Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
May 30, 2016 10:17 AM

Nov 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Tingle said:
I beg to differ. Can you show us where exactly it came off as if she wanted to scum read blaze? Because I'm pretty sure I read all the posts twice now and I haven't come across this.

He's just referring to the fact when he said Blaze is town earlier on, but I questioned this when I said based on meta that this was similar to when he was scum. He asked for an example so I gave it to him.
Then he pursued a vote on Blaze, I followed soon after it, thinking I could get something out of it. But then I took my vote off of him after hesitation, and more votes were being placed on Ari (who I thought was scummy at the time, but to be fair, her frustration on the votes she had on her seemed town genuine to me). I can see his point of view why it would seem scummy to have a vote on Blaze, and take it off, but that isn't what my scum game would do. I was being an opportunist to follow my stronger read on Ari at the time.

Though, I am genuinely frustrated at this game currently given the absence during phase change anyway. I feel as though more town should be present during then to assess to situation on the lynch targets before condemning someone to their death, but only magic/Sightless/I were there. So I am hoping this changes next time through. I'm really not feeling confident with any of my reads currently.

I also see the fact that Blaze placed his vote on Ari as another reason why she is more town. I don't see it as a move from !scum!Blaze! to risk bussing his own scum buddy to save his own skin.
May 30, 2016 10:21 AM

Nov 2013
@LunarChild @aa-dono
Now that Tingle has given some reads/thoughts about the game, what are your thoughts on this now?
May 30, 2016 10:26 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
Have been busy and not very invested in the game, which lead to little pressuring from me. That's bad play from my part.
And I don't think you understand my conception of meta reading someone.
I explained my conception and use of it here
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1514513&show=1000#msg46237751

It seems we are in a similar boat.
Would you mind reiterating your reasoning behind voting Blaze again?
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
It was this post that solidified my scum read on Blaze. It's exactly the type of thing scum!Blaze would say. Allow me to go deeper into this.
Blaze said:
I think that some people are acting based on emotions rather than logic. For example, people are quick to vote for SightlessReality based on his attitude. However, I don't think that being a tsundere is indicative of alignment. I believe that people are being blinded by the mechanics, and are creating "friendships", or "bonds", so to speak, without knowing anything about the person they're pairing up with. This is creating a false trust, which is venomous for the humans. I would focus less on the searching aspect and whatnot, and more on the Mafia side.
Here we can see that he only made this type of assessment when prompted by LunarChild, which is an attempt at establishing a level of co-operation with town. What's telling about this is that he tries to make an intelligible analysis by using buzzwords, where he talks of friendship and bonds to create false trust, but then the assessment stops there which suggested to me that he wanted to appear like he was town thinking about the game, but what he didn't realise was that he wasn't thinking about the game in the right way, and that was where I saw the hole in his disguise and revealed to me that he was scum making analysis up to appease town. How did this show me that we wasn't thinking about the game in the right way? This is shown in his next paragraph where he says:
Blaze said:
As far as suspects go, I suspect PentaFlare, because Day 1 was weird with him and the votes. I also suspect Arrisu, because of that post that I quoted earlier, where she pushed back in terms of showing concern about the lynch. And SoulEaterQUEEN I don't suspect as much, but I do feel a little annoyed about. The last like four games she's been going straight at me getting me lynched. The lynch that upset me the most was the Harry Potter lynch, where I basically confirmed scum and revealed myself as the Cop, yet I was still lynched and the outted scum survived many phases later.
Immediately I see the lack of consistency in his thought process. First he talked about the case of false trust being established in the game, but made no effort in digging deeper into that to follow up with scum reads. This is clearly evident in his scum reads where he mentions nothing about them establishing false trust with others. Instead, to appease town further and deepen his level of co-operation with town he came up with a bunch of bullshit scum reads. He suspects Penta because he was weird on day 1 and the votes. What in the world kind of reasoning is that to scum read someone? The Ari scum read shows a tiny bit more thought but ultimately fails to say anything important. Then at this point he ran out of scum reads but still wanted to attempt to showed that he was thinking about the game and have scum reads by throwing SoulEaterQUEEN into the mix. Which didn't accomplish anything and ends up using an appeal to emotion where he says he was upset about a lynch in another game.

