Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 8, 2016 7:45 AM

Aug 2015
Kreyul said:
I'm just going to add all the unresolved invalid entries that were missed + ones that haven't been crossed out yet here:

@AYOSHINA
Can you give me a heads up when you update. I can make a new post, so you don't have to keep checking this one plus it'll re-notify you. o__o;

OK! I'll let you know!

@Kreyul Anything that has been unresolved has been marked in the turn-in post.
AYOSHINAOct 8, 2016 7:59 AM
Oct 8, 2016 8:54 AM

Feb 2014
Hodor98 said:
Challenge: Kuroko Collection
Version: None
Start Date: Before club
End Date: 8/10/16
Post Link: Kuroko Collection

I can't find Kuroko no Basket: Saikou no Present Desu in your list, also, your link leads to the mystery challenge.

@AYOSHINA
Oct 8, 2016 8:59 AM

Mar 2016
Punkero said:
Hodor98 said:
Challenge: Kuroko Collection
Version: None
End Date: 8/10/16
Post Link: Kuroko Collection

I can't find Kuroko no Basket: Saikou no Present Desu in your list, also, your link leads to the mystery challenge.

@AYOSHINA
oops, i'll fix it soon, i completed Kuroko no Basket: Saikou no Present Desu a while ago and forgot to add it to my list, and i think i had the mystery challenge tab up.
Oct 8, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2013
@Kreyul
Romance challenge I changed it to Karin on the same entry

As for demographics i moved one from medium onto the easy one instead which is the ao no exorcist movie
Oct 8, 2016 8:02 PM

Dec 2015
Ritshiro said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Version: Easy
Start Date: Before Club
End Date: October 7, 2016
Post Link: #23

Gakuen Heaven: Hamu Hamu Heaven is less than 15 mins total.
Orange does not end with the same last letter as your username.

Re-Turned In

Jhiday said:
Challenge: User Ratings Challenge
Version: Upgrade to Conquered
Start Date: 2016-06-30
End Date: 2016-10-07
Post Link: on the forum
Upgrading From: Hard
Upgrading To: Conquered

_Dan_ and istian are no longer in the club.

Re-Turned In

Skulduchaos said:
Challenge: Horror Challenge
End Date: Before Club
Post Link: Fixed Post 84

Berserk: Ougon Jidai-hen I - Haou no Tamago does not have "Horror" tag.

Re-Turned In

Akai_Shuichi said:
Start Date: June 10th, 2016
End Date: October 7th, 2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1509858&show=0#msg46418192

_Dan_ and Red-Dragon are no longer in the club, also I: Wish You Were Here is in her PTW.
ElKrul is not found.

Re-Turned In

Akai_Shuichi said:
Version: Hard
Start Date: June 10th, 2016
End Date: October 8th, 2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1509858&show=0#msg46418177

Nonchalance , Aneji , and Temmie are not found.
Utsukushiki Sei no Dendoushi Reirei is not scored in Fuseteam's anime list.
IMKZ's list is on private.
_Dan_ is no longer in the club.
Love Live! School Idol Project OVA is under 15 mins total.

Re-Turned In

riho88riho said:
Challenge: User Ratings
Version: Medium

Start: May 17th
End: Sep 25th
Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=786109

ShadowRider23 is not found.
IMKZ and chitochito's list are private.

Re-Turned In

Gigaddect said:
Challenge: Romance Challenge
Version: Easy [previously completed]
Post Link: Here

Honobono Log does not end with the same last letter as your username.

Re-Turned In

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

celebrindal said:
Challenge: Mystery Challenge
End Date: Before club

Challenge: The Aired 2016 Challenge
Start Date: January 6th
End Date: -

Mystery :
You can only use up to 10 previously seen anime, so you're only eligible for "Easy" with this entry.
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder was not aired in the same season you joined MAL.

Horror :
You can only use up to 10 previously seen anime, so you're only eligible for "Easy" with this entry.
Tokyo Ghoul √A was not aired in the same season you joined MAL.
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom Blood can not be found in your anime list.

