Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2016 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dang, I feel bad for Momotarou this episode. That hand injury must really be bothering him..

They took that swords fight thing a bit more serious than I had expected. I have to admit though, the last few minutes of the episode was more epic than any others. We need more segments like that with swords fighting again even it's completely crazy with the supernatural or whatever.
Stark700Aug 13, 2016 10:43 AM
Aug 13, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2016
So Momotaro is a fan of Ryuji's father and he has the power of seeing spirits and Mikado is a otaku. Goshi was super funny this episode, I really like him.

I like the fact that the episodes are connect because we also learn more about Ryuji family situation.
Aug 13, 2016 10:48 AM
May 2010
I guess it was kind of cool, but I wasn't sure what I am watching anymore.
Aug 13, 2016 11:49 AM

Sep 2014
Pretty sure I came in watching an idol anime so what in the world did just happen

Mikado reminded me a bit of Keima in this episode hahaha
Aug 13, 2016 12:14 PM
Mar 2010
What the heck am I even watching lol. But it's super so whatever~
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 13, 2016 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
I felt bad for Momotarou. He got an injury on his hand!
Aug 13, 2016 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
YES, FINALLY! I've been waiting for a Mikado/Momotaro-centric episode, and this one did not disappoint, especially since I prefer Thrive and Moons to Kitakore. My only gripe with this episode is the supernatural twist. That really came out of nowhere, but other than that, it was extremely funny and enjoyable to watch.
I thought Momotaro was just heterochromatic. I didn't expect him to possess some sort of supernatural ability, lol.
I really hope this show gets multiple seasons like Prince-sama.

LOL @ Osari wanting to voice Okita. I haven't watched the Hakuouki series, but I know his VA (Showtaro Morikubo) also voiced that character :p

Mikado is, by far, the best character in this series. He's so fucking hilarious and adorable. Plus, his obsession with magical girls and anime in general elevates him above the rest of the bunch. He also gets bonus points from me for wearing glasses. TOO FUCKING PERFECT.
I serioulsy cannot wait for his episode, especially since they've been throwing hints of his background left and right, and I'm guessing it's family-related.

Second best boy is Goushi. He's a true bro, and him being a tsundere only adds to his appeal.

Oh, and I totally ship Mikado and Momotaro together.

Aug 13, 2016 2:33 PM

Feb 2013
_Flan_ said:
LOL @ Osari wanting to voice Okita. I haven't watched the Hakuouki series, but I know his VA (Showtaro Morikubo) also voiced that character :p

This. I just finished playing the Hakuouki 3DS game recently, but it didn't dawn upon me that he was Okita until that line for some reason.
Then I lost it. xD
Aug 13, 2016 2:52 PM

Dec 2014
Well that was something...putting spirits and supernatural together,,,
Aug 13, 2016 3:32 PM

Feb 2015
Unexpected supernatural development but still lots of fun.
The song that played this episode was really good as well.
Aug 13, 2016 5:35 PM

Jul 2012

What?

Glasses guy is really cringy, please stop D:
LOL at the green haired dude who wanted to play Okita. I was like "Oh well, you do have the same voice as him"
Momotaro is really cute, the supernatural thing was off, but I watched all seasons of Utapri so I'm kinda used to absurd idol anime stuff XD

Aug 13, 2016 9:20 PM

Dec 2015
What the... What's with both this and Tsukiuta venturing into the supernatural lol. I thought I was supposed to be watching an idol anime... That said, I did watch Utapri so I should be used to the absurdity of everything.

Gochin is so tsundere it's adorable. I liked how they kept the thread of Ryuji's father.
Aug 13, 2016 9:26 PM
Aug 2016
Welp.

That moment when B-project becomes Ghost Stories (Kaidan)...

Also, was there an end card this episode?
Aug 13, 2016 9:30 PM

Aug 2013
jeejasz said:

Also, was there an end card this episode?

Yes, there was (Onzai Momotaro)
Aug 13, 2016 9:33 PM
Aug 2016

Oh ok. I just had to re-load my browser, for some reason the stream cut out early the first time.

