Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2016 9:06 PM

Aug 2008
Thank God Kirigiri is back. It's a good episode overall. Seeing all the Remnant of Despair appear. I was afraid that it will be rushed but overall,I'm satisfied with this ending.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 29, 2016 9:07 PM
Aug 2015
RinKan said:
BEST.EPISODE.EVER.

After the long despair, finally I could feel the hope again. I don't know why everyone hates the fact that Kirigiri is alive again.. I'm really that she is. And her death was just too random and didn't give impact like Sakakura's death. So I always believe that she is still alive.

It's still sad that Chiaki didn't get this kind of revival. But her death was necessary. She was the key for class 77 to overcome their despair too. Because she was dead, everyone wants to meet her again even just once more. Hence she was created as an AI from their memories and strong will in meeting her. Although the AI was not the real Chiaki, she at least be able to meet and be together once again with her classmates.
Dont sound like Nagito please. The key to overcome despair
Sep 29, 2016 9:10 PM
Aug 2015
Dr-Lame said:
_AnimeLover__ said:
So i guess no more danganronpa sequel.
it ain't over just yet
that sound not like a sequel. Its more of what we going to see Nagito's shits not literally
Sep 29, 2016 9:15 PM

Jul 2016
_AnimeLover__ said:
Dr-Lame said:
it ain't over just yet
that sound not like a sequel. Its more of what we going to see Nagito's shits not literally
We're still getting a new game though, but who knows if it's ever gonna get an anime adaptation (or even if it should get one)
Sep 29, 2016 9:29 PM

Jun 2016
I redemn this series Kirgiri is alive 9/10 The best eve. r Danganronpa will still be the bestever. So happy to see Munakata and Kirgiri alive. Thanks god Kodaka I really thought that was it for Kirgiri.

Thanks Seiko for Saving my waifu Kirigiri
PrideRoyalIvySep 29, 2016 11:32 PM

Sep 29, 2016 9:52 PM

May 2016
Oh, well that was a nice ending. I liked it. I rated it a 7. Practically the whole DR3 anime is a 7 to me. I missed the wackiness that were with the serious moments that Danganropna always had that the Future arc of Danganronpa 3 mostly lacked to me. Only a few characters kept that kind of charm, and they were pretty much already dead or mostly off-screen.

Nice to see that Kirigiri's alive and all, but hearing what Mikan said, that means that Bandai is ALIVE! The most adorable man is still alive. That makes me so happy. Too bad I never got to see him again, but just knowing that he's still alive is wonderful to me. I thought he was just gonna be death fodder as a pure example to what happens when you break your NG code, but he's still alive all in all. That's so nice to hear. I think Kizakura is alive as well, which would also be very nice since I really liked him as well.

<3333
Sep 29, 2016 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
MightyM16 said:
caio_ken said:

Tengan have one of the worst motivations that I ever seen and Mitarai is the worst antagonist in this series. Sorry.

At least Tengan's motivation wasn't just lol despair again, it was actually pretty understandable once you consider his situation

Also Mitarai was never truly an antagonist, he was always a pawn

I'll give you that a Killing game for the sake of Hope is pretty good but his motivation and why he do this to his conrades are pretty bad.
Sep 29, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2012
well this wasn't too bad of an ending. it was pretty rushed and i don't really like that they brought kirigiri back but oh well, i still couldn't help grinning throughout the episode.
loved seeing the 77th class defeat the special forces, especially the impostor dressed as munakata and ibuki paralyzing everyone with her music haha
Sep 29, 2016 10:56 PM
Jul 2015
FUCKING yes kirigiri alive thanks kodaka and class 77 too my gooooooooood now is time to the next game will be interesting i wonder who will be the new ultimate despair that replace junko i wonder that will be interesting for the new saga muajajaja
Sep 29, 2016 11:04 PM
Dec 2015
Did I missed the point with Hagakure's prediction? In Ultra despair hagakure it was mentioned that if his predictions are right (in 30% cases), they are absoulutley right to the tiniest details (like the position of stones in the tunnel). And he predicted good ending with all FF leaders alive. In fact, the ending was good, but for 77th class, not the Mirai-hen cast.
csspecSep 30, 2016 8:49 AM
Sep 29, 2016 11:14 PM

Jan 2015
JizzyHitler said:
I wish the anime was in the hands of a better director and writer, i really dislike the stuff from the gakkou gurashi guy so im a bit pissed he was the one in charge of this while the guy who wrote 1 and 2 basically just did the basic plot outline. 3 did genuinly have its moments but it really falls short of something that could of been great with alot more polish, and could of avoided many of its flaws had it been alot more polished.

