Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 17, 2016 10:28 AM

Sep 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:
I have a quick question regarding the Recommendation Challenge. If the next series in the list that you have not seen is a direct sequel to a title you have not previously watched, can it be skipped or not? Could you watch the first season in it's place instead or would you have to essentially watch both seasons before continuing on?

As an example, let's say you started with Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and the next recommended series you have not completed is Clannad: After Story. If at this point you have not seen the first season, Clannad, can you then skip Clannad: After Story and go to the next recommended series on the list? Which in this case would be Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. If not, can you substitute Clannad for Clannad: After Story? Or would you essentially have to complete both seasons before moving on?

I apologize if that was a bit long-winded, I just don't want there to be any confusion regarding my inquiry.
The point of the challenge is to not skip a single series to "force" people to watch things that might have otherwise not. If the second season or on is recommended, you can do to the earliest unseen season of the series and watch that. Continue the recommendation from the season you actually watched (but try to make a note that this "twist" occured).

So as an extra clarification, if Teekyuu 7 was recommended and you'd seen Teekyuu 1-4, you'd jump to and watch Teekyuu 5 and continue on from its recommendations.
May 17, 2016 10:38 AM

May 2009
riho88riho said:
SunflowerDaisho said:
The point of the challenge is to not skip a single series to "force" people to watch things that might have otherwise not. If the second season or on is recommended, you can do to the earliest unseen season of the series and watch that. Continue the recommendation from the season you actually watched (but try to make a note that this "twist" occured).

So as an extra clarification, if Teekyuu 7 was recommended and you'd seen Teekyuu 1-4, you'd jump to and watch Teekyuu 5 and continue on from its recommendations.

Awesome. Thank you for the clarification.
May 20, 2016 10:29 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
In the collections challenges - series, for Fairy Tail
http://myanimelist.net/anime/21211 <--- deleted entry, the same one would be
http://myanimelist.net/anime/12121/Towa_no_Kizuna

Resolved
SheyCroixMay 29, 2016 9:57 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 27, 2016 2:42 PM

Jul 2012
For the World Tour challenge I wanted to check on one show that wasn't in the list to see if it would qualify or if it should be added to the list, specifically the Koihime Musou series/sequels.
Considering it falls under the Romance of the Three Kingdoms umbrella like Souten Kouro which is listed, and based on Fushigi Yuugi another entry it seems like there is some room for fantasy, so that being said would it qualify?
May 29, 2016 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
GamerDLM said:
For the World Tour challenge I wanted to check on one show that wasn't in the list to see if it would qualify or if it should be added to the list, specifically the Koihime Musou series/sequels.
Considering it falls under the Romance of the Three Kingdoms umbrella like Souten Kouro which is listed, and based on Fushigi Yuugi another entry it seems like there is some room for fantasy, so that being said would it qualify?

The scenery matters a lot here. If Koihime Musou focuses on the girls' activities, then it would be just as any other anime, be it the location.
May 30, 2016 10:04 PM

Jun 2014
For the Aired 2014 Challenge, can Hanamonogatari count as one of the 10 anime for that season? It's a TV series, but only 5 episodes.
May 31, 2016 9:11 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
was checking the hall of fame, for my name of course and under

Prince of Tennis Challenge
SheyCroix | Mar.26.2016 <--- May

edit -- @riho88riho

Shounen Ai Challenge <--- not there but I finished that one
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1493200&show=100#msg45779051

don't know if the points are added in the high achievers part for that one....

thanks~
SheyCroixJun 17, 2016 7:28 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 4, 2016 4:44 AM

Aug 2011
With regards to the movie per day,series per 2 days, etc challenges are we required to use a midnight to midnight day or can we choose a different 24 hour period to use as our "day" such as noon til noon?

The reason I ask is I work nights and have a second job that I do once or twice a week. This means that at least once per week I work from 12am to 9am, sleep from 9am to 5pm, then immediately work my other job from 5pm to midnight leaving me literally zero time to do anything other than eat, sleep and work.

