Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2012 7:44 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hah hah, I should have anticipated Ryoga's entrance a long time before it happened.
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 10, 2016 9:03 PM

May 2009
Shinosuke's story is so sad, I hope he lives in the end.
LOL Ranma is jealous when he shouldn't be ( even though Shinosuke's hot XD)
May 22, 2016 2:56 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty meh, hope next episode be better. But those gigantic animals were funny - I mean, seriously? All this years and still nobody noticed it? All the media was able to pull is only one blurry photo, while our heroes just straight walked into bunch of it just - well, by simply wandering around?

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Oct 21, 2016 6:37 PM

Jul 2010
Since when did Akane become so curvy? Not like I'm complaining but remember Ranma calling her flat-chested lots of times but this really begs to differ LOL
Mar 13, 2017 4:02 AM

Feb 2013
The best Ranma episode so far.
Wow, even Akane's cooking tastes good there.
There has to be a way to save Shinnosuke without that water.
Jan 16, 2021 4:53 PM
Dec 2012
Tenth said:
Since when did Akane become so curvy? Not like I'm complaining but remember Ranma calling her flat-chested lots of times but this really begs to differ LOL

Akane had a growth spurt between the TV series and the 2nd movie/OVAs.
Girl filled out nicely.
Aug 5, 2021 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
Another pretty boring side-story about some dude who isn't relevant outside of this OVA :/
Jul 25, 2022 3:29 AM

Jan 2018
Love the OP and ED. I think the OVA OPs are actually better than the show OPs. That's probably a hot take.
The English version of the OP Boku Tachi Wa Kore Kara actually played in Movie 3. There's no English version of the Movie 3 OP. Not sure how I didn't notice it. According to the wiki, movie 3 was bundled as an OVA by Viz which was probably a smart move considering the short length of it.

This is kind of a serious episode but I enjoyed it. Definitely way better than Movie 1 and 2 with Akane getting kidnapped to be married off by a random guy. Jealous Ranma is cute lol.
Feb 1, 2023 10:10 AM

May 2019
I wonder why only the animals are getting gigantic by drinking the spring water but not humans lol. The Ops and EDs of these OVAs are infinitely better than the ones in the TV series.

Oct 29, 2023 12:04 PM

Nov 2010
No wonder Shinnosuke is so forgetful. He's suffering from brain damage. Haha!
Akane can cook good food for once. Haha!
Ranma getting jealous was funny!
I need more Ukyo screen time! I only saw her a bit in the OP/ED. I'm sad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Specials Episode 2 Discussion

narulovesramen - Apr 11, 2016

10 by MxS7HGS »»
Oct 29, 2023 1:08 PM

» There are actually 6 episodes...

Flapples - Sep 28, 2021

1 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Dec 25, 2021 9:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.