Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (32) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2016 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, it really is a whale, like the one from Moby Dick story.

Gotta love how Rem tries to protect Subaru. I find their relationship to evolved much deeper than than just a bond now. Very tens episode, the suffering of Subaru continues and that helpless running D:

Somewhat glad to see Ram this episode, haven't seen her much this arc.

The heart scene and Emilia dying gave me legit chills.
Stark700Jul 24, 2016 9:28 AM
Jul 24, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2010
Where was the stopping point?

Iron_MawJul 24, 2016 9:43 AM
Jul 24, 2016 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
THERE'S NO END TO THIS DESPAIR TRAIN
Jul 24, 2016 9:39 AM

Mar 2015
I promised myself not to watch live... yet there I was... watching live..

I agree with Subaru, how the fuck could you guys forget Rem!! Otto deserves the beating! Should've punched some sense to Ram too! Goddamn heretics!

Remu tte dare no koto... it hurts.. so much.

Though wow, episode 18 will hit me again in the face. Goddamn volume 6.

Jul 24, 2016 9:41 AM

Apr 2015
DarklordVor said:

Though wow, episode 18 will hit me again in the face. Goddamn volume 6.

Yep the way they ended it here makes episode 18 once again another tearjerker :3
Jul 24, 2016 9:41 AM

Mar 2010
ColdBreeze said:
Jagd84 said:
Where was the stopping point?
Puck's appearance.

A little earlier than I expected, but I suppose that is okay.
Iron_MawJul 24, 2016 9:45 AM
Jul 24, 2016 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
The directing in the second half seemed off in this episode. Emilia's death didn't really have any impact.
Seems like the directors really do favor Rem more, hehe.
Very underwhelming episode, as expected of an episode focused around Emilia.
Jul 24, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2015
Amazing episode. Probably one of the top 2 episodes yet for me.

- Rem T_T You will always be in our memories.
- Loved how the anime showed Otto went somewhat crazy and portrayed survival instincts by shoving Subaru off to get eaten by the whale but he doesn’t get eaten in the end. Nice that he got his just deserts though.
- Subaru is now able to say that he returned from death, but instead of him dying, Emilia died. (That eerie music still gives me chills)
- Subaru is able to see Betelgeuse’s ability now
- Puck appears (no surprise here though)
Forgotten_MemoJul 24, 2016 9:51 AM
Jul 24, 2016 9:45 AM

Apr 2015
Oh by the way. According to Tappei Sessha told him that the disappearance of the soundtrack in parts of the episode is resembling Subaru's consciousness
Jul 24, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2012
Right. I was looking forward to Emilia's "death" but it lacks the punch episodes 7 and 15 had, probably because of the sound directing.

Decent episode. Beetlejuice is getting annoying but I liked the Moby Dick portion of the episode--I wonder if this anime has its own Captain Ahab?
Jul 24, 2016 9:57 AM

Jul 2014
Jesus christ..... watching Emilia dropping dead like that.... my heart.....

Also why the hell is everyone forgetting who's who? is it a side effect from whoever the whale kills? anyways that last part tho.... Betelgeuse you mf! I thought he was gonna twist Emilia's body like what he did with Rem, at least Puck made an appearance and he is mad af.

NEP hype!

Finally an episode with Emilia in it, almost forgot she exists.

Got chills when Emilia died as well, dont know why others find it lackluster
-StrayJul 24, 2016 10:04 AM
Jul 24, 2016 10:05 AM

Mar 2010
Mezter said:
aaaaand Rem saves Subaru again. Subaru really needs to turn his attention to someone else, other than Emilia.

