Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2016 9:43 AM

Apr 2011
Can I request recommendations for an anime where the leading character must be something other than human?

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Aug 14, 2016 10:29 AM

Apr 2011
Lestat- said:
Can I request recommendations for an anime where the leading character must be something other than human?

Assassination Classroom
Kino's Journey
Level E
Aug 14, 2016 12:28 PM

Jan 2008
Could someone suggest to me an anime that aired during 2007, please? Anything will do really. 12 episodes or so long. Thank you. ^_^
Aug 14, 2016 1:21 PM

Apr 2014
Rojo said:
Could someone suggest to me an anime that aired during 2007, please? Anything will do really. 12 episodes or so long. Thank you. ^_^

Code Geass
Kaze no Stigma
Hellsing Ultimate
My Bride is a Mermaid
Couldn't really find something 12eps long sorry
Aug 14, 2016 1:35 PM

Apr 2011
Rojo said:

For 12/13 episodes:
Sola
Kodomo no Jikan
ef: A Tale of Memories

ef, especially, is one of my favorites. But 2007 had a ton of great 24-26 episode anime, if you would consider them. Lovely Complex, Seto no Hanayome, Seirei no Moribito, Romeo x Juliet, Bokurano, Terra e... (TV), Baccano!, TTGL, Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji...
The list goes on, but these are some of the shows from that year that I've seen myself and really liked.
Aug 14, 2016 7:46 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Trustful said:
Is it too late to join lol?

Doubt it would count the stuff I have already watched this year because I wasn't participating yet.

answered

KMH said:
Since my post from a couple of days ago was just ignored, let me try this again.
[...]
And I also have a quick question: Love Live! Season 2 works for watch an anime that focuses on non romantic relationships, or not?

yeah, since... where art thou romance?

Sigi-san said:
Can you pick up a dropped anime and submit it as an entry? If you never finished it, but want to give it another try, is it allowed to use as an entry as long as you start over from the beginning?

Is recommended to use new entries. If desired to watch something previously dropped, you need to re-watch everything already watched (unless otherwise specified)

Astarate said:
I don't know if this has been asked before, sooo

I have Naruto Shippuuden on my list under my "Watch an anime one-/two-/three-cours (or more) in length" and it's a high probability that it will go into the next year. Is it still okay to mark this as complete if it comes to that?

Also, I can't find the ages of the 91 days character cast? I would assume they are full grown adults but I just want to be sure.

Then for Naruto you will need to wait till either it's finished or it's December 31, 2016 to turn-in
About 91D, yes, as adults

Shuichi2 said:
I filled out my list back in Jan, does that I mean I should choose a new one and just watch it near the end of my list completion?

I recommend watching the review with priority so there's not much difference between your start/end dates and the date for the review. At most it shouldn't exceed a month or two from when you watched it.
TrashDax said:
How recent must "recently reviewed" be?

SilverDio said:
I can use the anime that I started this season about 4 weeks ago or only the ones that I started today (when I plan to start the challenge)???

The ones started during the challenge period (this year)

Rojo said:
What colour would y'all say this dudes hair is?

supposedly maroon

.... and yeah there are way too many late replies there, just answered those ignored lol (or without a satisfactory answer)
~(^_^)~

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 14, 2016 10:46 PM

Jan 2016
QUICK QUESTION

> Would Detective Conan: The Fugitive Kogoro count as an anime with the main character in the professional field seeing as Kogoro is a detective or does he not? I've been meaning to watch that anyway soo...
erotasAug 17, 2016 6:21 AM
Aug 14, 2016 11:03 PM

Apr 2014
» Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action

I picked Hyouka for this because i saw someone else picked to but idk if it has been adapted or not, all im finding is rumors really so can someone help me find something to watch that has been adapted or help confirm that Hyouka is going to be adapted
Aug 14, 2016 11:29 PM

Feb 2016
hi everyone , I don't know whats happening but I want to participate in this challenge . So can anyone recommend a good josei anime ? I have only watched 1 josei anime its http://myanimelist.net/anime/10162/Usagi_Drop .

