Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (93) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 8, 2016 11:38 AM

Mar 2015
Updated with episode 6.

It seems very short with only 3 WN chapters or less than 1 LN chapter

May 8, 2016 1:23 PM

May 2015
DarklordVor said:
DarkingDawning said:

Ah I see. Are there any other interesting questions? Sorry I don't know Japanese.

Probably some funny ones like:

Q: スバルにエミリアたんやラムちーみたいな呼び方つけると何になりますか?
Q: If Subaru nicknamed people like Emilia-tan or Ram-chi, what would you nicknamed him?

A: スバルきゅん、すばるん。
A: Subaru-kyun (a cute way to say kun) or Subarun.

Q:スッスススバル君は、どっどどど童貞ですか?
Q: Is Sussususubaru a v-v-v-irgin?

A: どどど童貞ちゃうわ!! (fun fact, this answer is actually from a viral song video to say "I'm not a virgin" in denial, which become a popular meme in Japan.)
A: I-I-I-I'm not a virgin!!

Q: アニメ化したら嬉しい?
Q: Would you be happy if this become an anime?

A: 死ぬかもしれない
A: I would probably be dead (hmm.... is he though? Maybe he's a demon)

Of course Subaru-kyun is a v-v-v-irgin! It's obvious!

Thanks btw!

Good one on the Rem red-herring, totally didn't expect that!
May 9, 2016 9:02 AM

Sep 2015
Jagd84 said:
Dante323 said:
The way I see it they will most likely end arc 2 with episode 10. That would leave 15 episodes for arc 3. Since arc 3 was rather long I doubt they can finish it within this time limit. So I expect them to end the story with the subjugation quest of the white whale. That's a rather nice place to end it especially considering that it ended with a great success. If they would want to adapt anything beyond that they would most likely have to change up the story. Oh well, i wouldn't mind all that much since that creepy witch-otaku was way too much persistent for my taste...

Because the White Whale isn't the main baddie of this arc (more like a Sub Boss lol, but good fight tho) and would be awkward to start a 2nd season from that since the story at point has been building up to first real confrontation with Witch Cult.

Arc 4 also begins with a time-skip which makes a perfect good an possible 2nd second season.

Given the current sales situation, I highly doubt that there will a season 2, so it's best if the anime can adapt beyond volume 6.
I hate nice girls.
If they so much as say hello, it stays on my mind.
If they return texts, my heart races.
The day one calls me, I know I'll look at my call history and grin.
But that's just them being nice.
People who are nice to me are also nice to everyone else.
I almost end up forgetting that.
If the truth is cruel , then lies must be kind.
That's why kindness is a lie.
I gave up on always expecting it,
always mistaking it,
and even hoping for it.
Someone who's' worked so hard at being alone doesn't fall for the
same trick twice.
I'm a veteran at this.
I’m the best when it comes to losing.
That's why I'll always hate nice girls.
May 9, 2016 1:06 PM
Sep 2013
Arrieta said:
Jagd84 said:

Because the White Whale isn't the main baddie of this arc (more like a Sub Boss lol, but good fight tho) and would be awkward to start a 2nd season from that since the story at point has been building up to first real confrontation with Witch Cult.

Arc 4 also begins with a time-skip which makes a perfect good an possible 2nd second season.

Given the current sales situation, I highly doubt that there will a season 2, so it's best if the anime can adapt beyond volume 6.

Are the sales figures really that bad?
May 9, 2016 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
PlotSeeker said:
Arrieta said:

They're not bad. But they're not outstanding to the point where they absolutely must make another season. But it's not flopping by any means so far.
May 9, 2016 1:20 PM

Mar 2016
PlotSeeker said:
Wouldn't say it's so bad but it could be better tbh. It looks like it sold around 100k copies in ~4 weeks.
ColdBreezeMay 9, 2016 1:43 PM
May 9, 2016 1:31 PM

Apr 2015
ColdBreeze said:
PlotSeeker said:
Wouldn't say it's so bad but it could be better tbh. It looks like it sold around 100k copies in ~5 weeks. (1st-5th ep.)

