Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
May 28, 2016 9:54 AM

Nov 2013
Blaze said:
LunarChild said:
@Tingle @Blaze What are your guys thoughts thus far about everyone?

I think that some people are acting based on emotions rather than logic. For example, people are quick to vote for SightlessReality based on his attitude. However, I don't think that being a tsundere is indicative of alignment. I believe that people are being blinded by the mechanics, and are creating "friendships", or "bonds", so to speak, without knowing anything about the person they're pairing up with. This is creating a false trust, which is venomous for the humans. I would focus less on the searching aspect and whatnot, and more on the Mafia side.

As far as suspects go, I suspect PentaFlare, because Day 1 was weird with him and the votes. I also suspect Arrisu, because of that post that I quoted earlier, where she pushed back in terms of showing concern about the lynch. And SoulEaterQUEEN I don't suspect as much, but I do feel a little annoyed about. The last like four games she's been going straight at me getting me lynched. The lynch that upset me the most was the Harry Potter lynch, where I basically confirmed scum and revealed myself as the Cop, yet I was still lynched and the outted scum survived many phases later.

Honestly I think she might have a little crush on me. I think that I wouldn't mind getting rid of her, for the sake of my own survival in the game. But before I lynch her I would like to take her out on a little date. Maybe we can head over to Classroom 5-A, and have a little lunch. Perhaps talk things out and see things through, you know? That's just how I feel.

what the hell is this? @Soren
May 28, 2016 9:59 AM

Oct 2014
People, I have to go to work in 30 minutes. If you need me for anything, now is the time.
May 28, 2016 10:00 AM

Apr 2016
Pfft, if Sightless was a jester he wouldn't be so blatantly doing this.

**********Smile! ^^*********
May 28, 2016 10:01 AM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
Arrisu said:
My second town read is LunarChild. She's been actively scum-hunting and giving a lot more effort then she normally does. She also strikes to me as quite genuine.
Do you know what her scum game is like?

She tunnels a lot more as mafia.

Unpurify

I'll go with the masses that we should lynch somebody else but I'm not sure who at this point. I'm willing to give Sightless a chance though he's still incredibly anti-town at this point in time.
May 28, 2016 10:02 AM

Dec 2015
Quite frankly, I feel like my game is off these days.
May 28, 2016 10:03 AM

Nov 2013
why is there Jester talk?
game confirms ghosts and humans (?)
May 28, 2016 10:04 AM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

^ it is not a regular mafia game.
May 28, 2016 10:05 AM

Apr 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Oh yah. Meh.
Vote: SightlessReality
He's been like this in too many a game and I refuse to have a player I can't read stay around too long. Plus, there's no point him being here anyways since he's only confusing town more than it already is.

May 28, 2016 10:06 AM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:
Soren said:

Unpurify

I'll go with the masses that we should lynch somebody else but I'm not sure who at this point. I'm willing to give Sightless a chance though he's still incredibly anti-town at this point in time.
Would you say the way she approached Zuhra counts as tunnelling?
May 28, 2016 10:08 AM

Apr 2016
Arrisu said:
Soren said:

Unpurify

Do you really want to let a player like Sightless, who is virtually impossible to read, stay around for much longer? Seriously? Puer! He's only hindering town by merely being there.

May 28, 2016 10:09 AM

Aug 2014
Has dono just been let off the hook now? She was saved last day phase because of the fact that her personality was obvious, but now it is apparent that ghosts have personalities too. Why has she just been let go?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 28, 2016 10:10 AM

Nov 2013
magicalofmagic said:
Arrisu said:

Unpurify

Do you really want to let a player like Sightless, who is virtually impossible to read, stay around for much longer? Seriously? Puer! He's only hindering town by merely being there.

He becomes helpful at certain moments. He's bit of a risk to leave around, but sometimes the reward pays off. Tunnelling into a "wild card" this early won't do you much good, or town good.
May 28, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
Has dono just been let off the hook now? She was saved last day phase because of the fact that her personality was obvious, but now it is apparent that ghosts have personalities too. Why has she just been let go?

Too early to assume that.
It is best to widen our search first.

Oct 2013
Vote Purify: MagicalofMagic

Aug 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
PentaFlare said:

Too early to assume what?
May 28, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2016
SightlessReality said:

Why? ;~; Je n'ai pas pouvoir ou puissance...

May 28, 2016 10:14 AM

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Too early to assume what?

That aa-dono was forgotten.
May 28, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2013
magicalofmagic said:
SightlessReality said:

Because you look scummy.
May 28, 2016 10:23 AM

Aug 2014
I'm kind of lost. Does anyone have an idea of how the votes look right now?
May 28, 2016 10:24 AM

Oct 2015
magicalofmagic said:
SightlessReality said:

Translation?