However if I can count noon til noon as my day I could watch a movie right at noon at the start of day one before going to sleep then work, sleep,work and watch my next movie after my second job at 12 hours into day two. Otherwise I would never be able to make it to 10 days for the easy challenge let alone 40 for the conquered.

Also, for the challenges that can be repeated for a 2x badge, do you also receive 2x the points or just the sexier badge?
JayArcherJun 4, 2016 8:27 AM
Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it. - Chrono Cross
Jun 4, 2016 6:18 AM

Jan 2011
does Miyori no Mori count as movie? or only as a special? thought it was a move tho (it's almost 2 hours) otherwise i watch an other movie ;3
Jun 6, 2016 5:24 AM

Sep 2011
JayArcher said:
With regards to the movie per day,series per 2 days, etc challenges are we required to use a midnight to midnight day or can we choose a different 24 hour period to use as our "day" such as noon til noon?

The reason I ask is I work nights and have a second job that I do once or twice a week. This means that at least once per week I work from 12am to 9am, sleep from 9am to 5pm, then immediately work my other job from 5pm to midnight leaving me literally zero time to do anything other than eat, sleep and work.

However if I can count noon til noon as my day I could watch a movie right at noon at the start of day one before going to sleep then work, sleep,work and watch my next movie after my second job at 12 hours into day two. Otherwise I would never be able to make it to 10 days for the easy challenge let alone 40 for the conquered.

Also, for the challenges that can be repeated for a 2x badge, do you also receive 2x the points or just the sexier badge?
I usually only pay attention to the start/end dates. However, I'm flexible if notified - meaning, if you add your explanation (probably in a spoiler) in the post where you're keeping track and you include the actual times you completed things, I won't deny/complain. I understand people have a life so I don't want to make things more difficult, so, again, being notified that this is how you're treating each "day" I'm OK with that.

Especially since time zones sometimes makes people's challenges "skewed" when I view them compared to the individual - do I try to keep those kinds of issues in mind when reviewing people's completed challenges.

2x will give you a badge that basically just flashes two images of the series that's already being used for that challenge/difficulty. For points, they will be "doubled" meaning if you already completed the challenge once and had 3 points, you will get another 3 points (for 6 total) for completing a second time. - Keep in mind this is still technically not released or fully setup yet... mostly due to low demand haha but that is how it will be handled once the need/demand has arised.

KimmyChii said:
does Miyori no Mori count as movie? or only as a special? thought it was a move tho (it's almost 2 hours) otherwise i watch an other movie ;3
Honestly, it counts as a special even though it's long. Whatever MAL says goes (just because you need a point of reference for these types of issues). However, if you already used it in the movie per day challenge without realizing this and it's now too late to go back and fix (because it's the MPD challenge... lol) I will allow it because it's the length of a movie, and because you were more or less caught "unaware" (and because I'm not a complete ass/stiff haha)
riho88rihoJun 6, 2016 5:29 AM
Jun 6, 2016 11:00 AM

Jan 2011
KimmyChii said:
Honestly, it counts as a special even though it's long. Whatever MAL says goes (just because you need a point of reference for these types of issues). However, if you already used it in the movie per day challenge without realizing this and it's now too late to go back and fix (because it's the MPD challenge... lol) I will allow it because it's the length of a movie, and because you were more or less caught "unaware" (and because I'm not a complete ass/stiff haha)

I thought something like that and just watched Cencoroll instead, cause i didn't want to "cheat" :). It was a nice special tho, will look better before watching next time
Jun 7, 2016 9:09 AM

Apr 2015
For The Movie-Per-Day Challenge, I want to watch Gintama: Yorinuki Gintama-san on Theater 2D but I'm wondering if I have to watch it in one or two days since it's two episodes (1 hr. 36 min. per ep.) ?
Thank you.
Jun 7, 2016 10:38 AM