Wait, what? *checks*

Well..........fuck. I remember saying times ago that I was gonna pay more attention to the production, not only to just learn a bit more about manga/anime, but also because I wanted to avoid or at least be warned about a possible headache. But did I actually do it? Nope. And I paid the price when watching Mirai-hen.

I think it's okay when you plant misleading clues, that due to their ambiguity nature, prevents a story falling into the predictability. I'm not totally ok, but I can also accept 1 or 2 false clues, but it kinda depends on how they are used. But this guy just like to shower things with false clues, it completely ruins the mistery part of a story.

Now i'm not sure if many of the clues I collected to check with the other novels, games, etc. are reliable. Never again. Definitely gonna pay attention next time.

Kay_Lite said:
But did they just say that Izuru somehow revived the 77th Students from comma using his talents? What talent that can make that possible tho? Ultimate Sorcerer? Ultimate Black Magic? Ultimate Deus Ex Machina? Kodaka! You gonna need a full volume to explain this!!

Ah, I think this is actually explainable. The hints are in the DRZero novel. Sohshun Murasame. After surviving the Student Council killing game, he was apparently in a "coma". Actually, he was able to control his body/organs functions, to the point of faking it. But Yasuke Matsuda knew he was faking it, since they knew each other.

Well, it is known that Kibougamine studied and experimented on it's students, so it wouldn't be rare that Murasame ability was also studied. Brain functions, how it affects the body, etc. Most likely Matsuda was part of this work. The information obtained from this could be used in medicine to understand how coma works and how to revert it.

Izuru must have both Murasame's and Matsuda's ability, and there must have also been compiled info on the studies of the brain that he might know, so he used all this to revert the comatose state of the 77th class.

------------------------------------

Ok, I finally got to watch a subbed version of this episode, and I must say i'm pleased with this. At least the explanation they gave to some things (mainly how Kirigiri was alive) was actually credible and simple, the 77th class got a conclusion (a positive one at that) and got to enjoy some warm/funny moments.
Sad that Munakata was left alone, though, but I guess he has to atone for his sins as well.
Sep 29, 2016 11:53 PM

Mar 2016
When Mikan mentioned reviving someone I thought it was Kirigiri at first and got super excited. Then I remembered I was watching an anime by Kodaka. I instantly thought it was gonna be Bandai. I'm so relived it was Kirigiri though. Morale of the story, Kodaka knows not to fuck with best girl.
Sep 29, 2016 11:54 PM

May 2016
If they are going to asspull a character everyones likesy, they might as well done it to chiaki instead.
Sep 29, 2016 11:59 PM

Jul 2013
From a writing standpoint, this ending was a bit lazy.

But from a personal standpoint, this ending was cathartic for me so I don't care. I had a feeling that Izuru - being skilled at everything in the entire world - would manage to awaken his comatose classmates alongside Hinata, Sonia, Akane, Souda, and Kyuzuru. AND KIRIGIRI LIVED OMG!!!! One of the best characters is BACK. I was worried her death would only be lightly touched on but it's okay! She survived!

From the looks of it in the epilogue it looks like the calamity despair had caused humanity was quieted down? So I guess Mitatai's hope video was useful in some way, but it was good the 77th class stopped him before the world became numb to sadness and pain. I feel like this was more of an ending for the 77th class than it was for the 78th...but I guess the 78th class didn't need as much resolved.

One thing is I wish they played 再生-rebuild- during the credits. I feel like that'd be a good way to come full circle from the very first installment in the series.

