Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 7, 2016 6:26 AM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
This anime's cringy as hell, but this episode was somewhat decent I guess. I can adjust to the poor writing as long as it can make me laugh like Mayoiga.

3/5

I thought the same while watching this anime. It heads into the same way as Mayoiga. Both take the top spots for the comedy of the season. :D
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 7, 2016 7:30 AM

Sep 2015
JPthugnificent said:
Even if you pulverize the nuclear missile to its atomic level, there's still tons of Uranium and/or Plutonium that are highly reactive floating around... so maybe no explosion but there should still be the radiation...

Well only when fission and fusion release deadly radiation. You can touch natural uranium without problem, just watch your hand later. Inhaling uranium dust a little bit dangerous, same as you inhale coal dust is dangerous over long period of time.
May 7, 2016 7:33 AM

Sep 2015
AnimeFan500 said:
whoa eiji got help YAY

Anti-Nuke Order OMG

The little girl has the order to stop a nuke which they didn't tell what kind, so its not a specific "anti-nuke" order.
May 7, 2016 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
Okay. Let me make something very, very clear. It's a fucking NUKE. Who needs the exact location when LITERALLY EVERYTHING will burn to ash within a 3 kilometer radius!? Just blow the damned place up and you're pretty much done for the day. If he isn't there, well, too bad. You're sure to have a few more nukes. In fact, just nuke the whole of Japan, why don't you? Honor the Enola Gay, you UN bastards.

And bullshit on that retreat order! Like hell you can outrun a missile launched at hundreds of miles an hour at that speed! If you knew the nuke was being launched and was after only Eiji, why didn't you clear the fuck out minutes ago!? Oh, but no, you just had to make the order JUST AS THE DAMNED MISSILE WAS LAUNCHED. I'm surprised these soldiers haven't quit their jobs yet.

>"There's a nuke coming! Evacuate!"
Oh yeah, lemme just clear out of that 3km blast range in, like, 5 minutes. I'm sure I'll make it, lol.

>"I'm sorry. ... Right now, that's all I can say"
Yeah, bro. Sorry for ruining the lives of millions and the possibility of world peace but let me live because my imoto. Ignore the fact that I'm a complete asshole and sympathize with the fact that I have an imoto, lol.

PFFFF WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. OMG, I CAN'T. DID THAT ROCK THING JUST HOLD THAT MISSILE RUNNING STILL AT A PRECISE VELOCITY AND JUST HAPPENED NOT TO BLOW UP AT ITS FACE!? OH GOD, THIS IS RICH. I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE. HOLY SHIT, MY SIDES, DUDE. I'M FUCKING DYING OVER HERE.

And whop-de-fucking-doo, one of the Ten just happened to have the ability to neutralize a fucking nuke at the right fucking time.

>"Ten years"
I'm sorry, are you telling me that all of humanity have been butthurt for 10 years and still hate him just because??? It's like Eiji is H3H3, and the rest of humanity is the fucking "HISS" cult.

AND, WELL, A SECOND NUKE. God damn, if the first one didn't work, why should the second one? UN, god damn. You're up against an organization centered around a FUCKING TEENAGER and you seriously have NOTHING ELSE!? You know, here's a great tip, UN, on what you should do next. Paul Rudd, if you please.

If they've been fighting off Orders for years, I'm sure as hell they have an Anti-Order group somewhere. I mean, there's an Anti-Ajin Org. There's an Anti-Ghoul Org. Why isn't there an Anti-Order group!? Is African G-String seriously all you have!?

AND FINALLY, AN ORDER WHO CAN NEUTRALIZE NUKES. OH WOW. THAT'S JUST FUCKING FANTASTIC.

I swear I watch this for the laughs but I can feel my IQ slowly dropping the more I watch this piece of shit.

heiqi1hu said:
Anime needs to be like this.

That is the last thing the world needs right now, friend.
MagicalMahouMay 7, 2016 11:38 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2016 2:39 PM

Mar 2014
YukinoAsakura said:
Anime of the Year keeps getting better and better.
Can't wait to see how the rest of the OVA gets extended with all this CGI quality.

