Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 5, 2016 6:46 PM

Mar 2016
Does anybody else agree with ^? (Yeah Im lazy)
I used to think Brotherhood was better, but after reading the manga, (And watching more anime) I found it to be a bad adaptation. Horrible pacing and turned into generic shounen trash (With the story of a great manga)

But then, I watched the '03 version and found the relationshio between Ed & Al to be a bit deeper, to be more dramatic, The homonculi (is that how you spell it?) also were deeper, they werent just bad guys after all. And I found
More Meaningful.

I Feel Like people just prefer Brotherhood because
A) Its true to the Original
B)Its ending is f*cking PERFECT
C) The Ending of the Original wasn't exactly "Happy" Although it wasnt just terrible like most people say it was, It wasnt the best but it was good enough.

Overall I'd Say Manga>'03>Brotherhood
Do you agree, or do you think "ITS UNWATCHABLE AFTER BROHOOD WTF!!!"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 5, 2016 6:51 PM

Oct 2014
I can't say I prefer it since I haven't seen FMAB yet, but there are plenty of people who has seen both and prefer 03. In fact, about 25% of people say that 03 is a better watch, although I'm not sure how skewed that data on this is (this was also from a simple poll with not too many votes). I've heard that FMAB is better when watched after 03 since FMAB assumes that the viewer has already seen 03. I loved 03 and haven't seen FMAB, BTW. I will watch FMAB someday, but it is a bit long and I have already seen a similar story.
Aug 5, 2016 6:54 PM
Apr 2016
Yes U might be the only one.........,........
If u haven't watched Clannad after story ,Your lie in April,Toradora,Angel Beats,FMAB,Steins gate...go watch them first.....
Aug 5, 2016 6:57 PM

Jul 2015
No, I meet people who think like you :p
Aug 5, 2016 7:00 PM

Mar 2016
zombie_pegasus said:
I can't say I prefer it since I haven't seen FMAB yet, but there are plenty of people who has seen both and prefer 03. In fact, about 25% of people say that 03 is a better watch, although I'm not sure how skewed that data on this is (this was also from a simple poll with not too many votes). I've heard that FMAB is better when watched after 03 since FMAB assumes that the viewer has already seen 03. I loved 03 and haven't seen FMAB, BTW. I will watch FMAB someday, but it is a bit long and I have already seen a similar story.
well just remember that "you should watch the original first even though this is a remake" isnt a real excuse. I think its the biggest problem, Compressing 30eps into 14 really ruins it and takes away the impact of stuff like tucker. it was 3 eps and then rushed in 2. They also cut out the whole element of "The Alchemist of the People", which I loved. And BTW after a while it comepletely splits off from '03, And I mean going left instead of right level split. Read the manga if you have time/money (Its worth it, and the jokes dont stay the same, which makes it a bit better)

Aug 5, 2016 7:01 PM

Mar 2016
eagleateme said:
Yes U might be the only one.........,........
For somebody who only has 18 days and hasn't seen the original, your saying a lot.

Aug 5, 2016 7:05 PM

May 2015
I liked the 03 anime ending more, I love bittersweet endings. Plus I loved the concept.
Aug 5, 2016 7:10 PM

Jul 2014
hey @RainyRai, you got a new comrade.
Aug 5, 2016 7:11 PM

Jul 2012
I thought most weebs here say that 2003 is the better version.
Aug 5, 2016 7:17 PM

Jun 2015
Why do you put the manga above 2003 if you prefer the story in 2003?
Aug 5, 2016 7:22 PM

Oct 2014
AltoRoark said:
I think he explained it pretty well that FMAB wasn't a good adaption. Have you ever heard of the "uncanny valley" effect? It was originally used to refer to how non-human objects get extremely creepy if they look close to being human but not quite. Similarly, if a story is close to something you love but not quite then it will be a turn-off. FMA 03 can be seen as a different anime that was simply inspired by the story in the manga. It's different enough that its similarities with Fullmetal Alchemist don't become a flaw.
Aug 5, 2016 7:31 PM

Jan 2014
No I genuinely feel that way also. I thought the older version was more enjoyable than brotherhood.

I'm sure some of it could be because by the time brotherhood aired, fullmetal alchemist was not really an original concept anymore since it had already aired previously. Expectations were different.
Aug 5, 2016 7:37 PM

Dec 2014
Yes, you're obviously the only person on this site who prefers it
Aug 5, 2016 7:38 PM

Jan 2013
Yes OP, you're the ONLY one who prefers it over Brotherhood.

