Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2016 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a dreadful ending..wow. This was just bad even for the finale.

Eiji's role felt extremely underwhelming and the inconsistency of his goals mixed with the overall story made this very forgettable imo. I think the series tried too hard to make Eiji look cool even in the end. Felt rushed too with the way he "dominated" (no pun intended) his adversary. I didn't feel anything about his reunion with Sena either.

Weird seeing Rin in class with Eiji again lol..
Jun 17, 2016 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
Eh the ending was pretty horrible but at least I guess it was pretty entertaining.

I will honestly give Big Order a 5 in the end. It's nothing too bad that insulted me on a personal level (I didn't took this series seriously unlike some other shows this season) but it was too fast paced that in the end it made me really feel sour mouthing at times.

Note: The author of Mirai Nikki or Future Diary after this should work on something that's not similar to its original work, if anyone can agree with that.

The only reason also why I gave it a 5 is because of Morita being here (Morita did a good job at voicing Eiji though... I think this was just a warm up for his next role which is Kotarou), the Yangire for some reason I love her, I like the Opening and I like some parts of the art. But that's technically it.

Just a 5. Btw if anyone is curious I ain't that harsh on this show in the end. I'll let it slide.
Jun 17, 2016 11:38 AM

Aug 2015
YEEEESS!!!!! FRRREEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Jun 17, 2016 11:41 AM

Jun 2015
all good things must come to an end
rip big order spring 2016-spring 2016
i miss you already
Jun 17, 2016 11:55 AM

Nov 2014
one of the best anime this season *-* i miss this already tho T.T
Jun 17, 2016 11:58 AM

Jan 2015
Damn that long monochrome scene. Daisy have a point there, about little Sena's wish. IT IS purely-genuine innocent wish. At least until she say that "dominating" word. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 17, 2016 11:59 AM

Jan 2012
Well uh....huh. Quite the massive clusterfuck ending, but a happy one for Eiji and his harem, Sena included...I...guess? This show stunk pretty bad. Often boring and incomprehensible, often just ridiculous. Sometimes this worked for a so bad it's good effect, like with bunny girl's brief pregnancy. Usually it just left me feeling like wtf am I watching? XD The only real positive thing I had throughout was dark-skinned girl's insanely sexy character design. But I'm gonna hafta revoke her title of sexiest girl of the spring season because, frankly, she barely showed up at all! Other girls are far more deserving like Ako from Netoge....or Kyoh from Netoge. XD Aaaaanyway, this was indeed bad, but I wouldn't say terrible. Still, it's 4/10 final score means of the over a dozen spring shows I'm watching, it will likely end up being the worst. I guess I should be glad then that it's also the first one to finish huh? XD Either way it won't take me long to forget I ever watched this, and that's probably for the best.
Jun 17, 2016 12:02 PM

May 2014
Bind Dominator!
I liked this anime.
Mirai Nikki is way better, but this was awesome too.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 17, 2016 12:02 PM

Nov 2012
AvidAnimeViewer said:
YEEEESS!!!!! FRRREEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 17, 2016 12:11 PM

Aug 2013
the only good thing was Daisy maid version at the end ahah
Jun 17, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2011
Absolute ******* travesty. I really don't know what to even say. Was pretty much impossible to process that mess. And the kuudere in the long coat with the other three in what looked like a control room. Who was she? That idiot with the eye patch why was he even relevant at that point? Was praying for at least one more ass shot of the rock-goddess, nope, b8ted m8te. Only thing I got was the further implication he screwed his sister. Trash.

Adibash said:
the only good thing was Daisy maid version at the end ahah

They had the audacity to crop out her face.

Rock goddess was totally screwed, she existed only for fan-service and once that was up she pretty much disappeared. Shame since at the time of her intro I had decided that was the only redeemable factor in this show. Could've at least shown her as a brash school girl in the "epilogue" but, meh, budget I guess.
Jun 17, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2015
Eventhou things fly here and there, its interesting nontheless. And it gave a anime ending, different from manga which is still ongoing in another arc. The last episode really runs very fast, totally feels like one time movie action lol.
Jun 17, 2016 12:15 PM

Jun 2013
That was a pathetic ending to a show that had a lot of promise and an interesting premise but was executed horrendously.... worst show of the season easily.
4/10
Jun 17, 2016 12:18 PM
Sep 2009
It's been a while since I rated something 1/10
GG
Jun 17, 2016 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
lol just contionue reading the manga, sena is the new antagonist XD
Jun 17, 2016 12:20 PM

Jun 2014
Literally the worst anime I have ever watched,
The things in this show that are decent are the music and a few of the character designs.
Everything else is godawful.
1/10.
Jun 17, 2016 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
The ending was alright!

