Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 28, 2015 2:03 PM

Jan 2013
Fairly good ending, enough character deaths.
Wrapped up nicely.
Dec 29, 2015 4:14 PM

Dec 2012
Like the first season, the last episodes are the best and the pacing was very slow at the beginning. I preferred the first season because of the beautiful OSTs and the story. But this season was good too with as always, a wonderful animation and great OSTs.
Dec 30, 2015 8:53 PM

Apr 2015
This series (and the finale) was a major disappointment compared to the first season and the franchise's potential.

The first season was a mystery with an ambiguous conflict, but this season was just a straight-forward conflict with cliched characters and not-very-well-thought-out motivations. I didn't really care about anyone - they didn't give me reason to.

I enjoyed the visuals.
Dec 31, 2015 6:00 AM

Jun 2008
So it ended and the fact that i am glad does not go well for my score of this show.
This show was always more into appearances that essence from first season but it went even worse this season. The slow pace was slower. And while the slow first season episodes threw hints to a mystery(who is Shiro, did he kill that dude? etc) this season was straightforward and therefore the slow episodes were nothing but just slow really since they were leaving the plot standing still. This whole deal will have made a more decent movie than a 13 episode series. And the worse after this basic plot had so much more time that what it needed, they still failed to give a decent characterization to all the significant characters.

The second problem is that all the "let's just look cool with no essence" factor went bananas this season with result of leaving questions, plot holes and logical fallacies everywhere.
Why the fuck is Kuro stopping an empowered green king attack? He shouldn't be able to that no matter how improved or good he felt at the moment. Why is everyone standing like idiots while the plated as getting stole. Why is grey king dude walking around like nothing after losing 10 liters of blood? What happened to the powers of the characters. Did they lose them or not? Why is ninja girl using them minutes later and why is Shiro young and fine in his original body.
Did Neko lose her powers? If she did shouldn't her memory altering lose it's power and therefore remember her past? Etc, etc.

Btw lol at Shiro's great research that needed months with the result of "yeah maybe if we throw a that big sword at them they will be destroyed". Who can argue with such elaborate research, lol.

Even faservice was made bad. It was so obvious that whoever made this show is better at giving girls bishies than fanservice to men because although Seri is an amazingly beautiful woman most of the attempts to give faservice of her was mostly quite badly made really. The show isn't suppose to be a silly ecchi like Queens Blade or something and Seri isn't suppose to be an airhead or silly teen so why are you giving us fanservice of her in the most crude ways possible that make even me a guy loving a chance to see Seri's body cringe?
I would love to see her boobs and naked body and ass, am not prudo pretentious anime watcher that yells that any fansercive moment ruins a show etc but there are better ways to give that than simply throwing a silly cheap scene. It really felt like the ones making the show were going "Oh yeah! and here is Seri's ass so guys please buy it too is not just for fangirls". For Christ sakes, for a show trying so hard to be stylish it really lacked style trying to address watchers other than shallow teen girls.

AnimeJunky said:
Moral of the story is the green king shouldn't have been a power hungry asshole. If he hadn't been one everyone would have been able to keep their powers. I'm really gonna miss this anime.

He wasn't power hungry really. He didn't want to get the slades so he can get all their power for himself. He wanted to give the same powers to everyone.
He simply had a vision of humanity evolving into super humans really.

tingy said:
TheNaturalPerm said:
Treatment of Neko's backstory was really damn rough. Within 30 seconds they go 'yo this happened to you. how tragic.'
Should've dedicated a whole episode to that so that we can actually feel for her and not view her as big breasted comic relief cat girl.

That was not very cool, considering they did make it a point of mystery when Neko's real name was first mentioned in this season. I thought maybe I could care about her a little when her backstory was revealed, but this made me back to not caring about her at all.