Actually it was 4 weeks. The sales for the fifth week will arrive this Wednesday I believe. :)

PlotSeeker said:

I don't know what he means by bad because they are by no means bad. Besides, it's the first adaptation and it's only at its start ( ~1/4 of airing time ). It's extremely rare for a LN adaptation to do boost the sales incredibly high if the general viewership hears from it the first time.

I think 100k in 4 weeks with the first volume being sold 25k can be seen as a success so far. It definitely does better than your average LN adaptation.
FappaMay 9, 2016 1:36 PM
May 9, 2016 1:42 PM

Nov 2011
I have question.

Which volume is the longest in terms of length so far? (as in word count)
May 9, 2016 1:43 PM

Mar 2016
Upps, my bad. I'll edit it.
May 9, 2016 1:59 PM

Apr 2015
Stark700 said:
I have question.

I think the 4th arc is the longest by far. After that the 3rd and 5th arc which have almost the same length. We still don't know about arc 6 and the potential other 5-6 arcs.
May 9, 2016 2:56 PM

Mar 2010
Stark700 said:
I have question.

This is kind of hard question to awnser because the light novel isn't the source but an adaptation of the web novel which has been edited and polished up. The WN doesn't go by volumes, but by arcs which the LN further breaks into volumes.

The current WN to LN conversion stands like this:

WN = LN
Arc 1 = Vol1
Arc 2 = Vol 2-3 (we are currently nearing the end of vol 2 in the anime.)
Arc 3 = Vol 4-8+ (speculated to end at vol 9)
Arc 4 = Has not been adapted yet.
Arc 5 = Same as above
Arc 6 = Same as above (current arc)

Arc 4 is longest length wise followed by Ar3 and Arc 5.
May 9, 2016 3:33 PM

Mar 2015
PlotSeeker said:
Arrieta said:

Not that bad for the LN, but not as good as KonoSuba that it will get a second season. (Considering that KonoSuba has 8 volumes on top ranking selling 5k+ each and Re:Zero at most have 3 volumes selling around 5k each.)

Not to mention that according to Amazon stalker, right now it's only sitting on 1191 pre-orders for BD & DVD for volume 1 (number is not exactly accurate, but estimation), but it's not that bad for an initial estimates.

DarklordVorMay 9, 2016 3:38 PM

May 9, 2016 3:42 PM

Mar 2015
Stark700 said:
I have question.

Let me pull the Re:Zero web novel info, these are based on the Japanese word count (hiragana/kanji/katakana)

Arc 1 is 149,002 words written on the span of 18 days. (volume 1)
Arc 2 is 432,675 words written on the span of 66 days. (volume 2-3)
Arc 3 is 1,073,963 words written on the span of 277 days. (volume 4-8+)
Arc 4 is 1,700,000 words written on the span of 514 days.

I don't have an info for arc 5... So I'll try update when I get more info.

Edit: The whole 430 chapters of the web novel is 4,768,996 words. So I think arc 5 is like 1.2m words.
DarklordVorMay 9, 2016 4:27 PM

May 9, 2016 4:16 PM

Apr 2015
DarklordVor said:

Not to mention that according to Amazon stalker, right now it's only sitting on 1191 pre-orders for BD & DVD for volume 1 (number is not exactly accurate, but estimation), but it's not that bad for an initial estimates.

I am rather careful about Amazon Stalker lists. They've screwed me over a lot of times. Amazon is a big site, no doubt, but it doesn’t account to most of anime sales by any stretch of the imagination. I heard that these number's credibility heavily depend on the anime, for some genre amazon has a huge influence but for some it's only one of many. I think in Re:Zero's case with Kadokawa it's latter. Considering that Amazon is only one retailer at the end of the day it is likely that these 1191 pre-ordered copies are one of several 1k numbers that add up to a good or even great total amount of sales.

There is also the fact that the anime will run until October so it has promotion while it airs and overall more promotion which means a longer time where sales are likely to be relatively high.

And between us

What also makes this strange to me is the high popularity in any kind of polls and the good amount of source material sales which completely goes against these numbers, hm.

