Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Jul 27, 2016 3:10 PM

Jun 2016
Rin's going to be a powerful Mage in future.
Aug 11, 2016 12:56 AM
Aug 2015
Why is it considered a filler episode? It added some more information about mana, presented a new character (Rin), and gave us more info about Berserker and Karya.

(Fate/Zero is my first anime from Fate series. Maybe for fans of the past novels, all of this info maybe already known for them.)
Aug 26, 2016 10:01 PM

Mar 2015
bonifide said:
-Quasar said:
Weakest episode.

They could have skipped this and not a single fuck will be missed.

Also, what is the point of creating a thread if you haven't watched it yet or any input to post?

Yeah this was the most boring episode and i actually kept skipping through the whole thing. If i want to see Rin i rather see the teenage one. LOL

Seems like Gamaliel cant take it when somebody calls a boring episode boring.

If you're one of those people who skips through the content you're meant to see and then have the audacity to rate or give your opinion on it, / ur wrists

People calling this a filler. I must have missed the entire episode where Rin was playing baseball with her friends at school.
Aug 27, 2016 6:37 AM

Oct 2010
Wicked_Edward said:
bonifide said:

Yeah this was the most boring episode and i actually kept skipping through the whole thing. If i want to see Rin i rather see the teenage one. LOL

Seems like Gamaliel cant take it when somebody calls a boring episode boring.

If you're one of those people who skips through the content you're meant to see and then have the audacity to rate or give your opinion on it, / ur wrists

People calling this a filler. I must have missed the entire episode where Rin was playing baseball with her friends at school.

Can't believe you responding to a comment that old. I barely remember this anime regardlesss. lol
Aug 27, 2016 12:52 PM

Mar 2015
bonifide said:
Wicked_Edward said:

Can't believe you responding to a comment that old. I barely remember this anime regardlesss. lol
Such is MAL, baby!!
Sep 22, 2016 10:54 PM

Jul 2009
Great Rin Episode!

Though I kinda didn't like her meddling, but she was a kid after all.

At least we had a sneak peak about Rin and all.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 17, 2016 4:13 PM

Mar 2010
Decent episode, was too lucky for rin in the end.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 18, 2017 6:19 AM

Dec 2016
good episode, even tough it was basically filler!

(yes i know Rin will be important in the future)
Jan 24, 2017 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Lol, a majority of people are shitting on this episode, and its my favorite one of the first 10 the only one that comes close is episode 2 (I have seen all of fate/zero and UBW, I'm rewatching Zero season 1 right now)
Mar 21, 2017 2:54 PM
Nov 2016
Rin is so cute. She's going to be a great mage one day since she saved all those kids at her age. I know she's grown up in the Fate/stay night series and I wonder what she'll be like.
Apr 13, 2018 7:57 PM
Feb 2017
Rin's adventure. Best episode by far. Rin has saved much more people than shirou ever will.

May 2, 2018 9:50 AM

Sep 2017
Filler episode.

I hope Tokiomi Tohsaka dies and Berserker wins. And fuck Aoi. Uniting Sakura chan is better than anything the others can do. I hate Aoi and Tokiomi for selling their daughter. FUCK THEM.

Animation and OST are good for this episode. But Rin being the hero was so wasteful. Nothing happened and looks like we have 3 episodes for 6 of them to die(including assassin).

If nothing is resolved by the final episode, I ain't gonna watch the second season.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 9, 2018 1:58 PM

Feb 2018
That was a complete filler. Yaaawn.
May 17, 2018 12:26 AM

Sep 2013
I really liked this episode. I'm just surprised they took an episode to do a filler story with so much remaining to be resolved in the last few episodes.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 3, 2018 11:05 AM

Feb 2015
This episode is making me think of elevating Rin from 2nd best girl to best girl.
Dec 19, 2018 10:21 PM

Jan 2014
This episode made me feel that UBW is the true sequel. It kinda emphasizes that the Matou side of the story is unnecessary and not as important. They are the consistent supporting characters of the series. It also gave us a glimpse of how important Rin's character will be later on.
Recommend me an anime
Jan 23, 2019 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
My favorite episode so far, and its a filler! Rin was so cute and awesome, but makes me wonder what would have happened if she failed and wasn't a mage ... she experienced some pretty dark stuff for a kid.
Apr 4, 2019 8:47 AM
Nov 2015
such a waste of time
Apr 19, 2019 6:08 AM
Jan 2016
The only reason I enjoyed some parts of this episode was that I was expecting Rin to be captured by Caster, thus forcing Tokiomi to go after Caster with all he has, and just imagining how that would change the whole war kept me excited for the whole time.

Well I was disappointed... I'm not blaming this on the episode though, it's just me expecting a different turn of events.