Aug 15, 2016 12:41 AM

Feb 2016
finally I've signed up to the challenge . still working on my challenge list looks like its gonna take some time before finishing the challenge .

oh I have a question : can I add any anime I've watched in 2016 to my challenge list even if I watched it before signing up to the challenge ?

Aug 15, 2016 1:11 AM

Jan 2013
AR_Dragneel_ said:
hi everyone , I don't know whats happening but I want to participate in this challenge . So can anyone recommend a good josei anime ? I have only watched 1 josei anime its http://myanimelist.net/anime/10162/Usagi_Drop .
AR_Dragneel_ said:
finally I've signed up to the challenge . still working on my challenge list looks like its gonna take some time before finishing the challenge .

oh I have a question : can I add any anime I've watched in 2016 to my challenge list even if I watched it before signing up to the challenge ?
For josei Chihayafuru or Nodame Cantabile would maybe be good. They're usually quite liked within the genre and I don't have anything bad to say about them either. But I guess also the currently airing Servamp is of the genre too, despite being very different.

And yes, for the challenge you can use anything you started and finished within the year 2016.
Aug 15, 2016 2:06 AM

Feb 2016
aifukola said:
AR_Dragneel_ said:
AR_Dragneel_ said:

For josei Chihayafuru or Nodame Cantabile would maybe be good. They're usually quite liked within the genre and I don't have anything bad to say about them either. But I guess also the currently airing Servamp is of the genre too, despite being very different.

And yes, for the challenge you can use anything you started and finished within the year 2016.

Thanks ❤❤❤❤❤
I appreciate your help 💙

Aug 15, 2016 7:15 AM

Jan 2008
@KMH @Mr_Perv_

Awesome thanks for the recommendations!! I think I'll go along with Ef for now! I just wanted something quick to watch that was a series to finish off my third list, I just have a few more to tick off then it's done.

I'll be sure to check out the other recommendations tho! I really need to watch Code Geass as well so it's probably about time I start that up aha.

Thanks again!
Aug 15, 2016 8:37 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Mr_Perv_ said:
» Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action

I picked Hyouka for this because i saw someone else picked to but idk if it has been adapted or not, all im finding is rumors really so can someone help me find something to watch that has been adapted or help confirm that Hyouka is going to be adapted

can't be used since it hasn't aired, seems to be in production

Emerson_ouo said:
QUICK QUESTIONS

1. Would Detective Conan: The Fugitive Kogoro count as an anime with the main character in the professional field seeing as Kogoro is a detective or does he not? I've been meaning to watch that anyway soo...

works

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 15, 2016 8:39 AM

Apr 2014
SheyCroix said:
Mr_Perv_ said:

can't be used since it hasn't aired, seems to be in production
Thank you for answering my question seems like i have to find something else
Aug 15, 2016 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
Need help with this one.

Watch an anime that focuses on non-romantic relationships:
Aug 16, 2016 5:31 AM
Jun 2013
Can anyone recommend me:
An anime that I haven't watched
TV (Type, not Movie/Special/OVA)
Around 10-26 episodes long
Can have more than one season as long as the total episodes isn't more than 26 episodes
Can be off my Plan to Watch list
Ty in advance
Aug 16, 2016 8:49 AM

Apr 2014
RealMTL said:
Need help with this one.

Watch an anime that focuses on non-romantic relationships:
Afro Samurai or Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu

TrueRayS said:
Can anyone recommend me:
An anime that I haven't watched
TV (Type, not Movie/Special/OVA)
Around 10-26 episodes long
Can have more than one season as long as the total episodes isn't more than 26 episodes
Can be off my Plan to Watch list
Ty in advance
Trinity Seven 12eps or Pupa 12eps but pupa is a terrible anime so heres another Pandora Hearts 25eps
Aug 16, 2016 9:25 AM

Mar 2014
SheyCroix said:

Shuichi2 said:
I filled out my list back in Jan, does that I mean I should choose a new one and just watch it near the end of my list completion?

I recommend watching the review with priority so there's not much difference between your start/end dates and the date for the review. At most it shouldn't exceed a month or two from when you watched it.

