Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2016 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alone time, the girl doesn't know how to interact with the past him, who calls her Yukiji, though. From his confession, she realized the one he loves is herself during the time she pretended to be Yukiji. She also gave that kanzashi to him.

She woke up to the future to see Ishida-san's character there. She still have to visit Kuromaro (has both male and female voices, which Okiayu-san does the male voice). When she visited again, Yukiji already died and with depression, Tomoe asked to make him to be human and sent to the future. That curse was the result from his wish. That Kanzashi was given to that youkai from the contract.

It seems like she also met Ishida-san's character in the past. She told him the way, and came back to future to find the kanzashi in the future. Ishida-san's character told Tomoe that the girl is descendant to Yukiji. He's saved.

ED song the same as ep.3.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 28, 2016 2:08 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
And so it goes...

A little rushed, maybe, but I felt the gist of the source material came through. I still can't bring myself to like Tomoe, but he was never the reason I followed this story.
Aug 28, 2016 6:04 PM

Sep 2008
i enjoyed it :) but now im hoping for a third season hopefully!!
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Aug 29, 2016 6:48 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, that was worth the wait. I really hope there'll be a season 3.
Aug 29, 2016 10:16 AM

May 2011
Ahem! The eng sub is out ;) Just search on nyaa :D
Aug 29, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2016
That was beautiful, and the ending song fit so perfectly with the story. I truly hope there will be a third season!
Aug 29, 2016 3:57 PM

Sep 2007
Overall, I think it was a nice adaptation of those chapters in the manga, but I think that people who didn't read the manga would be confused by the this episode... they skipped so much o.o
but nonetheless, seeing their actual first love kiss (hey Gissele from "enchanted" :D) animated was worth it ;;
TaluMar 11, 2017 2:29 PM
Aug 29, 2016 11:09 PM
Mar 2016
I've been waiting so long to see this and I am so glad the subs finally came out, but I was a little disappointed by what was left out from the manga.

Still, happy this ship has finally sailed.
Aug 30, 2016 9:57 AM

Feb 2013
Beautiful!
They are together!
As expected, she was Yukiji's descendant.
Kuromaro wasn't a bad guy.
Sep 1, 2016 1:27 AM

Jun 2014
What a beautiful ending! I always had a feeling she had some tie to Yukiji.

Tomoe and Nanami are one of my favorite couples. So glad that the are together!

Really hoping we get a third season some time!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 2, 2016 10:38 PM
Jan 2011
Good episode. To be honest I remember the past arc being a lot more intense in the manga... perhaps the art was very beautiful and left a particularly good impression on me. Also I feel like this episode was a little rushed, the cherry blossom field scene was my favorite from the manga but in the anime it didn't have as much spread and was quickly rushed through. I was kind of sad about that. But overall this was a solid adaptation.

I wonder if there will be a season 3. I hope so because the parts after this past arc is great too.
Sep 3, 2016 6:43 AM

Mar 2016
I think this was a nice ending to this story arc; I'm just a little disappointed that it felt kinda rushed. But I still think it was lovely overall.
Sep 3, 2016 10:41 AM

Mar 2015
Had to watch that final scene twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming! It was very well done and was very worth the wait.
Since the manga has finished its serialization, I doubt there'll be a third season since there's nothing to promote anymore, but at least there's the OAD in December!
Sep 5, 2016 8:25 PM

Oct 2011
onfg ahh&😭😭😭
So happy for. Tomoe and Nanami
Sep 11, 2016 12:52 AM

Dec 2014
the feels... quite nicely adapted
Sep 11, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2015
Very nice adaption! I always loved this arc.

However, I suppose anime-only viewers might miss out on a few things. Therefore I highly recommend the manga.

The manga made it - in my opinion - much clearer that Tomoe really fell in love with Nanami. The whole Yukiji-Nanami puzzle is solved quite nice.