To summarize, when I read Blaze's post it was clear as day to me that he was scum. I was able to tell this from the way Blaze was looking at the game, whether the things he said showed an actual town mindset where he wants to figure the game out. Instead it showed me the following:
- Made up analysis to establish co-operation and appease town
- Made no commitments from his analysis
- There was more effort in his analysis than his scum read
- Lack of consistent thought process from his analysis to his scum read, a clear sign of a scum mindset where he makes things up as he goes along
- Uses quantity over quality in his scum reads to give off the impression that he's thinking about the game and has scum reads
- Tops it off with poor finesse with the use of appeal to emotion
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Also do you mind giving bit of a read list of sorts (if you have already can you just link me to it)?
I'll make one if I feel there is a need to.
May 30, 2016 10:33 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Dammit Magic.
Bad girl.
Searching areas while I'm typing.
Ugh.. I take back my last search @Denja.

Search Entrance way
Search Entrance Way :')
May 30, 2016 10:45 AM

Nov 2013
Blaze said:
Unpurify

Vote Purify PentaFlare

hmmm this vote here the one Blaze left off again seems to risky if Penta/Panda are scum buddies

Apr 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@DenjaX
host-sama
if we don't search this phase, will the statue effect take place as a passive/or is there some activation required?

You need to be in the room with the statue for it to take effect which is room 1-A. You can use the Map on the OP to get info on the rooms and what is in them and the effects they will have on you.

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Soren said:
I want some elaboration on this read here because I think it is lacking in terms of validity and right now I am considering her as a scum read.

Can you link me to the post where you believe she to be leading the discussion? And then explain how that is an indication of her townhood.

You mention the quality of "willing to be aggressive", where are the post that this is evident in, and how does that make her town?

I find her opposition to the blaze train to be rather telling. She wanted to scum read blaze all game, but only voted when I asked her to follow me. And backed off once a train built on it. And I disagree with her read on ari, ari is pretty town to me in this game, its a mix of meta and gut feel. Hard to explain, but I know how she thinks and when I read her post, I can see the mindset she is using to approach the game, and I see it as town.
I beg to differ. Can you show us where exactly it came off as if she wanted to scum read blaze? Because I'm pretty sure I read all the posts twice now and I haven't come across this.
In her #402 is where she got back to me where I had an early town read on Blaze and she opposed it saying that he is playing his scum meta, and then provides his meta to me.
Then her #851 is where she picks up something odd with Blaze, which further adds to her slight scum read on Blaze, but didn't act on it.
May 30, 2016 10:54 AM

Nov 2013
Also, going through the player list:
we have bit of an issue with the following players
Juzzywuzzy/Zuhra/indipindy16
who are all sentenced of being modkill. Scum could be on there for all I know. But I don't want to assume that for the time being.
May 30, 2016 10:56 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
Tingle said:
In her #402 is where she got back to me where I had an early town read on Blaze and she opposed it saying that he is playing his scum meta, and then provides his meta to me.
Then her #851 is where she picks up something odd with Blaze, which further adds to her slight scum read on Blaze, but didn't act on it.

I *get* the point you are making, but if you are really town, can you be useful and not tunnel vision into me this phase? like pretty please
May 30, 2016 10:57 AM

Nov 2013
@Arrisu
can you get back to me on LunarChild, and how she's been this game? I know you town read her, but would you say you are still confident with her read on her?
May 30, 2016 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
And the bussing theory is just a wild theory with no backing to it.

It's a theory based on the fact that Mafia would actually work as a team and have a plan. Not one to be disregarded completely, imo.
That makes the assumption that mafia are working as a team and has a plan. For this to hold value we need to know what kind of players are scum, but we do not know that.
But yes it's not something to be disregarded, however it is very lacking. I'd be interested in it more if there is a way to test it or if there is empirical backing to it that shows up later.
May 30, 2016 10:58 AM

Nov 2013
Jackrito said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@DenjaX
host-sama
if we don't search this phase, will the statue effect take place as a passive/or is there some activation required?

