Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2016 10:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kiriha's peaceful invasion hmm?

Sanae is amusing as usual and tries to be the hero. I'm looking forward to more character growth for Koutarou this volume, should be memorable.
Jul 9, 2016 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
Takehaya sure need to keep the promise on making Kii kiss her Onii-chan next volume.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 13, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Takehaya sure need to keep the promise on making Kii kiss her Onii-chan next volume.

When did he say that? I don't remember.
Jul 13, 2016 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

Just figure of speech. Kou make that promise.

“Once this is all over, I'll be satisfied as long as you give me a kiss with a smile.”

From what I heard it's going to be something better than that.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 13, 2016 12:48 PM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:

“Once this is all over, I'll be satisfied as long as you give me a kiss with a smile.”

koutarou said that, totally unexpected, he said it in this volume i assume right, so it's gonna happen next volume?. What could possibly be better than that?
Jul 13, 2016 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
cloudedshadow said:
NeoAnkara said:

koutarou said that, totally unexpected, he said it in this volume i assume right, so it's gonna happen next volume?. What could possibly be better than that?
or so I heard.
Jul 14, 2016 4:02 AM

Jan 2013
The ending was a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting a better resolution for what was happening and a big confront, but it looks like its going to be building up the other heroines fights first. It's not bad, since that means we will have a big fight with lots of progression in one volume. But it really was lackluster as I was expecting something out of it.
Jul 14, 2016 4:06 AM

Mar 2012
Silver4000 said:
The ending was a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting a better resolution for what was happening and a big confront, but it looks like its going to be building up the other heroines fights first. It's not bad, since that means we will have a big fight with lots of progression in one volume. But it really was lackluster as I was expecting something out of it.
It's two parter so what would you expect? All is a build up for true confrontation next volume.
Jul 14, 2016 3:32 PM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
cloudedshadow said:

or so I heard.

Jul 14, 2016 3:39 PM

Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
Silver4000 said:
It's two parter so what would you expect? All is a build up for true confrontation next volume.

I'm fine with it although unexpected, it just shows you that the story is getting more complex, sophisticated for it to just end in one volume.
Aug 5, 2016 5:00 PM

Mar 2016
Crap, I'm late. Why is nobody talking about how OP Harumi's power?(lol?) Seriously, can Signaltin even run out of juice?
Aug 5, 2016 6:25 PM

Mar 2012
Saxonkeel said:
Crap, I'm late. Why is nobody talking about how OP Harumi's power?(lol?) Seriously, can Signaltin even run out of juice?
For every power in this series there are exist a counter of it. That's why victory is always bought by group effort. Though indeed she have high raw firepower.
Jul 6, 2019 3:24 PM
Aug 2014
Good volume. We're getting our second war and also our second extended arc. This will be interesting. It feels like this novel is coming to an end and I can't understand how they'll extend it more (15 more volumes lol). I am feeling ambivalent.

Things I hope I can see:

- The first seven volumes did happen but they were only occurring because of the time travel. But the time travel only happened because of the first seven volumes. How is this explained?
- An arc about Koutarou after his mother died, how he met Kenji and similarities. it definitely will develop him and have Rokojouma take a darker, psychological turn for a single minor arc.
- A conclusive ending. I am having a harder time seeing an ending with Koutarou's relationship with the girl being this close. What will happen after the storyline?

Honestly, I don't know what I want from this work but it ends in a general manner. Anyone who has read the latest volumes, is the series seeming close to a conclusion? I love this one.
Jul 6, 2019 5:09 PM

Mar 2012
-Alians- said:
Good volume. We're getting our second war and also our second extended arc. This will be interesting. It feels like this novel is coming to an end and I can't understand how they'll extend it more (15 more volumes lol). I am feeling ambivalent.

Things I hope I can see:

- The first seven volumes did happen but they were only occurring because of the time travel. But the time travel only happened because of the first seven volumes. How is this explained?
- An arc about Koutarou after his mother died, how he met Kenji and similarities. it definitely will develop him and have Rokojouma take a darker, psychological turn for a single minor arc.
- A conclusive ending. I am having a harder time seeing an ending with Koutarou's relationship with the girl being this close. What will happen after the storyline?

Honestly, I don't know what I want from this work but it ends in a general manner. Anyone who has read the latest volumes, is the series seeming close to a conclusion? I love this one.
The story actually end on volume 29. It's the end of thematic story. After that is conclusion.

What that mean is as author have described is kinda like Naruto. It's like Naruto saving the world as thematic ending of the story and him being Hokage as the ending of story.
Jul 7, 2019 3:41 AM
Aug 2014
NeoAnkara said:
-Alians- said:

Things I hope I can see:

The story actually end on volume 29. It's the end of thematic story. After that is conclusion.

What that mean is as author have described is kinda like Naruto. It's like Naruto saving the world as thematic ending of the story and him being Hokage as the ending of story.

Wait, so the franchise will be ending soon? And there's already an ending waiting for me? God damn, I gotta pick up my pace.
Jul 7, 2019 3:50 AM

Mar 2012
-Alians- said:
NeoAnkara said:

Wait, so the franchise will be ending soon? And there's already an ending waiting for me? God damn, I gotta pick up my pace.
You can say that the main story end in vol 29. The rest is resolution albeit a rather long one at that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Chapter 123 Discussion

kingknut8800 - Oct 14, 2022

0 by kingknut8800 »»
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 PM

» Picked by J-Novel

NeoAnkara - May 3, 2017

17 by marshdapro »»
Sep 27, 2021 10:22 AM

» Main heroine?

goldfishluke - Jul 11, 2021

1 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Jul 21, 2021 4:28 PM

» Kickstarter for physical edition of book from JNC is live

NeoAnkara - Oct 7, 2019

27 by NeoAnkara »»
May 14, 2021 5:54 PM

» Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 26 Discussion

kamijoan - Aug 29, 2017

7 by KamijouToumaIB »»
Oct 8, 2019 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.