Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2016 8:34 PM

Jun 2013
For me it's was a good ending.
Jun 17, 2016 8:37 PM

Dec 2010
Linkark07 said:
Terrible anime, stupid plot and awful characters. Still, couldn't wait each Friday to see what crazyness they got, so in a way, it entertained me.

6/10. Gonna miss all the madness this anime managed to put in each episode.

6/10 is a terrible anime? now i know why everything is overrated on this site.
Jun 17, 2016 8:46 PM

Jun 2012
I really enjoyed this anime. And Mitsumunes new nanaki was adorable lmao. The ending was fitting because the characters remained retarded throughout all 12 episodes.

7/10
Jun 17, 2016 8:58 PM

Dec 2014
That was bizarre way to end things....but I think everything has been settled to all things add up I guess
Jun 17, 2016 8:59 PM

Aug 2015
It's weird. I feel a sense of closure, but that doesn't mean I understand everything.

Seems some of the characters were able to find their closure, while others chose to stay in the village (which doesn't make any sense to me, since they already explained what happens when you try to stay).
And suddenly they all are able to leave without being attacked? I guess that would be because they've accepted their nanaki?

The first half of the episode felt very on-point, but then it kinda broke down from there. (I guess that is a good way to explain the whole anime)

In general, a decent episode. But as a whole, the anime felt a bit muddy, trying to do too many things, and just too all over the place without solid direction.

I definitely don't think it's a bad anime, but I do understand why people have been rather harsh on it, since it's confusing.

In conclusion, I guess Mitsumune and Masaki can have a strange confusing life together.
Jun 17, 2016 9:01 PM

May 2013
I feel like this show was empty ... every episodes were strange and the characters were awful 3/10

Jun 17, 2016 9:09 PM

Feb 2015
What the fuck. That's it? That's the ending I get? Ugh, well at least this and Big Order is finally over.
Jun 17, 2016 9:09 PM

Jul 2014
Seemed like a great anime based on the first few episodes, but it just kept getting worse and the final episode was a total lackluster. I'm having a hard time figuring out my score, since I still did eagerly watch each new episode since I wanted to know how it all ends up (even if the quality was going down each episode), but I didn't expect the ending to be this bad. Felt really rushed and cliché-y.
Jun 17, 2016 9:10 PM

May 2010
I think this show could have been really interesting if it was executed differently. It felt very messy and underwhelming as some said.
Jun 17, 2016 9:13 PM
Mar 2016
kinda sucks that the makers of the great anime "Another" made this pile of shit
Jun 17, 2016 9:26 PM

Feb 2016
This was all over the place. I always tried to give this show the benefit of the doubt despite the hate surrounding it because I thought they had something planned for the ending. Is this really the best they could come up with? Plot convenience, anybody can now randomly start controlling their nanaki, a man who is supposed to be very young and only aged because of losing his nanaki has an adult daughter. Seriously?
Koharu's motivation was anticlimactic as hell. I'd rather prefer a merciless ghost/monster kind of storyline to what they went with trying to add "emotional depth" to their story.
Masaki's story was also strange. I don't get the idea that she was getting bullied or being treated like an outcast by others. But she still wanted that imaginary friend and then that became her trauma?
I thought lion was the most normal of them all. Way to ruin the only believable character.
1/5 or the episode.
4/10 for the series.
Jun 17, 2016 9:29 PM

Jan 2016
The show was okay at times, it definitely had good cliff hangers here and there. In all honesty though, the ending really disappointed me since the ones going back made it look so easy to accept their Nanaki while the others struggled, cried, and almost got killed. I liked the music though and was really surprised that no one died, I was honestly expecting some gore but guess not.
Jun 17, 2016 9:32 PM
Jan 2014
I have a mixed feeling about this show.
We need side story of Nanko and Soy Latte.
Jun 17, 2016 9:32 PM

Jun 2015
This show was really good, but the ending really disappointed me.
Accepting your nanaki that easy is a bit... unrealistic.
But still good series 8/10
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jun 17, 2016 9:36 PM

Mar 2008
The dialogue in this show is like a 4chan thread. And of course the ending needs to troll the audience to make it a perfection 7/10
Jun 17, 2016 9:50 PM
Jun 2013
it's like horriblesubs, so bad,yet so good....
Jun 17, 2016 9:51 PM

Dec 2009
I'm wondering if there's going to be a second season or not? It's odd exactly half the cast stayed behind, and a lot of them were characters that didn't resolve their issues. Overall I really enjoyed the series even if it was anti-climatic, I'm glad Mitsumune and Hayoto resolved their issues as well, along with Mitsumune finally connecting with Misaki.