Sep 2011
-Eien- said:
For The Movie-Per-Day Challenge, I want to watch Gintama: Yorinuki Gintama-san on Theater 2D but I'm wondering if I have to watch it in one or two days since it's two episodes (1 hr. 36 min. per ep.) ?
Thank you.
To keep it simple since it's the same "series" / "entry" I'd say it has to be completed the same day (but I will say in this very specific situation, I'd allow either or honestly)
Jun 14, 2016 11:13 AM

Nov 2013
About the Content Rating Tv Challenge:

"TV types only", Rx (Bonus) is an exception to this, right? Since there are no Rx anime with tv type.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 14, 2016 11:15 AM

Sep 2010
A few questions about x2 challenges. Rules say all the difficulties have to be completed once before doing the challenge a second time. That means say, for the ONA Exposure Challenge, I have to do the Easy, Medium, and Hard levels one time each before I attempt the Hard level a second time? Just want to make sure I'm reading this rule right.

And are each of the difficulties repeatable for x2 once they've been completed the first time? As in, can Easy/Medium/Hard/Conquered be completed for x2 on each for points or is it only applicable for one difficulty? For example, I repeat the hard difficulty for the x2 but also repeat easy and/or medium for more points.
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Jun 14, 2016 2:44 PM

Jul 2010
DarkFaerie said:
A few questions about x2 challenges. Rules say all the difficulties have to be completed once before doing the challenge a second time. That means say, for the ONA Exposure Challenge, I have to do the Easy, Medium, and Hard levels one time each before I attempt the Hard level a second time? Just want to make sure I'm reading this rule right.

And are each of the difficulties repeatable for x2 once they've been completed the first time? As in, can Easy/Medium/Hard/Conquered be completed for x2 on each for points or is it only applicable for one difficulty? For example, I repeat the hard difficulty for the x2 but also repeat easy and/or medium for more points.

Yes that's right. You have to finish easy, medium and hard (and conquered if there is one) before you can do any of those for the second time. And yes, you can repeat all difficulties twice for reward which means 6 or 8 in total (depends if there is conquered or not).
Jun 14, 2016 4:50 PM

Feb 2014
Probably a stupid question but I'm new to the club.

I signed up for 2 challenges by just commenting the on the challenge thread. Is that all I need to do?

And, all the challenges have points at the top. What do those mean? ex: 4 points...
Jun 14, 2016 8:52 PM

Sep 2010
Thanks for the clarification!
abystoma2 said:
About the Content Rating Tv Challenge:

"TV types only", Rx (Bonus) is an exception to this, right? Since there are no Rx anime with tv type.
When I conceived the challenge I did mention that Rx would be the exception to the TV only rule for that exact reason, so I'd imagine that would be the case.
Thnx4dafood said:
Probably a stupid question but I'm new to the club.

I signed up for 2 challenges by just commenting the on the challenge thread. Is that all I need to do?

And, all the challenges have points at the top. What do those mean? ex: 4 points...
Yes that's all you need to do, but it's not necessary to post in the thread as a way to "sign up" for them. Some people "sign up" for them by putting the challenge in their blog. It's all up to you as it's personal preference. I prefer posting in the forum while others prefer blogs.

The points indicate the difficulty of the challenge. The more points a challenge is worth, the more difficult it is. A challenge that's worth only 1 point would be easier to achieve than one that's worth 4 points. Those points are earned when you complete the challenge and help determine your rank against other members in the Hall of Fame. You can also get rewards for reaching a certain amount of points. More info about the points system and the rewards can be found here.
DarkFaerieJun 14, 2016 9:10 PM
Jun 15, 2016 4:20 PM

Sep 2011
Thnx4dafood said:
There are no TV series that are Rx, so how do we get the bonus...?
and @abystoma2 - I've adjusted it to be anything with 6+ episodes. So yes, for the bonus it's an exception to the TV Type.