9/10 for me just due to personal satisfaction.
Sep 30, 2016 12:15 AM

Sep 2010
mat619 said:
while i'm bit happy Kirigiri is alive. but that was anti-climatic ending. it just a pure fanservice

- There is no Sore wa chigau yo duet. when all class 77 gathered behind Hinazuru i expected all of them will say that, but i guess i expected too much

- random ass future foundation member that can throwing shurikens and shooting fire from their mouth (wrong anime dude)

- I expected the remnant of despair wearing their despair outfit like what they shown in EP.1 Mirai. but why half of them still wearing their old high school uniform?. you are no longer high school student for god sake

- No Monaca conclusion. so she just stays in the space for eternity?

now i expected the new DR 2.5 OVA will tell story about how remnant of despair wrecking shit in their despair days

This.
So disappointed with this not-so-Danganronpa-style ending :/
Sep 30, 2016 12:25 AM

Dec 2007
The sad thing is that now when V3 comes out, I wont be able to take any deaths seriously because now there is precedent for dead characters to not be dead anymore. Why should I care when they die if the writer has a history of just bringing them back?

Let's also not forget that there were THREE fake outs for DR1 main characters dying, and ZERO DR1/2 main characters died. In fact, were are now in the negative of DR2 characters as dead.

Like, why did the whole 77 class even have to be there? I was expecting the survivors obviously (Hinata, Akane, Soda, Sonia, Fuyuhiko). Besides Mikan who aided in the bullshit, it would be basically the same ending, with the advantage of not "reviving" characters just cuz "HOPE defy's plot". And I loved Ibuki, but she was unnecessary in this.
KetuekigamiSep 30, 2016 12:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2016 12:29 AM
Sep 2015
Kirigiri Is ALIVE!!!!

Sep 30, 2016 12:35 AM

May 2015
omg 1 waifu survived
komaeda I missed seeing that side of his
its quite disappointing but I wanted to see hinata kicking some ass
9/10 really satisfied
Sep 30, 2016 1:08 AM

Jun 2012
cookiecutter bs ending, but wasn't expecting anything better.
and ofc they revived kirigiri

3/10
Sep 30, 2016 1:22 AM

Jul 2014
lol there was no reason for Kirigiri to return outside pleasing her fanboys.
"Hi!"
Sep 30, 2016 1:27 AM

Sep 2013
Hinata! He's Hinata! Yay! I've waited over a year to see if he's Hinata or Izuru.

I have a love/hate relationship with Nagito but it was awesome that his luck helped Makoto. That arm though is kinda weird though...Should've kept Junko's arm, I thought it looked good on him haha.

I did not expect Hinata bringing EVERYONE back. Here I thought it was just him but it was a nice surprise to see the 77th Class (the better class) back! The Ultimate Imposter showing up as Munakata was quite hilarious to me.

Oh god. Justin Bieber...I was fine with Teruteru screaming Taylor Swift before but please keep Bieber out of my life. Even if it was for a 1 second.

Mikan saves Saonji! Glad to see Saonji be a little nicer to Mikan. Oh god, Ibuki is playing music again. I could be wrong, but is this the OST that played through out the DR2 game when the 77th Class came back?

Looks like Makoto didn't stop Mitarai after all, but with Makoto's Neo World Program working well, the 77th Class ended up coming back, helped the remaining members of the Future Foundation and stopped Mitarai. So Makoto is the real MVP...He still isn't in my top 10 favorite characters but he deserves my respect.

So I've been bitching about this all season but most of the Future Foundation other than the 78th Class and a few others were ass retarded. I kept saying "Who would entrust the future with these idiots!?" all season long. Luckily for the Future Foundation, the former Remnants of Despair covered their asses and put the blame on themselves.

Ultimate Imposter decides to be Togami again. Haha. That final scene with Hinata and Chiaki was a touching moment. I'm happy to see Chiaki one more time. Unfortunately, she is still dead. What I don't understand is that Chiaki...created A.I. Chiaki? Or was that Izuru/Hinata's memories of Chiaki who did that? I know in the game, AI Chiaki was "absorbed" into Hinata or something like that. If Izuru was the one who created AI Chiaki then that makes more sense than explaining how Chihiro made Chiaki despite never meeting her.

See! This is why I fucking love Mikan and Kimura! KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE AND I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY. I don't give a shit what everyone else says about being unhappy with her being alive. In case some of you didn't read the forum posts on this website, a lot of people speculated that Kirigiri was still alive and discussed it in detail. She had the cure roll away from her when Asahina rushed to her body. Kimura was still being a wonderful girl and attempted to make a better cure during the killing game which Kirigiri probably found when she inspected her body. Then Mikan found her and helped revived Kirigiri.

