Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2016 6:30 AM

Jul 2010
AYOSHINA said:
_Dan_ said:
Can anyone help me to find Aru Hibi no CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan ? Since it's a part of CLAMP challenge I would like to watch it but according to anidb, there are only Portuguese and French subs and can't find even those anywhere.

I could be 100% wrong since I'm not a clamp nor have I ever watch this series, but is this what you're looking for? It's has Vietnamese subs.

That's it. Thank you.
Jun 22, 2016 4:46 PM

Mar 2013
What is the point total for the noitaminA challenge?
Jun 23, 2016 7:16 AM

Sep 2011
AudioTsunami said:
What is the point total for the noitaminA challenge?
Thanks! Didn't realize I never gave it points. Updated it in the thread. It's 3.5 points
Jun 23, 2016 10:51 PM

Feb 2014
"
riho88riho said:
As of July 1st, 2016, your start date is the day you post."

in the Studios challenge meaning anyone who posted before the rule doesn't apply to?
Jun 23, 2016 11:22 PM

Jul 2010
Thnx4dafood said:
"
riho88riho said:

in the Studios challenge meaning anyone who posted before the rule doesn't apply to?

For posts before July 1st, you can use your starting date from January 1st onwards.
Jun 24, 2016 1:12 AM
Jul 2018
Thnx4dafood said:
"
riho88riho said:

They don't apply, yeah. Some people before that rule could have posted the challenge but actually start it days later.
Jun 24, 2016 1:24 AM

Apr 2010
Wait, shouldn't there be a big announcement for this ? Especially as it also impacts a good number of other challenges (such as all the Genre-XXX & XXX-Exposure challenges, which had the "you can set you start date to Jan 1st" tolerance until now).

Can blog posts still count as "the day you post" ? I personally find them much more convenient to update than the forums, so I rarely post down here until the challenge is actually complete...
Jun 24, 2016 2:41 AM

Jul 2010
Jhiday said:
Wait, shouldn't there be a big announcement for this ?

There will be an announcement once the rule takes effect in July 1st.

I don't think there will be any change in forum vs blog posts as long as we can see the start date of the challenge. At least I haven't heard anything about it.
Jun 24, 2016 6:26 AM

Sep 2011
@IMKZ I'm sorry you find it unnecesary - but I don't =/ I personally never specified it because I thought it was common sense that if the challenge didn't specify, then you'd assume your start date was the day you started aka posted your challenge. So all I'm really doing, is just pointing it out a bit more so there is no confusion or question of when someone did or did not start a challenge. A lot of challenges don't allow previously seen, but where do you draw that line? If you let them "pick" their start date, they could go back to 2014, for example, and I honestly expect someone would try this lol

By making it an almost universal rule that your start date is the day you post, there is no confusion. Not to mention, a lot of us were doing this anyway.

@Jhiday - and yes, an announcement will be made, but I didn't think it really needed to be broadcasted until it went into effect (was actually trying to avoid confusion lol). My apologies for not seeing it'd actually cause a bit of a disturbance/confusion not mentioning it till then >.<;; I'll be announcing it on July 1st. Also didn't want to announce the change before July.01 incase it caused people to rush to sign up before the new date because they want the "old" rules to apply to them lol
Jun 24, 2016 6:35 AM
Jul 2018
riho88riho said:
@IMKZ I'm sorry you find it unnecesary - but I don't =/ I personally never specified it because I thought it was common sense that if the challenge didn't specify, then you'd assume your start date was the day you started aka posted your challenge. So all I'm really doing, is just pointing it out a bit more so there is no confusion or question of when someone did or did not start a challenge. A lot of challenges don't allow previously seen, but where do you draw that line? If you let them "pick" their start date, they could go back to 2014, for example, and I honestly expect someone would try this lol

By making it an almost universal rule that your start date is the day you post, there is no confusion. Not to mention, a lot of us were doing this anyway.