Aired 2016 :
Incomplete Entry

@AYOSHINA
KreyulOct 15, 2016 3:00 PM
Oct 8, 2016 8:43 PM

Dec 2015
All Entries Completed
#1413― #1472
Oct 8, 2016 11:37 PM

Feb 2014
abystoma2 said:
Challenge: OVA Exposure Challenge
Start Date: 24.06.2016
End Date: 09.10.2016
Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1525688#msg46623396

Your entry is not invalid, just wated to inform you that you got the challenge title wrong.
Oct 9, 2016 12:06 AM

Apr 2010
Kreyul said:
Jhiday said:
Version: Upgrade to Conquered
Start Date: 2016-06-30
End Date: 2016-10-07
Post Link: on the forum
Upgrading From: Hard
Upgrading To: Conquered

Seriously ? They were still in at the time I submitted Easy & Hard (respectively), but I guess that's the vagaries of upgrading instead of submitting it all at once.
Anyway, 6 & 8 are some of the easiest ratings to replace anyway, so I did. (And resubmitted.)

AYOSHINA said:
HoF Entires Updated
#1302 ― #1428

Wow, thanks for your work.
Just a note : though IMKZ did note #1065-#1202 as "Added", those entries weren't actually added to the HoF. So there's a whole bunch of entries from September 2nd to 19th now missing from the HoF.
Oct 9, 2016 5:26 AM

Feb 2010
@Kreyul
But they were on the club when I chose what to watch, and pretty sure they were when they actually watched it. At the very least I'm completely certain Dan was because I remember the exact day he left. I can't really control what other users do. So I don't think that's a reason to make it invalid. It'd be good to talk this point with @riho88riho (sorry I'm putting so much trouble Kreyul, I really do appreciate all the work you guys do here).

Also, I apologize for not actually linking the users. At the time there was not all this check-up, so I didn't really bother.

Even though IMKZ'S list is in private, I managed to find proof on her score. Here's a link proving her score on Yasashii Lion (8th in the list there) https://myanimelist.net/anime/12789/Yasashii_Lion/stats?m=all&show=75

Nonchalance_ is here, though she also got out of the club https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1504831#msg46306623

Somehow I managed to find Temmie, though she changed name to Alyssa https://myanimelist.net/profile/Alyssa

I'll dedicate myself to detective... haha. Aneji seems to have changed her name to Snowtear https://myanimelist.net/profile/Snowtear

Again, about Dan... and Nonchalance... I think users that were on the club should be permitted... at least the ones who actually left posts, which is the case for both Dan and Nonchalance. Otherwise this challenge would be a mess. Most people take their time finishing something like this (especially on Conquered), and in that time, some users are bound to leave the club as others came in. Using myself as an example, I actually started the challenge 4 months ago (hard difficulty)... that's a lot of time. I could understand if we were talking about a user who joined but never participated at all, but I think if the user participated, then it should be allowed to avoid these kind of cases. Dan was used more than 10 times because he was an incredibly active user until he left, and so was Nonchalance... Even both of them were participating in the User Ratings Challenge.

I apologize about Red-Dragon, but that was actually a mistake of user. Because I: Wish You Were Here was actually the last thing I watched for that difficulty, I still remember I chose it by watching the entry that was just above mine (Yukino's)... where you can see Amitte_Sukku's 3. I probably got it wrong because, coincidentially, Red-Dragons's entry is just above Yukino's... at least that's the only reason I can think of.

Love Live is clearly a mistake on my part, so I'll fix that.

Wohoo!! My pc suddenly reseted out of nowhere and I was sure I was going to lose everything I had written here, but it was actually saved!

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot about ElKrul, who I couldn't find. I took him from @Reeceeboy's entry. If he can locate this user, that'd be great. If he can't, I'll just change that entry also.
Akai_ShuichiOct 9, 2016 6:25 AM

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Oct 9, 2016 6:31 AM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi
I was actually going to message riho88riho about this when I woke up since my eyes were failing on me last night. She's usually busy on weekends, so we probably won't get a reply until Monday or Tuesday.

I do feel that if you have proof they were in the club at the time of your start date, then it should be valid.

Also, nice detective skills!
Oct 9, 2016 6:37 AM

Feb 2010
Thank @Kreyul! And again, sorry for this. I know checking all of this must be enough work and here I am giving you more. But I hope you understand this is not a challenge I began doing 3 days ago. Four months is a lot of time, and I've put a lot of time into it.

