Game v3: Final Fantasy Crossover | Game Thread | Game ends - ??? Won

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2016 10:04 AM

Oct 2013
coromandel said:

Gwendolly
KOtA defended her, that was one of the few things he did in this game.
Gwen tried to persuade people to unvote Suzune D4 and vote for Togs instead. Togs is right about a few things, but she's definitely not my strongest town-read. It's one thing to "act" town-ish, but when you're literally pushing people to vote for a townie, when there's a mafia member about to be lynched, I don't know what it is other than scummy.

No no no, I didnt persuade people to unvote for Suzune, I just said if someone votes (Sithis in this case) for Togs (only 1 vote was needed), I'd be willing to change my vote, because I WAS kinda curious if Togs was telling the truth or not and Clare voted him. Clare seemed experienced with roles and stuff and seemed to doubt Togs, so I just trusted her. But if it wasnt for Togs death we wouldnt have catched 2 mafias with the same "stone". So atleast it wasnt all in vain. But not sure what to think about Rintos role now....
<3
Oct 5, 2016 10:08 AM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Hmm... Well, maybe I can answer questions directed to Claire about her role if you want.
And I think I told you(or wanted to but forgot, sorry about that) I'm going to read from around 5 pages before this, but most people that were active about that time are dead. xP
As I said, I'm ready to assist you in any way that I can.

Regarding your ability/role: Is there anything you'd like to tell us? :3

Oct 5, 2016 10:08 AM

Oct 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Hmm... Well, maybe I can answer questions directed to Claire about her role if you want.
And I think I told you(or wanted to but forgot, sorry about that) I'm going to read from around 5 pages before this, but most people that were active about that time are dead. xP

So you cant give us information about what happened last night?
<3
Oct 5, 2016 10:09 AM

May 2014
Gwendolly said:
coromandel said:

Gwendolly
KOtA defended her, that was one of the few things he did in this game.
Gwen tried to persuade people to unvote Suzune D4 and vote for Togs instead. Togs is right about a few things, but she's definitely not my strongest town-read. It's one thing to "act" town-ish, but when you're literally pushing people to vote for a townie, when there's a mafia member about to be lynched, I don't know what it is other than scummy.

No no no, I didnt persuade people to unvote for Suzune, I just said if someone votes (Sithis in this case) for Togs (only 1 vote was needed), I'd be willing to change my vote, because I WAS kinda curious if Togs was telling the truth or not and Clare voted him. Clare seemed experienced with roles and stuff and seemed to doubt Togs, so I just trusted her. But if it wasnt for Togs death we wouldnt have catched 2 mafias with the same "stone". So atleast it wasnt all in vain. But not sure what to think about Rintos role now....

I can't be sure about what you were really trying to do. All I can say is that you're not my #1 suspect.

Who do you think is scum?

SightlessReality said:
coromandel said:
@SightlessReality
I know exactly why you've been voting for me these past few days. I didn't want to talk about it because Shad explicitly asked us not to. But please realize that my *action* does not have to mean I'm mafia. I've been preparing lots of posts for this game, as you can see.

I recognize "that" as a possibility but I can't know for sure until you flip. Activity doesn't entirely mean town either. imo

*sigh*

Oct 5, 2016 10:12 AM

May 2014
@Lord_Sithis
Who do you think is scum? And how many are left?

Oct 5, 2016 10:12 AM

Oct 2013
Fine, I'll give you a chance. <-<

Vote: Lord_Sithis

Lets see if anyone can guess how much gold I have thanks to last night.
Oct 5, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2014
Gwendolly said:
Rinto-kun said:

Sadly no, my role is not informative one :(

Oct 5, 2016 10:31 AM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Gwendolly said:

Sadly no, my role is not informative one :(

lol :3

Oct 5, 2016 10:39 AM

May 2014
SightlessReality said:
coromandel said:
@SightlessReality
I know exactly why you've been voting for me these past few days. I didn't want to talk about it because Shad explicitly asked us not to. But please realize that my *action* does not have to mean I'm mafia. I've been preparing lots of posts for this game, as you can see.

I recognize "that" as a possibility but I can't know for sure until you flip. Activity doesn't entirely mean town either. imo

soooo whats all that about? :D

Hmm I guess Lord Sithis is scummy, kinda hoping he says something about well anything so we can know more.
Also didnt realize until now that Lamby was probably killed cause he hid behind grr, oops.