@Jhiday - and yes, an announcement will be made, but I didn't think it really needed to be broadcasted until it went into effect (was actually trying to avoid confusion lol). My apologies for not seeing it'd actually cause a bit of a disturbance/confusion not mentioning it till then >.<;; I'll be announcing it on July 1st. Also didn't want to announce the change before July.01 incase it caused people to rush to sign up before the new date because they want the "old" rules to apply to them lol

I found it a bit unnecessary, not because it was useless, but because I remember a few challenges already had this rule. Actually, the main reason I found it so was because I thought our guidelines for challenges are already very secured, very maintained. So yeah, I'm already aware of that 'post date is start date' rule, just never thought we'd officially start pointing it out.
Jun 24, 2016 6:51 AM

Jul 2010
IMKZ said:
riho88riho said:

By making universal rule that your start date is the day you post, there is no confusion. Not to mention, a lot of us were doing this anyway.

I found it a bit unnecessary, not because it was useless, but because I remember a few challenges already had this rule. Actually, the main reason I found it so was because I thought our guidelines for challenges are already very secured, very maintained. So yeah, I'm already aware of that 'post date is start date' rule, just never thought we'd officially start pointing it out.

The thing is, there are some challenges that allow to use Jan 1st as the starting point for the challenge which makes it impossible for us to check if people actually abide this rule if they start the challenge now and complete it at the same time.
There are also some that let you specify your starting date which (as Riho said) can be basically any date. These loopholes have to be dealt with. That's why there will be this new universal rule where your post date will always be your starting point except challenges where previously seen are allowed.

While most people might be aware of starting dates and read the rules, there are a lot of those that just don't.
Jun 24, 2016 11:18 AM

Feb 2014
I was checking mal right before bed and noticed it and (being half asleep) was upset because when I signed up for the 3 challenges I did, the shows I was currently watching would fit in 1 or 2 categories and now I have completed them but now I'm back to zero with the new rule -.-

I just need to correct it though and watch other series.. xD
Jun 24, 2016 9:55 PM

Sep 2010
In relation to this rule change about start dates, I noticed in the exposure challenges that they say that previously seen cannot be used for the x2. At the same time they say that starting July 1st the post date will be the start date. Isn't this contradictory? Does that still mean that previously seen can be used for the first attempts after July 1st? Or does that mean that for both the first and x2 attempts that anything seen before the post date can't be used?

Edit: Does this rule change mean that I have to reset my current Specials Exposure Challenge post to zero? It is almost entirely previously seen specials minus 3 criteria that I have to fill by watching new specials.
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Jun 24, 2016 10:27 PM

Jul 2010
DarkFaerie said:
In relation to this rule change about start dates, I noticed in the exposure challenges that they say that previously seen cannot be used for the x2. At the same time they say that starting July 1st the post date will be the start date. Isn't this contradictory? Does that still mean that previously seen can be used for the first attempts after July 1st? Or does that mean that for both the first and x2 attempts that anything seen before the post date can't be used?

Edit: Does this rule change mean that I have to reset my current Specials Exposure Challenge post to zero? It is almost entirely previously seen specials minus 3 criteria that I have to fill by watching new specials.

About the exposure challenges, the problem is that there are people that used previously seen anime for all 3 difficulties which wasn't the intended way to complete these challenges. If we didn't include the new rule about x2 they would probably use previously seen even for x2. Since the damage was already done we could only make the rule saying you can't use previously seen for x2 and leave x1 be for now. But starting from July 1st, your post date will be your start date for both, x1 and x2 and you can't use anything you have seen before.

And you don't have to reset any challenge you have already started before July 1st as this new rule will be for any challenge started after July 1st. It doesn't affect previously started challenges in any way.

But as Riho already said before, we didn't want to make this new rule to be known before July 1st so that people doesn't rush to start all the challenges before this new rule is in place (especially the exposure challenges).
Jun 24, 2016 10:39 PM

Sep 2010
_Dan_ said:
DarkFaerie said:

About the exposure challenges, the problem is that there are people that used previously seen anime for all 3 difficulties which wasn't the intended way to complete these challenges. If we didn't include the new rule about x2 they would probably use previously seen even for x2. Since the damage was already done we could only make the rule saying you can't use previously seen for x2 and leave x1 be for now. But starting from July 1st, your post date will be your start date for both, x1 and x2 and you can't use anything you have seen before.

And you don't have to reset any challenge you have already started before July 1st as this new rule will be for any challenge started after July 1st. It doesn't affect previously started challenges in any way.

