Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2016 10:40 PM

Jul 2012
Biba's goal was probably the total destruction of the remaining mankind. Probably a suicidal revenge plot. So we can safely say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Now he's just sitting on the throne savoring his sweet victory.

WHY DID HE CUT HIS HAIR??

ALSO I LIKE THE VISUALS AND THE COOL POWER UPS BUT......

Jun 23, 2016 10:51 PM

Jul 2012
I quite like what Biba's doing to the show. I mean, a lot of characters are still shitty but they aren't annoying me half the time which was happening in the first half of the show. Now, everyone's just dying and Biba's kinda smart in a way to be honest, which makes things a little more better
Jun 23, 2016 11:03 PM

May 2015
Baka-Hiru said:
Also HOW did he cut his hair with a knife and only one hand?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 11:24 PM

Jul 2012
zal said:
Baka-Hiru said:
Also HOW did he cut his hair with a knife and only one hand?

Your right! How could I forget he only had one hand......I guess he's got skills after all. BADASS HAIR DRESSER!
Jun 23, 2016 11:27 PM

Jun 2016
This episode is pretty decent I wonder what Biba is trying to acomplish by destroy stations after stations It seems his goals is to destroy i like him and all. But It seems he just want to destroy and cause people to suffer.

I hope they try to redemn Biba In someway possible he is complete monster at this point. Well Ikoma I really start to not like him as each episode pass he just become more pathectic he was crying and acting weak,After finding out he can save Mumei he suddenly back to his old self.

What it this Power of love or something?! I don t like Ikoma anymore I think Eren Jaeger from Attack on titan way better than this guy. The only character I like is at this point Kurusu(Ironically I hate him at first),Ayame,Yukina,Sukari and Biba

Jun 23, 2016 11:28 PM
Jun 2013
Excellent episode. Loving Ikoma's power up, and of course can't forget the haircut. Gotta win in style, boys.
RIP Takumi. And I can feel Mumei's pain for being a pawn in emo Biba's dumb-as-f*ck revenge (Hey, let's kill everybody just because I have daddy issues).
Hoping for epic battle animation in the finale.
Jun 23, 2016 11:29 PM
May 2016
DEATH FLAG, wondering who's gonna die, Biba remembered his past of Father's love, Mumei seen a lot of butterfly, and Ikoma, there's a cross like wood in the seashore. Dang! just a wild guess xD
Jun 23, 2016 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
Ikoma's new haircut looked great!

Ikoma looked so badass at the end!
Jun 24, 2016 12:00 AM

Jan 2015
Well that seems more like Biba. After turning his own Father into Kabane, making everyone shocked and instantly kill him. And then sitting on the "throne" remembering his own past with his father.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 24, 2016 12:15 AM

Dec 2015
Despite the series premise, it's all muscles over brain again for the hero. -_- What was the point of presenting Ikoma as an ingenious person? None.
About the hero's new look:The arm cannon was expected since last episode. I first smiled when he started to cut his hairs (one-arm hairdressing) but it was needed because those messy hairs could come in the way during battle. At least, that's what I thought until I laughed in front of the surviving white. Of course, the big finale of the joke was him asking for an instantaneous, short and deadly power-up just to use it right away, far from the destination.

I liked the fact Biba used fear to move the masses and to destabilize the power center. But what's next? Everything seems terribly pointless (and I am not talking about the series itself)

Reading the reactions, I realize I misunderstood Biba's childhood memory: I had understood his father stroke him in the darkness because he had mistaken his son for an assassin.

2/5

@BLmatsu Shônen and shôjô are'nt synonymous to teenies heroes. The City Hunter, Cobra, Cpt.Harlock and Oscar (Versailles no bara) are all above their twenties.
Rei_IIIJun 24, 2016 12:33 AM
Jun 24, 2016 12:21 AM

May 2012
This is the most not hype thing when trying to be hype I've ever seen
Jun 24, 2016 12:28 AM

Jan 2011
BLmatsu said:
QWERTYFish25 said:
3/4 of this episode.

