Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2016 3:26 AM

Jul 2016

Welcome to Carmine Sky, if you're new to the club feel free to introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better!

If you have any questions you may ask it here~
The navigation bar above should lead you though the guidelines and basic facilities of the club, you'll learn more as you look around, we hope to see you active here and be sure to have fun!
VladWolfsbaneAug 7, 2017 9:41 AM

The only ghost that can haunt you is your memory
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2016 11:31 PM

Dec 2015
Hello, Nice to meet you all!
I'm Forestheart
or that's simply a title I like.
I like the idea of this club and I'll try to help in making it a success.
As for me my favorite things in this world are eating, watching anime and travelling. Though it may sound just sad, but these 3 things just about covers the purpose of my existence.
But not that I care :3
My first anime was Wolf's Rain
My most favorite anime is 'Mononoke Hime', also one of the first anime I've ever watched.
VladWolfsbaneAug 25, 2016 7:22 AM

Set by Nishiou
Aug 24, 2016 10:35 AM

Nov 2013
Hi everyone! I am SoulEaterQUEEN, my club home is in Mafia Society where we play mafia and hangout together. I love this type of anime genre and psyched to see discussion and chatter about it. I just invited my boyfriend to the club who is the leader of MS as well, but he loves this genre too.
I hope to see @Jackrito introduce yourself here <3
Aug 24, 2016 10:49 AM

Apr 2014
Hello everyone and thanks for the invite from my GF @SoulEaterQUEEN. This is one of my fav genre's but one this is underappreciated and not done enough in my view, so good to find people that like it as well. I look foward to my time here.
Aug 25, 2016 9:11 AM

Nov 2013
Jackrito said:
Hello everyone and thanks for the invite from my GF @SoulEaterQUEEN. This is one of my fav genre's but one this is underappreciated and not done enough in my view, so good to find people that like it as well. I look foward to my time here.

Welcome, I am glad you are here sharing the passion with all of us!~
Aug 25, 2016 9:40 PM

May 2015
O_O I think it's about time I go through the paperwork.
Greetings everyone, I am L. As you can tell already death note is my all time favourite anime, a true masterpiece!
I like all sorts of horror, mystery, thriller psychological anime.
Also, I'm into real life paranormal stuff XD.....I know. So, I absolutely love this club. It's nice to meet you all!
VladWolfsbaneAug 25, 2016 10:00 PM

Aug 29, 2016 4:10 AM

May 2015
I'm a fan of shortcuts as I'm a fan of anime. So, I'll just copy a little something from my profile XD

Just your everyday average high school girl.
I love Anime, but not into manga
Love to sleep, but also stay up late
Love to eat, but always on a diet
Love K-POP, but mostly cause the artists are hot!
As for Anime I mostly watch Shoujo, Musicals and Psychological!
Is it getting colder? No, it couldn't be. I have always been numb like this.
So hey, if I say something awkward, don't point it out.
Aug 29, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2013
@Reosaki Welcome, though you were here before me ^_^ but greetings regardless!
@Jamile Glad to see you here as well. I agree with a lot of those too :D
Aug 30, 2016 6:26 AM

May 2015
@SoulEaterQUEEN
Thanks!
Good to know I'm not the only one with that confusion XD
Aug 30, 2016 7:23 AM
Aug 2015
I will introduce myself, then...??
Hi. I'm myFaveSeven-dos. I can be exceedingly awkward to those I do not know that well, but I'll warm up fast enough.
I am mortally obsessed with Dangan Ronpa, so if you like Dangan Ronpa as much as I do, don't be afraid to send me rants about your thoughts on it (especially with those latest episodes, oh my gooodddd).
In fact, just don't be afraid to talk to me at all! I don't bite, I can just be awkward af ;-;
Aug 30, 2016 10:57 AM

Nov 2013
myFaveSeven-dos said:
Hi. I'm myFaveSeven-dos. I can be exceedingly awkward to those I do not know that well, but I'll warm up fast enough.
I am mortally obsessed with Dangan Ronpa, so if you like Dangan Ronpa as much as I do, don't be afraid to send me rants about your thoughts on it (especially with those latest episodes, oh my gooodddd).
In fact, just don't be afraid to talk to me at all! I don't bite, I can just be awkward af ;-;

Welcome, I am a huuuuuge fan of Danganronpa. I just hosted a danganronpa themed mafia game and I already miss it <//3
Aug 30, 2016 11:12 AM

Apr 2014
myFaveSeven-dos said:

Hello and welcome to the club don't worry too much about been awkward too much a lot of us are like that. It is always good to find another fan of Danganronpa I'm pretty obsessed myself and have a lot of viewpoints on it and enjoy the whole world and its depth. Is they any other dark shows that you like out og intrest because I'm a big fan of the darker side of anime, but I like pretty much all types.
Aug 30, 2016 2:52 PM
Aug 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
myFaveSeven-dos said:

Welcome, I am a huuuuuge fan of Danganronpa. I just hosted a danganronpa themed mafia game and I already miss it <//3

Oh wow, really?! That sounds amazing! DanganMafia's always been something I've wanted to try sometime, but I suck at roleplay and I'm pretty sure I can't remember a lot of the rules too xDDD

Jackrito said:
myFaveSeven-dos said:

Hello and welcome to the club don't worry too much about been awkward too much a lot of us are like that. It is always good to find another fan of Danganronpa I'm pretty obsessed myself and have a lot of viewpoints on it and enjoy the whole world and its depth. Is they any other dark shows that you like out og intrest because I'm a big fan of the darker side of anime, but I like pretty much all types.

I think it's great to have lots of viewpoints for a series like Dangan Ronpa: there are a lot you can take! And as for other dark shows... well, I LOVE Death Parade, Gakkougurashi and Hellsing a lot... I can't really think of any other specific shows beyond them, though??
Aug 31, 2016 1:26 AM

May 2015
@SoulEaterQUEEN

XD thanks for the late welcome!

Aug 31, 2016 1:03 PM

Jan 2014
This text is a work of unoriginality. Any resemblances to other medias, anime/mangas or games, is purely intentional.

Spoilers might be in this. Puhuhuhuhu. If you can't recall this laughter, then you may ignore this post. Otherwise, proceed with care.
Aug 31, 2016 1:12 PM

Apr 2014
Chione said:
This text is a work of unoriginality. Any resemblances to other medias, anime/mangas or games, is purely intentional.

Spoilers might be in this. Puhuhuhuhu. If you can't recall this laughter, then you may ignore this post. Otherwise, proceed with care.

Hello and Welcome to the club Chione, nice to see you found your way here. That is one of the most intresting intros I have seen in a while. It is always nice to see a bit of despair mixed in as well I hope you have a good time here.
Aug 31, 2016 1:20 PM

Jan 2014
Jackrito said:
Chione said:

Hello and Welcome to the club Chione, nice to see you found your way here. That is one of the most intresting intros I have seen in a while. It is always nice to see a bit of despair mixed in as well I hope you have a good time here.

Nice to see you here too and great that my introduction has appeal to you :') Let's have a good time here~
Sep 8, 2016 3:03 AM

Dec 2015
Hello everyone! ^^
Been here for some time but only noticed this thread *embarrassed*
I'm not to good at talking about myself but here's a few things,
My name's Adria
I've been an Anime fan ever since childhood, but haven't seen too many you see
I like this club because I would like to explore these genre that are quite unknown to me.
Looking forward to be friends with everyone!
Sep 8, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
Hello everyone! I'm new here, would like to thank @Jamile for the invitation.

I'm Elgargini from Libya, just a casual anime & manga fan, mystery and psychological are probably my favorite genres, but I confess I can't handle horror stuff very well.

Hope I can get along with everyone here.
Sep 8, 2016 2:37 PM

Mar 2015
Greetings,

Bounama-Houssam.
From Algeria.
19 years old.
Otaku.
Love almost every genre,of course mystery,horror and psychological.
Fav genre Romance.
2015 to summer 2016 hiatus (mostly all those anime didn't watched.... yet)

Nice to meet you all!!
Hope this club be good one!!

If you want to know more about me Then read here.
MrBouBouSep 8, 2016 2:43 PM

Sep 8, 2016 4:37 PM

Oct 2015
Hi, everyone thanks for the invite. There's not much to say a bout me. I'm a normal guy that likes anime. I live in NY and go to college to work in cyber security. Psychological and horror are two of my favorite genres so hopefully I will fit right in. I hope to be an active club member
Sep 9, 2016 1:40 AM

May 2015
@Elgargini
Welcome Elgargini! I'm glad you could join us ^^
Sep 9, 2016 1:44 AM

May 2015
bloodfire00 said:
Hi, everyone thanks for the invite. There's not much to say a bout me. I'm a normal guy that likes anime. I live in NY and go to college to work in cyber security. Psychological and horror are two of my favorite genres so hopefully I will fit right in. I hope to be an active club member

Welcome bloodfire00! I'm happy that you're also interested in one of my favorite genres! Hope we get along since you're thinking of being active here! ^^
Sep 9, 2016 2:21 AM

Jul 2016
Welcome everyone, hope we all get along and have fun ^_^)
@bloodfire00
@Bounama-Houssam
@Elgargini