Who hasn't saved Subaru? Emilia twice(thugs, healed him), Beatrice once (healed him when first got to the manison), Roswaal once ( giant shaman dog), Reinhard once (came in at the last minute against Elsa). She isn't particularity special there. And she only one out of these people who actually ended his life and tortured him once. lol

And she assigned guard him anyway, personal feelings included or not.
Iron_MawJul 24, 2016 10:11 AM
Jul 24, 2016 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
Did emillia death had the sam impact as rem ? i know the dirctor's love rem more xD
but it's been while on emillia
Jul 24, 2016 10:17 AM

Mar 2015
Mezter said:
Jagd84 said:

Who hasn't saved Subaru? Emilia twice(thugs, healed and stabilized him), Beatrice once (healed him when first got to the manison), Roswaal once (burned down the giant shaman dog), Reinhard once (came in at the last minute against Elsa). She isn't particularity special there. And she only one out of these people who actually ended his life and tortured him once. lol

are u seriously comparing the way Rem saved Subaru from that witch cult and the white whale (attempting) to Emilia saving Subaru from the thugs? Not sure how you can put them in the same level. You make it sound like Emilia sacrificed her life to save Subaru from the thugs

and please find out more about why Rem has done that in the 2nd arc. Absolutely justified imo

Better than what I was going to say. Good job, fellow follower.

Even Tappei justified Rem's action of killing Subaru on his twitter about how Emilia being a candidate will spark Witch Cultists... and then a Subaru came in with Witch scents.

Apr 2014
Devil_Slayer said:
Did emillia death had the sam impact as rem ? i know the dirctor's love rem more xD
No it didn't. Not much at all actually.

Jul 2014
Mezter said:
Jagd84 said:

Who hasn't saved Subaru? Emilia twice(thugs, healed and stabilized him), Beatrice once (healed him when first got to the manison), Roswaal once (burned down the giant shaman dog), Reinhard once (came in at the last minute against Elsa). She isn't particularity special there. And she only one out of these people who actually ended his life and tortured him once. lol

are u seriously comparing the way Rem saved Subaru from that witch cult and the white whale (attempting) to Emilia saving Subaru from the thugs? Not sure how you can put them in the same level. You make it sound like Emilia sacrificed her life to save Subaru from the thugs

and please find out more about why Rem has done that in the 2nd arc. Absolutely justified imo

Dude reinhard saved him , roswwal did . beatrice did , rem did
Jul 24, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2010
Mezter said:
Jagd84 said:

First Emilia isn't the only person I'm comparing her to, (see the other people on the list?)

Why not? The only difference between any of that Rem realized too late that she was complete matched and died because of that. Everyone of those people I listed still went on their own will and saved him when they didn't have to unlike Rem who was charged with this duty anyway even putting her feelings aside.

The only reason reduce their important is out of bias which I'm pretty sure Subaru doesn't care about, because he would died any of those incidents regardless who or what it was. So he be thankful for living anyway.
Iron_MawJul 24, 2016 10:22 AM
Jul 24, 2016 10:19 AM

Jul 2014
Hongu said:
Devil_Slayer said:

SHAME them , and people say why you don't like emillia xD
Jul 24, 2016 10:21 AM

Apr 2014
Jagd84 said:
Mezter said:

Why not? The only difference between any of that she was complete matched and died because of that. Everyone of those people I listed still went on their own will and saved when they didn't have to unlike Rem who was charged with this duty anyway even putting her feelings aside.

The only reason reduce their important is out of bias which I'm pretty sure Suabru doesn't care about , because he would died any of those incidents regardless who it was. So he be thankful for living anyway.
First of all, Emilia had no idea who Subaru was when she saved him. It's not because she cared about him, but because she saw some thugs beating on some dude.
It doesn't matter if she was assigned to protect him or anything, she very clearly loves him and cares for him, more than everyone else on that list combined. I'm not even a giant Rem fan but the fact that you deny her importance is funny to me.
Jul 24, 2016 10:24 AM

Jul 2014
Hongu said:
Jagd84 said:

Why not? The only difference between any of that she was complete matched and died because of that. Everyone of those people I listed still went on their own will and saved when they didn't have to unlike Rem who was charged with this duty anyway even putting her feelings aside.