Solid 7/10
Jun 17, 2016 9:51 PM
Mar 2013
Worst show I ever finished lol
Jun 17, 2016 9:52 PM

Aug 2013
favhwdg said:
kinda sucks that the makers of the great anime "Another" made this pile of shit

"great anime"

"Another"

Do not feed.
Jun 17, 2016 9:56 PM
Mar 2013
jc9622 said:
What a HUGE WASTED FUCKING POTENTIAL!! They could have gone the horror route which would have worked out a lot better or cut 75% of the characters because most of them were super annoying as fuck. I was expecting the anime to go the "Corpse Party" route except less gorey but I'm disappointed with this non-sensical piece of shit anime.

3/10- IGN "Too much annoying characters".

Btw, this is my first ever completed anime that I rated with a score below 4 ;)

lmao gave this show a new asshole then gave it another. rip mayoiga

Nov 2014
wth that ending was so bad, nobody even cared
Hi there

Oct 2013
Not a bad ending. It made sense with the symbolism ideas of the show, but this episode felt way to rushed. I'm not extremely disappointed because I expected to receive a quick wrap up. It's kind of sad to see some characters change their personalities and have their development rushed as well.

6.5/10 tbh
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 17, 2016 9:57 PM

Jan 2014
I'm just glad that everything with Hayato was resolved.
Jun 17, 2016 10:02 PM

Jun 2013
6/10
Was planning on giving it 7/10 on sheer ability to keep me coming back and the memes but that ending was the definition of meh :P
Jun 17, 2016 10:05 PM
Jan 2014
The gamble of watching a show that's airing is you never know how good it'll actually be. There was so much mystery and intrigue, and for the longest time because I love the director, was assuming that everything was purposefully being bad to give the sort of of cheap horror movie effect. The jumping of conversations between characters, the often terrible still shots, but I guess it was just bad because it was bad? A crappy ending to top it off was just the cherry on top.

2/10, extremely terrible, and I regret wasting my time.
Jun 17, 2016 10:05 PM

Jan 2016
Barion-Zara said:
NOTHING HAPPENS THE ANIME

At the end, when they were saying who's staying and who's going, like, who gives a fuck? Most of you were barely characters.

Koharu's plan had no basis in logic or reason behind it.

Why couldn't you have written a less convoluted reason if you wanted to make her sympathetic? This woman put everyone's lives in danger, and successfully ruined the lives of everyone that stayed there. Of course, she karma-houdini's out of any punishment because she cried a bit. In real life, believing in a woman that cries is retarded. Okada's a hack writer.

I can't believe one of the show's biggest mysteries and the most time is spent on a dumb imaginary friend. It's a shame lovepon never got to execute anyone. This show ended not with a crazy insane bang, but with a lame whimper.

I'll miss the memes. Anime was a mistake.
FragOutFireJun 17, 2016 10:15 PM
Jun 17, 2016 10:08 PM

Jul 2011
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCHED LMFAOOOOO!!!
Jun 17, 2016 10:09 PM

Sep 2009
Wasn't really the best but it was okay. The ending was a little sudden for me as it didn't really feel like it was the end of it.
Jun 17, 2016 10:09 PM

Dec 2013
This anime was kind of a mess, and I honestly disliked every single character. My favorite character was probably the furry Nanaki at the very end -.- the plot wasn't actually that bad, but the execution was just so... bad. No offence to any fans of this anime.
Jun 17, 2016 10:11 PM

Apr 2014
My thoughts for this Anime overall:
Is is just that? What a lame way to conclude this show.
And It's like open ended, I guess there are possibilities that this will get a sequel.
If they do, I guess I'll still watch it, that's if they are gonna make it.
Well, this show was pretty entertaining. And kinda liked it overall.
So, I'll rate this show a 6 (or 7) score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 17, 2016 10:15 PM

Jul 2015
FragOutFire said:
At the end, when they were saying who's staying and who's going, like, who gives a fuck? Most of you were barely characters.

