Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 20, 2016 5:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Zeno is awesome, love the chemistry he has with Goku in this series.

Another buildup episode..I really hope the pacing picks up more as this episode focused a lot more on Goku. Kinda nice to see Supreme Kai I guess, he hasn't changed much. Damn that cliffhanger D:
Aug 20, 2016 6:36 PM

Jan 2009
next episode is fucking hype, Super Saiyan Rose!

Aug 20, 2016 7:10 PM

Mar 2013
j0x said:

I was hoping this super saiyan rose thing was nothing but fan fiction, I hate the idea of super saiyan rose I understand the whole black rose thing they call him black and why it's called ssj rose and what it all means but it still pisses me off. At this point I'll be waiting for someone to tell me that there's a ssj rainbow. think about we have 5 colors yellow (ssj/ssj2), orange (ssj3), red (ssj god), blue (ssj blue) and now pink (ssj rose) we just need green and purple.

This just makes me wonder about black even more cause in the preview we see that he's fighting vegeta ssj blue and he's not even in his ssj rose form. so my question is can black even go super saiyan (I doubt he can, like how vegeta can't go to ssj 3)?

also sorry for quoting you but you have the pic and I don't know how to post pics that's not true I'm just not willing to put the actual effort in to it.
Aug 20, 2016 7:37 PM

Jul 2015
So the god of destruction dies if the kaioshin dies. Thats interesting. So Zeno-chan wanted friends. That scene where he tells Shin to shut up was fucking gold. Im really hyped for next ep. Not gonna lie, ssj pink looks legit. I understand that the new ssj colors are ridiculous, but I also hated ssj blue when it first became a thing but I don't mind it now. Of course ssj4 is the best trans imo
Aug 20, 2016 10:23 PM

Feb 2013
Great episode. The next episode seems to be pretty good.

FallenEntity said:
j0x said:

I was hoping this super saiyan rose thing was nothing but fan fiction, I hate the idea of super saiyan rose I understand the whole black rose thing they call him black and why it's called ssj rose and what it all means but it still pisses me off. At this point I'll be waiting for someone to tell me that there's a ssj rainbow. think about we have 5 colors yellow (ssj/ssj2), orange (ssj3), red (ssj god), blue (ssj blue) and now pink (ssj rose) we just need green and purple.

This just makes me wonder about black even more cause in the preview we see that he's fighting vegeta ssj blue and he's not even in his ssj rose form. so my question is can black even go super saiyan (I doubt he can, like how vegeta can't go to ssj 3)?

also sorry for quoting you but you have the pic and I don't know how to post pics that's not true I'm just not willing to put the actual effort in to it.

We only have four colors: Yellow, Red, Blue and now Rose. And Rose is the same transformation as Blue.
Aug 20, 2016 11:16 PM
May 2016
Dragon Ball Super Episode 55 HD
Aug 20, 2016 11:17 PM
May 2016
most important the episode was awsome.
Aug 21, 2016 1:35 AM

Mar 2013
caio_ken said:

We only have four colors: Yellow, Red, Blue and now Rose. And Rose is the same transformation as Blue.

Not true in super they changed ssj3 from yellow to orange.
Aug 21, 2016 2:19 AM

Dec 2011
That's worth the wait for 2 weeks and next episode is hype.
The Pink ssj looks great and can't wait to see it's potential..
Aug 21, 2016 2:28 AM
Jul 2016
Aug 21, 2016 2:53 AM

Dec 2015
It's time for SSB Kaioken to resurface again.
Fellaini is God
Aug 21, 2016 5:27 AM
Nov 2015
DBS has no salvation anymore... Wtf was that bullshit of Kaioshin and Hakaishin being connected? That makes no sense, how would it be possible if there are multiple Kaioshin but only one Hakaishin in each universe?
Aug 21, 2016 5:29 AM

Jan 2012
Damn, Supreme Kai was badly chibified this week! XD

I'm sure that button will come in handy. XD
Aug 21, 2016 6:30 AM

Sep 2014
So,if Kaioshin dies Beerus also dies.Zeno though lol he just wanted to befriend with Goku.And the high-priest is one of the top 5 strongest fighters in the series and is stronger than Whis.Zamasu becomes more and more blinded by his hate for the human beings.Meanwhile,Trunks,Goku and Vegeta goes to the future to take on Black.Next week Black goes SSJ Rose.Let's see,what kind of new shit this is.
Aug 21, 2016 6:36 AM