The only reason reduce their important is out of bias which I'm pretty sure Suabru doesn't care about , because he would died any of those incidents regardless who it was. So he be thankful for living anyway.
First of all, Emilia had no idea who Subaru was when she saved him. It's not because she cared about him, but because she saw some thugs beating on some dude.
It doesn't matter if she was assigned to protect him or anything, she very clearly loves him and cares for him, more than everyone else on that list combined. I'm not even a giant Rem fan but the fact that you deny her importance is funny to me.

Rem saved subaru becasue she is blindly in love with him , emillia save anyone who is in truble she is good natrue , rem killed him twice becasue she doubted him xD
Jul 24, 2016 10:27 AM

Mar 2015
Devil_Slayer said:
Hongu said:

Rem saved subaru becasue she is blindly in love with him , emillia save anyone who is in truble she is good natrue , rem killed him twice becasue she doubted him xD

Let's see... So you're saying that Rem didn't save Subaru because she is not "good natrue"

Let's also see here, "rem killed him twice"

first, Subaru was going to die from the curse anyway.

second, it was Ram who killed him out of his misery.

I'm sorry, I just remembered why I don't follow Re:Zero episode discussion. DarklordVor out.

Jul 24, 2016 10:27 AM

Apr 2015
The amount of negativity that exists here already is baffling.
Guess it's easier to voice complaints than pointing out the good things in something.

And do you really have to turn this into a girl war now? :P
Jul 24, 2016 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
Fappa said:
The amount of negativity already is baffling.
Guess it's easier to complain and than finding the good in something

And do you really have to turn this into a girl war now? :P
The subs aren't out yet and the episode itself really wasn't anything special. It also featured Emilia and thus the two remaining Emilia fans came out of the dark to comment on it. Hence the waifu wars.
Should've been expected, really.
Jul 24, 2016 10:31 AM

Apr 2015
Hongu said:
The subs aren't out yet and the episode itself really wasn't anything special. It also featured Emilia and thus the two remaining Emilia fans came out of the dark to comment on it. Thus the waifu wars.

I don't know what the subs have to do with anything. This episode wasn't anything special? Please at least try to voice it as an subjective opinion.

I'm not commenting about the second part since that is just unnecessary banter about character favorites.
Jul 24, 2016 10:31 AM

Mar 2010
Hongu said:

So? That makes what she did even better. The fact she helped him out without any obligation despite him being a complete stranger. Most people wouldn't have done that including Rem. That's one of reason why he like her a lot, because those kinds of people are rare.

I agree, but that doesn't mean thing though since love is a two way street. Unrequited love is a common element in these stories. She may love him the most but there other who care about him too and provided his current living situation and treatment. Moreover Subaru is his own person and he's entitled to his own feelings.
Jul 24, 2016 10:33 AM

Apr 2014
Fappa said:
Hongu said:
The subs aren't out yet and the episode itself really wasn't anything special. It also featured Emilia and thus the two remaining Emilia fans came out of the dark to comment on it. Thus the waifu wars.

I don't know what the subs have to do with anything. This episode wasn't anything special? Please at least try to voice it as an subjective opinion.

I'm not commenting about the second part since that is just unnecessary banter about character favorites.
Do I have to preface everything I say with a big fat "THIS IS MY OPINION"? It should be pretty obvious that what I'M saying is MY opinion.
And to clarify further, I think the directing in this episode was very very average. Which is strange since it's the same guy who directed episode 7, one of the most impactful episodes of the series.
Jul 24, 2016 10:33 AM

Jul 2014
Mezter said:
Jagd84 said:

Why not? The only difference between any of that Rem realized too late that she was complete matched and died because of that. Everyone of those people I listed still went on their own will and saved when they didn't have to unlike Rem who was charged with this duty anyway even putting her feelings aside.