And yes, I really wanted to see the chapters with Akura-Ou and Nanami animated. But I guess yo
u cannot have everything :^)
Sep 12, 2016 10:47 PM

Feb 2014
Glad they adapted this arc, it was my favorite :)

Glad to see Tomoe okay and reunited with Nanami
Sep 17, 2016 6:52 AM
Jul 2016
I loved it.
Nanami and Tomoe are among my favorite anime couples. Their romance makes me get the butterflies always. :D Also, the art is wonderful and I find the traditional japanese mithology exotic and compelling as the background for the story. It's a pleasure to watch, hope they decide to produce season 3!! *-*
Sep 18, 2016 7:11 PM

Sep 2007
Darn...I was hoping this last ep was a little longer than it ended up being....
Maybe showing a bit more in terms of like "wait....I was in love with Nanami the whole time?" realization or something instead of that one flashback over Nanami for a second but oh well.....loved seeing it all animated the same...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 20, 2016 7:12 AM
Dec 2011
This arc was very enjoyable with a lot of great romantic moments and some blood shed.

Nanami is one of the better Shoujo protagonists.

Too bad it seems we won't be getting a 3rd season. Let's hope the final OVA will cover the manga ending at least. Better than nothing.
Sep 21, 2016 11:57 AM
Nov 2015
I've just watched the 4th episode of the Kako Hen. I haven't read the manga so I have some questions! How did Nanami found the hair pin in the future? We saw Kuromaro eating in the past. Also how did Tomoe buy it in the first place to give it back to Nanami? All this time travelling got me dizzy! Overall it was an awesome episode and my feels are scattered everywhere!
Sep 24, 2016 5:43 PM

Jun 2016
It was worth the wait!!
(Heart eyes)
I didn't read the manga and I bet both the falling in love with Nanami-Yukiji and the reconciliation in the future were more clearly and largely developed.
But I have a wide imagination and I can see it all from this last episode!!
LOVED IT!! *-*
Oct 9, 2016 2:36 PM

Jun 2010
Must say I dislike Nanami and the way her mind works.
"We met again after 500 years with our memories lost." Now she's talking like she really was Yukiji. That's just stupid. Sometimes I feel she thinks too high of herself.

But the episode itself was otherwise good. Tomoe is very cute when he's in love. <3
Great 4 episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2016 4:32 PM

Nov 2009
yoite- said:
"We met again after 500 years with our memories lost." Now she's talking like she really was Yukiji. That's just stupid. Sometimes I feel she thinks too high of herself.

Nanami didn't say that. She said, "Five centuries have gone by and you may not recall. We met through very different circumstances."

It was only Tomoe who forgot because it's he who was under Mikage's forgetting spell and it's been hundreds of years. While for Nanami, everything is still fresh to her regarding the past due to her time skips.

Nevertheless, Nanami is the "Yukiji" Tomoe fell in love with. Time travel is in a loop in this story, not that of parallel worlds. Nanami got to live pretending as Yukiji just recently.

Overall, I think they should have made the whole Past Arc a third season. There are too many connections and character developments that would have been explored deeper. We should have gotten more background on Akura-ou, Furball, Mizuki's former goddess, and Yukiji's story with Tomoe...

(P.S. I translated and subbed the 4 KH Past Arc OADs with my fellow KH Addicts team, but most of you have read different subs for this last episode. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me. ^^)

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Oct 12, 2016 5:06 PM

Jun 2010
witchhuntress said:
yoite- said:

Nanami didn't say that. She said, "Five centuries have gone by and you may not recall. We met through very different circumstances."

Okay, then there was very bad translation. I was wondering it didn't make any sense. Thanks for correcting. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2016 4:44 AM

Jul 2009
So Nanami is really related to Yukiji, she tried her best to bring Tomoe back, it was nice to see them kissing. 7/10
Oct 13, 2016 6:04 PM
May 2015
Was it only me that started crying tears of joy at the end?
I mean I've been wishing for this to happen but just, wow.
Anyway, that's another anime to add onto the list of animes that have made me cry:
-Inu Yasha
-Hybrid Child
-Cory in The House
-Kamisama Hajimemashita
Nov 8, 2016 12:50 PM
Apr 2015
yoite- said:
witchhuntress said:

Okay, then there was very bad translation. I was wondering it didn't make any sense. Thanks for correcting. :)

I wouldn't say that they were that horrible. they met without knowing that they had already met previously (timewise - for Tomoe it had already and Nanami didn't know that it has happened before she did it in her future).
Apr 2, 2017 1:13 PM

Aug 2015
Now everything's getting clear!
But there wasn't revealed if Akura-ou recovered his body...