Aug 13, 2016 10:27 PM

Nov 2012
well i didn't expect this show to have supernatural elements too.. i didn't mind it though, it was still a fun episode.
also why is goushi such a cute tsundere?
Aug 14, 2016 2:47 AM

Jul 2012
that was a nice episode despite the random supernatural sword bs
i like that they're mixing units and focusing on only a few at once

also mikado is a CUTIE PIE
i'm also rlly happy that the characters are getting solos

this reference was really fun (his voice actor voices okita in hakuouki)
Aug 14, 2016 4:14 AM

Oct 2008
I thought this was an idol anime
Aug 14, 2016 9:00 AM

Jun 2013
Cant say that i was expecting supernatural in this series, but good episode nonetheless.
Aug 14, 2016 2:40 PM

Oct 2011
Would loved if they were the new shinsengumi in this play.
Aug 14, 2016 3:01 PM
May 2013
_Flan_ said:
YES, FINALLY! I've been waiting for a Mikado/Momotaro-centric episode, and this one did not disappoint, especially since I prefer Thrive and Moons to Kitakore. My only gripe with this episode is the supernatural twist. That really came out of nowhere, but other than that, it was extremely funny and enjoyable to watch.
I thought Momotaro was just heterochromatic. I didn't expect him to possess some sort of supernatural ability, lol.
I really hope this show gets multiple seasons like Prince-sama.

Mikado is, by far, the best character in this series. He's so fucking hilarious and adorable. Plus, his obsession with magical girls and anime in general elevates him above the rest of the bunch. He also gets bonus points from me for wearing glasses. TOO FUCKING PERFECT.
I serioulsy cannot wait for his episode, especially since they've been throwing hints of his background left and right, and I'm guessing it's family-related.

Second best boy is Goushi. He's a true bro, and him being a tsundere only adds to his appeal.

Oh, and I totally ship Mikado and Momotaro together.

Wow ikr. Loved that part especially to :)
Aug 14, 2016 6:17 PM

Jun 2016
starlightshine said:
What the... What's with both this and Tsukiuta venturing into the supernatural lol. I thought I was supposed to be watching an idol anime... That said, I did watch Utapri so I should be used to the absurdity of everything.

Gochin is so tsundere it's adorable. I liked how they kept the thread of Ryuji's father.

hahaha a taught the same thing! plus Tsukiuta also had a Shinsengumi stage play related episode XD! ( I think it was also for Okita<s part, but i might be wrong)

And yeah Goushi is just the most adorable of them all <3
Aug 14, 2016 6:49 PM

Aug 2013
nihon_no_tsuki said:
starlightshine said:

hahaha a taught the same thing! plus Tsukiuta also had a Shinsengumi stage play related episode XD! ( I think it was also for Okita<s part, but i might be wrong)

And yeah Goushi is just the most adorable of them all <3

I keep confusing both anime, and yes, guess what? Another play related to the Shinsengumi. I need the help of wikia, to tell me who is who and what I'm watching lol because I'm mixing both stories.
AnnickAug 15, 2016 7:06 PM
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
Aug 15, 2016 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
jeejasz said:

Oh ok. I just had to re-load my browser, for some reason the stream cut out early the first time.

Here you go :)

I did an album of B-Pro's end cards here.

Annick said:
I keep confusing both anime, and yes, guess what? Another play related to the Shinsengumi. I need the help of wikia, to tell me who is who and what I'm watching lol because I mixing both stories.

I do the same! I was talking about a certain plot point some time ago with my friend, and she was like "wait, that happened in Tsukiuta?" And then I realized that I had accidentally talked about B-Pro instead XD
starlightshineAug 15, 2016 8:55 AM
Aug 16, 2016 12:42 PM

Aug 2013
starlightshine said:

I did an album of B-Pro's end cards here.

Beautiful! my favorite part of each episode, haha.

HanCoo said:

BTW does anyone else feel like tsubasa is being forced into the role of supporting character? She is supposed to be the main character and the object of the guys affection, but I don't really see any of that happening. She hasn't done much in the last 2 episodes and few of the boys seem to be very interested in her.