All in all, if I had skipped this episode I probably wouldn't have lost much, though the scene with Kariya talking to Aoi was good.
KendotsApr 19, 2019 7:20 AM
May 2, 2019 3:17 AM

Sep 2014
smoll Rin episode, nicu
she is so cute when she isnt a brat. Smug loli for the win.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 12, 2019 9:40 AM

Dec 2018
Got no idea why Kariya assault Rin and decided to put her on some place.

Kariya got a strong Berserker, I wonder why he didn't just order Berserker to kill Zouken. That's prolly the faster route than obtaining the Holy Grail.

He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 12, 2019 12:31 PM

Oct 2014
mostly a shitty filler episode focused on worst FSN girl.
Kish0 said:

he didn't assault her, he protected her from the tentacle monster and she passed out, maybe more in reaction to his face rather than the bugs

he placed her in that park so her mother can find her
Kish0 said:
Kariya got a strong Berserker, I wonder why he didn't just order Berserker to kill Zouken.

1. killing zouken isn't that simple
2. zouken's worms are inside kariya's body, he could probably end kariya's life at any moment if he felt like it
Jun 12, 2019 7:42 PM

Dec 2018
Shayon said:
mostly a shitty filler episode focused on worst FSN girl.
Kish0 said:

he didn't assault her, he protected her from the tentacle monster and she passed out, maybe more in reaction to his face rather than the bugs

he placed her in that park so her mother can find her
Kish0 said:
Kariya got a strong Berserker, I wonder why he didn't just order Berserker to kill Zouken.

1. killing zouken isn't that simple
2. zouken's worms are inside kariya's body, he could probably end kariya's life at any moment if he felt like it

Hmmm that makes sense, thx for clearing things up. Guess they should've explain more about the worm.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 27, 2019 5:38 PM

Jul 2016
This was cute to watch, Rin is just too adorable!!
Aug 5, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2014
Little Rin such a cute badass and lol that ahegao
Being Kariya is suffering, felt bad for the guy.
Sep 26, 2019 10:10 AM
Dec 2017
Rin is total badass. i wish i could see more about her...
Oct 1, 2019 5:55 PM

Nov 2014
i seriously hate Rin putting herself in danger over and over again and and just because she's one of the important characters she get that thick plot armor and doesn't die like all the other poor kids and thus she can be as careless as she want and she'd still live on. When i saw her destroy that bracelet with sheer willpower?? when she could barely produce an ice crystal sculpture before i honestly was fucking done with her bullshit. it's just unfair to the other kids that she doesn't have to pay for being so careless and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

aside from that, i like how the moral of this episode is "reading books can get you killed" lol

guyklc said:
I actually did think that this was a filler, but it was an enjoyable one, nonetheless. It's probably because I really disliked Rin after Heavens' Feel, but thanks to this episode, I started to like her again.

im the exact opposite. i don't even watch heavens' feel and i already dont like her
ttcchenOct 1, 2019 5:58 PM
Jan 31, 2020 10:51 PM

Dec 2014
Nice to see a side effects like that...damn Rin was cute
Feb 29, 2020 6:38 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Everyone in the comments is really into this Rin character for some reason? (I'm guessing she's in the series that I haven't watched yet...?) Tbh, I'm not sure why I'm really supposed to care about any of this plot line? Felt like a total random/pointless detour. Go back to the main story, it was just getting good!

Also, no Lancer so that's strike two.

On a positive note - I hate that red-haired fucker so it was fun to see him getting beaten by a little girl. Still really enjoying this series so far.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jun 1, 2020 7:03 AM
Nov 2018
I like this ep actually. I forgot there's Rin ep in Fate/Zero. Rin Tohsaka is stubornish and that heroic since she was so little. lol
Also nerdish and kinda Emma Watsonish.
And when Fate/UWB,

Rin >>> Saber

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Jun 20, 2020 2:54 AM

Jun 2019
I wonder why did Toosaka give his 2nd daughter to Zouken? It makes no sense.
lettuce<3
Jun 20, 2020 3:03 AM

Jan 2020
Rin is total badass. i wish i could see more about her...

i think you should watch UBW
Jun 20, 2020 11:50 AM
Jul 2018
Something I found weird in this episode was how overpowered Rin was in this episode, though still enjoyed it.
Accelxration said:
It’s part of something mages do apparently especially to maintain the 3 main families, (Tohsakas, Einzeberns, and Matous), the problem is only the Tohsakas still practice that tradition.
Jun 25, 2020 1:15 PM

Jun 2020
I don't care if this episode was "unnecessary" or "filler". It was important to watch to see the depth of Rin Tohsaka, plus she's just amazing, how could you not want to watch an episode evolving around her?
Jun 25, 2020 1:17 PM

Jun 2020
_h3Jash said:
Something I found weird in this episode was how overpowered Rin was in this episode, though still enjoyed it.
Accelxration said:
It’s part of something mages do apparently especially to maintain the 3 main families, (Tohsakas, Einzeberns, and Matous), the problem is only the Tohsakas still practice that tradition.