Well who knows. Maybe it pulls a 10k out of nowhere ( a man still can dream, right? :D ).
FappaMay 9, 2016 4:28 PM
May 9, 2016 4:37 PM

Mar 2015
Fappa said:
DarklordVor said:

I am rather careful about Amazon Stalker lists. They've screwed me over a lot of times. Amazon is a big site, no doubt, but it doesn’t account to most of anime sales by any stretch of the imagination. I heard that these number's credibility heavily depend on the anime, for some genre amazon has a huge influence but for some it's only one of many. I think in Re:Zero's case with Kadokawa it's latter. Considering that Amazon is only one retailer at the end of the day it is likely that these 1191 pre-ordered copies are one of several 1k numbers that add up to a good or even great total amount of sales.

There is also the fact that the anime will run until October so it has promotion while it airs and overall more promotion which means a longer time where sales are likely to be relatively high.

And between us

What also makes this strange to me is the high popularity in any kind of polls and the good amount of source material sales which completely goes against these numbers, hm.

Well who knows. Maybe it pulls a 10k out of nowhere ( a man still can dream, right? :D ).

Indeed, the Amazon stalker is just a prediction with estimation. The number could be 40% lower than it should be or higher.

Like I said, for an initial estimation, it's pretty good. Though Kabaneri have a 3.5k pre-order estimation on its first volume... but Hero Academia have 1.2k so it's not that bad.

Most people are probably discouraged to buy the 9 BD sets because it's expensive, but if the show deemed itself to be worthy, then they'll start pre-ordering.

Mystery shows are hardly good for re-watch. Take Erased for example, the first set barely make it to 2k. Though it's probably because it's very expensive...

I hope that it will get to 10k too. There's still like 7 more weeks before volume 1 on sale. So that's like 7 episodes, probably Rem will add the sales~

May 9, 2016 5:14 PM

Sep 2015
PlotSeeker said:
Arrieta said:

Based on the current pre-order BD/DVD sales (5/9/2016), here are the predictions for the final sale numbers for Spring 2016 animes:

01 (10473pt) Macross Delta
01 (10473pt) Kouketsu no Kabaneri
03 (9193pt) JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
04 (4347pt) Bakuon!!
05 (4344pt) High School Fleet
06 (3384pt) Boku no Hero Academia
07 (3033pt) Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
08 (2953pt) Bungou Stray Dogs
09 (2950pt) SUPER LOVERS
10 (2771pt) Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
11 (2769pt) Flying Witch
12 (2371pt) Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear
13 (2034pt) Sansha Sanyo
14 (1860pt) Hakuouki: Otogisoushi
15 (1769pt) Joker Game

(Apparently the sales of the likes of Sakamoto and Tanaka-kun didn't even make the list because they're just so, so bad)

It usually takes at least 5000 to warrant a second season. A sale number just above 3000 is usually enough to recover the budget but almost never warrants a second season, unless the source material itself is super popular.

And actually, many people have predicted that sales number will actually go down once the anime makes its way to vol. 4-6 simply because the material is too dark. Japanese viewers today are already used to Gary Stu characters like Kirito and Tetsuya, and they can't seem to stomach dark material that they cannot connect with.

ArrietaMay 9, 2016 5:33 PM
I hate nice girls.
always mistaking it,
and even hoping for it.
same trick twice.
I'm a veteran at this.
May 9, 2016 5:31 PM

Apr 2015

this prediction made me very sad.
May 9, 2016 5:40 PM

Sep 2015
Cmterio said:

Why not go buy a couple of BDs (I know they are quite a ripoff, but the fact remains that disk sales, no matter how outdated they seem to be outside of Japan, still remains as the primary mean of profit for most anime studios)? If not, at least buy a couple of volumes of LNs to somehow show your support.
I hate nice girls.
always mistaking it,
and even hoping for it.
same trick twice.
I'm a veteran at this.
May 9, 2016 5:58 PM

Apr 2015
Arrieta said:
Cmterio said:

Why not go buy a couple of BDs (I know they are quite a ripoff, but the fact remains that disk sales, no matter how outdated they seem to be outside of Japan, still remains as the primary mean of profit for most anime studios)? If not, at least buy a couple of volumes of LNs to somehow show your support.

my country is in a political hurricane also the dollars are so high to buy that i cant afford it.

