Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2016 1:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now what...he's come so far. I have a feeling Sinbad might not fulfill his true goal here.
Sep 26, 2016 1:46 AM

Apr 2008
Sinbad is a fucking dumbass
Sep 26, 2016 1:47 AM

Jan 2016
What is he thinking! God i used to love Sinbad so much but he's acting really dumb right now.

Now if he kills Ugo, i will never forgive him, and i dont think Aladdin will either!
Sep 26, 2016 4:42 AM

Apr 2008
FireFistYamaan said:
What is he thinking! God i used to love Sinbad so much but he's acting really dumb right now.

Now if he kills Ugo, i will never forgive him, and i dont think Aladdin will either!

He is a stubborn fool
Sep 26, 2016 6:35 AM

Jun 2009
Feeling like i'm reading Gantz all of a sudden.

So he's doing it coz he can? Wow if he doesn't die here i doubt he'll stay alive if Jafar sees what he did.
Sep 26, 2016 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
So the whole time Sinbad felt empty ever since he established his new world, and that's why he started talking to David? In my opinion, and what I've seen from the last chapter, this peace isn't his real wish because he always strives for more and tests his limits as much as he can in the desire of becoming stronger. He wants to change the world with his own hands? He has kind of already done that, with the International Alliance, which means that he is coming into a paradox. He himself wants to elvolve, fight strong opponents, bring changes... all that can't be done in something so stationary as peace. Since he always wants to do the impossible, maybe this peace was another way to test his limits. When I say all this I think he is doing it all unconsciously, because it wouldn't fit his character to actually have a selfish intention for all the good he has done (even though he kind of had).
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Sep 26, 2016 3:59 PM

Apr 2015
I like the reasoning above, it's been bugging me a lot this sudden change in Sinbad's character. He had a special snowflake syndrome, was arrogant and a shady asshole but he was never selfish, he always wanted to make a better world... hell, even his initial idea of re-writing the rukh somehow made sense with his character but now?? I feel like he's not Sinbad anymore.

I hope there is some explanation there or else his character got completely ruined by rushed writing.
Sep 26, 2016 9:15 PM

Jul 2016
Reading Sinbad no Bouken helps a lot with this. It shows how he is indeed an arrogant guy.
Sep 27, 2016 2:12 AM

Jun 2011
Man needs to chill and get off his high horse.
Sep 27, 2016 2:57 PM

Sep 2008
Sinbad is completely delusional. There are things you shouldn't do just because you can do them.

Sep 28, 2016 5:16 AM

Mar 2014
I like how Ugo stops him at the final panels like "What you doing?" Sinbad has gotten too past his boundaries...someone must stop this great man
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Sep 28, 2016 5:25 AM

Apr 2008
HueyLion said:
I like how Ugo stops him at the final panels like "What you doing?" Sinbad has gotten too past his boundaries...someone must stop this great man

He stopped being a great man when he started listening to ARba
Sep 28, 2016 9:05 AM

May 2010
Ugo just bitch slapped Sinbad lmao
Sep 28, 2016 11:04 AM

Sep 2014
Ugo slapping Sinbad was great!
Sep 28, 2016 11:57 AM
Aug 2012
Temika said:
I like the reasoning above, it's been bugging me a lot this sudden change in Sinbad's character. He had a special snowflake syndrome, was arrogant and a shady asshole but he was never selfish, he always wanted to make a better world... hell, even his initial idea of re-writing the rukh somehow made sense with his character but now?? I feel like he's not Sinbad anymore.

I hope there is some explanation there or else his character got completely ruined by rushed writing.

Nah, this kind of makes sense. He even calls himself devious. It was merely the fact that he started to think that he wasn't special anymore. Now he wants to make himself seem special. Going by the his manga and this one, it does make sense. He wants everything, that was always the basis of his character.
Oct 2, 2016 4:02 AM

May 2012
LOL Ugo just like "Nope"

Oct 2, 2016 5:34 AM

Feb 2012
Brah he just squished him like a mosquito.

I doubt he'll reach the Palace.
Oct 2, 2016 11:24 AM

Jul 2008
Shimai_ni said:
So the whole time Sinbad felt empty ever since he established his new world, and that's why he started talking to David? In my opinion, and what I've seen from the last chapter, this peace isn't his real wish because he always strives for more and tests his limits as much as he can in the desire of becoming stronger. He wants to change the world with his own hands? He has kind of already done that, with the International Alliance, which means that he is coming into a paradox. He himself wants to elvolve, fight strong opponents, bring changes... all that can't be done in something so stationary as peace. Since he always wants to do the impossible, maybe this peace was another way to test his limits. When I say all this I think he is doing it all unconsciously, because it wouldn't fit his character to actually have a selfish intention for all the good he has done (even though he kind of had).

There is no rule saying that Selfishness can't bring hood for others, other than fictions abhorring it. But this is generally the kind of trope that Magi likes to subvert.
Oct 2, 2016 9:04 PM

May 2008
Magi, for me, has completely gone downhill.
Oct 3, 2016 1:42 AM

Jan 2016
i would love to the anime ep of this one

greates human = tiniest bug ^^
Oct 10, 2016 2:08 PM

Jan 2012
You deserved that , nice ugo
canephalanx said:
Magi, for me, has completely gone downhill.

prbaly becz of sinbad

Oct 16, 2016 6:49 AM

Dec 2015
I feel like they did all this so people stop riding sinbad. So many people's jimmies must be rustled

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 3 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

13 by AnklesAAA »»
Jan 5, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.