Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2016 12:40 PM

Jun 2015
Hey so I love over-sharing and talking about anime stuff so I thought this would be a really fun thing to do!
(I like anime and character specific questions the most!!)
fizzytasticMar 7, 2017 7:28 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2016 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
Hello fizzy! (can I call you fizzy?)

Why did you give Shinsekai Yori 1/10?
Oct 18, 2016 2:04 PM

Oct 2015
Hey! ^^

How are you today?
What do you think about recent seasons and is anime still on the right path (whatever that means)?
MemorOct 18, 2016 2:38 PM
Oct 18, 2016 2:07 PM
Feb 2015
What do you love about yourself?
Oct 18, 2016 2:08 PM

May 2015
Do you like the Ecchi?
Oct 18, 2016 3:36 PM

Mar 2015
welcome ^^

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about your hometown? :)
Oct 18, 2016 4:11 PM

Jun 2015
moissi said:
Hello fizzy! (can I call you fizzy?)

Why did you give Shinsekai Yori 1/10?

Hiya miossi ovo (yeah, please do!)

Uuhhh well I'll put that in a spoiler because it'll be long and, y'know, spoilers. And with that said if you like Shinsekai Yori don't read this because I'm a negative nancy.

Memor said:
Hey! ^^

How are you today?
What do you think about recent seasons and is anime still on the right path (whatever that means)?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. ;v;
I've liked the past seasons pretty well! Anime has been getting more mainstream so yeah I think so. As long as each season has variety so everybody has a little something to watch I think it's fine.
I kinda wish there were more sequels and reboots though.. >>'

Zaheezy said:
What do you love about yourself?

My ability to keep an open mind, I guess? I try hard to see where another person is coming from and stay amiable even if we disagree on something.

Tarotist said:
Do you like the Ecchi?

It's not my favorite genre :')
Oct 18, 2016 4:14 PM

Jun 2015
PhKay said:
welcome ^^

What is your favorite and least favorite thing about your hometown? :)

Thanks!!
I like that I live pretty close to my best friend. I guess I dislike that it's kind of dirty? I wish there were more kids my age that lived nearby too.
Oct 18, 2016 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
fizzytastic said:

Uuhhh well I'll put that in a spoiler because it'll be long and, y'know, spoilers. And with that said if you like Shinsekai Yori don't read this because I'm a negative nancy.

Well, I've seen people hate Shinsekai, but I've never actually heard such good arguments as to why that is. (:

Anyway, you playing any games? If so, which ones? And why those?
Oct 18, 2016 4:45 PM
Feb 2015
What do you hate about yourself?
Oct 18, 2016 5:01 PM

Oct 2015
What kind of music are you into? What're your favourite OPs? :P
Oct 18, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
moissi said:
fizzytastic said:

Well, I've seen people hate Shinsekai, but I've never actually heard such good arguments as to why that is. (:

Anyway, you playing any games? If so, which ones? And why those?

Thanks?? :'D I was kinda worried I'd make you mad with that.

Uuuhh Hatoful Boyfriend and Devil Survivor 2 I guess?? 8) Although I regrettably haven't been paying attention to either for a few months now. The only other game I'm playing right now is Touken Ranbu but I'm not sure that counts ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I'm playing Hatoful Boyfriend because I started it as a joke but then it got absurdly dark and I am very intrigued, DeSu2 because I love Saiduq very dearly, and Touken Ranbu because I love to complain lol

Zaheezy said:
What do you hate about yourself?

I try not to think negatively like that but man I wish I had better executive function, I wish I had better impulse control, I wish I had a better memory, I wish my anxiety would disappear. All that good stuff. 8')

Memor said:

I like electro pop and alternative pop the most and country and death metal the least! Melanie Martinez is my favorite singer ever and I love like 99% of her songs. ;v;
My favorite opening is Tsuritama's Tsurezure Monochrome!