I agree with this. She was a character that got significant air time threw the show, so it seemed like a character that could get some significant backstory but instead she got a 20 second "oh, yeah you were also there when that happened" thing. WTF!
MonadDec 31, 2015 6:03 AM
Dec 31, 2015 6:55 PM

Aug 2011
To me, the 1st season was better as always with seasonal shows. A fair ending. Hmmmmm, meh. I don't see this getting a next season. Well not unless the DVD sale IS THAT GOOD.
Jan 1, 2016 11:33 AM

May 2014
The ending were pretty obvious. Even though I haven't watched season 1, and I don't know if this plot were connected with the one from season 1, but this weren't a surprise for me. It were obvious that the green king would die eventually. What upraised me were the gray king. That he survived after so much blood loss. Lol, this can only happen in the anime.

Anyways, as Dance with Devils the plot were pretty lame, but it had some great OSTs/Music. It had some great OP/ED just like Dance with Devils. Anyways, I think this anime also deserves 6/10.
Jan 3, 2016 8:00 PM

Sep 2007
Confused at the end...The slates were destroyed thus erasing the "King powers" but what about regular powers? For instance...Kuro was still totally able to use his powers to "grab" everyone and escape after the slates clearly went poof...

Strange plot hole...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 3, 2016 8:40 PM

Mar 2014
Ikano said:
Confused at the end...The slates were destroyed thus erasing the "King powers" but what about regular powers? For instance...Kuro was still totally able to use his powers to "grab" everyone and escape after the slates clearly went poof...

Strange plot hole...
That threw me off as well. I always thought that power came from his previous king.
Jan 4, 2016 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
ziggy_Z said:
Ikano said:

Strange plot hole...
That threw me off as well. I always thought that power came from his previous king.

Hasn't this question already been answered on the previous pages, though?
Jan 4, 2016 1:02 AM

Mar 2014
F___ said:
ziggy_Z said:

Hasn't this question already been answered on the previous pages, though?
Has it? I didn't bother checking, or even looking at the first two pages. <_<
Jan 4, 2016 9:00 AM
Jul 2008
wow so many blatant fanservices in this season, I don't remember the previous season and movie have any fanservice.

I don't like Kuro can overpower Yukari easily just because he got more power from Shiro. It may be true if the battle is using magic but they're using sword techniques to battle so it feels weird to me.
Jan 4, 2016 10:20 AM

Sep 2010
I watched the last three episodes together, it was good ending but nowhere as good as that of the first season. Generally the whole season was lacking in many respects in comparison.

I am rather satisfied right now as those three episodes were rather good so I can't complain much but there was clearly too much build up and forced plot. (especially the fact that the green ones managed to steal the 'stone of truth' in the first place)

In the end, it was something to watch but not something I would recommend. It really feels like the story was written only for the first season and what came afterwards was just trying to come up with the follow up.

All in all though, even though repeatable, the scenes looks flashy, colourful and the music is on point as well and while I am someone who thinks the story is the most important, those two aspects can't be overlooked.
Jan 4, 2016 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
This is definitely a guilty pleasure show for me. There are flaws in this show that i would be pretty quick to point out in many, many other shows, and yet i just can't bring myself to care. I really enjoyed this show despite its flaws. Maybe it's that combination of amazing animation and Nicky Romero that made me enjoy this season that much, or maybe it was because how much the 1st season just reeled me into this series.

I'm definitely going to miss this and it would be pretty awesome if they were to make the story of the Kagutsu Incident, as a prequel season/ova/movie to this.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 5, 2016 1:48 PM

Jan 2016
So....What were the slates exactly? I never really explained anything.
Jan 5, 2016 3:55 PM
Apr 2015
Excuse me, but who the hell write there is a sequel of it in that page?
Jan 8, 2016 10:39 AM
Apr 2014
Nice end but I can't say it was entirely without mistake.

That grabbing hand thing of Kuro was the power of the black king, wasn't it? Should have been gone with the destruction of that stone tablet. Same goes for the ability to go through walls of that ninja girl. And above all the silver king should have died. Without his power he is about the same age as the gold king. Well. I guess his healthiness can be explained somehow if you really want but it is something that wasn't thought through entirely.

