Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (93) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 24, 2016 12:18 AM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
@DarklordVor lol, calm down. You looked really salty when he said anime is not real. Well it's not (don't burn me on a stick), but I know some people do believe that they're living different lives in anime world.

By the way, I found this on twitter, can you translate this? Is it volume 9 or something?

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51524413.html

I saw a very interesting picture that you might like. (the second one to be precise)

Nah, I just don't like it when people make fun of book or anime watchers saying that "those things are not real! why are you relating yourself to something not real! those are just fantasy you fucking no life!" I hated those kind of people who think they're so superior because they're living in a real world, because apparently their world is so fun. Meh, I'm just too salty because my college life is tiring and boring -__-

Anyway, that is a short story collection 2. The first one was back in 2014, so yeah it's cool that they announced the second one. I personally still like the first volume's illustration:

It has more best girl shots. Though that sleeping at Subaru's lap is cute lol. Hopefully I get to see more of best girl illustrations.

May 24, 2016 12:33 AM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:
@DarklordVor lol, calm down. You looked really salty when he said anime is not real. Well it's not (don't burn me on a stick), but I know some people do believe that they're living different lives in anime world.

By the way, I found this on twitter, can you translate this? Is it volume 9 or something?

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51524413.html

I saw a very interesting picture that you might like. (the second one to be precise)

Nah, I just don't like it when people make fun of book or anime watchers saying that "those things are not real! why are you relating yourself to something not real! those are just fantasy you fucking no life!" I hated those kind of people who think they're so superior because they're living in a real world, because apparently their world is so fun. Meh, I'm just too salty because my college life is tiring and boring -__-

Anyway, that is a short story collection 2. The first one was back in 2014, so yeah it's cool that they announced the second one. I personally still like the first volume's illustration:

It has more best girl shots. Though that sleeping at Subaru's lap is cute lol. Hopefully I get to see more of best girl illustrations.

Yeah college is tough, not as hard as working, but it's still tough.

Hmm, the second volume of short story huh? I thought it would be volume 9 or something.

Since your best girl already took so much scene in the first volume, it's probably Emilia's time to shine.
May 24, 2016 12:41 AM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

Yeah college is tough, not as hard as working, but it's still tough.

Hmm, the second volume of short story huh? I thought it would be volume 9 or something.

Since your best girl already took so much scene in the first volume, it's probably Emilia's time to shine.

Nah not really lol. You can see that the best girl has the best spot on the novel's cover:

Being at front, middle and definitely the best spot at the cover :P

The description for second picture is so funny.

「Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 短編集2」 ピンナップ
スバルにしなだれ掛かるエミリアって、これどんな状況?
よく見るとレムもスバルの膝に! 両手に花なスバルの運命や如何に!?

They emphasized us to look at Subaru's lap lol. They know what's best to be focused on that illustration :P

The third picture's description talks about the members of the mansion and the villagers kid.They emphasizes to look at Ram's cute headsets lol.

May 24, 2016 3:14 AM
Dec 2012
DarklordVor said:

the anime itself is in a fictional world how could you relate it to real life!!!!

Wow, have you heard about people put themselves as a character in a fantasy world to enjoy the story thoroughly? Most movie or book fans do this all the time. They try to imagine the characters, the settings, the feelings of everything described in the text and the story. You literally just insulted a lot of book readers and anime watchers who believed that those media let your imagination come to life.

Why did you think most games try to do first-person game play? Or most Visual Novel games have the main character voice-less? Or the fact that most people love books more than movies? It's for people to be able to put themselves in the story and become the protagonist that they can't ever be. Living different lives in a different world. Why did you think parallel world anime genre is so popular in Japan? It's because other world is more interesting than the world they're living in.

First the YOU referred the one who wrote the review not you, I don't have anything against you man. And I don't mind living the anime and enjoying it, but when you say "oh why he did this, this dude stupid I would not do this if it were me, I hate this anime" this is definitely irrational, you can feel like living the anime, I am not insulting those people, but when you come and say that decision is not logical he would not do that if it was in real world, that is completely bullshit, who told you this is real world? how could you relate "decision" taken by protagonist to real world's? this is not SoL anime! I don't remember seeing an anime without a decision that made me go angry because it was "illogical" but that just does not justify saying that would not happen in real world. IT IS ANIME YOU KNOW
May 24, 2016 8:07 AM

Aug 2012
ColdBreeze said:
If you mean the BD/DVD:
The first Blu-ray and DVD volume, which is scheduled to go on sale on June 24, will contain the first two episodes of the series. Customers who pre-order the first volume beginning April 4 will receive an A3 size clear poster of Emilia drawn by Shinichirou Ootsuka (pictured below).

