Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2016 10:48 AM

Nov 2013
SirKurt said:
Danganronpa is filling the fucked-upness levels. It is out of the park.

Izayoi gets betrayed, shit-boxer gets betrayed, Kyouko dies an inevitable death.

Opening says 9 people left. If we count Miaya as a person, 4 people dies this episode so there should be 5 left. I am assuming the 5th person is Hagakure. This brings up the question, could Hagakure be the underdog mastermind candidate somehow

Try to picture anyone as a Aizen like badass evil guy. I accually kinda can see Hagakure being evil. The ones I can't picture are Asahina and Makoto. Ryota is still posible, but I think that he's the hope Tengan mentions, and that that's a finale twist.
Munakata also seems to have some hidden motivation, he didn't seem to have killed Juzo out of some kind of misguided hope. It's as if someone forced his hand.

We're really running out of options for the mastermind and traitor.
Too much salt can ruin even the best of meals.
Sep 5, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2012

Wow, nice finding. So maybe they are going to cure her?
But...one of those just appeared there? It is really weird :O

And, Ruruka died a really violent death. I was just rewatching the scene. Her mouth was full of candies and she was not hanging up (!). It is kinda strange since the others deaths didn't seem so violent...and the monokuma monitor was glitching before they showed her body to us. Wherever it means XD
taynisSep 5, 2016 10:55 AM

Sep 5, 2016 10:50 AM
Aug 2015
I knew Kyoko would die but it is still to sad :(
Sep 5, 2016 10:55 AM
Aug 2015
taynis said:

That will be good!
Sep 5, 2016 11:02 AM
Aug 2016
MonoReaper said:

Öhm......what effect has the Cure W? I dont remeber what it did. If Kodaka pull`s a fake dead again than lose my mind and go full berserker.
But seriously what use has Cure W?

if i'm not mistaken it used to cure heavy injury
Seiko used it to heal her wounds after stab by Izayoi weapon

also i think there's something strange about Kirigiri' death. Kyoko fall to her knees when she's asleep, meaning she falls on her stomach
but when Naegi & co wake up, she falls on her back. that means there's someone moved her body during the sleep
Sep 5, 2016 11:07 AM

Feb 2016
WTF WAS THAT FORBIDDEN ACTION, NAEGIRI SHIP JUST SANK NOOOO FUK U KILLING BEST GIRL LIKE DAT.
Now they gonna kill best girl chiaka next despair arc episode :(
The despair is real.

Sep 5, 2016 11:09 AM

Apr 2013
That recap troll from Monokuma was momentarily despair inducing. lolol
The whole "different building" thing made me think of the funhouse from DR2.

Sep 5, 2016 11:10 AM

Aug 2016
I believe Cure W was used by Seiko when Bandai was poisoned, and it didn't work, so they won't be able to use it to save her that way.
Honestly, the only way it could save Kirigiri is if it acts as some sort of preventive antidote that she ingested before the time limit. But it would also mean that, somehow, she had the time and resources to fake her death, which is very unlikely.
Sep 5, 2016 11:13 AM
Aug 2016
_AnimeLover__ said:
There is a notebook underneath kyoko's body. Maybe that her last message for makoto?

There was? I didn't notice XD KYOKO TT~TT
Sep 5, 2016 11:16 AM
Aug 2016
taynis said:

And, Ruruka died a really violent death. I was just rewatching the scene. Her mouth was full of candies and she was not hanging up (!). It is kinda strange since the others deaths didn't seem so violent...and the monokuma monitor was glitching before they showed her body to us. Wherever it means XD
taynis said:

I honestly ought Chisa's death looked really scary and violent, especially since she was hung on the chandelier with a insane expression.
Sep 5, 2016 11:17 AM
Jan 2016
Manecleis said:
I believe Cure W was used by Seiko when Honestly, the only way it could save Kirigiri is if it acts as some sort of preventive antidote that she ingested before the time limit. But it would also mean that, somehow, she had the time and resources to fake her death, which is very unlikely.