Reminded me of the episode in Trigun that signaled the change of mood for the series. Can't really say much past that. Apart from uniform change of Ayame and Biba, and the aforementioned scene it felt cheesy and rushed. The series as a whole kinda let me down with the introduction of Biba, but I guess it's better than most shit from the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Eh, really? I watched that Trigun ep today btw LOL what a coincidence. You're referring to ep12 "diablo" when we see Vash angry for the first time? It didn't feel that way to me... If anything, the part where Ikoma cuts his hair and prepares for his final journey resembles the scene where Vash found resolve to confront Knives. (iirc... it's been a while since I saw Trigun). I think that kind of scene is fine. And I appreciate Ikoma's resolve/determination.

Mors the jail scene.
Jun 24, 2016 12:29 AM

Mar 2016
Tbh I can't wait a week for a next episode. I usually never watch previews for spoilers, but I just had to. God damn it! Can't wait for the end, and I hope this gets a second season!
Jun 24, 2016 12:34 AM

Aug 2013
So basically:
- Kurusu, doctor guy, and Ikoma are gonna storm Kongokaku.
- Kurusu is going to fuck some Kabane's up then shred all of those hunters to shit. Will probably be the guy to kill dickhead blonde guy and midget blue haired guy.
- Ikoma will fuck some shit up. Kill some Kabane and some lowbee hunters. Will probably be the one to kill Biba.
- Ikoma will fight giant winged horse-dog Mumei. Probably get his ass beat...again.
- Ikoma will make one final push using the rest of his power and sanity, break the steel heart cage, and inject Mumei.
- White cells destroy the fused colony, save Mumei, and probably by some stroke of luck, cure her of her Kabaneri abilities as well; making her the human girl Ikoma promised.
- Ikoma dies.
- Probably a scene where Ayame or Kurusu give Ikoma an honorable mention. Perhaps Ayame becomes the new shogun.
- Almost definitely a scene with human Mumei eating rice.
Jun 24, 2016 12:41 AM
Jun 2016
The Doctor or whatever that was with Kurusu mentioned that the syringe effect will only be brief so i don't understand why the MC didn't wait until he get there to use it instead of using it at that moment. Biba definitely fucked this show up for me. His motive was stupid and he is just an overall hella plain character. I highly doubt Mumei or Ikoma will die. I mean if kabanes could hold swords and shoot lasers, i am sure the creator could pull something out of their ass to keep those two alive somehow. But the action scenes should be interesting next episode!
Jun 24, 2016 12:44 AM

Dec 2015
Ikoma is the armored titan! Oh wait... wrong anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2016 1:15 AM
Mar 2014
Not really bad episode like many people said,even thought i still dont get why biba and his father conflicting xD
With only 1 ep remain i start imagine about what if Biba is not bad guy,he is strong,cool and smart with knowledge of kabane he will really big additions for Ikoma team :(
Jun 24, 2016 1:51 AM

Jun 2013
what language was that fucking ending song sung in sounded pretty unpleasing. I like how the much the score has dropped xD
Jun 24, 2016 2:01 AM

Mar 2014
That injection scene seemed like they copied that one scene in Guilty Crown only
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jun 24, 2016 2:09 AM

May 2015
So-Intense said:
That injection scene seemed like they copied that one scene in Guilty Crown only
Not like he needed it anyway. He used the hand only to press the trigger while holding the gun with the other hand. Losing the hand was an upgrade because now that he needs only one arm to shoot the gun he can use the second one freely.
Jun 24, 2016 2:15 AM

Nov 2010
I always wonder, does the writer of such shows really thinks that his work is actually really good? Or they are just phoning it in for that paycheck, never caring about actual narrative, continuity, or writing something else besides overused clichees?

The last 3 episodes of this show were at a really, really low point for me when it comes to writing. So many stupid things happening because of so many stupid characters, so many convenient situations happening just because.
Jun 24, 2016 2:50 AM

May 2015
when i saw ikoma, his new appearance.. cutting his hair, left his glasses and changing his arm, remembering me to shinichi and migi from parasyte

but when he turned red, he is being like berserker, or maybe... iron man! (yap, with his iron heart, is possible lol)
Jun 24, 2016 3:37 AM

Jul 2013
Did Biba want to achieve revenge against his father or just cause pointless destruction? I think he could have been a decent antagonist if his motives would have been explained in more detail, but just because a flashback of his father rejecting him doesn't make his goal have more sense.

