Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 15, 2016 6:56 PM

Jun 2008
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
kaimax said:
Why do I feel that the "tone of the show complainer"s is not familiar with the works from the author.
It's like they never watched/read Honey and Clover, which had wacky comedy while still having young adult issues with relationships.

Not having seen some other show has nothing to do with people's criticisms of this show.

But it totally affected their expectations. Especially the ones riding on the SHAFT FanWagon.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 15, 2016 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
kaimax said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Not having seen some other show has nothing to do with people's criticisms of this show.

But it totally affected their expectations. Especially the ones riding on the SHAFT FanWagon.

Odds are if they thought it was bad here, then having seen it in some other show won't change their opinion thus it it irrelevant.
Oct 15, 2016 7:01 PM

Apr 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
kaimax said:
Why do I feel that the "tone of the show complainer"s is not familiar with the works from the author.
It's like they never watched/read Honey and Clover, which had wacky comedy while still having young adult issues with relationships.

Red Ranger is 100% correct, the problem with the show is the quality(mainly the first episodes though) not that "Oh you're just not USED TO THIS STYLE SCRUB"
observing a woman's body
Oct 15, 2016 7:40 PM

Jun 2008
AngryAlchemist said:
Red Ranger is 100% correct, the problem with the show is the quality(mainly the first episodes though) not that "Oh you're just not USED TO THIS STYLE SCRUB"

Nope, that just means they don't like the style of the story telling, which is not the same as quality.

I mean, one user is disliking it because it doesn't have the amount of drama that the user expected? Does that automatically means the show is bad? NOPE.

It just means, "It's not your taste, just drop the show already, scrubs."

Same with the ones complaining about the Comedy in Drifters, it's like they never watched Hellsing Ultimate.

Your Taste not aligning =/= Quality of the show

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 15, 2016 7:42 PM

Sep 2011
kaimax said:
AngryAlchemist said:

Nope, that just means they don't like the style of the story telling, which is not the same as quality.

I mean, one user is disliking it because it doesn't have the amount of drama that the user expected? Does that automatically means the show is bad? NOPE.

It just means, "It's not your taste, just drop the show already, scrubs."

Same with the ones complaining about the Comedy in Drifters, it's like they never watched Hellsing Ultimate.

Your Taste not aligning =/= Quality of the show

Friendly reminder that quality is about 80 percent sujective
Oct 15, 2016 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
I am not liking some of these new characters...at all. I think I'll end up dropping this series because of them.

But Momo is just too dang cute.
EnigmaticaOct 15, 2016 7:56 PM
Oct 15, 2016 7:49 PM

Aug 2009
kaimax said:

Whats with you guys and source material/similar works? You act like I need to have watched every single show and read every manga by the same creator or something to make any sort of criticism. An anime should be able to stand alone on it's own merits without having read/watched a bunch of other shit that is somehow related.

I have actually watched Honey and Clover and I thought it was just okay. Not amazing or anything. I don't see how that has any bearing on this show though, just because its the same creator doesn't mean they're going to make the same thing over and over again, at least I'd hope not. I'm not a huge SHAFT fan either, although I enjoyed Zetsubou Sensei, Arakawa and the earlier Monogataris.
LoneWolfOct 15, 2016 7:52 PM

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Oct 15, 2016 8:00 PM

Nov 2008
Enigmatica said:
I am not liking some of these new characters...at all. I think I'll end up dropping this series because of them.

But Momo is just too dang cute.

Issa doesn't show up much and doesn't ascend much higher than "named extra" after his initial appearance, and Nikaidou only shows up when he's necessary, so you're good. lol
Oct 15, 2016 8:04 PM
Aug 2016
IMO one of the best series this season so far. I just hope it don't go downhill.
Oct 15, 2016 8:22 PM

Sep 2014
Come on dude, I just want to watch a straight drama and not cringe at loud obnoxious comedy half the time. It's especially frustrating because the other half is so good.
Oct 15, 2016 9:30 PM

Dec 2012
Akari is so sweet! I love the fact that they aren't rushing this anime. The characters are so genuine and real.
Oct 15, 2016 9:46 PM

Oct 2016
episode is great .. akari is so gaddamn hot .. and I love how simple and lovely their family are .. best three sisters this season >,<
Oct 15, 2016 10:09 PM

Sep 2014
I like Akari's bittersweatness. I'm still not a fan of the comedy, didn't laugh at any of it. I did smile at that part where the little girl hugged Rei's leg. Thought that was pretty cute.