Anyways, I know Riho's usually MIA during the weekends (which is just fine), so in the meantime I'll just replace Love Live with something and probably Charlotte assuming Reeceeboy can't find the user (shame on this... It was a really nice watch for me at the 1 rating spot).

Oct 9, 2016 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
@Akai_Shuichi
LOL this person definitely existed when I was editing the User rating challenge post as I took 3 different entries for different difficulties. I guess that means I'll have to change all of that. But to be honest this challenge seems very stupid to get right 100% considering people can make changes at any time.

EDIT: 2 entries
Oct 9, 2016 7:36 AM

Aug 2015
Jhiday said:
Kreyul said:

Seriously ? They were still in at the time I submitted Easy & Hard (respectively), but I guess that's the vagaries of upgrading instead of submitting it all at once.
Anyway, 6 & 8 are some of the easiest ratings to replace anyway, so I did. (And resubmitted.)

AYOSHINA said:

Wow, thanks for your work.
Just a note : though IMKZ did note #1065-#1202 as "Added", those entries weren't actually added to the HoF. So there's a whole bunch of entries from September 2nd to 19th now missing from the HoF.

Thank you! I noticed that too and I plan on going through all the turn-ins to make sure they were all added once I caught up with the most recent ones.
Oct 9, 2016 8:34 AM

Aug 2015
Even Entries Completed
#1428 ― #1478

HoF Entires Updated
#1428 ― #1478
@Kreyul @Punkero
AYOSHINAOct 9, 2016 6:47 PM
Oct 9, 2016 9:19 AM

Feb 2010
@Kreyul
The Love Live entry was now replaced with a TTGL special. If Riho agrees on that users that were on the club but left are acceptable, then Hard should be ok now.

Or wait.... Also, forgot a point (damn, those were a lot of corrections), and goes on point with what @Reeceeboy was saying... It's about "Utsukushiki Sei no Dendoushi Reirei is not scored in Fuseteam's anime list."

While I won't even check his list to believe you on that it's not rated. I am 99% sure it was rated and with a 2 at the time I watched it because that's something I exclusively watched for this challenge... Not really the kind of thing I'd ever grab otherwise. People change ratings a lot... and while it's close to impossible to prove that score, at the very least, we do know Fuseteam is still in the club AND watched that really underground OVA (just a bit more than 1000 members and less than 500 rates).

If anything, all this checking help identify a couple of things that should probably be stated in the rules. This challenge is hard to check... really hard, actually, because a lot of things change a lot. I think it's unfair to consider the state of it at Turn-In, because it's pretty clear that chances things changes in the way are quite high (unless you do it as a speedrun choosing only short stuff and finishing it in a week or less, of course). So I'm not so sure those should really be much of a focus when checking. What it is important is that whatever's watched goes according to the rules (for example, in my entry, Love Live was a clear mistake on my side)... and ideally, the identity of the user... but that's hard because it's not like we're all friends here (in terms of MAL friendlist), so if a user changes name it pretty much becomes another person unless you had regular contact with him.

I was lucky I could find Aneji, Temmie and Nonchalance... but I didn't have any luck with ElKrul and then there's this guy who more than likely changed the rating of something that was used here... Add Dan who left the club... that's A LOT of entries that would be taken out because of other users's actions. And like I said, in my case, it's been 4 months working on them... that's a lot of time... but even those four months will be nothing in comparison to, for example, Reeceeboy's challenge, who's been slowly working on it since May 12th (last challenge update on September 30th) and seems it'll still take a while for him to complete it. Let's say he takes a year.... chances are there will be LOTS of changes in his challenge. Probably some scores won't be the same, it's very likely that some users won't be in the club anymore (some may not even be on MAL anymore by then), some will change name.... and it wouldn't be nice to have a ton of entries taken away because of those stuff after working on the challenge for a year.

I'm bringing this up because these are major points in the challenge that are not really stated in the rules, and some of these things will be simply impossible to check if they change.

