Forum Settings
Forums

Cast of TV Anime 'Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls' Announced

New
Jun 10, 2016 8:31 PM

Jul 2009
The official website of the Summer 2016 anime Mahou Shoujo? Naria☆Girls announced on Friday the voice cast members of the series. The original "live anime" production from the director and creators of Tesagure! Bukatsumono will begin airing on July 7.

Cast
Urara: Seria Fukagawa (Glasslip)
Hanabi: Aoi Koga (Shounen Ashibe: Go! Go! Goma-chan)
Inaho: Yuuki Kuwahara (Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken)
Animaru: Koutarou Ishidate

Source: Official Twitter
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 10, 2016 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
Confirmed disasterpiece of the season. I also looked more into the KiLA technology and it looks fun for consumer use, but that won't turn out good in a commercial anime like this that's being done at the last minute. It's too experimental and there's not enough time to make quality episodes.

Jun 10, 2016 9:51 PM

Apr 2015
Doubt this will work out well, it sounds like they'd have to rush episodes if it is what it sounds like (viewers having input on what happens?).

I'll check it out anyway because I'm curious as to how it will turn out.
Jun 11, 2016 12:14 AM

May 2011
they are four, right? i mean the main cast

so, which is which? could you post more images? like crunchyroll do?!
Jun 11, 2016 12:48 AM

Apr 2013
What a terrible cast, this is going to be unbearable.
Jun 11, 2016 2:22 AM

Dec 2015
Lol a cast from glasslip. Ok xD
Jun 11, 2016 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
Hoppy said:
Confirmed disasterpiece of the season. I also looked more into the KiLA technology and it looks fun for consumer use, but that won't turn out good in a commercial anime like this that's being done at the last minute. It's too experimental and there's not enough time to make quality episodes.

How so?
The director has a very good track record with this kind of stuff, you should look into the staff before passing judgement.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Jun 11, 2016 6:15 AM

Jul 2015
I feel sorry for people who will watch this
Hope they survive
Jun 11, 2016 8:32 AM

Nov 2008
rederoin said:
Hoppy said:

How so?
The director has a very good track record with this kind of stuff, you should look into the staff before passing judgement.

The staff can't really help an experimental, last minute project succeed. It just doesn't happen in anime, you end up with anime like Wonder Momo every single time. Also, Tesagure was not a last minute project and even then it suffered from bad CG.

Jun 11, 2016 4:58 PM

Oct 2014
Is this going to be a short? It seems like they're pretty much trying to make it as bad as possible (Most notable work: Glasslip is a pretty telltale sign) so it shouldn't outstay its welcome. Inferno Cop worked well as a satirical piece but I don't think the same will be able to be said for this one. Even if it's intended to be shit, that won't necessarily work in its favour.
Jun 11, 2016 5:08 PM

Dec 2014
How are they going to handle the live aspect of this thing?

If they use Twitter or any other social media platform in general, this might be something fun to fuck with.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
25 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 10 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.