W/e. They also didn't really do anything with the information about Neko, we got from Nagare, either. And it is some kind of happy end. They really turned this one around. Could have been a pretty serious end if they wanted but I guess they got scared.

All in all I'm still pretty happy with it. Really was hoping for more after I watched the first season 3 years ago. It took a while but they delivered :)
Jan 9, 2016 2:49 PM

Nov 2012
thank you season two for satisfying my saruhiko x misaki ship
also kind of found it funny that Zenjo was just... there.
tbh i was totally expecting Reisi to die and i was sobbing but glad he didn't!

reading a lot of these comments, i guess there were some cons but overall, i was pretty satisfied with this season but that's cause i've loved K since season 1 came out (and fucked me over with feels). story's over so i'm not expecting a season 3. really gonna miss this anime!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2009
Supposedly BDs will have longer final episode.
Jan 10, 2016 6:44 PM

Nov 2014
There was a lot good and a lot bad with this show. The good just barely outweighed the bad to keep it from being a complete disaster. I would have liked it more if the climaxes were more climatic, and if the pacing was more even. Some scenes, like the lounging/conversational scenes, dragged on too long, and some of the plot reveals happened too abruptly.

Enjoyment: 4/5
Rating: 6/10
Jan 11, 2016 7:05 AM

Sep 2015
Stunning art & animation. Will deffo be keeping a look out for more from Shingo Suzuki and GoHands.
Jan 13, 2016 7:46 AM

Jun 2013
Fight scene is totally epic in this episode.
Story felt rush a bit and, don't you need any sympathy for Nagare?
Shiro will be dead + missing again. BAM plot twist in tha face. Shiro is just Shiro in Weissman body.
(Disagree with his short hair though. Fk!)
Jan 13, 2016 2:52 PM

Jul 2008
Ikano said:

Strange plot hole...

But didn't Shiro's power last for a bit after destruction of the slates? Like he did not have to leave his non-original body right away, so I guess it took some time for powers to fade away?
Jan 15, 2016 5:05 PM

Aug 2014
So at the end Aldolf K. Weissman had already revived again into Shiro's body. Unless it was a happy end for everyone! OMG, I LOVE A LOT THESE SERIES! ^.^
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 18, 2016 3:19 AM

Aug 2012
Enjoyable end to a fun series.Though I did hate to see the antagonists go. They were almost more interesting than the heroes at times.

I don't know why but K was relaxing to me. Chill music, super nice visuals, cool characters, etc. Perfect turn your brain off and enjoy anime. A solid 7 for both seasons
Jan 19, 2016 1:34 PM
Aug 2011
Finally finished it , I liked it , but not as much as I liked the first season.

But really I got dissapointed by GoHands's animation , they repeated too much of their key animation, like when Fushimi throws his knife , all the blues "ready to battle" , even in the last episode you see the same fight scene twice for Kusanagi, they even took the same scene they used in K: Missing Kings , for Anna's flame...

Also I didn't liked their fight animation that much tho , that fight against Munakata and Iwa-san was just lame.

Despite that , I loved the background design, it was really well made.

In the end , I liked K , it was cool to watch , was nice to see everyone again , but maybe I was expecting too much for the animation.
Jan 22, 2016 2:20 PM

Aug 2015
So this season is over! and this episode was preety enjoyable but the fights were so rushed.
So i'll rate this whole anime now:

Fights were preety shitty.
The soundtrack was shit.
The characters are really good imo.
Pacing was inconsistent.
Story was ok.
Art and animation imo looked really good.
Overall it was fun watching this so i give it a 6\10.
Jan 22, 2016 10:56 PM

Aug 2014
GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i being brain raped

Jan 22, 2016 11:22 PM
Apr 2015
The ending was nice to see. I always wondered what was going to happen to the real Shiro. As a whole - it was rushed and the battle scenes were over-hyped I think. They could have lasted longer than 1 or 2 episodes but then again - they tried to cram ALOT of development in one season
Jan 26, 2016 10:52 PM