Ikoma's transformation was cool. I can see him, Mumei and Biba dying at the end.
I wonder however how the series will resolve the conflict against the Kabanes. Doesn't looks like if the series will have a second season or something.
Jun 24, 2016 3:49 AM

Jan 2015
First half - boring, boring, boring!
Second half - Ikoma with dat epic hairstyle lol, Mumei-chwan becoming Black Mist or whatever it's called...atleast it was fun to watch lol...comedy!!!comedy!!!comedy!!!
Jun 24, 2016 4:13 AM

Apr 2016
Jesus Christ, almost no one on these forums has anything positive to say anymore, and 95% of these threads now is: This episode sucks, this show is the biggest pile of garbage ever, Attack on Titan reference this episode may or may not have, one moment well all focus on and forget that the rest of the episode exists, F**K YOU BIBA!!!!!!, and arguing with anyone who has anything nice or different to say about an episode! (After 7 weeks of seeing this, I needed that off my chest)

This episode was definitely better than 9 and 10. Especially 9. While it would've been a lot better if we knew just how much of a dick the Shogun was a while before this episode rolled around, at least now we have SOME reason to actually understand Biba's motivations, even if his actions are far too horrible for sympathy. The intense freak outs of the people in the palace was downright tense and crazy. Seeing how quickly people who knew better were dispatched by Biba and even the Shogun only compounded it. Meanwhile, poor Ikoma. Lost a friend, lost an arm. He even cut his hair and is going for one final stand with his uber transformation. Well, SOMEONE took notes from bad future adult Gohan! He even has a similar haircut! I digress. The EGOIST music that plays with his transformation and for the rest of the episode was hype and really made the transformation epic, as well as the visuals used for it, but then again, this show looks amazing anyway, with its impressive take on a more realistic artstyle, and cool spark and explosion effects. We even see some development from Ikoma! It's always nice to see some development from characters. Since so far, we merely fleshed them out rather than develop them, at least we can start the latter now that we're done with the former for the most part. Now, let's hope for a kickass finale!
Jun 24, 2016 4:16 AM

Apr 2008
CodeBlazeFate said:
Jesus Christ, almost no one on these forums has anything positive to say anymore, and 95% of these threads now is: This episode sucks, this show is the biggest pile of garbage ever, Attack on Titan reference this episode may or may not have, one moment well all focus on and forget that the rest of the episode exists, F**K YOU BIBA!!!!!!, and arguing with anyone who has anything nice or different to say about an episode! (After 7 weeks of seeing this, I needed that off my chest)

This episode was definitely better than 9 and 10. Especially 9. While it would've been a lot better if we knew just how much of a dick the Shogun was a while before this episode rolled around, at least now we have SOME reason to actually understand Biba's motivations, even if his actions are far too horrible for sympathy. The intense freak outs of the people in the palace was downright tense and crazy. Seeing how quickly people who knew better were dispatched by Biba and even the Shogun only compounded it. Meanwhile, poor Ikoma. Lost a friend, lost an arm. He even cut his hair and is going for one final stand with his uber transformation. Well, SOMEONE took notes from bad future adult Gohan! He even has a similar haircut! I digress. The EGOIST music that plays with his transformation and for the rest of the episode was hype and really made the transformation epic, as well as the visuals used for it, but then again, this show looks amazing anyway, with its impressive take on a more realistic artstyle, and cool spark and explosion effects. We even see some development from Ikoma! It's always nice to see some development from characters. Since so far, we merely fleshed them out rather than develop them, at least we can start the latter now that we're done with the former for the most part. Now, let's hope for a kickass finale!

I've given up on the trash that is the MAL episode discussion. There's no discussion to be had here unless you join in the bandwagon of hate or nitpicking
Jun 24, 2016 4:18 AM

Jan 2009
Loving Ikoma's lvlup :D Very nice - love the fact that he attached the gun to his other arm.

Looking forward to the finale. Ought to be great.
Jun 24, 2016 4:22 AM

Apr 2016
Darklight0303 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

I've given up on the trash that is the MAL episode discussion. There's no discussion to be had here unless you join in the bandwagon of hate or nitpicking

And the truth has been spoken! Almost no one gives any episode any credit anymore, and yes, this series has some low points, and yes, the story isn't as great, but the characters are decent, the artstyle is amazing, the action is cool, the music is a prefect couple for this show, and it's still a fun and epic ride despite its problems, even if you look at all the problems despite the epic tone. YES! Episode 9 kinda sucked, but this and episode 10 got better! No one gives it any credit, saying it became instant trash by episode 6. This show gets more hate than shows with 6.50 or lower!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?!
Jun 24, 2016 4:26 AM

Apr 2008
CodeBlazeFate said:
Darklight0303 said:

And the truth has been spoken! Almost no one gives any episode any credit anymore, and yes, this series has some low points, and yes, the story isn't as great, but the characters are decent, the artstyle is amazing, the action is cool, the music is a prefect couple for this show, and it's still a fun and epic ride despite its problems, even if you look at all the problems despite the epic tone. YES! Episode 9 kinda sucked, but this and episode 10 got better! No one gives it any credit, saying it became instant trash by episode 6. This show gets more hate than shows with 6.50 or lower!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?!