I hope it focuses more on the drama, because I can see myself really liking this anime if it does. But if it keeps bouncing between this unsubtle comedy, it's going to hurt my engagement :/

@LoneWolf Agreed with most of what you said. Don't know why the source material readers are so salty that some people don't like the tone shifts.
Oct 15, 2016 10:19 PM
May 2016
I'm glad the episode felt a lighter mood than the first episode. Introducing new characters, then showed a past where Rei was helped by Ikari. Momo was so adorable, and Ikari was so kind.
Neo_oeNOct 15, 2016 10:28 PM
Oct 15, 2016 10:32 PM

Jan 2016
Super cute. probably the only reason I stayed
Onei
Oct 15, 2016 11:23 PM

Jun 2013
Really great episode that is surprisingly incredibly realistic.
Oct 15, 2016 11:24 PM

Apr 2015
I'm really surprised at how many people were off put by the comedy in this. I felt it was much worse in the last episode, where it was basically "cute girls scream loud". This actually showed two characters that work off each other well comedy wise, and Issa really compliments the main character by contrasting with his boring attitude.
observing a woman's body
Oct 16, 2016 12:10 AM

Nov 2008
Goku said:
I like Akari's bittersweatness. I'm still not a fan of the comedy, didn't laugh at any of it. I did smile at that part where the little girl hugged Rei's leg. Thought that was pretty cute.

I hope it focuses more on the drama, because I can see myself really liking this anime if it does. But if it keeps bouncing between this unsubtle comedy, it's going to hurt my engagement :/

@LoneWolf Agreed with most of what you said. Don't know why the source material readers are so salty that some people don't like the tone shifts.

The balance does shift more towards drama as the series progresses (the comedy doesn't completely go away though), but I am worried how long it'll take for the adaptation to get to the point where it's completely obvious, considering Shaft's current pace; so far, save for a few omissions, they've been pretty strict in their adherence to the manga as far as the sequence of events goes.

Frankly, I don't know why some of us manga readers are salty about it either. Then again, I hold the opinion that the introductory chapters are a little weak (only intriguing at best) and that the series doesn't really hit its stride until it really delves into Rei's childhood (which is... soon, but I know isn't soon enough for some people, unfortunately), so I'm probably not the best person to ask. lol

In fact, if there's anyone they should direct the ire toward, it's not you guys, but it's Studio Shaft itself. It's more there fault, at least in part. The liberties they took with the visual direction definitely made the shifts in mood and tone more pronounced, and at times not in a good way, in my opinion.

In all likelihood, though, they probably attached themselves too deeply to the work to be able to analyze and discuss it on a critical level for a while. Kind like some people with Catcher in the Rye before they hit a certain age. It's just one of those works.
Oct 16, 2016 12:16 AM

Aug 2008
gonna say i'm probably gonna love this anime (considering my love for honey & clover), but probably am gonna be really irked at times.

and by that i mean the water ripples. noticed again in this episode how when the water ripples interact, there's no interference - as if they're just going through each other like ghosts. seeing how the mc says that he can zone out while looking at large bodies of water, and knowing that shaft studios helps drive its stories through the use of backgrounds, we'll probably see more of these ripple monstrosities.
you might ask what i was expecting in looking at interacting ripples, something like this:
Oct 16, 2016 12:41 AM

Nov 2008
You know that you bring that quibble up... I'm astounded that no one has mentioned that electric fan yet. I mean I heard that another object at the beginning of Episode 1 had the same issue (I think it was a door?), but that was so conspicuous my eyes couldn't help but be glued to the thing for a good few seconds.
Oct 16, 2016 1:15 AM

