Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2016 2:46 AM

May 2016
OK guys I've followed up on a friends recommendation to see bakemonogatari, but when i checked it it had a prequel movie and that had a prequel movies , so i started to watch owarimonogatari and got confused and stopped there are just so many gataris, so if smeone cud please tell me the order in which i wud have to watch , that would be great
Sep 4, 2016 2:51 AM

Feb 2013
NJ_animeluvr said:
OK guys I've followed up on a friends recommendation to see bakemonogatari, but when i checked it it had a prequel movie and that had a prequel movies , so i started to watch owarimonogatari and got confused and stopped there are just so many gataris, so if smeone cud please tell me the order in which i wud have to watch , that would be great

why owarimonogatari xD? the only 1 before bake is
kizumonogatari which is out of 3 movies.. and just 1 is out so far the order you should watch is
bakemonogatari > nisemonogatari > nekomonogatari > monogatari 2nd season > tsukimonogatari > owarimonogatari > hanamonogatari > kizumonogatari (which is not finished yet...
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Sep 4, 2016 3:16 AM
Feb 2016
The Airing Order:
Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari: Kuro
Monogatari Series Second Season
Hanamonogatari
Tsukimonogatari
Owarimonogatari
Koyomimonogatari
Kizumonogatari (not finished)

I suggest you don't watch it in chronological order, Bakemonogatari works best as the entry point to the series.
Sep 4, 2016 3:35 AM

Apr 2016
Watch it by the release order, which goes like so:
Bakemonogatari-Nisemonogatari-Nekomonogatari:Kuro-Monogatari series second season-Hanamonogatari-Tsukimonogatari-Owarimonogatari-Koyomimonogatari-Kizumonogatari
currently in a state of denial
Sep 4, 2016 5:40 AM

May 2016
Smooki said:
NJ_animeluvr said:

kizumonogatari which is out of 3 movies.. and just 1 is out so far the order you should watch is
bakemonogatari > nisemonogatari > nekomonogatari > monogatari 2nd season > tsukimonogatari > owarimonogatari > hanamonogatari > kizumonogatari (which is not finished yet...

Because that had the highest rating, well that was foolish
Thankx btw :)
Sep 4, 2016 5:40 AM

May 2016
Thanks everyone !
Sep 4, 2016 5:43 AM

Feb 2013
NJ_animeluvr said:
Smooki said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17074/Monogatari_Series__Second_Season?q=monoga
monogatari 2nd season has the highest ranking
to be honest it deserves it . it has the best story arcs
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Sep 4, 2016 5:46 AM

May 2016
Smooki said:
NJ_animeluvr said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17074/Monogatari_Series__Second_Season?q=monoga
monogatari 2nd season has the highest ranking
to be honest it deserves it . it has the best story arcs
Ok oops , well maybe it had he 2nd best rating xD
Sep 13, 2016 10:34 AM

May 2016
okay guys i've watched upto monogatari second season , now i'm stuck again,

some of you said to watch in the order if airing thats is
hana-tsuki-owari
while others recommended watching it in order of story
tsuki-owari-hana

i like to enjoy it as much as possible , so i 'm going to go with the airing order

give me ur take on this
Sep 18, 2016 9:59 PM

Jun 2015
NJ_animeluvr said:
okay guys i've watched upto monogatari second season , now i'm stuck again,

some of you said to watch in the order if airing thats is
hana-tsuki-owari
while others recommended watching it in order of story
tsuki-owari-hana

i like to enjoy it as much as possible , so i 'm going to go with the airing order

give me ur take on this

If you have finished Monogatari Second Season, you honestly could go different routes without getting confused because you have the meat of the story down. Either of those recommendations are good, though I like the second one better. So Tsuki-Owari-Hana. It's not airing order, but Hana and Tsuki are both kind of their own stories.

The most important thing you need to remember to avoid confusion is that chronologically the order is Owari -> Tsuki -> Hana. Also, the first half of Owari actually happens AFTER the second half of Owari (I hope this isn't hurting your brain too much lol). Keep that in mind and you should be fine :D

Timeline for reference: http://i.imgur.com/mw98DHt.jpg
Sep 20, 2016 3:06 AM

May 2016
arigato !!!!!!!
:)

More topics from this board

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

10 by boguda »»
25 seconds ago

» if anyone is into some messed up manhwas read I Tamed My Ex-Husband's Mad Dog

Rijouku - Apr 1

2 by Rijouku »»
2 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

18 by windyshadow »»
3 hours ago

» I have read and watched so many reincarnated OP MC and 99.99% of them are focus on magic and non-magic is pretty much useless, but is plot with latter actually exist?

aLotQuestion_ - Apr 10

14 by nishant0 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.