Never mind, got ninja'd.
CabronAug 5, 2016 7:46 PM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Aug 5, 2016 7:40 PM

Sep 2012
Let's go with tradition.Yes OP you are indeed.
Aug 5, 2016 8:03 PM

Feb 2013
no
2009 is objectively better.......
Aug 5, 2016 8:08 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
No, 2078's FMA is way better, it has 4D CG

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 5, 2016 8:14 PM

May 2016
FMA 2003 does have its advantages (better character writing, better presentation, better directing), but a lot of the anime-only material is confusing at best and toilet sludge the rest of the time. Dante is easily one of the worst anime antagonists I've ever seen, Wrath was almost a good character, Sloth was just hilariously ill-conceived--why the hell does she have water powers when you'd think, being Sloth, she'd have, I dunno, HYPNOTIC SUGGESTION OR SOMETHING--and the ending is infamously unsatisfying. And don't even get me started on Frank Archer. Holy crap, Frank Archer was bad.

Brotherhood may not have the characters or directing 2003 has, but its story and setting are far more consistent and engrossing and holy shit Briggs is so cool oh my God Olivier is the best holy shit the battle for Central Command was the tits and dat action animation doe, etc.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Aug 5, 2016 8:23 PM

Mar 2016
FMA had hit or miss characters. A good majority them hit the bullseye though. FMAB had loads of characters but none of them were particularly unlikable. There was also a lot more material in general in FMAB, more meat to the story if you could say that and it had a much grandiose feel to it. FMA stretched things out and had mediocre - decent filler. If FMAB went by FMA's pacing, it'd probably be 150 to 200 episodes. I preferred FMA's atmosphere but it felt like more could have been done, and the first ~15 episodes were pretty boring. Otherwise, it outshines FMAB by quite a bit.
Also FMAB had much better production values but nobody cares about those. It had better animation, and while both anime had soundtracks that were suited to it, FMAB seemed to put a lot more effort into making good bgm.

In the end I can't really say which one I prefer but I rated Brotherhood higher anyways because it handled its story better even if the story itself was worse and it had better animation + sound.
Aure0linAug 5, 2016 8:27 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Aug 6, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2015
FMA 2003 is objectively better then every anime ever that isn't Sega Genesis Evangelion.
The manga is pretty good too but 2003 is better.
Brotherhood is worthless and no one should watch it.
Gensan said:
hey @RainyRai, you got a new comrade.

He thought the manga was better though
the pleb
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Aug 6, 2016 2:28 PM

Jun 2015
I haven't seen the 2003 version of the show, but FMAB really underwhelmed me. Based on what I heard about the other version, I feel like I'd prefer it.

The ending of brotherhood was far from perfect..

Aug 18, 2016 6:52 AM

Mar 2016
S
AltoRoark said:
Sorry for Old topic, but I prefer the manga, I just dont like Brotherhood. It was rushed and too gimmicky for me.

Aug 19, 2016 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1488572

See what I wrote there lol. I also agree FMA is better than FMAB.
GaryMuffuginOakAug 19, 2016 8:27 PM
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jan 6, 2017 1:36 AM

Nov 2014
I need to rewatch this, but from what I remember I liked this version long before remake aired.

Jan 6, 2017 1:48 AM

Jul 2014
There are aspects of FMA 2003 I prefer and vice versa.
Take care of yourself

Jan 6, 2017 2:00 PM
Aug 2016
Zelkiiro said:
And don't even get me started on Frank Archer. Holy crap, Frank Archer was bad.

That priest guy that was with Rose from FMA:B in episode 3 turned into a giant with a mechanical arm just because of a philosopher's stone.

Just goes to show you that BroHood had stupid moments too.

This was worse than Frank Archer
AAA_XDJan 6, 2017 2:06 PM
Jan 6, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2016
I've only watched Brotherhood and I liked it. It immediately become one of my top 5 shows ever. I thought it was pretty well done despite some slowdown in the middle, a somehow flat ending and two particular really really annoying characters.

I'm planning to watch now the 2003 version this summer (souther hemisphere here) and I dunno something tells me I'm gonna like it too despite the plot differences. Let's see if I end up enjoying it more than the 2009 one.
Jan 6, 2017 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
I think Brotherhood is as close to flawless as it gets and stands as the best anime of all time
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Jan 6, 2017 2:22 PM
Aug 2016
RottedRabbit said:
Does anybody else agree with ^?