The only reason reduce their important is out of bias which I'm pretty sure Suabru doesn't care about, because he would died any of those incidents regardless who it was. So he be thankful for living anyway.

Devil_Slayer said:

You are quite right that Roswaal saved him (who has the duty to protect his mansion and the town) , so did Reinhard (who was actually like just a police), and Emilia (from the thugs, after hesitating to save him). But would they sacrifice themselves to save Subaru? I think not. Difference? Pretty Big. And just to correct, Rem already realised she was going to die somehow eventually when she said something like 'you guys took my reason to die here away' by taking Subaru.

I was talking about how many times he got saved by people i didn't said who loved him and scrfaiced for him the most ....it's clear as day rem love him the most
Jul 24, 2016 10:36 AM

Jul 2014
DarklordVor said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Let's see... So you're saying that Rem didn't save Subaru because she is not "good natrue"

I'm sorry, I just remembered why I don't follow Re:Zero episode discussion. DarklordVor out.

No wait i am kind in lose here

first loop subaru died becasue of curse , second loop got cursed and killed by rem
third loop got killed by rem "again " and the fourth one he killed himself
ram never killed for what i remember
Jul 24, 2016 10:40 AM

Apr 2014
Devil_Slayer said:
DarklordVor said:

first loop subaru died becasue of curse , second loop got cursed and killed by rem
Watch the episode again. While it was Rem who was torturing him, it was Ram who killed him with wind magic. Hence why Rem said "Sister is too kind"
This is more obvious in the manga and I don't fault you for thinking it was Rem.
Jul 24, 2016 10:40 AM

Jun 2013
Can everyone just enjoy the show and not turn this into some trivial Waifu war or a whos saved subaru the most war?
Jul 24, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
Hongu said:

We are certainly not two, don't worry. :)
Besides the "needs to turn his attention to someone else" certainly is tiring after a while. But we should close it here.

For the episode, I liked it! That Puck is really pissed !
They could be bolder on Emilia scene ? Probably yes, but I also have the chills, poor Emilia ! :(
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Jul 24, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2015
Devil_Slayer said:
DarklordVor said:

And here I see the problem. Which is why I let people believe what they want like my "drama" on pastebin spoilers. Oh the so dark WN spoilers that even I don't know. What a shocker!

Putting that aside,

Yes first loop was done by the curse.

Second loop, Subaru was going to die from the curse. With or without Rem, Subaru will still die.

Third loop, Rem had clearly stated that she wants to "ask questions" from Subaru. After Subaru's throat was slashed, she said "Nee-sama is too kind" because Ram killed him out of misery. This is also supported from Subaru receiving flashback when Ram attacks him on fourth loop.

Jul 24, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
Mezter said:
Jagd84 said:

Why not? The only difference between any of that Rem realized too late that she was complete matched and died because of that. Everyone of those people I listed still went on their own will and saved when they didn't have to unlike Rem who was charged with this duty anyway even putting her feelings aside.

The only reason reduce their important is out of bias which I'm pretty sure Suabru doesn't care about, because he would died any of those incidents regardless who it was. So he be thankful for living anyway.

Devil_Slayer said:

You are quite right that Roswaal saved him (who has the duty to protect his mansion and the town) , so did Reinhard (who was actually like just a police), and Emilia (from the thugs, after hesitating to save him). But would they sacrifice themselves to save Subaru? I think not. Difference? Pretty Big. And just to correct, Rem already realised she was going to die somehow eventually when she said something like 'you guys took my reason to die here away' by taking Subaru.

Reinhard was off-duty then so he had no obligation to help. He could have easily could have turned a blind eye to everything especially since he had no idea what was going on. The barrier was reset so the town was no longer in danger. Roswaal had no obligation to save Subaru because ultimately he was only staying at mansion due to Emilia being his patron. If he died only Emilia would be truly upset. Rem and Ram were his personal servants so he had go help them at least.