Cause the armchair critics and trolls found an easy target to nitpick down to the bone even though they give their precious favorites ample free passes for their mistakes. Pathetic
Jun 24, 2016 4:32 AM

Apr 2016
Darklight0303 said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

Cause the armchair critics and trolls found an easy target to nitpick down to the bone even though they give their precious favorites ample free passes for their mistakes. Pathetic

*SIGH* This, aside from Asterisk War season 2, Big Order, and Mayogia, is literally the only show people savagely pick on, on a minutely to tri-minutely basis. People would rather pick on this show everyday than pick on an even worse show for ONE REVIEW!!!

One thing this show surprised me on is how good it looks. Since episode 4 has some odd bits, I thought this show's art quality would get increasingly worse as it went on, but it actually stayed around the same level of detail and quality.
Jun 24, 2016 4:34 AM
Sep 2015
What I did not like:
Biba's plan seems to be mindless destruction, so proving me right on him being a dull villain with no foresight (and no, being suicidal does not count as a defence. If it did, people like Obito from bloody Naruto would be completely justified in how much they screwed their worlds);
Mumei is nothing more than a damsel in distress now;
The show fully removing any pretenses of complex writing and has become a typical shonen show

What I did like:
Ikoma's gun-arm (attempts at replicating Ash's chainsaw arm from Evil Dead is always a plus in my book);
Things are finally reaching a conclusion

I'm actually okay with this episode so 3/5. This and last week's episode are better than the one from two weeks ago (but then again, that episode was horrid). Hopefully the next episode is the finale so that this show and its wasted potential can end.

I still stand by my opinion of this show:
The show would have been far better without Biba's bland villainy ruining everything.
Jun 24, 2016 4:39 AM

Apr 2016
To everyone that keeps saying that adults in this show are always acting stupidly:
1. This is basically an armored zombie apocalypse, so it makes sense that everyone is acting rashly and out of fear.
2. That's only the nameless red shirts. The adults with any plot relevance have varying levels of stability and level-headedness depending on the person like with how the Shogun's a bloodthirsty coward who's horrible actions have rubbed off on Biba, or with how level-headed Biba tends to be despite being a psychopath.
3. They see super powered people with certain traits of the enemy. Sure it sucks that they're so paranoid, and we really want to see them eventually snap out of it, but in a perspective like theirs, it's easy to see the paranoia most everyone has.
Jun 24, 2016 4:45 AM

Apr 2016
People always complain about how simple the plot is and how it's more battle heavy and decision heavy that character or twist heavy, yet NO ONE complains about Attack on Titan's writing having the EXACT SAME TYPE OF WRITING PEOPLE BITCH AS THIS SHOW OVER!!!!! And I like Attack on Titan, but don't put one show on a pedistol for being battle and decision heavy and call this show garbage for the exact same reason!
Jun 24, 2016 4:46 AM

May 2016
We bootleg Guts now
Jun 24, 2016 4:47 AM

Jun 2012
The decisions people make in this show are hilarious. Shogun lets train with Biba in, even though he knew he was planning something. Shogun kills a communications officer in front of an entire room of people to keep the secret quiet, ain't suspicious at all. Shogun uses Biba's weapon instead of a gun or something else more practical to kill Biba, though I can buy this since he's pretty much been painted as a ruthless tyrant. Also, when was it ever established the black blood would turn a male kabaneri into Berserker? Did I miss this or was it deus ex machina'd into the show for the finale?

