Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 26, 2016 5:02 PM

Feb 2015
Lobinde said:

I thought his LE WRONG GENERATION video was his best rant-format one. That one was actually really accurate, but at the end of the day, Filthy Frank is just a joke personality, and an exaggeration of his actual attitudes and opinions.

he deserves the views he gets.
that's why people worship him so :^
May 26, 2016 5:10 PM

Jul 2013
I don't like the negative impact they have on the anime community. I may like them as a person however, if they are only watching anime just to spout a bunch of nonsense about "Durr she's my waifu" or "hurrr blah blah blah is the best girl" or "oh my gosh, I hate the English dub I watch Japanese dubs or "subs" only" or of try to be wanna be know it all's, then I automatically lose respect for them. In addition to that, I feel like at the moment, weeaboos are representing what most anime fans are not.
May 26, 2016 5:11 PM

Jul 2013
Also I don't like the weebs who literally own like one thousand katana's and a bunch of other weapons that more than likely they'll probably never even use them.
Jun 14, 2016 4:57 AM
Jun 2016
Hey bitches I am a weeaboo but guess what? I don't see japan as the best thing ever, I don't always yell out aaaaa kawaii desu or use San, Kun or Chan as suffix. Please be respectful towards weeaboos, we are normal people jut like you😒😒😒
Sep 27, 2016 4:43 AM
Sep 2016
If they had anything to do other then ramble about anime then i might not have been in jail for killing one.
Sep 27, 2016 8:42 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Because some people do not under stand the concept of "mind your own goddamn business." "Weeaboo" shouldn't even care about haters. Any person pathetic enough to hate on someone because of how they choose to live their life isn't worth pissing on, let alone worrying about.
Sep 27, 2016 8:45 AM
Feb 2014
Lobinde said:
To be honest I don't think many people who scream "HUURRRR U R WEEABOO" at anybody with an anime avatar actually know why they dislike weeaboos, they just go with it because it's basically an online witch hunt at this point.

inb4 i get called a weeaboo

You are an autistic beta cuck degenerate fucking manlet nu-male weeaboo
Sep 27, 2016 8:45 AM

Feb 2016
Lolicon said:
Because some people do not under stand the concept of "mind your own goddamn business." "Weeaboo" shouldn't even care about haters. Any person pathetic enough to hate on someone because of how they choose to live their life isn't worth pissing on, let alone worrying about.
So I guess we should leave serial killers and rapists alone because they are free to live life how they want huh? Or maybe we shouldn't have addiction centers for people who ruined their families lives and hurting the people around them because they're obsessed with drugs, alcohol, and gambling? Let them live their life how they want, amirite?
Sep 27, 2016 8:47 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Because we in the west have this idea that the way you act is based on what you look like and the way you talk

It's honestly pretty sad
Sep 27, 2016 8:49 AM

Jul 2016
-Obnoxious
-Use japanese words without knowing their meanings
-Pretend to be experts on anime when they are casuals, making actual casuals who aren't socially and emotionally inept look like shits
-Tend to sexualise everything (not knocking anime tiddies but there is a certain level where it does get extremely creepy, just saying.)
-Make their life about anime
-Assume japan is like an anime when it really damn isn't
-They remind us older fans of how we used to be at one point
-Make all anime fans look like creeps in general
-Wear those annoying "free hug" signs at conventions (barf)
“Existence is.. well.. what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can. The past is now part of my future. The present is well out of hand.” -Ian Curtis
Sep 27, 2016 8:51 AM

Mar 2016
Because Weeaboos are the disrespectful scum of the anime community.
Allow Papa Frank to enlighten all Weeaboos protectors:
Sep 27, 2016 8:52 AM

Oct 2015
Nico- said:
Lobinde said:
To be honest I don't think many people who scream "HUURRRR U R WEEABOO" at anybody with an anime avatar actually know why they dislike weeaboos, they just go with it because it's basically an online witch hunt at this point.

