra share a moment and talk about the future and life on mars.
Tekkadan allies with McGillis's faction in the upcoming power struggle in Gjallarhorn.

This was a really exciting setup-episode. Overall 9/10 rating.
Oct 23, 2016 6:27 AM

May 2014
Awesome episode. Totally didn't expect Gundam Flauros to end up on Tekkadan's hands.
Now I'm just wondering whether it would be Shino's new unit, or Hash's.
Oct 23, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2014
gk2012 said:
Awesome episode. Totally didn't expect Gundam Flauros to end up on Tekkadan's hands.

I think Shino will pilot it for a very short time then die, with Hush taking over.
Oct 23, 2016 6:32 AM

Feb 2015
A bit late, but Atra is so cute in the ed credits.
Oct 23, 2016 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
why is it that the enemies pilot can communicate with the good guys pilot in every gundam show ever?
kinda strange. if they're talking strategies then the enemies can listen to it freely
Oct 23, 2016 6:35 AM

May 2014
DemonSage said:
gk2012 said:

I think Shino will pilot it for a very short time then die, with Hush taking over.
Haha, I really hope not. He's one of my favorite characters. :c
Oct 23, 2016 6:51 AM

Apr 2015
Interesting build up episode!
What an ending though we can clearly see mika still doesnt trust fareed and wasnt happy about the deal.
Love a show with no clear "good guys" you never know who's gonna end up winning
Oct 23, 2016 7:13 AM

Aug 2008
I really like how the politic is going on around for this season. Can't wait to see the other Mobile Suit that is said to be a little bigger.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 23, 2016 7:19 AM

Nov 2013
I'm surprised by the lack of comments about Julieta's Ramba Ral moment

"I'm not like a Graze!"
Oct 23, 2016 7:28 AM

Feb 2015
DemonSage said:
gk2012 said:

This is the first thing that came to mind.
I still don't like Hush but it's clear as day he'll get the suit
Oct 23, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
great ep first with that amazing end to the battle from last ep then to how they dealt with that glasses guy (Mikazuki is a beast)

things are getting better and better as this series goes on though really looking forward to more of the big battles to come
"one step at a time"
Oct 23, 2016 8:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
THE RETURN OF LORD SAVAGEZUKI WAS GLORIOUS
Oct 23, 2016 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
Mika killed that old dude like à boss.
And im also interested in that Gundam Frame.
Oct 23, 2016 9:08 AM

Sep 2015
Interesting episode. I'm liking Orga a lot more, and Mikazuki is shaping up to have some fun things happen this season.
Oct 23, 2016 9:37 AM
Dec 2014
CG said:
One hell of a ride again. The continuation of the 3-way battle between Mika-Isurugi, Julieta-Iok and Sandoval with his goons was engaging. But more than that, we see that the political situation and power alignment is changing.

Tekkadan led by Orga was so brutal with Terra Liberions's head, Gyojin, handing him a death sentence (which is nothing new and a parallel to what they did to First Group of CGS in season 1), and GH on McGillis' order even helped them clean up after that murder.

Mika buying into Hush's claim to surpass him and agreeing to ask Orga on Hush's behalf to let him pilot a Mobile suit. And then, a new Gundam frame, hakken! Although it probably will be Shino to get it instead of Hush.
Actually they found Two Gundam frames in this episode also Mikazuki sees great things in Hush ( that an honor if anything )
Oct 23, 2016 9:45 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Damn Mika, back at it again with the ruthless killing.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 23, 2016 9:47 AM

Nov 2009
lord23 said:
Actually they found Two Gundam frames in this episode
Nope, they found a Gundam frame (Gundam Flauros, from the looks of it) and something that's bigger than a Mobile Suit should be (that is, very likely to turn out to be a Mobile Armor for a Gundam, to be used by Mikazuki later in the series)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 23, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
gk2012 said:
DemonSage said:

Haha, I really hope not. He's one of my favorite characters. :c

Well with the introduction of so many new characters they are going to have to kill off some old ones to make room for the new ones... that's just how Gundam is, sadly.
Oct 23, 2016 10:33 AM
Nov 2012
4/5 for kinda painful plot development with Kudelia. She's definitely better than Relena peacecraft though.

Ok. Orange haired brat is totally dead.

Season still looks like one of the most promising of the season.
Oct 23, 2016 11:45 AM
Dec 2014
Just to point out most anime of today would never do what Tekkadan did and its breath of fresh air ( and that not even talking about the awasome mecha battle we had at the start)
Oct 23, 2016 12:09 PM
Jul 2015
itszayeric said:
why is it that the enemies pilot can communicate with the good guys pilot in every gundam show ever?
kinda strange. if they're talking strategies then the enemies can listen to it freely

I don't know about other Gundam shows, but in IBO I believe it has to do with the Ahab reactors messing with signals that opens up everyone's communications channels.
Oct 23, 2016 12:32 PM

Dec 2011
itszayeric said:

Isn't in Real Life, Planes and boats can communicate with others if they have the same frenquency radio wave ?
Oct 23, 2016 1:04 PM
Mar 2016
Orga seems to be digging a deeper hole, with his actions.
Oct 23, 2016 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
This was very foreboding, everything is going right for tekkadan and the show is really starting to hint at that all coming crashing down very soon, orga forming an alliance with mcgillis was pretty much the moment that seals the deal that this isnt going to end well for tekkadan.

Also atra is really playing hard with the death flags this season, the whole talk at the farm really isnt helping her chances.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 23, 2016 2:08 PM

Sep 2011
read this from /a/, its a ursurp of the next 2 episodes

anon said:
30: Tekkadan's Earth Branch is ready to announce the Arbrau Defense Forces they hurriedly prepared. Makanai attends the ceremony but a terrorist bomb explodes
31: only the title: War's Silence

time for everything to come crashing down.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 23, 2016 2:10 PM
Dec 2014
JizzyHitler said:
This was very foreboding, everything is going right for tekkadan and the show is really starting to hint at that all coming crashing down very soon, orga forming an alliance with mcgillis was pretty much the moment that seals the deal that this isnt going to end well for tekkadan.