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
May 28, 2016 10:26 AM

Oct 2014
Vote Purify Arrisu

Hopefully the phase doesn't end before lunch time.

Aug 2014
shadroxx2810 said:
magicalofmagic said:

Translation?

I have no influence or power

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
I'm kind of lost. Does anyone have an idea of how the votes look right now?

@Jackrito @DenjaX

Dec 2015
Soren said:
Would you say the way she approached Zuhra counts as tunnelling?

No I would not. There is a difference between poking or pressuring somebody and tunnelling. When she was mafia, I noticed that she would tunnel in one 1 target and keep pressuring then through multiple phases. Such as the time she kept tunnelling @Chione in the Shounen Crossover game.

She may have pressured Zuhra during day 1 but now she seems to have moved on to another target. What are some of your reads?
May 28, 2016 10:27 AM

Dec 2015
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Arrisu

Reasoning?
May 28, 2016 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
Arrisu said:
What are some of your reads?
Very lacking in terms of scum reads.
May 28, 2016 10:30 AM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
Arrisu said:
What are some of your reads?
Very lacking in terms of scum reads.

Yes same here. This is why I'm skeptical of those who actually have scum reads. That is also why I genuinely town read you. I highly doubt mafia would admit to have no scum leads...

ya know?

Jul 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Blaze said:

I think that some people are acting based on emotions rather than logic. For example, people are quick to vote for SightlessReality based on his attitude. However, I don't think that being a tsundere is indicative of alignment. I believe that people are being blinded by the mechanics, and are creating "friendships", or "bonds", so to speak, without knowing anything about the person they're pairing up with. This is creating a false trust, which is venomous for the humans. I would focus less on the searching aspect and whatnot, and more on the Mafia side.

As far as suspects go, I suspect PentaFlare, because Day 1 was weird with him and the votes. I also suspect Arrisu, because of that post that I quoted earlier, where she pushed back in terms of showing concern about the lynch. And SoulEaterQUEEN I don't suspect as much, but I do feel a little annoyed about. The last like four games she's been going straight at me getting me lynched. The lynch that upset me the most was the Harry Potter lynch, where I basically confirmed scum and revealed myself as the Cop, yet I was still lynched and the outted scum survived many phases later.

Honestly I think she might have a little crush on me. I think that I wouldn't mind getting rid of her, for the sake of my own survival in the game. But before I lynch her I would like to take her out on a little date. Maybe we can head over to Classroom 5-A, and have a little lunch. Perhaps talk things out and see things through, you know? That's just how I feel.

what the hell is this? @Soren
I think I'm starting to see your scum read on him now.

Vote: Blaze

Oct 2014
Arrisu said:
Blaze said:
Vote Purify Arrisu

Reasoning?

I've mentioned it before multiple times, and once more in this page. I don't like how you say something and later step back. Other stuff influence the vote but I don't have the time to re-state it. I also need a vote as per-rules, so this one will do for now.
May 28, 2016 10:35 AM

Oct 2014
By the way, people jumping on the sightless train, do remember what he chose to be.
May 28, 2016 10:37 AM

Dec 2015
Blaze said:
Arrisu said:

Reasoning?

I've mentioned it before multiple times, and once more in this page. I don't like how you say something and later step back. Other stuff influence the vote but I don't have the time to re-state it. I also need a vote as per-rules, so this one will do for now.

Lol. If I can recall your reasoning stands by the behaviour I had with Shinichi's train correct? Now let me tell you why that logic is flawed:
- Shinichi is the oblivious mafia. Therefore there is no way for me to know he was mafia, even if I was. That means that it would be impossible for me to defend him, now wouldn't it?
- People have been meta-reading me based on my change of playstyle. I don't feel like being super aggressive this game, and so what? That is not enough of a scumtell to put me off as one.
- I change my mind often. I highly doubt mafia would be so flip floppy and so obvious about it if they were mafia. Mafia tends to be more calculative then that.
- Your reasoning is weak and I feel as though you are only "suspicious" of my because others have noted a change in my behaviour. You are not thinking independently. You are sheeping other people's previous thoughts.

Now do what you will. But I'm not mafia. Though I'm wondering about you.
May 28, 2016 10:40 AM

Aug 2012
Blaze said:
By the way, people jumping on the sightless train, do remember what he chose to be.

What do you mean?
Ohh ohh ohh
When you nod your head yes
But you wanna say no

May 28, 2016 10:42 AM

Apr 2016
shadroxx2810 said:
magicalofmagic said:

Translation?

