Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 19, 2016 4:52 PM

May 2015
HyperL said:
zal said:
Maybe (despite the plausibility of the event of it happening)... too bad that kurusu has acquired fast recovery from shounen anime.

Well, this IS a shonen manga no? It happens everywhere so i can overlook that. And he would still be a useless character if he were injured still, so the writers basically backed themselves into a corner in this one.
There's no manga therefore it can't be called shounen since shounen is not a genre of fiction but what type of magazine it is published on. To it seems this would have been much better with more of a seinen approach.

Being unable to fight doesn't mean he has to be useless. Last episode I wasn't complaining because he didn't fight but because he literally did nothing other than standing there and saying two useless lines.

@Andes-Chucky I don't think a katana would break like how it happened in the last episode because katanas are quite flexible and can be bent even to 45 degrees. To break a katana is necessary lateral force near the base. Also I doubt the force of a human is enough to break a Katana with a thrust despite the durability of the target.
zalMay 19, 2016 4:56 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 4:53 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
We will probably get more backstory of Mumei, but until now that is a really disappointing one. A guy going insane and killing her mom, so creative.

The fight was really cool though. I thought, Sukari would die. Mumei mood swings continue and Ikoma stays a really cool MC.

The last shot with the train going out, i loved that for some reason.
May 19, 2016 4:57 PM
Jul 2015
I think that the earthquake thing is still afecting the quality of the animation.

Before blaming me, I think it is still very good, but the final result seems a little bit inconsistent to me, with some parts awesomely animated and others, for example some scenes with the giant kabane, that seems to me that that was not what was planned in the beginning.

May 19, 2016 5:01 PM

May 2016
zal said:
HyperL said:

Well, this IS a shonen manga no? It happens everywhere so i can overlook that. And he would still be a useless character if he were injured still, so the writers basically backed themselves into a corner in this one.
There's no manga therefore it can't be called shounen since shounen is not a genre of fiction but what type of magazine it is published on. To it seems this would have been much better with more of a seinen approach.

Being unable to fight doesn't mean he has to be useless. Last episode I wasn't complaining because he didn't fight but because he literally did nothing other than standing there and saying two useless lines.

@Andes-Chucky I don't think a katana would break like how it happened in the last episode because katanas are quite flexible and can be bent even to 45 degrees. To break a katana is necessary lateral force near the base. Also I doubt the force of a human is enough to break a Katana with a thrust despite the durability of the target.

Yeah, it would be better if they went with a seinen approach, but i think they don't want to go too far from the AoT roots. Also, i understand where you comming from, if he talked relevant things last episode it would be better. But if he just talked again this episode, i think it would be a bummer.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
May 19, 2016 5:05 PM
Apr 2010
VanishingKira said:

character limit ffs

Not gonna lie. I loled.

With that said, would be better posting that on reddit or /a/
May 19, 2016 5:05 PM

May 2015
HyperL said:
zal said:

Yeah, it would be better if they went with a seinen approach, but i think they don't want to go too far from the AoT roots. Also, i understand where you comming from, if he talked relevant things last episode it would be better. But if he just talked again this episode, i think it would be a bummer.
What I would liked last episode was having Ikoma saying the thing with the huge thing (forgot the name) and Kurusu come up with the plan of having the kabane in a corridor like the film 300 (kinda) because since Kurusu has more battle experience it sounds more reasonable that a battle strategy comes from him. A bummer yes but still better than having him miraculously recovered in a day.

@Flipside101 It is already on /anime, it was uploaded on imgur 4 hours ago
zalMay 19, 2016 5:09 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2016 5:06 PM

Feb 2014
That action scene actually made me hard
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
May 19, 2016 5:11 PM

Aug 2015

I see, you compare some anime event with real physical world. :D

So, if katana wont break like that maybe it's better to show it bends. And with ikoma's coating katana it's able to pierce kabane's heart :)

Do you think this kind of suspension of disbelief is not forgiven for action genre films?

Thanks
May 19, 2016 5:11 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Another very enjoyable episode!
I really like the banter between characters and the animation is outstanding. 11/10
May 19, 2016 5:12 PM

Mar 2012
The amount of action in this episode is great. I forgot to breathe at one point. I loved how everyone was working together and Mumei made up with those kids.

That Kurusu and Ikoma back to back though, very nice!

May 19, 2016 5:16 PM

May 2015
Andes-Chucky said:

I see, you compare some anime event with real physical world. :D

So, if katana wont break like that maybe it's better to show it bends. And with ikoma's coating katana it's able to pierce kabane's heart :)

Do you think this kind of suspension of disbelief is not forgiven for action genre films?