But as Riho already said before, we didn't want to make this new rule to be known before July 1st so that people doesn't rush to start all the challenges before this new rule is in place (especially the exposure challenges).
Fair enough. I'll wait on the OVA Exposure challenge until after the rule goes into effect then, whenever I decide to tackle it. I've already got enough challenges for now haha
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Jun 26, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2010
Does anyone know where to find Prince of Tennis: Pairpuri ? Since it's part of the challenge I expect this to be available somewhere but none of the torrent batches include this. I found only one episode available on youtube.
Jun 26, 2016 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
_Dan_ said:
Does anyone know where to find Prince of Tennis: Pairpuri ? Since it's part of the challenge I expect this to be available somewhere but none of the torrent batches include this. I found only one episode available on youtube.

Almost everything related to video availability of Pairpuri just disappeared since 2012. I got to watch those on Youku last year. They are subbed in Chinese. How about it? Pairpuri is for gay lovers, anyway. Just sit through the crappy quality of the vids a bit and you get to add it as completed.

Also found two raws that are more high quality.
Jun 26, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 2010
IMKZ said:
_Dan_ said:

Almost everything related to video availability of Pairpuri just disappeared since 2012. I got to watch those on Youku last year. They are subbed in Chinese. How about it? Pairpuri is for gay lovers, anyway. Just sit through the crappy quality of the vids a bit and you get to add it as completed.

Also found two raws that are more high quality.

Any source is welcome. I don't need subs anyway so raws are okay with me. I just need to finish it for my challenge.
Jun 27, 2016 2:56 AM

Jan 2011
for the bingo challenge > [X] Watch an anime with no more than a 2:3 m:f/f:m ratio that is not romance
does the 2:3 only count for the main characters? or all of the characters?
it also say no more than 2:3 would 2:2 be ok or 2:4?
Jun 27, 2016 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
KimmyChii said:
for the bingo challenge > [X] Watch an anime with no more than a 2:3 m:f/f:m ratio that is not romance
does the 2:3 only count for the main characters? or all of the characters?
it also say no more than 2:3 would 2:2 be ok or 2:4?

As long as the anime revolves around the those characters. Say if a girl in those characters has a friend, but the friend only gets 01:00 screen time, I find that no problem and still meets the criterion.

When I say to find an anime that focuses on those characters, either way you ask (main or all?) will be the main characters. So if you choose an anime that is 2:3 for all characters, they are the main characters.

In short, main characters. Anime like Barakamon would be disqualified since it is 4:3 (f:m). < In the ratio, some of them are not main characters, but they are the characters that appear as much as the main ones.

2:2 is okay. 2:4, nope. You can also shoot for something like Yume-iro Pâtissière. Not only is it 1:3 (f:m), it does not have a romance genre tag.
removed-userJun 27, 2016 8:05 AM
Jun 27, 2016 10:11 AM

Aug 2015
IMKZ said:
_Dan_ said:

Any source is welcome. I don't need any subs anyway so raws are okay with me. I just need to finish it for my challenge.

It's really gay, though. Like borderline yaoi CD drama or something. PM'd.

I'm working on the PoT challenge, would you mind PMing the links too.
Jun 27, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2011
@IMKZ Thanks a lot :)
Jun 27, 2016 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Well, guess I'd like the links too so I won't have to search for them later.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 27, 2016 1:42 PM

Jul 2010
abystoma2 said:

Sent but still missing episode 6 so can't complete the challenge. It should really be moved to bonus section because this way, no one can complete the challenge.
Jun 27, 2016 2:05 PM

Jan 2011
I think i fucked up the for the movie challenge
On day 8&9 i had migraine so i watched two sort movies (round 5 mins)
today cause i am kind of late to watch a movie saw in the rules it had to be at least 15 min per movie
do i have to start over, or could i continue (but watch 2 extra tomorrow), or continue form day 10 and take day 10 as 1
idk what to do so i will watch todays movie :)
the link so you don't have to seek
challenge
Jun 27, 2016 5:27 PM

Aug 2015
_Dan_ said:
abystoma2 said:

Sent but still missing episode 6 so can't complete the challenge. It should really be moved to bonus section because this way, no one can complete the challenge.

shit. i accidentally deleted my original post
Is this Episode 6?
I can't compare it with the ones IMZ PM'd me since my wifi is absolute shit right now.
If not, I have a friend who MIGHT still have the original eng subs, I'll double check w/ her when I get the chance.
AYOSHINAJun 27, 2016 5:36 PM
Jun 27, 2016 11:29 PM

Jan 2011
AYOSHINA said:
_Dan_ said:

shit. i accidentally deleted my original post
Is this Episode 6?
I can't compare it with the ones IMZ PM'd me since my wifi is absolute shit right now.
If not, I have a friend who MIGHT still have the original eng subs, I'll double check w/ her when I get the chance.