Oct 9, 2016 10:09 AM

Dec 2013
@Akai_Shuichi @Kreyul

Also ElKrul exists in the hall of fame with 0.5 points. Yeah I am doing this challenge at a very slow pace and it will be stupid if it turns out that people leaving the club and changing ratings will really set me back to changing more entries. Honestly, this would have been a huge waste of my time searching for each individual user to search for a specific rating if I am forced to go search for more users. So there should be an exception for this challenge as I don't feel like going back to it and changing it.
Oct 9, 2016 10:28 AM

Feb 2010
Thanks to @Reeceeboy, I think we managed to locate ElKrul (probably), with him being now this guy: https://myanimelist.net/profile/BestTasteOnMAL?q=BestTas

I'm not sure about it, but at least his scores goes according to what we have on the challenge, and in the badge list in his profile, he only has June Challenge completed... just like ElKrul by checking the Hall of Fame.

All of that said... ok, great for me. I managed to locate all the guys I was missing (well, it was actually Reeceeboy who located ElKrul)... but this is way too much research, both for the officers in charge of checking challenges AND for the users turning them in.

Oct 9, 2016 10:32 AM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi @Reeceeboy

I feel like the challenge should have a screenshot rule similar to the Top 100 challenge, but you would screenshot the user's list and clubs. This requires a lot of work, but it would only be needed to prove your entry if there were any changes.

OR

Only allow using members who are listed in the HoF. This would limit A LOT of anime choices, but it would also be the easiest to show proof that they were in the club.

Also, @Akai_Shuichi
If Riho gives the okay, then feel free to re-turn in your entry any time. I will probably double check the changes just in case when you do.
Oct 9, 2016 10:43 AM

Dec 2015
suraj_anton said:
Version : Easy
Post Link: post 86

Challenge: Sports Challenge
Version : Easy
Post Link: post 58

Horror :
Muramasa is less than 15 mins total.

Sports :
Naruto: Dai Katsugeki!! Yuki Hime Shinobu Houjou Dattebayo! Special: Konoha Annual Sports Festival is less than 15 mins total.

Re-Turned In

@AYOSHINA

All Entries Completed
#1473― #1478
KreyulOct 11, 2016 2:19 PM
Oct 10, 2016 6:41 AM

Feb 2014
DarkFaerie said:
Challenge: Ecchi Challenge
Version: Easy (All entries used were previously completed)

Your entry is not invalid, just fix your link to Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, it lead to Kodomo no Jikan.
Oct 10, 2016 10:46 AM

Sep 2011
Kreyul said:
riho88riho said:
Challenge: User Ratings

Start: May 17th
End: Sep 25th
Link: https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=786109

ShadowRider23 is not found.
IMKZ and chitochito's list are private.

_Dan_ used to be part of the club, I don't think I really need to link to one of his many posts lol
ShadowRider23 changes his/her name is Cheerio23, evidently - updated my challenge for this
I can't prove IMKZ's anymore since they unfriended me for some unknown reason O__o so I'll need to find a replacement for that one I suppose *sigh* Mk, replaced but since Carrto's is private too, img proof below
chitochito's
Oct 10, 2016 11:08 AM

Feb 2010
I'll consider that comment by Riho as an okay for cases of users who leave the club and stuff. I'll resubmit then, lol.

@Kreyul @riho88riho

My one remaining point I think comes with people changing ratings. Like I said before, I only watched a random hentai OVA because of this challenge, so it's kinda not nice that it doesn't count because the user took the rating of it (still appears as completed for that user though). And people changing ratings should be expected. If anything, if we want to present something on that regard, it should be asked for BEFORE actually beginning the challenge instead of at Turn-In.

EDIT: For now I'll just replace it for something I watched during the time I was doing the challenge, but I honestly don't think that's a solution, it's just a small patch.
Akai_ShuichiOct 10, 2016 11:27 AM

Oct 10, 2016 1:58 PM

Dec 2015
@Akai_Shuichi

Sorry, I was waiting to get home before telling you about the okay.
Oct 10, 2016 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
Akai_Shuichi said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Start Date: May 13th, 2016
End Date: October 10th, 2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1506711#msg46011194

BAR Kiraware Yasai is only 13 minutes long
Oct 10, 2016 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
About the User Rating Challenge, I have simple (and a bit lazy) sollution.

