Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2015 7:25 AM

Mar 2014
Speaking of adding support. Can you add support for .IFO and .VOB files? They aren't recognized.
Sep 9, 2015 1:23 PM

Sep 2008
erengy said:
The default RSS feed URL for Nyaa uses the "Trusted only" filter, which allows ~20x more releases than "A+ only". When you remove the filter, you end up seeing redundant torrents, not to mention invalid and malicious ones. I agree that "A+ only" would be overzealous, but I think that "Trusted only" is a sensible default.

I can agree with this, though I don't think i've spotted any with malicious content nor have I seen things that don't match whats on my list
Sep 24, 2015 4:09 PM

May 2009
I can't make Taiga recognize latest SMPlayer Version: 14.9.0 on win 7 x64. I have tried both x32 and x64 versions.

In 5% cases taiga pops up message about watching video, but in the app no video is shown under "Now playing" tab.

In task manager while playing video there is "MPlayer.exe" process, so I inserted new line in media xml:

mplayer.exe

But this did not solve the issue.

MPC-HC is working fine. In Options->Recognition->Media players I have only MPC-HC and SMPlayer selected, while double clicking on SMPlayer title it opens SMPlayer app. Do you have some idea how to make it work?

EDIT:

I have latest Taiga 1.2.2 and media.xml
Oct 1, 2015 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
I'm having a problem with how Taiga recognizes episodes when I play "next" in MPC, I think it might because the files I'm using are rather heavy so it takes longer to load but this never happened before.
Basically Taiga will recognize the episodes if I open them normally or select an episode through Taiga but when I load the next one in MPC Taiga recognizes it for a split second and then unrecognizes.

EDIT: Actually... it's working alright now, maybe it was just my computer being slow.
Oct 2, 2015 7:11 AM

Oct 2012
using crunchyroll on google chrome, taiga don't recognize when i go to next episode.
i have to close taiga and open it again for it to recognize the next episode.

but when i tried using firefox, it recognized the next episode.

i'm using latest version of taiga, chrome and firefox
Oct 31, 2015 5:02 PM
Sep 2011
I'm having a strange problem with Hacka Doll. I have the first 4 episodes and the files are all named the same, yet only episodes 3 and 4 are recognized.

Here's a list of the file names:
[GJM] Hacka Doll the Animation - 01 [68459137].mkv
[GJM] Hacka Doll the Animation - 02 [0751E8CA].mkv
[GJM] Hacka Doll the Animation - 03 [BC2257CD].mkv
[GJM] Hacka Doll the Animation - 04 [0B4ADE19].mkv

Edit: It seems there is a 2-epsiode special that's also called Hacka Doll, so I'm assuming Taiga thinks the first two episodes belong to this entry. I don't really understand why, though, because it doesn't have "The Animation" in the title so it shouldn't really match.
tuetensuppe92Oct 31, 2015 5:13 PM
Nov 7, 2015 11:33 AM

Nov 2007
@Furine
It seems SMPlayer's latest version works differently than before. Editing media.xml isn't enough in this case; I'll need to find another way to make Taiga detect it again.

@Paulo27
I think that this issue was caused by this, so the next version may fix it.

@NagisaDango
I'm still unable to reproduce this issue, unfortunately. If you're still around, could you try out this build and see if it changes anything?

@tuetensuppe92
It's because Taiga erases "The Animation" in its title normalization process and considers "Hacka Doll" and "Hacka Doll Hacka Doll The Animation" equivalent. That said, if you add it as an alternative title to any series, Taiga will prioritize that, and the ambiguity will be resolved.
Dec 28, 2015 2:17 PM
Sep 2011

These are recognized as Amagami SS when they're in a folder called "Amagami SS", otherwise as "Amagami - Character Monologue" (not on MAL). Maybe Taiga should only use the anime title parsed from the folder if there is no anime title in the filename, but I'm not sure if that would break other things.

These are recognized as Amagami SS instead of Amagami SS+ Plus Specials. They're in a folder called "Amagami SS+ Plus" but this happens regardless of the folder name. I'm assuming it's because "Plus" missing in the filename and the "+" seems to be ignored. Also Taiga thinks "Special" is the episode title and not "Tsukasa" etc.
Jan 8, 2016 9:22 PM
Feb 2012
Taiga seems to be having bad issues with detecting new episodes of GATE, I figured it wouldn't be an issue since you added support for episode continuation.