Coro basically did a better summary than I could so I'm just gonna make my decision based on that and any new info that pops up.
I've been here way too long...
Oct 5, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
@Lord_Sithis
Rinto-kun/Claire has never voted for a mafia and was partly responsible for the Togs thing. So yeah, top list right now to me. Other minor suspects are TheConqueror and coromandel, but Rinto-kun is more likely to be mafia.
I think Karote is town because if he is mafia he would've never started the Kota train.
That's all.
Oct 5, 2016 10:50 AM

Nov 2015

Suzune has been clearly posturing to mislynch Sithis all game, and these are just the posts I remembered off the top of my head. No way he's scum based off these interactions.
Oct 5, 2016 10:53 AM

Nov 2015
Confirmed Town
SightlessReality - claims 2-shot vig, ability verified
Coromandel - claims odd night miller, ability verified

Behaviorally Town
Lord_Sithis - Low hanging fruit. Was consistently pressured by Suzune.
Gwendolly - Extremely townie behavior upon being pressured and evidence of a town mindset which I think is beyond her ability to fake.

Lean Town
TheConquerer - Low hanging fruit. Was pushed as a counterwagon to Holo. Voted for Suzune.
Rinto-kun - Townie behavior in mistakenly pushing me and reacting to said push

Null
Karote - Felt genuine but has been low on content. Voted on Holo’s lynch train. Naked voted Tingle D1 and Togs D4.

Here's my read list. I'll PBPA Karote in a bit but he's right in the middle of my poe.

Vote: Karote
Oct 5, 2016 11:00 AM

May 2014
@Togs
How do you explain Rinto-kun saying he doesn't have any investigative powers?

"Mistakingly pushing you" - Why are you assuming it was a mistake?

Oct 5, 2016 11:03 AM

Nov 2015
coromandel said:
@Togs

Huh didn't Claire claim to have a role similar to Lupadim's ? I thought it might be receiving a random limit break or something.

"Mistakenly" pushing me is because I flipped town..

@Rinto-Kun @Karote I think you both should claim.
Oct 5, 2016 11:06 AM

May 2014
@Togs

Suzune pressured Lord_Sithis with words but never actually voted for him.

I don't get how you can suspect Karote but not Lord_Sithis. Their activity/contribution level is about the same, and they both voted for Holo D3, and for you D4. Lord_Sithis' D4 vote was just as "naked" as Karote's.

How is Lord_Sithis "behaviourally town"?

Togs said:
coromandel said:
@Togs

Huh didn't Claire claim to have a role similar to Lupadim's ? I thought it might be receiving a random limit break or something.

Did Claire also "mistakingly" push reiynii's and theconquerer's train,w hen Holo was about to be lynched? >.>
Dunno how you can be so sure about this.

Claire claimed - 3 times - that she'd received messages from the host, regarding night/day actions.

Oct 5, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2013
Here's her claim

_Claire_ said:

No, it specifically says last night, so I would assume Night 2's.
Here I will tell you this: my passive result is random. I cannot control what I receive, and I don't receive it everytime, there is a probability I won't receive anything. The odds is higher that I will get something though.

@Rinto-Kun isnt that considered informative?
<3
Oct 5, 2016 11:16 AM

May 2014
@Rinto-kun
What are your passive abilities?

Oct 5, 2016 11:18 AM

Dec 2012
Togs said:
coromandel said:
@Togs

Nah.
Oct 5, 2016 11:22 AM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:
@Lord_Sithis
Rinto-kun/Claire has never voted for a mafia and was partly responsible for the Togs thing. So yeah, top list right now to me. Other minor suspects are TheConqueror and coromandel, but Rinto-kun is more likely to be mafia.
I think Karote is town because if he is mafia he would've never started the Kota train.
That's all.

Then why aren't you voting for anyone?
You even voted during D1, for a (supposedly) random person - DenjaX!
So it's kinda strange that you're not placing a vote on anyone D6, even though you're suspecting a bunch of people.

And why exactly are you scum-reading me?

Oct 5, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
Gwendolly said:
Here's her claim

_Claire_ said:

No, it specifically says last night, so I would assume Night 2's.
Here I will tell you this: my passive result is random. I cannot control what I receive, and I don't receive it everytime, there is a probability I won't receive anything. The odds is higher that I will get something though.

I've got no idea why she would claim this.
I indeed have a passive but it's actually not that useful.
Should I explain it?

Oct 5, 2016 11:24 AM

Oct 2014
coromandel said:
@Rinto-kun

Simply said, every action on me has a 50% chance of fail.

