Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
May 30, 2016 7:20 AM

Jun 2013
I like how everyone is suspecting me now and not answering my questions..
I've got 9 pages left.

If you guys have nothing on me besides the reason that I said I'd post my comments on the game during the last night phase but didn't, I gotta disappoint you but that's not enough to go and brand me as scum. I know I've been passing under the radar because of my slight inactivity, but I'm trying to fix that right now by catching up and analyzing the posts I'm reading.

I know I'm not a ghost so I'm not too worried about getting lynched, as it will only proof you gals that you just wasted a day phase on a regular old friend.

Oh and to why Soren wants to search areas with me, you gotta ask him, not me. ^^
May 30, 2016 7:25 AM

Apr 2016
Tingle said:

Oh and to why Soren wants to search areas with me, you gotta ask him, not me. ^^

That's why I voted him, not you, ma ami. :P

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 30, 2016 7:40 AM

Oct 2015
Arrisu said:
shadroxx2810 said:
I also agree with @aa-dono upon the statement on post #1040. It's just better to just give your thoughts during the day phase rather than mentioning it during the night phase. It makes it seems that you're acting as town by appearing that you have something to contribute but in true it doesnt happens to seem that way in my eyes.

Also i'm terriblely lagging at the moment, can't seem to click the quote button and every post takes about 5 minutes... so this would be it for now until its faster, otherwise it would be too much or ill get annoyed lol.

Vote purify : Tingle

What about others? I feel like you've been just going with the flow without providing any real input. Besides, this train is growing too easily.

Purify: Shadroxx2810

I thought i listed my thoughts about the players in the previous day phase. let me take a findon them

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 30, 2016 7:56 AM

Oct 2015
Arrisu said:
shadroxx2810 said:
I also agree with @aa-dono upon the statement on post #1040. It's just better to just give your thoughts during the day phase rather than mentioning it during the night phase. It makes it seems that you're acting as town by appearing that you have something to contribute but in true it doesnt happens to seem that way in my eyes.

Also i'm terriblely lagging at the moment, can't seem to click the quote button and every post takes about 5 minutes... so this would be it for now until its faster, otherwise it would be too much or ill get annoyed lol.

What about others? I feel like you've been just going with the flow without providing any real input. Besides, this train is growing too easily.

Purify: Shadroxx2810

Ok since i found it, I'll edit it since it would safe me some time in this immense lagging that im currently having right now lol

SoulEaterQueen - Im still sticking to Queen as my biggest town read after Chione has died. Same reasons as before, she seems to be the one leading the discussion and the one who is the most willing to be the most aggresive

Arrisu - Im leaning towards soft townie for now, you seem to be more involves in discussion. I also know that you have exams that youre partaking, so probably that's the reason why you weren't here as often or as aggresive from previous game. Sorry about judging that youre the wildcard at that time.

LunarChild - I only recalled playing with her from the Shoenen crossover game (Im not taking my first 2-3 games, which she played, because I was pretty shitty back then in mafia) from what I've seen, as a mafia she seem to blend in the crowd (when i was playing, then i didnt really pay attention any more after I died) however, this game, she has been actively scum hunting, leaning towards soft - townie right now. ( I did not see any of his post so far in the game from the last read... just going to stick with this, well nothing noteworthy i mean)

PentaFlaire - One of my another townie read, he seems to be indulging in the geniuine road, I kinda have this playstyle a while back when I was playing, and it kinda reminds me of it a lot. very geniuinne - Soft townie for now ( I did not see any of his post so far in the game from the last read... just going to stick with this..well nothing noteworthy i mean)

Magical - Meh ~ I cant find anything noteworthy about her. Perhaps a 3rd party/mafia or something because what she posted is either going for a train or not.

Zuhra & JuzzyWuzzy - Going to be dead, hopefully soon lol.

Tingle & Soren- Right now, perhaps im leaning more towards soft scum at the moment. The way the two are always sticking together, perhaps its a (Mr jeckyll and mr hyde) kind of mafia. Where one of them dies, the other commits suicide. That's why they are always together and what not. It's a pretty rare role to be fair, and rules stated that townie are mostly vanilla (well sort off) but there could be a fair chance this could be.