So with the combination of the Ultimate Nurse and the Ultimate Pharmicist, Kirigiri survives! YAY! Kimura definitely became one of my favorites and Mikan just moved up a spot.

Anyways, everyone is reunited and happy, building hope to a better future. Glad I picked this one up because to be honest with you, I did not like DR1 and thought it was average. Then I played DR2 and Ultra Despair Girls, then got really excited.

DR3 Despair/Future made me like the series a lot more. Now with Hope, I thought this was a perfect-enough closure for this type of show. Is the show nonsensical? Of course it is. But I thought the finale was a perfect end to this crazy show. I enjoyed it a lot as it was able to entertain me.

If I can be critical about some things, it's that the Future Foundation (except the 78th Class Members) are all ass retarded. Mitarai is a terrible final antagonist because that kid was practically invisible in the Future Arc and I thought "brainwashing videos" were really stupid. I also hated that all the FF members dying by Suicide was stupid as well and I wish there was an actual attacker. Finally, Tengan's plan to have Mitarai play the "Hope Video" was a really stupid way to have the Final Killing game. Couldn't he just take the video and air it himself? Mitarai is literally the wimpiest character in the series.

Regardless, I enjoyed the series a lot. Watched the 1st Season, played the game, Played DR2 and UDG. Watched Despair/Future and now Hope. So I'm sure I've spent at least 50 hours on this series and I'm glad it's over for Hope Academy. Thus why I have an absurdly long and winded post.

Hope Episode: 9/10
Despair Arc: 8/10
Future Arc: 7/10
DR1: 5/10
DR2: 9/10
UDG: 6/10

The games got me back into this and I'm glad I gave it a chance. This was just fun. The story is stupid but I was really entertained regardless. I felt despair and hope so I guess it did it's job. I agree with a lot of you saying this is a fanservice episode, but what do you expect? The title literally has "Hope" in it.

RIP Chiaki. Best Girl.

Sep 30, 2016 2:23 AM

Dec 2012
This is the only episode I kind of liked particularly for the fan service. I wish the plot was better.

I kept rewinding the part where Komaeda talked to Naegi, I fantasized their meeting since forever.

It was hilarious how everyone seems to be freakishly tall compared to Naegi.

It is a little sad that there are only 6 survivors of the 78th class, but I guess the loss of best girl ever, Chiaki, is a great enough loss to the 77th class as it is.

Like someone else mentioned, Naegi's SHSL luck must be great since he was only a temporary member of the Dead Waifu club with Hinata and Munakata.

My fanboy instincts kicked in when I read Kirigiri's line to be "It's time for your private lesson, Naegi."
Sep 30, 2016 2:37 AM
Dec 2015
/Izuru was the one who created AI Chiaki./

At first, I thought Chisa was Junko. Then I realised I was wrong when I saw Junko entering Chiaki's classroom and getting her teddy bear from Chiaki's seat. Double checked the classroom from the previous episodes and it was Chiaki's classroom and that stroke from that word was there. She probably had a split personality. Izuru was the one who uploaded the AI Junko. If he uploads one, he will also upload the other. They are the same person. Maybe in the program, he is able to separate the two from one another. Maybe the Chiaki AI lives on in Izuru. As for the real one, idk. Monaca was playing Gala Omega that was Chiaki's favorite game. Bandai - "The strawberry seed only shows its face three times." Posting my thoughts only. Not discussing this further.
Sep 30, 2016 2:46 AM

Jun 2014
So i happy that Kirigiri is alive.. Chiaki Rest In Peace T_T
IMO - 9/10
Nekoarc007Sep 30, 2016 2:54 AM
Sep 30, 2016 2:54 AM

Apr 2014
Technically everyone that died, did in fact stay dead. They haven't brought back anyone from the dead, technically.
Sep 30, 2016 3:02 AM

Apr 2014
AlliedWishes said:
Oh, well that was a nice ending. I liked it. I rated it a 7. Practically the whole DR3 anime is a 7 to me. I missed the wackiness that were with the serious moments that Danganropna always had that the Future arc of Danganronpa 3 mostly lacked to me. Only a few characters kept that kind of charm, and they were pretty much already dead or mostly off-screen.