I remember that making the list to watch took pretty long time for this one, especially because lot of users don't rate anime below 5 and if they do and you have larger anime list, chances are high you already saw everything rated low. And as this challenge usually takes longer to finish, people changing rating, username or even leaving the club are bount to happen. To say it simply, re-checking everything is unnecessary hassle and fixing stuff that used to be right is more unnecessary hassle. So I would say entries that used to be valid should be valid even if the conditions changed. Well, it might be impossible to check so it might make a chance to "cheat", but people still have to watch something anyway, so I don't think it would be common at all.

So when checking, the inspectors would just check if the anime listed are completed in the list of member turning the challenge in and check few random titles if the conditions are met. As long as there aren't major irregularities like using anime rated by mentioned user as 9 for "Rated 2" requirement, it gets a pass. This also makes it easier to check the turn-ins.

As I said, lazier solutio, but I would say it will work just fine.
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 10, 2016 2:13 PM

Feb 2010
Punkero said:
Akai_Shuichi said:
Challenge: Adaptions Challenge
Start Date: May 13th, 2016
End Date: October 10th, 2016
Post Link: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1506711#msg46011194

It's actually 1:30 per episode, meaning it's over 20 minutes long. If you want, I can post a screen of the video player.

Oct 10, 2016 2:16 PM

Nov 2013
Akai_Shuichi said:
If you want, I can post a screen of the video player.

You don't even need to post a screen of player, you can get the exact duration if you click on Edit Anime Information - Duration.
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 10, 2016 2:17 PM

Feb 2014
Akai_Shuichi said:
Punkero said:

It's actually 1:30 per episode, meaning it's over 20 minutes long. If you want, I can post a screen of the video player.

I watched the first episode, the last 30 second is only the ending, and the MAL entry says they are 1 minute long.
Oct 10, 2016 2:18 PM

Feb 2010
abystoma2 said:
About the User Rating Challenge, I have simple (and a bit lazy) sollution.

I remember that making the list to watch took pretty long time for this one, especially because lot of users don't rate anime below 5 and if they do and you have larger anime list, chances are high you already saw everything rated low. And as this challenge usually takes longer to finish, people changing rating, username or even leaving the club are bount to happen. To say it simply, re-checking everything is unnecessary hassle and fixing stuff that used to be right is more unnecessary hassle. So I would say entries that used to be valid should be valid even if the conditions changed. Well, it might be impossible to check so it might make a chance to "cheat", but people still have to watch something anyway, so I don't think it would be common at all.

So when checking, the inspectors would just check if the anime listed are completed in the list of member turning the challenge in and check few random titles if the conditions are met. As long as there aren't major irregularities like using anime rated by mentioned user as 9 for "Rated 2" requirement, it gets a pass. This also makes it easier to check the turn-ins.

As I said, lazier solutio, but I would say it will work just fine.

I was actually thinking about pretty much the same thing here. Check that people don't put things like an OVA that's less than 15 minutes (hehe), and stuff like that... and of course, checking that there's no major irregularities... but with so much changes, I just think a lot of the stuff can't be properly checked

The non-lazy stuff would be forcing a screenshot, making people fill the whole challenge before beginning, having it approved, and when it's finished just have a quick check that everything is indeed finished. But I'm not sure that's gonna work. As stupid as it might sound, it might be too much work for the users. I'm sure a couple of us would gladly do it, but we're now a 1000+ people club.

TL;DR: I agree with abystoma here.

Oct 10, 2016 2:20 PM

Feb 2014
abystoma2 said:
Akai_Shuichi said:
If you want, I can post a screen of the video player.

You don't even need to post a screen of player, you can get the exact duration if you click on Edit Anime Information - Duration.

Interesting, ok then, I guess.
Oct 10, 2016 2:21 PM

Feb 2010
Punkero said:
Akai_Shuichi said:

I watched the first episode, the last 30 second is only the ending, and the MAL entry says they are 1 minute long.

Openings and endings have always been part of the duration.

Abystoma actually gave an even better evidence than a screenshot, with those 30 seconds being part of the actual database.

