Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2016 5:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Geldor Boinzott?..

He's going to have to explain himself a bit more if he really is the traitor.
Mar 28, 2016 3:46 PM

Sep 2013
I still believe William Vengeance is a traitor amongst them. Should I say, he's actually Licht.

same smile, and same eyes.

The author trying to throw me off or what? ;)
eunoia33Mar 28, 2016 4:24 PM

Mar 28, 2016 10:05 PM

Jan 2015
Omg i just love Aster ahaha.
Mar 28, 2016 10:06 PM

Jan 2015
zachfoss said:
I still believe William Vengeance is a traitor amongst them. Should I say, he's actually Licht.

The guy from the Black Bulls, Aster's captain already knows this. I think.
Mar 28, 2016 11:35 PM

Sep 2013
Madara22 said:
zachfoss said:

Haha yeah, he was like "It's not like you can use light magic, right?"

Mar 29, 2016 5:02 AM

Jul 2012
It wasn't Vengeance, at least for now. And it didn't feel like Geldor is the traitor.
I thought there would be some answers in this chapter, well waiting for the next one.
Mar 29, 2016 7:08 AM

Mar 2015
zachfoss said:

i think geldor is being 3rd person. he is selling information to them and he also got information from them. that's why he is traitor. when this one is actually traitor, it's not like he sell information because he is the one that get it and use it.

this series is just getting better and better.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 29, 2016 10:07 AM

May 2014
Huh, who's Geldor, was chapter 54 his first introduction? I mean I have never before seen him in my experience of reading this manga.
And he's a captain lol? And who's the new chick :o
The 19 year old, haven't seen her before either, and she can't be Fuego Leon's replacement as they said it wasn't decided on yet.
Apr 4, 2016 9:03 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Is he really the traitor? It feels like some other captain might have pulled some shady shit that allowed them to mess with what they said.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 24, 2016 12:19 AM

Feb 2008
Kuma said:
i think geldor is being 3rd person. he is selling information to them and he also got information from them. that's why he is traitor. when this one is actually traitor, it's not like he sell information because he is the one that get it and use it.

The whole thing with Geldor is that he's using illegal means on the market to get rich, I doubt he has anything to do with the organization getting information. If they read his brain, they would just find him breaking the law in many ways so he can't have that haha.

As for the enemies having him in their memory, it's most likely a trick to throw them off. Masked guy was suspicious from his very first appearance, and these WSJ manga always follow through with that.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 24, 2016 7:46 AM

Mar 2015
ZetaZaku said:
Kuma said:

The whole thing with Geldor is that he's using illegal means on the market to get rich, I doubt he has anything to do with the organization getting information. If they read his brain, they would just find him breaking the law in many ways so he can't have that haha.

As for the enemies having him in their memory, it's most likely a trick to throw them off. Masked guy was suspicious from his very first appearance, and these WSJ manga always follow through with that.
or you know, the one that read minds is the one that betraying? (it's revealed that copycat magic is disguse as one of them right?).. that's why emperor also don't trust it.. (i think it will showed in next chapter)
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 20, 2017 9:13 AM

Jun 2008
zachfoss said:
Madara22 said:

Haha yeah, he was like "It's not like you can use light magic, right?"

The biggest problem is that that guy was there when Astra used his power to win against that bronze guy when he first trying to get into a squat.
So he should have known that Astra has those swords and book and yet the light guy looked supriced and angry seeing him using those.
If he is the same person then the author really bullshited with that one.

Kuma said:
ZetaZaku said:

or you know, the one that read minds is the one that betraying? (it's revealed that copycat magic is disguse as one of them right?).. that's why emperor also don't trust it.. (i think it will showed in next chapter)

You may be on to something. That brain reading guy may be on it as well.
Apr 24, 2019 6:32 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I think he's just an inbetween guy. I doubt this guy was doing that much.

In other news, the paint magic is super beautiful, I have to hand it to Tabata with some of the aesthetics
Apr 26, 2019 3:03 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Come on, it's a step up, of course, they wouldn't want to reveal the real traitor yet, it's still too early.
Apr 26, 2019 3:04 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
zachfoss said:

It's either the truth or Tabata is one sneaky troll.
Apr 26, 2019 3:06 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
KamSung said:
Huh, who's Geldor, was chapter 54 his first introduction? I mean I have never before seen him in my experience of reading this manga.
And he's a captain lol? And who's the new chick :o
The 19 year old, haven't seen her before either, and she can't be Fuego Leon's replacement as they said it wasn't decided on yet.

All of them have already made an appearance on the first magic knights recruitment tournament.
Feb 11, 2020 8:22 PM

Jan 2016
That orca dude looked heckin shady anyways
Mar 23, 2020 12:36 PM

Aug 2018
zachfoss said:

I think mangaka tries to plot twist.
Jul 9, 2022 6:02 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 369 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Dec 20, 2023

24 by ASAPSHARAD »»
Apr 3, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 12 Discussion

jonnjonzz - May 11, 2015

19 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 30, 12:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.