Jul 2014
Why is it that almost every show, good or otherwise, seems to be ruined by occassional moments of tonally-jarring and terrible comedy this season? The first half of this episode was pretty bad because of it, but the second half was a massive improvement by comparison, which seems to be largely because of th move away from the unfunny new characters who were introduced this time and who I hope barely ever appear again. Anyway, I'm really liking everything else this show is doing, but please cut the bad comedy (ie: the comedy not involving the three sisters and Rei). It's so frustrating to have to deal with it when everything else going on is so damn good.

And before I get people complaining that I'm not used to the style, I have watched Honey and Clover and didn't really like it other than Yuuta's journey of self-discovery, but my issues there were more to do with the actual storytelling than any tonally-jarring comedy like this episode.
AtavisticOct 16, 2016 1:19 AM
Oct 16, 2016 3:02 AM

May 2015
This Fall 2016 season is still in its beginning stages and omg Akari is my waifu for the season. She looked so stunning in that dress and she's such a kind, motherly figure to take in Rei when he was in his darkest hour. She even helped Rei vomit properly I mean come on, that's too good. Waifu material right there haha.

Anyways, based Shaft as usual. I noticed that the Shaft style is more prominent here than in the first episode. Now that's the Shaft I recognize LOL. Definitely one of my favorite shows to watch this season so far.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Janster24Oct 16, 2016 3:11 AM
Oct 16, 2016 3:26 AM

Nov 2014
LoneWolf said:
I really wanna like this series, but I fucking hate the main character. I feel like the story would be better if Akari or someone else was the main. Honestly hes just such a boring, depressed sack of shit, I hate watching him moping around and leeching off Akari's kindness. He kind of reminds me about the worst parts of myself. Plus I find shogi as a game pretty dam boring and the side characters (sisters and the fat guy) are trying way too hard to make the series seem more light-hearted and comedic. It's a huge tonal shift. The show needs to make up its mind if it wants to be a light hearted comedy or a more serious melancholic drama.

I'll give it one more episode, but I feel like Fune wo Amu is already what I wanted from this show and then some.

Subjectivity can only hold so much to an opinion, and how exactly a show cannot be comedic and sad at the same time? Great anime such as Tatami Galaxy, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and many other series in history pretty much do the same thing. I can't see what you mean by "making up mind". The show pretty much treats the main character very well through his monologues and flashback. Supporting characters are not trying too hard, they are simply made that way. You don't like cheery people? Guess what: It's your problem.

Geez, I almost think you could be Rei and the story wouldn't change so much.

---

This episode is so great. It's probably my first time seeing this kind of format in any adaptation (categorizing the subplot into its respective chapter exactly as the manga did) and I think this makes the story more condensed. The humor may off-putting at times but that's just to each own's mind. I personally like the tone of how slice-of-life cannot be all serious and all funny and heartwarming and kawaii uguu radically. Sangatsu could be one of classic, I think.
nokitronOct 16, 2016 3:30 AM
Oct 16, 2016 3:31 AM

Jun 2013
So we get some Rei and Akari flashbacks here. Rei was once made to drink alcohol and was left alone afterwards. Akari found him and since she's a genuinely nice person, she helps out the kid, takes him into her house to get some rest, and keeps him there until he more or less recovers. Rei saw this new town as dull but after meeting those lively sisters he's now seeing some color in this land. And I think he's fallen for Akari because who wouldn't?
Oct 16, 2016 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Neromon said:
Come on dude, I just want to watch a straight drama and not cringe at loud obnoxious comedy half the time. It's especially frustrating because the other half is so good.

Yes but take it up it up with the original creator. After all we cannot expect the anime to simply cut 40% of the content especially not when the girl who wrote the manga specifically requested this director, I imagine he wants to handle the source material with some care.