It's detecting all of my first season episodes as the 2nd season ones as well, from 1-12. Setting alternate titles doesn't solve the issue. Separating folders doesn't solve the issue either, even setting alternate titles adding S1 and S2 doesn't solve it either.
Jan 11, 2016 8:11 AM

Apr 2013
Berzerker7 said:
Taiga seems to be having bad issues with detecting new episodes of GATE, I figured it wouldn't be an issue since you added support for episode continuation.

It's detecting all of my first season episodes as the 2nd season ones as well, from 1-12. Setting alternate titles doesn't solve the issue. Separating folders doesn't solve the issue either, even setting alternate titles adding S1 and S2 doesn't solve it either.

Not sure where you are playing the episode from, but Crunchyroll is counting it by episode 13 Season 1, instead of Season 2 Episode 1.

What I did to solve it for now is just setting the S2 watched to 12, and it will search for a Episode 13 when watching. Will prob break sooner or later.

(Same problem with Snow White with the red hair)
Jan 11, 2016 1:18 PM

Sep 2010
Not really sure if it's a problem for others, but are you going to add support for recognition of the first episodes of an anime series (or rather adding an anime not on my list to my currently watching)?
I always have to add them manually and when a new season starts it's kind of a hassle. Recognition works fine after I added the anime manually and I'm using the latest MPC-BE.
FtrlolJan 11, 2016 1:29 PM
Jan 11, 2016 2:07 PM

Mar 2014
Ftrlol said:
Not really sure if it's a problem for others, but are you going to add support for recognition of the first episodes of an anime series (or rather adding an anime not on my list to my currently watching)?
I always have to add them manually and when a new season starts it's kind of a hassle. Recognition works fine after I added the anime manually and I'm using the latest MPC-BE.
Taiga already adds an anime to your list if you complete an episode of it. Problem is Taiga doesn't have the info on that anime unless you search for it or it's in your list.
In the Now Playing tab you can click "search" at the bottom and it'll search for the entry on MAL, it'll then grab the info for the entry and it should work after that.
This should be made easier when erengy implements improved seasons information gathering in the future, which will automatically add all the anime from new seasons.
Jan 11, 2016 9:28 PM
Feb 2012
[quote=Eyadish]
Berzerker7 said:
(Same problem with Snow White with the red hair)

With GATE, I can give the S2 the alternate title "GATE; GATE S2" and it'll detect torrents correctly, at least. I still must increase watched episodes manually after watching, but at least I get warned when there are new torrents.

With Akagami, that's not the case - it refuses to detect the torrents, even with the correct title set ("Akagami no Shirayukihime; Akagami no Shirayukihime S2"), even though torrents use this exact same name (well, the first of the two: "Akagami no Shirayukihime").
Jan 11, 2016 10:03 PM

Nov 2007
@Berzerker7, @Eyadish, @LordGravewish
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season and Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season has been added to Taiga's anime_relations.txt today. Just do a manual update via Help → Check for updates and they'll be recognized afterwards.

Eyadish said:
What I did to solve it for now is just setting the S2 watched to 12, and it will search for a Episode 13 when watching. Will prob break sooner or later.
LordGravewish said:
With GATE, I can give the S2 the alternate title "GATE"

Please don't do these. It will only confuse Taiga.
Jan 11, 2016 10:28 PM

Mar 2014
Teekyuu S7 also needs to be added.
Jan 12, 2016 4:05 AM
Sep 2011
This torrent
[Tsundere] Hyouka - 01v2-04 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC]
is recognized as "Hyouka - 01v2-04" instead of Hyouka. I think it might be because of the v2 in the episode range, because this one works:
[Tsundere] Hyouka - 01-02 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC]
Jan 12, 2016 7:07 AM

Apr 2013
erengy said:
@Berzerker7, @Eyadish, @LordGravewish
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season and Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season has been added to Taiga's anime_relations.txt today. Just do a manual update via Help → Check for updates and they'll be recognized afterwards.