Well you covered all of the buzzwords I can think of congrats

Hero_for_Fun said:

I already posted that earlier on this page :^)
Sep 27, 2016 8:54 AM
Feb 2014
Lobinde said:
Nico- said:

Hero_for_Fun said:

I did it in alphabetical order too, fam
Sep 27, 2016 8:56 AM

Mar 2016
Lobinde said:
Nico- said:

Hero_for_Fun said:

Crap I'm always to slow, beaten again :(
Sep 27, 2016 11:37 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
OneNaughtyBear said:
Lolicon said:
So I guess we should leave serial killers and rapists alone because they are free to live life how they want huh? Or maybe we shouldn't have addiction centers for people who ruined their families lives and hurting the people around them because they're obsessed with drugs, alcohol, and gambling? Let them live their life how they want, amirite?

That is one hell of an extreme jump. Serial killers and rapist are not minding their own business and doing their own, as they have victims. Dragging innocent people into something illegal and life threatening is different from someone that literally are minding their own business and enjoying life being a particular way you might not like.

So again, lets not compare criminal activity to "weeaboo".
Sep 27, 2016 11:59 AM

Feb 2016
Lolicon said:
OneNaughtyBear said:

That is one hell of an extreme jump. Serial killers and rapist are not minding their own business and doing their own, as they have victims. Dragging innocent people into something illegal and life threatening is different from someone that literally are minding their own business and enjoying life being a particular way you might not like.

But ah ha! Weaboos are criminals to MAL! (Don't think I'm being serious in any way. I know sarcasm doesn't travel too well on the Internet)
Sep 27, 2016 12:13 PM

Jun 2013
Lolicon said:

True

People really need to find other things to do with their time than hating & insulting people for reasons that have nothing to do with them.
Sep 27, 2016 1:24 PM

May 2015
Lobinde said:

Filthy Frank fanboys are kind of sensitive, aren't they?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Sep 27, 2016 1:56 PM

Jun 2016
I gotta be honest and say I've never actually met a weaboo in real life. I'm sure they exist but I've only seen them online and that's it.
Sep 27, 2016 2:17 PM

Sep 2012
Does actual weeaboos even exist as people describe them? I've been part of the anime community for the longest time and never have I met the type of people talking about how Japan is so much superior over other countries and things how people describe weeaboos. It's strange really.
Sep 27, 2016 3:06 PM
Dec 2010
FlamingMangos said:
Does actual weeaboos even exist as people describe them? I've been part of the anime community for the longest time and never have I met the type of people talking about how Japan is so much superior over other countries and things how people describe weeaboos. It's strange really.

I've come across them on other forums, though I can't decide whether they're just irritating kids going through 'that' phase or if they're genuine morons.

Never met one in real life though.
Sep 27, 2016 4:14 PM

Aug 2015
I dislike stupidity and ignorance. A weeb is someone who forsakes their culture for the Japanese culture (or their idealistic version), and have a terrible habit of inserting Japanese words into an English sentence for no good reason.

After a while, people do get tired of stupidity which is why weebs get their notoriety.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Sep 27, 2016 5:26 PM

Mar 2016
I hate the concept of a weeaboo. It's not a Japanese word like Otaku, just some dumb western term that a moron made up because they were butthurt that people REALLY like their anime.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Sep 27, 2016 7:10 PM

Aug 2015
Zapredon said:
Because weaboos like to claim how superior they are by comparing what anime they like.

It's pathetic and embarrassing really.

Naw, you're thinking of elitists.

But I guess I just don't like them because people are constantly misusing the word.

Constantly.

Like calling someone who owns a body pillow a weeaboo. I don't really understand how that makes a Japanese person wannabe?

It kinda seems like if it's something a Japanese would do, and you do it, you're a weeaboo.

I guess since I breath oxygen just like a Japanese person would, I'm a weeaboo.