Jun 2016
good episode. looking forward to next week
Scream!
Aug 21, 2016 6:52 AM

Feb 2013
Zen-chan is looking for a friend, cute!
They went to the future, and Goku was already attacked by people, that's normal.
Aug 21, 2016 7:00 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013

This OST is just amazing. Probably one of the top 5 OST's in Super thus far. It certainly fit real well with Zamasu talking about justice and the petals turning from light pink to a dark vivid pink. Are they foreshadowing at Zamasu possibly also turning SSJ orchidRose?
I do agree with Zamasu in that humans don't learn from their mistakes. We've seen countless examples in the bible.
The scene where Zamasu butchered the Babarian looked sick. Shades of you know who.

Moving on to Goku. Man how is the Earth and the Universe in general still not destroyed yet. This guy is so laid back and yet he manages to talk to higher ups like it's nothing. Nice showing of Zeno's authority. Supreme Kai gets petrified after Zeno tells him to be quiet. And then the Guards back off after Zeno tells them to because they felt like Goku was threatening Zeno xD

One thing that bothered me is Supreme Kai being small or Chibi like. Back in Z he was almost as tall as Gohan and here he's like small than the Old Kai who doesn't even have his back straight.

I wonder who Goku will bring to Zeno to play. No way King Kai is going to accept, especially since Goku's been wrecking his place. Oh Goku, he's really done it now.

So now the group goes to the future and find Mai missing. And Goku getting shot at the end, oh boy.
Preview we see SSJ Rose for the first time. Wow it looks amazing. The Rose color fits real well with Black in my opinion. We see that dark red aura, perfect. So Vegeta going all out at first, well let's see how it goes.

Black's already strong as he is, so I wonder how strong Black will be with SSJ Rose.

So based on the God Hierarchy. Beerus is nowhere near as strong as the new character that got introduced, not even Whis compares to him. Add Champa and Vados and Goku is possibly the 6th strongest fighter, maybe 7th if Hit is included as he wasn't going all 100%. The guards Zeno has have to be as strong as the new guy so that could place Goku as the 9th strongest fighter.

I'm anxious for next, hopefully this arc last for a while and not end it so soon.

Aug 21, 2016 7:01 AM

Sep 2014
wow this ep was actually quite good. Hater gonna hate anyway..

The connection thing between supreme kai and beerus is a bit weird. And if you consider how death works in db its totally unimportant. After all gods even if dead can move out of "heaven". Or rather stay in kamis place (like in DBZ where the old supreme kai gave his life to goku)
Otherwise the story of dbz would make little sense, considering supreme kai risks beerus life when he goes and fights boo. And beerus would babysit him I guess..

Seeing Zamus developement is nice. I still wonder how black manages to look like goku. maybe Zamu isnt actually black? But he will trigger an event that creates black?

From what I saw I have the feeling black is getting stronger when fighting. Not like Hit who just got stronger every second because plot. Or goku reaching new highs while fighting. I have the feeling black somehow absorbs energy. Otherwise Vegeta would clearly one hit him in ssj blue state.

Goku pressing the button just to see what happens is so goku like. Then again they sure made him dumber then ever. He wasnt sophisticated in dbz, but in super he looks like hes from dragonball abridged..

Overall Im very curious how the story will unfold, the chance for a new and bigger tournament is nice. Also I think the quality of super has improved.

PS: as you can see in universe 10, there is only 1 real supreme kai in each universe. Our universe is special because the old one came out of the sword.

I actually thought of vegeta when goku was talking about a friend. Just for the lols because vegeta would deny beeing a friend of him XD Also it would fit because back in dbz goku offered the old kai nude pics of bulma if im not mistaken.
Comander-07Aug 21, 2016 7:06 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 21, 2016 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
We are seeing all sorts of new SSJ in DBS and I am not complaining. =)

Aug 21, 2016 7:50 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode.

Interesting bit about Beerus also dying if Kaioshin is killed.
Pretty funny how everyone freaks out when the King of All is mentioned and how everyone is angered by Goku's informal speech pattern. I like Zen-chan though.

Super Saiyan Rose? Wonder what other colors we're gonna get.
Aug 21, 2016 8:18 AM

May 2011
FallenEntity said:
At this point I'll be waiting for someone to tell me that there's a ssj rainbow.

I chuckled at this haha.