Thanks
It depends on the person, the more the show involves you the harder it is to break your suspension of disbelief. For me it seems quite ridiculous not that it happened but the way it happened. When I re-watched the scene was like him doing a poke with the sword and it drastically broke (out of context of the entirety of the fight ad focusing only on that scene). In the heat of the moment it is easily overseen.

I still find it quite hard to accept that the coated sword can pierce so easily the heart of the kabane but whatever, at least Kurusu has better fight than Ikoma.
May 19, 2016 5:17 PM

May 2016
zal said:
HyperL said:

What I would liked last episode was having Ikoma saying the thing with the huge thing (forgot the name) and Kurusu come up with the plan of having the kabane in a corridor like the film 300 (kinda) because since Kurusu has more battle experience it sounds more reasonable that a battle strategy comes from him. A bummer yes but still better than having him miraculously recovered in a day.

Well, But did it just taked a day for them to go from the place they were at episode 4 (when the injure happened) to this "fortress" at episode 5 (were this 2 ep event happend)? I sincerely don't remember they stating how many days they taked. I could have been 3 days or something.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
May 19, 2016 5:22 PM

May 2015
HyperL said:
zal said:

Well, But did it just taked a day for them to go from the place they were at episode 4 (when the injure happened) to this "fortress" at episode 5 (were this 2 ep event happend)? I sincerely don't remember they stating how many days they taked. I could have been 3 days or something.
You're right, I confused last episode with the 4th one. The reason I confused them is because last episode Kurusu said that he wasn't still able to fight (or something like that) and since then around 12 hours passed
May 19, 2016 5:35 PM
Oct 2010
Wait how did they get a chance to stop anyway? I thought the scene where they found ikouma + mumei to be a bit odd. Maybe I didn't understand it. BTW the music seems like a gundam unicorn remix so far.
May 19, 2016 5:37 PM

Mar 2016
Uhh... Anyone remember Berserk?

The episode when Guts kills a hundred mercs and Casca returns with reinforcements to find him badly wounded but alive? His line and Ikoma's were very damn close when Casca/Mumei shook him.
They removed all my recommendations because they were "funny"... No joke.
May 19, 2016 5:38 PM

Apr 2008
GD1551 said:
Wait how did they get a chance to stop anyway? I thought the scene where they found ikouma + mumei to be a bit odd. Maybe I didn't understand it. BTW the music seems like a gundam unicorn remix so far.

The Fused colony dispersed for a while after it slammed into the closed gate. We see it seeping back into the station without being formed together. I'm guessing it needed a bit of time to reform and in that gap they did their work to retrieve the cannon and the two Kabaneri
May 19, 2016 5:38 PM

May 2016
First half of the episode was okay... I mean, sure, I'm glad we got more of Mumei's backstory plus we got to see how she met 'ani-sama' (pretty sure he's that blurred out figure on horse), but it felt kinda cliche...
It also felt anticlimactic how 'Black smoke' basically ignored everyone for certain amount of time and went on a cannibalistic spree, giving them a chance to regroup. Sure Kabane aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but that kinda took away from suspense (pacing would've probably suffered otherwise thought...)

Now the later part of the episode... Damn, that was some top tier shit, especially when it comes to visuals... Apart from that final canon shot at the 'black smoke', CGI was God-tier. Even that scene wasn't bad, it just felt subpar compared to every other one that totally spoiled me.

I guess next episode isn't gonna be action oriented. We are probably getting some Ayame history and/or development... Well I'll be fine with that, but I'm mostly interested in 'ani-sama' tbh. I just hope he doesn't end up being some Sasuke-tier edgy jerk.

4.5/5, rounding it up to 5.

PS: I'm kinda worried about the future of the action scenes in this show... Sure this episode was amazing and suspenseful since they were dealing with 'Black smoke', but that only made it so the regular Kabane look even less intimidating... I feel like they're gonna throw some tough as fuck Wazatoris soon though... I mean who wouldn't want a good old 1v1 with those visuals?