May 2012
Satisfied with enjoying the art, I've never expected much from this series story-wise. But despite that, this season still somehow failed to meet my expectations. The heroes random power-ups, pacing issues and plot holes abound made it an unfulfilling watch and the tacked on fanservice wasn't nearly enough to save it. 5/10
Jan 28, 2016 9:20 AM

Mar 2012
Finally got around to finishing this series. Stylish yet nonsensical visuals that are enjoyable with good music is how I sum up this show. This season's plot was especially lacking when compared to S1 but good to know that poor kid Isana Yashiro finally got his body back despite losing over a year of his life to body hijacking. Nice too Adolf in his proper body also. Wrapped up a bit too nicely at the end and unforgivable that Neko's back story was so rushed. Overall i give this series a 5/10. Definitely not as good as the first season and way too much recycled animation.
Jan 29, 2016 2:53 AM
Apr 2015
I want to know if there is really a next season, because it's in the page
Feb 5, 2016 5:35 AM

Oct 2015
LeonLanford said:
wow so many blatant fanservices in this season, I don't remember the previous season and movie have any fanservice.

I don't like Kuro can overpower Yukari easily just because he got more power from Shiro. It may be true if the battle is using magic but they're using sword techniques to battle so it feels weird to me.

It's not because he got more power from Shiro. He's always had that power. It's because he finally started to believe in himself and his cause. He did not fight for himself but for his king and he came to realize that there was nothing he couldn't overcome for his friend. That was the lesson that Yukari had been trying to teach him since season one. There's a reason that Yukari didn't seem to mind losing. In a way he was still acting as a mentor to Kuro.
Feb 5, 2016 5:46 AM

Oct 2015
You know I just realized that Neko is still a strain and by all appearances has her powers. I don't think the powers disappeared completely. I think all the clansmen have a very weakened version of what they once had. The kings no longer have their vast power but why else would they all stay together? I get why Silver clan would stay together, they're a family but judging from the pictures after the credits it looks like the Blue's are still an organization that acts as police enforcement. They all seem to still have a lot of sway with their country/government not to mention Anna's red pendant is still glowing.

Neko's eyes are still two different colors and she's still got her cat lips. I think they left themselves some wiggle room and the clans still have some power, just not the same as they once did. This also means that no Kings ever have to die from a Damocles Down because their swords are gone. Kotosaka is still a bird and a strain and then it shows Yukari and Sukuna on the roof as Yukari throws some flowers down into their old base. They start walking off into the sunset towards the buildings edge and I'm pretty sure neither one of them needs to climb down a fire escape to get off. It just leads me to believe they still have their powers in some form or fashion. Also Shiro should have lost his immortality and died but he was able to return to his old body because he's still the first immortal king. They're all just better but weaker (maybe?) versions of who they used to be.

And my final reason for thinking they still have their powers is because the Red is a part of Anna. I don't believe it would fully leave her even with the slates destroyed. Mikoto was standing behind her at the end and has been there with her. He's a huge part of her and the Red is a huge part of who he is/was. His red is now her red and slates or no slates that part of Mikoto will always be there with Anna.

Well, that's my thoughts. I really hope they do something with this series again in the future. It wasn't perfect but I really enjoyed it.
Feb 6, 2016 3:57 PM

Jun 2013
Well that was okay. Not as good as the first season. The action and fight scenes were good.

However, the story was boring and felt rushed towards the end. Even the protagonists hardly had any part to play while supporting characters and antagonists had the most screen time. I was even expecting Shiro to show off his power as the Silver king and see some action from his end but it never happened.

Overall 6/10
Feb 24, 2016 11:06 PM

Feb 2013
Great stuff. Good ending.

I think I liked the movie the best out of all three but this was still great.

8/10 for me.
Mar 17, 2016 7:19 AM

Jul 2014
I really loved this season.... though I'm aware I'm simply being biased because of the art/animation as well as the awesome OSTs that bring even more life to the scenes.