But to be honest, I really wouldn't even be surprise if there is a SSJ Rainbow by the end of the series. Maybe that's when he's even stronger than the high priest hmm... or even the strongest in all universe (counting Zenou out).
Aug 21, 2016 8:18 AM

Jan 2016
if you focus on power scaling/comparisons, you will never like this anime....it will destroy you.
I really hope he brings Vegeta, Beerus and Vegeta are very simialar so it would be great, zen(?)-chan will probably have fun to since Vegeta is Goku's friend but keeps being terrified of mr omnomnom

Zamasu taking Goku's act of friendship, fighting, as a reason to hate mortal was a complete failure. I really hope we get to see his ass whooped.

hahahaha, bye bye goku nice knowing you. Maybe you should press the button before the missiles hit you <3

Aug 21, 2016 9:03 AM

Oct 2011
I know i'll probably sound retarded for saying this but whats Super Saiyan Rosé? Ive never heard of it.
Aug 21, 2016 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
If Kaioshin dies, Beerus also dies too!

The next episode looks so hype!
Aug 21, 2016 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
Goku will go SS White
Aug 21, 2016 10:05 AM

Dec 2014
ok the episode was ok but the story starts from next episode...trunks and gang finally back to the future
Aug 21, 2016 10:17 AM

Dec 2014
Beerus is actually pretty vulnerable to dying knowing that if a Kaioshin dies he will also die. That is kind of disappointing.

And has Goku reached a new level of stupidity? How the hell is he so carefree about the fact that Zeno could blow up his entire universe if he fucks up?
Aug 21, 2016 10:52 AM

Jan 2016
When they said the Kaioshin and Hakaishin are connected... Talking about Beerus, his counterpart is the Old Kai then? That might explain the theory of him being sealed in a sword.

Zen-chan... Beerus reaction for that was the highlight of the episode lol And Goku is the luckiest warrior of the entire existence for having an instant call for Zeno :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Aug 21, 2016 11:49 AM

Dec 2012
Super Saiyan Rose HYPE

Aug 21, 2016 12:26 PM

Apr 2014
Well shit, Black can go Super Blue too.
Goku...being friend with All-chan...haha and damn All-chan is no push over.
With that one sentence, them shiting brick.
Aug 21, 2016 12:58 PM

Feb 2013
FallenEntity said:
caio_ken said:

It's an different yellow, not orange
Aug 21, 2016 3:23 PM

Feb 2013
Good episode. I can't wait for more scenes with the God of all. He's so Friendly with Goku, and if someone dares interupt their time/Conversation, then they will suffer the consequences.

Just seeing how Cold and intimidating he was against his guards or the Kai, while begin so Joyful and childish with Goku Is so funny and absolutly priceless.
Aug 21, 2016 3:40 PM

Jul 2013
Some interesting things in this episode.

Beerus like always in absolute panic when it comes Zero-chan. :D
Also that he would dies if the Kaoishin dies was something if didn't expect at all. And wtf. That High Priest of Zero-chan has the 5th highest strength of all and is even stronger than Whis? No wonder Goku had such a serious look.

Zero-chan is such a cool character. I like him a lot. Goku talks so casual with him whereas everyone else is so genteel in his attendance. So the reason why Goku came was that Zero-chan wanted to be his friend. :P

Finally the time machine is ready and Vegeta, Trunks and Goku went to the future. This will definitely be interesting.

Next episode looks so good. Wtf is an Super Saiyan Rose? Looking forward to see this next week.

Aug 21, 2016 3:52 PM

Aug 2014
King of All is so hilarious lol. Looking forward to seeing more moments with him and Goku!
Aug 21, 2016 5:18 PM

May 2015
I want Trunks to finish off Black (passing the torch and is his future/his responsibility [because Trunks need to grow as a character and fighter {he cannot keep on relying/going to the past to seek help for his future}]) but seen that he now is able to go the Super Saiyan God practically took that chance away so it is up to Son or Vegeta. But you never know, he maybe is the one…

LovelyHikari said:
So based on the God Hierarchy. Beerus is nowhere near as strong as the new character that got introduced, not even Whis compares to him. Add Champa and Vados and Goku is possibly the 6th strongest fighter, maybe 7th if Hit is included as he wasn't going all 100%. The guards Zeno has have to be as strong as the new guy so that could place Goku as the 9th strongest fighter.
That is why I can’t wait to see the Universe tournament arc...
Aug 21, 2016 7:06 PM

Oct 2008

Really? Looks like Black learned to use Super High Tension.