You need to be in the room with the statue for it to take effect which is room 1-A. You can use the Map on the OP to get info on the rooms and what is in them and the effects they will have on you.

do I have to search the room?
May 30, 2016 11:01 AM

Nov 2013
vote: unpurify
I'm fine with what he's given me so far. But I am completely lost since Tingle's thoughts/reads seemed genuine who had caught my interest earlier on.
@Soren
(don't be biased here pretty please XD) but what are your thoughts on Tingle so far in the game?
May 30, 2016 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

I *get* the point you are making, but if you are really town, can you be useful and not tunnel vision into me this phase? like pretty please
I don't scum read you anymore. I dropped that after magic pointed out something to me.
May 30, 2016 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
DenjaX
host-sama
Like Jack says but in addition, you will be automatically placed in the safe location where the statue is present if you did not search during a phase. xDD

Lemme catch up with the game lmao

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 30, 2016 11:06 AM

Nov 2013
@SightlessReality
Do you really plan on throwing in the towel here? I refuse to believe that you don't have a single read on anyone so far. You also observed the tied votes without a single care in the world as well.
May 30, 2016 11:07 AM

Apr 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Jackrito said:

do I have to search the room?

Yes since you need to search a room to be in it.

Edit

Lol never mind he just posted
JackritoMay 30, 2016 11:12 AM
May 30, 2016 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@SightlessReality
Do you really plan on throwing in the towel here? I refuse to believe that you don't have a single read on anyone so far. You also observed the tied votes without a single care in the world as well.
He makes people lynch him in hopes that he lures scum onto his lynch so that town can work out who scum is based on that.
It's a weird way of playing, but I town read him for that.
May 30, 2016 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@SightlessReality
He makes people lynch him in hopes that he lures scum onto his lynch so that town can work out who scum is based on that.
Though it is an easy play style to replicate as scum
May 30, 2016 11:10 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@SightlessReality

I know how he plays, I pointed it out in the Girls with Guns game, but when things get sticky he does give out information, or helps town out as town even if it is just some food crumbs. This is why I feel strange.
May 30, 2016 11:11 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

I know how he plays, I pointed it out in the Girls with Guns game, but when things get sticky he does give out information, or helps town out as town even if it is just some food crumbs. This is why I feel strange.
I get what you're saying and I don't want to get into a lylo situation with him. But honestly I don't want to bother pressuring him.
May 30, 2016 11:13 AM

Oct 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@SightlessReality

I wouldn't say a single care in the world. I had my vote ready on Arrisu but to make sure there weren't any changes in the votes I refreshed and thats where I saw you switch votes to blaze so there wasn't much point then. And I didn't really like the position I was in anyways since if I voted while tied with only 2 minutes left and the person turned up town well how does that make me look?
May 30, 2016 11:21 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Unto Soren.. It’s really hard for me to read my oppa in forum games, and so I am once again having troubles. He’s a master at deceiving, but he is been scum hunting quite a bit. Interrogating people. The only thing that I find quite curious right now is, like I stated earlier, how focused he is on searching places with me. So my question for you @Soren is; Why? Am I really that attractive?
I was always attracted not by some quantifiable, external beauty, but by something deep down, something absolute. Just as some people have a secret love for rainstorms, earthquakes, or blackouts, I liked that certain undefinable something directed my way by you. For want of a better word, call it magnetism, it’s a kind of power that snared and reeled me in.

But yeah uhh, my role says that if we search together it doubles our chances of getting an item xD
May 30, 2016 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
--> looking at the big picture:
players left, possible scum left, 2?

SoulEaterQueen --> duh!

LunarChild --> Not sure about this one... she does a ton of searching and asks me thoughts on the game. I think her scum game is a bit more aggressive/tunnel visioned, but I don't recall her scum hunting being too strong in this game either. -worth to investigate-

Arrisu --> leaning town, who took too much heat, and I tunnel visioned into her day 1 play too much.

Zuhra --> subject to modkill

indipindy16 --> subject to modkill

magicalofmagic --> leaning town, she seems to be putting effort with her reads/votes, and goes after it independently. She doesn't show hesitation in voting between Blaze/Ari so it leads me to believe she's clueless town who wants info.