Oh well.
Sep 27, 2016 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
OneNaughtyBear said:
Lolicon said:

But ah ha! Weaboos are criminals to MAL! (Don't think I'm being serious in any way. I know sarcasm doesn't travel too well on the Internet)
I am sorry naughty bear.The reason why I hate most anime haters is because most of them want to ban anime for the wrong reasons.I like anime and there is a lot of anime that are different from most anime.I just want to protect anime from irrational people that want to ban it.like video games.there is no reason to ban them.I am fine if someone says "Nah anime is not my taste,but if they say like "Anime should be banned".That's no good because many people(even the people outside America)love anime.There is no reason to ban anime.anime is like any other media.It's okay to have opinions and like something you like.
Sep 27, 2016 8:43 PM

Feb 2015
Lol... I guess its the same as how Japanese probably hates someone who loves American culture despite being Japanese... I forgot what it's called.. Like Gairryyyiiiis-whatever-that-was...
Sep 27, 2016 11:58 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Because they make the noble hobby that is anime look less pure, and the people who partake in it's glory (in the proper way laid out by the high priests of the anime community) lose their holy light on the eyes of the uninitiated.
Sep 28, 2016 4:49 AM

Feb 2016
Tonya434 said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
I am sorry naughty bear.The reason why I hate most anime haters is because most of them want to ban anime for the wrong reasons.I like anime and there is a lot of anime that are different from most anime.I just want to protect anime from irrational people that want to ban it.like video games.there is no reason to ban them.I am fine if someone says "Nah anime is not my taste,but if they say like "Anime should be banned".That's no good because many people(even the people outside America)love anime.There is no reason to ban anime.anime is like any other media.It's okay to have opinions and like something you like.
Nigga wtf are you talking about? Protect anime? Bruh
Sep 29, 2016 12:27 AM

May 2015
OtakuDaikun said:
I hate the concept of a weeaboo. It's not a Japanese word like Otaku, just some dumb western term that a moron made up because they were butthurt that people REALLY like their anime.

Isn't it funny that people actually get butthurt that some really like anime?
Sep 29, 2016 11:21 AM

Sep 2016
Ran into PLENTY of weebz (before they were called that) in high school and college, but I hate to use that term. It seems like ANY group of any kind has their idiot word! Skaters = posers, religions = apostates, musicians = Swifties (LOL, I had to...). I hate to resort to an "idiot word", but sometimes the shoe fits. A friend of mine went with me to a high school anime club meeting once...it was awkward since I was a goth kid and he was black, so we KIND of stood out a lot in this group of middle-class white kids wearing Naruto shirts. We never came back lol
Sep 29, 2016 10:17 PM

Jul 2013
Urban Dictionary could sum up your question and it could also explain why they are an embarrassment to society.
Sep 30, 2016 3:27 AM
Mar 2016
basically filthyfrank's video/urban dictionary sums that up perfectly, and seeing how many weeaboos there are in this forum has put me off alot from reading or replying to threads thinking there would be mostly normal people here and not people who "prefer 2d girls over 3d girls" (wtf)
Sep 30, 2016 3:28 AM

Mar 2015
Because they don't know how to hide their powerlevel.
Oct 3, 2016 5:13 PM
Jul 2018
What's wrong with weeaboos? I have a friend at school that calls me a weeaboo because I like a certain Japanese videogame series. Oh, when my World History teacher was explaining about Japanese, he presented some Kanji and I proceeded to read them in front of my whole class, explain their meaning, etc. Don't care if someone doesn't like that shit.
Oct 3, 2016 5:35 PM

Mar 2016
Because they have portrayed the anime/manga community as creepy loners who live in their mothers basement, watching anime or reading manga all day and perfer Japan over their own country. Well that's what I'm guessing. Also I guessing that people who aren't involved as much in that anime/manga community can't really tell the difference between Weeaboos, Otakus, or just plain anime/manga fans, so they just clump us together as one group and call us Weeaboos or other names. So people just get offended and start hating on others.

I have no ill will towards Weeaboos or any type of anime/manga fans, and I don't see why there should be hate.
Oct 3, 2016 5:40 PM

Jul 2009
Robiiii said:
Varista said:
I dislike words like weaboo, otaku etc in general but..

