Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2016 5:10 AM

Apr 2015
Goodbye, Koro-sensei :')

At first i managed to hold my tears , and when the insert song starts playng and they were crying . Couldn't help it but to cry as well....
Jun 24, 2016 5:41 AM
Apr 2015
EVERYTHING :') HURTS :') AND :') I'M :') DYING :')

That graduation-ish song made my tears worse. And Koro-sensei dying is something I just can't.... best teacher :')
i'm seriously over my tears quota this week. also next week the epiligue/ finale.... can't handle this :')
Jun 24, 2016 5:58 AM

Feb 2014
Just one word comes to my mind for this episode.........masterpiece.....

The start was where reality kicked in, reminding class 3-E that saving Koro-Sensei was impossible, and that it was up to them to land the killing blow to his heart, which the role for doing that went to Nagisa.

The emotion for me was small to start off with, but when Koro-Sensei started to call out the final role call, the tears had arrived. Some of the students did well to hold back their tears, but seeing Nagisa struggle to kill Koro-Sensei was really heart-wrenching and painful to watch, especially with Nagisa's pained expressions.

After Koro-Sensei calmed him down, Nagisa was able to finally say goodbye to Koro-Sensei with a smile, then landed the killing blow. By now, my tears were sliding down my cheeks, but when the song started to play as Koro-Sensei disappeared for good, I pretty much sobbed as much as all of the students did. Even Karasuma was struggling to hold back his emotions too!

I haven't felt this emotional since I watched Clannad AS and the K-on!! Graduation Episode 3 years ago, but for me at least, this episode is right up there with them.

Looking forward to the epilogue now. 1 week is already too long to wait! >__<
Meta_YoshiJun 24, 2016 9:55 AM
Jun 24, 2016 6:00 AM

Jul 2013
Haha no im not crying still whatever gave you that impression

In all seriousness, though, I knew this episode was going to be sad and emotionally devastating but I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO HOLD AN IMPACT ON ME 20+ MINUTES AFTER THE EPISODE WAS DONE...
I'm really excited for next week's episode, however, just to get closure and have everything wrapped up. I haven't caught up to this part in the manga yet, as I was going to wait until the anime finished airing but...I don't know if I have it in me to actually read this all over again.
Jun 24, 2016 6:01 AM
Mar 2009
Good episode...

They always get me when they do something nostalgic, in this case: the final roll call. That hits pretty hard for me.

I don't know if I could re-watch this series as much as I liked it.

I can live with it being his final end, but I really want to see that he kid himself somehow, someway and we'll see him in the background in one of his crappy disguises.
Jun 24, 2016 6:08 AM
Nov 2015
Gildesh said:
All these comments of praise... and here I am, still unable to accept the logic behind killing Koro-sensei. I can only see it as forced drama.

Yeah that's what I think too... I mean, if they came up with a plan to enter the dome, they could have thought too of how to get OUT!
Besides, am I the only one who thought it was long as fuck? Was it really necessary to call out everyone's names?
Jun 24, 2016 6:14 AM
Jun 2016
Well , i started crying when he's calling his students name one by one. I can feel how a person can changed your life, then he have to go. It feel so pain in our heart i believe. Nice episode
Jun 24, 2016 6:15 AM

Dec 2013
Goddamnit! I was doing so well all the way up till Nagisa's blade said goodbye.... and then my face was a mirror copy of Karma's when they all started bawling.............

This took me back to my own graduation, and of the teachers who had taught me in my own life (some that have sadly passed), my memories of those formative years all came rushing back and... shit..... even if I ain't Japanese, the lyrics of that graduation song really hit home extra hard......

Goodbye Koro-sensei, and to all those teachers that taught me and have sadly passed, I will remember you all with love, with respect and with gratitude.

HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 24, 2016 6:46 AM
Jun 2013
Im not a guy that gets all emotional but this got me really hard i started crying when i saw nagisa bursting up after killing him and then it got worse when seeying all the others to, even karma itona all of them couldn t stand it and if i rewatch it happens again this got me even worse then angel beats. 10/10
Jun 24, 2016 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
This was an extremely difficult episode to get through, yet I was still able to laugh at certain points. One of the reasons why I love this anime, they can put real world situations into a crazy situation and still give you the feels.
Just having someone so close to you die right in front of your eyes...it's heartbreaking. T_T
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 24, 2016 6:51 AM
Sep 2014
Gildesh said:
All these comments of praise... and here I am, still unable to accept the logic behind killing Koro-sensei. I can only see it as forced drama.