And I also really like Death Parade's Flyers
fizzytasticOct 18, 2016 6:56 PM
Oct 18, 2016 6:36 PM

Mar 2015
How did you get into anime? At what point did you consider yourself a real fan? ^^
btw greetings from a person who has Shinsekai yori on his favorites hahaha still enjoyed your "rant" though
Oct 18, 2016 6:41 PM

Oct 2015
fizzytastic said:

Memor said:

I like electro pop and alternative pop the most and country and death metal the least! Melanie Martinez is my favorite singer ever and I love like 99% of her songs. ;v;

Your links seem to be broken there. You're only supposed to put the 11 character sequence at the end of the URL in the yt tags. :)

Do you play pokemon? If so, what's your favourite pokemon? Favourite gen? Have you played the Sun and Moon demo yet?
Oct 18, 2016 7:20 PM

Jun 2015
PhKay said:
How did you get into anime? At what point did you consider yourself a real fan? ^^
btw greetings from a person who has Shinsekai yori on his favorites hahaha still enjoyed your "rant" though

I think I was always a little interested in anime. Like when I woke up at 4 am when I was 9 maybe 10 I'd watch whatever episode of Naruto or Bleach was airing even though I knew I wasn't allowed to be watching stuff with that much cursing. And I grew up watching Pucca, Deltora Quest, Kimba the White Lion, and of course Pokemon (+a bunch of other anime influenced cartoons like Avatar and Teen Titans).
What made me watch what I consider my first anime, Tsuritama, was this one artist I liked that liked other cartoons I like and also drew a webcomic I liked. And since she liked Tsuritama I thought I'd give it a shot.
I didn't really consider myself a fan until maybe a year or two ago though, because although I enjoyed Tsuritama, I tried a few others and couldn't get past the first episodes (I think my 13 year old brain just couldn't handle it to be honest). I was still kinda iffy about anime but curious and I'd been really interested in watching Attack on Titan so when my best friend said she'd watched it and told me I should too I did, loved it, and binged watched a lot of other series like Death Note and Black Butler and now I love anime. ;v;

Haaaa sorry. :'D Glad I wasn't too obnoxious then??

Memor said:
fizzytastic said:

Your links seem to be broken there. You're only supposed to put the 11 character sequence at the end of the URL in the yt tags. :)

Do you play pokemon? If so, what's your favourite pokemon? Favourite gen? Have you played the Sun and Moon demo yet?

Oh, oops, thanks! :U You're a live saver, pal.
Ya I love pokemon!! My #1 fav is Sylveon and I like Luxray, Noivern, and Lugia too. I'm not sure I have a fav gen. Nope?? I wasn't even aware a demo existed?? >>' I'm gonna go look it up though...
Oct 18, 2016 7:39 PM

Mar 2015
fizzytastic said:

hehe no it was alright. You expressed your dislikes well and everybody has the right to have his own opinion. It would be boring if we would agree on everything. This place is not the open forums where a bunch of idiots would´ve called you names by now ^^

Wanna give surveys a try? ;) Here´s the current one:
(no need to read the rules before surveying...)

Welcome to HST Survey Number 55!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday, 7pm CET. Please check for your local time zone if you can´t do this survey before Sunday! If you aren´t familiar with surveying yet, here are the

Don´t spoil yourself! Don´t click the next spoiler button until you have answered the question/step you are currently at. Also don´t take this survey too seriously and have fun! ^^

You can do the Full Version, the Quick Version or both if you feel like it! 

THE MOST ECCENTRIC ANIME!
(created by sytemet)

Thank you very much for participating in this survey! ^^
Oct 18, 2016 7:51 PM

Oct 2015
fizzytastic said:

Memor said:

Ya I love pokemon!! My #1 fav is Sylveon and I like Luxray, Noivern, and Lugia too. I'm not sure I have a fav gen. Nope?? I wasn't even aware a demo existed?? >>' I'm gonna go look it up though...

No problem, happy to help!