That is ep 6. I already PMed Dan with the Eng sub one. If you can still ask your friend if they have the eng subbed one of ep 3 and 5 I would be ecstatic. I've got the others (san ep 4 since they didn't sub that one).

I wanted a bit more clarification on this.
For a regular challenge I post when I'm done because it's so hard to edit on MAL (scavenger hunt is easy since there's only 4-5 things) with these tiny text boxes. I keep track of my stuff in Excel: http://i.imgur.com/8T76zjm.jpg
and do a dump here once I've reached my goal. In the picture example I'm on the SP Exposure tab and March 31st is my start date when I watched Tamayura: More Aggressive Picture Drama.
After July 1st does that mean I have to make an empty post into every new challenge I'm doing to mark the start date? And then copy down the direct forum link to my empty post for all 20 challenges and keep a spreadsheet of those links?
What should I do for the challenges I'm currently doing now? Should I make an empty post now?
If a challenge "don't allow previously seen" can't the start date be assumed to be at the earliest the day the challenge went live?
lanbladeJun 28, 2016 12:40 AM
Jun 27, 2016 11:40 PM

Jul 2010
KimmyChii said:
I think i fucked up the for the movie challenge
On day 8&9 i had migraine so i watched two sort movies (round 5 mins)
today cause i am kind of late to watch a movie saw in the rules it had to be at least 15 min per movie
do i have to start over, or could i continue (but watch 2 extra tomorrow), or continue form day 10 and take day 10 as 1
idk what to do so i will watch todays movie :)
the link so you don't have to seek
challenge

You are fine and you can continue with your challenge. The new rule about the duration is for challenges that were started after June 15. which is not your case.

@lanblade and @AYOSHINA - thanks for episode 6, that is the one I was missing.
Jun 28, 2016 2:34 AM

Jul 2010
lanblade said:

For a regular challenge I post when I'm done because it's so hard to edit on MAL (scavenger hunt is easy since there's only 4-5 things) with these tiny text boxes. I keep track of my stuff in Excel: http://i.imgur.com/8T76zjm.jpg
and do a dump here once I've reached my goal. In the picture example I'm on the SP Exposure tab and March 31st is my start date when I watched Tamayura: More Aggressive Picture Drama.
After July 1st does that mean I have to make an empty post into every new challenge I'm doing to mark the start date? And then copy down the direct forum link to my empty post for all 20 challenges and keep a spreadsheet of those links?
What should I do for the challenges I'm currently doing now? Should I make an empty post now?
If a challenge "don't allow previously seen" can't the start date be assumed to be at the earliest the day the challenge went live?

Watch a special with over 40k member views. - should be "Members" count on the details page.

About the July 1st rule: You can keep your challenges in excel, blog, notepad or any other form if you want but at least post an empty registration form in forums so we know when you started the challenge. As for the progress, we don't need to monitor that since we will check the turn-in post once you complete the challenge.

About the challenges you are already doing, empty posts before July 1st would be the best solution so we know that you have been working on them. Doesn't have to include your progress.

The reason we don't allow the start date to be the day the challenge went live is because after few months it makes it impossible to check the users history. If someone starts today one of the challenges that went live 3 months ago (or longer) and use what he watched during those 3 months, we can't check if he really watched it within those 3 months or before that. Majority of users doesn't fill their start/finish dates in their lists unfortunately and history goes back only for 300 entries afaik which is often not even 3 weeks.
Jun 28, 2016 12:15 PM

Jan 2011
_Dan_ said:
lanblade said:

Watch a special with over 40k member views. - should be "Members" count on the details page.

About the July 1st rule: You can keep your challenges in excel, blog, notepad or any other form if you want but at least post an empty registration form in forums so we know when you started the challenge. As for the progress, we don't need to monitor that since we will check the turn-in post once you complete the challenge.