Juzzywuzzy --> subject modkill

PentaFlare --> really not feeling his scum hunting. I'd like opinions here. He only replied back in Day 1 to defend himself, and showed concern in d2 why aa-dono isn't off the hook. He didn't place a vote in d2 (I don't think?) and he hasn't been in the game today. Panda's vote on him in D1 makes me think he truly was a victim.

Tingle --> her interest in the game striked me peculiar, but she did mention she wanted to form a read list in night phase, when personally I would have not mentioned anything at all. But I think she might be taken advantage as an easy scum read, imo. As Ari said, her train is being built up too fast without too much thought.

aa-dono --> I don't remember much from her but her forced Penta vote in D1/her defense. She gave a read list with a bunch of nulls mainly. She did fly under the radar in D2, and showed interest in the Tingle train. Worth investigating (again).

shadroxx2810 --> he's being more open with his thoughts and even willing to go against other opinions. Normally he is more passive, but he did only respond back from Chione under pressure when she voted him out. I have no clue on what his scum game is like, he's never been scum. But I do like the fact he has shown interest in thinking about the game, but I still can't quite place him as town yet. He goes under the radar sometimes still.

Soren --> he was poking around in the earlier days which interest me. He's stalking Tingle in each room, but that doesn't tell me anything. I wasn't feeling his play since he has been keeping it in the wraps, as if he was withholding info. He jumped reads on Blaze quickly, and I assumed he was using my meta reasoning for his own vote, but in his recent post, he had his own thoughts but again wasn't sure why he didn't make this more apparent when Ari was being voted out (when he town reads her?) to persuade more people to lynch Blaze. At the moment, he is being active enough to poke around, so leaning towards the genuine town feel for scum hunting (but he is probably one of my most uncertain reads).

SightlessReality - has his own playstyle which is anti-town, but can be helpful at selective times. But this time around, he really goes off to do his own thing, and doesn't seem to care what the outer happenings. I'd like to investigate him a little more since I am back on the null wall with him, but he requires another approach given how little care he has with the pressure.
May 30, 2016 11:30 AM

Nov 2013
SightlessReality said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@SightlessReality

I wouldn't say a single care in the world. I had my vote ready on Arrisu but to make sure there weren't any changes in the votes I refreshed and thats where I saw you switch votes to blaze so there wasn't much point then. And I didn't really like the position I was in anyways since if I voted while tied with only 2 minutes left and the person turned up town well how does that make me look?

It happens, and not fun to deal with, but taking risks sometimes comes with good rewards.
Alright, I know you like to hold all your own cards, but do you have 1 read to give today before "throwing in the towel" (if that is what you truly want)
May 30, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2013
Hmm, gonna go with this for now:
vote purify: LunarChild
aa-dono is probably zzzing to respond back to me.
May 30, 2016 11:37 AM

Jun 2013
Soren said:
Tingle said:
Unto Soren.. It’s really hard for me to read my oppa in forum games, and so I am once again having troubles. He’s a master at deceiving, but he is been scum hunting quite a bit. Interrogating people. The only thing that I find quite curious right now is, like I stated earlier, how focused he is on searching places with me. So my question for you @Soren is; Why? Am I really that attractive?
I was always attracted not by some quantifiable, external beauty, but by something deep down, something absolute. Just as some people have a secret love for rainstorms, earthquakes, or blackouts, I liked that certain undefinable something directed my way by you. For want of a better word, call it magnetism, it’s a kind of power that snared and reeled me in.

But yeah uhh, my role says that if we search together it doubles our chances of getting an item xD
giving away that info will make you vanilla.. So I don't think you're telling the truth.
May 30, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Soren said:

giving away that info will make you vanilla.. So I don't think you're telling the truth.
Wait it does?
May 30, 2016 11:39 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
Soren said:

We gained two items from searching a room together. The evidence highly supports my claim.
May 30, 2016 11:42 AM

Jul 2013
No one actually explained the vaillising thing to me when I asked about it. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 30, 2016 11:43 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
Tingle said:
We gained two items from searching a room together. The evidence highly supports my claim.
Additionally, no one else has gained two items from searching a room.
May 30, 2016 11:46 AM

Dec 2015
shadroxx2810 said:

Ok since i found it, I'll edit it since it would safe me some time in this immense lagging that im currently having right now lol

SoulEaterQueen - Im still sticking to Queen as my biggest town read after Chione has died. Same reasons as before, she seems to be the one leading the discussion and the one who is the most willing to be the most aggresive

Arrisu - Im leaning towards soft townie for now, you seem to be more involves in discussion. I also know that you have exams that youre partaking, so probably that's the reason why you weren't here as often or as aggresive from previous game. Sorry about judging that youre the wildcard at that time.