The only way i can help is buying some crunch subscribse and some LN when they translated to ENG
May 11, 2016 9:36 AM
Jan 2011
I just thought of a place where they could end it. Although I know that they won't. The end of the 2nd loop of the 2nd round (?) of the 3rd arc. They should then just let him stay dead and it would make for a heroic sacrifice ending.
May 11, 2016 10:08 AM

Mar 2010
Arrieta said:
PlotSeeker said:

Based on the current pre-order BD/DVD sales (5/9/2016), here are the predictions for the final sale numbers for Spring 2016 animes:

01 (10473pt) Macross Delta
01 (10473pt) Kouketsu no Kabaneri
03 (9193pt) JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
04 (4347pt) Bakuon!!
05 (4344pt) High School Fleet
06 (3384pt) Boku no Hero Academia
07 (3033pt) Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
08 (2953pt) Bungou Stray Dogs
09 (2950pt) SUPER LOVERS
10 (2771pt) Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
11 (2769pt) Flying Witch
12 (2371pt) Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear
13 (2034pt) Sansha Sanyo
14 (1860pt) Hakuouki: Otogisoushi
15 (1769pt) Joker Game

(Apparently the sales of the likes of Sakamoto and Tanaka-kun didn't even make the list because they're just so, so bad)

It usually takes at least 5000 to warrant a second season. A sale number just above 3000 is usually enough to recover the budget but almost never warrants a second season, unless the source material itself is super popular.

And actually, many people have predicted that sales number will actually go down once the anime makes its way to vol. 4-6 simply because the material is too dark. Japanese viewers today are already used to Gary Stu characters like Kirito and Tetsuya, and they can't seem to stomach dark material that they cannot connect with.

Iron_MawMay 11, 2016 10:38 AM
May 11, 2016 10:15 AM
Sep 2012
I really hope that they adapt up to volume 9 since it wouldn't feel quite right otherwise. Stopping at Volume 6 is going to be a kick in the face since

To think that'd we'd be so pressed for time even when we're cutting out the OP or the ED each episode. We're actually get 1.5-2 extra episodes just because of that...
May 11, 2016 10:20 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:

Re:Zero actually ranking pretty well so far. It's not Konosuba level success, but it is improving overtime.

Agreed. Also, Re:Zero has the advantage of being a 2-cour show. Where a show like KonoSuba surpasses Re:Zero in sales by a bit, Re:Zero can easily get that back by the fact that it has double the length of advertising.

We should see it as "short and powerful" and "long but consistent" and Re:Zero simply is the latter :).
May 11, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
Sarnik said:
I really hope that they adapt up to volume 9 since it wouldn't feel quite right otherwise. Stopping at Volume 6 is going to be a kick in the face since

To think that'd we'd be so pressed for time even when we're cutting out the OP or the ED each episode. We're actually get 1.5-2 extra episodes just because of that...

I'm on the same page as you there. Out of the 5-6 volumes that arc has there are some that can totally be shorten down a bit.

If they follow the usual "4 episode per volume" pace arc 3 would take about 20-24 episodes to adapt. Now the thing is that now every volume necessarily needs its 4 episodes to be adapted properly. Some are fine with 3 or even 2 if cleverly done but some really need their 4. I'd say out of all the volumes, 2-3 need their 4 episodes in any case. That would leave them with a lot of different options. And yeah like you said the sacrificing of the OP & ED time may seem small at first but if it adds up then it's easily 2 episodes worth of content more. If we compare your usual anime episode with the one that Re:Zero does then you could say that it's a 26 episode show but with the content of 28 episodes.
May 11, 2016 10:16 PM
Jul 2015
*6,930 *87,567 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
*6,859 *63,067 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.2
*6,762 *52,479 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.3
*5,579 *41,425 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.4
*5,045 *35,789 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.5
*4,583 *28,438 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.6
*4,251 *28,700 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.7

It's very good, I'm so happy
http://myanimelist.net/news/45985614

May 11, 2016 11:46 PM

Mar 2010
And just when I speak of pulling a Konosuba then this happens. lol

Much better then I expected. Hope it keeps up!
Iron_MawMay 12, 2016 12:04 AM
May 12, 2016 3:10 AM

Apr 2015
machixmachi said:

Jagd84 said:

Oh my god...I mean I did expect volume 4 to maybe rank to but I didn't expect a jump from volume 1-3 to volume 1-7 with 8 almost ranking too.