The laser would've definitely killed him, and they'd be powerless to stop it.

Either they watch him get fried by the enemy, or let him die on his own terms by killing him themselves like they were trained to.
Jun 24, 2016 7:32 AM

Jul 2014
damn, so much feels in this episode
soundtracks use bring more a lot of sadness in this episode :'(
10/10
Jun 24, 2016 7:45 AM

May 2015
Oh the feels ;_;
nicomaine said:
That graduation-ish song made my tears worse

Exactly that song destroyed me T_T
Jun 24, 2016 7:48 AM

Sep 2008
I never post in the forums, but I'm making a exception this time. I haven't cried that much over a anime in a long time. That episode was incredibly well done.

北斗百裂拳
Jun 24, 2016 7:54 AM
Aug 2015
Konte said:
Am I the only one who for 7 minutes straight wanted to yell/shout to Nagisa - Stab him already you pussy!!!! Common..it isn't that hard...it was so fuckin stupid/boring to watch....I didn't cry at all, it wasn't sad at all, it was like watching some average drama show when some dude named Jose dies at Marinella's hands...pfff...and people likes this stuff??? Sorry, but atlast Koro-sensei died.... I was like hooray!!!!hooray!!!No more of annoying yellow thingy anymore!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!''' Last episode next week, what will it show us!? How they goes to different highschools? Their future plans?? Wtf?? And in the manga??? How Koro died??? The same way like in anime?? Or not?? Could anyone tell me??

Obviously im losing my time but i will try to explain it. 1.-Why would you wanted to yell for 7 minutes if Nagisa only hestiated like 10-15 seconds?. With all the flashbacks it showed that even the genius Assassin couldnt let go of those memories with a true assassination, the weight of their experiences and feelings was greater, after KoroSensei calmed. Reading your disrespectful post, i think you never really watched the anime, you didnt get attached to the characters thats why you didnt feel anything,

For me it was a very strong episode, better than the manga, while reading the manga i always wondered if a master plan would have had the same impact as this way they killed him, but after watching the anime i feel it wouldnt be the same, after he protected them until the end, after he teached them a "last lesson" How close they were to him, the real hesitation of who was going to kill him and the moment of truth, the last lesson he gave exclusive to Nagisa, reminding him that this was an assassination that was expected to be done with a smile on his face, that would let them know the feel and the weight of a human life and would make them kinder than anyone else.

My favorite part of Ansatsu Kyoushitsu was the characters, even if the plot wasnt a mind blowing, one the characters and their unique personalities, designs, traits and dreams were the biggest part of me enjoying this work, and in the last part of this episode, while calling the last attendance and after they finally killed him, every character exposed their resolve to say good bye and their sadness in their unique way, while others did in a way that you dont expected, Nagisa was by far the most affected as he delivered the final blow and as he chased Koro-Sensei (wanting to be a teacher like him), as expected Hinano, Okuda and even Okajima couldnt hold anything because it was in the nature of their characters, while guys like Chiba, Rinka, Isogai, Kataoka, Maehara cried but they did it while holding a little more. Terasaka gang embracing one each other specially Hazama and Itona was beatiful, also Terasaka having a face of i wont cry while clumsily trying to hold it up, Nakamura "gap" from the attendance and her character over all coolness to the moment when she cried his heart out was one of the best parts, expected Kayano to cry more, but Karma crying was enough of a hit.

overall beautiful episode with perfect pace, 11/10 for the episode, 9/10 for the season
Jun 24, 2016 8:06 AM

Apr 2014
Simply beautiful. Sayonara Koro Sensei! ='/

6/5
Jun 24, 2016 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the memories Koro-Sensei, Lerche, and Matsui.

Beautiful way to end an amazing anime. Also, I haven't read the manga yet but here's how I predict the future of some class 3-E students.