Cheers, didn't even know you had such a system in place. Hopefully it works with the next epsiode :D
Jan 13, 2016 11:27 AM

Sep 2010
Paulo27 said:
Ftrlol said:
Taiga already adds an anime to your list if you complete an episode of it. Problem is Taiga doesn't have the info on that anime unless you search for it or it's in your list.
In the Now Playing tab you can click "search" at the bottom and it'll search for the entry on MAL, it'll then grab the info for the entry and it should work after that.
This should be made easier when erengy implements improved seasons information gathering in the future, which will automatically add all the anime from new seasons.

This makes a lot of sense since Taiga doesn't seem to find the series at first once I add it but after searching for the series it does. Thanks.
Jan 22, 2016 12:28 PM

Dec 2009
[quote=Eyadish message=44199594]
erengy said:
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season and Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season has been added to Taiga's anime_relations.txt today. Just do a manual update via Help → Check for updates and they'll be recognized afterwards..

Many thanks! It was starting to get annoying.
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
~The First Ideal of the Knights Radiant
Feb 20, 2016 7:22 AM
Sep 2013
I have a folder called "Hunter x Hunter (2011)" and it gets recognized by taiga correctly, but not the files. I have tried renaming them in these formats: to 001,01,1,etc but no luck. The only way to get taiga to recognize them is by renaming them "Hunter x Hunter (2011) 1". Not a big problem but just wondering why it happens.

Also, a lot of Ranma 1/2 series are not getting recognized on startup, I have to press the scan button on each startup for them to be recognized.. Some examples are:

Ranma ½ Specials 1
Ranma ½ Specials 2
Ranma ½ Super 1
Ranma ½ Chou Musabetsu Kessen! Ranma Team vs. Densetsu no Houou
Ranma ½ Chuugoku Nekonron Daikessen! Okite Yaburi no Gekitou-hen!! 1
etc.

These are named exactly like the title MAL shows as default
Feb 20, 2016 7:47 AM

Mar 2014
@darklinkpower
A "Hunter x Hunter (2011)" folder and a "1.mkv" file get recongized correctly on my end.
Make sure the folder is set correctly in the anime's details.
EDIT: Ah, I see what might be the problem, it seems like Taiga ignores the (2011) there and goes for the original series, I already happened to have "Hunter x Hunter" as an alternative title to the 2011 anime so it worked fine for me right away, if you do that it should work as well.
What were the original file names you were using, by the way?

As for your second issue, hm, I used to have that happen sometimes too (with other series) but I don't recall if I reported that and erengy fixed it or if I just stopped noticing.
Feb 22, 2016 6:17 AM

Nov 2007
@darklinkpower
Taiga normally understands year values (e.g. "2011") just fine, but this was not the case for directory names. This issue should be fixed now.

As for your second issue, it may be because Taiga does a quick scan on startup, which only scans individual anime folders rather than your entire library folders. The files should be found if you set the folders (from Anime Information dialog) for those anime.
Feb 22, 2016 7:42 PM
Sep 2013
@erengy
thanks, this will come with the next release right? You were fast with this one, awesome.
And yeah, making individual folders worked.
Feb 26, 2016 11:28 AM

Jan 2015
@erengy I found a problem.
I was preaching the goodness of Taiga to a friend of mine, when he bumped into a problem while testing it out. His anime follows this particular naming scheme

(Episode Number) - (Anime Name) - (Sub Group).mkv

and another does it like this

(Episode Number) - (Episode Name) - (Sub Group).mkv

where anime recognition is done by folder name basis. Taiga doesnt recognize it. Have reproduced the problem myself. I cant just tell him to rename his 1000+ anime episodes, now can I? I would suggest adding a setting where people can choose which order they would like for file name elements.
I wanna die
Feb 26, 2016 11:56 AM

Mar 2014
09eragera09 said:
@erengy I found a problem.
I was preaching the goodness of Taiga to a friend of mine, when he bumped into a problem while testing it out. His anime follows this particular naming scheme

(Episode Number) - (Anime Name) - (Sub Group).mkv

and another does it like this

(Episode Number) - (Episode Name) - (Sub Group).mkv

where anime recognition is done by folder name basis. Taiga doesnt recognize it. Have reproduced the problem myself. I cant just tell him to rename his 1000+ anime episodes, now can I? I would suggest adding a setting where people can choose which order they would like for file name elements.
You totally could. :)
Feb 26, 2016 1:29 PM

Nov 2007
@09eragera09
Haven't tried @Paulo27's suggestion, but Advanced Renamer is another application that you can use to batch rename files.