Where to pre-order?
May 24, 2016 8:53 AM

Apr 2016
I think this is really good pacing for the series. At the rate its going it is probably going to end at the end of the 3rd arc. Which has me hyped because I have heard the third arc is really really good.

Here are my calculations:

Altogether there are 390 chapters

54 chapters have been adapted into the anime(currently episode 8)

54*3 = 162 chapters(which is approximately 24 episodes)

The 3rd arc ends at chapter 155

They will probably make up for the difference in 7 chapters somehow to make it end after the 3rd. This is my prediction and although these calculations may not be 100%, i still think its the most likely option.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 8:58 AM

Mar 2015
KlinsK said:
ColdBreeze said:
If you mean the BD/DVD:

Where to pre-order?

Depends on what you want, but if you want the A3 clear poster

・アニメイト全店(オンラインショップ含む)
・ゲーマーズ全店(オンラインショップ含む)
・ソフマップ(映像ソフト取り扱い店のみ、ドットコム含む)
・とらのあな全店(一部店舗を除く、通信販売を含む)
・HMV ONLINE
・ネオウィング
・Getchu.com(げっちゅ屋)
・ジーストア各店/二次元コスパ
・アキバ本店/ジーストア・ドット・コム
・メロンブックス全店(通販含む)

※詳細は各店舗へお問い合わせください。

http://re-zero-anime.jp/product/

May 24, 2016 9:05 AM

Mar 2015
Kenna_Pyralis said:
I think this is really good pacing for the series. At the rate its going it is probably going to end at the end of the 3rd arc. Which has me hyped because I have heard the third arc is really really good.

Here are my calculations:

Altogether there are 390 chapters

54 chapters have been adapted into the anime(currently episode 8)

54*3 = 162 chapters(which is approximately 24 episodes)

The 3rd arc ends at chapter 155

They will probably make up for the difference in 7 chapters somehow to make it end after the 3rd. This is my prediction and although these calculations may not be 100%, i still think its the most likely option.

It's actually 59 chapters have been adapted, but I get what you're saying.

However, the pacing itself is totally random. Some of them are 13 WN chapters (episode 4) and some of them are 3 WN chapters (episode 6). Even episode 7 and 8 had 7-8 WN chapters pacing. So they're really really random.

May 24, 2016 9:10 AM

Mar 2016
KlinsK said:
Where to pre-order?
I can't find any english site where you can pre-order it right now. Maybe I'm just looking on the wrong sites..

But Amazon.co.jp and an other site have them.

Edit: Well, Darklord listed all of them I guess.
May 24, 2016 9:26 AM

Mar 2015
ColdBreeze said:
KlinsK said:
Where to pre-order?
I can't find any english site where you can pre-order it right now. Maybe I'm just looking on the wrong sites..

But Amazon.co.jp and an other site have them.

Edit: Well, Darklord listed all of them I guess.

I thought he wanted the A3 clear folder because he quoted you so I listed all the sellers that give out the A3 clear folder.

But yeah, you can pre-order from Amazon.co.jp and import it to your country. They ship worldwide with fees and tax according to your country of course.

Also I just realized how crazy the bonus is for the whole box set bonus... they're giving out THAT fragment chapter! They're expecting people to pay 9 BD volumes to get that fragment chapter. Wow, they know how to market their stuffs. Here's hoping for some illustrations.

Fuuuu, I wish I was in Japan and can get those box set bonus! *whole volume box set code exchange only available in Japan* ;_;

May 24, 2016 9:29 AM

Apr 2016
I agree, that is why my theory is not 100% accurate. However It would make logical sense to end it at the end of the third instead of the beginning of it or the middle or even the middle of the fourth arc. I cannot predict the episode they may start the third arc but I am positive I know exactly where its going to end. at least for now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 9:33 AM

Mar 2016
DarklordVor said:

Also I just realized how crazy the bonus is for the whole box set bonus... they're giving out THAT fragment chapter! They're expecting people to pay 9 BD volumes to get that fragment chapter. Wow, they know how to market their stuffs. Here's hoping for some illustrations.