SightlessReality - Right now I'm more convince that his townie for the moment. Although his playstyle is different from the most of us, not discussing and but from what I gathered from here, and the game me and coro's have hosted (girls with guns mafia) he does have the connection abit. Not giving in to pressure, although in that game, in his final day phase before his death, he seem to be more how you say... cooperative in answering stuff lol. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

May 30, 2016 8:24 AM

Jul 2013
aa-dono said:
Tingle said:
I'd rather not do this during night phase but there'll be a post coming up with my thoughts and reads. I hope this won't make me a walking target.

I think posting things like this is scummy.
I'm with Tingle on this. I dislike posting thoughts during the night as it can affect the mafia's choice of kill. There's a reason serious mafia games goes with no night talk. In fact, no night talk should be a thing here.
May 30, 2016 8:25 AM

Jul 2013
Tingle said:
So do I have permission to use the wire on the door in the entranceway? I'd request for Oppa (@Soren) to come with me and maybe somebody else to make sure I'm not scum :)
I can come (:
May 30, 2016 8:27 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
shadroxx2810 said:

I find it quite strange what's happening between Tingle and Soren. Either they're being oike this because they're some kind of lover pair, or maybe it's just because their signatures both feature k-pop band members. At least I think. please don't kill me if they're from j-pop i just prefer k-pop sooo
Vote: Soren
I wanna have answers about that. I get the feeling that, from the way they were speakimg, they find things better when they search together.
I'm looking at this reaaaaaaaaaally hard but I can't see it, so help me in seeing it, how did you derive from that, that I'm scum?
May 30, 2016 8:29 AM

Apr 2016
Thinking about it, the last 2 ghosts are likely people who won't ascociate with one another. I guess that would kinda rule out soren and tingle wouldn't it? Well, it rules them out from being scum buddies, but they could be scum with anyone else.

May 30, 2016 8:30 AM

Apr 2016
Soren said:
magicalofmagic said:

I find it quite strange what's happening between Tingle and Soren. Either they're being oike this because they're some kind of lover pair, or maybe it's just because their signatures both feature k-pop band members. At least I think. please don't kill me if they're from j-pop i just prefer k-pop sooo
Vote: Soren
I wanna have answers about that. I get the feeling that, from the way they were speakimg, they find things better when they search together.
I'm looking at this reaaaaaaaaaally hard but I can't see it, so help me in seeing it, how did you derive from that, that I'm scum?

I didn't vote you because I thought you were scum, I voted you because I wanted answers, mon ami.

May 30, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Thinking about it, the last 2 ghosts are likely people who won't ascociate with one another. I guess that would kinda rule out soren and tingle wouldn't it? Well, it rules them out from being scum buddies, but they could be scum with anyone else.
How do we know that shinichi and blaze were really scum? Our confirmation came from souleaterqueena and chione. If they were scum with them they could have lied, so that town looks elsewhere.
However, both their responses to it seemed genuine in the way they said that they were scum. Could be faked, but I think it's unlikely.
Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that from now on we shouldn't take someone's word if they confirm someone's alignment, because they could be scum lying, and would take advantage over that deception.
May 30, 2016 8:33 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Soren said:

I didn't vote you because I thought you were scum, I voted you because I wanted answers, mon ami.
What's the question?
May 30, 2016 8:41 AM

Jul 2013
Vote count
Tingle (2) - aa-dono, shadroxx2810
Soren (1) - magicalofmagic
shadroxx2810 (1) - arrisu

Not voting - @SoulEaterQueen, @LunarChild, @Zuhra, @indipindy16, @PentaFlare, @Tingle, @Soren, @SightlessReality

I needed a vote count
May 30, 2016 8:41 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
Vote count
Tingle (2) - aa-dono, shadroxx2810
Soren (1) - magicalofmagic
shadroxx2810 (1) - arrisu

Not voting - @SoulEaterQueen, @LunarChild, @Zuhra, @indipindy16, @PentaFlare, @Tingle, @Soren, @SightlessReality

I needed a vote count
missed juzzywuzzy in the not voting pile
May 30, 2016 8:45 AM

Apr 2016
Soren said:
magicalofmagic said:
How do we know that shinichi and blaze were really scum? Our confirmation came from souleaterqueena and chione. If they were scum with them they could have lied, so that town looks elsewhere.
However, both their responses to it seemed genuine in the way they said that they were scum. Could be faked, but I think it's unlikely.
Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that from now on we shouldn't take someone's word if they confirm someone's alignment, because they could be scum lying, and would take advantage over that deception.

I was in both places - well I an queen visited where chione was afterwards and found out - so they were definitely ghosts. If you don't beleive me, go visit the places yourself, mon ami.