What's the best thing you've ever eaten? What's the worst thing you've ever eaten?
Oct 18, 2016 9:29 PM

Jun 2015
PhKay said:
fizzytastic said:

hehe no it was alright. You expressed your dislikes well and everybody has the right to have his own opinion. It would be boring if we would agree on everything. This place is not the open forums where a bunch of idiots would´ve called you names by now ^^

I really appreciate that... 8U Honestly the reason my post count is so low despite being on mal for a while now is because I seem to have a knack for ticking people off in forums. Yeah I like this place a lot so far.

And yeah I was kinda hoping you'd get around to giving me a survey lol, they look like a lot of fun.

I kinda have a headache now bUT THIS WAS FUN! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Oct 18, 2016 9:34 PM

Jun 2015
Memor said:
fizzytastic said:

No problem, happy to help!

What's the best thing you've ever eaten? What's the worst thing you've ever eaten?

Best thing is kinda iffy, I guess hibachi noodles w/ white sauce? That never gets any less amazing any time I eat it. Worst would have to be that weird stuff I found in the fridge one day and decided to stick my finger in it and try it. I thought it was icing but it tasted soapy and I have no idea why I did that. Still not quite sure what that was.
Oct 19, 2016 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
Which anime genres do you dislike and why?
Oct 19, 2016 5:46 AM

Jun 2015
moissi said:

Mmm I dislike ecchi because I feel like it undermines the plot? takes away from what would be dramatic moments? I've still only actually seen a few though so I plan on watching a few more to broaden my view on it.

I'm not too big a fan of harems because while I like romance, I'd prefer it take a back seat to the plot. But if the plot is romance/finding best girl/best boy, then?? There are a few harems I like though so if the plot interests I'm willing to give it a shot.

I don't like mecha because it feels a bit impersonal. I like cool action scenes and I'd rather see my favs fighting themselves than in a giant robot, y'know? Also most of the time mechas are cgi and for me, cgi is very unpleasant to look at.

I don't think I like dementia either because it's a bit too all over the place for me.
It's a little Too Weird for me.

Sorry I don't think you were asking for an essay but!! I like talking!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Oct 19, 2016 6:04 AM

Oct 2015
What do you think about curiosity and can someone be too curious?
Oct 19, 2016 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
fizzytastic said:
moissi said:

You can write all you want, I like reading essay answers :D
Which genres do you like the most and why?
Oct 19, 2016 9:04 AM

Aug 2015
What do you think of Elfen Lied?
Oct 19, 2016 3:51 PM

Jun 2015
Memor said:
What do you think about curiosity and can someone be too curious?

I think it's good to have a healthy curiosity. It's definitely not a bad thing to want to know more about or understand something.

I think that people can be curious to the point of being nosy though. Like even if you're curious ya gotta respect people's boundaries, y'know?? If they don't wanna answer something then it's none of your business.

moissi said:
fizzytastic said:

You can write all you want, I like reading essay answers :D
Which genres do you like the most and why?

Thanks for paying attention to me lol, I'm glad ;v;

Well I've watched comedies the most out of every genre, so I'd have to say that's my #1 fav. I think it's pretty safe to say that's because I love to laugh. Not every anime manages to make me giggle but even then I just think it's nice to see the characters you like be happy and goofy (or comically frustrated).

And on the flip side I like action a lot because I love anime violence. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I can't tell you how many things I've watched just because they look bloody. I don't know, I think it also has something to do with the fact that I like overpowered characters. I like seeing my favs beat up other characters. :3c

I also like shounen and adventure for pretty much the same reasons, they're just super fun to watch? Like even if they're not High Quality anime I just (usually) have a really good time watching them. A lot of my fav anime are shounen actually.

Fantasy and supernatural are also cool things to watch. (・∀・ )

Puchkov said:
What do you think of Elfen Lied?

I liked it. I don't think about it too much so it's not one of my favorites, but Lucy and Nana were cool characters and I liked the violence so I had a good time watching it. The incest made me uncomfortable though. :'D
Oct 19, 2016 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
fizzytastic said:

I totally get what you're saying and agree with you on all of that. (:

Who are your favorite characters in Fairy Tail? Does it ever annoy you that they seem to solve everything with "the power of friendship"?
Oct 19, 2016 4:50 PM

Jun 2015
moissi said:

I totally get what you're saying and agree with you on all of that. (:

Who are your favorite characters in Fairy Tail? Does it ever annoy you that they seem to solve everything with "the power of friendship"?