Fuuuu, I wish I was in Japan and can get those box set bonus! *whole volume box set code exchange only available in Japan* ;_;
I could imagine which chapter you would like to have but to be sure (I coud be wrong), which chapter exactly? :D

Kenna_Pyralis said:
I agree, that is why my theory is not 100% accurate. However It would make logical sense to end it at the end of the third instead of the beginning of it or the middle or even the middle of the fourth arc. I cannot predict the episode they may start the third arc but I am positive I know exactly where its going to end. at least for now.

Arc 3 should start really soon or they don'T have enough time to adapt arc 3.

Btw title of episode 9 is
ColdBreezeMay 24, 2016 9:39 AM
May 24, 2016 9:38 AM

Mar 2015
ColdBreeze said:
DarklordVor said:

I could imagine which chapter you would like to have but to be sure (I coud be wrong), which chapter exactly? :D

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. The true ending of the series!

They're giving this out for whole volume purchase bonus? They know how to get purchasers.

May 24, 2016 9:40 AM

Mar 2015
Kenna_Pyralis said:

Yeah I know, but it would also make sense to end it on volume 6 alternate ending lol. *just me wishful thinking...*

I think third arc will start around episode 11/12. But yeah, we wont know anything yet since we're not from White Fox and we can't make a confirmation.

May 24, 2016 9:41 AM

Mar 2016
DarklordVor said:

They're giving this out for whole volume purchase bonus? They know how to get purchasers.
I knew it lol :D
I didn't read that one though. Isn't it the "if" thing?
May 24, 2016 9:53 AM

Mar 2015
ColdBreeze said:
DarklordVor said:

I knew it lol :D
I didn't read that one though. Isn't it the "if" thing?

Yeah a what if chapter, though I call it a fragment chapter because the WN said 断章, which could mean fragment or reinterpretation. I think the IF is used for the LN series.

May 24, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2015
@DarklordVor how long is that IF LN? Since they seemed to give it out as a bonus volume set, I doubt we'll see it animated. Hopefully someone would translate that, because that seems interesting.
May 24, 2016 10:10 AM

Apr 2015
The episode 9 title strongly indicates that arc 2 will end with episode 10. So it's all ogre so far.
May 24, 2016 10:10 AM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
@DarklordVor how long is that IF LN? Since they seemed to give it out as a bonus volume set, I doubt we'll see it animated. Hopefully someone would translate that, because that seems interesting.

Amazon.co.jp listed it as

7)全巻購入特典・長月達平描書き下ろし小説『Re:IFから始める異世界生活』(約290P)応募券 1

(約290P) this means "about 290P", I assume this is 290 pages and not 290 points. The only bonus novel BD that I ever bought are from Date A Live, but those guys are very explicit when they said the Mayuri extra chapter will have 128 pages or DAL II vol. 2 will have 120 pages, etc etc.

I think they put about 290 pages, because they don't know the actual length of the story because it hasn't been published yet. Give it 8 more months to get an actual confirmation lol. (Yeah, it takes very long. Just like Megumin's date drama CD. Best girls get best treatment eh?)

The WN itself has 11k words on it. Assuming one LN page has 300-500 words on it, then it would be a 22-36 pages long. However, since this is a bonus from purchasing a volume set (meaning from vol. 1 to vol. 9), they might actually add some more to the story.

Edit: oh interesting. They said "書き下ろし" which according to Japanese Wikipedia (Japanese is not my first language okay, I don't know every phrase they use), it means newly written that it is the first time the book appear in the world without going through publications such as magazine or newspaper. Which is weird, because it already existed. Either it's a buy bait or the author actually made a new volume just for this bonus. Or they mean the first time the physical book to appear in the world, that would also work.