Isogai will probably become a politician and work for the Japanese diet. Megu could be Isogai's future wife and also another member of the Japanese diet. The Sniper Duo (Rinka and Ryo.) will probably get married in the future and work as secret agents for the government. Hinano will probably go to college after high school to study biology and become a zoologist. Hinata will probably become a professional wrestler. If she becomes a wrestler, she better not fail the wellness test unlike Roman Reigns. Okuda will pursue to become a scientist, and continue on her research to make the ultimate "happiness medicine". She'll probably marry Karma and they'll work together. Terasaka along with Itona and Yoshida will probably join the military after college. The other members of his group will pursue different goals. Takuya will pursue to have his own ramen-restaurant business and make it world wide. As for Kirara, she'll probably become a horror story writer. Her work will be known worldwide. Rio will probably move to the U.S. to study abroad and become a diplomat. Kanzaki will probably be a professional gamer while her future husband Sugino will be a professional baseball player. Yuzuki will definitely become a future mangaka along with the help of her future husband Sugaya who will help her with the artwork. Kimura Justice will probably have a high-ranking career in law reinforcement. Yada will follow Irina's footstep and become a secret agent. Taiga will become a professional photographer. He'll usually have pictures of his former classmate Kayano. Kayano will continue her career as an actress. Maehara and Mimura will probably be part of a J-rock band. Takebayashi will definitely become some kind of doctor. He will be know as the Otaku Doctor because he will be married to Ritsu. I don't know much about Hara, but she'll probably become either a wild game hunter or a professional farmer. Finally, Nagisa will definitely be a teacher at class 3-E.
Jun 24, 2016 8:13 AM

Oct 2014
There were parts that felt it was dragging, like Nagisa shaking, but from the moment Koro Sensei turned into atomic particles was really sad.

RIP Koro Sensei, the best teacher since Severus Snape.

Jun 24, 2016 8:41 AM

Apr 2016
''Congratulations on your Graduation!'' I cried but when I saw this part.I can't describe with words it killed me I can't even just gonna leave this
Jun 24, 2016 8:43 AM
Dec 2015
just fucking awesome #korsensei
Jun 24, 2016 8:46 AM

Apr 2011
I didn't shed even a tear, but I feel the sadness...

Sayonara, Koro-sensei.

The next episode is the last one :(

Jun 24, 2016 8:57 AM

Apr 2016
What episode!! I cried for 22 mins ...and I`m still crying.

Jun 24, 2016 8:59 AM

Aug 2013
Onion Ninjas... Onion Ninjas...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
I might add the last scene of 2nd most saddest moment in anime 2016(Saddest is IMO Nichimura dad crying at his familiy picture in JoJo Part 4).

Jun 24, 2016 9:30 AM

Jul 2014
Amazing episode and all, but with it the series has now reached what has always been its logical and final conclusion, and there's still an episode left to go.

I mean, this felt like a final episode and really should have been one. What can they possibly do next week that works better as a finale than this? And what can they even do after this point anyway?
Jun 24, 2016 9:42 AM

Jun 2014
I didn't start crying until Nagisa stabbed Koro-sensei... then it hit me full force and I started bawling my eyes out T.T
Goodbye, Koro-sensei.
〜自由〜
Jun 24, 2016 9:44 AM
May 2013
Please everyone *sniff*, change your score to *sinff* this series to 10 (masterpiece), it's really *sniff* deserve it

Damn... All those feels still hits in
Jun 24, 2016 9:49 AM

Nov 2015
I knew I was going to cry but I didnt know this much. This episode was really sad. I could get myself together. An episode executed really well. Goodbye Korosensei T_T.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2015
@KamiuftRain

1. Dude, Nagisa was sitting on Koro-sensei for entire 7 minutes, while Koro was talking...like he said all of their names for fuckin 7 minutes....dude...idk, maybe u like cheesy stuff, but I know that I don't...

2. Reading my disrespectful post....ummm, did I say something very rude??? First of all 1st season I completed in 2015 ( November I guess ) everything was fine/good at first season....Nagisa is cool...
And I'm watching 2nd season for 24 weeks straight (complete as much cartoons as I, then u complain/lie I didn't watch'd smh...u know like 90% of all wapanese cartoons are really bad, like very bad)( yes, S2 had great moments, but still a lot of generic/boring ones )
I didn't said that I hate/really dislike this show, I just said that everything felt forced...generic comedy + forced mexican melodrama is not what I'm lookin' for...but still I felt that I'll gonna be masochistic this season and watched a lot of pretty bad/average shows which I didn't like (Big Order/Mayoiga)

Okay, fine if you're some wannabe assasin or smh of that sort....because it's ”sugoi” when kids are learning how to kill...right???useless violence...kids will try to imitate that shit...I know, they will..

3rd...yes, u wasted your precious weeb time on me....lol, what a debilas and pidarastas xD

BTW, this meme is for u <333

Jun 24, 2016 10:22 AM
May 2012
so much feels :| tbh idk what to feal :| whats the song by the feels ? ( where nagisa staps him)
Jun 24, 2016 10:32 AM

Mar 2013
Dude, I mean...

onion Ninjas...
I hate you onion ninjas...