You don't whether Emilia and Reinhard would have sacrificed themselves or not to save him and their were situations their were stronger than enemy anyway. But unlike Rem and Subaru their aren't motivated by love. I agree that Roswaal wouldn't do it however.
Jul 24, 2016 10:44 AM

Jun 2014
SakurasouBusters said:
Can everyone just enjoy the show and not turn this into some trivial Waifu war or a whos saved subaru the most war?

Thank you, I was just getting ready to say the same thing.

OT: I swear I think I remember seeing someone say that this episode would be worse than episode 15 (I'm assuming in terms of the shit that would go down), but in my opinion that episode was still the worse of the two. It's really odd how no one remembers Rem, and that must suck for Subaru knowing that he's the only one who remembers her yet he can't do anything to bring her existence back to everyone else's memories. Didn't expect Emilia to die, so I'm assuming this means that the person to whom Subaru tries to explain ability dies, rather than himself. At least Puck showed up before that creepy motherfucker Betelgeuse could do anything to her corpse.
thebrentinator24Jul 24, 2016 11:28 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 24, 2016 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
Hongu said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Watch the episode again. While it was Rem who was torturing him, it was Ram who killed him with wind magic. Hence why Rem said "Sister is too kind"
This is more obvious in the manga and I don't fault you for thinking it was Rem.

LOL mind blowing !!! didn't notice that , i saw the "sister is too kind line " but i didn't give much attention not that make sense !! so they both killed him in a way
and people ask why subaru is obessed with emillia Bruh .....
Jul 24, 2016 10:47 AM
Jul 2016
holy shit! This thread is becoming waifu wars.
Jul 24, 2016 10:47 AM

Mar 2010
Mezter said:

And your evidence of 'most people wouldn't have done including Rem' being? Sounds silly to me. Anyway, not saying this is the real reason why Emilia saved Subaru, but as a candidate of the King why would one just ignore a poor due being beaten up in the alley? (Lets put Priscilla aside)

Because of Arc 2? Even without the Witch scent Rem was very cold to him in the beginning of the arc and never went out of her way to make him conformable. Does that sound like someone who gone out of her way to help him?

thebrentinator24 said:
SakurasouBusters said:

Thank you, I was just getting ready to say the same thing.

Yeah, sorry if turned out that way. It's just annoying that some overzealous Rem fans attribute all the support Subaru has gotten thoughout series big or small in the series to Rem when it is just not the case. Even they don't remember Subaru sure as hell does. lol
Iron_MawJul 24, 2016 10:52 AM
Jul 24, 2016 10:48 AM
Jul 2015
Hey everybody! Don't torment yourself. Just calm down. I like both Emilia and Rem. Be like me lol

Jul 24, 2016 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
This show is getting better and better by the episodes (of course it is still good imo).

And I'm sorry but I think I got too many chills in despair mode after playing one chapter of Danganronpa 2 that this despair is bringing my heart aching so much even more. ;w;

By the way I will be assuming this certain someone will appear but I am not sure (not in the episode, but in the forums)

Edit: Please no waifu wars xD
Jul 24, 2016 10:49 AM
Jul 2018
Hongu said:
Devil_Slayer said:

This is by design, you know this right? It's been stated countless times that Rem is the main heroine of this arc.
Jul 24, 2016 10:49 AM

Mar 2015
Jagd84 said:
Mezter said:

And your evidence of 'most people wouldn't have done including Rem' being? Sounds silly to me. Anyway, not saying this is the real reason why Emilia saved Subaru, but as a candidate of the King why would one just ignore a poor due being beaten up in the alley? (Lets put Priscilla aside)

Because of Arc 2? Even without the Witch scent Rem was very cold to him in the beginning of the arc and never went out of her way to make him conformable. Does that sound like someone who gone out of her way to help him?

Rem was cold to him because he was a "guest", this is not your usual H-genre series where the maid suddenly goes lovey dovey on their guests. This changes as the time they spent together like the scene from episode 5.