Yes. Someone one YouTube dose. ^_^

Jan 6, 2017 4:52 PM
Aug 2009
There are enough people who like 2003 version and I am one of them. You can see it from some posts on tumblr) I think 2003 version really has deeper conversations and meanings and it is more cruel and sad, but that's what I like. Brotherhood seemed to me like blockbuster, something that everyone would like because it is happy, lots of action, little drama. Good people are really good, evil are evil. In 2003 there are more gray people and that's seems to be more realistic. So I think the reason why Brotherhood is more popular that most people prefer happy endings where good overcomes evil) plus people tend to watch Brotherhood first, because it is relatively new anime with good graffic, I think only people who really like Brotherhood decide to watch 2003 and 2003's mood is really different so I think most of them won't like it.
itwasneversummerJan 6, 2017 4:58 PM
Jan 24, 2017 6:27 AM

Dec 2016
Just ended FMA03. And my fresh answer is that....despite doing some things better than FMAB, the latter is definetely better.

Overall I felt that FMA was better directed than FMAB:

- Despite having a good share of irrelevant episodes at the beginning, the pacing was better, not too slow not too fast; by contrast FMAB is extremely fast-paced and leaves little room for taking breaths.

- In regards to that, many key and relevant events in FMAB happen just too early (I'm talking about 3 specific events during chapters 10-19). That killed some thrill.

- FMA is also more explanatory; there are many aspects that FMAB simply "assumes" the viewer already knows.

- It's dramatic and deeper tone is more suited to the nature of the story; the comedy moments in FMAB are at times excessive.

- Despite their personalities and powers not having much to do with the sins they are representing (apart from Gluttony and Greed), the Homunculi here are better characterized, have more background; in FMAB they feel just as the enemy-tools.

- It was nice watching the boys having to deal more with the sin they committed facing someone who looked like her late mother.

- Mustang's team has more screentime here and it was a pleasure since these guys are really fun to watch.

BUT...the ending. OMG I was so dissapointed with the ending. It was too rushed, felt so abrupt, felt so incomplete, and -maybe I'm biased here since I saw Brotherhood first- but the "twist" revealed at the end felt really awkward, felt really out of place. And that ridiculous looking OP Frank Archer whose comeback was not necessary at all, was the top of the cake.

Endings in series like these where there is only one story being told, one arc being developed, are essential. They can kill the magic if executed poorly. And this was FMA's biggest trouble.

FMAB may not have the advantages I mentioned before, but since it's ending was more complete and rounded (and the concept of the portal/gate was much better suited here), overall makes this version better.
Feb 7, 2017 6:20 PM
Aug 2016
Here is another one who agrees with you: Spoilers for both! 1st and BroHood

Feb 7, 2017 6:25 PM
Aug 2016
I also don't like how MAL list the anime original episodes as "filler" it's not filler. It's "anime original" content.
The majority of the anime original stuff is still important to the overall story, unlike a never ending anime like naruto. Not that all the filler in naruto was bad. Or at least the earliest episodes.

I mean the Fullmetal vs Flame episode wasn't even 100% anime original. It was apart of a extra chapter than was in the manga. MAL is a joke.
AAA_XDFeb 7, 2017 6:32 PM
May 31, 2017 8:16 PM
May 2017
Okay, I have this theory -

The best way to watch Fullmetal Alchemist is to watch the original version up to episode 17 and then switch over to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood starting at episode 7.

Crazy, I know, but heres my logic:
FMA was the first anime that I ever watched and of course I loved it, however, I was kinda disappointed with the ending and how rushed it was.

However, I was even more disappointed with how rushed the beginning of FMAB was. I really appreciated how FMAB developed the supporting characters and the conclusion flows more logically with the entire story... (I mean, it does follow the manga)

BUT the beginning of FMAB is so hurried that you miss so much of the back story!

So, why not mash 'em together and reconcile the problems with each version?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2017 2:42 PM
Dec 2015
Spoilers in comment.

They are both 10/10 for me. I like some aspects of the shows better or worse for both. Like I prefer Mustang being the one who killed winry's parents, in comparison to Scar killing her parents. It paints scar in a darker grey that I didn't like, but mustang was already a dark grey in that he is mass murderer in both series. Also Armstrong is alluded to being a mass murderer in 2003, so I prefer his brotherhood counterpart who broke down in war. That fits his character so much better. Hughes was also better in 2003, and I like dante as a villain more as well.
Aug 13, 2017 8:31 PM
Aug 2017
I have seen 03 and brotherhood plenty of times each and I prefer 03. I think the main reason was because of the way 03 ended. I liked the fact that its was not your typical Hollywood happy ending cliche thing which brotherhood was. Don't get he wrong I still love brotherhood but the ending to 03 was so unique and I feel it suited the tone and style of the show very well.
Mar 17, 2019 12:43 PM
Feb 2019
No. I also think 2003 is better than Brotherhood. Don't get me wrong, I love Brotherhood, but I found 2003 better due to how dark and unique it was. It showed that there is no such thing as equivalent exchange and it's the main reason I loved the franchise.
In my opinion it
2003 handled Ed, Hughes, Izumi, Greed and his Gang (excluding Greedling), Nina, Sloth, Lust, Havoc (because in this version he didn't retire), Basque Grande (Though I don't like him at all), Roy (I love both Roys, but I found this Roy better characterized), and Slicer
Brotherhood handled Bradley, Hohenheim, Kimblee, Envy (he's funny), Winry, Riza, Marcoh, Selim, Armstrong (because he has more characterization), and Gluttony
I personally think Al and Scar were handelled well in both versions