Oct 5, 2016 11:28 AM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Gwendolly said:
Here's her claim

Should I explain it?

Oh, I do. :>

For example, when she told us that "someone had been healed", that was perfect timing.
Right after I had told everyone that I roleblocked KOtA. It made my case against him considerably weaker. From "KOtA was roleblocked, that's why there was just 1 kill" to "KOtA was roleblocked, but someone was healed so he's actually not a killer".

And what is your active ability? :o

Oct 5, 2016 11:33 AM

Oct 2015
💎 Vote Count 6.2💎

💎 Rinto-kun (2)💎 | |💎 coromandel, Karote💎
💎 Lord_Sithis (1)💎 | |💎 SightlessReality💎
💎 Karote (1)💎 | |💎 Togs 💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Rinto-kun,Lord_Sithis ,TheConquerer, Gwendolly 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 6 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Lord_Sithis said:
That's all.

Then why aren't you voting for anyone?
You even voted during D1, for a (supposedly) random person - DenjaX!
So it's kinda strange that you're not placing a vote on anyone D6, even though you're suspecting a bunch of people.

And why exactly are you scum-reading me?
Because it's too early to vote. Many things can happen during the day. I'm waiting a little bit more.
I don't really suspect you as much as to vote for you. But I don't know, you've never been in real danger and you always feel confident. And your interesting posts are a good way of helping town, when they're not twisted. So yeah.

Dec 2012
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:
@Rinto-kun

And character name along with role name?
Oct 5, 2016 11:51 AM

Sep 2012
Guess you lot don't have to break my neck.
GL peoples :3
Oct 5, 2016 12:01 PM

Oct 2014
coromandel said:
Rinto-kun said:

Should I explain it?

For example, when she told us that "someone had been healed", that was perfect timing.
Right after I had told everyone that I roleblocked KOtA. It made my case against him considerably weaker. From "KOtA was roleblocked, that's why there was just 1 kill" to "KOtA was roleblocked, but someone was healed so he's actually not a killer".

I am Rydia of the mist.
My active ability is a 2-shot self-redirector. I can 'cover' myself in mist and redirect actions on me to other people and know what they did to me.
No shots have been used yet.

Oct 5, 2016 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Lord_Sithis = Scummy.
No scum hunting whatsoever. During D1, he said he doesn't like jumping on lynch trains, but voted for Denja anyway for no apparent reason.
D2: Didn't vote.
D3: Voted for Holocaster last minute - possibly bussed him.
D4: Voted for Togs last minute which saved Suzune.+
D5: Didn't vote the whole day, then voted for KOtA last minute, when it was already clear he would be lynched.
D1: True, I don't like jumping on trains without proof.
D2: I had migraine. I'm scummy because I had migraine. Fuck logic.
D3: I already suspected Holocaster before.
D4: Indeed. And I didn't suspect Suzune that much. So yeah, this makes sense, but I didn't do it to save Suzune.
D5: I said a long while before that that I suspected Kota.
Oct 5, 2016 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
TheConquerer said:
SightlessReality said:

Hmm I guess Lord Sithis is scummy, kinda hoping he says something about well anything so we can know more.
Also didnt realize until now that Lamby was probably killed cause he hid behind grr, oops.

Coro basically did a better summary than I could so I'm just gonna make my decision based on that and any new info that pops up.
You haven't suspected me in the whole game, and now you suspect me. Wow!
Scared because there's few mafia left? :)
Oct 5, 2016 12:22 PM

Dec 2012
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

I am Rydia of the mist.
My active ability is a 2-shot self-redirector. I can 'cover' myself in mist and redirect actions on me to other people and know what they did to me.

Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:
@Rinto-kun

You really have an active ability and a passive?
As far I know, everyone has only one.

reiynii Townie | Celes Chere | Redirector | Day 1
Holocaster | Mafia | Cloud of Darkness |Mafia Redirector (Illusionist) | Day 3

I refuse to believe there are 3 Redirectors, this was the same with Suzune and she flipped scum.
Oct 5, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2014
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

I am Rydia of the mist.

Sorry, but I don't believe you. Or maybe you're partly telling the truth, but I don't see how you can be town-aligned.

Claire told us she had a passive abiility which allows her to find out random actions.
Not only once, but three times did she tell us about very specific things that supposedly happened. And she said it was due to her passive ability.

Now you're telling us you don't have such a passive ability - maybe because you didn't read everything and missed her posts. :3
I believe in Lynch All Liars, lying isn't town behavior.