*finger guns*

I like Erza and Natsu the most. Erza is such a smart cookie, I love her✨ and Natsu is dumb but he makes dumb look cute lol.

Naahh not really. I mean it's definitely not creative but it doesn't particularly bother me.

Edit: Honestly though, who wouldn't love this majestic creature?
fizzytasticOct 19, 2016 5:05 PM
Oct 19, 2016 5:03 PM
Feb 2015
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Oct 19, 2016 7:32 PM

Mar 2015
fizzytastic said:
PhKay said:

I really appreciate that... 8U Honestly the reason my post count is so low despite being on mal for a while now is because I seem to have a knack for ticking people off in forums. Yeah I like this place a lot so far.

And yeah I was kinda hoping you'd get around to giving me a survey lol, they look like a lot of fun.

I kinda have a headache now bUT THIS WAS FUN! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ah i see it seems you were already aware i do those surveys haha
glad you liked it ^^

Do you like Sports? Are you supporting any teams?
Oct 20, 2016 6:44 AM

Jun 2015
Zaheezy said:
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Oh boy. I don't remember a lot of my dreams, but the most weird would have to be this nightmare I had from when I was little?? I'm not gonna get too into it because it's a bit too gruesome but basically spiders and other bugs take over the world. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

PhKay said:

ah i see it seems you were already aware i do those surveys haha
glad you liked it ^^

Do you like Sports? Are you supporting any teams?

Yeah I stalked other hot seat threads for a bit before making one so I could see what it was like so I saw you around ovob

Pffffftt nah. I find matches pretty boring. Honestly I don't even like sports anime so much because of that. o3o I mean, I still do like them, Haikyuu!! is one of my favorites ever, but matches are still kinda boring. I guess I support the football team, Steelers though? My aunt really likes them so I buy merch for her sometimes.
Oct 20, 2016 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
fizzytastic said:

This picture is amazing. :)

How are you liking Trickster so far?
Oct 20, 2016 11:28 AM

Jun 2015
moissi said:
fizzytastic said:

This picture is amazing. :)

How are you liking Trickster so far?

Yeah, the mangaka drew the other characters like this too but this one is my favorite lol. Sometimes I feel a little bad for Jellal.

It's k. :] I'm more interested in the characters than the plot so far. Plot is nothing new but it's not terrible either so I'm down. But I'm really curious how the thing w/ Kobayashi is gonna go? I'm assuming he will not die at the end but depending on how they go about having that orange dude convincing him to stop trying to kill himself has potential to be really intense. So I'm willing to stick around for that. ovob I'm gonna be so disappointed if they just brush it off though.
Oct 20, 2016 7:17 PM

Oct 2015
What's the best compliment you've ever received? ^^
Oct 21, 2016 5:22 AM

May 2015
Same question you asked me :3 which Touken Ranbu sword is your favorite? ^^
Oct 21, 2016 9:37 AM

Jun 2015
Memor said:
What's the best compliment you've ever received? ^^

I don't know??? 8] I can't really remember anything in specific. I get told I have pretty eyes sometimes?

Roy said:
Same question you asked me :3 which Touken Ranbu sword is your favorite? ^^

Ahh I know this is a lot but it's kind of tied between Jiji, Sayo, Kiyomitsu, Hotarumaru, Aizen, and Akashi lol. They're my dream team tbh.
Oct 21, 2016 6:56 PM

May 2015
Oct 21, 2016 7:30 PM

Jun 2013
If you could enter any fictional world (anime, movies, games, etc.) for one day, which world would you choose and why?
Oct 22, 2016 10:49 AM

Oct 2015
What sound do you love the most?
Oct 22, 2016 1:50 PM
Aug 2016
I´ve seen that you gave Game of Laplace 10/10 . So do you know the "law" of determinism on which the anime is based, if yes what are your thoughts about it?
Oct 22, 2016 2:34 PM

Dec 2013
Do you like your birth date?
Oct 23, 2016 10:18 AM

Jun 2015
Tarotist said:

As the major nerd I am, anime is absolutely The Highest Priority.