Koharu's plan had no basis in logic or reason behind it.

Why couldn't you have written a less convoluted reason for her to put everyone in danger if you wanted to make her sympathetic? This woman put everyone's lives in danger, and successfully ruined lives of everyone that stayed there. Of course, she karma-houdini's out of any punishment because she cried a bit. In real life, believing in a woman that cries is retarded.

I can't believe one of the show's biggest mysteries and the most time is spent on a dumb imaginary friend. It's a shame lovepon never got to execute anyone. This show ended not with a crazy insane bang, but with a lame whimper.

I'll miss the memes.

I can only agree with you there. I even had to go out of my way to write my first review to vent my utter frustration. Koharu's reasoning was very convoluted and I almost want to call it a Deus Ex Machina, because there was no mentioning, or hint that she still had a close relationship of that kind with her father. I don't even think the old man mentioned having a daughter in his info dump session to the main character, iirc.

The ending was very rushed, and anti-climactic because they chose to simply play it safe. Those who wanted to leave simply accepted their Nanaki right there, as if it was the most casual thing in the world to do. And those who stayed did so for nonsensical reasons, that didn't really matter.
And if Mitsu-whatever the fuck his name is isn't the BIGGEST fuckboy I have ever seen.. oh my goodness it was ridiculous.

This anime gets a 1/10 from me. It failed on a critical level for me, and I didn't enjoy it. For me it started off at 5/10 a safe average, and it lost points from there.

I never liked the memes.
Jun 17, 2016 10:16 PM

Dec 2013
Woah, watched three poorly written shows ending within 24 hours of each other. I'm on a friggin' roll here!

Yet again, they started off well, even up to a few episodes ago, things were still decent enough to entice me to watch more, but this last episode was so poorly executed that it negated any of the good build up they put in place previously.

The entirety of the show was basically Masaki going back to face her demons, and that she just so happened to drag a bunch of rejects along with her to do so.

There's really nothing more to say about this.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 17, 2016 10:23 PM

Feb 2012
That was stupid... the whole point of mitsumune going back was to bring them all back but the old guys daughter is stubborn not wanting to leave to find a incurable cure. those who remained are idiots, wish there nanaki goes rogue & tear them to death
Jun 17, 2016 10:24 PM

Sep 2013
Final Episode. Final Rant/Bashing.

Gonna miss the sheer stupidity of this show so here we go. This will be an extra long bashing so be warned.

Thank god this train wreck of a show is over. I'm gonna miss the unintentional comedy but wow, easily one of the worst anime shows I have ever seen. No one died either. What a big waste of time.

Anyways, I'm gonna give out a few rewards for this show.

Best Character: Bus kun.

Best Quote: "But my legs are my best feature" -Boobs Chan

Funniest Moment: Angry kun being the only one to fight his Nanaki...The Table Pattern.

Sexiest Scene: Masaki throws up on the Bus Driver

Best Couple: Jack and Ass Chin

WTF Moment: Nipple Crab Thing and Gun Guy's story.

Best Brain Dead Puppy Moment: Gets a boner while Lovepon attempts to drown him.

Jun 17, 2016 10:40 PM

Sep 2013
Catharism said:
Someone explain what happened here?

Masaki accepted her Nanaki so she automatically teleports out of Nanaki Village because reasons.

As for the Brain Dead Puppy, he probably shoved his Nanaki down his pants because it looks like pubic hair.

In all seriousness, his Nanaki disappeared too since it was born from him wanting to save Masaki. Mission accomplished.

Jun 17, 2016 10:42 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty underwhelming finale, In the end the cause of the Nanaki phenomena was never explored or even mentioned.
Half of them decide to stay and the other half leave, Cool.

Somehow Hayato is able to interact and control his Nanaki and later it turns on him XD
Soundtrack was really good this episode, Especially in the scene Masaki and Mitsumunne were talking :o
I commend Bus-kun for his unwavering perseverance throughout the show.

While I understand and appreciate the message of accepting yourself for who you are and everything that has shaped you, They could have done it differently in a less messy way.

Overall, The show started out decent with reasonable potential. I came in expecting Blood and gore sadly none of that occurred and the show got progressively worse and messier eventually trying to explain itself through some absurd line of reasoning. Half or rather 3/4th of the cast are just there for the sake of it.