This is the only hope I have right now. Why would she have to fake her death though? To trick the mastermind?
Sep 5, 2016 11:18 AM
Aug 2016
mat619 said:
MonoReaper said:

Öhm......what effect has the Cure W? I dont remeber what it did. If Kodaka pull`s a fake dead again than lose my mind and go full berserker.

also i think there's something strange about Kirigiri' death. Kyoko fall to her knees when she's asleep, meaning she falls on her stomach
but when Naegi & co wake up, she falls on her back. that means there's someone moved her body during the sleep
But if it's for heavy injury, it wouldn't work since she's dead TT-TT
Sep 5, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2010
Gotta say, actually pretty happy with the kill list this time around.

Hated Sakakura, hated Kirigiri (okay as a character, but I built a lot of resentment for her in the first game when she basically just solved every mystery herself and led me through them like I was a toddler), and I didn't mind Gekkogahara once Monaca became a space NEET.

Ruruka is a bit of a loss. I didn't like her as a person, but she interested me for some reason. Kind of character so dumb you kinda love hating them.
Sep 5, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2009
Great episode , so many things happened. Must admit I cried with Makoto and Asahina at the end, I didn't expect this to really happen. Someone of the original characters had to die and this was a difficult choice indeed.
I'm glad we got to see some closure to Izayoi; a faithfull boyfriend to the end. Ruruka death looks really horrible, her clothes are shredded, blood everywhere O_O

I'm impressed someone on youtube actually called the secret of the building, the under water replica, even before last episode. That really points to Munakata as the mastermind, but is he? Then he was already mad before the killing game started. Next Despair side must give us some hints.
I'm mad because he stabbed Juzo, I liked him for some time. Those two needed a confrontation, I can still believe Juzo will stand again.. and tell what he was about to say, then fight Munakata before dying.
Sep 5, 2016 11:21 AM
Nov 2015
I didn't like Ruruka or Juzou much, but it was still sad when they died. Especually after that scene with Izayoi and Ruruka ;-; Munakata is now my least favorite DR character. Petition to have him renamed as Ultimate Asshole.

The one Mirai-hen episode the don't delay, Kirigiri dies. Great. Now I wish it had been delayed. Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. I ignored the painfully obvious death flags, hoping to be was wrong. But, NOPE, KODAKA HAD TO FUCK WITH MY FEELS. Naegiri ship just sunk like the Titanic.
Sep 5, 2016 11:25 AM
Mar 2015
Now I am finally participating in the discussions yay \^w^/
It would be kind of hilarious if Gekkohara planned everything: She was a master mit computers and the security programm and everything, planned the killing and got killed days before by 'lil Monaca.

I'm not saying it could happen, only that it would be funny and despair-inducing at the same time.
Despair and such
Sep 5, 2016 11:28 AM

Aug 2016
JungoTorii said:
Manecleis said:
I believe Cure W was used by Seiko when Honestly, the only way it could save Kirigiri is if it acts as some sort of preventive antidote that she ingested before the time limit. But it would also mean that, somehow, she had the time and resources to fake her death, which is very unlikely.

This is the only hope I have right now. Why would she have to fake her death though? To trick the mastermind?

I personally don't think this is the truth here, but if you choose to believe in this possibility, yes that's the reason why. She would do this to trick the culprit because at this point she's supposed to be dead due to her NG code.
Sep 5, 2016 11:28 AM
Jul 2016
Less angrily worded version of my previous post:

Kodaka, assuming you don't pull some miraculous rescue of Kyoko in the next episode, I officially despise your guts.

*sigh* Moving on...

I never really cared for Juzo, but seeing him get stabbed by his best friend made me feel a little pity for him. Same for Ruruka, after seeing what really happened with Izayoi.

How many people do we have left at this point? Five, including Yasuhiro? The trouble is, I don't see how any of them make any sense as the mastermind. Unless that ludicrous Junko AI theory is more right than it realizes and EVERYONE has a Junko personality hiding in them.

Edit:

JDiraz said:
No, fuck this.

There is no way Kirigiri is dead.

I refuse to believe it. I'm out.