But there were a couple of parts that left me scratching my head in confusion mostly in the end part, like how ninja girl still managed to rescue Fushimi with her borrowed powers from the Green King when he, the source, was already dead. There's also Kuro's use of his powers (the hand stretching thingy) from the colorless king.... basically all the scenes that made use of the slate's powers when it was supposedly destroyed. I would have understood a "gradual" loss of the slate's powers upon its destruction but on Munakata it disappeared almost immediately thus saving his life. Basically all these put together made it seem really unrealistic.

But oh well... I'm not overly critical of the details (plus, as I've said, I'm biased in favor of the K series from the start) enough to start hating the whole show because of this. If anything, I'm overlooking these plot holes.

Also, seeing Shiro in his original body looking like a true hottie really lifted my mood. lol. I wish he looked like this for the most part of the show! Oh well~ xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Mar 17, 2016 8:34 AM

Sep 2013
I think the pacing this season is a lot better overall but they did kinda rushed the end. I thought it will end again with Shiro missing and his clansmen searching for him. Im glad it didnt. It's not clear if they are still able to use their powers because it was shown the kings lost their powers but we also saw the green woman using her powers to bring Fushimi in the surface. Well with the slates gone I dont know if its possible for a sequel but they sure left it open for one.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 29, 2016 1:41 PM

Mar 2016
Stupid_Yuji said:
The ONLY thing that makes me wonder if maybe they might still have their powers is the fact that when it showed Shiro at the end he was wearing a pendant that was glowing silver. Nobody knows the ramifications of the Green's releasing the slates powers like that. Also I have a somewhat farfetched theory that when Shiro's sword crashed into the slates instead of destroying each other maybe they somehow fused thus giving Shiro power over the slates much like the Gold King once had. The slates are no more but that doesn't mean their power is gone. It makes no sense to me that his old body wouldn't automatically age and die. He's still the immortal king and that should be impossible without the slates or unless something happened to change things. I'm hoping the powers still exist so we can get another season. If that's possible maybe he reset things so the Blue King will get his powers back. Yeah, it's a bit of a stretch but I can hope. I want a season 3.

I totally agree with you. There was a pendant ?? I thought it was just part of his collar. Anyway I feel like since he's the first king, the one who made the slates and stuff, he'll still have his powers because somehow like you said, shiro eventually gained power over the slates. He probably planned this beforehand, deciding that he didn't want the Kings to have their powers because it will probably lead to greed and stuff, but he also wanted to live his life with Kuro and Neko and knowing that they want him to live on too, he probably planned to destroy the slate (which he did), but planned it so that the slate's power was transferred to him, giving him control over the slate's power, which thus enabled him to go back into his original body. He could have stayed in the body the colourless King once possessed but since the slates were destroyed, whatever the Colourless King did has been negated and Weissasman probably knew about this and was prepared to return to his original body since he knew that he could have control over the slate's powers, he can control the usage of the powers, meaning that now he's the only one to retain his powers since he "controlled" the slate to not give any of its powers to the others in order to protect the world. Kinda selfish of him in a way but he desires to live on with his friends so it's the only way.

Another theory is that the slates were destroyed, but given that he's the one who invented it, he probably created another slate that was smaller in scale (maybe it's the silver pendant?) beforehand to Ensure that he could still retain his immortality so that he could return to his original body since he knows that the colourless King's actions would be negated with the slate being destroyed. And since he can control the slate's powers, he probably allowed those who were trapped as well as Neko and Kuro to use their powers so they can escape, which is probably why the ninja girl and kuro could still use their powers after the slates were destroyed.

What do you think??
Mar 29, 2016 1:44 PM

Mar 2016
I mean because it's kinda weird that after the slates were destroyed and Weissman is supposed to have lost his immortality, he was still able to return back to life?? I mean even if his powers faded gradually, he still shouldn't be able to return his soul to his original body, since technically he already "died" when the slates were destroyed given that his powers are what is keeping him alive.
Mar 29, 2016 1:55 PM

Mar 2016
Stupid_Yuji said:
You know I just realized that Neko is still a strain and by all appearances has her powers. I don't think the powers disappeared completely. I think all the clansmen have a very weakened version of what they once had. The kings no longer have their vast power but why else would they all stay together? I get why Silver clan would stay together, they're a family but judging from the pictures after the credits it looks like the Blue's are still an organization that acts as police enforcement. They all seem to still have a lot of sway with their country/government not to mention Anna's red pendant is still glowing.