Well, at least it was better than Big Order, Props for that.
5/10
Lelouch0202Jun 17, 2016 10:46 PM
Jun 17, 2016 10:47 PM

Jul 2007
Are you fucking kidding me?

WHERE ARE THE FUNNY DEATHS?
WHERE IS THE GORE?

Here I was hoping for this to be as fun as Another and instead I got a dull Silent Hill rip off without any of the fun and profound parts of Silent Hill. It feels like they were going down that road and then halfway through they went "nononono, we neeed to be serious about this!"

And then it all fell apart. Because Mizushima and Okada dont have competence to write a serious show like this.

Why did I watch this? At least Kiznaiver, as bad and dull as it is, has unrealistic character drama to make fun of. This had nothing.

2/10
Jun 17, 2016 10:48 PM

Jun 2015
Not the worst show of the season, and far from the worst show I've seen.
I'ma give it a 6 purely because, even though it's pretty terrible, I still found it to be enjoyable.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Jun 17, 2016 10:55 PM

Jan 2008
What a ride it was. Oh wait, it wasn't.

1/10
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 17, 2016 11:00 PM
Jun 2016
My ships:
Mitsumune x Masaki
Valkana x Koharun
Nyanta x Jigoku
Hayato x Lion (I don't know I thought they were gonna end up together cuz of them being in same screen in the OP)
Godamnit at least 1 could have kissed!
Other then that this anime was garbage. No good character development. No deaths. Stupid Plot/Twist
I rate 4/10
Jun 17, 2016 11:04 PM

Sep 2014
Well that was a shit tier ending

The show itself was damn fun to watch, though. I don't get why Valkana forgives Kogarun, especially with his trust issue trauma. Fuck you Koharun you traitorious cunt
Jun 17, 2016 11:14 PM

Jan 2008
I didn't really think Lion would be one of the ones to stay.

I was really intrigued by the first episode and it just didn't live up to expectations. I still found it enjoyable to watch but it could've been better.
Jun 17, 2016 11:19 PM

Jan 2011
Not exactly the most eventful ending pretty much boiled down to "hey were gonna stay" "...okay were gonna go", among all the amount of issues that is not worth going into one of the biggest downsides to this show was it's large cast like well over half them weren't relevant at all to the plot.

This gets a trainwreck 10/10 giving me more laughs than divine gate this year also Lions group best group.
Jun 17, 2016 11:30 PM
Sep 2015
i think i liked its ending... But still disappointed in so many ways
Jun 17, 2016 11:32 PM

Aug 2013
That ending was fuckkking terrible. Wow.

It's not even the ending itself I had problems with; some people wanted to stay, some didn't. Fine. But they way they went about it was fucking deplorable.

Koharun went from an already shitty villain, to a shitty, pointless villain. Acted evil as fuck for no reason, and then 2 minutes later you find out she's just a little tsundere and she loves her daddy.

They tried to make the large cast of characters a selling point of the show when they were promoting it, but in the end 99% of them were fucking useless. Christ I don't even remember most of their names.

And not surprisingly, the useless forgettable ones were basically all of the ones who stayed in the house the whole time. It also doesn't make much sense that the people who decided to leave at the end were like "ohhh, well yea guess I'll just accept my Nanaki out of nowhere and go home. And we'll walk out even though we get teleported to the bus anyway".

Like, looking at who stayed and their level of importance/wasted potential:
- Blonde hair guy w/ orange shirt and hat: completely useless. Did nothing. Don't know his fucking name. Stayed because he didn't want to pay debts.
- Slutty girl in purple dress: don't know her fucking name either. She LITERALLY did nothing the entire time. They didn't even use her slutiness for fanservice. Stayed because....she could?
- Leon: wasted potential. Had that whole thing where she could see dead/going to die people. That contributed nothing to the story other than 20 seconds of backstory...which also had no impact on her character. Stayed because she was too lazy to accept her scars or something.
- Valkana: ehh. Was a central character of sorts because of his leadership-ness of the group, but the story wouldn't have been too much different without him. Stayed because he's undecided, and also wants to observe Koharun. Basically makes Koharun fall for him.
- Koharun: important but also wasted potential. A lot of the mystery played around her the whole time, which was important. But she didn't do anything until the last 3 episodes...where she became a royally shitty villain, and then actually served a purpose in the last 4 minutes. Stays to continue her fathers research but from a different aspect, and to help right her wrongs.
- Jack & Judgeness: completely useless. Waste of potential. Just parody fodder as henchmen. Probably suck each other off in the woods at night. Stayed so they could be beaten by Koharun.
- Soy-latte: wasted potential. Didn't even know what her name was till this episode. Was the only one who wasn't affected by her Nanaki being separated from her. You'd THINK that something like that would be fucking important, but guess not. Stayed because she could help people that were affected.
- Brown haired guy: don't know his goddamn name either. Not even sure he has one. Stayed...just cuz, and because Soy-latte stayed. Effectively sailing the brown-haired x soy-latte ship that nobody expected.