My sentiments exactly.
PhendrusSep 5, 2016 11:32 AM
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Sep 5, 2016 11:30 AM

Dec 2014
mat619 said:
MonoReaper said:

Hmmm....this is really strange yeah she was moved..........wtf.
Also did you guys notice that Rurukas dead has similarities to Komaedas dead in DR2. In DR2 it looked like Komaeda was tortured but in the end it was sucide. But here was clear Ruruka was tortured before she got the finishing blow/stab.
Whoever is watching the killing game didnt like Rurukas behavior and was enraged becasue the tried to kill Kyoko and killed Izayoi.
At least it seem so because why would she be tortured? Also she is not hung up
Sep 5, 2016 11:31 AM
Jul 2016
Man, i kinda knew Kiri would die, but it felt kinda anti climatic, yeah the death flags were there, but the ng code seemed pretty bs.

Feel bad for Juzo, it looked like he could have redeemed himself, but nope, freacking Munakata, is he being forced? that's what he's implying but i wonder what's going on.

Ruruka, well, she deserved it, not gonna say much about it, Izayoi was a lap dog, but man was he loyal to the end.

And well, idk how to feel, it was a good episode but it just left an awful taste, if Kiri was going to die i expected it to be in a huge fashion, it just doesn't feel right you know, and instead of making me want to watch the next episode, i kinda feel like it's a drag now, since all the characters i was rooting for are dead. (Except Ryota but he hasn't done much yet)
Sep 5, 2016 11:39 AM

Oct 2015
bah.. in what way is it "okay" to kill your friend? ruruka is just selfish, making people eat her sweets even though she knows they die because of that..

kirigiri scared me for a second there, I thought she were to stay awake and turn out to be the killer

ah, it's just ruruka, yep, she'll be able to make friends all over again for sure, and she wasn't relying on her old friends at all, how dare one think so.

NOOO WAYYY NOT KIRIGIRI, TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME BUT NOT KIRIGIRI :'(:'(:'(:'(
Yep, because of Naegi someone who survived hpa with him really did die... how cruel, that means that in the end either Naegi or Kirigiri had to die...

it's actually quite weird since earlier both Asahina and Kirigiri had "died" as well, one was just a prank (which is actually weird, because that Junko-a-like girl should've slept as well) and the other was a nightmare.. well I'm not getting my hopes up though.. but I think Kirigiri might miraculously still be alive. Might. I'm just guessing.. (moreover hoping)
yonaaofthedawnSep 5, 2016 11:44 AM
Sep 5, 2016 11:40 AM

Jul 2012
Otakuchrista said:
I honestly ought Chisa's death looked really scary and violent, especially since she was hung on the chandelier with a insane expression.

It was. She was crying and everything.
But, Ruruka looks like she was tortured. Her shirt is in shreds and her mouth is full of candy, like someone put it there just because of rage.

Sep 5, 2016 11:44 AM

Sep 2015
This anime I feel a little disappointed with right now. Kyoko's death comes out of a manufactured plot point rather than anything clever or devious, just a macguffin death rule to kill such an important character. If they were going to kill Kyoko, they should have done it in a better, smarter way rather than just 'the convenient death bracelet did it'.

Also, fuck Ruruka and also... I don't trust Ryouta. That fist clench... he's devious.
Sep 5, 2016 11:45 AM

Feb 2013
sebasd8 said:
Man, i kinda knew Kiri would die, but it felt kinda anti climatic, yeah the death flags were there, but the ng code seemed pretty bs.

Feel bad for Juzo, it looked like he could have redeemed himself, but nope, freacking Munakata, is he being forced? that's what he's implying but i wonder what's going on.

Ruruka, well, she deserved it, not gonna say much about it, Izayoi was a lap dog, but man was he loyal to the end.

And well, idk how to feel, it was a good episode but it just left an awful taste, if Kiri was going to die i expected it to be in a huge fashion, it just doesn't feel right you know, and instead of making me want to watch the next episode, i kinda feel like it's a drag now, since all the characters i was rooting for are dead. (Except Ryota but he hasn't done much yet)

No one deserves the death that Ruruka suffer.And after they explain how Izayoi was killed, she's much better than last week.
Sep 5, 2016 11:50 AM

Sep 2015
JDiraz said:

There is hope guys.

Thanks for this. This is my reason to wait for the next episode.

Oh thank god i almost broke a rage...
Sep 5, 2016 11:54 AM

Sep 2015
Aithusa_ said:
taynis said:

That will be good!

Theory... Ryouta woke up and poured it in her mouth? I think this for four reasons.

