Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v7)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2016 6:43 AM
Oct 2014
Someone knows what anime is this character from?

Sep 29, 2016 7:15 AM
Feb 2016
DollFishu said:
Xiro said:

I'm 95% sure this is it, thank you so much!

You are very welcome! (o^-')b

Dani3lius said:
Dont have a lot of info about anime but i realy wanna to find it. Anime starts where a family lives together (sister, brother, father) but she or he cant leave the house (dont know why). Someone attacks the house and they got split. Guy runs out alone and father hides the siter. Later on in the anime the MC (the guy) visits aquarium and learns he have a fake memories. Beacuse he died then he was a child. ( Not sure if its same anime but sister might have a sniper later on for unknown reasons for me).
Please give tittle of a anime or tittles of similar anime beacuse my description might be off. Thanks for support.

This sounds vaguely similar to Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor.

Thanks! Im 100% sure this one.
Sep 29, 2016 7:19 AM

Nov 2008
atKatlin said:
Xiro said:

I believe it is Shugo Chara.

Thanks! Have you seen this?

I have seen it.
Shugo Chara is a cute magical girl shoujo anime. :3

Sep 29, 2016 7:50 AM

Sep 2016
Itachanta said:

Chiquita (Jormungand)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/12413/Jormungand
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
Sep 29, 2016 7:55 AM
Oct 2014
NuitTombee said:
Itachanta said:

Chiquita (Jormungand)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/12413/Jormungand

Thanks!
Sep 29, 2016 11:36 AM

Sep 2012

It's from Joshikousei no Koshitsuki. Don't know what episode though.

Edit: It's episode 3..
MellowmancerSep 29, 2016 11:43 AM
Sep 29, 2016 12:21 PM

Oct 2013
What anime is this one?
Sep 29, 2016 12:37 PM
Sep 29, 2016 12:56 PM

Oct 2013
Crowen said:

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Last one is Bubuki buranki

First one is musaigen no phantom world
Sep 29, 2016 12:56 PM
Sep 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Oct 2013
Dani3lius said:
Thanks! Im 100% sure this one.

You are very welcome! That part about the aquarium threw me off a bit since I couldn't remember it clearly, but then I knew what you meant. Honestly, I prefer this second season to the first DTB, so enjoy the watch!
DollFishuSep 29, 2016 8:17 PM
Sep 29, 2016 5:20 PM
Dec 2012
Please help identify these two characters and what anime are they from?

Sep 29, 2016 5:21 PM
Nov 2015

Anime?

Also this, I'm not sure if this character is the same as the one above, pretty sure it isn't, but i would like to know the anime this is from as well.

Thank you~
Sep 29, 2016 5:28 PM

Nov 2015
japaniMay said:

Anime?

Also this, I'm not sure if this character is the same as the one above, pretty sure it isn't, but i would like to know the anime this is from as well.

Thank you~

She is Masuzu Natsukawa from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Sep 29, 2016 5:31 PM
Nov 2015
Sky_Line said:
japaniMay said:

Anime?

Thank you~

She is Masuzu Natsukawa from Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Thank you so much c:
Sep 29, 2016 5:33 PM

Sep 2016
Henkyo said:
Please help identify these two characters and what anime are they from?

1. https://myanimelist.net/character/17995/Fala
2. https://myanimelist.net/character/5713/Seiji_Date
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
Sep 29, 2016 5:47 PM
Dec 2012

Thank you. ;)
Sep 29, 2016 6:42 PM

Jul 2008
This isn't an anime, is it?

https://twitter.com/GTR_Karen
Sep 29, 2016 6:45 PM

May 2015

Eh? It's just Karen Araragi from the Monogatari Series...
Sep 29, 2016 6:45 PM

May 2012

Did you mean to link to one of his posts or?