Eiji rewrote Sena and his memories for Sena's sake!
Jun 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Jun 2014
Thank goodness this fucking train wreck is over. I had no clue what was going on since I stopped giving a shit about the story, and this ending was such a huge clusterfuck. 3/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 17, 2016 12:32 PM
Mar 2016
That's all folks, not a bad ending.
Jun 17, 2016 12:32 PM
Jun 17, 2016 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
Damn. That ending was hilariously bad. This is the type that is bad but entertaining somehow.. sometimes. I'll give it an extra point for the funny moments. 5/10
Jun 17, 2016 12:36 PM

Jan 2016
up until this episode, I thought this anime was a mess.
They made an excuse to why it was a mess and made logic towards everything.
I cried :'(
i cried :')
I hear the ending was different than the manga, but I found this perfect 8/10
my favorite part other than the explanations had to be the real world Daisy <3
and of course.... this ****.....gave the MC.... 4 woman >.>

Jun 17, 2016 12:47 PM

Jul 2015
I'm gonna miss the savior of anime
Sup...
Jun 17, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
QWERTYFish25 said:
Just when you thought hundred was WAOTS...wait. Can't decide.

Mayoiga is the worst for my end tbh.
Jun 17, 2016 12:52 PM

Apr 2014
1/10

not even incest could save this
Jun 17, 2016 12:54 PM

Jan 2011
Didn't watch it. At first I for some reason thought is was gonna be serious but I guess I overheard something I didn't like.
Jun 17, 2016 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
Daisy: What do you wish for?

Me: I wish that Big Order never existed.

It's not often that you have a series that's so awful that you just can't see any real redeemable qualities in it but man Big Order takes the cake. I tried to read the manga at some point to see if it is any better but in all honesty, the manga is only better by a small margin. But I digress, the ending was probably to most interesting part of the series aside from the first episode. It's a solid 3 out of 10.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 17, 2016 12:55 PM

Nov 2013
While I have no intention of defending the manga, I would like to point out that all the incest crap between Sena and Eiji is anime-only material. In the manga they never kissed, let alone fucked. Despite the fact that they didn't add anything else to the anime until the last episode! (they changed it so they could end the anime plot while the manga is still on-going, so thankfully we are not getting a second season)

They cut several things from the manga, rushed like hell, but the only thing they added for 9 episodes was a creepy incest/lolicon relationship? Why?! JUST WHY?!
Jun 17, 2016 12:56 PM
Jun 2016
What just happened ???? Sudden ending .... I thought it going to last till 12 episodes.

I am not sure but there is going to be a second season, something is missing !!
Ending was too sudden and weird..... basically I didn't like the ending.
Mirai Nikki was way better than this.

By the way the last white haired babe was Daisy isn't it ??
I'm pretty sure that she was Daisy !
S_KiritoJun 17, 2016 1:04 PM
Jun 17, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2013
OVA was kinda great, with all that repeatance and everything. I was hoping the show would end in Gennai's mercy, and thus the OVA plot starting, as Eiji trying to wish again and again... Meh. Too bad they aren't connected in any way.
Jun 17, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
JGChaves said:
While I have no intention of defending the manga, I would like to point out that all the incest crap between Sena and Eiji is anime-only material. In the manga they never kissed, let alone fucked. Despite the fact that they didn't add anything else to the anime until the last episode! (they changed it so they could end the anime plot while the manga is still on-going, so thankfully we are not getting a second season)

They cut several things from the manga, rushed like hell, but the only thing they added for 9 episodes was a creepy incest/lolicon relationship? Why?! JUST WHY?!

Yeah in the manga there wasn't any incest at all and it seems like they took the controversial route it seems.

For me it pissed me off a bit but not as much in comparison to other things.
Jun 17, 2016 1:00 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
It's a great anime for those who plan on committing suicide, or for those who like to get extreme seizures.
Jun 17, 2016 1:01 PM
Jun 17, 2016 1:03 PM

Sep 2015
Well it did have a happy ending i guess. Not sure why the members keep saying trash or 1/10 equal to children-made anime which contradicts the uniqueness of this anime you can't find in many anime. A new question surface, compare 'hundred' with 'big order', which one is better and answer cannot be same, you will see the contradiction.

If your score is ok in Mirai Nikki, big order should have a near score also, as both have similiar uniqueness, just that big order crazier than mirai nikki. Everyone preference is different, you think is bad doesn't mean others do. What cause Big order to be thought as trash, not because it came out from nuetral member, but by the hands of those heavy bias member or influence by them.

Just by observing their previous comment in other episodes, either they just use skim-thru style of watching which lead to always asking why this and why that, when it is explained in the anime, then lead to saying its trash and loophole. Or those who have bias preference already gave a 1/10 marks without even watching till the last episode, lead to their consistent bashing in every episodes. You think many things in Big Order doesn't make sense eventhou many things were explained? or are you just simply didn't try to even think abit about the story.

A pro or as neutral as possible member should be able to give out (4 to 6)/10- average or fine. They consider many elements to rate an anime. Well... as i said everyone preference is different anyway. Of course there are those honest member who really think it is trash then ok, but what about mirai nikki with same element? or are you just giving high marks because of Yuno =)? Further question the member's ability to rate an anime, wheres the near neutrality.