Neko's eyes are still two different colors and she's still got her cat lips. I think they left themselves some wiggle room and the clans still have some power, just not the same as they once did. This also means that no Kings ever have to die from a Damocles Down because their swords are gone. Kotosaka is still a bird and a strain and then it shows Yukari and Sukuna on the roof as Yukari throws some flowers down into their old base. They start walking off into the sunset towards the buildings edge and I'm pretty sure neither one of them needs to climb down a fire escape to get off. It just leads me to believe they still have their powers in some form or fashion. Also Shiro should have lost his immortality and died but he was able to return to his old body because he's still the first immortal king. They're all just better but weaker (maybe?) versions of who they used to be.

And my final reason for thinking they still have their powers is because the Red is a part of Anna. I don't believe it would fully leave her even with the slates destroyed. Mikoto was standing behind her at the end and has been there with her. He's a huge part of her and the Red is a huge part of who he is/was. His red is now her red and slates or no slates that part of Mikoto will always be there with Anna.

Well, that's my thoughts. I really hope they do something with this series again in the future. It wasn't perfect but I really enjoyed it.

I think that cuz Anna and Neko are strains, they still have their powers. As for the rest like the blue clan and stuff, I'm not sure if they still have their powers but even if they don't, they're kinda like affiliated with the police of the country, so it's not like they have nothing else to do with their lives. Like the red clan has their bar. But I definitely think that Shiro has his powers given that he's the one who invented everything and is the first king. He probably created another slate so he could return to his original body or the slate's powers fused with him so now he has control over the powers. Even if there are people who still have powers, I think Shiro has ensured that no one else in the future will have those powers because he believes it's for greater good.
Mar 31, 2016 10:41 PM
Mar 2016
So yeah, just like everyone said the first season was way better. In the end, I really wanted them to keep their powers. Without them, there is no hope for a third season as this show was about seven kings with supernatural powers represented by colors. No powers means that there is no such thing as kings anymore, which makes me kinda sad. :(

I wish Shiro would have demonstrated his powers more like the other kings. I read that the silver clan was capable of gravity manipulation, so yeah he could fly, but couldn't he also put his power into objects like he did with the coin and Kuroh's sword? It would've been cool to see him moving stuff with his powers and throwing at people, but that's just me lol

Umm... I was thinking about that thing with the bodies like I knew it wasn't Shiro's body, and I was wondering earlier who it belonged to, and if he were to get his original body back then what would happen to the high school boy's body. But I got an answer, and Shiro got his original body back and he looks adorable as Adolf :3 I actually thought that since the silver King had the power of immortality, once the slate was destroyed I thought that he would've died there on the spot because of his old age and his power keeping him alive, like it did with the green King and then he died, but I'm just glad Shiro (And I'm still calling him Shiro) is still alive cause I would've been so depressed. At least he has the chance to now grow old with his friends and live a satisfying life and die instead of watching everyone around him grow old while he stayed eternally youthful :)

So... Neko can't turn into a cat anymore I presume. It's just weird thinking about all the clans without any powers, especially the red clan. I would be happy if a third season was made, but there is no point anymore. There wouldn't be a decent plot, so I guess they'll leave it there...

Welp K project, overall I felt that things were really rushed, but I did enjoy it and the characters will always be with me :P

(***These are all just my assumptions***)
Cizmakj18Mar 31, 2016 10:47 PM
Apr 18, 2016 2:37 PM
Jul 2014
I was waiting the whole series expecting to see "The Silver King's Power", i guessed it's gotta do something with manipulating gravity and such, but nope. The finale was pretty nice althought i felt like something is missing, like What happened to Isana yashiro after he switched to his real body, what happened with the old one that he borrowed ? it just doesn't feel right, like you can't just abandon him like that eventhough he isn't the real Adolf K. Weissman but they spent all those times together, at least they should include him in their circle.