If not, she's from Monogatari Series

https://myanimelist.net/character/24194/Karen_Araragi

But it looks like you dropped Bakemonogatari :P

Sep 29, 2016 6:53 PM
Sep 2016
Help!! There is an anime that I have been trying to find for years:
Takes place in outer space
There is a boy as the main character
Some great catastrophe is avoided/the boy saves the planet or colony
The ending is a cute animal or alien has to go into hibernation for 75 or 150. He becomes a huge brown fuzzy alien and is tell the story of the boys heroics to a little girl who is the boys descendant.
I know this is really difficult, please pass the question around.
Sep 29, 2016 6:57 PM

Jul 2008
Ahh. Yes, I did drop it. The art made me nauseous - the angles and distortions. Also felt drawn out and slow, which made it worse. Anyways, Thank you. ♥
Sep 29, 2016 8:53 PM

Oct 2013
Usochan said:
The ending is a cute animal or alien has to go into hibernation for 75 or 150. He becomes a huge brown fuzzy alien and is tell the story of the boys heroics to a little girl who is the boys descendant.

Is there anything else you can remember? When you watched it or how good the animation was? Or whether it was a movie or series?
Sep 29, 2016 9:27 PM
Sep 2016
DollFishu said:
Usochan said:

Is there anything else you can remember? When you watched it or how good the animation was? Or whether it was a movie or series?

It was in the late 80s early 90s....the alien character is adorable..
I saw it on TV :).
Very 80s style animation... I think it was a movie( like 90% thinks it was a movie). Sorry I cannot remember more; please help!!
Sep 29, 2016 11:05 PM

Oct 2013
Usochan said:

It was in the late 80s early 90s....the alien character is adorable..
I saw it on TV :).
Very 80s style animation... I think it was a movie( like 90% thinks it was a movie). Sorry I cannot remember more; please help!!

I don't really remember the part about the fuzzy alien telling a story to the hero's descendant, but I do remember a character who was in hibernation in the Tenchi Muyo series. There also was a cute brown alien called Ryo-ohki. Maybe this is it? If not, it might turn out to be a cartoon and not an anime =/
Sep 30, 2016 2:07 AM

Feb 2009
It's been a bit since I've been here, and I was sure this anime was in my list but I can't remember it clearly. I was thinking it was Witch Hunter Robin, but I watched that today and saw it wasn't it.

Plot is similar, female antagonist helps hunt down witches, or possibly just 'powered' people like her. Difference between WHR is that she is bound to do it, like a prisoner, not freely working for them. I want to say her name is Maria, but Junketsu to maria was a different series, too. [Title probably wrong, but you get the gyst].

Scene I quasi remember from maybe the first episode is the agency is tracking down someone, that person is too strong so they release her to deal with him, but its clear they dont trust or acknowledge her. Rooftop battle?

Thanks in advanced!
Is there another word for synonym?
Sep 30, 2016 2:23 AM

Apr 2016
kraz8 said:
It's been a bit since I've been here, and I was sure this anime was in my list but I can't remember it clearly. I was thinking it was Witch Hunter Robin, but I watched that today and saw it wasn't it.

Plot is similar, female antagonist helps hunt down witches, or possibly just 'powered' people like her. Difference between WHR is that she is bound to do it, like a prisoner, not freely working for them. I want to say her name is Maria, but Junketsu to maria was a different series, too. [Title probably wrong, but you get the gyst].

Scene I quasi remember from maybe the first episode is the agency is tracking down someone, that person is too strong so they release her to deal with him, but its clear they dont trust or acknowledge her. Rooftop battle?

Thanks in advanced!
Shikabane Hime: Aka?
Sep 30, 2016 3:54 AM
Jun 2015
Where is this from?
Sep 30, 2016 4:04 AM

Jul 2016
HammyHamGuy said:
Where is this from?

Cross Ange
"This (anime) industry is weird" - Chitose Karasuma, Gi(a)rlish Number

I hope someday someone in an anime would say, "The (anime) viewers are weird."
Sep 30, 2016 4:15 AM
Jun 2015
Guys what i'm trying to find might be 18+.... be prepared
As far as i know it came out less then 2005, it filled with lots of girls.... maybe there's boys? I don't know (forgot) ah yes, sports with lots of running, there's a trackfield in some point. And there's 1 scene that still lingers in my mind, and that's a person got into a fight in some hall and the enemy somehow got control of the gravity, and yes that girls was saved, after that girl was save from the fight the person who saved her turn off the light? (Maybe dimmed the light?) And then she strip herself.... yes i also thought that escalated quickly... in 1st episode (maybe) there was this MC(not sure) Girl got accepted in some university? Institution? In space(probably)

More info http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i-forgot-the-anime-name.18225/page-2
taro5412Sep 30, 2016 5:00 AM
Sep 30, 2016 6:37 AM
Jun 2015
Where is this from?
Sep 30, 2016 6:40 AM

Apr 2016
HammyHamGuy said:
Where is this from?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/29317/Saenai_Heroine_no_Sodatekata__Ai_to_Seishun_no_Service_Kai
Sep 30, 2016 8:22 AM

Jul 2013
Animu plz?