I liked this shoujo, because it wasn't as brainless as the others xD And, what is strange, I liked the main female character. But actually there was anyone who distinguished himself among other characters... In terms of humor, the anime is also weak. But I liked spending time watching it xD

I'll give it like... 7/10 or 6,5/10
Apr 3, 2017 3:56 AM

May 2010
I adore Nanami. And I support Tomoe x Nanami now, this arc was too good. Gah. 9/10
Apr 17, 2017 5:24 PM

Feb 2015
MidnightSentinal said:
I've been waiting so long to see this and I am so glad the subs finally came out, but I was a little disappointed by what was left out from the manga.

BRUUUUH, SHARE THE SCANS. NOW.
---------
this was pretty much a waste of time. i don't get how nanami didn't completely wreck up time, and tomoe fell in love with his lover's technical daughter. how on earth is that romantic in even the slightest of sense? not only that, i'm doubting tomoe loves her at all and isn't instead using her as yukiji 2.0.

i can't believe i once praised this story to be on par with the utter masterpiece tonari no kaibutsu kun. this slightly pedophilic story gives me so much creeps. if another season is announced i may just drop it unless there is something more interesting than this message.
TomDaySep 26, 2017 9:38 PM
Jul 2, 2017 7:20 PM

May 2013
IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

/SOBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TT^TT

THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE TOGETHER.

I love how Nanami shoved Mikage-sama aside LMFAO. Poor Mikage xD
Aug 27, 2017 7:16 PM

May 2012
Really lovely ending of this OVA season, still find it sad that this series end, from the start I already liked it and I still love it! Really impressive I must say and I'm glad I've watched this after awhile.
Aug 29, 2017 7:14 AM

Apr 2017
What happened to Akura-ou?
Sep 1, 2017 11:30 PM
Mar 2017
So in this episode, does Tomoe realize the truth about the whole situation? Because at the end, it seemed kind of rushed and a bit unclear (that could just be me though) whether he was happy to see Nanami because she was Yukiji's descendant, or because he understands what happened.
Sep 25, 2017 7:23 PM
Apr 2012
TomDay said:
MidnightSentinal said:

---------
this was pretty much a waste of time. i don't get how nanami didn't completely wreck up time, and tomoe fell in love with his lover's technical daughter. how on earth is that romantic in even the slightest of sense? not only that, i'm doubting tomoe loves her at all and isn't instead using her as yukiji 2.0.

i can't believe i once praised this story to be on par with the utter masterpiece tonari no kaibutsu kun. this slightly pedophilic story gives me so much creeps if another season is announced i may just drop it unless there is something more interesting than this message.

This reply probably is not needed, but I wanna make it clear anyway.

As an explanation for the time travel, think of it this way: there are three types of time travel (that I know of), one where you travel to the past and effectively change the future, one where you travel to the past and create a whole new parallel universe with a different future, and well... this- one where you travel to the past and end up not changing anything because it is what happened. For example, you are attacked by a monster, but is miraculously saved by a mysterious person. Later on, you travel to the past to learn who saved you, but no one was coming, so you end up fighting the monster to save your past self- as it turns out, you were the mysterious person all along, and you were saved because your future self time traveled.

That's the explanation for the time travel in this series. This also means that Tomoe never fell in love in Yukiji. Yukiji hated youkai, so she never would have saved him- and she made that clear. The one Tomoe fell in love with all along was "Yukiji"- Nanami who pretended to be Yukiji.

That time when Nanami saw him trying to give Yukiji the Dragon Eye was Tomoe thinking that Yukiji was "Yukiji".

The reason why he liked those rice cakes (sasamochi)? -Because Nanami thought he did, and gave it to him in the past which made him like them in the future.

So yeah, he was never in love with Yukiji; the one he fell in love with all along was "Yukiji".