Overall, both series' are amazing, but it's because of the original that I love this franchise. But it all comes down to your opinion. .
"Don't forget my name, Soul Reaper, and you better pray that you never hear it again! Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez...because the next time you hear my name, you'll be a dead man...I promise."
Jun 22, 2019 7:56 AM

Jul 2016
Just finished it. I prefer it as well.
Aug 2, 2019 6:33 AM

Apr 2018
No, I prefer it too and I love the op/ed songs
Sep 1, 2019 5:32 AM

Jun 2016
i just finished fma 2003 and started to watch brotherhood. from the start, I immediately disliked it. I developed this hunch after many years of watching and i got one of them with brotherhood. The intro to brotherhood was literally so bad i was cringing. Whoever directed this did such a bad job from what i've seen so far, also i think the art was just so strange, there was just something off about it. One thing I'll say is that the backgrounds look great, but the actual animation looks kinda cheap, like you can see that they are taking short cuts by making the shot in a place so that they don't have to animate them moving. Something else that i noticed is that the humor is so dry! Sometimes they try to pull a joke at the worst time, i also struggle to see or feel any emotion in them, which is honestly a polar opposite to the 2003 version. The only time i really saw any kind of good scene was an action scene, but i think its only because the scene is going at a faster pace so you can't notice any of the little things in the flow and the art.

Well i just threw that up, i don't have anyone to talk to about fma so i really thought i was crazy or something, here i was thinking that brotherhood is kinda crappy and its like one of the highest rated animes, like did y'all just not watch 2003 or something. I thought 2003 had such an amazing theme and tone, character development is very good, like you can see and feel that they have grown, especially when al becomes what he became in the end. After that, you can feel the contrast between young al and old al because you already seen how much he has gone through

Yeah i just think the narrative of 2003 was so much better sorry not sorry, i'm kinda upset since brotherhood is so talked highly of, but i'll see how it goes? I might just skip to where 2003 left off.
The difference between them for me has been like; brotherhood so far makes me (-.-)
and 2003 had me opening my eyes wide open, mouth ready to catch flies, heartbeat 130bpm, and made bingeing all night by accident
im just so salty

Edit*
so 40 episodes down the line, its finally picked up at around ep 30, but that half the anime broo. that was 1 and a half 20 episode animes i could have watched instead! I don't think it should be taking that long to get into a good rhythm! The most disappointing part of watching this was probably the character's relationship with each other. Its the same characters, but its not the characters that i know and love, they really just missed a big chunk of important character development. I hear that brotherhood gives more development to the side characters, but i diSaGrEe not much has been done, at least not yet, but its been 40 episodes my dude. Im excited to see what do they have left in the last 22 episodes i guess. I thought the messy atmosphere choices and directing were on the anime, but i checked out the manga and i guess i just dont like the manga? again, sorry not sorry

i dont understand why brotherhood is the #1 anime on mal, goodnight
MinervusrenMay 6, 2020 7:12 PM
May 4, 2020 4:24 PM
Apr 2020
I'm on episode 20 of Brotherhood and I am not liking it as much as the old series. The pacing is awful in Brotherhood and there is way to much immature humor, and yet the old one was still funnier! Plus the animation and music was way better in 2003 on my opinion. I didn't like the end of 2003 but the beginning was executed way better in 2003 and I liked the Homunculous origins better. I still like Brotherhood but so far it is not living up to the "better than 2003" hype I read online. Maybe I just need to watch more...
May 8, 2020 7:54 PM

Apr 2016
I remember watching Brotherhood first in 2011 and loving that series and at the time, the general outlook of the 2003 anime from the community was that it was no longer worth the watch despite being considered one of the best anime out there before 2009.

Because of this, I never really watched 2003 because of the backlash at the time. I then started watching 2003 in 2016 because of a recommendation out of a friend and after completing the anime and the sequel movie. I ended up preferring the 2003 anime over brotherhood.