Also, calling it now - In the next couple of episodes 'ani-sama' orders Mumei to kill Ayame... She refuses to do it after giving her loyalties some thought and her 'brother' then sends some of his other men instead, with a mission to kill Ayame and also to bring Mumei back to him.
Koutetsujou crew loses the fight with some heavy casualties (Ayame could possibly die here for real), Mumei is taken away and Ikoma swears his revenge on 'ani-sama' (he's probably gonna get accompanied on his journey by Kurusu if Ayame actually dies + maybe that Solid Snake guy)
/season1
May 19, 2016 5:39 PM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:
GD1551 said:

The Fused colony dispersed for a while after it slammed into the closed gate. We see it seeping back into the station without being formed together. I'm guessing it needed a bit of time to reform and in that gap they did their work to retrieve the cannon and the two Kabaneri

Ah, I guess that makes the most sense. BTW was the colony heart one of mumei's people? She looked dressed in similar clothes.
May 19, 2016 5:40 PM

Apr 2008
GD1551 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Ah, I guess that makes the most sense. BTW was the colony heart one of mumei's people? She looked dressed in similar clothes.

That is a definite possibility since Mumei reacted strangely when she saw the Kabane functioning as the heart
May 19, 2016 5:46 PM
Nov 2010
Pure sexiness this episode- I like that Mumei didn't get too caught up in being weak and recovered quickly. With everyone deciding to rescue the Kabaneri despite the fact they both messed up, the reinforced sword, the ripppped engineer, the cannon, everyone teaming up to keep from derailing made for a really great episode. Loved it. Everyone's reconciled, everyone's united, time for some drama.
May 19, 2016 5:54 PM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:
GD1551 said:

That is a definite possibility since Mumei reacted strangely when she saw the Kabane functioning as the heart

I took some screens and I'm convinced.

If the image tags don't work just go here

http://imgur.com/a/BoVxV
May 19, 2016 5:56 PM

Apr 2008
GD1551 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I took some screens and I'm convinced.

If the image tags don't work just go here

http://imgur.com/a/BoVxV

Oh wow you might just be on to something here
May 19, 2016 5:57 PM

Jun 2014
The take down of the clusterfuck Kabane was very epic, not gonna lie. The OST during that scene was also extremely well done. I, like others, also thought that Sukari would die (or at least get badly injured). Overall, an exciting episode.

Lol, so since the blond guy's name is Suzuki, does that mean he's Japanese-American? It would have been pretty funny if he had a totally American name lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 19, 2016 6:00 PM

Jan 2016
ARE YOU HUMAN OR KABANE?!
May 19, 2016 6:03 PM
Jan 2013
Kerozinn said:
"Everyone move to the left side of the train please"

"the other left!"

@
VanishingKira well this is just what i saw lol

show is fun and enjoyable to watch but its anything but there is nothing "original" about it.
Maybe "original" not right word, that too harsh for this era.
For me this show lack something that make audiences curious what gonna happen in next episodes, and how they developing Mumei character this time feel forced not natural.
I hope they give time more for characters relationship and story development or this only become no brain action anime.
So far 3/5 only watch for awesome animations and great visual design.
May 19, 2016 6:06 PM
Oct 2010
Darklight0303 said:

My guess is that kabaneris make up the hearts of colonies. Of course it's just a guess but it's hinted at since mumei for instance says she doesn't know what will happen if she succumbs to the disease or whatever it is.
May 19, 2016 6:26 PM

May 2016
OH, i forgot to say how satisfaying it was to see Ikoma confess that he made a stupid decision and let go of the machine as a reaction to Mumei being injured. This self aware mind of the protagonist make him earn many points from me.
May 19, 2016 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
zal said:
The scene where everyone was pushing was even more hilarious. I understand moving on the side, even though their weight is negligible, but pushing made me straight up laugh.

You actually can push a train. I've seen a person push a rail car. Unlike a truck, the friction between the rails and wheels are low for rail so if you put a constant impulse for long enough you can start it moving. It does look rather weird though!
May 19, 2016 6:29 PM

Aug 2013
Mumei? More like Mumoe.
The hype train is still rollin'! It almost derailled in a catastrophic way that would made India proud, but it's still going strong!

More seriously though, I just love this show. Sure, it has a lot of cliche theme, cliche character and cliche scene. But to put it simply, it's just fun. When I come back from work after a shitty thursday, I know I'll have fun watching a bunch of crazy superhuman trash some zombie. And Mumei and Ikoma are cute together. They look like a brother with his little sister (which is most probably intended, since Ikoma lost his little sister).
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 19, 2016 6:42 PM

Nov 2014
The plot armour was strong this episode, but then again when has the plot armour been week in this series so far. More inconsistency and stupidity in particular the heart bombs acting in ways that aren't consistent, the train bursting through the STEEL GATE that stopped the smoke monster but they broke through with no trouble and no momentum. Not to mention them trying to push the train back on the tracks from the inside -.-. If you can ignore most of these basic logic problems its was a pretty decent episode in comparison to the previous ones.
ItsaMeAMarioMay 20, 2016 5:36 PM
May 19, 2016 6:45 PM

Aug 2012
Rafaello_Myles said:
T
Bad ass 'G' Yukina:

Yukina is ripped.

