Forum Settings
Forums

Is atheism a running trend within the anime community?

New
Jun 19, 2016 11:01 AM

Jun 2016
There have been many discussion about atheism on this site, but I still wanted to ask.
I recently found out about a stereotype with the anime culture. The stereotype is that "all anime fans are atheist". Obviously, not ALL anime fans are atheist, but is atheism a majority in this community? Stereotypes are always exaggerated, but they all have some level of truth, otherwise they wouldn't exist

(ex: nobody says that all white people are completely purple, because there is no level of truth within that phrase.

I, personally, am an atheist. Though I was an atheist way before I got into anime.

Please don't go on a angry religious, or anti-religious, rant. I just want to how much of this stereotype is true.

Thank you and have a nice day, everyone!

Friedrich Nietzsche is one of my favorite philosphers. He was a strong atheist who talked about the damages that religion has of free thought and peoples rights.
NeramoreJun 20, 2016 12:14 PM

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 19, 2016 11:03 AM

Jun 2015
I'm religious but I don't shove my beliefs to others.
Jun 19, 2016 11:07 AM

Nov 2008
I don't feel like it's atheism which is prevalent, but more ireligiosity. The geek community loves its liberty, loves talking trash without any limits, and religion are felt to be too dogmatic and limiting to be accepted.
Jun 19, 2016 11:09 AM

Dec 2015
I was an atheist before anime as well (or at least a "non-beliver), but I can see why some would consider atheism to be an anime fan stereotype I suppose.
Atheism has sort of become a stereotype among other "nerdy" interests as well, such as gaming and other hobbies.
I don't really believe that someone becomes an athiest simply from watching a few anime series, and if they did then...I don't even know what to say to that haha.

Idk, I simply don't believe in a higher power or follow a religion, and I never think about how my belief may be seen as a trend or not.
Although, I think it's ironic when other atheist bait me because I don't believe in spirituality and all that other shit, but that's just a side note lol.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 19, 2016 11:15 AM

Jun 2016
DawningFog said:

Ugh, Nietzsche.

Hehehehehehe :)
------------------------------------------

Jun 19, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2016
Fucking love Nietzsche too, nihilism is total fact. Also believe me, there is less Atheists here than you think.
Jun 19, 2016 11:33 AM

Nov 2015
Nietzsche was only good as far as his social commentary goes. Nihilism is utter bullshit. And the rest of his philosophy...yea, just edge in its purest form.

As for the topic, yea the stereotype is true. Only Autistic people are atheists and anime fans are autistic.
Jun 19, 2016 11:44 AM

May 2014
Its a running trend with edgy teens who want to "feel important" by fooling themselves into thinking they have life figured out.

Also
xEmptiness said:
As for the topic, yea the stereotype is true. Only Autistic people are atheists and anime fans are autistic.

^Statistically true, i mean just take one look at CE (LOL).
Jun 19, 2016 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Nope. I'm Catholic, and as a scholar I can put my faith aside and study Nietzsche and others like him.

Also, note that agnostic is not "sorta" atheist. They are mutually exclusive.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Jun 19, 2016 11:49 AM

Jun 2016
Deserada said:

I'm aware. Agnostic atheist means you don't believe in a supernatural creator, but cannot fully deny the possibility of one.

Also, i also like blazblue calamity trigger. It's a great fighting game

Jun 19, 2016 11:52 AM

Sep 2009
I've never heard of this stereotype. You'd have to be reasonably open minded to be capable of watching most anime though, so I doubt a fervently religious person would ever be an anime fan.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 19, 2016 11:52 AM

Nov 2015
Deserada said:
Nope. I'm Catholic, and as a scholar I can put my faith aside and study Nietzsche and others like him.

It's kind of strange why you would feel the need to say that you can put your faith aside to study philosophy. Is it because of the presupposition most have that if you're religious then you're basically intellectually inept and always on a defense mode mentally so as to not assimilate any information which goes against your faith?

It is laughable how people have associated intellectualism with faithlessness and faithlessness with secularism and have made that their primary standard of 'progress' -- how do they do that?! how can they be so sure about an idea built entirely on assumptions?