I still believe that Brotherhood is an excellent anime. It's the more accessible and beginner-friendly anime, but I really like the moral ambiguity of the 2003 version. I loved the way all the characters were developed and it didn't expand to such a massive cast of characters that ended up being underdeveloped like some brotherhood characters. I also prefer the music and directing of the 2003 version more. Things like this really heightened my experience of watching it. Anyways, that just my two cents. You're not alone :)
SeasideLuaMay 8, 2020 7:58 PM
Jun 22, 2020 5:43 PM
Feb 2019
I've finished Brotherhood recently and it was generic garbage IMHO, I prefer the 2003 version.
Jul 5, 2020 2:16 PM
Jun 2020
I love FMA 03 more due to the darker story and the depth homunculi are given unlike in brotherhood. I think most people prefer FMAB is newer and something that might have been their gateway to anime. I like FMAB too but 03 was way more unique while FMAB kinda felt like a generic shounen at times
Jul 7, 2020 3:20 AM
Sep 2019
Nope. I also think that Fma 03 is a far better story with way better Plot and Characters.
Jul 7, 2020 9:03 PM

Jul 2010
Both the original and Brotherhood are great in their own way but I prefer 2003 version more. It's not just because of nostalgic reasons (been a fan since 2005). It's because I really like how the story is much darker it is. It has a more mature shonen feel.
Not to mention we get more screen time on certain characters like Nina and Hughes. I've watched the 2003 version so many times and I still cry over episode 25. Unlike in Brotherhood, Hughes had very little screen time and I had no emotional attachment to him in that version.
I also think the first few minutes of the first episode is a strong hook for me. The cinematography, the animation, and the score has a better introduction to the FMA series. Then again, the 2003 version is what made FMA so popular in the first place before Brotherhood came into existence.
Jul 29, 2020 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
Prefer it because it has a better ending, I like the darker story.
Aug 19, 2020 8:48 PM
May 2020
As someone who is anime only for both FMA series I liked Brotherhood’s story better. But I still love the 03 version as well plus it’s nostalgic. My favorite character in 03 is Wrath. I was devastated when I found out he was a anime only character and wouldn’t be in Brotherhood!
Sep 12, 2020 1:38 AM
May 2018
Sorry in advanced for necroing your post
I haven't read the manga, but I just finished watching Brotherhood recently and am now "rewatching" through 2003 currently (I watched parts of or maybe all of 2003, I forget), I overall prefer Brotherhood thus far, but only by a tiny margin. I may also watch the live action movie again afterwards to see where that places on the tier list, because I remember liking parts of that.

I agree that it does become a bit cliche near the end. The final enemy seemed almost comical in the fight, even though he was built up to this super serious antagonist from his back story. In my opinion, Brotherhood has a better take on some characters like the Homunculi, Scar and characters not in 2003 like Ling. I'm not sure if Brotherhood would be disorienting for someone who's never seen 2003 first, because I saw parts of a few episodes (at least the one with key characters like Scar, Tucker, Envy, Gluttony, and Lust) before watching Brotherhood.

There was some plot/lore points in Brotherhood I did quite understand: (not all of these necessarily need explanations)

My favorite character from Brotherhood was probably either Ling or Scar. From 2003, I remember liking Mustang, not sure if this is still accurate.

I think 2003's start is a bit slow, but I appreciate that it's willing to be a bit darker than Brotherhood (the Barry the chopper episode was interesting, since you don't really see Ed scared in Brotherhood). I think the brother's adventure as they set to become State Alchemists and search for the stone works a bit better since you get to see their journey from the start, even though their first few antagonists feel like cheap one-off villains until about Tucker or Scar.

Watching some of the 2003 episodes the art and animation seems to not stick with me as much as the art in Brotherhood, although I can't give an exact reason why. Another big part of anime for me is the opening and ending theme songs, and the first ending theme for 2003, Kesenai Tsumi, is by far my favorite song from the series, I get chills every time I hear it starting up. Only the third ending from Brotherhood, Shunkan Sentimental, comes close. One of my favorite bands, AKFG, does Rewrite the last intro for 2003, but I think I prefer most of Brotherhood intros, since they fit the series more.

TL;DR I like 2003 because it tickles a little bit of nostalgia of anime tropes from that generation, but ultimately prefer Brotherhood for it's production value and characters.
Sep 12, 2020 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
I've always enjoyed both adaptations, but sort of prefer the tone, atmosphere, and directing of the 2003 series. I feel like the 2003 version is what FMA would have been like if it was a seinen anime rather than a shounen anime.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 20, 2008

67 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 13, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 21, 2008

170 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 12, 2009

56 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 11, 2009

57 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 48 Discussion

suki78787 - Jul 13, 2009

44 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.