And the most important thing, just one sword/aura destroying the slate's physical manifestation wouldn't nullify all the energy that it could retain... so, where did that enourmous energy has gone? WHERE?! come on now. i guess there's a room for another season, i wouldn't expect much tho. The OST gives such nice atmosphere i really love it. i'll be missing the music tbh.

Overall score 7/10
Apr 21, 2016 3:49 PM

Feb 2008
Thoroughly enjoyable. Actually thought it was better than the first season.

9/10
People are strange, when you're a stranger
May 15, 2016 10:03 AM

Jun 2015
Everything was going fine. I never saw this one coming at the end. I thought Shiro would stay with them and grow in that body. I was really seriously about to cry my eyes out till I saw him in his original body. What are the odds? Life is good.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 20, 2016 7:27 PM

Jul 2015
I gave this anime an 8. I liked how this ended.

I enjoyed the fight between Yukari and Kuroh. It was beautiful to me, as Yukari often puts it.

I expected a bit more from the fight between Yashiro and Nagare, but I was satisfied overall. The ending was also very bittersweet to me, what with Nagare's death, and Iwafune joining him on that path along with the music itself just added to that. So touching. :(

Seri punching Reisei was unexpected yet so funny. I loved it. XD And seeing Yashi- well, Weissman back in his original self while returning with Neko and Kuroh was a nice end.

I will miss this anime, or at least until Seven Stories comes around. I found this season a lot better than the first one and the movie. I find this series becoming better and better as time goes on. I thought the movie was better than the first season of this, and I found this one to be even better.
May 24, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
I think I rate 7 or 8.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever
enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker,
or smarter. Everything is within.
Everything is exists.
Seek nothing outside of yourself
" - Musashi
miyamoto
May 28, 2016 10:47 AM
Apr 2016
Not bad! I gave it a 7. If rounded it up, it would have been an 8, but 7 will do.

I am really, really liking Yukari. He's your usual narcissist guy, but one who at least cares for his comrades while also showing a mischievous side. Plus I really like his design.
May 30, 2016 10:02 AM
Jan 2016
I think I liked it. I'm not sure. It was pretty meh, in my opinion.
Even ignoring the plot holes (like come on, what was that scientific stuff trying to "justify" the way he was going to destroy the slates): they had it all for a dramatic grand finale.
And they didn't do anything on that line.
They go on ranting about how everyone is in mortal danger but in the end Blue King stays alive, Shiro stays alive, everyone, every single "important" member of the clan stays alive, Kuro and his beaty-obsessed rival both stay alive (battle to death my feet). And the dramatic deaths they could have had (the Gray King's completely stupid, like, he wasn't obliged to suicide with Green K.) are pretty much ignored. The only moving thing was seeing Gojo sad.
I was so happy when I saw people dying last season and I expected something like that to fill with drama all those plot-holes they had, somehow (like, at least gimme some impact or something). And I was wrong.
Disappointing.
But again, I wasn't expecting much on this anime (I have to say: I almost forgot the first season, that means, in my opinion, it wasn't as good as I though when I finished it), and they dindn't ruin it completely (I can think on lots of possible fails they didn't commit), so I would say it was OK.

Also, I'm so sorry for my English (I'm not a native speaker). I hope I made it understandable.
Aug 5, 2016 10:16 AM

Oct 2014
This is how a show end. Bad guys die relizing he is wrong, and good guys have a happy life.

But where is the Shiro x Neko??? Not even a kiss?!
Aug 13, 2016 3:15 AM
Aug 2016
I feel like just like the first season whenever adolf dies no other clan seems to miss him and it pisses me off. In the end he turned out o be the most selfless king
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

87 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

96 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.