But I still think that 22-36 pages of novel is kind of meh for a 9 volume BD set. Even DAL's Mayuri Judgement BD had 128 pages. Also Mayuri Judgement's novel bonus had 3 illustrations on it :3 hopefully that IF chapter will have illustration on it too.
DarklordVorMay 24, 2016 10:26 AM

May 24, 2016 10:29 AM

May 2015
@DarklordVor

Ah I see, lol. So if Japanese is not your first language, what's your first language and how do you read the WN?

I also think 22-36 pages would be so short. Even a 600 yen novel have 200 pages, I can't think of anyone be that cruel to give out that short pages of novel for almost 50k yen.
May 24, 2016 10:36 AM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
@DarklordVor

Ah I see, lol. So if Japanese is not your first language, what's your first language and how do you read the WN?

I also think 22-36 pages would be so short. Even a 600 yen novel have 200 pages, I can't think of anyone be that cruel to give out that short pages of novel for almost 50k yen.

I'm an Indonesian-Chinese who lives in the United States who is obsessed with anime. So my first language is Indonesian, English is technically my second language since I use it all the time here, Chinese is my third language. I started to learn Japanese from 2 years ago, hiragana and katakana are pretty easy to remember. When I read the WN and I don't know the word, I would use google translate. If there are phrases I don't know like "書き下ろし" I typed on google "書き下ろしとはなんですか?” which means "what is 書き下ろし" and there are a few list you could find including the Wikipedia explaining it.

Well we won't know how much pages it will have since it's probably produced in 8-9 more months lol.

May 24, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:
@DarklordVor

I'm an Indonesian-Chinese who lives in the United States who is obsessed with anime. So my first language is Indonesian, English is technically my second language since I use it all the time here, Chinese is my third language. I started to learn Japanese from 2 years ago, hiragana and katakana are pretty easy to remember. When I read the WN and I don't know the word, I would use google translate. If there are phrases I don't know like "書き下ろし" I typed on google "書き下ろしとはなんですか?” which means "what is 書き下ろし" and there are a few list you could find including the Wikipedia explaining it.

Well we won't know how much pages it will have since it's probably produced in 8-9 more months lol.

That sounds cool and complicated. You're 18 right? That seems a lot of work, especially for a college student.

By the way, episode 9 is "The Meaning of Courage" right? Others are talking about it too.
May 24, 2016 10:54 AM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

That sounds cool and complicated. You're 18 right? That seems a lot of work, especially for a college student.

By the way, episode 9 is "The Meaning of Courage" right? Others are talking about it too.

You're treating me like a kid lol. I'm transferring to university next semester, which means I'm an adult :3. Studying is always a lot of work. Since I like anime, I don't really bother with studying Japanese in my free time.

Like I said, I don't got the real confirmation like a scan or picture from a magazine or source for it. As a student I learn not to trust things without sources lol.

May 24, 2016 12:01 PM

Aug 2012
Yeah i was talking about the poster. I usually buy BD from amiami but they don't have the poster so i was wondering, plus the fact i'm still hesitant to buy re:zero's BD (that's always a load of money, it's so hard to help the industry right? lol)
I'm currently learning japanese but well, i'm still not fluent enough to deal with a full moon-runes site i think. I'll give it a try later, thanks anyway.
May 24, 2016 9:38 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:

You're treating me like a kid lol. I'm transferring to university next semester, which means I'm an adult :3. Studying is always a lot of work. Since I like anime, I don't really bother with studying Japanese in my free time.

Like I said, I don't got the real confirmation like a scan or picture from a magazine or source for it. As a student I learn not to trust things without sources lol.

Ah sorry, I don't mean to treat you as a kid or anything. I mean you got so many threads perfectly organized (I also followed your Gakkougurashi's easter egg thread, it was pretty fun). There is no way kids can be so organized haha. Not to mention you also do some video edits on your Youtube channel, so I appreciate that a lot.

We'll know in 3 days from the preview then. Can't wait to see the next episode. The manga is going to be beaten out.
May 25, 2016 12:40 AM

Apr 2015
Hm judging from the episode title and what it could stand for episode 9 seems to keep the rather fast pace of episode 8.

It slowly becomes clearer and clearer that this arc will most likely end on episode 10.