@DarkFaerie - Dan was correct =) and thanks for explaining/answering Thnx4dafood's question <3
Jun 15, 2016 4:58 PM

Jan 2011
I somehow missed the boat of what "Conquered" is. I was looking at the Special-Per-Day one that went live and saw "Conquered 4 Points" but in the difficulty section is only goes up to "Hard" with "30 series". Is Conquered 40 series and just not listed as such OR is it doing all difficulty levels (ex. doing easy=10, med=20, hard=30 so conquered=10+20+30=60)?
Jun 15, 2016 8:30 PM

Feb 2014
So I noticed some people posting forms in all difficulties, do we have to start with easy and work up or is that just if you want extra points?
Jun 15, 2016 9:11 PM

Sep 2010
Thnx4dafood said:
So I noticed some people posting forms in all difficulties, do we have to start with easy and work up or is that just if you want extra points?
You can do any difficulty you want. You don't have to do all difficulties or start with a certain difficulty if you do decide to complete them all. Some just like to do that for the extra challenge and to get more points. You can "upgrade" your completed challenges however. The Challenge Turn-In thread can explain that aspect better than I can.
Jun 15, 2016 9:13 PM

Feb 2014
DarkFaerie said:
Thnx4dafood said:
You can do any difficulty you want. You don't have to do all difficulties or start with a certain difficulty if you do decide to complete them all. Some just like to do that for the extra challenge and to get more points. You can "upgrade" your completed challenges however. The Challenge Turn-In thread can explain that aspect better than I can.
Thank you!

I'm so slow when it comes to rules and wording -.-
Jun 16, 2016 5:52 AM

Sep 2011
lanblade said:
I somehow missed the boat of what "Conquered" is. I was looking at the Special-Per-Day one that went live and saw "Conquered 4 Points" but in the difficulty section is only goes up to "Hard" with "30 series". Is Conquered 40 series and just not listed as such OR is it doing all difficulty levels (ex. doing easy=10, med=20, hard=30 so conquered=10+20+30=60)?
Conquered points are usually listed if it is available for that challenge. Conquered is basically just taking it one step further than hard - meaning instead of watching a movie per day for 30 days, you have to watch a movie per day for 40 days. Because conquered is seen as the "hardest" per allowed challenges, conquered badges are made on request. They're not CUSTOM (meaning no username) so anyone can use a conquered badge made technically for someone else. The Movie Per Day challenge, I think, has the most (besides the Unrated one which is, in all honesty, more of a help-MAL challenge then it is anything else lol).

@DarkFaerie @ Thnx4dafood - Upgrading, right now, only applies to the 100 episodes per day challenge.
Jun 16, 2016 3:50 PM

May 2009
I know that there are only about 30 series that have more than 15,000 drops, and about one third of those are long-running shounens. This, of course, referring to one of the requirements in the SH#02.

I can find something to watch, but I know that there are a lot of people in this club that have seen a lot and may have already watched these series. Just figured I'd mentioned it since it came to my mind, and it could be an issue.
Jun 17, 2016 8:14 AM

Sep 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:
I know that there are only about 30 series that have more than 15,000 drops, and about one third of those are long-running shounens. This, of course, referring to one of the requirements in the SH#02.

I can find something to watch, but I know that there are a lot of people in this club that have seen a lot and may have already watched these series. Just figured I'd mentioned it since it came to my mind, and it could be an issue.
I'll lower it down to only 5000 then. Thanks for the heads up - I knew there were series I just didn't pay much attention to their length XD
Jun 17, 2016 8:29 AM

May 2009
riho88riho said:
I'll lower it down to only 5000 then. Thanks for the heads up - I knew there were series I just didn't pay much attention to their length XD

5,000 might be a little too easy to find, but that's up to you. I just thought other people might have an issue finding something. I haven't watched nearly as much as a lot of the active members here, so I'm fine with whatever. Lol.
Jun 17, 2016 10:45 AM

Sep 2011
SunflowerDaisho said:
riho88riho said:

5,000 might be a little too easy to find, but that's up to you. I just thought other people might have an issue finding something. I haven't watched nearly as much as a lot of the active members here, so I'm fine with whatever. Lol.
It's not THAT easy with 5k drops, but it isn't as bad as 15k... I'll go in the middle and make it 10k only because those of us who have seen quite a bit of the popular stuff will have limited choices otherwise XD
Jun 17, 2016 3:41 PM

Jul 2012
I'm having a bit of trouble finding Mobile Suit Gundam: More Information on the Universal Century for the Gundam challenge. I checked the sub group listed on the page, and I couldn't find it on anidb, amongst several streaming sites and nyaa. So I was wondering if there was another link I missed or if it should be switched to a bonus entry.
Jun 18, 2016 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
GamerDLM said:
I'm having a bit of trouble finding Mobile Suit Gundam: More Information on the Universal Century for the Gundam challenge. I checked the sub group listed on the page, and I couldn't find it on anidb, amongst several streaming sites and nyaa. So I was wondering if there was another link I missed or if it should be switched to a bonus entry.

abystoma2 said:
So I uploaded it on nyaa - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=821747&showfiles=1
Jun 18, 2016 8:52 AM

Feb 2010
I have a couple of doubts about the World Tour Challenge, and I think exemplifying with what I'm watching right now might help putting the situations clearly.

Right now I'm watching JoJo Stardust Crusaders S1, and I was wondering if it does count for the challenge. The series does start in Japan, but after a couple of episode (not even 10% of the series) the travel. The second point here is that they're constantly travel, so they've been in various countries, without really settling in any of them. Would that count for the "Others" category?

There's also S1 from JoJo, which is divided in two parts: the first one is in England and the second one is in Italy. Can I choose there?

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Jun 19, 2016 12:09 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
for the Adaptions Challenge, what's the earliest date that can be used for completed anime? the date the thread was created or when we posted?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 19, 2016 1:33 PM

Jul 2010
SheyCroix said:
for the Adaptions Challenge, what's the earliest date that can be used for completed anime? the date the thread was created or when we posted?

Should be the date you registered for the challenge since it says "Cannot use previously seen"
Jun 19, 2016 2:51 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
_Dan_ said:
SheyCroix said:

Should be the date you registered for the challenge since it says "Cannot use previously seen"

but since it also says "Currently watching is allowed" it made me wonder

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 20, 2016 4:57 AM

Sep 2011
The start date is the day you posted (whether blog or in the thread). Currently watching means anything at you were in the middle of watching on the day you posted. Anything completed as of the day you posted cannot be used.

@SheyCroix - I'll double check ya posts and HoF and get it updated. Thanks

@Akai_Shuichi - choose. I'd basically say just specify in the challenge you're using it for this country because it made majority episodes there or something like that. I agree JoJo should be allowed in the World Tour and that it's hard to really place lol so I'd say choose and specify the range of episodes (similar to specifying which episode abides by a trope).
Jun 20, 2016 7:52 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

thanks and sorry :3

oh also it's not specified in the Adaptations Challenge, what about the length for the movies? I'm guessing more than 20 minutes?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 20, 2016 9:13 AM

Nov 2013
SheyCroix said:

oh also it's not specified in the Adaptations Challenge, what about the length for the movies? I'm guessing more than 20 minutes?

I thought lenght doesn't matter in the Adaptations Challenge, since it's not specified.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 20, 2016 9:51 AM

Sep 2011
@SheyCroix @abystoma2

I'd prefer to say that Shey is right, but it sounds like people are already taking advantage of not specifying length ;_; I guess I needa go through all the challenges and be more specific lol

So yeah, they should be longer than at least 15 minutes.
Jun 20, 2016 10:06 AM

Apr 2010
What exactly does "Watch a stand-alone (no related series)" for the Josei challenge mean ? No related items at all (in which case there are barely any choices at all), or no anime related items (i.e. no sequels/spin-offs/specials, but related manga series are allowed) ?
Jun 20, 2016 11:29 AM

Sep 2010
For the Alpha Challenges, are non-numerical characters fine for the "#" requirement? I ask because when looking under "#" on the anime search page, the .hack franchise is the first thing to show up. It neither starts with a number nor a letter.
Jun 20, 2016 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
DarkFaerie said:
For the Alpha Challenges, are non-numerical characters fine for the "#" requirement? I ask because when looking under "#" on the anime search page, the .hack franchise is the first thing to show up. It neither starts with a number nor a letter.