I hope that makes sense now?

Oct 28, 2017 7:48 AM

Sep 2013
"I'm already all yours, Tomoe" ♥

10/5
Feb 24, 2018 1:49 PM

Oct 2015
I hope they marry for real, I really love these two. Nanami not giving up on Tomoe was commendable and she deserves all the happiness. I didn't like the farfetched twist of the story, that Tomoe originally fell in love with Nanami not Yuiji. I wasn't impressed because I thought they sensationalised the story for hopeless romantics. Only reason I gave my rating was because I really love Tomoe being with Nanami so bad, that i planned to watch the second season( watched), the ova( this one) and the special( haven't but will) at the same time after watching the first season.

I hope to watch season 3 if it will come out soon in the future, I just love the theme ( fox and human fall in love).

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 23, 2018 11:49 AM

Sep 2017
Good episode. I totally got it right when I predicted that Nanami is Yukiji's relative. I would want to see what happens when they marry each other.

At least everything fits now. Nice series.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 14, 2018 5:27 AM

Jun 2011
This OVA represents everything that's wrong with the series, and shoujo in general. There are good things about it but throughout the whole OVA I couldn't stop thinking about the bad parts.

So basically Nanami is the original Yukiji that Tomoe fell in love with.. I don't like that because the timeline is basically a loop where future person goes back to the past and when past becomes future, it will continue the loop. Not only that, it seems like this show is trying to make it everything Nanami-related. Can't stand Tomoe having a past lover? Make the past lover Nanami, problem solved. The way he fell in love with her doesn't make any sort of sense. So basically she's literally the only person who've ever treated Tomoe the way she did.. yea that's totally not the base plot point for every popular girl shoujo romance ever, "this guy doesn't lewd me the same as all the other guys out there, omg do i love him????"

Another problem is that Nanami tries to do everything, even if she has to do it herself. That stubbornness is annoying because she's not strong enough to do so, and often had to be bailed out by her cries of "Tomoe.. Tomoe, tasukete!!!", and in a cliche fashion, Tomoe arrives like a white knight riding a horse. I like that she's headstrong, I do like her type of character, but as I previously mentioned in season 2, the portrayal of her character in this series is so bad it makes her really annoying.

I appreciate the pretty interesting story writing here but the contrast of evil Tomoe vs in-love Tomoe is so huge, I could only conclude that the reason Tomoe even kept up with Nanami in the past is because she is the heroine of this story. I see no other reason if you ask me. The current timeline fits better because it would make more sense if Tomoe mellowed out after a thousand years and not as murderous as in the past.

I probably would've liked this a lot if I was 10 years younger.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 20, 2018 7:13 AM

Aug 2017
Shinsuke_Sama said:

Nanami is one of the better Shoujo protagonists.

Nanami is fantastic
Jul 20, 2019 4:11 PM

Apr 2012
As if the first time paradox wasn't enough (the Namami-Yukiji misunderstanding), let's stack two others (the hairpin and Mikage's choosing of Nanami) and add a useless filiation too for good measure. Terrible writing, only merit it has is it's a quick conclusion, which is a shame because everything before this arc was pretty good and I hoped the story would go on longer.
Aug 4, 2019 3:14 AM
Feb 2019
god, i loved it !! :')
Sep 19, 2019 7:28 AM

Apr 2019
I just finished watching S2 and Kako-hen and have some doubts still. So Yukiji gave birth to a child with a human daimyou she married, right? And Nanami is her descendant. But does this mean that Tomoe never lived with Yukiji? Or after he left Nanami at the Daimyou's house, on Nanami's second travel into the past, he went back and took Yukiji from there and they lived together till she died?
Nov 10, 2019 11:30 AM
Nov 2019
ShinyPsyche said:
TomDay said:

---------

i can't believe i once praised this story to be on par with the utter masterpiece tonari no kaibutsu kun. this slightly pedophilic story gives me so much creeps if another season is announced i may just drop it unless there is something more interesting than this message.