MortalMelancholy said:
I've never heard of this stereotype. You'd have to be reasonably open minded to be capable of watching most anime though, so I doubt a fervently religious person would ever be an anime fan.

Apart from ecchi and hentai, what exactly about anime -- nay, about religious people makes you think that they cannot be an anime fan?

Jun 19, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2016
Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist. If some of you claim to like him so much you might want to actually read up on him more.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Jun 19, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2008
Selenium_Thorium said:
Deserada said:

I'm aware. Agnostic atheist means you don't believe in a supernatural creator, but cannot fully deny the possibility of one.

Also, i also like blazblue calamity trigger. It's a great fighting game
Ok, just wanted to make sure because it was implied in the poll options.

Thanks! Fighting games can be great fun. Melty Blood is my jam, but I played quite a bit of BB.
Jun 19, 2016 11:57 AM

Nov 2015
Selenium_Thorium said:

A smart person can separate their professional life from their personal life

It's not about separating professional life from any other life (which one of these is professional : Religion and Anime???). It's simply about the misconception people have that religion effectively castrates your ability to be a citizen of the world.
Jun 19, 2016 11:59 AM

Jun 2016
JackDuluoz said:
Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist. If some of you claim to like him so much you might want to actually read up on him more.

I think you're the one that needs to read more about him
http://www.iep.utm.edu/nihilism/#H2

Jun 19, 2016 12:00 PM

Jun 2016
xEmptiness said:
Selenium_Thorium said:

A smart person can separate their professional life from their personal life

It's not about separating professional life from any other life (which one of these is professional : Religion and Anime???). It's simply about the misconception people have that religion effectively castrates your ability to be a citizen of the world.

What if a biology teacher refuses to teach evolution to their class, because it's against their religion. That would effect their productivity.

Jun 19, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2015
Selenium_Thorium said:
xEmptiness said:

What if a biology teacher refuses to teach evolution to their class, because it's against their religion. That would effect their productivity.

Then the biology teacher was stupid. He couldn't differentiate between noumena and phenomena.

This one example of evolution doesn't really smoothly translate into the asinine assumption: "Religious people can't be citizens of this world''.
Jun 19, 2016 12:02 PM

Aug 2008
xEmptiness said:
Deserada said:

It's kind of strange why you would feel the need to say that you can put your faith aside to study philosophy. Is it because of the presupposition most have that if you're religious then you're basically intellectually inept and always on a defense mode mentally so as to not assimilate any information which goes against your faith?

It is laughable how people have associated intellectualism with faithlessness and faithlessness with secularism and have made that their primary standard of 'progress' -- how do they do that?! how can they be so sure about an idea built entirely on assumptions?
Yup! Nail on the head.

There's a lot of insight to gain through understanding humanity's traditions. Religion has long been a way of orally passing wisdom from generation to generation. Eventually it became documented in writing and scripture came as a result, vastly increasing the potential audience. Most outsiders see religion as a set of arbitrary rules and restrictions, but that's a shallow view which is focused on the rites and rituals as opposed to the teachings. Every religion speaks innumerable volumes about the people it originates from, and their worldview. If harnessed properly, it can be a formidable asset to building one's own worldview and giving meaning to life.
Jun 19, 2016 12:03 PM

Apr 2016
JackDuluoz said:

A nihilist according to the definition is : would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.
nihilism however is correct descripitions of the world's condition, because everything in the world is inherently and fundamentally baseless, lacks essential meaning and everything in the world is constructed upon baseless ideas; humans' attempts to search for order in the midst of chaos.

@xEmptiness You sound very full of yourself, which prompt me to ask, how so? How is nihilsm utter bullshit? Care to discourse?
Jun 19, 2016 12:04 PM

Jun 2016
xEmptiness said:
Selenium_Thorium said:

Then the biology teacher was stupid. He couldn't differentiate between noumena and phenomena.

This one example of evolution doesn't really smoothly translate into the asinine assumption: "Religious people can't be citizens of this world''.

I know, I think that religious people can be contributing citizens. I just like to nitpick

Jun 19, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2009
xEmptiness said:
Apart from ecchi and hentai, what exactly about anime -- nay, about religious people makes you think that they cannot be an anime fan?