Also atra is really playing hard with the death flags this season, the whole talk at the farm really isnt helping her chances.
Oh I'm not looking foreword to japan complaining about this episode like last year with episode 3.
Oct 23, 2016 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
"Awwwww yeeeeaaaaahhhhh Shino's getting his own Gundam!" is what I'd love to say, but holy hell is my intuition freaking out that it may not be good news.

Also, that tension between Orga/Mikazuki and McGillis was so very well established.
Old_RavenOct 27, 2016 12:56 PM
Oct 23, 2016 2:39 PM
Jan 2012
Really good episode and the series is keeping up with it quality! im so excited for the new gundam frame i just cant wait to next sunday to se whats going to happen next, i hoping on hash to pioit it but i thougt he was going to pilot the astaroth frame
Oct 23, 2016 3:54 PM
Nov 2012
I don't know why this stuck out and maybe it was a mistranslation, but I could've sworn Atra knew how to read and write before she met Kudelia. She makes a reference during her conversation with Kudelia how she taught all of them letters and they gradually improved, but in episode 6 of the first season she says she learned to read from her old employer.
Oct 23, 2016 6:08 PM
Jun 2013
There is always a price for going to the top, I hope Tekkaden is prepare for this kind of success and responsibility. I felt a bit uneasy that Orga decide to join forces with the Gjallarhorn just like that. His method's questionable too even though he states that he wants to reform the corruption within Gjallarhorn, he himself is not playing by the rules either, hence my doubts. We'll see how it'll go, not bad so far.
Oct 24, 2016 10:14 AM

Jun 2015
The continuation of the battle was awesome. Mika just wrecked them. Tekkadan don't take threats lightly. You mess with them, you die. Finding a Gundam Frame sounds very interesting. Would be nice to see how it performs.
Oct 24, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
Feels like this second season is stepping things up...
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Oct 24, 2016 7:28 PM

Sep 2011
Old_Raven said:

Also, that tension between Orga/Mikazuki and McGillis was no very well established.
How so, their interactions in the first season were very much the same with orga acknowledging that mcgilliss pretty much threw them under the bus later on in the series. As they said a couple episodes back, orga doesnt trust mcgillis at all and they are essentially mutually using one another rather than forming an actual alliance.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 24, 2016 8:04 PM

Nov 2007
McGillis is one of my favourite characters in this anime. He is a heartless bastard who wouldn't mind sacrificing those who are close to him so I am all pumped up with this "trigger of success" as he formed an alliance with Tekkadan. You cannot read him. He is too dangerous. Orga knows all too well that he is not to be trusted, yet he decided to gamble everything on it.

I really am a bit worried though. Most of his gambles have paid off in the bigger picture so far but not without a price. I still miss Biscuit. And I am sure there will be many other who will be sacrificed as the story progresses. Only time will tell whether this gamble with McGillis would pay off in the long run.

The Gundam frame gotta be Shino or the new kid's. I am also interested to know about the bigger one. Will it going to be a spaceship like the ones we have seen in previous Gundam series? Who knows!

Also really liked Arta and Kudelia's conversation. They have really become very close. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 25, 2016 10:18 AM
Jul 2016
shanimebib said:
McGillis is one of my favourite characters in this anime. He is a heartless bastard who wouldn't mind sacrificing those who are close to him so I am all pumped up with this "trigger of success" as he formed an alliance with Tekkadan. You cannot read him. He is too dangerous. Orga knows all too well that he is not to be trusted, yet he decided to gamble everything on it.

I really am a bit worried though. Most of his gambles have paid off in the bigger picture so far but not without a price. I still miss Biscuit. And I am sure there will be many other who will be sacrificed as the story progresses. Only time will tell whether this gamble with McGillis would pay off in the long run.

The Gundam frame gotta be Shino or the new kid's. I am also interested to know about the bigger one. Will it going to be a spaceship like the ones we have seen in previous Gundam series? Who knows!

Also really liked Arta and Kudelia's conversation. They have really become very close. :)

I'm just gonna say that Classic Char is Classic.
Oct 25, 2016 10:38 AM

Jun 2013
i loved how Orga was acting like a mob boss lol
Oct 25, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
shanimebib said:
he has the potential to be one of the best gundam antagonists in the franchise if they play their cards right, hes genuinely manipulative and always has a sinister aura surrounding everything he does, my only worry is that he doesnt turn into a complete jobber by shows end like alot of char clones unfortunately become.

I'm just curious how they will turn him around to be an enemy of tekkadan as the show goes on, i think that'd be a big waste of potential if he doesnt turn on them at some point and im a tad worried when they do it might be too late in the series.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Oct 25, 2016 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
JizzyHitler said:
shanimebib said:
he has the potential to be one of the best gundam antagonists in the franchise if they play their cards right, hes genuinely manipulative and always has a sinister aura surrounding everything he does, my only worry is that he doesnt turn into a complete jobber by shows end like alot of char clones unfortunately become.

I'm just curious how they will turn him around to be an enemy of tekkadan as the show goes on, i think that'd be a big waste of potential if he doesnt turn on them at some point and im a tad worried when they do it might be too late in the series.
If it was a secret that him and tekkadan are working together, I'd say, after he's done using them he'll finish them off. But since it's known to everyone, I don't know how his backstabbing is gonna play out.
It's gonna happen one way or another though, mika's discomfort while he was shaking orga's hand was kinda forshadowing
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Yesterday, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.