As an explanation for the time travel, think of it this way: there are three types of time travel (that I know of), one where you travel to the past and effectively change the future, one where you travel to the past and create a whole new parallel universe with a different future, and well... this- one where you travel to the past and end up not changing anything because it is what happened. For example, you are attacked by a monster, but is miraculously saved by a mysterious person. Later on, you travel to the past to learn who saved you, but no one was coming, so you end up fighting the monster to save your past self- as it turns out, you were the mysterious person all along, and you were saved because your future self time traveled.

That's the explanation for the time travel in this series. This also means that Tomoe never fell in love in Yukiji. Yukiji hated youkai, so she never would have saved him- and she made that clear. The one Tomoe fell in love with all along was "Yukiji"- Nanami who pretended to be Yukiji.

That time when Nanami saw him trying to give Yukiji the Dragon Eye was Tomoe thinking that Yukiji was "Yukiji".

The reason why he liked those rice cakes (sasamochi)? -Because Nanami thought he did, and gave it to him in the past which made him like them in the future.

So yeah, he was never in love with Yukiji; the one he fell in love with all along was "Yukiji".

Hello I'm pretty late! But i hope you can explain something to me, i saw your answer and i thought you could help if you wanted. So the time travel is in a loop, so everything that happened to the current tomoe, will happen to the past tomoe. We know that tomoe fell for nanami, even when she was pretending to be yukiji, but when he got his memory back when he got sick from the curse he remembered "yukiji" so he remembered nanami even before she went back in time to meet him and pretend to be yukiji, so that's means that before the current nanami traveled back in time there was another nanami that went back in time and meet him. because the nanami that we see that travels back in time 500 years and pretends to be yukiji, its her first time doing it, so there was a nanami before her(?) so how else can you explain that he already know and remembered her as "yukiji" even before she went there and pretended to be "yukiji". And the time travel is in a loop so and past tomoe will become present time tomoe and will re-live everything that happens, so when the curse hits him he will remember the nanami that we saw travel back in time, and not his nanami, my annoying question is: is tomoe in love with different time nanami because he remembered her as "yukiji" even before she time traveled to 500 years ago to be "yukiji".
Anastasia_4497Nov 10, 2019 9:00 PM
Nov 10, 2019 10:08 PM
Nov 2019
Oh my, I was crying watching the last episode of this OVA! The ending was so touching and soooo good!! I wish there would be season 3! I want to know what happens to Akura's body and more stories between Tomoe and Nanami, as I think their love story progresses too fast (from season 2 to OVA). I hope it doesn't take the studio too long to announce it!
Jan 17, 2020 4:37 PM
Jan 2020
Anastasia_4497 said:
ShinyPsyche said:

Hello I'm pretty late! But i hope you can explain something to me, i saw your answer and i thought you could help if you wanted. So the time travel is in a loop, so everything that happened to the current tomoe, will happen to the past tomoe. We know that tomoe fell for nanami, even when she was pretending to be yukiji, but when he got his memory back when he got sick from the curse he remembered "yukiji" so he remembered nanami even before she went back in time to meet him and pretend to be yukiji, so that's means that before the current nanami traveled back in time there was another nanami that went back in time and meet him. because the nanami that we see that travels back in time 500 years and pretends to be yukiji, its her first time doing it, so there was a nanami before her(?) so how else can you explain that he already know and remembered her as "yukiji" even before she went there and pretended to be "yukiji". And the time travel is in a loop so and past tomoe will become present time tomoe and will re-live everything that happens, so when the curse hits him he will remember the nanami that we saw travel back in time, and not his nanami, my annoying question is: is tomoe in love with different time nanami because he remembered her as "yukiji" even before she time traveled to 500 years ago to be "yukiji".

Saw someone actually explaining it, so I just will paste it here (credit to the person from mangago who wrote it)

Diferent stories address time travel in different ways. Option1 is: You have different temporal lines happening simultanously and what the time travel does is to jump between temporal lines, to the temporal line that is currently in the time period you want to visit. This kind of time travel doesn't affect the future, because you are altering a different temporal line, not your own (think Avengers Endgame).