About the challenges you are already doing, empty posts before July 1st would be the best solution so we know that you have been working on them. Doesn't have to include your progress.

The reason we don't allow the start date to be the day the challenge went live is because after few months it makes it impossible to check the users history. If someone starts today one of the challenges that went live 3 months ago (or longer) and use what he watched during those 3 months, we can't check if he really watched it within those 3 months or before that. Majority of users doesn't fill their start/finish dates in their lists unfortunately and history goes back only for 300 entries afaik which is often not even 3 weeks.

Thank you.
Jun 28, 2016 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1503068
>-- [X] Watch a special with children in it.

At what age range is a person a child?
Jun 29, 2016 1:36 AM
Jul 2018
lanblade said:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1503068
>-- [X] Watch a special with children in it.

At what age range is a person a child?

If they look childish but not a loli nor a shota. Under 13, overall. Can't say under 16 because 14 and 15-year-olds in anime look hella developed.
Jun 29, 2016 3:54 AM

Nov 2013
Aren't lolis or shotas technically still children? Where do you draw a line between a little girl and a loli?

Jun 29, 2016 10:44 PM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
I just some queries regarding the Magical Challenge:
First, I was wondering if the Fate/stay night series could count in the challenge since it's tagged as a magic show, and similar series such as Shakugan no Shana are able to be used for the challenge?
And second, I'm really struggling to find a magical anime that is an award winning work that isn't any of the Madoka Magica or Kill la Kill series. Anyone know of any others?

"𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜."
☆ 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝 ☆
☆ 𝚅𝙽𝙳𝚋 ☆
☆ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚢 ☆
Jun 30, 2016 12:52 AM

Jan 2011
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1527432
> -- [X] Watch a short OVA series

Since it's plural does that mean it must have 2 or more episodes?

OmegaOtaku said:

And second, I'm really struggling to find a magical anime that is an award winning work that isn't any of the Madoka Magica or Kill la Kill series. Anyone know of any others?

Sailor Moon's franchise of course won a bazillion awards.
Minky Momo won the JASRAC award for its music. By extension that means the OVAs and Movies would fall under that so you could watch one of those.
Magic Knight Rayearth's TV series won the 1st Animation Kobe Theme Song award for its OP.
Cardcaptor Sakura and both of its movies won awards.
The first and second seasons of Ojamajo Doremi.
The entire Pretty Cure franchise (18th Animation Kobe Special award was given to the production team for 10 years of work), so anything from there be it the TV series or one of those commercials counts.
If you visit the Jap wiki page of a magic anime you want in Google Chrome it'll auto translate and you ctrl+f "award" for any results. If you don't like the ones I gave you I suggest doing it for the ones you already found for your other categories until one strikes gold and then finding some other anime to fill its place.

In the list provided in the challenge I wonder why Kill la Kill is in there. There is no magic in the show, MAL doesn't list it as a genre. AniDB doesn't list it in any of their 300 tags for the show. Same over at ANN. The show itself doesn't say there's magic because everything was explained by science. That's why it has the super power genre. Like power suits that give people extra strength and magical like abilities but it's the tech and science behind it that makes it actually work.
Spoiler for the show
Jun 30, 2016 4:32 AM

Sep 2011
@lanblade - nah, just plural because... easier? XD it just needs to be the OVA type.

The list wasn't made by me, it's what's counted towards the magical girl MALgraph achieves =o I guess it was added because their outfits change??? O.o no idea, personally

@OmegaOtaku - as for adding the Fate stuff that isn't already there, I'm going to say no only because it isn't tagged magical girl on aniDB and since it wasn't already added on MAL, there's nothing to really support it belong in magical girl/boy. Just being a magic type technically doesn't work for this challenge
Jun 30, 2016 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
abystoma2 said:
Aren't lolis or shotas technically still children? Where do you draw a line between a little girl and a loli?