Have to say I liked the episode though, quite a bit. Compared to the last two weeks of problems, these aren't that bad and the citywide panic scenes were pretty awesome. I just love Biba's plan to make everyone go insane and kill each other, and he looked so happy to spread mass panic. Actually Biba's probably my favorite character in this now, just because of how cartoony he's become in these last episodes. I guess Kurusu and Ayame are still better, but whatever. And watching Ikoma transform into Ironman was a really cool scene. Pretty hyped for the finale.
EternalSerenityJun 24, 2016 4:56 AM
Jun 24, 2016 4:49 AM

Apr 2008
Kouun said:
We bootleg Guts now

Guts has a steampunk pilebunker gun for an arm?
Jun 24, 2016 4:59 AM

May 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Kouun said:
We bootleg Guts now

No. His mechanic arm doubles as an armcannon/crossbow tho
Jun 24, 2016 5:08 AM

Nov 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Kouun said:
We bootleg Guts now

Close Enough.
BLmatsu said:
Zalmox1s said:
I always wonder, does the writer of such shows really thinks that his work is actually really good? Or they are just phoning it in for that paycheck, never caring about actual narrative, continuity, or writing something else besides overused clichees?

The last 3 episodes of this show were at a really, really low point for me when it comes to writing. So many stupid things happening because of so many stupid characters, so many convenient situations happening just because.
The writer of Kabaneri knows when he has to write something good, and when he has to write something where you need to shut your brain down

Well, he wrote for Valvrave. Valvrave is an intentional trainwreck from ep1 till the end. So a bunch of things in that show are nonsensical... on purpose. And some viewers are amused.

He also wrote for Code Geass. Code Geass has a lot of questionable things going on in its story too. Like Suzaku's wallrun for example. But most people who enjoy that show can overlook it.

Anyway to answer your question, I don't believe you should take the story of Kabaneri 100% seriously. There's a random Gaijin in the show lol

And if you want to watch something from this writer that is actually good, check out Space Dandy ep5. (That anime is episodic, and every ep has different staff working on it: diff writer, director, etc)

Unfortunately, more and more entertainment products require us to shut down our brain and accept stupid things with ease. I have a big defect, I can't do that most of the time. When I see something that irks me, whether is awful writing, or nonsensical progression or actions, it affects how much I enjoy the show by quite a bit. This show was quite decent until episode 8, and when episode 9 hit, it became a full on train wreak for me.
Jun 24, 2016 5:30 AM
Jan 2016
The series tries to hammer the point that everyone is seriously paranoid, yet still everything bad happens precisely because the people weren't paranoid enough. In the very first episode the Kabane overrun the station because of lack of preparations and here we have it too. They bring the leader of the insurrection before the Shogun. The level of idiocy is overwhelming. The people of this world are just too dumb to live.
Jun 24, 2016 5:42 AM

Feb 2015
And there we have an Amazing Power-Up Moment..

I really am digging this show and if we end on a happy note (Could be possible) then this shall sit in my top Fav for sure, well maybe close.
Can I just say how damn beautiful this anime is, I mean, I'm so glad when I bought this PC I got a good Monitor

6/5 from me
Jun 24, 2016 5:43 AM
May 2016
HyperL said:
BlazeWho said:
So many people bitching then don't hype up a series -_- if you won't like it in the end but no one ever learns

Like people would know they wouldn't like a series without watching it first......
They should aleast not always have high expectations thats why everyone
ended lowering erased rating sigh -_-
Jun 24, 2016 5:46 AM

Sep 2010
I just realized that the villain of this show doesn't have any plans for what happens next and he simply wants to destroy things and he probably wouldn't care much if he were to die either.

YEA... "Good Villan."

By the way is this some kind of anime only ending? I can't image how the story suddenly got so bad with it's not great but quite good start and awesome world setting.
Jun 24, 2016 5:56 AM

Jul 2013
eso18 said:
By the way is this some kind of anime only ending? I can't image how the story suddenly got so bad with it's not great but quite good start and awesome world setting.
The series is original (it's not based in any source material), so anybody knows how it will end.
Jun 24, 2016 6:21 AM

Nov 2011
Ikoma went super saiyan. I expect Dragonball level fight at the end.

Jun 24, 2016 6:42 AM

Jun 2014
Diuturnus said:
Shogun: "Be on alert for Biba and his rebellion."
Servant: "Sir, there is a train that wants in, it has Biba on it."
Shogun: "Let it in."