Option2 is the traditional Time Paradox, in which altering the past affects the future, but not only that, the present is only the way it is because the past has been already altered. That is the case for this story. The actual temporal line of this story doesn't start at the beginning, when Nanami meets Mikage, and he makes her the God of the shrine. It actually starts on that first trip to the past, when Nanami travels to the past, takes over Yukiji's body and meets Tomoe for the first time. That event is what starts the loop and sets the rest of the events in motion, (aka, if Tomoe hadn't been intrigued by Yukiji that first time, which we know he was because he said so, he wouldn't have pursued her, then helped her after her husband's house was burnt, and took care of her during her pregnancy, facilitating the birth of Nanami's ancestor. The same way, he wouldn't have made the pact with Kuromaro, met Mikage, and so on and so forth). When Nanami comes back from her traveling and breaks Tomoe's curse, the loop ends, but everything between that first time travel and the moment Tomoe's curse is broken is happening in the loop.
Nanami's time travels were 1(Takes over Yukiji's body), 2(gives Yukiji the dragon eye, which in turn helped all her ancestors and herself survive since they all had weak bodies, aka loop keeping itself in check to make sure that Nanami will be alive to make that first trip that starts it), and 3 (Nanami goes to the past to break Tomoe's curse). But in the actual chronology of the story, the order is 1, 3, 2.
Feb 16, 2020 2:32 PM
Feb 2020
Mashiiiron said:
I just finished watching S2 and Kako-hen and have some doubts still. So Yukiji gave birth to a child with a human daimyou she married, right? And Nanami is her descendant. But does this mean that Tomoe never lived with Yukiji? Or after he left Nanami at the Daimyou's house, on Nanami's second travel into the past, he went back and took Yukiji from there and they lived together till she died?

I watched the anime and the ova and also read the manga, so I will try to explain it.

After "yukiji" (nanami as yukiji) promised to marry tomoe, and after he left her at daimyou house, after 8 years the real yukiji gets pregnant, and akura-ou murdered her husband and all the people she knew, she sees tomoe, and calls him for help.
That's how the real yukiji and tomoe met, ch.96-98 in the manga.
Tomoe thinks that's the same yukiji he fell in love with and he helps her, and the real yukiji always keeps her eyes closed, because her eyes are different from nanami's and tomoe would have found out.
During her pregnancy she's very weak so tomoe brings her the eye of the dragon, and that's when nanami first seen tomoe and the real yukiji(season1), when he was giving her the dragon eye.
Nanami traveled 3 time's to the past, hers something someone before me wrote:
Nanami's time travels were 1(Takes over Yukiji's body), 2(gives Yukiji the dragon eye, which in turn helped all her ancestors and herself survive since they all had weak bodies, and 3 (Nanami goes to the past to break Tomoe's curse). But in the actual chronology of the story, the order is 1, 3, 2.
Blue_moon04Feb 16, 2020 7:50 PM
Dec 14, 2020 12:42 AM

Jan 2017
i just finished kako-hen a few hours ago. i've read through the replies on this discussion, and it was very informative, answering most of my questions. however, i'm still confused on how the hairpin went around during the time-loop. the first time we see this hairpin in the series is when tomoe put it on nanami during the amusement park date. then, during the time travel, nanami gave it to tomoe and tomoe used it for the contract with the fallen god. if all this actually took place, how did tomoe get the hairpin to give it to nanami after he already offered it to the fallen god?
Jun 10, 2021 6:42 AM

May 2015
Oh wow. So it all comes around. The reason Mikage left was because of Nanami in the future and the one Tomoe actually fell for was Nanami.

Nice.

Also, I've had this on hold since 2016 so its nice to finally have it finished. Its gonna be weird to watch the next and last OVA of this series ending it all.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 11, 2016

39 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 2 Discussion

gororo - Jan 10, 2016

30 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 2, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2015

53 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 2, 2023 12:16 PM

» English volumes ?

ailuo - Apr 22, 2022

2 by ailuo »»
Apr 23, 2022 2:48 AM

» English Dub?

Fashion_Mage - Aug 20, 2016

4 by HagePotPotato »»
May 12, 2020 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.