Also lets not leave out the fact that all of these people are eventually going to lose their humanity and just become sleeping vegetables. They know this, and there isn't any way to prevent it, but they decided to stay anyway. Not even deciding to accept the scars and just leave the village and go to a different place. They basically all just accepted what is essentially death, without a second thought.

Now, looking at everyone that left:
- Dahara: completely useless. Wasn't even wasted potential when he didn't have potential to be fucking anything noteworthy in this show. Just some shitty tour guide who probably sucks his boss's dick to keep his job.
- Spikey blonde hair guy: again useless. Outside of trying to rape girls with the DJ guy in the beginning, and throwing in his opinions on shit every now and again, he had no relevance. No idea what his name is.
- Young sickly kid: don't even know what his name is...again. Honestly he might be THE most useless character on the show. Wouldn't doubt that he had the least amount of screen time in the show. Don't even remember seeing him during all of the big incidents either.
- Feminazi bitch: completely useless. No potential, no name. All she did was fucking complain and yell at people. Literally go back and watch all of her scenes. See if she contributes fuckin annnything in any scene she's in....she doesn't.
- Piitan and Husband: holy fuck, these two were annoying? If their usefulness was supposed to be comedic relief, that shit failed hard that's for sure. So, yet again, another set of characters that legitimately did nothing.
- Fat guy: guess what? Also useless! Aside from saying fat joke one-liners or something stupid. The biggest surprise here is that his fucking fatass got up and left the village.
- Girl with blue shirt and beanie: does she even have a name? She had so many like 2 word lines of dialogue thrown in randomly, but she served no purpose whatsoever.
- 2 gun nut kids: I'd say wasted potential. They seemed knowledgable, we saw both of their Nanaki, and they were crazy glasses guy's henchmen for a bit, but they fizzled out into nothing right after that.
- Girl at 22:36 in episode 12: That's all I can say to describe her. Girl in the pink who's not Piitan and has short hair with clips. Honest to god I don't even remember seeing her at all in the prior episodes. Maybe SHE is even more useless than the sickly kid.
- girl with dark tied-up hair and purple shirt: not a fucking clue who she is. I know she even had some dialogue there too, especially towards the end. But again, useless.
- Eve (I think her name was): wasted potential. She was the girl who got along with Maimai who was also interested in Mitsumune. Said she was looking for her "Adam". Thought she'd be a part of some ship or harem or have an interesting Nanaki related to her being a flirt...but she didn't even flirt. She did nothing expect spout a few lines to Maimai.
- Maimai: Incredibly wasted potential. Was so much potential around the Mitsumune x Maimai ship. Hell that's practically all she ever talked about till the last parts of the show. Yet it never amounted to anything. And probably never will after Mitsumune essentially confessed to Masaki.
- Nanko: I'm actually going to say slightly wasted potential here. For the most part she wasn't bad. She was an important character. She had a goot bit of dialogue. She was central to the plot moving forward. She was smart, and contributed. She was funny. When I say she was wasted, I mean that she was fine as is, but could've been a little bit better. We never saw her Nanaki, and she basically just went through this entire ordeal like "mehhh, ok, I get it". And with how many fucking retarded characters there were on this show, it would've been nice for some of them to get a little less screen time while Nanko could've gotten a little more. As it stands though she wasn't bad.
- Love Pon: what the fuck? How did this deeply traumatized fucking nut job just so easily accept her scars and leave? Why did she even want to leave when she was such a psycho social outcast? Even on the goddamn motherfucking bus she managed to spout off one last "execute" line. Everything about her character was bad and nonsense filled it wasn't even funny.
- Crazy glasses guy: basically Love Pon with a cock. Dude was all over the place emotion wise. Couldn't get a grip with his past at all. His train Nanaki was driving him crazy compared to pretty much everyone elses. He's unstable, untrusting, accuses everybody, acts like a leader and tough guy but cant take criticism. Completely unfit for regular society and the village. No idea how he accepted his scars so easily after how paranoid it made him. Also...I'd like to point out how fucking poorly hypocritical this guy was. In the finale he goes "why should we trust this Reiji guy? We have zero proof that anything he's saying is true. How could we possibly believe something so crazy sounding? etc" BUUUUT, he was the one who believed that Masaki and Mistumune were ghosts, that Masaki summoned evil monsters to kill people, blah blah. ALL OF THE OTHER SHIT that was just as crazy and non-believable, and he bought it, but anytime someone told him the truth he was having none of it.