Nice to see that Kirigiri's alive and all, but hearing what Mikan said, that means that Bandai is ALIVE! The most adorable man is still alive. That makes me so happy. Too bad I never got to see him again, but just knowing that he's still alive is wonderful to me. I thought he was just gonna be death fodder as a pure example to what happens when you break your NG code, but he's still alive all in all. That's so nice to hear. I think Kizakura is alive as well, which would also be very nice since I really liked him as well.

<3333

I'm certain only Kirigiri survived
Sep 30, 2016 3:16 AM

Oct 2014
It's not like I like to bring Despair or anything,...Mikan say that Drug Delay Poison from Spreading...
So Enjoy yourself while you Can.
Grab Hold on your HOPE.
Ah, btw Rebuilding a school [NAME RETRACTED], Fast Forward to Future, school get old, Despair.
Sep 30, 2016 3:18 AM

May 2016
Rukoudiora said:
AlliedWishes said:

<3333

Oh, wait. You're right. Only she used it, and Mikan only talked about her. I mistook "them" as multiple people.

Sigh... there goes my moment of happiness. Thanks. T-T
Sep 30, 2016 3:26 AM

Apr 2014
AlliedWishes said:
Rukoudiora said:

Oh, wait. You're right. Only she used it, and Mikan only talked about her. I mistook "them" as multiple people.

Look on the bright side, Kizakura fulfilled his promise to Jin :)
Sep 30, 2016 3:53 AM

Jul 2015
Mitarai is so adorable. I'm pleased that he returned to his senses and remained with his other classmates, especially the Ultimate Imposter. It's cliche to fix the problem this way, but I thought it was really sweet overall. I can feel his pain with all that he went through. I would much rather him be what many would deem him as wimpy than one who builds up the courage to stand up in the absolute wrong ways or while showing that his personality clearly is in an unhealthy condition (even if it is deemed as being "cooler" or "better" to certain people). This sort of reminds me of what happened to the main character in that horror anime with aliens and whatnot that I forgot the name of.

And at this point, I really miss Yukizome, as if I didn't miss her enough already. She did so much as a teacher towards the 77th class and as a great ally towards Munakata, only for her fate at the end to be so sad to me, as she is not only killed basically, but at worst, became a Despair Remnant and did such terrible things and gave herself such a bad name. In a way, she's basically the true mastermind behind what happened to the Future Foundation. Did so much for the students and Munakata, yet suffered so much at the end. Rather heartbreaking to see Hinata talk to her corpse. I would say that she's one of the new characters who suffered the most in DR3. She deserved none of that (but this is Junko and Mukuro after all, so lol).

I'm happy to see Kirigiri alive. I thought Kizakura's sacrifice was in vain. Well, if it wasn't for Tsumiki, she still could have been sort of dead since practically everyone else believed her to be. lol

I'll give this a 7, thus making DR3 as a whole a 7. Many gripes, but nonetheless, I enjoyed this journey.

Oh yes, and I'm also happy that Mitarai didn't stop the timer at like the very last second, which is so overdone to build tension to whatever.
AmyTwoSep 30, 2016 3:58 AM
Sep 30, 2016 3:56 AM

Jul 2015
AlliedWishes said:
Rukoudiora said:

Haha. It's such a shame, but oh well. Back to the depths of despair you go.
AmyTwoSep 30, 2016 6:07 AM
Sep 30, 2016 4:10 AM

May 2010
Tennouji said:
Thrashinuva said:

Nah. "Izuru" literally has just about everyone's talent. He simply used his talents to resuscitate them. They were comatose when they came out, as evidenced by Byakuya's comment about it in this episode.

I see. It seems I missed Byakuya's statement, which part is it again?

Directly after you see Nagito.
Sep 30, 2016 4:16 AM

Jan 2015
77th class return... just to be used as plot devices.
Kirigiri return from death... Kodaka don't have balls to kill her.

This was just terrible. I hope that DRv3 would be much better. And I hope we will never again see Danganronpa in anime medium.
2/10
RiveonSep 30, 2016 4:24 AM
Sep 30, 2016 4:20 AM

Dec 2011
MightyM16 said:
Chendroshee said:
[Raw-watcher, might be wrong]

Not saying it's bad, but the asspull is strong.

1. Kirigiri alive because apparently Mikan found a medicine made by the Ultimate Pharmacist that only enough to heal 1 person who's "dead" by NG Code.
2. Class 77 "revived" without any explanation.

God.