'I don't have power or mightiness' but it's hard to translate pouvoir and puissance into english since they both mean exactly the same thing (power) lol...

May 28, 2016 10:45 AM

Aug 2012
PentaFlare said:

From the bottom of my broken heart,
I can't answer for others :/

Anyway,
aa-dono said:
@PentaFlare of course you wouldn't want to get yourself lynched; why didn't you vote for me or Zuhra?

May 28, 2016 10:48 AM

Aug 2012
SightlessReality said:
magicalofmagic said:

Because you look scummy.

Mr Sightless, how does he look scummy, if I may ask again?
I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real

May 28, 2016 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
Soren said:
I'm currently catching up from page 9.
Arrisu said:
@Chione - I'll be honest regarding the whole aa-dono thing: I caught up to the game fast during school hours and I didn't comprehend what people think she is scummy for.

Is it because she didn't understand the vanillizing aspect of the role pm?
My role pm doesn't mention vanillizing, I'm curious as to why any role pms would mention it at all. Since it's been mentioned numerous times in the game and it seems a few has it mentioned in their role pm. Can one of those players please disclose details regarding that? As long as it doesn't harm town in any way.

Not sure if you're slow at understanding what it means, or you really were allowed to...........
Mirror mirror I wish you could lie to me~

May 28, 2016 11:04 AM

Apr 2016
aa-dono said:
SightlessReality said:

Because you look scummy.

Ahem she, mon ami

May 28, 2016 11:07 AM

Apr 2016
magicalofmagic said:
aa-dono said:

Ahem she, mon ami

Ah sorry, ma ami.

May 28, 2016 11:22 AM

Apr 2014
Vote Count 2.2

Shadroxx (1) - Chione
Arrisu (2) - SouleaterQueen,Blaze
SightlessReality (3)-shadroxx,Lunarchild,Magicalofmagic
Magicalofmagic (1) Sightlessreality
Blaze (1) Soren

I think that is right.
May 28, 2016 11:29 AM

Jul 2013
@SoulEaterQUEEN vote Blaze with me
May 28, 2016 11:39 AM

Aug 2012
Soren said:

I don't get it.
Because the world is just a teller and we are wearing black mask

May 28, 2016 11:53 AM

Nov 2013
Soren said:

yeah, I'm not opposed to it, I already mentioned he was scummy.
vote: Blaze
But I can't help but feel he is trying to lure me in?
May 28, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2012
Purify Blaze

Kero! Kero! Kero!
March forward! Invade the Earth!
Because I don't want to create a tie, and I'm gonna sleep. Hopefully I wake up in time for phase change.

May 28, 2016 11:58 AM

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:

yeah, I'm not opposed to it, I already mentioned he was scummy.
vote: Blaze
But I can't help but feel he is trying to lure me in?

Um yes, he wants a date with you in the classroom. XD
on a serious note, i don't mind getting rid of him, and i don't like ties.
vote purify Blaze
May 28, 2016 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
oh i forgot the purify

Vote Purify: Blaze
May 28, 2016 12:10 PM

Dec 2015
I feel lonely and stuff. I'll join the train~ o/

Purify: Blaze
May 28, 2016 12:20 PM

Apr 2016
Man this train if growing, mes amis! I better catch it before the train leaves the station:
Vote purify: Blaze

May 28, 2016 12:22 PM

Oct 2014
Arrisu said:
Blaze said:

Lol. If I can recall your reasoning stands by the behaviour I had with Shinichi's train correct? Now let me tell you why that logic is flawed:
- Shinichi is the oblivious mafia. Therefore there is no way for me to know he was mafia, even if I was. That means that it would be impossible for me to defend him, now wouldn't it?
- People have been meta-reading me based on my change of playstyle. I don't feel like being super aggressive this game, and so what? That is not enough of a scumtell to put me off as one.
- I change my mind often. I highly doubt mafia would be so flip floppy and so obvious about it if they were mafia. Mafia tends to be more calculative then that.
- Your reasoning is weak and I feel as though you are only "suspicious" of my because others have noted a change in my behaviour. You are not thinking independently. You are sheeping other people's previous thoughts.

Now do what you will. But I'm not mafia. Though I'm wondering about you.

You are wrong, and I disagree with that logic anyway. I will tell you why when I get the chance.
May 28, 2016 12:24 PM

Apr 2016
By the way mes amis, NOBODY USE THE SHOES WITHOUT SAYING SO FIRST. Don't think nobody will know - if someone uses it during a night phase, without asking and without having a proper reason, then they will be lynched that day.

May 28, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
Wow, look at this beautiful train. Honestly if the way I play bothers you then you better get used to it. One thing for sure is that I can't please everyone, and no matter what I do you will always complain.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.