A lot of anime are edgy or nihilistic and most don't depict Western religions in a favorable light, or demonstrate a reasonable understanding of them (I mean, they're sometimes used as a plot device, which may be offensive).
And of course, Japanese culture and religion are completely different, and anime is made for Japanese. It just doesn't seem like something a religious person would understand or approve of.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 19, 2016 12:18 PM

Aug 2008
MortalMelancholy said:
xEmptiness said:

A lot of anime are edgy or nihilistic and most don't depict Western religions in a favorable light, or demonstrate a reasonable understanding of them (I mean, they're sometimes used as a plot device, which may be offensive).
And of course, Japanese culture and religion are completely different, and anime is made for Japanese. It just doesn't seem like something a religious person would understand or approve of.
A religious person can be interested in other cultures just as yourself but still use the guiding moral principles of their faith as discretion as to what is acceptable or not. Maturity is a key factor here, and would determine if said individual would watch things they might find disagreeable and yet preserve their morals. This same discussion comes up in any media, and it comes down to a question of whether or not one is able to separate fantasy from reality.

A religious person would (reasonably) be sensitive about certain content in order to keep it away from younger viewers who still have a rapidly developing sense of morals and reason.

It's not a question that depends on religion, however. Everyone has their developmental years, but religious people may simply be more wary about guarding them.

Does that make sense?
Jun 19, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2015
Deserada said:
Yup! Nail on the head.

There's a lot of insight to gain through understanding humanity's traditions. Religion has long been a way of orally passing wisdom from generation to generation. Eventually it became documented in writing and scripture came as a result, vastly increasing the potential audience. Most outsiders see religion as a set of arbitrary rules and restrictions, but that's a shallow view which is focused on the rites and rituals as opposed to the teachings. Every religion speaks innumerable volumes about the people it originates from, and their worldview. If harnessed properly, it can be a formidable asset to building one's own worldview and giving meaning to life.

The way I see it, religion doesn't really give meaning to life, it essentially strips meaning away from life (this life anyway). The idea that religion is a consolation in that it gives 'meaning' to life comes from the incomplete observation that religion provides you a code to live with and hence keeps you busy and that makes people think, 'You surely must have a meaningful life'. It's not a meaningful life, it's just a busy one. And not even busy; it's just that when the existential crisis hits you deep and hard, you always know you have a distraction.

Abrahamic religions are most compatible with existential crisis. The question 'Why do I exist?' has just as much relevance to a religious person as to a non-religious person. Because religion puts a burden upon you -- the burden of existence, I call it. And then tells you how this life of yours is a mere delusion and how you will be tested in the hereafter; if that doesn't prompt one to question, 'Why do I exist?', then I would say he doesn't really had a good idea of religion or religion's gravity. Wittgenstein truly summed it up:

For a truly religious person, nothing is tragic.

Because it is only for a truly religious person that nothing has any worth.

I engage myself in my own scholarly pursuits; but I don't attach any value to them. Because I know that ultimately that wouldn't matter. It's all mere entertainment, mere occupations.

MortalMelancholy said:
xEmptiness said:

Maybe offensive doesn't really get it done, to be fair. A religious person is perfectly capable of understanding that; sure he may feel offended if an anime shows an incomplete understanding of his religion and due to that depicts it in a negative light, that still doesn't mean he will be incapable of appreciating anime as an art form.

@Trolls_Bane

If you promise to follow your own advice that you've put in your signature, sure. You are just hilarious. I saw your debate with @Deserada and Oh ... My ...God... xD
Jun 19, 2016 12:21 PM

May 2013
Well not all anime fans are the same. There is definitely the stereotype of atheist anime fan. But honestly, I'm not even sure it's the majority... I happen to know there are lots of spiritual people who are into anime, you'll find the evidence in the oddest times and places.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Jun 19, 2016 12:27 PM

Apr 2016
@xEmptiness What exactly are you talking about? Do you want to discourse or not? He stopped halfway and abandon literally all of his points then proceed to dismiss me with nothing. I was angry afterwards but through the discourse everything was fine.