That said, Taiga should already be able to identify those files from the name of their parent directory. For example, both of these files will be identified as the 1st episode of Toradora!:

X:\Anime\Toradora!\01 - Toradora! - TaigaSubs.mkv
X:\Anime\Toradora!\01 - Tiger and Dragon - TaigaSubs.mkv
Feb 29, 2016 2:56 PM

Jan 2015
I will suggest that to him, but the problem is that he mainly watches anime on his TV. This requires him to see the episode number for an anime first. I don't know how streaming through chromecast works, but he really was emphasizing his need for that specific scheme. I understand if it cant be done. Thanks for suggesting something anyway. Ill ask him if it sits alright it with him.
I wanna die
Apr 2, 2016 12:30 PM
Feb 2012
As typical with split-cour adaptations, both "Gakusen Toshi Asterisk S2 ep1" and "Ushio to Tora S2 ep1" are being released as "Gakusen Toshi Asterisk ep13" and "Ushio to Tora ep27" respectively, both of which break Taiga's detection.

I assume you need to update the anime_relations.txt file.
GravewishApr 2, 2016 12:34 PM
Apr 2, 2016 1:05 PM

Mar 2014
LordGravewish said:
As typical with split-cour adaptations, both "Gakusen Toshi Asterisk S2 ep1" and "Ushio to Tora S2 ep1" are being released as "Gakusen Toshi Asterisk ep13" and "Ushio to Tora ep27" respectively, both of which break Taiga's detection.

I assume you need to update the anime_relations.txt file.
To add to this, the Locodol OVAs as well.
Apr 4, 2016 2:06 PM

Mar 2014
Kaitou Joker and Sailor Moon Crystal need to be added as well.
Apr 4, 2016 8:43 PM

Nov 2007
Thanks, @LordGravewish and @Paulo27. I just updated the anime relations.
Apr 5, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2014
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Specials and To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd OVA could also use updated relations (episode 13-14 and 7-10 respectively).
Apr 21, 2016 3:00 PM
Dec 2012

This is kinda odd.
Apr 21, 2016 3:16 PM

Mar 2014
I think this is just a really special case, seems like Taiga is linking the "2" to "2nd Season" because it's not uncommon for entries with "2nd Season" to simply be labeled as "2" and MAL's alternative titles don't always cover that option.
Selecting the right option should be fine for now but you'll have to change the alternative titles of the entry later if you want to watch the other one.
Was testing with
[UTW]_White_Album_2_-_01_[BD][h264-1080p][FLAC][3A5658A2]
And by selecting White Album 2 it's fine, but changing to
[UTW]_White_Album_2nd_Season_-_01_[BD][h264-1080p][FLAC][3A5658A2]
Already seems to create a conflict in how Taiga still associates it to White Album 2.

[UTW]_White_Album_2nd_Season_-_01_[BD][h264-1080p][FLAC][3A5658A2]
Will also ask for which one it is, as expected.

Like I said though, this is a special case, can't think of others shows that have done this.
Apr 22, 2016 12:29 AM

Nov 2007
"Second Season", "2nd Season", "Season II", "Season 2", "Series 2", "S2" and "2" are considered equivalent in Taiga's internal normalization process, due to the fact that:

Paulo27 said:
it's not uncommon for entries with "2nd Season" to simply be labeled as "2" and MAL's alternative titles don't always cover that option.

Both "White Album 2nd Season" and "White Album 2" are normalized to "whitealbum2", which is why Taiga cannot decide between the two by itself.
Apr 22, 2016 9:11 PM
Jun 2015
So for some reason when scanning for new releases from nyaa only torrents with the name "JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Diamond wa Kudakenai" show up with green dots and the ones titled "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable" appear greyed out.But when i play the english titled ones they are recognised as "JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Diamond wa Kudakenai" (which is how the show's title appears on mal).
Any idea what could be causing this?
Apr 22, 2016 11:57 PM

Nov 2007
Adding "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable" as an alternative title for the series should work. MAL provides the English title as a synonym, but it's slightly different (has "Part 4" in it). Perhaps the files you played had different titles too?
May 1, 2016 4:32 PM