People use the word weaboo wrong. A Weaboo means they dislike their home country/customs ie; "Omg fuck my parents for living in shitmerica why can we move to japan where I would get a harem and a perfect life". Being on overall ignorant tard.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaboo

I genuinely want to meet such a guy. So I can laugh hard at em XD

Not at all mayt, more like putting them in their place
quoted something u said more than half a year ago r.i.p
Oct 3, 2016 5:58 PM

Mar 2014
They don't look at themselves in the mirror close enough to realize they're not Japanese.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2016 6:07 PM
Nov 2015
its the stereotypical ones we dislike because imagine ur picking up a phone and some one says moshi moshi, and they can act like tsunderes and himederes
RN
Oct 3, 2016 11:26 PM

Dec 2015
CheekyKunt said:
Robiiii said:

I genuinely want to meet such a guy. So I can laugh hard at em XD

Not at all mayt, more like putting them in their place
quoted something u said more than half a year ago r.i.p

Lol yep. Weaboos need to know their place kekeke
Oct 3, 2016 11:36 PM

Sep 2015
Because the NORMALS have nothing better to do than harass the PPL WHO ARE DIFF. They hear the Weeaboo slang, and know it has something to do with anime fans (not exactly cause weeaboo is when you are a non-Japanese that disses their own cult and try to copy a Japanese person but fail miserably) so they decide to use it to feel like KINGS when they are just PLAIN NORMALS that have no clue what it truly means.
Oct 3, 2016 11:47 PM

May 2015
1coolgirl2b said:
Because they have portrayed the anime/manga community as creepy loners who live in their mothers basement, watching anime or reading manga all day and perfer Japan over their own country. Well that's what I'm guessing. Also I guessing that people who aren't involved as much in that anime/manga community can't really tell the difference between Weeaboos, Otakus, or just plain anime/manga fans, so they just clump us together as one group and call us Weeaboos or other names. So people just get offended and start hating on others.

I have no ill will towards Weeaboos or any type of anime/manga fans, and I don't see why there should be hate.

From the outside, people harassing a group whose only flaw is 'mom's basement' looks worse. I'd rather have a world of basement dwellers than bullies.
Oct 4, 2016 12:04 PM

Mar 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
From the outside, people harassing a group whose only flaw is 'mom's basement' looks worse. I'd rather have a world of basement dwellers than bullies.

Yeah same here, and people should be more open minded instead of assuming that we're all the same.
Dec 4, 2017 3:50 AM
Jun 2017
ichii_1 said:
Because weaboos are better than them and they feel threatened desu.
Filthy casuals shouldn't even open their mouths poi.
Kawaii and ecchi are way better than overrated trash like mushishi and berserk nyan.

I love this comment. XD
(filling in because of the word quota.)
Dec 4, 2017 4:11 AM

Mar 2014
Either because weaboos remind of themselves and die of utter internal embarrassment or because weaboos are a reminder of behaviours that should be avoided, even if secretly admitted.
Or maybe it's because they are just bragging about being able to reach super saiyan god just by shouting relentlessly on yt, while it's normally known that such an effort is futile after having had first-hand experience. :P

In the end, I think it's a matter of self-awareness.
Dec 4, 2017 4:28 AM

Feb 2015
too late. even in puublic's eyes, op is weaboo. someone who use anime wallpaper, watch anime and any other shits like that is considered weaboo. who started it ? weaboo. all people who watch anime is considered weaboo right now all around the world.

it's our behavior towards anime that might changes public's eyes towards anime and it's fanbase.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

72 by phantom346 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Which season of Attack on Titan do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 1 hour ago

10 by TitanOfPlasma »»
6 minutes ago

» What anime are the most "unapologetically anime"? (things you could never do in western cartoons)

IpreferEcchi - Apr 9

29 by AxiaG »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

95 by AxiaG »»
27 minutes ago

» Seeking Recommendations from My "Plan to Watch" List

vansonbee - 3 hours ago

8 by MichaelJackson »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.