Thanks, I'll choose a new one then. I hope to be finished in the next 2 months anyway.
Aug 16, 2016 12:36 PM

Mar 2009
@Rojo
Not all heroes wear cape. Thanks a lot.
Aug 16, 2016 9:04 PM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
Could anybody give me an anime suggestion for the challenge? I would prefer something very short, like a movie or an OVA or a one cour anime-- but I can go for up to the normal two cour, 24-26 episodes as well if you think something is that phenomenal. I would prefer something nice and dark, full of action and suspense, so thriller/mystery/psychological/dystopian or post-apocalyptic/historical anime. A nice slice-of-life is very welcome too.

I will not dabble in any sports, harem, mecha, or ecchi anime.

Thank you in advance!

I am forever your most devoted believer.

Aug 17, 2016 3:16 AM

Apr 2016
Hello ^_^

May I have some recommendations for this challenge, please?
I'd endure anything as long as it's not hentai/ecchi/harem/mecha and also, no longer than 30 eps.
Thank you in adv ^_^

---------------------

as for @gwendal738, I hope you'd like one of these two:
kuroshitsuji (24 eps / genres : Action, Comedy, Demons, Fantasy, Historical, Shounen, Supernatural)
Honobono Log (10 eps / genres: romance/SOL)
Aug 17, 2016 3:37 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
chitochito said:
Hello ^_^

May I have some recommendations for this challenge, please?
I'd endure anything as long as it's not hentai/ecchi/harem/mecha and also, no longer than 30 eps.
Thank you in adv ^_^

---------------------

as for @gwendal738, I hope you'd like one of these two:
kuroshitsuji (24 eps / genres : Action, Comedy, Demons, Fantasy, Historical, Shounen, Supernatural)
Honobono Log (10 eps / genres: romance/SOL)

Unfortunately, as a long-time reader and follower of the manga since 2006, I absolutely cannot stand the anime for Kuroshitsuji and don't plan on watching it ever due to my attachment to the manga and just. Yeah. But I think I will try Honobono Log though, thank you! :D

As for recommendations for you, it seems you don't mind romance/SOL based from your favorites, so:

Natsume Yuujinchou (13 episodes, but it has 4 seasons. Though for the purposes of the challenge you can only watch the first one. xD) -Drama, Fantasy, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Supernatural
Usagi Drop (11 episodes) - Josei, Slice of Life
Hotarubi no Mori e (1 episode) - Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural

Aug 17, 2016 4:07 AM

Apr 2016
gwendal738 said:

As for recommendations for you, it seems you don't mind romance/SOL based from your favorites, so:

Natsume Yuujinchou (13 episodes, but it has 4 seasons. Though for the purposes of the challenge you can only watch the first one. xD) -Drama, Fantasy, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Supernatural

Thank you very much for your recommendations gwendal, btw, I have watched them all,
so I guess I'm going to ask the forum again, or you, if you don't mind ^^

Cheers, chito
Aug 17, 2016 4:25 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
chitochito said:
gwendal738 said:

Thank you very much for your recommendations gwendal, btw, I have watched them all,
so I guess I'm going to ask the forum again, or you, if you don't mind ^^

Cheers, chito

Sure thing! Unfortunately your list is set to private so I can't check what you've already watched, but here are some of my favorites from diverse genres.

Series
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (12 eps) - Drama, Magic, Psychological, Thriller
Kino no Tabi (13 eps) - Action, Adventure, Slice of Life
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin (26 eps) - Drama, Historical, Seinen, Thriller
Hellsing Ultimate (10 eps) - Action, Horror, Military, Seinen, Supernatural, Vampire
Hoozuki no Reitetsu (13 eps) - Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (12 eps) - Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life
Free! (12 eps- actually, I prefer the movie the most out of all, but I think if you don't already know the series or have watched this you wouldn't be able to appreciate it as much, so I am linking you to the full series first ^^) - Comedy, School, Slice of Life, Sports
Gakkougurashi! (12 eps) - Horror, Mystery, Psychological, School, Slice of Life
Gin no Saji (11 eps) - Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life
Joker Game (12 eps) - Drama, Historical, Military
Shingeki no Kyojin (25 eps) - Action, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Super Power
Witch Hunter Robin (26 eps) - Action, Drama, Magic, Mystery, Police, Supernatural