More Mumei flashbacks and more questions. Hope they're answered soon

Good action filled episode. The only thing that I disliked was the animation derps when Ikuma and Kurusu fought together.

May 19, 2016 6:46 PM

Dec 2012
DAMN what a fantastic episode. Mumei sure had a tragic past. Ikoma looking after Mumei while trapped under those rocks. Ikoma took out all those Kabane's. Glad they got saved.
Looks like they found a way to destroy that fused colony.
The OST was simply amazing & superb. Awesome to see Kurusu use the infused sword & take down those Kabane.
Holy Crap Yukina is Ripped.
Suzuki is so cool when he is speaking English.
There always seems to be a kabane body part stuck somewhere in the Koutetsujou.
Takumi firing the cannot at the Fused Colony's heart & Mumei stabbing the core was so EPIC. I loved it.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 19, 2016 6:49 PM

May 2010

bacapo said:
Kerozinn said:
"Everyone move to the left side of the train please"

"the other left!"

@
VanishingKira well this is just what i saw lol

show is fun and enjoyable to watch but its anything but there is nothing "original" about it.
Maybe "original" not right word, that too harsh for this era.
For me this show lack something that make audiences curious what gonna happen in next episodes, and how they developing Mumei character this time feel forced not natural.
I hope they give time more for characters relationship and story development or this only become no brain action anime.
So far 3/5 only watch for awesome animations and great visual design.

the only thing i noticed is that too many situations feel familiar to me because i have seen them play out in a very similar way in other anime already. Tell me what thought went through your head when they showed that girl at the core of the Black Mass Giant kabane.

I also cant say i care much for ANY of the characters because they never MADE me care for them..tho i gotta say this is pretty common in anime for me. You are absolutely right about this being brainless action anime..i continue to watch it just for that: great action with sick animation quality.
May 19, 2016 7:29 PM

Nov 2015
Damn that catch!
Really good to see Mumei flashbacks, about time.
Their struggle in the tunnel was so close, Ikoma being badass there.
The monster was somewhat unoriginal for me, feeling somewhat clichéd with the heart stuff but the OST at the fight was great.
Ikoma and Kurusu make a great team, looking forward to more funny banter there.
May 19, 2016 7:41 PM

Mar 2014
The lack of Rokkon Shoujou at the end was unacceptable /
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 19, 2016 7:51 PM

Nov 2014
Well, this certainly was far better than the previous episodes, but, the last scene had to happen, God dammit Michael Bay, cut it out already. I really dislike when they just break their own world physics for the rule of cool and this rule of cool overstayed its welcome; first the scene with the train hitting the rock and jumping off the rails and landing perfectly back on to it and now this scene, where a train that is reinforced and probably weights hundreds of tons, which is in motion and some petty humans who barely weight not even 7% of the total weight of the train can put enough "inertia" so it doesn't go off the rails.

I would still prefer if Kurusu was unable to fight, and just delegate the roles and coordinate how and when to take action, assuming that he knows how to devise a strategy and plan and coordinate the actions of Mumei, Ikoma and the Ikoma's friend who was operating the canon.
As @zal said previously, it would've been better in the previous episode if he was the one who devised the plan than Ikoma being the one, because it says that Ikoma has far better military knowledge and knows how to delegate roles and assignments to other people, oversee the plan and so forth than what Kurusu is able to do.

Ayame is, well... Ayame, her consistency of uselessness is on point ever since the beginning, tho I really wish they develop her, else she's just another damsel in distress and an unimportant character. The same thing I said for Kurusu, applies for Ayame as well.

And the heart of the Black Smoke, was that girl from Mumei backstory, right? Because she has the same looks as that one.

Overall, the most enjoyable episode for me so far.
However, I'd enjoy it more if they planned far better than going full Michael Bay. :(
May 19, 2016 7:59 PM

Sep 2013
Loving this series so far and definitely one of the top animes this season for me. Got to see a little flashback by Mumei. Her story arc seems far more interesting than anyone else. Really want to know more about her and what had happen before all this happen.

9/10. More Mumei please.