Still, I wonder what ED point they will choose
May 25, 2016 1:08 AM

Mar 2010
Fappa said:
Hm judging from the episode title and what it could stand for episode 9 seems to keep the rather fast pace of episode 8.

It slowly becomes clearer and clearer that this arc will most likely end on episode 10.

Still, I wonder what ED point they will choose

May 25, 2016 1:16 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:

That would be really nice despite the fact that this won't give us anything besides a good mystery because
May 25, 2016 2:48 AM

Mar 2010
True and I can see some anime only viewers who looking literally nitpick everything about show complaining about that, so maybe that's such a good idea. I guess stay subtle is better.
May 25, 2016 2:51 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:
True and I can see some anime only viewers who looking literally nitpick everything about show complaining about that, so maybe that's such a good idea. I guess stay subtle is better.

Yeah. There is definitely a need for some sequel. Gladly the signs point towards one :)
Otherwise someone has to write up an essay which addresses all of the possible complaints and debunks them :P
May 25, 2016 12:51 PM

Mar 2015
DarkingDawning said:
DarklordVor said:

Ah sorry, I don't mean to treat you as a kid or anything. I mean you got so many threads perfectly organized (I also followed your Gakkougurashi's easter egg thread, it was pretty fun). There is no way kids can be so organized haha. Not to mention you also do some video edits on your Youtube channel, so I appreciate that a lot.

We'll know in 3 days from the preview then. Can't wait to see the next episode. The manga is going to be beaten out.

Don't worry, I didn't take it as something negative. Being young and in the university makes me feel smart :P

Hmm the manga is already on chapter 16 a few days ago (no english translation yet). But damn, chapter 16 is cool! Can't wait to see you guys see it. Ah well, probably you guys are going to see the anime first before the translation is out lol.

May 25, 2016 1:09 PM
Jan 2011
I wonder what the chances are of the studio making further double episodes like episode 1. I'd imagine them making at least the last episode (ep. 25) 40 min. long. It would be nice for them to make a double episode at the start of arc 3 too. They could make the first episode of arc 3 normal and the second a double episode.
May 25, 2016 1:50 PM

Apr 2015

Oh damn I need to read it asap.

Dante323 said:
I wonder what the chances are of the studio making further double episodes like episode 1. I'd imagine them making at least the last episode (ep. 25) 40 min. long. It would be nice for them to make a double episode at the start of arc 3 too. They could make the first episode of arc 3 normal and the second a double episode.

Hm I don't know. If we look at the BD volumes and their running time, it doesn't look like we will get another double length episode. Of course it would be great but I can see that being extremely expensive for them to do.

and guess what? This would fit perfectly as the summer season pilot episode since it airs on the third of July when many summer seasonal anime start airing. Re:Zero's starting the new season with a giant bang.
May 25, 2016 4:24 PM

Jan 2010
Novel link?

Really, I need ):
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
May 25, 2016 4:31 PM

Apr 2015
WillKamio said:
Novel link?

Really, I need ):

Do you mean an english translation? Well there is none yet.

What you could so is reading the 5 chapters of the third arc manga that just got released.
May 25, 2016 7:31 PM

Mar 2015
Fappa said:

Oh damn I need to read it asap.

As far as I remember,

May 25, 2016 8:59 PM
Sep 2012
Do we have names for the next few episodes?

Is it confirmed that Arc 2 will end at episode 10?
May 25, 2016 10:07 PM

Mar 2015
Sarnik said:

Some people claimed that episode 9 is "The Meaning of Courage" which is exactly the title of chapter 38, so it's actually not a stretch. However, I haven't seen the actual proof for it like scan or anything.

Edit: Oh cool, I dig deeper and found the schedule. Yeah episode 9 is chapter 38 from TV Tokyo's website.

Edit 2: Upon further inspection, I now believed that arc 2 will end on episode 11. It would make sense because BD volume 4 stops on episode 11 and box set 1 is for volume 1-4.

See that BOX 1 illustration? it's only arc 1 and arc 2 characters with no arc 3 characters.

Volume 5 BD or episode 12 should start arc 3 because a new BOX set is given. I mean theoretically, you would start a new arc on a new BD volume right? So I think arc 2 will end on episode 11.
DarklordVorMay 25, 2016 10:28 PM

May 25, 2016 11:43 PM
Jun 2011
DarklordVor said:
Sarnik said:

Some people claimed that episode 9 is "The Meaning of Courage" which is exactly the title of chapter 38, so it's actually not a stretch. However, I haven't seen the actual proof for it like scan or anything.