May 2011
Memories doesn't seem to want to be detected.
May 1, 2016 4:40 PM

Mar 2014
Seyfert said:
Memories doesn't seem to want to be detected.
Full filename?
Movies with more than 1 episode are a bit tricky, most releases will have just the name of the movie and Taiga can't handle them well because it's searching for the first episode.
In cases where the anime only has 1 episode Taiga can skip searching for one but in this case it searches for the first one, adding " - 01" in front of the name of the movie should have Taiga recognize it but obviously this won't update all 3 episode at once (only the first) and you'll have to do that yourself.
Jun 17, 2016 7:07 PM

Apr 2013
Is my understanding of the torrent filter system just bad?

Currently I have two filters for fansubs setup, one for Horriblesubs that works great and one for DeadFish that... doesn't work at all.

The anime I'm trying to get with the filter is currently http://myanimelist.net/anime/31741/Magi__Sinbad_no_Bouken_TV, something I can find with cat 1_37 filter 0. http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=Magi%3A+Sinbad+no+Bouken

My RRS feed sources are the default with the modifications currently of the search filter=2 to filter=0 (Tried it out only, doesn't work either way)
http://puu.sh/pwGHy/7366fd50d1.png

The deadfish filter is http://puu.sh/pwGJU/0c2c0c15a3.png

If I have set an alternative title for the anime, http://puu.sh/pwGLB/fe7709f1f2.jpg my resutls are this: http://puu.sh/pwGMT/07fa5e45b7.png

If I remove the name and let Taiga use the default name, the search comes back with nothing.

It's quite obvsious I'm missing something vital in how the system works, and would like to know what. (I had this problem before too, but was to lazy to dive deeper into it then) as when I search for the title only in the torrent tab, I get everything I want.
http://puu.sh/pwGUh/8aa794d58f.png
Jun 17, 2016 7:54 PM

Mar 2014
@Eyadish
Are you by chance searching for the torrents by right-clicking and picking Nyaa? That'll send you to the default one which only shows trusted users and blocks remakes (Deadfish), you have to pick Custom tracker in the menu.
You might also have some filters hiding stuff that's getting in the way there but the above is more likely since searching in the Torrents tab seems to work.
The title issue is because you're making Taiga search for Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV) which won't return anything.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=Magi%3A+Sinbad+no+Bouken+(TV)
By adding the alternative title and selecting the box to use that title to search for torrents then Taiga uses that, I'd suggest keeping the alternative title in this case since there's an OVA entry too and keeping the alternative title that you had will help Taiga recognize episodes as being the TV series better.
When doing searchs, unless the full name of the anime is small and what people usually call it, it's better to just take a keyword and search for that, like just Sinbad or Magi, using the right-click menu won't always work out that well.

And well, that filter for Deadfish seems fine but filters are a whole nother beast, come back if you have trouble with them though.
Jun 17, 2016 8:01 PM

Apr 2013
@Paulo27

I told you I missed something vital, and I did.

Thanks for telling me that selecting Nyaa in the menu doesn't use the filter selected in the settings.

I love you!
Jun 19, 2016 3:49 PM
Nov 2015
Hi there. I'm new to Taiga (installed like 2 hours ago), so far so good, I'm quite impressed actually.
But I do have a bit of a problem: I'm watching Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra now, but Taiga think's I'm missing the 22nd episode.

Source: Yousei-Raws + Crunchyroll Subs Muxed, given titles and stuff...
Naming is simple {2_digit_ep_num}. {ep_name}
Ep.22 => 22. The Sky, an Ending and a Girl's World.mkv
(The : in folder is Modifier Letter Colon U+A789)

For some reason, the rest is detected fine, but the 22nd is considered as missing. I tried to change the location to the folder with original files before muxing and Taiga detects all just fine including 22nd.

Any ideas why is doesn't work with my naming?
Jun 19, 2016 4:34 PM

Mar 2014
Moravuscz said:
Hi there. I'm new to Taiga (installed like 2 hours ago), so far so good, I'm quite impressed actually.
But I do have a bit of a problem: I'm watching Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra now, but Taiga think's I'm missing the 22nd episode.

