Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2016 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh it was alright.

Felt like watching a monster movie this episode with Unit 8 trying to investigate the mysterious problem. Some decent background storytelling about director Kadoyama too. Pretty fitting for Rudra's counterattack as the title. I thought the action is decent for the second part of the episode. Next episode..swimsuits? Lol.
Stark700Aug 14, 2016 10:20 AM
Aug 14, 2016 10:22 AM

Jun 2013
Will anyone tell me if Asami is in this episode! I miss her, ill still watch this episode regardless, just curious
Aug 14, 2016 10:42 AM

Jan 2015
SakurasouBusters said:
Will anyone tell me if Asami is in this episode! I miss her, ill still watch this episode regardless, just curious
She did appeared often, include this episode too. But not directly if you want so, just through the screen and another communication device.

Giant Monster fan?! Seriously? LOL
So it's just another episode of "normal" work of Unit 8 huh? I really want to see another confrontation that involving Mythos. It feels so much thrilling even when not against Willwear directly.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 14, 2016 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
We had a giant monster in this episode.
Aug 14, 2016 11:46 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, the former Prime Minister is a dick.

Also, Bird using a kaijuu hologram to blow up a city? That's, certainly creative.....
Aug 14, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2009
still it's still not enough for this ep it is still trashy
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Aug 14, 2016 8:08 PM
Aug 2014
This episode makes me want to see Shin Gojira so bad.
Aug 14, 2016 9:30 PM

Jan 2011
That bit about CGI sure sounded familiar, lol.
Aug 15, 2016 3:41 AM

Dec 2014
well things are progressing well... Sci fi monsters I guess bird was involved after all
Aug 15, 2016 8:49 AM

Jun 2009
IT'S GODZILLA!!!! Is what I wanted to say.
Aug 15, 2016 2:35 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well well an monster attack to start the episode eh
that sure was unexpected and i felt that i was watching Ultraman for an instant lol

The story for this episode was ok and entertaining though and im starting to like Emilia who is voiced by Yukari Tamura one of my my fav seiyuu's of all time. The part when she and the rest of the cast acted out that scenario was pretty good.

Still i hope that they continue to feature Ari Ozawa's character and her unit in the episodes because they make the case much more fun.

Still too bad that they weren't able to stop the ward from being turned to rubble.

Looks like things will be much more interesting in the next episodes now that the main villain is back in Japan

The lesson learned in this episode was that sometimes CGI is used way too much when the old methods would have been much better. I thought that this was pretty appropriate
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2016 10:23 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode.
Honestly im kind of excited to see how this pulls off a swimsuit episode, lets be honest, all of the girls on this show are gorgeous
Also, i swear to god, Asami better be in it for longer than a brief cameo next week!
Aug 15, 2016 10:25 PM

Jun 2013
Mascera said:
SakurasouBusters said:
She did appeared often, include this episode too. But not directly if you want so, just through the screen and another communication device.

So it's just another episode of "normal" work of Unit 8 huh? I really want to see another confrontation that involving Mythos. It feels so much thrilling even when not against Willwear directly.

Besides episode 3, how can you say that she has been in the show often in this season, all she does is make brief 30 second cameo's, and that was no different this episode.
Aug 16, 2016 2:51 AM

Jan 2015
SakurasouBusters said:
Mascera said:

Besides episode 3, how can you say that she has been in the show often in this season, all she does is make brief 30 second cameo's, and that was no different this episode.
Oh well, if you think so. Maybe you can sum up her appearance until this episode so far. That would make you think she appeared "often". After all, she's now has her own Unit so I guess the right word is "Just deal with it and keep watching". -_-
Aug 16, 2016 7:19 AM

Jun 2013
Mascera said:
SakurasouBusters said:

Oh well, if you think so. Maybe you can sum up her appearance until this episode so far. That would make you think she appeared "often". After all, she's now has her own Unit so I guess the right word is "Just deal with it and keep watching". -_-

Well im sorry that I'm disappointed that my favorite character isn't in it very much,as I said previously I'm still watching it and enjoying it,I had just wondered if she was in the episode, no need to be rude.
Aug 16, 2016 8:29 AM

Jan 2015
SakurasouBusters said:
Mascera said:

Well im sorry that I'm disappointed that my favorite character isn't in it very much,as I said previously I'm still watching it and enjoying it,I had just wondered if she was in the episode, no need to be rude.
It's okay, you don't have to apologize either. On the other hand I'm sorry for my rudeness, I really don't mean to be like that. Maybe because of the wrong word word I pick? But seriously I didn't mean to be rude. I'm so sorry.
Aug 16, 2016 8:31 AM

Jun 2013
Mascera said:
SakurasouBusters said:

It's okay, you don't have to apologize either. On the other hand I'm sorry for my rudeness, I really don't mean to be like that. Maybe because of the wrong word word I pick? But seriously I didn't mean to be rude. I'm so sorry.

It's alright,picking up on emotions is difficult through text,so I probably just read it wrong ^_^
Aug 18, 2016 7:34 AM
Mar 2012
Shingster said:
Well well an monster attack to start the episode eh
that sure was unexpected and i felt that i was watching Ultraman for an instant lol

The story for this episode was ok and entertaining though and im starting to like Emilia who is voiced by Yukari Tamura one of my my fav seiyuu's of all time. The part when she and the rest of the cast acted out that scenario was pretty good.

Still i hope that they continue to feature Ari Ozawa's character and her unit in the episodes because they make the case much more fun.

Still too bad that they weren't able to stop the ward from being turned to rubble.

Looks like things will be much more interesting in the next episodes now that the main villain is back in Japan

The lesson learned in this episode was that sometimes CGI is used way too much when the old methods would have been much better. I thought that this was pretty appropriate

Really liked this one, since I work in a related field. Gives a balanced view (like Shirobako) instead of mindless cg hate.
Director's main point is the same as what some malers noticed the huge difference between hi vs low budget CG:
"If I don't have any money, I'd rather use old-fashioned sfx than some lousy CG."
He even planned to combine old & cg together. One episode only & i already like this oldman a lot, rip.
Bunkyou looked like a scene in Joker Game.
Lol Asami & ex-gf.
Aug 18, 2016 10:00 PM

Oct 2011
Loved the lessons from the director about cgi
Aug 19, 2016 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
The ost in this episode were amazing
Aug 23, 2016 8:39 AM

Oct 2008
Bird is back for more chaos!
3/5.

Aug 25, 2016 10:43 PM

Nov 2015
We have some Godzilla shit here, also Bird is back!

Nov 9, 2016 8:46 PM

Mar 2015
Nice Godzilla stuff, shame the explosives went off anyway
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 18, 2022 7:52 PM

Jan 2010
Feels like Active Raid is featuring everything it can to capture the interests of its viewer base. Kaiju? Really?
Apr 29, 2022 12:04 PM
Mar 2022
I feel like this is better when they keep this episodic, like when they do try to actually be serious it's wack. And they're really making this random ass backstories huh.

Also, c'mon, the MC last cour "last season" barely even shows up. But I really don't think that's much of a problem.
TsunderesTheBestApr 29, 2022 12:08 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

41 by Ronninn »»
May 1, 2022 5:25 AM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2016

20 by Ronninn »»
May 1, 2022 4:25 AM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

15 by Shocked »»
Apr 18, 2022 9:30 PM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

19 by Shocked »»
Apr 18, 2022 9:03 PM

Poll: » Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hachi Gakari 2nd Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

27 by Shocked »»
Apr 18, 2022 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.