Movies/OVAs/Specials
Bakemono no Ko - Adventure, Supernatural
Colorful - Drama, Slice of Life, Supernatural
Death Billiards - Drama, Game, Mystery, Psychological, Thriller
Sakasama no Patema - Sci-Fi, Seinen
Summer Wars - Comedy, Sci-Fi
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - Adventure, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Under the Dog - Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Hopefully you can find one you'll like! :D
gwendal738Aug 17, 2016 4:30 AM

Aug 17, 2016 5:34 AM

Apr 2016
Wow, you're amazing @gwendal738!
Thank you very much for your recommendations <3<3<3
Aug 17, 2016 5:59 AM

Dec 2014
bdsbff said:
Can I get an anime recommended to me? It's one of the only challenges I have left, thanks.

Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Basho[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation. In the end it wasn't really for me but thanks nevertheless.
Aug 17, 2016 6:25 AM

Jan 2016
Hello!

I kinda need some recommendations for the challenge so it's be really helpful if you were to recommend something preferably short-ish (a movie works too)

Thanks you very much!
Aug 17, 2016 7:14 AM

Aug 2015
Emerson_ouo said:
Hello!

I kinda need some recommendations for the challenge so it's be really helpful if you were to recommend something preferably short-ish (a movie works too)

Thanks you very much!

Here are a few options; you'll definitely enjoy at least one of the following:

Berserk Ougon Jidai-hen
Ghost in the Shell 2.0
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi
Aug 17, 2016 7:22 PM

Mar 2016
Aloha people!

I am looking for an anime with more mature drama/SoL themes. I don't mind the setting nor the time it aired.
Only conditions are: It isn't as popular as the usual suspects and please no shounen + no Ghibli.

Thanks in advance!
Aug 17, 2016 7:36 PM

Jul 2015
Schlopsi said:
Aloha people!

I am looking for an anime with more mature drama/SoL themes. I don't mind the setting nor the time it aired.
Only conditions are: It isn't as popular as the usual suspects and please no shounen + no Ghibli.

Thanks in advance!

I wanna say Assatte no Houkou, but I'm just picking something random that maybe had what you described. :P Maybe have an example of one "more mature drama/SoL themes" you've seen before?

Btw, anyone have any recommendations for me? ^^ Just nothing too long pls....
"Your smile is worth to me more than any prize. That's all I need."
-Io Otonashi

🎶This is beautiful🎶
Aug 17, 2016 7:55 PM

Mar 2016
Serenade-hime said:
Schlopsi said:
Aloha people!

[...]

I wanna say Assatte no Houkou, but I'm just picking something random that maybe had what you described. :P Maybe have an example of one "more mature drama/SoL themes" you've seen before?

I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Unfortunately, I have seen too little anime, to give an example for my search. Maybe focus more on the drama. I like heavy drama with tragedy and some kind of realism. Sth like Monster, X or Zankyou no Terror?

And you are looking for sth short? Maybe here's what you're looking for:
Inferno Cop (fun trash, comic style)
Bus Gamer (the most normal thing here)
Cossette no Shouzo (nightmarish)
Aug 17, 2016 8:13 PM

Jul 2015
Schlopsi said:
Serenade-hime said:

I'll keep that in mind, thanks! Unfortunately, I have seen too little anime, to give an example for my search. Maybe focus more on the drama. I like heavy drama with tragedy and some kind of realism. Sth like Monster, X or Zankyou no Terror?

Never seen either of those, so I don't know. :/
Maybe Death Parade might be a good one to check out?

I think I'll go for Inferno Cop, because it's Trigger, and I like Trigger's works. XP
I'll keep Bus Gamer in mind too.

Thanks~^^
-Io Otonashi

🎶This is beautiful🎶
Aug 18, 2016 12:56 PM

Jun 2015
Serenade-hime said:
Schlopsi said:

Never seen either of those, so I don't know. :/
Maybe Death Parade might be a good one to check out?

I think I'll go for Inferno Cop, because it's Trigger, and I like Trigger's works. XP
I'll keep Bus Gamer in mind too.

Thanks~^^

Isn't Death Parade more Slice of Death?
Aug 18, 2016 1:07 PM

Mar 2016
TrashDax said:

Isn't Death Parade more Slice of Death?