LunarChild - I only recalled playing with her from the Shoenen crossover game (Im not taking my first 2-3 games, which she played, because I was pretty shitty back then in mafia) from what I've seen, as a mafia she seem to blend in the crowd (when i was playing, then i didnt really pay attention any more after I died) however, this game, she has been actively scum hunting, leaning towards soft - townie right now. ( I did not see any of his post so far in the game from the last read... just going to stick with this, well nothing noteworthy i mean)

PentaFlaire - One of my another townie read, he seems to be indulging in the geniuine road, I kinda have this playstyle a while back when I was playing, and it kinda reminds me of it a lot. very geniuinne - Soft townie for now ( I did not see any of his post so far in the game from the last read... just going to stick with this..well nothing noteworthy i mean)

Magical - Meh ~ I cant find anything noteworthy about her. Perhaps a 3rd party/mafia or something because what she posted is either going for a train or not.

Zuhra & JuzzyWuzzy - Going to be dead, hopefully soon lol.

Tingle & Soren- Right now, perhaps im leaning more towards soft scum at the moment. The way the two are always sticking together, perhaps its a (Mr jeckyll and mr hyde) kind of mafia. Where one of them dies, the other commits suicide. That's why they are always together and what not. It's a pretty rare role to be fair, and rules stated that townie are mostly vanilla (well sort off) but there could be a fair chance this could be.

SightlessReality - Right now I'm more convince that his townie for the moment. Although his playstyle is different from the most of us, not discussing and but from what I gathered from here, and the game me and coro's have hosted (girls with guns mafia) he does have the connection abit. Not giving in to pressure, although in that game, in his final day phase before his death, he seem to be more how you say... cooperative in answering stuff lol. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

In regards to Soren & Tingle I think it'd would be to easy if they were scum buddies, too obvious. They're probably related by some kind of role I'm guessing.

The fact that you only select a handful of players for reads & most of them are town reads strikes to me as odd.

How can you have such decisive reads when you aren't scum-hunting at all? You're just enjoying the view, making a few comments here and there.

But my final point is that you are sheeping what others have already said. That my friend, is scum.

Shadroxx you're scum, aren't you?
May 30, 2016 11:48 AM

Jul 2013
I think the remaining scum team is aa-dono and shadroxx2810.
May 30, 2016 11:48 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
No one actually explained the vaillising thing to me when I asked about it. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Or it was mentioned somewhere in the game and I skim read it.
May 30, 2016 11:49 AM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
This is good, I can look elsewhere instead. Who will be my new target.

Wanna lynch Shaddie with me? :)
May 30, 2016 11:50 AM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:
Soren said:
This is good, I can look elsewhere instead. Who will be my new target.

Wanna lynch Shaddie with me? :)
Let's go

Vote Purify: shadroxx2810
May 30, 2016 11:50 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:

I explained it to you :S
May 30, 2016 11:52 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

Yeah I have a vague memory of you responding to me...
May 30, 2016 11:52 AM

Nov 2013
Arrisu said:
shadroxx2810 said:

Ok since i found it, I'll edit it since it would safe me some time in this immense lagging that im currently having right now lol

SoulEaterQueen - Im still sticking to Queen as my biggest town read after Chione has died. Same reasons as before, she seems to be the one leading the discussion and the one who is the most willing to be the most aggresive

Arrisu - Im leaning towards soft townie for now, you seem to be more involves in discussion. I also know that you have exams that youre partaking, so probably that's the reason why you weren't here as often or as aggresive from previous game. Sorry about judging that youre the wildcard at that time.