Also, I do admit I have fell a little more angry lately, mostly due to some arrogant and egoistical jerkoff (no offense) that kind of sound like you who abandon at least three discourse about his religion then come back everytime with that same snarky shit, I am sorry but those encounters was very.....unnerving?
Jun 19, 2016 12:29 PM

Nov 2015
Trolls_Bane said:
@xEmptiness What exactly are you talking about? Do you want to discourse or not? He stopped halfway and abandon literally all of his points then proceed to dismiss me with nothing. I was angry afterwards but through the discourse everything was fine.

Also, I do admit I have fell a little more angry lately, mostly due to some arrogant jerkoff (no offense) that kind of sound like you who abandon at least three discourse about his religion then come back everytime with that same snarky shit, I am sorry but those encounters was very.....unnerving?

LMAO

He addressed all your points. But as usual, you fail at three crucial things:
1. Controlling your temper.
2. Reading Comprehension.
3. Presenting a coherent argument which isn't strawman or non sequitor.

You're just downright hilarious.
Jun 19, 2016 12:29 PM

Jun 2016
Trolls_Bane said:

Also, I do admit I have fell a little more angry lately, mostly due to some arrogant jerkoff (no offense) that kind of sound like you who abandon at least three discourse about his religion then come back everytime with that same snarky shit, I am sorry but those encounters was very.....unnerving?

Please take personal matter elsewhere, just DM him. This forum is about atheism within the anime community.

Jun 19, 2016 12:39 PM

Jun 2016
wow first Marx and then Nietzsche? you sure got great taste. Also yes, I have also noticed a lot of atheists in the anime community. Most of them are ok, but some are the biggest assholes ever like oh god they are straight up cringeeee. But I am an atheist myself so yeah
THE SMITHS ARE THE BEST BAND
Jun 19, 2016 12:41 PM

Apr 2016
xEmptiness said:
Trolls_Bane said:

LMAO

He addressed all your points. But as usual, you fail at three crucial things:
1. Controlling your temper.
2. Reading Comprehension.
3. Presenting a coherent argument which isn't strawman or non sequitor.

You're just downright hilarious.

I would say this again despite you claiming to have read it, where are the evidence of all those claims? He did not. He pushed this argument about how the 3% defeated Great Britain and how that was an effective supporting argument for how a small group of people can overturn a great power. I said it wasn't because the Britain forces was already weakened at that time by the Seven Year War, so much so they had to depend on German Auxiliaries, and that the forces of both America and Britain are almost equal therefore the point was void. Then this point was never brought up or acknowledged again and he dismissed the whole thing.

And a few more off my memories, he kept talking about how guns are justified because it will enable people to defend themselves towards menace and never address the point of how if guns itself wasn't present then the situation where the culprit is gunning people down will itself because nonexistent.

So no, perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension. And as per the OP said, this will be my last off-topic post. DM me if you want to discourse about nihilism or sound like an egotistical jerkoff.
Jun 19, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2015
I thought I was an atheist until I realized I'm a God
Jun 19, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2016
visioncreation said:
Most of them are ok, but some are the biggest assholes ever like oh god they are straight up cringeeee.

We don't talk about those atheist. They're like the ugly step-sibling that we claim not to know.

Jun 19, 2016 12:44 PM

Aug 2012
Yeah, because those weebs think being an atheist is some cool shit.
Jun 19, 2016 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
visioncreation said:
wow first Marx and then Nietzsche? you sure got great taste. Also yes, I have also noticed a lot of atheists in the anime community. Most of them are ok, but some are the biggest assholes ever like oh god they are straight up cringeeee. But I am an atheist myself so yeah
The cognitive dissonance in this post lol.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Jun 19, 2016 12:49 PM

Jun 2016
@Yarub. I like your signature. Lawrence of Arabia is an amazing film.

Jun 19, 2016 12:52 PM

Aug 2008
xEmptiness said:
Deserada said:
Yup! Nail on the head.