Then lets not forget DJ guy, who in the ending scene you can see decided to stay with the professor for whatever reason. Kind of hard to be a recognized DJ when you're stuck in the woods doing fucking nothing, but that's none of my business.

It's ridiculous that all of those characters I mentioned were just completely useless to the story as a whole. The only truly important ones were:
- Mistumune
- Masaki
- Hayato
- Koharun
- Valkana
- Dr. Kami
- Nanko
- Bus Driver

Rather than trying to make a show focused on a huge cast of characters in a big tour group, this show would've been much better if it focused on a much smaller number of characters. Like perhaps a bunch of people who spend time on blogs on the internet all found this shit/chatroom about this village, and all randomly decide to meet up and go together for their own reasons.
Then everyone who was important could've still gone for their own reasons (Mitsumune to change, Masaki to find Reiji because she was already there and found out about the place again online. Koharun to help her dad and she scoured the internet and found the same blog or something). Then on top of those essential characters throw in maybe....crazy glasses guy to be a better villain, and maybe 2-3 other characters to be on the villains moral side, and to be the peons who show the effects of cutting off the Nanaki and getting sleepy. Seriously, this story could've been played out so much better with the 8 essential characters I mentioned plus another 3-4 at max for a total of about 12, compared to the well over 30 characters they decided to use.

Oh well, waste of time show with a wasted potential in both story and characters...but at least the OP was good. 4/10
Jun 17, 2016 11:36 PM

May 2015
This anime was so bad it traumatized me! I'm off to Nanaki Village to forget about it!
Jun 17, 2016 11:42 PM

Jul 2015
Oh my goodness, I love your post!! Jonesy974 that was a really good laugh and read
Jun 17, 2016 11:44 PM
Apr 2014
This show was the good kind of bad.

7/10

I especially liked how all of a sudden everyone who wanted to leave the village were able to do so.
Jun 17, 2016 11:46 PM

Jun 2014
I liked it actually. TBH, if it went the route of killing everybody off then it would of been a disaster. 7/10.
Jun 17, 2016 11:47 PM

Dec 2015
After all that happens, the ending was acceptable. Masaki's imaginary friend nature and Koharun tie with the researcher were becoming quite obvious.
But if you take in account the handicaps the show started with or developed during its course, it is a pretty bad conclusion. Of course, like in any (group) therapy, not everyone can be "healed". But here, you are given 30 characters, watch inner confrontations of some of them then less than a handful receives a valid (but fast) treatment while a lot of others just accept their fear suddenly, in order to get out. Even the sceptical guy claims he has no trust in that but just tags along because he has no other choice... just to go through acceptance right after with no hint why. And you're not even shown the failures of the ones who "failed" to overcome their problem by accepting it, they simply lay on the ground...

3/5

Good therapy concept ruined by massive cast of simple characters who mean nothing, average story that popped out unexpectedly. Very disappointing (for a WOWOW show).

4/10 Wanted to rate it 5/10 but there is no balance between good, bad and neutral here.

But I still don't understand why people would "bash" this show for its "lack" of corpses or blood and violence. Things like Dark Water, Ring, Grudge (from their US names) are well-known contemporary japanese horror stories and almost no one sheds a pearl of blood. (in french, we would say "épouvante" rather than horror I think)
Rei_IIIJul 31, 2020 12:20 PM
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2016

470 by Ratris_Decision »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.