The scene was well adapted from the manga.

Jun 24, 2016 10:49 AM
Oct 2007
sob sob. The buildup was good but seems to be pretty okay that I wont be crying anytime soon but man; I was wrong. I started dropping bit of tears too when they started wailing towards the end..
Jun 24, 2016 11:02 AM
Nov 2015
There have been only two instances in which I have cried during an anime. The first was when Itachi died, and the second was now. I have completed 80 anime, and am not an emotional person. This has to be be one of my favourite anime of all time. R.I.P Koro-sensei. 3-E and I love you.
Jun 24, 2016 11:50 AM

Jun 2016
I thought it'd get annoyed with the roll call..but it didnt...i just cried my eyes out TmT
Jun 24, 2016 11:53 AM

Dec 2014
That episode was too for me.
#nuruhuhu
Jun 24, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
so they killed him finally but at what cost damn that was sad and it felt like a final episode
Jun 24, 2016 12:28 PM

Jun 2016
Sayo-nara, Koro sensei. :(
Jun 24, 2016 12:55 PM
Apr 2015
I knew it would "end" like this.
I knew it because I read the Manga.
I still cried like a baby.
10/10
Thank you Koro-Sensei...
Jun 24, 2016 1:17 PM

Jun 2015
I really did cry goddamn, Koro-sensei is one of my favorite characters and this was so sad,
Jun 24, 2016 1:24 PM

Aug 2010
That was absolutely beautiful. I cried T^T
Glad to see the rating for the series is going up
Jun 24, 2016 1:28 PM

Jun 2015
For people who didn't read the manga specials:
Jun 24, 2016 1:38 PM

Apr 2015
Konte said:
Am I the only one who for 7 minutes straight wanted to yell/shout to Nagisa - Stab him already you pussy!!!! Common..it isn't that hard...it was so fuckin stupid/boring to watch....I didn't cry at all, it wasn't sad at all, it was like watching some average drama show when some dude named Jose dies at Marinella's hands...pfff...and people likes this stuff??? Sorry, but atlast Koro-sensei died.... I was like hooray!!!!hooray!!!No more of annoying yellow thingy anymore!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!''' Last episode next week, what will it show us!? How they goes to different highschools? Their future plans?? Wtf?? And in the manga??? How Koro died??? The same way like in anime?? Or not?? Could anyone tell me??

Why do you sound so butthurt? Like chill dude, no one's gonna kill you if you write it calmly and w/o swearing.
Jun 24, 2016 1:41 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, after all they've been through, I was waiting too see what they were gonna do in the end. I knew Nagisa would be the one to finish him off in the end, but oooohhhhh this was hard for me. THIS ENTIRE EPISODE IS NOTHING BUT FEELS. SO MUCH FEELS. What a great episode.

He went in such a beautiful way. Rest in peace, the greatest teacher of all time, Koro Sensei. You will be missed. Just one more episode to go.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 24, 2016 2:02 PM

Jun 2015
Yadaaaaaa Yada yo I wanted him to be saved KORO-SENSEI T_T
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 24, 2016 2:31 PM

May 2013
KORO-SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(((((((((((!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 24, 2016 2:39 PM
Apr 2015
I usualy don´t cry while watching a episode but i almost cried durring this one but I coldn´t hold it any more when Nagisa finally kills koro-sensei and I start cring as well, I think I´ve never cried that much while watching an anime
Jun 24, 2016 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
I'm a moderately emotional person, but I didn't even try to force myself to cry for this one (I like crying at emotional parts of stories). It kinda hit the tough, meaty parts of my heart instead of the thinner parts. It was a bit too overly long winded for my taste, and just kinda left me feeling "meh".
I can see why others would cry though.

Still a great series.
Saffron_entityJun 24, 2016 3:13 PM
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 24, 2016 3:18 PM
Jun 2015
ShadowMonkey said:
For people who didn't read the manga specials:

Jun 24, 2016 3:27 PM

Oct 2014
Even Karasuma was shredding the manly tears

Jun 24, 2016 3:34 PM

Apr 2015
LordPerucho said:
CG-Silver said:

I actually agree on this one. But even more than Hughes, the chimera fusion is even more overrated, like it wasn't even so bad but everyone on the internet treats it like the saddest anime event. Like comeon, these parts aren't even the better parts of FMAB for me, though I love the series so much.

Advised to use spoiler tags, please.

For me, I'd rate it 1 level lower than
cause I really liked his character right from the start when he made an appearance.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

105 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

112 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 16, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.