Edit: Oh cool, I dig deeper and found the schedule. Yeah episode 9 is chapter 38 from TV Tokyo's website.

Edit 2: Upon further inspection, I now believed that arc 2 will end on episode 11. It would make sense because BD volume 4 stops on episode 11 and box set 1 is for volume 1-4.

See that BOX 1 illustration? it's only arc 1 and arc 2 characters with no arc 3 characters.

Volume 5 BD or episode 12 should start arc 3 because a new BOX set is given. I mean theoretically, you would start a new arc on a new BD volume right? So I think arc 2 will end on episode 11.
i a bit sad that the reveal of who summoned subaro to this world will reveal in the 4 arc since we will need a second season for this to show up
May 26, 2016 12:00 AM

Mar 2015
elior1 said:
DarklordVor said:

i a bit sad that the reveal of who summoned subaro to this world will reveal in the 4 arc since we will need a second season for this to show up

Well, the problem is, are they going to adapt a second season (arc 4) before the LN did?

Since what I'm thinking is that they will wait for the LN to finish adapting arc 4, so that the anime won't steal the revenue for the LN future release. So we won't get a second season in at least 3 years (assuming three volumes each year with 9 volumes total for arc 4)

May 26, 2016 12:09 AM
May 2015
So is the anime faithful to its adaptation? Also does it follow the WN or the LN? I don't understand. Does the WN like an adaptation to the LN and the anime is an adaptation to the LN?
May 26, 2016 12:11 AM

Mar 2015
LightKings12 said:
So is the anime faithful to its adaptation? Also does it follow the WN or the LN? I don't understand. Does the WN like an adaptation to the LN and the anime is an adaptation to the LN?

Hmm.... kinda faithful. Omitted scenes here and there is expected in most anime. I believe the anime is kind of an adaptation to the LN instead of the WN, since the WN is a bit longer than the LN and yes the LN is an adaptation to the WN.

May 26, 2016 12:12 AM
May 2015
DarklordVor said:
LightKings12 said:

Hmm.... kinda faithful. Omitted scenes here and there is expected in most anime. I believe the anime is kind of an adaptation to the LN instead of the WN, since the WN is a bit longer than the LN and yes the LN is an adaptation to the WN.

What makes you say that it's an adaptation to the LN instead of the WN? Wouldn't it make sense to adapt from the original source rather than the adaptation source?
May 26, 2016 12:24 AM

Mar 2015
LightKings12 said:
DarklordVor said:

What makes you say that it's an adaptation to the LN instead of the WN? Wouldn't it make sense to adapt from the original source rather than the adaptation source?

Hmm... I suppose it's because I believe that the manga is also an adaptation to the LN.

There are plenty of lists of the changes between the LN and the WN on Re:Zero Japanese wiki.

Some of them are like:

- Elsa cutting both Subaru's eyes on second loop
- an obvious change on the jumping cliff episode. Because in the WN, he was attacked by something and Betty saved him. The wiki said "Juggernaut" though chapter 27 didn't really call it juggernaut, but a black beast.

The manga, the LN and the anime are obviously missing that.

So yeah I believed that the manga and anime are an adaptation to the LN.

May 26, 2016 12:27 AM
May 2015
DarklordVor said:
LightKings12 said:

Hmm... I suppose it's because I believe that the manga is also an adaptation to the LN.

There are plenty of lists of the changes between the LN and the WN on Re:Zero Japanese wiki.

Some of them are like:

- an obvious change on the jumping cliff episode. Because in the WN, he was attacked by something and Betty saved him. The wiki said "Juggernaut" though chapter 27 didn't really call it juggernaut, but a black beast.

Why would they do that? I think it's pretty cool that Elsa is more gorier depicted in the WN and that Subaru suffered again after being attacked by Ram. Is it too dark or something?