May 19, 2016 8:00 PM

Dec 2015
This week's episode is far from what I've expected. From Mumei's flashbacks, the struggle to fight the Black Smoke... It could get any better, right? And due to the fact that Mumei killed the Black Smoke on her own was very epic.

set by mal secret santa 2023
May 19, 2016 8:05 PM

Mar 2011
Good episode, I liked this more than the previous.
I'm really liking Ikoma and Mumei are getting close, Ikoma seems to be a good big brother and that would be nice for Mumei.
Also... daaaamn that body tho

And I just found this so cute

May 19, 2016 8:18 PM

May 2016
ouriel said:
Well, this certainly was far better than the previous episodes, but, the last scene had to happen, God dammit Michael Bay, cut it out already. I really dislike when they just break their own world physics for the rule of cool and this rule of cool overstayed its welcome; first the scene with the train hitting the rock and jumping off the rails and landing perfectly back on to it and now this scene, where a train that is reinforced and probably weights hundreds of tons, which is in motion and some petty humans who barely weight not even 7% of the total weight of the train can put enough "inertia" so it doesn't go off the rails.

I would still prefer if Kurusu was unable to fight, and just delegate the roles and coordinate how and when to take action, assuming that he knows how to devise a strategy and plan and coordinate the actions of Mumei, Ikoma and the Ikoma's friend who was operating the canon.
As @zal said previously, it would've been better in the previous episode if he was the one who devised the plan than Ikoma being the one, because it says that Ikoma has far better military knowledge and knows how to delegate roles and assignments to other people, oversee the plan and so forth than what Kurusu is able to do.

Ayame is, well... Ayame, her consistency of uselessness is on point ever since the beginning, tho I really wish they develop her, else she's just another damsel in distress and an unimportant character. The same thing I said for Kurusu, applies for Ayame as well.

And the heart of the Black Smoke, was that girl from Mumei backstory, right? Because she has the same looks as that one.

Overall, the most enjoyable episode for me so far.
However, I'd enjoy it more if they planned far better than going full Michael Bay. :(

I disagree with the statement that Ayame is consistently useless. Yes, she can't do much about the Kabane situation (she is just a princess after all), but it is noticed that she can deal with her people (as a princess should). She can control uproars like in ep3 (standing defenceless in front of Ikoma that was considered a possible thread for most), sacrifice herself for the good of her people like in ep 4 (giving her own blood to Ikoma so he could save the people) and guide/command her people for the good of the people. It is also noticed that she is can remain calm in desperate situacions, nor she jump to conclusions (she one of the few that had faith in the Kabaneri) and she do fight a little when she needs to (like in ep4), invalidading the statment that she just another damsel in distress.

So yeah that's it for my little rant. And i'll admit i did get a little triggered, since i like Ayame a bit more than Mumei, but i think you should at least keep all my pints in mind.
HyperLMay 19, 2016 8:22 PM
May 19, 2016 8:29 PM

Apr 2015
So far so good?

Everything for them is so convenient. It`s either lazy writing or they`re just really lucky.
I have a THEORY though.

So do you think it`s possible?

Also!

Good episode overall. I still have high hopes for this series. I just hope they tone down the plot convenience a little bit or make it hidden.
7/10
KzalcaMay 19, 2016 8:59 PM
May 19, 2016 8:31 PM
Apr 2016
once again - cool action bogged down by poor characterization, abridged plot and character development.
May 19, 2016 8:47 PM

Oct 2012
Flipside101 said:
Um, Yukina best (supporting) girl!

I saw this scene and was like damn she's ripped xD
Good episode, glad Mumei's back to her usual self, and Ikoma being a tanky tank
Kurusu using the awesome Kabane blade, and some nice banter between him and Ikoma
I'm also seeing some Ikoma x Mumei stuff going on.

I'm interested in Mumei's brother too
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 19, 2016 8:48 PM

Apr 2012

Thank you for this.
Mann this ep was pretty epic. Thats right Ikoma save your waifu, don't leave her be.
Ikoma taking on that horde has officially made him a badass in my book(as if he wasn't in it already), with the only critical wound being stomach was mad into kabane chow. He's already up a few minutes later kicking ass again!

Good to see we finally get some backstory for Mumei, She was right they(she and Ikoma) did have a similar past, good thing good old Aneki was there to save her. Im curious to find out just who he is.
Ikoma and Kurusu back to back baddass fighting was epic. Takuma the ever true bro also got his time to shine.

Concerning Yukina. Is everyone in this freaking show that looks scrawny at first ripped as fvck underneath!? I know this kind of setting would make people like that but dayum now im going to be on alert and see whose next.