Aug 21, 2016 9:56 PM
Mar 2014
GreenKouhai said:
I know i'll probably sound retarded for saying this but whats Super Saiyan Rosé? Ive never heard of it.

NOBODY HAS... it's new, so you can't look that stupid.

Natsu88 said:

Zero-chan is such a cool character. I like him a lot. Goku talks so casual with him whereas everyone else is so genteel in his attendance. So the reason why Goku came was that Zero-chan wanted to be his friend. :P

Everyone seems to be missing the obvious here... why Goku?
Zeno-chan picked Goku not because he wanted an interesting friend, but because Goku is the only one who could ever be his friend. Nobody else in the 12 universes could ever be as absent minded/carefree as Goku, to be in a the presence of someone who is capable of wiping you and your ENTIRE universe out existence in an instant, and NOT worry about accidentally pissing him/she off.
Aug 21, 2016 11:26 PM

Apr 2014
Zen-chan gave Goku his very own Muffin Button. xD And now we will get the Pink Saiyan Ranger Black as a set.This ep wasn't that bad, but the quality sucked as always. I wonder what happened to Mai and what role she will have in this.
Aug 22, 2016 4:00 PM

Jun 2015
Lmao what is even zeno tho, is he even strong or what.
Aug 22, 2016 6:40 PM

Jan 2016
Light-Yagami-God said:
Lmao what is even zeno tho, is he even strong or what.

Beerus stated that Zeno doesn't fight but he can erase a whole universe in an instant if he wanted to.
THANKS SENPIEX
Aug 23, 2016 1:31 AM
Dec 2012
Wallflower said:
It's just like Goku to never see anyone as anything but equal. I can't think of who Goku will choose to bring along as a "better friend". Interesting to think about though.

Goten and Trunks maybe?
Aug 23, 2016 1:37 AM

Jun 2010
Super Saiyan Rose...?

My theory here is that its SSB+Kaio Ken fused into a new more powerful form.
Based on SSBlue+KaioKen(red) then mix the aura colors = Magenta.. close enough to Rose/Pink.

Somehow Black will absorb the SSB form in the upcoming fight... then Goku will used SSBKK in desperation and Black will get that and create SSR.... our Saiyans bros are going to be in a world of hurt if that is the case....
WallenwhatsitAug 23, 2016 1:49 AM

Aug 23, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2013
With all these colors as super saiyans DB feels like Winx lol.
Aug 23, 2016 8:46 AM

May 2014
The censoring part were bad. I mean come on at least show a red part when the body of that creature got sliced. I mean that's too exaggerated.

Anyways, we got to see more about Zamasu guy. Goku is funny as always. Nice name, All-chan. hahaha, carefree as every. :P
Aug 23, 2016 8:49 AM

May 2014
caio_ken said:

FallenEntity said:

I believe he were referring to the rainbow colors, not how many colors that have been shown. But yeah, I agree that we have only seen those colors you mentioned.
Aug 23, 2016 8:50 AM

May 2014
FallenEntity said:
caio_ken said:

when? :/ can't remember.
Aug 23, 2016 5:06 PM
Aug 2016
Hello, I'm new to the forum I have an opinion about goku black.. I think he's an android😎
Aug 24, 2016 4:36 PM
Feb 2015
mangalicker94 said:
The censoring part were bad. I mean come on at least show a red part when the body of that creature got sliced. I mean that's too exaggerated.

Anyways, we got to see more about Zamasu guy. Goku is funny as always. Nice name, All-chan. hahaha, carefree as every. :P

Why would it show red? Those guys had blue blood.
Aug 25, 2016 3:44 PM
Dec 2010
Hakaishin and Kaioshin are connected? That doesn't make sense, there were dozens of generations of Kaioshins during Beerus time as God of Destruction. Does that mean that Beerus die if there is no Kaioshin alive? That would explain why he sealed Old Kai in the Z Sword. Also, was it ever explained why Kaioshins killed by Buu were never replaced?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/53121/11-colors-youve-probably-never-heard

Super Saiyan Sarcoline next week? Maybe there already is Super Saiyan Mikado but we didn't notice? (not to mention Super Saiyan Black).
Aug 26, 2016 9:34 AM

Mar 2014
Always good to see more Zen-chan. =D

Beerus' reaction to that name was pretty great, as well, haha. xD

I wonder who Goku's gonna pick to bring with him. If I had to guess, maybe it'd be Buu... or maybe Puar?
::End of Transmission::

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 62 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2016

93 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 60 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2016

98 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 18, 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.