She definitely feels like a supporting character, I agree with you. But, to be fair, the synopsis didn't mention anything about her being the object of the boys' affection, so it's not really surprising that we haven't seen any romantic development between her and any of the guys. I dunno how accurate the genres are on this site, but it's only listed as a "music" series they should also add a fantasy/supernatural tag. I guess it's just going to focus on the guys and their backstories till the end of the show.

This is the synopsis, btw: The story follows Tsubasa, a new hire in the A&R department of the major recording company Gandala Music. Tsubasa is immediately assigned to oversee the idol unit "B-PROJECT," which is made up of three idol groups: Kitakore, Thrive, and MooNs. This is Tsubasa's first job, and she gets involved in various incidents and accidents as she deals with this group of young men who each have their own differing personalities.
Aug 16, 2016 8:49 PM

Dec 2015
_Flan_ said:
HanCoo said:

BTW does anyone else feel like tsubasa is being forced into the role of supporting character? She is supposed to be the main character and the object of the guys affection, but I don't really see any of that happening. She hasn't done much in the last 2 episodes and few of the boys seem to be very interested in her.

She definitely feels like a supporting character, I agree with you. But, to be fair, the synopsis didn't mention anything about her being the object of the boys' affection, so it's not really surprising that we haven't seen any romantic development between her and any of the guys. I dunno how accurate the genres are on this site, but it's only listed as a "music" series they should also add a fantasy/supernatural tag. I guess it's just going to focus on the guys and their backstories till the end of the show.

This is the synopsis, btw: The story follows Tsubasa, a new hire in the A&R department of the major recording company Gandala Music. Tsubasa is immediately assigned to oversee the idol unit "B-PROJECT," which is made up of three idol groups: Kitakore, Thrive, and MooNs. This is Tsubasa's first job, and she gets involved in various incidents and accidents as she deals with this group of young men who each have their own differing personalities.

I think it's because most people are looking at this like it's a reverse harem with all the boys falling for her a la Utapri (and I can totally understand). Maybe it's the source material? For example, Utapri was an otome game hence all the romance elements, while B-Project IIRC was a series of drama CDs and Tsubasa didn't exist. Seems like the focus has been and still is on the boys' journey as idols, while Tsubasa acts as both an audience surrogate and self-insert character for fangirls to fantasize working close with their favorite idols and having them fall in love with her.
Aug 18, 2016 12:16 AM

Feb 2015
I'm a fan of both reverse harem & be so I'm fine with this show whatever way.

Gouchin my love. He's so tsuntsun.
Aug 24, 2016 12:26 PM

Apr 2015
The whole supernatural thing was really unexpected XD. I guess it was because he had those different eye colours idk.

Good episode.
Aug 27, 2016 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
I was not expected to see a supernatural plot in this anime, but it was the best episode.
Dec 14, 2016 11:00 AM

Jul 2014
Last episode amnesia, this episode possession.... what is going on. lol I still enjoyed watching the episode, there's that at least. But I'm really wondering where this is all going. Seems like things are going all over the place.

Anyway, the highlight of this episode for me was Hikaru saying he'll play Okita Souji. It was too damn funny seeing as― for those who don't know ―his voice actor, Morikubo Showtaro, really did play Okita Souji in the Hakuouki series. lol I've also been hearing Okita from Hikaru's character from the very start, although in the recent episodes I've been hearing Shikamaru (from Naruto) more. Either way, I love him~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jul 24, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2010
Meeh, I don't like supernatural theme in series like these, most pointless storylines ever >_> I guess it wasn't terrible but probably the most boring one so far.
Nov 20, 2017 11:37 AM

May 2013
D'awwhhhh, my bb Gochin is afraid of ghostssssss <3 so precious huehuehue ;P

It's funny how all 3 of them got the part lololol like wtf? How does that work xD

More topics from this board

» Is this harem?

CrimsonMidnight - Mar 28, 2020

1 by Nickcye »»
Jul 2, 2020 8:25 PM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2016

30 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:42 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

41 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:40 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2016

79 by Zixyph »»
Mar 19, 2020 11:38 AM

Poll: » B-Project: Kodou*Ambitious Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

20 by Ryujitomoshialov »»
Nov 8, 2019 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.