Btw I agree with you, the comdy isn't funny or very charming and it is in stark contrast to the dramatic introspective episodes, I don't think we can blame the anime staff though.
Oct 16, 2016 5:24 AM
Feb 2016
After watching this Anime, I always want to go to Shogi-Dojo though this one seems focussing drama and comedy part rather than game side.
Anyway I hope many western guys become interested in Shogi-game because of the influence of this fabulous anime.
Oct 16, 2016 5:29 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well the mc has a true rival in the form of Nikaido lol
And he seems desperate to have friends lol
But man to have both a servant and to be able to gift him with a 80 day
cruise that guy's family sure has money. Both are passionate about the sport i guess

Lol Issa's character is pretty aggressive
still i admire his willingness to get to the next competition in that he wants to show his gran the skills that he has gained

Akari sure is different when she's in work lol
Plus its nice that they showed how the mc and Akari first met
Her character is just so kind and caring to everyone
even to strangers that she just met

And thats how the mc met Akari's family then eh

Issa is just so transparent with his feelings towards Akari lol
unsurprisingly really . That Akari easily uses to protect the mc lol

Looks like when Akari said to the mc that he can come over anytime
she meant it lol

Love how the episode alternates between the flashbacks that show
how the mc and Akari met and the present

Overall a great episode that showed the backstory between the mc and Akari
by showing how they met and at the same time showing their interactions
in the present. It also introduced some interesting characters like Issa and
Smith. Though i doubt this show has romance Akari is definitely best girl.
She's so kind and caring and at the same time beautiful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2016 5:47 AM

Sep 2013
Still great and touching,i think they really adapt depression really well,even if i don't like the humor that much the way the mc react is realistic ,we know now why the 3 sisters really want to take care of him,fitting the gap maybe the parents left?

This anime is very mature but also very sad and i really can't watch it like an entertainment,the loneliness of the main character even reminds me just a little of Texhnolyze.

Anyway can't wait to see the next episode,finally an anime who wants to touch instead of all these who cares popcorn 12 eps every seasons.
Deep dark fantasies
Oct 16, 2016 6:47 AM

Feb 2012
kaimax said:

Umino's humor does not fit a story about a depressive shogi player as well as a story about college students dealing with relationship issues. It feels like it's distracting from Rei's issues rather than confronting it, and I don't see the appeal in drama where characters aren't in a constant war against themselves. It'd be one thing if the humor was being used as a means of running away, but I'm not getting that vibe at all. It just seems to be there, there's so much of it, and it doesn't help that it's Shaft doing the humor, and their exaggerated style of comedy got old a LONG time ago.

Besides, Honey & Clover was more than ten years ago and the humor has not aged well.

landofthekwt said:
The comedy is the only way to get through the tragedy. *spoilers cut out*
Is that enough drama for you?

No.

AvidAnimeViewer said:
Can't wait til episode 5 when they really get into Rei's past.

If it takes you five episodes to get into the good stuff, isn't that a sign that you need to rewrite your story?
FlawfinderOct 16, 2016 6:54 AM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Oct 16, 2016 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
Flawfinder said:
kaimax said:

Umino's humor does not fit a story about a depressive shogi player as well as a story about college students dealing with relationship issues. It feels like it's distracting from Rei's issues rather than confronting it, and I don't see the appeal in drama where characters aren't in a constant war against themselves. It'd be one thing if the humor was being used as a means of running away, but I'm not getting that vibe at all. It just seems to be there, there's so much of it, and it doesn't help that it's Shaft doing the humor, and their exaggerated style of comedy got old a LONG time ago.

Besides, Honey & Clover was more than ten years ago and the humor has not aged well.

landofthekwt said:
The comedy is the only way to get through the tragedy. *spoilers cut out*
Is that enough drama for you?

No.

AvidAnimeViewer said:
Can't wait til episode 5 when they really get into Rei's past.