Sep 9, 2016 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
@Jamile @VladWolfsbane Thanks!
@Bounama-Houssam @bloodfire00 Welcome to the club!
Sep 10, 2016 6:34 AM
Jul 2016
Hello! \°^°/ Nice to meet you!
I'm a new member of this club and oretty new on MAL too in terms of understanding how to do things.. (CSS takes more time than I thought so there goes my idea of a custom list until school gives me a break.. >_>)
Im excited to join this club because I love dark themes, especially with supernatural elements! I hope with this club I can find even more amazing colors and make lots of friends!
So to whoever invited me, thanks for bringing me along on this adventure! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Sep 10, 2016 6:36 AM

Jul 2016
RidaThePanda said:
Hello! \°^°/ Nice to meet you!
I'm a new member of this club and oretty new on MAL too in terms of understanding how to do things.. (CSS takes more time than I thought so there goes my idea of a custom list until school gives me a break.. >_>)
Im excited to join this club because I love dark themes, especially with supernatural elements! I hope with this club I can find even more amazing colors and make lots of friends!
So to whoever invited me, thanks for bringing me along on this adventure! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Welcome Rida, We're glad to have you here, hope we can have lots of fun ^^

Sep 11, 2016 11:13 AM

Jan 2015
Yo! Nice to meet all of the members in this club.
New person's in the house, I hope that all of us can get along together. I'm a bit slow on some things in MAL. I love making cards and collecting all of it. I'll be as active as I can!

Sep 11, 2016 11:33 AM

Jul 2016
NekoNishiriu said:
Yo! Nice to meet all of the members in this club.
New person's in the house, I hope that all of us can get along together. I'm a bit slow on some things in MAL. I love making cards and collecting all of it. I'll be as active as I can!

Welcome! I'm very happy you joined Riu ^^
Hope we have fun as always!

Sep 12, 2016 6:35 PM

Apr 2016
Sup, everyone
I'm Tsubaroki (for now atleaast :D)
I'm fairly new to the dark side of animes, been watching nice and happy ending shows and avoiding anything with tragedies for a long time now. Untill i stumbled across Tokyo Ghoul/ Re:Zero/Akame ga kill etc.
Let's hope I can get a better view of the dark side here :D .
Sep 13, 2016 1:01 AM

Jul 2016
Tsubaroki-Kun said:
Sup, everyone
I'm Tsubaroki (for now atleaast :D)
I'm fairly new to the dark side of animes, been watching nice and happy ending shows and avoiding anything with tragedies for a long time now. Untill i stumbled across Tokyo Ghoul/ Re:Zero/Akame ga kill etc.
Let's hope I can get a better view of the dark side here :D .

Welcome to the club ^^ I'm glad that you're taking an interest in the dark genres, though I understand what you're saying. After watching anime like shigatsu wa kimi no uso, clannad AS, grave of the fireflies I had been avoiding sad endings for too XD
but somethings can't be helped (-_-

Sep 14, 2016 7:22 PM

May 2014
Guess this is the place to get started around here.

Hello everybody, I'm Sethlans. I've always liked dark anime, so when I got invited to this club and saw what it was about, I figured it wouldn't hurt to join since I might have some fun, and here I am.

Some facts about me:
I like video games.
I like sports, especially football (soccer, for the US people).
I like comics.
I'm trying to become a vegetarian (not an easy task).

Thanks for inviting me and have a good day.
Sep 14, 2016 10:59 PM

Jul 2016
Sethlans said:
Guess this is the place to get started around here.

Hello everybody, I'm Sethlans. I've always liked dark anime, so when I got invited to this club and saw what it was about, I figured it wouldn't hurt to join since I might have some fun, and here I am.

Some facts about me:
I like video games.
I like sports, especially football (soccer, for the US people).
I like comics.
I'm trying to become a vegetarian (not an easy task).

Thanks for inviting me and have a good day.

Welcome! We're glad to have you here ^^
but...................Vegetarian? XD Why?
Regardless, I Hope you can pull it off!

Sep 20, 2016 7:45 AM
May 2010
hi. i just joined and i think i should introduce myself.
i'm megaman_6, nice to meet you guys, and i hope we all can get along.
Sep 20, 2016 7:50 AM

May 2015
megaman_6 said:
hi. i just joined and i think i should introduce myself.
i'm megaman_6, nice to meet you guys, and i hope we all can get along.

Welcome!! n_n

Hope you like this place
Sep 20, 2016 7:56 AM
Jan 2016
Hello everyone my name is Kyle though just say Roku, I like anime and playing osu! Pleasure to meet you all.
Sep 20, 2016 8:08 AM

Jul 2016
RokusasuNoTsuki said:
Hello everyone my name is Kyle though just say Roku, I like anime and playing osu! Pleasure to meet you all.