May 30, 2016 8:46 AM

Jul 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
SoulEaterQueen - Im still sticking to Queen as my biggest town read after Chione has died. Same reasons as before, she seems to be the one leading the discussion and the one who is the most willing to be the most aggresive
I want some elaboration on this read here because I think it is lacking in terms of validity and right now I am considering her as a scum read.

Can you link me to the post where you believe she to be leading the discussion? And then explain how that is an indication of her townhood.

You mention the quality of "willing to be aggressive", where are the post that this is evident in, and how does that make her town?

I find her opposition to the blaze train to be rather telling. She wanted to scum read blaze all game, but only voted when I asked her to follow me. And backed off once a train built on it. And I disagree with her read on ari, ari is pretty town to me in this game, its a mix of meta and gut feel. Hard to explain, but I know how she thinks and when I read her post, I can see the mindset she is using to approach the game, and I see it as town.
May 30, 2016 8:46 AM

Jul 2013
On that note

Vote Purify: SoulEaterQUEEN
May 30, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2016
Soren said:
On that note

Queen could've left it for a tie, but instead she condemned blaze when, if she were scum, she would've had a chance not to loose more ghosts. I town read her for this.

May 30, 2016 8:52 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Soren said:

I was in both places - well I an queen visited where chione was afterwards and found out - so they were definitely ghosts. If you don't beleive me, go visit the places yourself, mon ami.
right
May 30, 2016 8:53 AM

Jul 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Soren said:
On that note

Queen could've left it for a tie, but instead she condemned blaze when, if she were scum, she would've had a chance not to loose more ghosts. I town read her for this.
lemme check back
May 30, 2016 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
magicalofmagic said:

lemme check back
hmm yes she went back to blaze
May 30, 2016 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
This is good, I can look elsewhere instead. Who will be my new target.
May 30, 2016 8:58 AM

Oct 2015
Soren said:
shadroxx2810 said:
I want some elaboration on this read here because I think it is lacking in terms of validity and right now I am considering her as a scum read.

Can you link me to the post where you believe she to be leading the discussion? And then explain how that is an indication of her townhood.

You mention the quality of "willing to be aggressive", where are the post that this is evident in, and how does that make her town?

I find her opposition to the blaze train to be rather telling. She wanted to scum read blaze all game, but only voted when I asked her to follow me. And backed off once a train built on it. And I disagree with her read on ari, ari is pretty town to me in this game, its a mix of meta and gut feel. Hard to explain, but I know how she thinks and when I read her post, I can see the mindset she is using to approach the game, and I see it as town.

If the reports saying that shinichi and Blaze was mafia then Queen did her part for it. Judging from this game 1/3 our of 17 people i would say 3-4 mafia's are left. And since if it's true then there would either be 1-2 mafia left. I wouldn't say that Queen would want to loose more ghost that's personally why i said so, because she could make it a tie when she went for Blaze when you were asking people to vote. It's just the way how I'm reading it for now tbh.

She wanted to scum read blaze all game, but only voted when I asked her to follow me. And backed off once a train built on it. And I disagree with her read on ari, ari is pretty town to me in this game, its a mix of meta and gut feel. Hard to explain, but I know how she thinks and when I read her post, I can see the mindset she is using to approach the game, and I see it as town.

This is indeed a different way of perspective the way how I see it. I believe I was asleep at that point of time. So i wasn't really on at that point of time (I might be online, porbably because i kicked my laptop in my sleep on the bed)
I did mentioned, that Ari changed from a 3rd party to a potential soft townie for me, after knowing that she's partaking in exams right now. It could be a mixed of real life and that's why she wasn't really deep inside of the game like she's used to with her aggresive nature

What i meant about aggresive nature is that she would normally
@*Insertnamehere, please do tell me of your reads and stuff like that.
Alice did it a few times, that's why I said she got the aggresive nature about her.

May 30, 2016 9:00 AM

Oct 2013
I'm playing poorly this game so I'll understand if people lynch me.
May 30, 2016 9:01 AM

Oct 2015
SightlessReality said:

I'm actually still awaiting for that famous graphs of yours from the previous game to be honest.