Nope, must be numerical characters.

You'll definitely find one you have not seen and long enough. If the duration is a problem, we could make exceptions.
Jun 20, 2016 12:11 PM

Jul 2010
Jhiday said:
What exactly does "Watch a stand-alone (no related series)" for the Josei challenge mean ? No related items at all (in which case there are barely any choices at all), or no anime related items (i.e. no sequels/spin-offs/specials, but related manga series are allowed) ?

That should be no related anime entries. Doesn't have to be an original work in my opinion. At least that's how it was for other challenges with this requirement.
Jun 20, 2016 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
Jhiday said:

Adapted from where is okay as there are not many choices, so yes, cannot have relations or sequels, spin-offs, etc.

Or Dan's post which was apart from mine for only 7 seconds.
Jun 20, 2016 12:38 PM

Jul 2010
Can anyone help me to find Aru Hibi no CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan ? Since it's a part of CLAMP challenge I would like to watch it but according to anidb, there are only Portuguese and French subs and can't find even those anywhere.
Jun 20, 2016 1:11 PM

Sep 2010
IMKZ said:
DarkFaerie said:

You'll definitely find one you have not seen and long enough. If the duration is a problem, we could make exceptions.
I personally don't have an issue with using numbers only but a number of challengers are using .hack and other series like D.Gray-Man for the "#" requirement. Basically, treating it more like "non-alpha character" as opposed to just numbers.
Jun 20, 2016 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
DarkFaerie said:
IMKZ said:

I personally don't have an issue with using numbers only but a number of challengers are using .hack and other series like D.Gray-Man for the "#" requirement. Basically, treating it more like "non-alpha character" as opposed to just numbers.

# here does mean non-alphabetical characters.

Watching numerical characters as the first character in the title is preferred, however, punctuation marks are also included and allowed.
Jun 20, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
@DarkFaerie - D.Gray-Man wouldn't count because the D is infront, but the punctuation first like .hack is fine. Anything that'd show up under the "#" in the anime search on MAL would count.
Jun 20, 2016 2:49 PM

Sep 2010
riho88riho said:
@DarkFaerie - D.Gray-Man wouldn't count because the D is infront, but the punctuation first like .hack is fine. Anything that'd show up under the "#" in the anime search on MAL would count.
For that scenario it was being used for the Conquered level in Alpha-Series, where "#" was the exception.
Jun 20, 2016 3:00 PM

Sep 2011
DarkFaerie said:
riho88riho said:
For that scenario it was being used for the Conquered level in Alpha-Series, where "#" was the exception.
Ah then yes that's fine. Lol
Jun 20, 2016 6:59 PM

Aug 2015
_Dan_ said:
Can anyone help me to find Aru Hibi no CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan ? Since it's a part of CLAMP challenge I would like to watch it but according to anidb, there are only Portuguese and French subs and can't find even those anywhere.

I could be 100% wrong since I'm not a clamp nor have I ever watch this series, but is this what you're looking for? It's has Vietnamese subs.
AYOSHINAJun 20, 2016 7:09 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (43) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

202 by Gwathgor »»
2 minutes ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8824 by SheyCroix »»
15 minutes ago

» Movie-Per-Day Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Feb 10, 2016

449 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
58 minutes ago

» Music-Per-Day Challenge ( 1 2 )

SheyCroix - Sep 30, 2023

97 by Rage_Beat06 »»
1 hour ago

» 🟤 Anime Auction House「 Round 06: MAR 19 | Sign Up R.06 CLOSED | Everyone until APR 19 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 23, 2020

1531 by AutumnBug »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.