Honestly i do enjoy the ride, this kind of crazy series came out from time to time, i wonder when will be the next one to free me from other generic anime.
valvravetruthJun 17, 2016 1:08 PM
Jun 17, 2016 1:05 PM

Jul 2009
Holy shit I can't believe I've finished this one, there's no redeeming quality in this at all because it ranges from boring characters to shitty CGIs.

That Onii-chan gave me Pupa's vibes...so creepy.

2/10 would rate 1 but it is reserved to garbage like Mars of Destruction.
Jun 17, 2016 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
Jonny_Mhl said:
Holy shit I can't believe I've finished this one, there's no redeeming quality in this at all because it ranges from boring characters to shitty CGIs.

Oh hell no.
Big Order at least was entertaining. Mars of Destruction was just 1/10 because it was everything done wrong in 24 minutes. This at least was enjoyable at least for its runtime.
Jun 17, 2016 1:15 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
What a masterpiece of a disaster. Sucks that the manga isn't good either.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy every second of this show though.
Jun 17, 2016 1:16 PM

Sep 2013
It's an anime original ending, but the main point is still the same, a happy ending.

The black and white color scheme was a nice touch, 8/10
Missed the jazz in the 2nd half but whatever, I will miss the shouting :'(

ORDAAAA!

<3
Jun 17, 2016 1:20 PM

Dec 2015
So So So So So much potential on what this anime could've been but sadly all we got was trash... even the ending.
Jun 17, 2016 1:34 PM

Jul 2015
Actually, the ending was the less "meh... that's stupid" thing in this show (still, it was).
Only good things were: hot babes, nice op, cool jazz & Rin's deaths were lol material.
I'll fade away and classify myself as obsolete!
Obsolete!!
Jun 17, 2016 1:38 PM

Nov 2014
I loved this clusterfuck of a show. It was so unabashedly unrestrained and cliché. Yeah, it was a rushed mess, but it had ambition, intriguing ideas, and better fanservice than the typical ecchi-harem. It's a lot of fun if you don't take it seriously.

Episode: 5/5
Series: 7/10
Jun 17, 2016 1:39 PM

Dec 2010
WELP the manga isnt over so i guess this is the ending u get for it. Only the CV choices were good for the series, direction was just dumb for both the dialogue and music
Jun 17, 2016 1:40 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Well at least Mayoiga can say that it was better than this lol.....Looking forward to the BD's though =P
Jun 17, 2016 1:43 PM

Feb 2015
What the fuck. He fucked his sister lol. Can this show get any worse?
Jun 17, 2016 1:44 PM

Mar 2012
You know...i have seen a lot of anime over the years..and even the bad ones were not as bad as this clusterfuck.

just what the hell was the point of this? nothing made sense....really i usually rate my anime from 7 to 10 and even te bad ones i would rate a 6 but this...pff i have no clue anymore 4/10 very bad...really why bother with this. your better off watching school days and that is saying something.
Jun 17, 2016 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
-ShadowClaw- said:
You know...i have seen a lot of anime over the years..and even the bad ones were not as bad as this clusterfuck.

just what the hell was the point of this? nothing made sense....really i usually rate my anime from 7 to 10 and even te bad ones i would rate a 6 but this...pff i have no clue anymore 4/10 very bad...really why bother with this. your better off watching school days and that is saying something.

xD School Days was worse because the MC was a big fucking liar pussy.
Jun 17, 2016 1:53 PM

Jul 2009
TheLittleRedHero said:
Jonny_Mhl said:

Oh hell no.
Big Order at least was entertaining. Mars of Destruction was just 1/10 because it was everything done wrong in 24 minutes. This at least was enjoyable at least for its runtime.

Actually MOD is 19 minutes long and those minutes were the worse and longest minutes I've used in 13 years of Internet.
Yeah it's not on MOD level simple because it has more episodes.

rayeine said:

Yes, another season would make this mess looks like a total disaster.
Jun 17, 2016 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Jonny_Mhl said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Oh hell no.

Actually MOD is 19 minutes long and those minutes were the worse and longest minutes I've used in 13 years of Internet.
Yeah it's not on MOD level simple because it has more episodes.

rayeine said:

Yes, another season would make this mess looks like a total disaster.

I remember it being 20 but I don't remember much. Like at least Big Order had a good OP and some decent art style but thats just it. I don't hate it per say but I just cant accept it being the worst show out there (just because I've seen a lot that I declare it shit if it insults me when it tackles something that I like)
Jun 17, 2016 2:04 PM

Mar 2012
TheLittleRedHero said:
-ShadowClaw- said:

at least in school days you can see where the story is going . this one is just a mess.
Jun 17, 2016 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
-ShadowClaw- said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

at least in school days you can see where the story is going . this one is just a mess.

Well I give it that... but it was not enjoyable for me.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.