May 30, 2016 9:01 AM

Apr 2016
shadroxx2810 said:
SightlessReality said:

I'm actually still awaiting for that famous graphs of yours from the previous game to be honest.

xD

May 30, 2016 9:02 AM

Oct 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
SightlessReality said:

Haven't felt like making it to be honest.
May 30, 2016 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
SightlessReality said:
shadroxx2810 said:

Was it in excel sheet? or an another application

May 30, 2016 9:08 AM

Oct 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
SightlessReality said:

Was it in excel sheet? or an another application

I use OpenOffice to make Table and place all known roles & players as well as Xs & Os for confirmed roles then print screen every time it's updated and then move that copy into Gimp where I use multiple layers to tidy everything up and make it look nice.
May 30, 2016 9:19 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
shadroxx2810 said:

You are either scum or really have lost your touch with your reads lately.
If I recall, you read Blaze as town until I pointed out a meta example, if I really was scum I would have just left it at that. I hesitated with my vote for the simple reason is on the fact I don't want to vote on a meta read alone, it just feels like such a weak reasoning. I felt that with Ari had a bit better substance with what I pointed out, but I think with her response lately, I was wrong with leaning towards that scum read.
May 30, 2016 9:22 AM

Nov 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
Soren said:

If the reports saying that shinichi and Blaze was mafia then Queen did her part for it. Judging from this game 1/3 our of 17 people i would say 3-4 mafia's are left. And since if it's true then there would either be 1-2 mafia left. I wouldn't say that Queen would want to loose more ghost that's personally why i said so, because she could make it a tie when she went for Blaze when you were asking people to vote. It's just the way how I'm reading it for now tbh.

She wanted to scum read blaze all game, but only voted when I asked her to follow me. And backed off once a train built on it. And I disagree with her read on ari, ari is pretty town to me in this game, its a mix of meta and gut feel. Hard to explain, but I know how she thinks and when I read her post, I can see the mindset she is using to approach the game, and I see it as town.

This is indeed a different way of perspective the way how I see it. I believe I was asleep at that point of time. So i wasn't really on at that point of time (I might be online, porbably because i kicked my laptop in my sleep on the bed)
I did mentioned, that Ari changed from a 3rd party to a potential soft townie for me, after knowing that she's partaking in exams right now. It could be a mixed of real life and that's why she wasn't really deep inside of the game like she's used to with her aggresive nature

Alice did it a few times, that's why I said she got the aggresive nature about her.

There's no 3rd party roles.
I won't lie, I have been off my game in this one, I just don't have much time to be involved in the game.
May 30, 2016 9:24 AM

Oct 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
shadroxx2810 said:

Alice did it a few times, that's why I said she got the aggresive nature about her.[/spoiler]

I won't lie, I have been off my game in this one, I just don't have much time to be involved in the game.

no it was the beginning where i said there might be a 3rd party role. I concluded that there is little to no chance of 3rd party for this game.

May 30, 2016 9:30 AM

Nov 2013
I don't town read Soren. Neither do I town read Tingle. But she has enough votes already as it is.
I think Soren should get some of the spotlight. I cannot shake the feeling that Blaze was a planned scum buddy bus for town credit. I already called Blaze's scum meta in a game before this but failed to pursue that vote, I cannot shake the feeling that I was being lured in. He is experienced enough to be aware of his own meta, and change it anyway he wants. I also just feel as though Soren has been playing half heartedly with his votes. It was night and day with his read on Blaze; I would have thought Soren would have done his own pressuring and not just vote based on a meta read.
But, meh, I could be wrong.
vote purify: Soren
May 30, 2016 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
ah yes, the classic indirect omgus
May 30, 2016 9:36 AM

Nov 2013
shadroxx2810 said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

no it was the beginning where i said there might be a 3rd party role. I concluded that there is little to no chance of 3rd party for this game.

It depends how risky Mafia want to play. Sometimes sacrifices are made in order to achieve a big reward. I personally am not confident enough in my own scum game to follow that route.That was an re: to the scum bussing situation. But like I said previously to Ari if I spent my whole game trying to analyze all the situations what scum would/wouldn't do, I wouldn't get anywhere.
I made my guess on the situation with my vote, and see where it might go, but that's all I am willing to look for in that area.
I really suggest town not to tunnel vision into 1/2 targets for the remainder of the phase though since that is only advantageous to scum to have more time to plan out their next move set.
May 30, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
ah yes, the classic indirect omgus

Call it what you will.
May 30, 2016 9:44 AM

Apr 2016
Search: Entranceway
Tingle and Soren have been talking about this for a while, so.. Since they haven't done it, I'm taking it upon myself. Anyone want to go with me?
Use: Wire