1. The medicine Kirigiri took was shown in episode 9, no asspull
2. They all had the chance to come back as shown in the end of SDR2

Really? On what second? I think missed it in ep 9. But i believe it's Mikan who give it to Kirigiri, not Kirigiri herself. Mikan said "when i found the person who used it (NG Code's poison), I revived them."
ChendrosheeSep 30, 2016 4:29 AM
Sep 30, 2016 4:27 AM

Dec 2008
mastelgate said:
It's not like I like to bring Despair or anything,...Mikan say that Drug Delay Poison from Spreading...
So Enjoy yourself while you Can.
Grab Hold on your HOPE.
Ah, btw Rebuilding a school [NAME RETRACTED], Fast Forward to Future, school get old, Despair.

You're taking this too literally. Mikan said if you took Antagonist before being poisoned, you'd go into a near-death state. She didn't say or imply that after she revived Kyoko, the drug would begin to spread again. It's gone lol.

I also don't get the people complaining about the Hope ending being fanservice. Do people just not realize that the whole of DR3 both Despair and Future were just fanservice? You can't ignore that and then just come all the way to the end and scream 'OMG THIS ENDING WAS ALL FANSERVICE!!!!!!!'

Chendroshee said:
MightyM16 said:

Really? On what second? I think missed it in ep 9.

Go to the point in the episode where you see Asahina running to her body. You'll see it rolling way.
Sep 30, 2016 4:29 AM

Oct 2013
roppuri said:
Oh the only one who stays dead is Chiaki while the others are awake, kinda bullshit but i don't care! Kirigiri is alive ;; and everyone got a happy ending! they deserved it, seriously. Overall a good finale, thanks Kodaka!

lucky im not a person who always complains about everything

Not bullshit.

Chiaki was completely dead, while the other Remnants of Despair were merely "killed" inside a virtual reality. However, all the Renmants still had their bodies while they were jacked in. Despite SAO-style mechanics, Hinata with god-like powers probably hacked them all back to life after getting out of Neo World in Danganronpa 2.

On the other hand, the Chiaki AI never existed outside Neo World, and she is technically not the same person as the Chiaki who died. My guess is that towards the ending of Danganronpa 2 the Chiaki AI became a part of Hinata's consciousness when he exited Neo World as Hinata/Izuru.
Sep 30, 2016 4:30 AM

Sep 2016
that was the worst, most cliche and corny shit ending ever. just pure fan pandering and fanservice. yeah just revive everyone to make everyone happy LUL
naegi didnt do shit, mitarai so easily defeated by talk no jutsu, tengan just looks like a total fool now.
whoever wrote this ending must be the Ultimate Disappointment

the only good thing from this episode is komaeda's ultimate bullshit ability to kill everyone with a rock

1/10
disappointing
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Sep 30, 2016 4:32 AM

Dec 2011
THIS?! lol it's just a split second

Sep 30, 2016 4:38 AM

Dec 2008
Chendroshee said:

Yes lol
But it was enough to infer that she drank it.
Sep 30, 2016 4:47 AM

Mar 2014
sarroush said:
Chendroshee said:

Yes lol

Dayum, never know that before haha.. I always love this kind of little detail that impact big in story
Sep 30, 2016 4:52 AM

Mar 2014

Do you cancel? Lel, why not
Sep 30, 2016 4:54 AM

May 2010
sarroush said:
Chendroshee said:

Yes lol

Really there's no reason not to conclude that Kyoko would have done something to prevent her death. I believed she was alive this whole time and I never heard talks about this drug.
Sep 30, 2016 5:20 AM

Apr 2016
As a fan of the franchise I've gotta say I got emotional for multiple times during this episode.Ok I have problems with Mirai-hen and Zetsubou-hen here and there but this episode alone was sooo satisfying.

After all the things they've been through seeing 77th class finally be happy especially Mitarai I would've died of regret if I was in his place so it was so nice to see him finally move on.And the conversation between ''AI Chiaki'' and Hajime was also satisfying but kinda sad tbh.

Altough it was a happy ending I still got depressed a bit not because of the Kibougamine Gakuen storyline is over but I felt so bad for some of the characters.Especially for real Chiaki Seiko Chisa Kizakura Bandai and even that b*tch Ruruka..And this was one of the problems of Mirai-hen Tengan's motive was straight up retarded I mean I had some theories about his other possbile motives but we never got confirmation so that was a huge disappointment for me because the killing game felt so unnecessary and pointless.Anyways so Chisa man I felt so bad for her specially because she never got a chance to recover and died as a remnant of despair.

