Forum Settings
Forums

Spin-off Manga 'Boruto' Gets Jump Festa Special

New
Sep 6, 2016 3:39 AM

Nov 2007

The official website of Jump Festa 2016 has updated its lineup, adding Boruto: Naruto Next Generations to the list. Its Jump Festa Special will be screened on November 27 and December 4.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation is spin-off manga of Naruto, which was serialized between 1999 to 2014 on Weekly Shounen Jump by Masashi Kishimoto with 72 volumes total. The spin-off manga is Boruto, Naruto's son, as the main character, started its serialization in the same magazine this May, drawn by Mikio Ikemoto and written by Ukyou Kodachi. An anime movie and novel was released before the manga.

Source: Jump Festa Lineup

Boruto: Jump Festa 2016 Special on MAL
Sakana-sanDec 22, 2019 3:25 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 6, 2016 4:56 AM
Jun 2016
like we need that shit .. end this shit already
Sep 6, 2016 5:13 AM

Jun 2014
Oh yeah I remember hearing about this..........It has already started, I bet this will just be the beginning of a lot of incoming Boruto anime.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 6, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2015
fritchou said:
like we need that shit .. end this shit already
i need that shit.. give me that shit... i love shit

but wait, what would they adapted? the manga soo far is only last movie resume... emm... their special chapter maybe? well, they are fun... soo why not?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 6, 2016 5:32 AM

Feb 2012
This is nice but I think Boruto can't develop fast enough in a monthly manga, they need to put it to weekly somehow, maybe add 1 more artist.
Sep 6, 2016 5:35 AM
Aug 2016
Kuma said:
fritchou said:
like we need that shit... end this shit already

but wait, what would they adapted? the manga soo far is only last movie resume... emm... their special chapter maybe? well, they are fun... soo why not?

My bet is on Mizuki special. That or The Scarlet Spring (which I disliked a lot)
Sep 6, 2016 5:58 AM

Mar 2015
Big_Gammy said:
Kuma said:

My bet is on Mizuki special. That or The Scarlet Spring (which I disliked a lot)
ahahah. i only like scarlet spring because the doujin make out of it.. (naruto x sarada, LMAO)
if it adapting mitsuki chapter, well i like it.. i prefer boruto one shot personaly thou, (the one with one piece parody) since they are the most fun..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 6, 2016 6:49 AM

Dec 2015
I wonder what will they adapt.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 6, 2016 7:37 AM

Apr 2014
I wonder if they'll announce another Boruto movie soon. The last one was really successful so I don't see why they won't try to do another.
Sep 6, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2010
Oh well nothing unexpected.

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.