May 30, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
I don't town read Soren. Neither do I town read Tingle. But she has enough votes already as it is.
I think Soren should get some of the spotlight. I cannot shake the feeling that Blaze was a planned scum buddy bus for town credit. I already called Blaze's scum meta in a game before this but failed to pursue that vote, I cannot shake the feeling that I was being lured in. He is experienced enough to be aware of his own meta, and change it anyway he wants. I also just feel as though Soren has been playing half heartedly with his votes. It was night and day with his read on Blaze; I would have thought Soren would have done his own pressuring and not just vote based on a meta read.
Have been busy and not very invested in the game, which lead to little pressuring from me. That's bad play from my part.
And I don't think you understand my conception of meta reading someone.
I explained my conception and use of it here
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1514513&show=1000#msg46237751
May 30, 2016 9:45 AM

Jul 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Have been busy and not very invested in the game, which lead to little pressuring from me. That's bad play from my part.
And the bussing theory is just a wild theory with no backing to it.
May 30, 2016 9:48 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

It seems we are in a similar boat.
Would you mind reiterating your reasoning behind voting Blaze again?
Also do you mind giving bit of a read list of sorts (if you have already can you just link me to it)?
May 30, 2016 9:50 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:
Soren said:
And the bussing theory is just a wild theory with no backing to it.

It's a theory based on the fact that Mafia would actually work as a team and have a plan. Not one to be disregarded completely, imo.
May 30, 2016 9:53 AM

Jun 2013
The first thing I’m gonna be mentioning is the fact that Soren, has seemed really keen on searching rooms together with me since D2. This post to be exact.
Soren said:
@Tingle we need to search rooms together, so mention me if there's a room you want to search

I ended up doing so on N2 and we found two things - a broom and the wire. The wire that I’m gonna use by the end of this post, because no one seems to be keen on stopping me or helping me out on where to use it on.
The fact that he is indeed so keen on searching rooms with me is quite curious to me, it might be part of his role, I dunno?

Now it’s time for some of my reads.

I regret voting Arri D2, because after catching up, I’ve really only seen her do pro-town things. And she really seems to be scum hunting. And this is going to be meta. She usually is quite a genuine player, but that is during skype mafia and I have no clue whatsoever if this is the way she plays in forum mafia as well. But as she is quite genuine and has been scum hunting I currently have a town read on her. I also genuine like her input. Like this;
Arrisu said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Eh, well, followind also received the same PM and confirmed this information the last day.
I don't think scum would kill themselves last night (or even allowed to).

If he's oblivious then he wasn't on the scum team. Therefore scum can still be on that train.

I didn’t quote this specific message for no reason. I actually think we should go back and look at the list of voters on the Kaito train. As it build extremely quick and there are bound to be some ghosties among the voters.

These were the kaito voters:
Shinichi-Kun (6) - PentaFlare, Soren, Chione, magicalofmagic, SoulEaterQUEEN, followind
PentaFlare (5) - aa-dono, Blaze, indipindy16, SightlessReality, Shinichi-Kun
aa-dono (2) – Zuhra, Tingle
Zuhra (2) – LunarChild, Arrisu
The only issue with this theory is that I don’t necessairely suspect any of these voters. Two of them are dead - Chione and followind. Which leaves Penta, Alice, Magic and Soren.
Chione and followind both died during night phases, which near to immediately means that they are two of the normal non-dead friends.
I have no idea if the mafia killed two people from this train on purpose, to perhaps make it seem like there are no scummies on that train or I might just be looking too much into it.

Penta seemed to be saving himself, but was indeed set on killing off my Senpai.
PentaFlare said:
Is anyone willing to lynch Shinichi with me?
To me, at that point in the game, there hadn’t been too much on Kaito that would make him scum and make it so everyone would suddenly have to vote for him and give him no chance to defend himself, a play that I don’t like.
So my question to @PentaFlare right now is; Why were you so keen on lynching mister Kaito?

Unto Soren.. It’s really hard for me to read my oppa in forum games, and so I am once again having troubles. He’s a master at deceiving, but he is been scum hunting quite a bit. Interrogating people. The only thing that I find quite curious right now is, like I stated earlier, how focused he is on searching places with me. So my question for you @Soren is; Why? Am I really that attractive?