Melody_Tsukiyomi said:
If you could enter any fictional world (anime, movies, games, etc.) for one day, which world would you choose and why?

Probably a basic answer but I'd wanna live in Pokemon universe the most. I would love the have my favorites in real life. ;3; Though I'd have to keep a fire type on hand to get rid of all the big creepy bug pokemon.

Memor said:
What sound do you love the most?

My all time favorite noises are soft little cat sounds. 8l like y'know, the mrrrps and the trill-y sounding ones. My cat does that a lot and each time I love her like %5 more.

I also really like water noises like rain and crashing waves too though.

kacaj said:
I´ve seen that you gave Game of Laplace 10/10 . So do you know the "law" of determinism on which the anime is based, if yes what are your thoughts about it?

Ranpo Kitan is bad. Like, it's mostly episodic and it has an over arching plot. But it explains that plot /so poorly/ that is basically doesn't have one at all. I've watched it twice now and I get what they're trying to get at, but it's incredibly confusing and doesn't make a lot of sense. And not to mention it's like, extremely fetishy. And that's pretty gross.

But it makes me smile? I like the characters? The jokes make me laugh? It's so over dramatic and edgy but I love it?

So like, I know it's not good, and I understand why it has such a low score. But I rate anime on how much I enjoyed them and I had a really good time watching it so I gave it a 10.

I hope that answers your question about determinism?? 8l I don't really understand what you're trying to ask (sorry) but I tried. Feel free to ask again if this answer wasn't satisfactory though.

Domenca said:
Do you like your birth date?

Yeah, I was born like a week before Valentines Day and I've always thought that was pretty cool. Also I really relate to my zodiac sign, Aquarius, so I like my birth date. ovob
fizzytasticOct 23, 2016 10:27 AM
Oct 23, 2016 11:22 AM

Nov 2014
Who's your favorite HxH villain?
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Oct 23, 2016 12:15 PM
Aug 2016
The anime itself is kinda crappy from my opinion, but it tries to build on a philosophical theory called determinism, it is an interesting theory for me so I was amused by the few references in the anime about it. There aren´t many people who know much about this topic, so I was just wondering if you knew about it. ( Because I couldn´t imagine another reason for rating that anime 10/10 )
Oct 23, 2016 2:15 PM

Jun 2013
If you were a muffin, what flavor of muffin would you be?
Oct 23, 2016 3:12 PM

Jun 2015
Izanagi777 said:
Who's your favorite HxH villain?

Ooooooh boy. Um. HHM. UH. Neferpitou maybe?? I think she's neat.
I really did not want to say Hisoka here so I'm sticking with that answer.

kacaj said:
The anime itself is kinda crappy from my opinion, but it tries to build on a philosophical theory called determinism, it is an interesting theory for me so I was amused by the few references in the anime about it. There aren´t many people who know much about this topic, so I was just wondering if you knew about it. ( Because I couldn´t imagine another reason for rating that anime 10/10 )

Oooohh yeah I think I misread your question while I was in a hurry to explain myself over that score >>' I thought you were referring to how people score anime in general actually, I don't know

Okay, yeah I had to look that up so no I didn't even realize there were references to it in the anime. Although I can see it now after looking it up lol. (Yes that's understandable >>')

In conclusion: I have a peculiar taste in anime.
Melody_Tsukiyomi said:
If you were a muffin, what flavor of muffin would you be?

I'd be banana nut because I'm weird
Oct 23, 2016 11:31 PM

Nov 2014
fizzytastic said:
I see.. how about the ability? Whose ability do you think is the most unique from HxH characters?
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Oct 24, 2016 9:15 AM

Mar 2015
Hey Hey what do you say! It´s survey time again!!
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 56!