If it takes you five episodes to get into the good stuff, isn't that a sign that you need to rewrite your story?
Just because you can not understand it doesnt mean you are finding a flaw mr.flawfinder. Its pretty straight forward what this anime is trying to accomplish and its doing it. If it isnt your style than thats your answer. But you arent finding any flaw. And you think Honey and Clover is okay you wont like this either. Save yourself the headache for yourself and everyone else here.
Oct 16, 2016 9:36 AM

Mar 2013
Ugh the comedy moments tho.
I somehow liked the episode due to soundtrack playing in the background most of the time.
Oct 16, 2016 9:54 AM

Jul 2009
I see many people complaining about not having enough drama here but humourous moments instead. I'm not one of these and to be honest I think it is even necessary to see not so serious scenes from time to time. I bet Rei's probably going to open up bit by bit as the plot moves forward and how are we supposed to see that if there're only sad moments shown?
Oct 16, 2016 10:49 AM
Apr 2014
ok I guess it is time to read up on shogi rules a bit. I have not even the slightest idea what is going on while they play >.>

Really liked that we got to see how Rei met Akari and her family. I wonder what happens next. The synopsis told a lot of stuff of which nothing really happened yet.
Oct 16, 2016 11:32 AM

Jul 2014
this episode was so comfy, so warm...
...but the underlying sadness...it hits me hard.

Beautiful.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2016 11:53 AM

May 2015
i really like this series so far. Music and art is my type, totally. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 16, 2016 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
1st episode was better.
I mean, I like Shaft's style etc, but well... This kind of humor isn't really funny for me. Especially the 1st part before OP.
Anyway, second part was beautiful and I wish for more scenes like this. Akari is awesome. Too bad that I know nothing about shougi.
rsc-plOct 16, 2016 2:23 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 16, 2016 12:40 PM

May 2015
This anime has lovely aesthetic! I love the backgrounds. I kind of wish I knew at least some basic knowledge about shogi though, since then I would actually what's going on in the matches. The new characters are fun, and more comedy is always welcome. My favorite part of the episode was probably when they showed when Akari first helped Rei. Akari really is very sweet!
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Oct 16, 2016 12:43 PM

Feb 2014
More comedy compared to the first episode, but I still found it funny thankfully. =)

Akari is one amazing person. Generous, caring, hard working and she did a lot to help Rei when she first met him, even to go as far as helping him throw up as well. She's almost the perfect waifu candidate! =D

Rei is one MC that'll start to improve eventually. When he's alone on one side of the town, it feels colourless and empty. But when he goes over the river to the other side of town and joins up with the three sisters, the colour is proudly strong and happy. I'm looking forward to knowing more about Rei's past and his future encounters with the sisters.

Great episode overall. =)
Oct 16, 2016 2:59 PM

Jun 2013
the added more comedy in this episode and Akari is real pretty
Oct 16, 2016 3:01 PM

Dec 2014
the kid had it tough ..it was hinted that he have a sister... well we may find it out soon enough
Oct 16, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2015
I really love this blend of sadness and humor. Very few shows manage this well, but 3-gatsu no Lion does in almost every way. I'm really happy with it so far (although that "let me teach you how to vomit" bit...blech! Not that it's wrong but still.)

I continue to love the talking cats. Nice touch.
Oct 16, 2016 4:10 PM

Feb 2012
moodie said:
Just because you can not understand it doesnt mean you are finding a flaw mr.flawfinder. Its pretty straight forward what this anime is trying to accomplish and its doing it. If it isnt your style than thats your answer. But you arent finding any flaw. And you think Honey and Clover is okay you wont like this either. Save yourself the headache for yourself and everyone else here.

I am completely against this policy because you can say that about every bad product in existence. "Don't like what Freddy Got Fingered is trying to accomplish? Well who cares, because it's doing it well and you don't understand that, so your criticism of its comedy is not a flaw."

And in no way did I say this show was bad. Bloodivores is a bad show that I'm currently watching. Occultic;Nine is a bad show that I'm also watching. I'm just finding March Comes Like a Lion disappointing because in addition to its heavy usage of humor, the show hasn't made it clear what Rei's issues actually are, which is undermining the impact of the sisters helping him. I know that one of the other forum posters spoiled his problems earlier, but you wouldn't know that just by watching the show.