Sep 30, 2016 8:25 AM

Apr 2016

Monogatari series. Not sure exactly where this scene is from but it's either from Owarimonogatari or Kizumonogatari since I still didn't finish them.
Sep 30, 2016 9:46 AM
Nov 2012
DollFishu said:
JioStephen said:
what the name of this anime???

This is from an upcoming anime called Shoujo Ramune. Her name is Adachi Tenka.

THX
Sep 30, 2016 9:48 AM

Feb 2009
Raccoon_Citizen said:
kraz8 said:

Thanks in advanced!

No, though I have seen that. It wasn't an ecchi, but the MC was big breasted and wore tight clothes while fighting. i want to say the organization that would use her was maybe related to the Vatican or something. Though I could just be mixing anime in my memories.
Is there another word for synonym?
Sep 30, 2016 9:58 AM

Apr 2016
kraz8 said:
Raccoon_Citizen said:

No, though I have seen that. It wasn't an ecchi, but the MC was big breasted and wore tight clothes while fighting. i want to say the organization that would use her was maybe related to the Vatican or something. Though I could just be mixing anime in my memories.

What about Deadman Wonderland or Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai?
Sep 30, 2016 10:56 AM

Sep 2016
I hope this is the right place to post this.

I'm looking for a hentai that I know I've watched. For some reason, I keep wanting to refer to it as a series, but I'm not sure.

What I remember: A young man gets transported to another dimension, and he think's he's in a video game? I could be wrong about that. He meets a female knight, and finds out his manhood is a demon-taming "sword" or something of the like.

I'm sorry if that's not much to go on. TIA for any help!
i just want to be beautiful like the anime girls
Sep 30, 2016 11:12 AM

Aug 2014
gadgetgirlmarie said:

I'm looking for a hentai that I know I've watched. For some reason, I keep wanting to refer to it as a series, but I'm not sure.

What I remember: A young man gets transported to another dimension, and he think's he's in a video game? I could be wrong about that. He meets a female knight, and finds out his manhood is a demon-taming "sword" or something of the like.

3Ping Lovers maybe.
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 30, 2016 11:24 AM

Aug 2014
gadgetgirlmarie said:

sounds like blade play though that's a manga. Though as Quattro said, 3Ping Lovers might work.
Sep 30, 2016 11:53 AM

Sep 2016
demonskul777 said:
gadgetgirlmarie said:

sounds like blade play though that's a manga. Though as Quattro said, 3Ping Lovers might work.

That's it! I don't know why I thought it was an anime. I guess my imagination gets too carried away when I'm reading. Sorry for posting it here when it turned out to be manga!!
i just want to be beautiful like the anime girls
Sep 30, 2016 12:16 PM
Nov 2015

Anyone know the title of this anime? Thank you~
Sep 30, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2016
japaniMay said:

Choi Mochimazzi from Tamako Market.
Sep 30, 2016 12:22 PM
Nov 2015
Swagernator said:
japaniMay said:

Choi Mochimazzi from Tamako Market.

Thought it looked like KyoAni, thank you c:
Sep 30, 2016 6:05 PM
Aug 2013
Sep 30, 2016 6:08 PM
Jun 2014
Trying to find the title of this manga
slightly nsfw

http://img.bato.to/comics/2016/07/28/a/read57999e4c78deb/img000003.png
Sep 30, 2016 6:17 PM

Jan 2008

Manga ID has its own thread in the manga section, just a fyi for future reference.

The manga is Amano Megumi wa Sukidarake!.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

11 by alshu »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 22

25 by -Ryu »»
3 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 19 minutes ago

4 by Serafos »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - Yesterday

33 by alshu »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

100 by Teirayo »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.