A little girl is a little girl. A loli could either be a little girl or not one. If a 23 year old has a childish body, call that a loli. It really doesn't matter the age, as long as the female looks child-like. Loli is derived from the gothic style Lolita, after all.
Jun 30, 2016 9:51 AM

Nov 2013
lanblade said:

In the list provided in the challenge I wonder why Kill la Kill is in there. There is no magic in the show, MAL doesn't list it as a genre. AniDB doesn't list it in any of their 300 tags for the show. Same over at ANN. The show itself doesn't say there's magic because everything was explained by science. That's why it has the super power genre. Like power suits that give people extra strength and magical like abilities but it's the tech and science behind it that makes it actually work.

I think that it was discussed in MALgraph club and it was added thanks to the mahou-shoujo like transformations.

Jul 1, 2016 12:28 PM

May 2016
Hello, I was wondering if I can use already completed anime for July 2016 Challenge?
Jul 1, 2016 1:02 PM

Jul 2010
imfckingweeb said:
Hello, I was wondering if I can use already completed anime for July 2016 Challenge?

No you can't.
Previously seen anime can be used only in those challenges where it is specified in the rules.
_Dan_Jul 1, 2016 1:25 PM
Jul 1, 2016 1:05 PM

May 2016
_Dan_ said:
imfckingweeb said:

No you can't.
Previousle seen anime can be used only in those challenges where it is specified in the rules.

okey, ty :)
Jul 2, 2016 7:07 AM

Jan 2016
Just to make sure, for the Studios challenge, I can watch anything under the studio's MAL page? i.e. for Gainax I can watch anything listed here?
Jul 2, 2016 10:46 AM

Jul 2010
lycheejane said:
Just to make sure, for the Studios challenge, I can watch anything under the studio's MAL page? i.e. for Gainax I can watch anything listed here?

Yes, but it has to be TV series. The only exception is when you have already seen all TV series listed under a studio. Then you can use OVA/Movies.
Jul 2, 2016 5:48 PM

Jan 2016
_Dan_ said:
lycheejane said:

Yes, but it has to be TV series. The only exception is when you have already seen all TV series listed under a studio. Then you can use OVA/Movies.
Thankyou! ^-^
Jul 2, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2009
For the July challenge, it asks for a "Beach Episode".
Amagi Brilliant Park's page on TV Tropes has the trope tagged as;

"Beach Episode: Episode 7. Though technically they're just in the water park, the main girls are wearing bikinis during the episode."

Is that counted? Or does it need to be an actual beach.
Jul 3, 2016 7:35 AM
Jul 2018
taximals said:
For the July challenge, it asks for a "Beach Episode".
Amagi Brilliant Park's page on TV Tropes has the trope tagged as;

"Beach Episode: Episode 7. Though technically they're just in the water park, the main girls are wearing bikinis during the episode."

Is that counted? Or does it need to be an actual beach.

It counts if there is the beach tag.
Jul 4, 2016 8:55 PM

Feb 2014
Hi,
I noticed on the adaptions challenge there are 3 badges saying completed easy, med, hard like usual and then there is this badge

Is this the conquered badge or can I use it for any difficulty I choose to complete.

Thanks!
Jul 5, 2016 10:03 AM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
When will Scavenger Hunt #3 be available
I've been looking for it for a few days

Ps. Sorry for the puns
KuronekoJul 5, 2016 10:38 AM
Jul 5, 2016 10:13 AM
Jul 2018
Kuroneko said:
When will Scavenger Hunt #3 be available
[s]I've been looking for it for a few days[s]

Ps. Sorry for the puns

Following how SH#2 was out, SH#3 will be out when there are at least 15 members that have completed SH#2.
removed-userJul 17, 2016 4:14 PM
Jul 5, 2016 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Thnx4dafood said:
Hi,
I noticed on the adaptions challenge there are 3 badges saying completed easy, med, hard like usual and then there is this badge

Is this the conquered badge or can I use it for any difficulty I choose to complete.

Thanks!

Any difficulty you've completed. Conquered badge will be labelled 'Conquered' and looks pretty awesome in contrast.
removed-userOct 17, 2017 1:45 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Aired 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 )

SheyCroix - Dec 31, 2023

99 by TahZin »»
7 minutes ago

» Live Action Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Feb 1, 2023

271 by lostnyanko »»
31 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8800 by lostnyanko »»
37 minutes ago

» AniSongs Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 )

SheyCroix - Feb 1, 2023

158 by eirian_j »»
37 minutes ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

190 by Myelin_sr »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.