LunarChild - I only recalled playing with her from the Shoenen crossover game (Im not taking my first 2-3 games, which she played, because I was pretty shitty back then in mafia) from what I've seen, as a mafia she seem to blend in the crowd (when i was playing, then i didnt really pay attention any more after I died) however, this game, she has been actively scum hunting, leaning towards soft - townie right now. ( I did not see any of his post so far in the game from the last read... just going to stick with this, well nothing noteworthy i mean)

PentaFlaire - One of my another townie read, he seems to be indulging in the geniuine road, I kinda have this playstyle a while back when I was playing, and it kinda reminds me of it a lot. very geniuinne - Soft townie for now ( I did not see any of his post so far in the game from the last read... just going to stick with this..well nothing noteworthy i mean)

Magical - Meh ~ I cant find anything noteworthy about her. Perhaps a 3rd party/mafia or something because what she posted is either going for a train or not.

Zuhra & JuzzyWuzzy - Going to be dead, hopefully soon lol.

Tingle & Soren- Right now, perhaps im leaning more towards soft scum at the moment. The way the two are always sticking together, perhaps its a (Mr jeckyll and mr hyde) kind of mafia. Where one of them dies, the other commits suicide. That's why they are always together and what not. It's a pretty rare role to be fair, and rules stated that townie are mostly vanilla (well sort off) but there could be a fair chance this could be.

SightlessReality - Right now I'm more convince that his townie for the moment. Although his playstyle is different from the most of us, not discussing and but from what I gathered from here, and the game me and coro's have hosted (girls with guns mafia) he does have the connection abit. Not giving in to pressure, although in that game, in his final day phase before his death, he seem to be more how you say... cooperative in answering stuff lol. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

In regards to Soren & Tingle I think it'd would be to easy if they were scum buddies, too obvious. They're probably related by some kind of role I'm guessing.

The fact that you only select a handful of players for reads & most of them are town reads strikes to me as odd.

How can you have such decisive reads when you aren't scum-hunting at all? You're just enjoying the view, making a few comments here and there.

But my final point is that you are sheeping what others have already said. That my friend, is scum.

Shadroxx you're scum, aren't you?

ehhh this is actually interesting observation.
Based on night kill analysis, Chione had her eyes on both aa-dono and shadroxx, D1 and D2 respectively. Newbie scum could kill the town players who poses most of a threat.
May 30, 2016 11:53 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Oh, that's harsh :S I even risked my own skin to explain it to you D:
thanks for the appreciation~
>.>
May 30, 2016 11:53 AM

Jul 2013
Well it's not the end of the world. I focus more on analyzing post that getting items. I actually really didn't like how one night we got 2 pages filled with just people discussing about what rooms to search. I could not discern scum from that and it cluttered the game. However, its part of the game mechanics and people will discuss it so I wasn't going to stop it.
May 30, 2016 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

Oh, that's harsh :S I even risked my own skin to explain it to you D:
thanks for the appreciation~
>.>
Gomen ne Alicu-chan >.<
May 30, 2016 11:55 AM

Apr 2016
Soren said:
Soren said:

It's in your role pm, you dozy personne, go take a look.

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 30, 2016 11:57 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Soren said:

Ah I see it now...
I got 2 role pms, and I only look at my 2nd one to check it. And it was only mentioned in my 1st role pm....
May 30, 2016 11:57 AM

Nov 2013
vote purify: shadroxx2810
even though I didn't get an invitation to the party >.<
May 30, 2016 11:58 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
magicalofmagic said:

Ah I see it now...
I got 2 role pms, and I only look at my 2nd one to check it. And it was only mentioned in my 1st role pm....

Two!? Why are you so special >.>

Jul 2013
Anyways like I said, it's not the end of the world. Have we caught scum from items yet? No. I trust in my ability to catch scum from analyzing post than relying on items.

Apr 2016
Soren said:
magicalofmagic said:

Ah I see it now...

Eh? 2 pms? >.>

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 30, 2016 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
I'll reveal it when the game ends :')
May 30, 2016 11:59 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
Anyways like I said, it's not the end of the world. Have we caught scum from items yet? No. I trust in my ability to catch scum from analyzing post than relying on items.

hmm, I like not being killed by darkening. Thank you...Ari? For the statue :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.