As always, if you feel like participating please answer this question game until Sunday, 7pm CET. Please check for your local time zone if you can´t do this survey before Sunday! If you aren´t familiar with surveying yet, here are the

Don´t spoil yourself! Don´t click the next spoiler button until you have answered the question/step you are currently at. Also don´t take this survey too seriously and have fun! ^^

You can do the Full Version, the Quick Version or both if you feel like it! 

BEST LOLI/SHOTA CHARACTER!
(sponsored by Zaheezy)

Thank you very much for participating in this survey! ^^
Oct 24, 2016 2:31 PM

Oct 2015
Greetings Fizzy! :)

Rate out of 10 the sound of a fingernail scraping down a blackboard.
Pick an animal that is generally never domesticated. Would you be able to handle it as a pet?
What is an English word that you often have trouble spelling?
Oct 24, 2016 3:11 PM

Jun 2015
Izanagi777 said:
fizzytastic said:
I see.. how about the ability? Whose ability do you think is the most unique from HxH characters?

Oh I'm not quite sure honestly. 8U Good question though. I guess the one I remember the most is Knuckle's though? I thought that was a real pain when Gon was fighting him but it sure was a super neat ability.

PhKay said:
Hey Hey what do you say! It´s survey time again!!
Happy Monday and Welcome to HST Survey Number 56!

I'm sorry I like doing these quizzes a lot but Honey from Ouran High School Host Club wins automatically (both because I like him a lot and because I can't really think of any other characters lol like even after looking at my list?? i seriously can't think of loli/shota characters i like)

Memor said:
Greetings Fizzy! :)

Rate out of 10 the sound of a fingernail scraping down a blackboard.
Pick an animal that is generally never domesticated. Would you be able to handle it as a pet?
What is an English word that you often have trouble spelling?

Hi, Memor! (´・ω・`)
Uuuuummm.. A two I guess? I hate it but it's not like I hear it often and It's not the sound I hate the most I think

Ah, maybe a shark? 8I I mean like, not a particularly a big one like a great white. I actually did a bit of research on this and I can't seem to find a middle ground of not too small (because that kinda goes against your question as they are commonly kept as pets) and not too big (because although I think sharks are beautiful creatures I would like it to not be able to swallow me whole). But assuming that I did manage to find a shark breed that would be okay in captivity, had the resources to feed it properly, and had enough space for it to live comfortably, yeah I could probably handle it as a pet. I think.

I forgot how to spell curiosity a lot, I think it's because I keep thinking it should have another U but it does not. Restaurant is also weird.
fizzytasticOct 24, 2016 6:31 PM
Oct 24, 2016 4:35 PM
Ice Queen

May 2014
Hi fizzytastic :) Thanks for your neat questions on my hot seat thread, I thought it was time I asked you something back so now I've stalked yours :O It's been interesting reading your answers.

You mentioned that you wished there were more sequels and reboots coming out these days, so I wanna know: which anime would you most like to see a sequel or reboot of? (no matter how unlikely!)

PS: I really agree with the likes and dislikes lists on your profile! Maybe I'll send you a random friend request...

PS2: omg I love this emoji ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ^Say something about the cute girl above you V.32:- Princess Lamina Edition ✩☽✩✩ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Apr 8, 2020

5735 by Rythme »»
6 hours ago

» When I say __________ What's the first thing that comes to mind V.11:- Nihaha~ Edition~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jan 19, 2019

5766 by SweetMonia »»
Yesterday, 12:44 AM

» Post your CTRL + V ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Aug 17, 2018

1053 by Ichigo_Magic »»
Mar 28, 3:46 PM

» Who am I????????؟؟؟؟ - Guess The Anime Character... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SweetMonia - Jul 26, 2013

3509 by Cinna »»
Nov 13, 2023 5:11 AM

Sticky: » My new cat =(*.*)= ( 1 2 )

SweetMonia - Mar 7, 2015

90 by SweetMonia »»
Aug 10, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.