What do you think caused this? The brutal ending scene in episode 5? ( since this is the week after episode 5 )

I'm so glad that it sells that well, holy damn.
May 12, 2016 5:55 AM
Jul 2015
Fappa said:
machixmachi said:

Jagd84 said:

Oh my god...I mean I did expect volume 4 to maybe rank to but I didn't expect a jump from volume 1-3 to volume 1-7 with 8 almost ranking too.

What do you think caused this? The brutal ending scene in episode 5? ( since this is the week after episode 5 )

I'm so glad that it sells that well, holy damn.

Yep. Can't wait to see the week after episode 7 :D

May 12, 2016 11:12 AM

Mar 2015
machixmachi said:

Whoa... they just pulled a similar level of KonoSuba there. It's beyond my expectation. But that cumulative for volume 5-7 is still bad. They need to have more boost there since lots of people dropped it. After all we're talking about arc 3.

I mean, we're talking about 3x number of people dropped comparing the first volume and 8th volume. Well of course the other factor is that you can access freely the web novel at anytime you want.

Now the question is, how much will volume 9 sells on its first week after this anime finished airing?

May 15, 2016 11:48 AM

Mar 2015
Updated with episode 7. Kek, Subaru will

I really love when they used the same exact line from the sources

「俺が! お前らを! ――大好きだってことをだよ!」

That is exactly the line Subaru said in the end of the episode 7. Or in the English version "I really do love you guys!" or whatever it is Crunchyroll or Horriblesubs translate it.

It's also funny how they used the title from chapter 29, yet finished adapting to chapter 28 lol.

May 15, 2016 11:53 AM

Apr 2015
DarklordVor said:
Updated with episode 7. Kek, Subaru will

I really love when they used the same exact line from the sources

「俺が! お前らを! ――大好きだってことをだよ!」

That is exactly the line Subaru said in the end of the episode 7. Or in the English version "I really do love you guys!" or whatever it is Crunchyroll or Horriblesubs translate it.

It's also funny how they used the title from chapter 29, yet finished adapting to chapter 28 lol.

Oh the title. So they will adapt this scene? Alright gotta prepare some tissues.

All in all I'm blown away by the absolutely faithful and gorgeous adaptation. Simply wow.
May 15, 2016 10:07 PM

Mar 2010
BTW, the BDs have made into the top 100s on the stalker ranking after this episode!
May 16, 2016 3:20 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:
BTW, the BDs have made into the top 100s on the stalker ranking after this episode!
Really?

I'm not too familiar with the stalker rankings, is this considered good? :o
May 16, 2016 3:28 AM

Mar 2016
Just imagine they announce a second season right after eisode 25 .. I have a dream.

But I guess SG;0 is the next project.
May 16, 2016 3:44 AM

Apr 2015
ColdBreeze said:
Just imagine they announce a second season right after eisode 25 .. I have a dream.

But I guess SG;0 is the next project.

We would have to wait at least a year until enough Volumes of the light novel get released to do another 2 cour season.

But yes it's SG;0 after this. But hey it seems like White Fox is successful in making this one of their flagship series.
May 16, 2016 10:17 AM

Mar 2010
Fappa said:
Jagd84 said:
Really?

I'm not too familiar with the stalker rankings, is this considered good? :o

Yes most definitely since they are tied to pre-orders and give a good barometer on well something will sell.
May 16, 2016 10:41 AM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:

Yes most definitely since they are tied to pre-orders and give a good barometer on well something will sell.

Oh I'm well aware of that but I don't really know what is considered good or bad ranking wise. Is suddenly being within the top 100 a really good thing?

Last time I heard something about ~3k points which was a week or two ago :o.
May 16, 2016 12:49 PM

Mar 2010
Oh, sorry about that, but yeah it is.

Previously Re:Zero hung around 300-400 range and sometimes slipping into 700-800 rankings. However it has been steady moving up.
May 16, 2016 1:10 PM

Apr 2015
Jagd84 said:
Oh, sorry about that, but yeah it is.