Plus, criticizing things is way more fun than praising it. The former promotes discussion. The latter should only be reserved for really special cases or it just becomes bland safeness.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Oct 16, 2016 5:39 PM

Nov 2014
Flawfinder said:
moodie said:

I am completely against this policy because you can say that about every bad product in existence. "Don't like what Freddy Got Fingered is trying to accomplish? Well who cares, because it's doing it well and you don't understand that, so your criticism of its comedy is not a flaw."

And in no way did I say this show was bad. Bloodivores is a bad show that I'm currently watching. Occultic;Nine is a bad show that I'm also watching. I'm just finding March Comes Like a Lion disappointing because in addition to its heavy usage of humor, the show hasn't made it clear what Rei's issues actually are, which is undermining the impact of the sisters helping him. I know that one of the other forum posters spoiled his problems earlier, but you wouldn't know that just by watching the show.

Plus, criticizing things is way more fun than praising it. The former promotes discussion. The latter should only be reserved for really special cases or it just becomes bland safeness.

But then again it's just your opinion (I hate to use this sentence). The humor doesn't feel like distracting anything. If nothing, it only makes it better. Notice how Rei's surrounding do not feel like showing sadness just like he does? Through showing this stupid and obnoxious humor (which most people do in reality), it just reflects what it is being in real life. "People are so happy and even so silly, but why can't I?" This is the main theme Sangatsu tries to bring. Well, for the humor to be not funny for your taste, it's the author's liberty. Sometimes all you can do is wait and observe.
Oct 16, 2016 6:12 PM

Mar 2016
This episode was a lot better than the first one, IMO. It concentrated a lot of comedy right at the start, but I wouldn't say it necessarily spent more time on it. It also showed more than just general angst and let us actually understand the relations between characters (like how the MC met the three sisters).
Oct 16, 2016 6:56 PM

Jul 2013
The faces in this show are fucking hideous. So disappointing, especially with how beautiful the rest of the art is.
Oct 16, 2016 8:07 PM

Oct 2008
Lucky Kiriyama! Kawamoto 3 sisters treat him like family! and the environment is such relaxing with those 3 sisters!
I still don't understand Shogi!
4/5.

Oct 16, 2016 11:44 PM

Nov 2008
matias067 said:
Lucky Kiriyama! Kawamoto 3 sisters treat him like family! and the environment is such relaxing with those 3 sisters!
I still don't understand Shogi!
4/5.

Chess with checkers-like piece promotion and the ability to use your opponent's pieces after you capture them. There's probably more to it than that, but that's should be enough to give a fair idea.
Oct 17, 2016 2:52 AM

Sep 2013
Nice and relaxing episode. Rei's reaction is great but that's about it for me on the comedy. I absolutely despise the other shogi players as I found them over the top annoying. I couldn't stand them and couldn't wait until they disappeared from my screen.

Akari is a beautiful saint. I would love to have someone like that in my life.

Rei has a lot more lines this time around and I liked it a lot. I found him a little boring in the 1st episode but he's starting to open up a little more and his inner monologues are longer. I understand that the first episode is to build the foundation of his character. but that was near coma-inducing.

3/5- Much better first episode. Rei has more lines and it's enjoyable. The three sisters are entertaining with Akari being a goddess. She's too sweet and nurturing. She even helped Rei puked by putting her fingers in his throat!

Oct 17, 2016 11:25 AM
Mar 2016

Nice, I kinda like that she acts like Rei's mother figure.
Oct 17, 2016 2:49 PM

Apr 2014
Momo is so adorable <3

great ep really loving the feel of this series a really nice mix really looking forward to the next ep
"one step at a time"
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

162 by LotteGiants »»
Yesterday, 3:29 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

168 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 22, 8:05 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 21, 11:56 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2017

149 by little_raven »»
Apr 9, 7:55 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

90 by little_raven »»
Apr 8, 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.