Jul 24, 2016 10:50 AM

Apr 2014
This anime needs more Reinhard

Jul 24, 2016 10:52 AM

Jul 2014
DarklordVor said:
Jagd84 said:

Rem was cold to him because he was a "guest", this is not your usual H-genre series where the maid suddenly goes lovey dovey on their guests. This changes as the time they spent together like the scene from episode 5.

imao i hated rem's guts back in arc 2 when she killed him ,
Jul 24, 2016 10:57 AM

Mar 2010
DarklordVor said:
Jagd84 said:

So you are agreement that she doesn't have much in way altruism like Emilia and Reinhard do and normally would not help a person unless she some stake in them already or expecting something in return. That's my point. And Emilia didn't help Subaru out because they liked him, they just don't like seeing people suffering.

Besides Rem went on to then kill him in that same loop because she was only acting nice to him.

We should kinda of drop this now.

Mezter said:
Jagd84 said:

Reinhard was off-duty then so he had no obligation to help. He could have easily could have turned a blind eye to everything especially since he had no idea what was going on. The barrier was reset so the town was no longer in danger. Roswaal had no obligation to save Subaru because ultimately he was only staying at mansion due to Emilia being his patron. If he died only Emilia would be truly upset. Rem and Ram were his personal servants so he had go help them at least.

You don't whether Emilia and Reinhard would have sacrificed themselves or not to save him and their were situations their were stronger than enemy anyway. But unlike Rem and Subaru their aren't motivated by love. I agree that Roswaal wouldn't do it however.

Yes Reinhard didn't have to do that but why wouldn't he when he's the strongest guy in that world? Well I'm not arguing against the fact that he is kind; yes he is kind but him saving Subaru just feels like 'oh someone is getting tortured, why not save him coz im bored?'

Roswaal is a similar case but I would rather not discuss about him since he seems to have too many secrets.

Let me clarify this: Yes Emilia is kind, but you seem to be implying that Rem isn't.

My point isn't that Rem isn't kind, she just isn't as anywhere kind as Reinhard and Emilia. They had a choice in their situations and weren't motivated by duty to help. It's hard to even then judge how nice she is overall when she is so infatuated with Subaru. She is usually business-ike when dealing anyone else outside her sister like she was for half of arc 2.
Iron_MawJul 24, 2016 11:08 AM

Jul 2014
WOW we have the OP this week xD

Mar 2015
Devil_Slayer said:
DarklordVor said:

imao i hated rem's guts back in arc 2 when she killed him ,

yes, let's hate this girl who tried to protect the whole mansion from a stranger with a the world's most fearful being's smell, the Witch.

Jagd84 said:
DarklordVor said:

So you are agreement that she doesn't have much in way altruism like Emilia and Reinhard do and normally would not help a person unless she some stake in them already. That's my point. And Emilia didn't help Subaru out because they liked him, they just don't like seeing people suffering.

We should kinda of drop this now.

Oh so we are on an agreement that Rem is not "as good as Emilia, because Rem is cold to new people?" Okay.

I apparently forget that this same people "who don't like seeing people suffering" don't want to accept Subaru for his cringiness and "dumped him" making him suffering throughout arc 3.
DarklordVorJul 24, 2016 11:03 AM

Jul 24, 2016 11:01 AM

Mar 2016
THE SUFFERING CONTINUES
Jul 24, 2016 11:02 AM

Jan 2015
So it finally happen. When everybody forget about Rem and thanks to her, Subaru can run from the Whale.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 24, 2016 11:03 AM

Oct 2014
Whelp, my anus was sodomized.

Good job guys, 10/10
Jul 24, 2016 11:04 AM

Dec 2015
Loved it.

It's sad seeing Sabaru being nearly beaten to death and wanting to die, I can really feel for him. Nice cliffhanger at the end there, too.
Pages (32) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

68 by JP88 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

723 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

698 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

1093 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

526 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.