Im literally screaming like a fangirl at the OTP of IkomaXMumei, age be damned, SHIPPERS GONNA SHIP. That flying catch hug pretty much sent me to the ICU with diabetes.

9/10.
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
May 19, 2016 8:49 PM

Jul 2012
Well the episode was better mainly because Mumei wasn't ruining shit more than half the episode. The action was definitely cool but that was about it; everything else was average so I guess I won't be expecting much in the end.
May 19, 2016 8:52 PM

Oct 2009
Man oh man, I thought Sukari's arm was gonna get cut off xD I was cringing at that moment.

This episode was EPIC! Especially the last battle scene. uuurrrghhhhh...The Music, the Visuals, my Ship. *wink wonk* SO ON POINT! I could--I could just....

Kurusu's insta heal was so funny though, it was so out place. YOU'RE NOT A KABANERI MAN! D:< quit doing that.

I'm also glad that Mumei realized that going Leroy Jenkins is bad for everyone lol
Hikari_Hoshisora said:

Also... daaaamn that body tho

Yukina is secretly Tomo-chan.

Hikari_Hoshisora said:

And I just found this so cute

I SHIP IT!!!!111!!!!11!
lol
I mean yeah, sure he can be her next aniki or wtv, but but but they're so cute together!!! (●´∀`)ノ♥

And of course Gaijin-sama Suzuki-san is always awesome *points at sig* (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

can't wait for next week! :3

~~~~ Edit:
GD1551 said:
Darklight0303 said:

My guess is that kabaneris make up the hearts of colonies. Of course it's just a guess but it's hinted at since mumei for instance says she doesn't know what will happen if she succumbs to the disease or whatever it is.

You could be right. O____O

Calling it!!
Thug_GouMay 19, 2016 10:11 PM

May 19, 2016 9:10 PM

Sep 2014
Damn Yukina looking good!

Loved this episode, I'm really hoping this is two-cour.
May 19, 2016 9:11 PM

May 2016
Kzalca said:
So far so good?

Everything for them is so convenient. It`s either lazy writing or they`re just really lucky.
I have a THEORY though.

Also!

Good episode overall. I still have high hopes for this series. I just hope they tone down the plot convenience a little bit or make it hidden.
7/10

1) No, Kurusu's arm didn't healed fast. It only did if you assume they arrived at the station not so long after the battle where he got his arm cut (at episode 4). But they never stated how much time it taked to get there, and it can safely be assumed that it took them a couple of days, specially since is a train we're talkin about.

2) What Mumei had was not exactly a trauma. Just the fear of being weak that got to her head because her brother throws away anyone he sees as useless. Also, she was unconscious for a while, just some minutes of rest can calm a person down from unreasonable behavior.
May 19, 2016 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
sn3akyk1d said:
More inconsistency and stupidity in particular the heart bombs acting in ways that aren't consistent, the train bursting through the STEAL GATE that stopped the smoke monster but they broke through with no trouble and no momentum.

The average passenger train is about 130 tons, so it's not that outlandish. The big reinforced train in the show would likely weigh several times that.
May 19, 2016 9:22 PM

Apr 2015
HyperL said:
Kzalca said:
So far so good?

I have a THEORY though.

Also!

7/10

1) No, Kurusu's arm didn't healed fast. It only did if you assume they arrived at the station not so long after the battle where he got his arm cut (at episode 4). But they never stated how much time it taked to get there, and it can safely be assumed that it took them a couple of days, specially since is a train we're talkin about.

2) What Mumei had was not exactly a trauma. Just the fear of being weak that got to her head because her brother throws away anyone he sees as useless. Also, she was unconscious for a while, just some minutes of rest can calm a person down from unreasonable behavior.

Thanks for clarifying.
I still do have a lot of problems in this episode.

1.)Like that part when all the people on the train pushed it to the side. It just doesn`t seem possible. The train is made of METAL. It looks really heavy. I remember a lot of the passengers died in the last few episodes. Also they were going pretty fast.

2.) Why didn`t that fused kabane attack them when the train went in and rescued Mumei and Ikoma. I mean the train probably went slow. I`m surprised the weren`t attack by that huge thing. It probably took time to lift the rocks.

It just seems convenient to me.
KzalcaMay 19, 2016 9:29 PM
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2016

790 by wallus81 »»
Today, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

932 by wallus81 »»
Apr 20, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

524 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 1, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

367 by FedeMetal »»
Mar 30, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

616 by Garrett_Dark »»
Mar 10, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.