Wlcome ^^

Sep 21, 2016 11:06 AM

Dec 2015
Welcome Everyone ^^

@Tsubaroki-Kun
@Sethlans
@megaman_6
@RokusasuNoTsuki
Sep 21, 2016 11:25 AM

Jun 2016
It’s about time I should introduce myself then..? Hello everyone. I’m Animazing_Anime, you can call me Animazing. I’m really awkward when talking to people I don’t know, but I’ll get used to it as I get to know you. I’m a huge fan of Naruto, Uchiha Itachi all the way!!!. The genres I favour are Psychological, Action and horror and some comedy too.

That’s all for now….Hope we get along!! :D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Sep 22, 2016 8:23 PM

Jul 2016
Animazing_Anime said:
It’s about time I should introduce myself then..? Hello everyone. I’m Animazing_Anime, you can call me Animazing. I’m really awkward when talking to people I don’t know, but I’ll get used to it as I get to know you. I’m a huge fan of Naruto, Uchiha Itachi all the way!!!. The genres I favour are Psychological, Action and horror and some comedy too.

That’s all for now….Hope we get along!! :D

Welcome to the club!! ^^

Sep 28, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2015
Hi, I'm azy. I like watching anime, reading manga, playing video game and football. My favourite team is Inter Milan. Currently, I own a PS4, Xbox 360, PS2 and PSP.
NICE TO MEET YOU ^^
-Sorry for the bad english-
Sep 28, 2016 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
azy1999 said:
Hi, I'm azy. I like watching anime, reading manga, playing video game and football. My favourite team is Inter Milan. Currently, I own a PS4, Xbox 360, PS2 and PSP.
NICE TO MEET YOU ^^
-Sorry for the bad english-

It's okay XD
Welcome to the club! Hope you fave fun ^^

Oct 2, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2016
Scott said:
Hello, I'm Scott (if you couldn't tell haha). I don't know what else to say....so it's nice to meet you guys and see you around!

Okay XD
Welcome Scott ^^

Oct 2, 2016 10:20 PM

May 2015
Scott said:
Hello, I'm Scott (if you couldn't tell haha). I don't know what else to say....so it's nice to meet you guys and see you around!
Welcome! ^~^
Oct 6, 2016 12:30 PM

Oct 2016
So hey, I'm Oliwia and it's really nice to meet you all c: I'm new to MAL, however I'm sure I'll get the hang of things soon. A few of my favorite genres are probably psychological, horror, action and some slice of life.

Not much else to say but, hope to see you all around~
“The act of taking is equally evil. We, from the moment of birth, continue to take. Food, connections, even fellow blood. Living to the utmost. Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself. I am aware I am evil…. And so are you all. Now, come kill me and, I shall do the same.”

Oct 6, 2016 12:49 PM

Jul 2016
Oliwia- said:
So hey, I'm Oliwia and it's really nice to meet you all c: I'm new to MAL, however I'm sure I'll get the hang of things soon. A few of my favorite genres are probably psychological, horror, action and some slice of life.

Welcome to MAL and of course welcome to the club Oliwia-! ^^
I'll like your favorite genre list cuz psychological, horror and slice of life are my top three XD
I'm sure we'll all get along pretty well ^^

Oct 7, 2016 12:16 AM

May 2015
Oliwia- said:

Welcome!

Oct 14, 2016 7:34 AM

Jul 2015
Don't think I have done this yet....

Hello there! Ninja here!
I love mystery, it's one of my favorite genres :), hope we will get along~
Oct 14, 2016 7:53 AM

Jul 2016
NinjaZombie04 said:

Hello there! Ninja here!

XD Welcome!! <3

Oct 14, 2016 7:59 AM

Jul 2015
VladWolfsbane said:
NinjaZombie04 said:

Hello there! Ninja here!

XD Welcome!! <3

<3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count to 30 Before the Phantom Appears Vol. 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AkatsukiNoTeaaa - Oct 20, 2017

2803 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:19 AM

» [Game] Shiritori ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KilledYesterday - Jan 29, 2017

3028 by fausifahrial »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:12 AM

» [Game] Keep One Drop One ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MrBouBou - Jan 15, 2017

2191 by fausifahrial »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:11 AM

» [Game] Say the first word that pops into your head after reading the last person's post ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ruarifinn - Aug 21, 2016

4396 by fausifahrial »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:11 AM

» [Game] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jackrito - Aug 30, 2016

2391 by fausifahrial »»
Oct 13, 2022 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.