I know right? what the fuck? ahahah

Other than that.. DAMN THOSE FINAL SCENES WERE AWESOME
And the new ending was awesome too
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jun 24, 2016 7:15 AM

Apr 2016
kamisama751 said:
Watching this episode be like:

I don't really care anymore.
• Imprisoned people want to break out and they just let them do what they want after killing one person?
• The scene where Biba nearly got killed is done poorly.
• Kongokaku got the information of Biba’s actions way too fast.
• Why is Mumei not with Biba in the first place?
• Yeah, just left the train in. It won’t be a trap at all.
• Chaos was created too easily.
• Ikoma cuts his hair for no reason.
• Cutting hair doesn’t work that way.
• Power up.

CodeBlazeFate said:
People always complain about how simple the plot is and how it's more battle heavy and decision heavy that character or twist heavy, yet NO ONE complains about Attack on Titan's writing having the EXACT SAME TYPE OF WRITING PEOPLE BITCH AS THIS SHOW OVER!!!!! And I like Attack on Titan, but don't put one show on a pedistol for being battle and decision heavy and call this show garbage for the exact same reason!

Funny guy, if Attack on Titan comes out instead then I will bash it more than this. Got it?

CodeBlazeFate said:
To everyone that keeps saying that adults in this show are always acting stupidly:
1. This is basically an armored zombie apocalypse, so it makes sense that everyone is acting rashly and out of fear.

It doesn't make sense anywhere doesn't excuse this making no sense.

CodeBlazeFate said:

2. That's only the nameless red shirts. The adults with any plot relevance have varying levels of stability and level-headedness depending on the person like with how the Shogun's a bloodthirsty coward who's horrible actions have rubbed off on Biba, or with how level-headed Biba tends to be despite being a psychopath.

Even the people relevant to the plot are dull.

CodeBlazeFate said:

3. They see super powered people with certain traits of the enemy. Sure it sucks that they're so paranoid, and we really want to see them eventually snap out of it, but in a perspective like theirs, it's easy to see the paranoia most everyone has.

They don't even know Biba got kabaneris while I have no idea what you are talking about after the first sentence.

BlazeWho said:
They should aleast not always have high expectations thats why everyone
ended lowering erased rating sigh -_-

Tell that to those who hype it. I know one: dark*****0303

Oh, God. The response to the Attack on Titan bit made me laugh my ass off. Sorry for the late response. It just aggravates me how people over accentuate the problems of the show and say what literally everyone else sais. At least you have some new and detailed things to say regarding the problems on the show instead of soley focusing on one moment and being "that's the episode ladies and gentlemen" . I can see where you're coming from though. However, I do feel it makes sense why people panick during apocalypse situations. However, I DO find it upsetting how people can be such dicks to one another in things like the early episodes of Kabeneri, and the middle part of a Terminator Salvation. I found the second rebuttal a bit irrelevant but even still, I guess your right that we don't really have much to connect with when it comes to some of the major characters. However, I do stand by the face that some adults in the show are more rational and level headed than people make them out to be. Hell, despite how stupid and horrible Biba's actions are, he's rather level headed and not panicky like many redshirt randos are. For the last point, I was arguing that people like the Kabaneri are justifyably feared by people due to the traits they share with the Kabane, ableit it is upsetting just how much of s dick some of these people are to the Kabaneri and how much more gratifying it is to see at least a few people in the show willing to show friendship and respect, especially over the course of the series. Forgive how long this was. I was just letting loose some pent up frustration I had with the Kabaneri forums for the past month and a half.
Jun 24, 2016 7:30 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Everything went downhill since Biba appeared.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 24, 2016 7:35 AM
May 2014
is it me or did ikoma get more hot with the haircut
just your favorite dino sailor
Jun 24, 2016 7:49 AM
Apr 2011
Looks like Ikoma and Mumei will do a Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken in the final episode.
Jun 24, 2016 8:11 AM

Nov 2013
CodeBlazeFate said:

Don't get me wrong: I like this show. The art, animation and soundtrack are great. That's why I'm so disappointed. I find the characters likeable. And I don't see anyone trashing the show. The main complaints are:

1. Ikoma, who was usually strong and smart, became weak and pathetic all of a sudden. Which is true.

2. Biba is a bad villain. He was introduced to late. Which is also true.

And the actions of him and his hunters make little to no sense.

And just for the record: I think Attack on Titan is far worse than Kabaneri.

Edit: maybe some people went overboard with their criticism, but being blindly apologetic is not much better.
TheBigGuyJun 24, 2016 9:24 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

393 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

544 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 8, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.