Previously Re:Zero hung around 300-400 range and sometimes slipping into 700-800 rankings. However it has been steady moving up.

No problem! Oh wow! I mean, I expected episode 7 to do somewhat of an "explosion" in popularity and probably sales but not like that O.o

Guess I can erase this painful thought of it being merely "okay" with BD preorders for now :D

Thanks a lot!
May 17, 2016 1:53 PM

Sep 2015
Spoilers for arc2 and 3

So that means* that this is all getting animated. Can't wait!

*I hope
HSVfan21May 18, 2016 7:20 AM
May 17, 2016 3:48 PM

Mar 2015
HSVfan21 said:
Spoilers for arc2 and 3

So that means that this is all getting animated. Can't wait!

Umm... I don't want to be that guy and destroy your hype. But a MAD video is a Japanese fan-made video that have a song in it. Much like this one as referred in the title and the video content.

Nobody can say with a guarantee that they will adapt the whole third arc. As none of us are from White Fox Studio. Though fans have speculated that they will do that.

But I must say, this is a very very good MAD video. Especially to me. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

That last 6 seconds though....

Remu-tte, dare no koto?

Torimodosu

Remu, kanarazu omae o

ore wa torimodoshite miseru

I'm not gonna walk away

Ushinawa rete shimatta hibi o

Kimi to aruita jikan o

Kimi to aruite iku jikan o

もう一度、この手に手繰り寄せてみせるから

Lay down, try not to cry, cry a lot. This fan have a good taste in best girl by showing so much of her scenes and saving this words for last.
DarklordVorMay 17, 2016 3:51 PM

May 17, 2016 3:57 PM

Apr 2015
As soon as I saw that bastard
I clenched my fist because of pure hatred >.<
May 17, 2016 5:58 PM

May 2015
Wow that MAD video is pretty good. Though I can see the Youtube uploader stole it from someone since it's only in 360p. There's no way a good video like that is made on 360p.

Now if only I understand a thing I see in that video... waiting a week every week with a chance of fucking tennis delay is suffering.
May 18, 2016 7:27 AM

Sep 2015
@DarkingDawning
I thought so too. But I couldn't find the original.
May 18, 2016 8:41 AM
Jan 2011
Nice video! It looks like they used some pics from the 8th LN in there.
Ai koso subete na no desu!
I wonder what the official transcription of his name is.
The star Betelgeuse has a 'B' yet ペテルギウス uses 'P' so it should be Petergius/Petelgeuse or maybe the author did a mistake somewhere?
May 18, 2016 5:44 PM

Mar 2010
Dante323 said:
Nice video! It looks like they used some pics from the 8th LN in there.
Ai koso subete na no desu!
I wonder what the official transcription of his name is.
The star Betelgeuse has a 'B' yet ペテルギウス uses 'P' so it should be Petergius/Petelgeuse or maybe the author did a mistake somewhere?

Perhaps it's just direct conversion issue, but I'm not familiar with Japanese enough to say.
May 18, 2016 5:58 PM

Mar 2015
@Darkingdawning @HSVfan21

A quick search on nico found me the original video link.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28549334

@Dante323

As we know that a lot of the character names are based on star names (Rigel, Spica, Regulus, Capella, etc etc) we can assume that it should be Betelgeuse but mistakenly written as Petelgeuse.

May 18, 2016 10:19 PM

Mar 2010
You wonder if the cancellation does happen I wonder how it will effect the sales rank.
May 19, 2016 10:33 AM

Sep 2015
@DarklordVor
Thanks for the link. I only searched on Youtube.
HSVfan21May 19, 2016 10:43 AM
May 22, 2016 12:00 PM

Mar 2015
Whew, updated.

Episode 8 ends on chapter 35 of WN or volume 3 chapter 2 of LN.

Seems like the same pacing with episode 4 of the LN adaptation pacing.

Episode 4 ends on chapter 13 of WN or volume 2 chapter 2 of LN.

I wonder if episode 9 will slow down like episode 5 did.

Pages (93) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

66 by JP88 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2016

723 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

698 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 15, 2016

1093 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

526 by AnimatedAddict »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.