The way I see it, religion doesn't really give meaning to life, it essentially strips meaning away from life (this life anyway). The idea that religion is a consolation in that it gives 'meaning' to life comes from the incomplete observation that religion provides you a code to live with and hence keeps you busy and that makes people think, 'You surely must have a meaningful life'. It's not a meaningful life, it's just a busy one. And not even busy; it's just that when the existential crisis hits you deep and hard, you always know you have a distraction.

Abrahamic religions are most compatible with existential crisis. The question 'Why do I exist?' has just as much relevance to a religious person as to a non-religious person. Because religion puts a burden upon you -- the burden of existence, I call it. And then tells you how this life of yours is a mere delusion and how you will be tested in the hereafter; if that doesn't prompt one to question, 'Why do I exist?', then I would say he doesn't really had a good idea of religion or religion's gravity. Wittgenstein truly summed it up:

For a truly religious person, nothing is tragic.

I engage myself in my own scholarly pursuits; but I don't attach any value to them. Because I know that ultimately that wouldn't matter. It's all mere entertainment, mere occupations.

Existentialism is the philosophical foundation on which my faith is built. "Existence precedes essence." For me, there wasn't a meaning to strip away. Religion is less like a code and more like a reference. My morals are founded already but do not provide answers at all times. When I have questions I can refer to the teachings of my ancestors. Insight is not bound to a specific religion, however. As often as I reach for the Catechism I am free to reach for the Tao Te Ching.

The discussion of meaning is an odd one. Finding the meaning is meaning enough. I'm never concerned with whether my life matters on any scale or in any context, but I am motivated to contribute. For my children, for everyone who will live after me and who has to come to face with the same challenges I have. If I can, I want to make it better for them. Let them concentrate more on what matters to them.

Sometimes I imagine what I would do if I had the chance to create a world, to be God, and I think that the world we have... from the very beginning of the universe to its impending end... is a great one. I'd make something like this.
Jun 19, 2016 1:05 PM

Jun 2016
Selenium_Thorium said:

Nietzsche talked about nihilism but he didn't advocate it as some kind of world view for people to follow. He wanted humanity to overcome nihilism.
Jun 19, 2016 1:08 PM

May 2016
Christian here. I really don't care about what others believe, it's real to me and that's all that matters. I also hate when people force their beliefs upon you. But I love anime and I'm down to earth.
"It's not like I wanted a signature or anything...BAKA!" - A MAL user.
Jun 19, 2016 1:13 PM

Jun 2016
JackDuluoz said:
Selenium_Thorium said:

Nietzsche talked about nihilism but he didn't advocate it as some kind of world view for people to follow. He wanted humanity to overcome nihilism.

The reason that most people associate Nietzsche with nihilism is because Nietzsche took down the original version of Nihilism, and implemented his own version, thus evolving Nihilism.

Jun 19, 2016 1:15 PM

Jun 2016
RaginCajun said:
Christian here. I really don't care about what others believe, it's real to me and that's all that matters. I also hate when people force their beliefs upon you. But I love anime and I'm down to earth.

Good for you, It's great that you respect other's opinions. :)

Jun 19, 2016 1:20 PM

Nov 2015
Deserada said:
xEmptiness said:

Existentialism is the philosophical foundation on which my faith is built. "Existence precedes essence." For me, there wasn't a meaning to strip away. Religion is less like a code and more like a reference. My morals are founded already but do not provide answers at all times. When I have questions I can refer to the teachings of my ancestors. Insight is not bound to a specific religion, however. As often as I reach for the Catechism I am free to reach for the Tao Te Ching.

The discussion of meaning is an odd one. Finding the meaning is meaning enough. I'm never concerned with whether my life matters on any scale or in any context, but I am motivated to contribute. For my children, for everyone who will live after me and who has to come to face with the same challenges I have. If I can, I want to make it better for them. Let them concentrate more on what matters to them.

Sometimes I imagine what I would do if I had the chance to create a world, to be God, and I think that the world we have... from the very beginning of the universe to its impending end... is a great one. I'd make something like this.

Agreed with everything. I like your attitude towards life; but I am a bit more of a contemplative person than an active one (my infatuation with Fernando Pessoa should give that way). That's where my inclination to see my life in the foreground of the vast universe comes from. Though this isn't the attitude with which I partake in daily activities. This is just my personal exodus to meaninglessness, mental liberty and the serenity of contemplation.
Jun 19, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2016
Selenium_Thorium said:

The reason that most people associate Nietzsche with nihilism is because Nietzsche took down the original version of Nihilism, and implemented his own version, thus evolving Nihilism.