+ It's possible the mafia not only covered but also learned wen's role - and that you're claiming his character/role right now.

Oct 5, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
TheConquerer said:

Haha actually I did suspect you but I didn't bother pointing it out since I wasn't planning on voting for you back then. Now though since Suzunne and Kota are gone, its kinda you, Rinto and Karote who are the most suspicious. Well Rinto made a roleclaim but I'm confused, is the redirecting ability his limit break?
Oct 5, 2016 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

I am Rydia of the mist.
3 redirectors? Yeah, that sounds weird...
Oct 5, 2016 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
TheConquerer said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Haha actually I did suspect you but I didn't bother pointing it out since I wasn't planning on voting for you back then. Now though since Suzunne and Kota are gone, its kinda you, Rinto and Karote who are the most suspicious. Well Rinto made a roleclaim but I'm confused, is the redirecting ability him limit break?
Well you should've pointed out your suspicions! I thought that's what towns do! A town that doesn't point out their suspicions? That's weird.
Oct 5, 2016 12:30 PM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
TheConquerer said:

Haha actually I did suspect you but I didn't bother pointing it out since I wasn't planning on voting for you back then. Now though since Suzunne and Kota are gone, its kinda you, Rinto and Karote who are the most suspicious. Well Rinto made a roleclaim but I'm confused, is the redirecting ability him limit break?
Well you should've pointed out your suspicions! I thought that's what towns do! A town that doesn't point out their suspicions? That's weird.

A townie that doesn't vote for their suspects? That's weird.

Oct 5, 2016 12:31 PM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
TheConquerer said:

I dont really see why I need to point out every hunch I have, if anything it just paints me a target if I'm right. Same reason I didn't explain my theory Gwendolly and Togs were working together until Kota turned up mafia, if Kota turned out town then I could've been in danger if my theory was right. Anyway you're trying way too hard to make me look bad, its just backfiring right now.
Oct 5, 2016 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Lord_Sithis said:

I think I already said I'll wait to see what happens during the phase and then vote. Are you defending TheConqueror? Of course, feel free. But I already explained that.

TheConquerer said:
Lord_Sithis said:

I dont really see why I need to point out every hunch I have, if anything it just paints me a target if I'm right. Same reason I didn't explain my theory Gwendolly and Togs were working together until Kota turned up mafia, if Kota turned out town then I could've been in danger if my theory was right. Anyway you're trying way too hard to make me look bad, its just backfiring right now.
And what if it paints you as a target? If I see the opportunity to lynch mafia but I need to take a risk that will probably get me killed, I would gladly do it. Not trying to make you look bad, you just said something I don't agree with. But I think you're getting paranoid...
Oct 5, 2016 12:38 PM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

I think I already said I'll wait to see what happens during the phase and then vote. Are you defending TheConqueror? Of course, feel free. But I already explained that.

TheConquerer said:

And what if it paints you as a target? If I see the opportunity to lynch mafia but I need to take a risk that will probably get me killed, I would gladly do it. Not trying to make you look bad, you just said something I don't agree with. But I think you're getting paranoid...

hahaha ok then vote Lord_Sithis, I cant wait till you claim I'm doing this out of "paranoia", actually I'm just following your advice. Since I find you scummy and all of a sudden going after easy material when mafia just happen to be in a tricky spot, it seems like trying to antagonize a player would be their best hope. You haven't been this vocal during the whole game if I remember correctly so unless there's a good reason I'm gonna assume its what scum would do.
Oct 5, 2016 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
TheConquerer said:
Lord_Sithis said:

hahaha ok then vote Lord_Sithis, I cant wait till you claim I'm doing this out of "paranoia", actually I'm just following your advice. Since I find you scummy and all of a sudden going after easy material when mafia just happen to be in a tricky spot, it seems like trying to antagonize a player would be their best hope. You haven't been this vocal during the whole game if I remember correctly so unless there's a good reason I'm gonna assume its what scum would do.
Isn't that what you're just doing? Antagonizing. I've been suspecting you since Day 4, you can go back and check it. I didn't made it up right now.

Maybe I'll claim. If people keeps voting me I'll have to do it. But I would like to avoid it.
Oct 5, 2016 12:44 PM

May 2014
Lord_Sithis said:
coromandel said:

Yes, you explained. But I don't get why you'd want to wait until last minute. Other people will vote during the day, their votes are stacking up, they're influencing the lynch.
If you're town, it's in your best interest to vote as soon as possible, and definitely vote when you suspect someone. Because only when you place your vote you're able to influence the lynch. If you're not voting for anyone, you're giving scum the opportunity to dominate the lynch.
It makes little sense to wait until the end of the phase if you're town. Voting = that's what townies do, because they can only get rid of scum during the day.