1. Kyoko seemed at peace with dying, why would this be so if she were intending to save herself?

2. Ryouta has feelings for Kyoko, romantic or otherwise.

3. Ryouta would know her secret action if he were the mastermind (explaining his anger towards when Kirigiri seems like she'll allow herself to die for Naegi. See how he gets mad when she praises Naegi, despite knowing she'll die for him? He must've known)

4. He would have an antidote.
Sep 5, 2016 11:56 AM

Jan 2013
why is the pacing so slow ? we only have 4 eps left
Sep 5, 2016 11:58 AM

Jan 2016
I'm not going to believe that Kirigiri is dead. Nope. Not gonna believe it. Stop toying with my emotions! :(
Sep 5, 2016 11:58 AM
Jul 2016
*denial sets in*

Kyoko's got to survive somehow. If she doesn't, then Hina will be the only female survivor of the game (assuming she doesn't die, too.) Surely Kodaka wouldn't leave Donut Girl alone with Pyscho Narukami, Eternal Optimist, Useless Clairvoyant, and Insomniac Otaku.

Besides, if she's dead, we only have five people left. The mastermind still needs to be killed off, and it would be boring if we ended with just four survivors. So, assuming we're not speeding toward an "everyone dies" ending, we need at least one more person alive.

Right? Riiiiiight?

*melancholy sigh*

Don't die, Kyoko-chan. We still need you.
PhendrusSep 5, 2016 12:02 PM
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Sep 5, 2016 12:08 PM

May 2016
R.I.P Ruruka....I'll miss your big, meaty ass and thighs...

Now for real tho...I wish they showed why is Ruruka have so much trust issues...I woudn't mind a flashback showing her being betrayed multiple times in a horrible, despair inducing way...That would make her character much more understandable for me...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Sep 5, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2016
Angry_Always said:
Aithusa_ said:

That will be good!

Theory... Ryouta woke up and poured it in her mouth? I think this for four reasons.

1. Kyoko seemed at peace with dying, why would this be so if she were intending to save herself?

3. Ryouta would know her secret action if he were the mastermind (explaining his anger towards when Kirigiri seems like she'll allow herself to die for Naegi. See how he gets mad when she praises Naegi, despite knowing she'll die for him? He must've known)

Why even bother setting her up to die with this NG code in the first place, then?
Sep 5, 2016 12:09 PM

Jul 2012
@Marina2
It is really strange, isn't it? XD
We have the confirmation that she was the one who ketchup'ed Asahina, so she was awake when Great Gozu died. Maybe she killed him herself and that would fit "the attacker changes" theory. But, if she didn't do it, she saw who/what killed him, right? She said she doesn't know who is the mastermind and did not said anything about the killer, so maybe they were different people, but still really weird XD

Sep 5, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
Manecleis said:
Angry_Always said:

Why even bother setting her up to die with this NG code in the first place, then?

Hmmm
Maybe to make her kill Naegi or Naegi kill himself? o-o

Sep 5, 2016 12:11 PM
Sep 2012
_AnimeLover__ said:
There is a notebook underneath kyoko's body. Maybe that her last message for makoto?

As much as I didn't want to see the last part again, I didn't notice it until I re-watched around it.
Sep 5, 2016 12:12 PM

Oct 2012
Oh my god. Ruruka and Kyoko were raising death flags all over the episode, BUT I NEVER THOUGH BOTH OF THEM WOULD DIE. C'MON.
And right when that flashback of Ruruka made me like her a bit SRSLY WHY. Well, I don't think she had anything else to do there anyway, so...
Apparently Chisa's NG code was Munakata dying. That's sad. ALSO MUNAKATA KILLED JUZOU WHEN HE WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM (or was he just going to say that he was in love with Chisa? Idk)
................................... KIRIGIRI'S DEATH WAS JUST ;__________; SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA HER NG CODE OMG.
Sep 5, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2015
Manecleis said:
Angry_Always said:

He probably expected her to kill or have Naegi killed. This is, if he were the mastermind. He's jealous of Naegi and likes Kirigiri, it's natural he'd want her to abandon him for the second time. This is all conjecture but my major point is his intentionally shown anger as Kirigiri talks about Naegi and the fact that someone did something with what appeared to be medicine.