PS: Nice knowing about that function! Thanks @abystoma2

Oct 10, 2016 3:10 PM

Sep 2010
Punkero said:
DarkFaerie said:
Version: Easy (All entries used were previously completed)

Your entry is not invalid, just fix your link to Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, it lead to Kodomo no Jikan.
Whoops. Guess that was bound to happen to me at some point.

Fixed.
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Oct 11, 2016 5:30 PM

Dec 2015
All Entries Completed
#1479― #1500
Oct 11, 2016 7:08 PM

Aug 2015
Oct 12, 2016 9:32 PM

Dec 2015
Reeceeboy said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Start Date:Before Club
Post Link: link

Major S3 does not have a "comedy" tag.

Resolved

@AYOSHINA

All Entries Completed
#1501― #1541
KreyulOct 13, 2016 9:02 AM
Oct 13, 2016 1:57 AM

Dec 2013
@Kreyul

Changed to Major S4
Oct 13, 2016 6:06 AM

Feb 2014
Gigaddect said:
Challenge: October 2016 Challenge
Version:
Start Date: October 1st
End Date: October 13th
Post Link: here.

Your anime history suggest you started Bungou Stray Dogs and Monogatari Series: Second Season before October 1st

Entries #1542 to #1545 completed

@AYOSHINA
Oct 13, 2016 9:13 AM

Dec 2015
All Entries Completed
#1542― #1545
Oct 13, 2016 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
Even Entries Completed
#1500 ― #1554

Turn-in #1554 skipped ― @Kreyul, inspection needed.

HoF Entires Updated
#1500 ― #1546
@Kreyul @Punkero
AYOSHINAOct 13, 2016 7:12 PM
Oct 14, 2016 9:37 AM

Aug 2015
@Kreyul @Punkero

I'm currently going through the turn-ins entries and it appears that Amitte_Sukku's Horror through OVA-Per-Day post was added on 09/11/16 when IMKZ already marked their precious entries as 'Added'. Would either one of you please confirm if the turn-ins are valid. Thank you.
Oct 14, 2016 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
AYOSHINA said:
I'm currently going through the turn-ins entries and it appears that Amitte_Sukku's Horror through OVA-Per-Day post was added on 09/11/16 when IMKZ already marked their precious entries as 'Added'. Would either one of you please confirm if the turn-ins are valid. Thank you.

I'm surprised you actually caught that post...
I'll check it and message him (if you haven't already?) to at least notify us if he's adding stuff to the turn in post. l:

Also, if you have time turn ins 1065 - 1202 were actually never added to the HoF.
Oct 14, 2016 10:21 AM

Aug 2015
Kreyul said:
AYOSHINA said:

I'm surprised you actually caught that post...
I'll check it and message him (if you haven't already?) to at least notify us if he's adding stuff to the turn in post. l:

Also, if you have time turn ins 1065 - 1202 were actually never added to the HoF.

Thanks, I'm currently working my way up to 1065 - 1202. I started from page 1 to make sure nothing else was miss in the challenge turn-ins. They should be added to the HoF by the end of today (or tomorrow morning at the latest).

--- I haven't message him yet.
Oct 14, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2015
@Kreyul @Punkero

heinrich6745 post was skipped(?). Please confirmed if the turn-ins are valid. Thank you.

@Kreyul @Punkero Sorry, please ignore that. It appears that IMKZ forgot to mark them as 'Added'. I found all the entries in the HoF.
AYOSHINAOct 14, 2016 11:04 AM
Oct 14, 2016 7:23 PM

Dec 2015
DarkFaerie said:
Challenge: 2016 Anime Watching Challenge
Start Date: 1/1/2016
End Date: 10/14/2016
Turn-In form just in case.

Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise doesn't technically starts with the same last letter as your username.

Resolved

Jhiday said:
Challenge: Comedy Challenge
Start Date:Before Club
Post Link: link

Barakamon also has an English title.

Resolved

OrangeMelon said:
Challenge: The Romance Challenge
Start Date: b.c
End Date: Oct.8th 2016

Nekomonogatari: Kuro does not end in the same last letter as your username.

Re-Turned In

Dr_Tokami said:
End Date: Before Club (15/10/16)
Post Link: here

Elfen Lied and Dirty Pair don't have an "Ecchi" tag.

