Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2016 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah an episode of another thrilling case and espionage. Spider incident? Sounds gimmicky.

Gotta love how Unit 8 took care of business like usual though. Pretty fast episode, this felt like 5 minutes.
Stark700Sep 4, 2016 10:06 AM
Sep 4, 2016 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
Oh no, Jiro's asking for an Internet connection. And Madoka's joining in this operation too, even though just as a messenger.
It seems that everyone is still not remember about Mythos' "current" name. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 4, 2016 12:20 PM

Dec 2014
Giving me Classroom Crisis vibes this episode. I miss that show......
Sep 4, 2016 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was pretty meh! A strike against high rise buildings!
Sep 4, 2016 4:36 PM
Oct 2009
I wasn't super excited by the main part of the episode, after two stronger weeks in a row, but I did like a few things:

a) Funasaka finally getting some real mecha action in true super robot style.

b) Inagi's political power play leading to a crafty non-violent solution.

c) Mythos actually doing something useful after all.

Evidently, we're having a conspiracy for the endgame here.

So far, it's a better idea than the first season's final arc. I hope that continues to be the case over the next weeks.
Sep 4, 2016 8:01 PM

Jul 2016
Nice plot (Polish girl has nice plot and argument e.e).

Loving the running joke of little Jirou XD
Sep 4, 2016 10:39 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode, but one of the weakest ones so far
Sep 5, 2016 12:29 AM

Apr 2009
Mascera said:
Oh no, Jiro's asking for an Internet connection. And Madoka's joining in this operation too, even though just as a messenger.
It seems that everyone is still not remember about Mythos' "current" name. LOL
goddammit Madoka of AR still looks like a person who's high on drugs to me i wanna kill that b*tch w/ a .357 magnum
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Sep 5, 2016 12:30 AM

Apr 2009
Tohka_Yatogami said:
This episode was pretty meh! A strike against high rise buildings!
more like the 9/11 terror attack reference?
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Sep 5, 2016 6:45 AM

Sep 2015
Funasaka's willwear has 2 modes atk and def, very cool. But the design is really not that great. Haruka's willwear always the best <3 Her willwear specialty lies with the extra equipment at her back, so far we have seen an atk lance, deploying mini drones and invisibility.

The governor might not be a total evil, its just that his way of trying to make Japan better is different from others. Most likely the secretary of his the suspisious and teaming with bird.

Well the spy incident seem to fill out the whole episode but it was just an add-on story. The real stuff is still governor/secretary and the relationship with the bird within the episode.
Sep 6, 2016 7:26 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A far more serious and a darker episode than the last
Looks like the last episode was preparing us for this

It seems strange that the central government does not want unit 8 and the police
involved in this case but rather rely on private forces

Banning high rise buildings is an interesting idea to be sure
but not that realistic though

Wow that demonstration though
First time i seen so many willwears at once and man what a sight it is

The private industry in the future must be really effective when
even law enforcement agencies hire them

As always Kuroki is too hot headed and makes trouble for the erst of his unit.

Man the governor has guts facing a oncoming rush of willwears by himself with no
protection whatsoever. But then again bringing unit 8 in will just make things worst

That scene when the civilians came out to defend him was also well done.
The central topic is always going to be about willwear and its use though

The arrest and combat scene with the spider was short but was well done and executed
as well

Hm i wonder did the governor set this all up i wonder
and looks like bird would come back soon i think
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2016 9:26 AM

Jul 2008
Inagi is way too happy to create all these volunteer groups that aid the authorities. I can't imagine this leading to something good...
Sep 6, 2016 2:24 PM

Oct 2011
Inagi is the mastermind omg
Sep 10, 2016 12:59 AM

Oct 2008
I think I'm going to support Mythos side because of: "but if Bird was working with Inagi..."
5/5.

Nov 11, 2016 11:16 AM

Mar 2015
I like the undertones in this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 18, 2022 9:30 PM

Jan 2010
This was another pretty good episode. I like that, in attempting to pass a law to limit high rise construction, this would put construction workers out of work. However, if those construction works were to riot in their Willwear, it would result in stricter regulations on civilian Willwear usage, impacting the elderly workers. It highlights the importance of civil discussion on political issues, and while demonstrations are fine, use of force and disrupting others isn't.

Granted, by the end of the episode, all of this could have been a large conspiracy to hoister Inagi's position, so perhaps any good from this episode could amount to nothing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

41 by Ronninn »»
May 1, 2022 5:25 AM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2016

20 by Ronninn »»
May 1, 2022 4:25 AM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

24 by TsunderesTheBest »»
Apr 29, 2022 12:04 PM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

19 by Shocked »»
Apr 18, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

27 by Shocked »»
Apr 18, 2022 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.