It couldn't have been Kirigiri as she was already being killed by it, so it must have been someone else. Naegi a definite no and Asahina most probably not, then Ryouta.
Sep 5, 2016 12:16 PM

Mar 2016
this episode killed me inside fuck
Sep 5, 2016 12:18 PM

May 2016
Am I the only one upset that Ruruka died? I wanted her to live on for izayoi because in the flashback he accepted his death and was ok with it, so for her to die kinda ruined both of their characters even though I still haven't forgiven her for what she did to seiko, also even though she was a bitch she didn't deserve that death, I mean that was horrific.
Kirigiri was the true heartbreak of this episode, she knew she was going to die and yet she still stood by naegi, she is definitely best girl as she sacrificed herself for him. Sakakura could tell that munakata was going insane but it was too late because he dead now too and also even mechagohara died and yet somehow knew everyones ng codes which makes me think that monaca was lying when she said she was only there to watch it play out.
Sep 5, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2016
Angry_Always said:

He probably expected her to kill or have Naegi killed. This is, if he were the mastermind. He's jealous of Naegi and likes Kirigiri, it's natural he'd want her to abandon him for the second time. This is all conjecture but my major point is his intentionally shown anger as Kirigiri talks about Naegi and the fact that someone did something with what appeared to be medicine.

It couldn't have been Kirigiri as she was already being killed by it, so it must have been someone else. Naegi a definite no and Asahina most probably not, then Ryouta.

I get your point, but it feels weak. That would mean this was his motive (or one of them) all along for setting the final killing game up. And besides the plan not working, he finally backed down and saved Kirigiri by giving her the antidote? It would be extremely unsatisfying.
Sep 5, 2016 12:22 PM
Dec 2010
I agree that the Cure W's there in that shot for a reason, but isn't that the stuff Kimura poured down Bandai's throat after he died? I don't think that's gonna save Kirigiri....

Episode gets 10/10 Zetsubous.
Sep 5, 2016 12:26 PM
Aug 2016
sebasd8 said:

i think this is the best way for Kirigiri to die, she is die with peace. at least she isn't getting killed
her code basically force her to kill Naegi if she want to survive but she decides to stand for Naegi and protect him until the end
Now if only she tells Naegi and Asahina about her code, Naegi probably will kill himself
and also she knows that if she die without meeting Naegi, he probably will fall into despair like Munakata

don't worry, Kirigiri's death will become stepping stone for hope (insert Komaeda laugh)

and whoever mastermind behind this, seems like he wants to break the ultimate hope
mat619Sep 5, 2016 12:30 PM
Sep 5, 2016 12:32 PM

Oct 2012
Cure W I believe in you
Sep 5, 2016 12:32 PM

Sep 2015
Manecleis said:
Angry_Always said:

I get your point, but it feels weak. That would mean this was his motive (or one of them) all along for setting the final killing game up. And besides the plan not working, he finally backed down and saved Kirigiri by giving her the antidote? It would be extremely unsatisfying.

I think his target in this particular case was Naegi, not Kirigiri. So he may have just relented. To be honest I'm saying this because it's almost confirmed Ryouta is the mastermind. I mean who is left? Munakata, Naegi, Asahina and Ryouta. Munakata probably isn't the killer and it'd be ludicrous for either Asahina or Naegi to be... unless it's a twist and it's Asahina... probably not.

Ryouta seems most likely. Along with that mysterious fist clench. He is probably behind all of this, the him saving kirigiri theory is just a theory. He seemed intent on protecting her before so maybe he has a soft spot for her I don't know. I'm just guessing with the likely assumption he's the mastermind.
Sep 5, 2016 12:37 PM

Oct 2011
pmfg Kykoko noooooooooooooooo
Just like the 4th trial .....Sacrifice ahhhhhjjjjj😭😭😭😭😭
Sep 5, 2016 12:39 PM
Jun 2016
Angry_Always said:
Manecleis said:

I think his target in this particular case was Naegi, not Kirigiri. So he may have just relented. To be honest I'm saying this because it's almost confirmed Ryouta is the mastermind. I mean who is left? Munakata, Naegi, Asahina and Ryouta. Munakata probably isn't the killer and it'd be ludicrous for either Asahina or Naegi to be... unless it's a twist and it's Asahina... probably not.