I do wanna point out that I'm glad Kirigiri is alive but I wish Kodaka never have ''killed'' her off in the first place.I mean I could accept the asahina ''death'' but Kirigiri's ''death'' and return was kinda unnecessary and cheap.Although I'm happy that she is alive because if she had died for real Kizakura's death would've looked like it was for nothing and that's even more depressing considering this killing game as a whole was yet again kinda pointless.

All in all all the way back from the DR1 to this episode it's been a hella enjoyable ride but I wish some of the plot holes and bad writing from Future-side never existed...''Everyone is waiting for you,headmaster.'' :')
Sep 30, 2016 5:30 AM

Mar 2015
Chendroshee said:
MightyM16 said:

Really? On what second? I think missed it in ep 9. But i believe it's Mikan who give it to Kirigiri, not Kirigiri herself. Mikan said "when i found the person who used it (NG Code's poison), I revived them."

Watch the last few scenes of Episode 9 when they discover Kyoko's body, you can see the bottle rolling aroung near her

Anyway, Mikan helped but if Kyoko didn't take the Antagonist medicine she would've been completely dead

caio_ken said:
MightyM16 said:

At least Tengan's motivation wasn't just lol despair again, it was actually pretty understandable once you consider his situation

Also Mitarai was never truly an antagonist, he was always a pawn

I'll give you that a Killing game for the sake of Hope is pretty good but his motivation and why he do this to his conrades are pretty bad.

He did it because he considered them all to be a bunch of corrupt fucks, he deposited his hope in the absolute control brought by Mitarai's ability

It's understandable that he did what he did I think
Sep 30, 2016 5:30 AM
Aug 2015
There are two kind of people after watch this ending.
1. Kirigiri's fan (give 10/10)
2. Only care about story ( 6 or lower )
Sep 30, 2016 5:39 AM

Mar 2015
Ketuekigami said:
The sad thing is that now when V3 comes out, I wont be able to take any deaths seriously because now there is precedent for dead characters to not be dead anymore. Why should I care when they die if the writer has a history of just bringing them back?

Let's also not forget that there were THREE fake outs for DR1 main characters dying, and ZERO DR1/2 main characters died. In fact, were are now in the negative of DR2 characters as dead.

Like, why did the whole 77 class even have to be there? I was expecting the survivors obviously (Hinata, Akane, Soda, Sonia, Fuyuhiko). Besides Mikan who aided in the bullshit, it would be basically the same ending, with the advantage of not "reviving" characters just cuz "HOPE defy's plot". And I loved Ibuki, but she was unnecessary in this.

Huh...you do know the SDR2 cast was in a VR, right? The possibility of them waking up was always there, it's even hinted in the ending
Sep 30, 2016 5:44 AM

Mar 2015
Sakaiiiii said:
There are two kind of people after watch this ending.
1. Kirigiri's fan (give 10/10)
2. Only care about story ( 6 or lower )

I'm pretty sure everyone who cared about the 77th class is happy too and the story wasn't perfect but it ended nicely
Sep 30, 2016 5:47 AM

May 2014
0/10 not enough despair
Sep 30, 2016 5:52 AM

Aug 2013
Naegi lost Kirigiri, and Hajime lost Chiaki :(
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» About Kirigiri (spoilers from Hope ep)

Dragon - Sep 29, 2016

30 by Apratim »»
Apr 11, 2022 10:20 AM

» Unrelated, but what the heck is the watch orders for these?

IssyBoy - Feb 20, 2022

9 by BanzaiAlex »»
Feb 20, 2022 11:22 PM

» Why do none of the characters care about Mitarai's hope brainwashing attempt getting people killed?

Chikipichi - May 27, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Jun 6, 2020 8:49 PM

» Who are your Favorite Characters? ( 1 2 )

TehSnawn - Sep 30, 2016

53 by Mewra »»
Jan 28, 2020 4:52 PM

» Chronological order of Danganronpa franchise

SuiNoByakko - Jan 7, 2018

4 by miyumi »»
Mar 24, 2018 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.