Okay. My understanding is he saw nihilism as an inevitably after the "death of God"...without God humanity would have no meaning for existence. but he wanted humanity create meaning for themselves. The concept of the Ubermensch is not nihilistic.
Jun 19, 2016 1:30 PM

Jun 2016
JackDuluoz said:
Selenium_Thorium said:

Okay. My understanding is he saw nihilism as an inevitably after the "death of God"...without God humanity would have no meaning for existence. but he wanted humanity create meaning for themselves.

That was the old version of Nihilism, before Nietzsche revolutionized it.

Ubersmech is another one of his theories, philosophers work on more than one theory.

Jun 19, 2016 1:40 PM

Dec 2015
I agree with Apatheism or Aphatetic agnosticism:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apatheism#Apathetic_agnosticism
Apathetic agnosticism claims that no amount of debate can prove or disprove the existence of one or more deities, and if one or more deities exist, they do not appear to be concerned about the fate of humans. Therefore, their existence has little to no impact on personal human affairs and should be of little theological interest.

We can't prove there is no god. It is still possible things we don't know about exist. But we also can't prove it ... because if there is a god he does not seem to act or help humans.

At least we won't know - as long as we can explain all/most things with natural science. There might be "luck" where maybe a god helped us. But it also could just have been "luck". And even if it was a god that helped us we don't know how we should change our actions to get his help - unless he talks to us. But then that would prove his existence.

So - since it is not important (unless he talks to us and tells us what we could to to get his help ... which then would affect/influence our behaviour cause we could try to get benefits) for our actions/decisions I just do not care.
Jun 19, 2016 1:44 PM

Mar 2013
Everyone on the internet is a socialist atheist nihilist, it's just the current trend
Jun 19, 2016 2:02 PM

Oct 2015
Probably because a lot of people that watch anime tend to be geeks and geeks tend to have good education and tend to be more open minded.

I have been atheist for 2 and a half years and I was agnostic for years before that. My sister is religious though and she watched a lot of anime.
Jun 19, 2016 2:23 PM

Mar 2008
I voted for agnostic but it's not quite the perfect match for me because I am kind of a non-religious spiritual theistic-agnostic. Also my concept of god is unique as far as I know.

Your view of Nietzsche seems a bit off to me. I thought he saw religion as having some benefits but it has outlived its purpose and is obsolete for finding purpose and morality.
Jun 19, 2016 2:37 PM

Jun 2016
MattKitsune96 said:
Probably because a lot of people that watch anime tend to be geeks and geeks tend to have good education and tend to be more open minded.

I have been atheist for 2 and a half years and I was agnostic for years before that. My sister is religious though and she watched a lot of anime.

So what are you saying? Religious can't be well educated or open-minded? Lol
Jun 19, 2016 2:45 PM

Jun 2016
Chaiholic said:
MattKitsune96 said:

So what are you saying? Religious can't be well educated or open-minded? Lol

Throughout history, religion has restricted knowledge and advancement of knowledge. So people typically call religious people "ignorant to advancements in science and psychology "

Jun 19, 2016 2:47 PM

Jun 2016
traed said:

Your view of Nietzsche seems a bit off to me. I thought he saw religion as having some benefits but it has outlived its purpose and is obsolete for finding purpose and morality.

That's not quite how he saw it. If I were to explain it in it's entirety, it would be too long. I don't feel like writing a college-level paper on him, right now.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» what is your favorite ice cream flavor? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 5

66 by Sigma- »»
2 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

21 by Dracowyn »»
15 minutes ago

» Global enviroment ( comments )

SyrupPastryNice - Yesterday

14 by Kamikaze_404 »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Which decade was the worst? ( 1 2 )

H-A-M-M-Y - Mar 27

72 by DollzchanAi »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Have you ever tried to write fanfiction?

TheBlockernator - Aug 11, 2022

49 by Spunkert »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.