I'm town-reading theConquerer - he voted for Suzune day 4 and didn't change his vote - his vote was meant to lynch her. And KOtA had his vote on theConquerer at the end of day 3 - it was a counter-train to Holo's.
That's evidence enough for me to believe theConquerer isn't scum.

I wasn't even defending him though, just pointing out that you've been doing the same thing you've accused him of. :>

Oct 5, 2016 12:48 PM

Dec 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
TheConquerer said:

Isn't that what you're just doing? Antagonizing. I've been suspecting you since Day 4, you can go back and check it. I didn't made it up right now.

Maybe I'll claim. If people keeps voting me I'll have to do it. But I would like to avoid it.

Vote change: Lord_Sithis

Interesting.
Oct 5, 2016 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Yes, you explained. But I don't get why you'd want to wait until last minute. Other people will vote during the day, their votes are stacking up, they're influencing the lynch.
If you're town, it's in your best interest to vote as soon as possible, and definitely vote when you suspect someone. Because only when you place your vote you're able to influence the lynch. If you're not voting for anyone, you're giving scum the opportunity to dominate the lynch.
It makes little sense to wait until the end of the phase if you're town. Voting = that's what townies do, because they can only get rid of scum during the day.

I'm town-reading theConquerer - he voted for Suzune day 4 and didn't change his vote - his vote was meant to lynch her. And KOtA had his vote on theConquerer at the end of day 3 - it was a counter-train to Holo's.
That's evidence enough for me to believe theConquerer isn't scum.

I wasn't even defending him though, just pointing out that you've been doing the same thing you've accused him of. :>
About voting. Yeah, you're right, but I can wait a ittle bit more. As I've said multiple times, I vote last minute because lots of things happen while I'm at school, so I have to read everything once I have time.
Oct 5, 2016 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
A train started to form!
Oct 5, 2016 12:52 PM

Dec 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
A train started to form!

What are you gonna do about it?
Oct 5, 2016 12:53 PM
Jul 2018
Karote said:
Lord_Sithis said:
A train started to form!

Wait. Since I said I would claim there's probably scum wanting to pressure me.
Oct 5, 2016 12:56 PM

Dec 2012
Lord_Sithis said:
Karote said:

Waiting won't really do anything, just drag things and won't make me remove my vote.

And who would be that scum?
Oct 5, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
Karote said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Waiting won't really do anything, just drag things and won't make me remove my vote.

And who would be that scum?
I don't know. If I certainly knew scum they wouldn't be alive.
Oct 5, 2016 1:03 PM

Oct 2015
💎 Vote Count 6.3💎

💎 Lord_Sithis (3)💎 | |💎 SightlessReality, TheConquerer, Karote💎
💎 Rinto-kun (1)💎 | |💎 coromandel💎
💎 Karote (1)💎 | |💎 Togs 💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Rinto-kun,Lord_Sithis , Gwendolly 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 6 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Oct 5, 2016 1:11 PM

May 2014
@Gwendolly
Not voting for anyone today?

Oct 5, 2016 1:34 PM

Nov 2015
coromandel said:
@Togs

Suzune pressured Lord_Sithis with words but never actually voted for him.

I don't get how you can suspect Karote but not Lord_Sithis. Their activity/contribution level is about the same, and they both voted for Holo D3, and for you D4. Lord_Sithis' D4 vote was just as "naked" as Karote's.

How is Lord_Sithis "behaviourally town"?

That's even better ! If a scum is going to bus a buddy, they're gonna damn make sure they get the credit for bussing them. But the pressure from Suzune on to Sithis started D1 and never let up. Suzune never directly called for pressure on Holo or Kota. She went out of her way to call out Sithis directly with accurate and biting attacks on his play which is simply not something scum do to their buddies.

In behavior analysis there is very often a trend with people scum interact with a lot and people who are town. When scum interact with each other in the thread they have to carefully measure their words which takes more thought and effort to do. In order words, people who scum interact with a lot tend to be town. And Suzune called out Sithis a LOT.

Not to mention Sithis’s behavior itself ! He is a newer player who has never been scum before, his behavior does not match someone who is a new player and a first time scum. He is too confident in his posts, he posts too often and he gives opinions on other players too often.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.