Makes it even more intriguing. ;) Thanks!
Aug 18, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2015
does anyone know of " an anime with a main character that is not Japanese"? :/
-Io Otonashi

🎶This is beautiful🎶
Aug 18, 2016 6:57 PM

Sep 2014
Serenade-hime said:

Based on your Currently Watching and Plan to Watch lists (at least what I have seen):
91 Days
Baccano!

Other ones can be:
Gunslinger Girl
The Rose of Versailles
Black Butler
Serenade-hime said:
Aug 18, 2016 7:36 PM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
Serenade-hime said:

I gotcha covered.

07-Ghost
91 Days
Ai no Wakakusa Monogatari
Ai Shoujo Pollyana Story
Akage no Anne
Allison to Lilia
Alps Monogatari: Watashi no Annette
Alps no Shoujo Heidi
Anime Himitsu no Hanazono
Arslan Senki
Ashita no Nadja
Baccano!
Bayonetta: Bloody Fate
Blassreiter
Candy Candy
Chrno Crusade
Cinderella Monogatari
Claymore
Cluster Edge
Cowboy Bebop
Dantalian no Shoka
Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma
Ergo Proxy
Fractale
Fullmetal Alchemist
Le Chevalier D'Eon
Gangsta
Gankutsuou
Ginyuu Mokushiroku Meine Liebe
Glass no Kantai
Gunslinger Girl
Hetalia
Honoo no Alpenrose: Judy & Randy
Ie Naki Ko
Jormungand
Magi Series
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
Makiba no Shoujo Katri
Murder Princess
Pandora Hearts
Perrine Monogatari
Red Garden
Ristorante Paradiso
Romeo no Aoi Sora
Saint☆Oniisan
Sakasama no Patema
Sasurai no Shoujo Nell
Shoukoujo Sara
Shoukoushi Cedie
Slayers
Sougen no Shoujo Laura
Tatakau Shisho: Book of Bantorra
Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa
Trigun
Tom Sawyer no Bouken
Uchuu Kaizoku Captain Harlock
Wakakusa no Charlotte
Watashi no Ashinaga Ojisan
Winter Sonata
Witch Hunter Robin
Vassalord

These are the ones from my completed/on-hold/dropped anime. I didn't include the ones in my PTW since there are too many lol. But these are the ones I've completed and at least tried, and I am aware my tastes aren't the same as everyone else's, so maybe you'll find something here. By no means is this list extensive though. Hope it helps!

Aug 19, 2016 5:40 AM

Dec 2015
Just a question, would ReLIFE count under "Watch an anime with adults as the main cast"? Thanks~
Aug 19, 2016 8:33 AM

Apr 2010
Tokimeki said:
Just a question, would ReLIFE count under "Watch an anime with adults as the main cast"? Thanks~

No, several of the main cast members are teenagers. All of them would need to be adults for the show to qualify.
Aug 19, 2016 12:22 PM

Sep 2012
I was wondering if there was a way to check how long an anime has been on the Plan To Watch list? I really wanted to watch an anime that I put on my Plan to Watch list that has been on there for a long time.
Aug 19, 2016 12:37 PM

Aug 2015
momokusheila said:
I was wondering if there was a way to check how long an anime has been on the Plan To Watch list? I really wanted to watch an anime that I put on my Plan to Watch list that has been on there for a long time.

There's no way to find out when a title was added on the PTW list; just try to remember any of the older Anime that you've there and pick any.
Aug 19, 2016 12:44 PM

Sep 2012
Puchkov said:
momokusheila said:

There's no way to find out when a title was added on the PTW list; just try to remember any of the older Anime that you've there and pick any.

Thanks. I was just hoping that there was some convenient way to find out.
Aug 20, 2016 8:20 AM
The White Hope

Dec 2015
I still need an anime that was recommended to me from another participant.
Also something better than Baccano! Specials for adult main cast would be nice. :)

Would be nice if it is a movie or a series with not more than 12 episodes.