She wasn't overpowered, she is a mage. Yeah she was a child, but she was visually struggling and throughout the episode, you could see her working on her magic. She worked for that power, it wasn't just handed to her.
Jun 25, 2020 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
Flamie_x said:
She wasn't overpowered, she is a mage. Yeah she was a child, but she was visually struggling and throughout the episode, you could see her working on her magic. She worked for that power, it wasn't just handed to her.
I highly doubt that she could be stronger than Ryuunosuke and win; while in the exact same episode lose to the weakest master in this show, (Kariya), and get scared like crazy.
Jun 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Jun 2020
_h3Jash said:
Flamie_x said:
I highly doubt that she could be stronger than Ryuunosuke and win; while in the exact same episode lose to the weakest master in this show, (Kariya), and get scared like crazy.

The only thing she was capable of doing was destroying the wrist band and running away with the other kids. It's not like she whooped some serious ass and destroyed him.
Sep 5, 2020 9:04 AM

Aug 2020
In my opinion, for a filler it was well made. Seeing Kariya is always heartbreaking, he suffers so much just for Sakura. So far this show is really good, I'm excited to see how the climax of this season will look like.
Dec 11, 2020 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
Kariya is a man, a good character. Unfortunately he seems to not the type who will win the war....

Is good to see loli Rin in action :p
Watch aria the animation and it's sequel.
Dec 15, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2019
I watched FSN 2006 first so its nice to have a Rin episode.
Feb 8, 2021 10:36 AM
Jun 26, 2021 5:34 AM

Feb 2019
Man, I was so afraid something bad would happen to Rin. But well,
, but still...

Knew Kariya was gonna save her. I wonder how he found her though. Maybe he's got familiars nearby. I'm rooting for Kariya because after watching Heaven's Feel, I just can't imagine what sort of hell awaits Sakura in the years between this series and the movie.

Out of all the Masters, I'm rooting most for Kariya to win, but I'm hoping the Einzberns all survive, but for that Saber has to lose (die)... Wow, talk about a complicated war.
Oct 29, 2021 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
Rin practicing.
Tokiomi.
Damn. Dat book.
Rin's early birthday present.
Kotone didn't come to school.
Rin sees Ryuunosuke.
Rin found Kotone.
Ryuunosuke got Rin.
Rin broke the bracelet.
Kariya saved Rin.
Assassin is watching them.
Dat ending.

I had to laugh. Rin climbing on the chair and throwing boxes at Ryuunosuke as slowly as she did felt so unrealistic. In a real scenario, he snatches her up quickly and knocks her out. Heck, he wouldn't even let her touch the bracelet. He wouldn't just stand there as she goes MADA MADA! on the bracelet (even though he doesn't know she's a mage in training).
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 5, 2021 10:41 AM
Aug 2017
Very nice episode. Kariya good man for saving Rin.
Nov 13, 2021 5:27 PM

Jun 2020
-Quasar said:
Weakest episode.

They could have skipped this and not a single fuck will be missed.
homie spittin 📠📠
Dec 28, 2021 10:16 AM

Jun 2019
An episode from Rin's perspective. I love how brave she was in the episode. But, it could have gone much worse. I'm glad that she's alright.
Apr 27, 2022 8:26 PM

Feb 2021
1/5. Anime Rin annoys the living shit out of me. Plus this show couldn't waste more than it already has with fillers
Jun 12, 2022 11:04 AM
Nov 2020
What's kind of relation between Rin's mother and berserk's master?
Sep 22, 2022 3:24 PM

Feb 2020
Adatius said:
renzbiohazard said:
This episode made me feel that UBW is the true sequel. It kinda emphasizes that the Matou side of the story is unnecessary and not as important. They are the consistent supporting characters of the series. It also gave us a glimpse of how important Rin's character will be later on.

lol no, UBW only makes up 1/3 of FSN

maybe you should say that after you've read Heaven's feel route, another full route that is just as long as UBW, explores more lore and answers questions that were never answered in the previous two routes, and ties up with FZ far more than UBW. HF is actually memed to be the "true sequel" to FZ, even though no single FSN route can act as a sequel on it's own

you are making a statement on something that you never fully watched nor read

Old post, sorry.
I agree, after playing the entire VN, I feel that HF is the true follow up to Zero:
Kiritsugu and Ilya, Zouken and Sakura, the Tohsaka family legacy, the origins of the War, actual answers about the corrupted grail, everything about Kirei, and especially the battle in front of Angra Mainyu between Kirei and Shirou, which directly parallels the one between Kirei and Kiritsugu.
Honestly the only thing that isn't really followed up on is Gilgamesh, but that is already well covered by the other 2 routes.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Jan 3, 2023 7:08 AM

Nov 2020
mmm loli Rin *breathes heavily*
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.