Ryouta seems most likely. Along with that mysterious fist clench. He is probably behind all of this, the him saving kirigiri theory is just a theory. He seemed intent on protecting her before so maybe he has a soft spot for her I don't know. I'm just guessing with the likely assumption he's the mastermind.

I agree, I found Ryouta very suspicious but how about the 5th survivor, he is outside and why exactly is he in the game. He doesn't have a bracelet so I think it might be him, also it could be someone out of the game, (maybe)
Sep 5, 2016 12:40 PM

Aug 2016
Angry_Always said:
Manecleis said:

I agree with you on the fact that Mitarai is extremely suspicious. I can see why you believe he relented, and there are some scenes in the episode that could hint to that. I still believe it would be unsatisfying plot-wise, though. Not impossible, but not satisfying either.
Sep 5, 2016 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
I want munakata to die more than any other character in such a long time. I do doubt hes the mastermind though.

also damn 4 characters dead in a single episode, part of me is holding out hope for the living kirigiri theory but im just going to accept my fav danganronpa character is dead for now.

also didnt see anyone else mention it, but this episode did an amazing fake out with kirigiri's death by making it seem like the attacker would get her only to leave the audience thinking it went after candy slut instead.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 5, 2016 12:45 PM

Sep 2015
Manecleis said:
Angry_Always said:

I agree with you on the fact that Mitarai is extremely suspicious. I can see why you believe he relented, and there are some scenes in the episode that could hint to that. I still believe it would be unsatisfying plot-wise, though. Not impossible, but not satisfying either.

You mean it would be unsatisfying for Kirigiri to survive like that? So would you prefer if she saved herself like some have been saying? Only thing with me is, I actually don't want her to be alive.

Don't misunderstand, her character is great but after a rare emotional episode for Kirigiri and her resolve to die for Naegi and her faith to carry on without her, it would feel cheap and unsatisfying for her to just be alive miraculously after that.

Of course, that doesn't mean I think she'll stay dead. If I do, I'd just keep asking myself "why did they include that mysterious bottle?" it must be important and I'm guessing Kirigiri will be alive as a result. If this was no mystery, why would there be a bottle.... hmmmm...
Sep 5, 2016 12:46 PM

Jul 2010
Sirofcoffee said:
SirKurt said:
Danganronpa is filling the fucked-upness levels. It is out of the park.

Izayoi gets betrayed, shit-boxer gets betrayed, Kyouko dies an inevitable death.

Opening says 9 people left. If we count Miaya as a person, 4 people dies this episode so there should be 5 left. I am assuming the 5th person is Hagakure. This brings up the question, could Hagakure be the underdog mastermind candidate somehow

Try to picture anyone as a Aizen like badass evil guy. I accually kinda can see Hagakure being evil. The ones I can't picture are Asahina and Makoto. Ryota is still posible, but I think that he's the hope Tengan mentions, and that that's a finale twist.
Munakata also seems to have some hidden motivation, he didn't seem to have killed Juzo out of some kind of misguided hope. It's as if someone forced his hand.

We're really running out of options for the mastermind and traitor.

Unless it is someone who is supposed to be dead, Yukizome some people say, Kizakura I say. But, Enoshima Junko is coming back for sure.

So, ways for Enoshima Junko to come back (excluding previously used methods):
- She will be animated by Mitarai Ryouta
- She uploaded herself to Kirigiri / Togami / Makoto and she takes over them
- She has a child which shares her ideals (with Kamukura maybe?)
- She has a successor and her ideals live inside them (this would be Monaca but she gave up halfway)
- She comes back as an Android or a Robot (extremely unlikely now)

Actually, it would be funny if these were possible
- Necromancy, so she comes back as a zombie
- Spectrology, she comes back as a ghost

Why I think she will come back?
- DR0 - Mastermind: Disguise Junko
- DR1 - Mastermind: Not so dead Junko
- DR2 - Mastermind: AI Junko
- DR3 - Mastermind: ??? Junko
Sep 5, 2016 12:46 PM
Aug 2016
ok about Munakata NG code. could it be his NG code is he can't let Juzo alive past 4th round similiar to Kirigiri, what else his reason to kill him beside that or Juzo is mastermid (which i doubt he is)
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

285 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

281 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

234 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.