Thanks in advance. :)

~Mirror, tell me something~
Aug 20, 2016 8:42 AM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
MkayShock said:
I still need an anime that was recommended to me from another participant.
Also something better than Baccano! Specials for adult main cast would be nice. :)

Would be nice if it is a movie or a series with not more than 12 episodes.

Thanks in advance. :)

Series
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (12 eps) - Drama, Magic, Psychological, Thriller
Hellsing Ultimate (10 eps) - Action, Horror, Military, Seinen, Supernatural, Vampire
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (12 eps) - Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life
Free! (12 eps- actually, I prefer the movie the most out of all, but I think if you don't already know the series or have watched this you wouldn't be able to appreciate it as much, so I am linking you to the full series first ^^) - Comedy, School, Slice of Life, Sports
Gakkougurashi! (12 eps) - Horror, Mystery, Psychological, School, Slice of Life
Gin no Saji (11 eps) - Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life
Joker Game (12 eps) - Drama, Historical, Military

Movies/OVAs/Specials
Bakemono no Ko - Adventure, Supernatural
Colorful - Drama, Slice of Life, Supernatural
Death Billiards - Drama, Game, Mystery, Psychological, Thriller
Sakasama no Patema - Sci-Fi, Seinen
Summer Wars - Comedy, Sci-Fi
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - Adventure, Drama, Romance, Sci-Fi
Under the Dog - Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Hopefully you can find one you'll like! :D Copy-pasted this from my post earlier to another participant. :p

Edit: Removed the ones over 12 episodes. ^^
gwendal738Aug 20, 2016 9:30 AM

Aug 20, 2016 8:14 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
momokusheila said:
Puchkov said:

Thanks. I was just hoping that there was some convenient way to find out.

@momokusheila @Puchkov actually there is~ with the Modern List Style Design, use the filter and sort out by last updated xx
should work if you didn't edit the entry after adding it to your PTW list... for example, in my list I have one there since 2011....

Jhiday said:
Tokimeki said:

No, several of the main cast members are teenagers. All of them would need to be adults for the show to qualify.

@Jhiday @Tokimeki with how the challenge is currently set it can be used for that item.... but for how it was supposed to be it shouldn't ...

gwendal738 said:
[...]Sure thing! Unfortunately your list is set to private[...]

@chitochito it's important that when you turn-in your challenge to set your list to public, so I'm able to check the entries.

-------------------
iamnouser said:
can anyone tell me the names of the anime in the banners donated by Dancho in this thread???????
Arigato :)

Please use this thread for any questions.
SheyCroixAug 20, 2016 8:23 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Aug 23, 2016 10:11 AM

Jan 2016
Puchkov said:
Emerson_ouo said:
Hello!

Thanks you very much!

Here are a few options; you'll definitely enjoy at least one of the following:

Berserk Ougon Jidai-hen
Ghost in the Shell 2.0
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi

Thank you so much. They're quite interesting!

Do you think Mei to Koneko Bus works for watch an anime with children as the main cast. The girl is 4 years old but there is a non-human main character so does that disqualify it or..?
Aug 23, 2016 10:34 AM

Aug 2015
Emerson_ouo said:
Do you think Mei to Koneko Bus works for watch an anime with children as the main cast. The girl is 4 years old but there is a non-human main character so does that disqualify it or..?

Nekobasu is not human as you mention it and yeah, that will disqualify it for that particular challenge. As a side note, most of the Studio Ghibli movies can be used for the all children main cast.
Aug 23, 2016 10:46 AM

Jan 2016
Puchkov said:
Emerson_ouo said:

Nekobasu is not human as you mention it and yeah, that will disqualify it for that particular challenge. As a side note, most of the Studio Ghibli movies can be used for the all children main cast.

Alright. Thank you so much for your super fast replies. Appreciated!
Aug 23, 2016 4:48 PM

Sep 2015
hello! can someone please recommend me an anime to watch? it would be very nice if it was psychological and/or horror but i'm open to other genres as well.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (65) « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

55 by Rinenka »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

14 by Rinenka »»
13 minutes ago

» Why are most current goblins green?

Absurdo_N - 50 minutes ago

9 by Kenzolo-folk »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - 3 hours ago

21 by Rinenka »»
18 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

56 by Ionliosite2 »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.