Magic. I have quite the null read on this person. It might be because of all the French and it making my head hurt. But I simply haven’t been able to place them yet.

And then there’s my most town read at the moment, Alice. Alice has been pretty much leading town since apologizing for passing under the radar on N2. I like the way she’s playing, but then again, I am not used at all when it comes down to playing forum mafia with her, so I can’t say. As she’s leading town she seems to be the most trustworthy player, but for me it’s the most dangerous player. By blindly following someone we can lose track of what we’re doing and lose the game without noticing. It is quite curious that she has been the one giving us the information about the dead “ghosts” both times. And I’d rather not have her around our next purifying target. Just to confirm what is up. As we can’t just blindly follow somebody.

We’re interrupting this program for a small light hearted joke , that fits in great with this beautiful Academy, isn’t it great? ;)

Q: Where do lady ghosts go for haircuts?
A: The Boo-ty Parlor!

*laughs awkwarldy*

This is pretty much all I have to say at the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’m not placing my vote unto anybody just yet, because I kinda wanna feel certain about a person’s alignment, starting D3, before I become set on lynching someone.

Now unto searching and using the wire. I am gonna be using it on the secret door in classroom 4-A. It’ll lead to the basement and we might be able to uncover some stuff while we’re there, as Chione’s body has been brought there. It’ll be risky but it might provide us with some clues. Who ever dares to follow me into this scary ass place is allowed to follow.

Search Classroom 4-A
Use Wire on Secret Door
May 30, 2016 9:55 AM

Jun 2013
Dammit Magic.
Bad girl.
Searching areas while I'm typing.
Ugh.. I take back my last search @Denja.

Search Entrance way
May 30, 2016 9:55 AM

Apr 2016
magicalofmagic said:
Tingle and Soren have been talking about this for a while, so.. Since they haven't done it, I'm taking it upon myself. Anyone want to go with me?

@Tingle
@DenjaX
Is the wire multi-use?

//ignore me

May 30, 2016 9:56 AM

Apr 2016
magicalofmagic said:
magicalofmagic said:

@Tingle
@DenjaX
Is the wire multi-use?

Ah, I see. ^^
@Soren since you seem so keen to always search the same place as Tingle, wanna join in?

May 30, 2016 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
Soren said:
shadroxx2810 said:

I beg to differ. Can you show us where exactly it came off as if she wanted to scum read blaze? Because I'm pretty sure I read all the posts twice now and I haven't come across this.
May 30, 2016 10:04 AM

Nov 2013
@PentaFlare
What happened to him? It's like he doesn't have a single care in the world about the game when is not the target.
May 30, 2016 10:05 AM

Jun 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@PentaFlare
What happened to him? It's like he doesn't have a single care in the world about the game when is not the target.
I'm pretty sure he has been gone this whole phase. I dunno whether to concentrate on him right now or not.
May 30, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2013
Tingle said:
Soren said:

I beg to differ. Can you show us where exactly it came off as if she wanted to scum read blaze? Because I'm pretty sure I read all the posts twice now and I haven't come across this.

He's just referring to the fact when he said Blaze is town earlier on, but I questioned this when I said based on meta that this was similar to when he was scum. He asked for an example so I gave it to him.
Then he pursued a vote on Blaze, I followed soon after it, thinking I could get something out of it. But then I took my vote off of him after hesitation, and more votes were being placed on Ari (who I thought was scummy at the time, but to be fair, her frustration on the votes she had on her seemed town genuine to me). I can see his point of view why it would seem scummy to have a vote on Blaze, and take it off, but that isn't what my scum game would do. I was being an opportunist to follow my stronger read on Ari at the time.

Though, I am genuinely frustrated at this game currently given the absence during phase change anyway. I feel as though more town should be present during then to assess to situation on the lynch targets before condemning someone to their death, but only magic/Sightless/I were there. So I am hoping this changes next time through. I'm really not feeling confident with any of my reads currently.
May 30, 2016 10:13 AM

Nov 2013
Tingle said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
@PentaFlare
I'm pretty sure he has been gone this whole phase. I dunno whether to concentrate on him right now or not.

He wasn't around last day phase either so I can't make much out of him. But I am biased and see general absence not being a town approach to the game.
"Activity is null" is something I often have to repeat to myself a whole lot lately.
May 30, 2016 10:16 AM

Nov 2013
@DenjaX
host-sama
if we don't search this phase, will the statue effect take place as a passive/or is there some activation required?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.