Re-Turned In

Ritshiro said:
Challenge: Scavenger Hunt #01
Start date: June 8, 2016
End date: October 14, 2016
Post link: #8

Loveless has a "Synonyms" alternative title.

Re-Turned In

Astarate said:
Version: EASY
Post Link: ~~~~

Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica was not aired in the same season you joined MAL.
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? is not rated R+.

Re-Turned In

All Entries Completed
#455, #1546 ― #1570
Turn-in #1551 & #1553 inspection needed. @Punkero

@AYOSHINA

Do you want me to PM Amitte_Sukku or do you want to? o:

I feel like "2016 Anime Watching Challenge" entries should be approved by @SheyCroix before submitting it to the club since we're not as familiar to the rules. l:
KreyulOct 15, 2016 1:24 PM
Oct 14, 2016 7:47 PM

Sep 2010
Kreyul said:
DarkFaerie said:
Challenge: 2016 Anime Watching Challenge
Start Date: 1/1/2016
End Date: 10/14/2016
Turn-In form just in case.

Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled from Paradise doesn't technically starts with the same last letter as your username.

I changed the entry to Embah.
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Oct 14, 2016 8:53 PM

Mar 2016
I check in from time to time to see how the club's doing. Sorry, I rejoined, didn't realize my leaving would screw up people's user ratings challenge.

I am still gone, but to make those stay valid I am in the club. Either way I exist I just added an underscore so if a active user wanted the Nonchalance name one day they could take it. Sorry if I added to anyone's troubles :P
Oct 14, 2016 9:35 PM

Aug 2015
Kreyul said:
@AYOSHINA

Do you want me to PM Amitte_Sukku or do you want to? o:

I feel like "2016 Anime Watching Challenge" entries should be approved by @SheyCroix before submitting it to the club since we're not as familiar to the rules. l:

⚊ Could you please PM'd Amitte_Sukku since it was an odd post. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

⚊ In regards to the 2016 AWC, I completely agree. I thought @SheyCroix already did that when participants turn in their forms? I know she went through my mine to valid my entries.

⚊ BTW, challenge turn-in posts from #1 ― #1570 posts should now be in the HoF. sweet baby jesus, my eyes T_T. If you guys stumble upon turn-ins that I missed/forgot, please @ me. I'm pretty sure I got through all them, but you can never be too sure.

Even Entries Completed
#1546 ― 1570

HoF Entires Updated
#455, #1547 ― #1570
@Kreyul @Punkero
Oct 14, 2016 11:12 PM

Jun 2012
Kreyul said:

Astarate said:
Version: EASY
Post Link: ~~~~

Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica was not aired in the same season you joined MAL.
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? is not rated R+.

Can you explain which season is associated with the months? I was going off of 2016 anime watching challenge. Is there another one I should be looking at?
I'm confused with Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, because when I look at the anime page it says it's R+ or (R - 17+ (violence & profanity)).
Oct 14, 2016 11:22 PM

Apr 2010
Kreyul said:
Barakamon also has an English title.

But... It's exactly the same as the original Japanese title ! Does that really count as having an English Title ? (There's even a nonsensical Synonyms entry, which is still the same title.)

@AYOSHINA : Somehow you missed heinrich6745's Gundam Universe turn-in (the other turn-ins in the same post seem ok).

Astarate said:
I'm confused with Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, because when I look at the anime page it says it's R+ or (R - 17+ (violence & profanity)).

"R - 17+ (violence & profanity)" (aka just plain "R") is different from the "R+ (mild nudity)" required by this challenge entry.
JhidayOct 14, 2016 11:25 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (111) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8801 by YayakoChii »»
2 hours ago

» Isekai Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Oct 29, 2018

518 by Genovia_ »»
3 hours ago

» ⚔️ AWCC Staff Battle '24: I Died From Lack of Sleep Trying To Finish All These Challenges and Woke Up in Another World Where the AWCC Staff Are All Villains ( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/ ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bri - Feb 29

166 by YayakoChii »»
3 hours ago

» Aired 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 )

SheyCroix - Dec 31, 2023

99 by TahZin »»
5 hours ago

» Live Action Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Feb 1, 2023

271 by lostnyanko »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.