Is it also possible that future LN will branch away from the WN then? It seems to open up that possibility with the LN and WN not 1:1 the same.
VoldyBoldyMay 26, 2016 12:34 AM
May 26, 2016 12:33 AM

Mar 2015
LightKings12 said:
DarklordVor said:

Some of them are like:

Why would they do that? I think it's pretty cool that Elsa is more gorier depicted in the WN and that Subaru suffered again after being attacked by Ram. Is it too dark or something?

Is it also possible that future LN will branch away from the WN then? It seems to open up that possibility with the LN and WN not 1:1 the same.

'
Hmm... I guess to shorten the LN from the WN. Too much materials could also derail your story which the author might want to fix in the LN. I mean, imagine if Subaru got attacked by the black beast on that cliff scene, it would totally derail the feelings of Subaru being saddened by Ram attacking him.

So it's definitely a good change, not to mention some of the change is the reduction to Subaru's stupid jokes, which is good (by stupid, I mean not funny jokes).

Hopefully it does branches lol. Arc 3's ending is... umm.. how do I say this.. not to my liking. I mean the volume 9 is not even announced yet, but the material is enough to make at least volume 20. So there is a chance that the author is fixing his story or make a new one. Since most people have read his WN, there are less people who will buy the LN. However, if he brought out new story that branches off from his WN, then it could increase the sale for volume 9.

May 26, 2016 12:41 AM
May 2015
DarklordVor said:
LightKings12 said:

'
Hmm... I guess to shorten the LN from the WN. Too much materials could also derail your story which the author might want to fix in the LN. I mean, imagine if Subaru got attacked by the black beast on that cliff scene, it would totally derail the feelings of Subaru being saddened by Ram attacking him.

So it's definitely a good change, not to mention some of the change is the reduction to Subaru's stupid jokes, which is good (by stupid, I mean not funny jokes).

Hopefully it does branches lol. Arc 3's ending is... umm.. how do I say this.. not to my liking. I mean the volume 9 is not even announced yet, but the material is enough to make at least volume 20. So there is a chance that the author is fixing his story or make a new one. Since most people have read his WN, there are less people who will buy the LN. However, if he brought out new story that branches off from his WN, then it could increase the sale for volume 9.

From wikipedia, I see that the pacing for the release of the LN is inconsistent.

Like volume 1 to volume 2 then to volume 3 is one month. Then to volume 4 is 3 months, etc etc.

Since volume 7 is released 6 months after volume 6 and volume 8 is also released 6 months after volume 7, I think volume 9 will be released on October 2016. Which is why they haven't announce it yet. Maybe they won't branch off after all and it's just that the LN is slow at publishing it with 6 months once.
May 26, 2016 12:47 AM

Mar 2015
LightKings12 said:
DarklordVor said:

'

From wikipedia, I see that the pacing for the release of the LN is inconsistent.

Like volume 1 to volume 2 then to volume 3 is one month. Then to volume 4 is 3 months, etc etc.

Since volume 7 is released 6 months after volume 6 and volume 8 is also released 6 months after volume 7, I think volume 9 will be released on October 2016. Which is why they haven't announce it yet. Maybe they won't branch off after all and it's just that the LN is slow at publishing it with 6 months once.

Yeah it's weird, even I don't know why they do that inconsistencies. From one month pace to three months then to 6 months once. But if volume 9 is released on October, then that means the anime will beat the LN (assuming the anime adapting full arc 3 and the anime ends on September 18). Though I think they will release it on the same time like Oregairu season 2 ending with volume 11.

May 26, 2016 12:48 AM
May 2015
DarklordVor said:
LightKings12 said:

Yeah it's weird, even I don't know why they do that inconsistencies. From one month pace to three months then to 6 months once. But if volume 9 is released on October, then that means the anime will beat the LN (assuming the anime adapting full arc 3 and the anime ends on September 18). Though I think they will release it on the same time like Oregairu season 2 ending with volume 11.

I see, thanks! It seems it will be a long ride to September.
May 26, 2016 12:51 AM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
Sarnik said:

See? I told you episode 9 is "The Meaning of Courage" :P

Also that box illustration looks good, how do I order that? Do I have to purchase it from a certain shop or something?
Pages (93) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

65 by ImHereForTheMeme »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

723 by AnimatedAddict »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

698 by AnimatedAddict »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

1093 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

526 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.