Source: Yousei-Raws + Crunchyroll Subs Muxed, given titles and stuff...
Naming is simple {2_digit_ep_num}. {ep_name}
Ep.22 => 22. The Sky, an Ending and a Girl's World.mkv
(The : in folder is Modifier Letter Colon U+A789)

For some reason, the rest is detected fine, but the 22nd is considered as missing. I tried to change the location to the folder with original files before muxing and Taiga detects all just fine including 22nd.

Any ideas why is doesn't work with my naming?
Does Taiga still recognize it when you play it? Did you rescan for the episodes yourself too (F5)?
I'm assuming it works if you remove the special character from the folder name since you mentioned you relocated and it worked?
Jun 20, 2016 12:35 AM

Nov 2007
Hey @Moravuscz. That most likely happens because Taiga ignores filenames with some specific keywords (e.g. ED, Ending, OP, Opening, Preview, PV). In this case, the 22nd episode is ignored because the filename includes "Ending". Ideally, Taiga should be able to understand if the keyword is a part of the episode title. But I currently don't have any ideas to achieve that, and frankly, this slip-up is so rare that we could just let it be.
Jun 20, 2016 2:13 AM
Nov 2015
Paulo27 said:
Does Taiga still recognize it when you play it? Did you rescan for the episodes yourself too (F5)?
I'm assuming it works if you remove the special character from the folder name since you mentioned you relocated and it worked?

No, not even when I play it, rescanned like 50 times. Besides, the folder with original files also has the special character, so that's not the problem.

erengy said:
Hey @Moravuscz. That most likely happens because Taiga ignores filenames with some specific keywords (e.g. ED, Ending, OP, Opening, Preview, PV). In this case, the 22nd episode is ignored because the filename includes "Ending". Ideally, Taiga should be able to understand if the keyword is a part of the episode title. But I currently don't have any ideas to achieve that, and frankly, this slip-up is so rare that we could just let it be.

So I changed "Ending" to "End" and Taiga picks it up just fine. Thanks for help.
Jun 21, 2016 2:04 AM
Sep 2014
Is there a way to fix the suggestions when it doesn't recognize a show?

I put on [ZenSub]_Seitokai_Yakuindomo_Bleep_OVA_ DVD_[FF1230AB] and the suggestion list doesn't even show one thing remotely close to the title.

The show is called Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA and none of the other versions much less this specific one shows up on the recognition list. Instead I get everything but the show I'm looking for such as Itoshi no Muca OVA.

I even edited the file to read as [ZenSub]_Seitokai_Yakuindomo_2_OVA_ DVD_[FF1230AB] and it just treats it as it's the first series and not even the first OVAs just the TV series.
Jun 21, 2016 7:32 AM

Mar 2014
wildthing202 said:
Is there a way to fix the suggestions when it doesn't recognize a show?

I put on [ZenSub]_Seitokai_Yakuindomo_Bleep_OVA_ DVD_[FF1230AB] and the suggestion list doesn't even show one thing remotely close to the title.

The show is called Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA and none of the other versions much less this specific one shows up on the recognition list. Instead I get everything but the show I'm looking for such as Itoshi no Muca OVA.

I even edited the file to read as [ZenSub]_Seitokai_Yakuindomo_2_OVA_ DVD_[FF1230AB] and it just treats it as it's the first series and not even the first OVAs just the TV series.
Because there's multiple episodes for that and without a number Taiga thinks it's a single episode series.
Jul 1, 2016 11:55 AM
Oct 2014
Hey, just noticed today that Taiga thinks Berserk is the 1997 series when it's actually the one that started airing today (the CGI one). How can I get this to change in Taiga, to automatically download?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» any new news on Taiga working?

xDreww - Nov 23, 2019

5 by cHowaito »»
Jul 28, 2021 6:25 AM

Sticky: » Bug reports, general problems ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

erengy - Jun 3, 2010

1122 by DeFF »»
Jun 23, 2021 10:53 PM

» Dark theme?

Hyoretsu - Dec 12, 2019

1 by Squirt_lel »»
Jul 14, 2020 6:59 AM

» Error when synchronizing list (Since MAL API Update)

dadnaya - May 24, 2018

20 by xDreww »»
Nov 23, 2019 5:47 PM

» Twitter posting

zatinho - Mar 27, 2019

0 by zatinho »»
Mar 27, 2019 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.