Comedy of the season. We are all witnesses of its greatness.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 7, 2016 2:45 PM

Feb 2014
:( i was hoping they would steal those nukes
May 7, 2016 6:02 PM

Feb 2013
valvravetruth said:
JPthugnificent said:
Even if you pulverize the nuclear missile to its atomic level, there's still tons of Uranium and/or Plutonium that are highly reactive floating around... so maybe no explosion but there should still be the radiation...

Well only when fission and fusion release deadly radiation. You can touch natural uranium without problem, just watch your hand later. Inhaling uranium dust a little bit dangerous, same as you inhale coal dust is dangerous over long period of time.

I know that Uranium is the largest atom that is stable, but the ones they use in nukes, Uranium-235 and the Plutoniums do give out radiation as they naturally decay. Ofc not as deadly when fusion/fission happens, but I think that much amount of Uranium/Plutonium at one place should give out some amount that is bad for one's body. But hey, maybe you're right.
May 7, 2016 9:16 PM

Apr 2013
I guess I overestimated his order, I assumed he was going to stop that nuke easily but that wasn't the case.
May 7, 2016 10:55 PM

Mar 2016
This is pretty good , it's getting better .. I just hope that nuke's order girl doesn't turn out to be another psycho bi***
Seunghoon my sunflower
May 8, 2016 2:38 AM

Mar 2009
Bouncy bewbs, nipples, BANKAI, funny Moments and Intense Moments. Gud eposide, good series so far.
May 8, 2016 7:34 AM
Apr 2011
This anime is cheesier than a zerg 6 pool but it really isn't terrible. Then again, I don't really think anything is terrible except glasslip
May 8, 2016 8:43 AM

Jan 2015
That was a splendid episode and the girl that our resurrection girl saved is the true prize??? Huh didn't see that coming !
May 8, 2016 11:27 AM

Jan 2015
even if the nuke is destroyed there is still nuclear active materials in it , so fallout
May 8, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
Eiji's order is powerful, but it looks like a power without limit. Anyway, the end was intense and Rin came to help him :) Good episode
May 8, 2016 4:39 PM

Jul 2015
What the heck kind of power is that crap. Why would ANYONE have an anti-nuke power, that is the biggest pile of crap I have seen in a show. I hope to god they give a very dang good explanation for why anyone would wish for that. They better give me something. This anime is crap but I didn't think they'ed go that far.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 8, 2016 5:32 PM

Dec 2014
When did Orochimaru became a double agent?
May 8, 2016 10:00 PM

Aug 2013
Holmes15 said:
I guess I overestimated his order, I assumed he was going to stop that nuke easily but that wasn't the case.

I'm pretty sure that Daisy limited it to like 1/10000th of its full power back in episode 1 or 2...
May 9, 2016 12:48 AM
Apr 2016
Nigami_Shin said:
it's hard to believe that this is from the same author who wrote mirai nikki. the characters, story, music, voice acting, almost everything sucks and feels completely out of place.
maybe it's just a very bad adaption from good source....

As adaptation it's surprisingly good. The issue is that the source material isn't good to being with.
redgrave_zeroMay 9, 2016 12:57 AM
May 9, 2016 3:20 AM
Mar 2012
Are they going to fix the hostage threat?
Waiting for bunny baby.
Many Orders cooperating was cool.
I understood the Jazz.
May 9, 2016 3:40 AM

Nov 2012
All hail Eiji-sama. He's not just could Order people but also familiar, air, and even gravitational. To support His Highness more let's add Anti-Nuke Order. Hmm, perfect.
May 9, 2016 5:25 AM

Jan 2013
"We have nukes"
"Well we have the nuke neutralizer girl bwhahahaha"
This show's writing I swear...

Reminds me of that Toy Story quote.

"You can't touch me! I brought my attack dog with a built in force field!"
"Well I have a dinosaur that EATS force field dogs!"
May 9, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2016
I think the anti-Nuke Order girl's power isn't actually a straight forward nuke repellant. It's something that can neutralize nuke , I don't think it's that specific of a power it just happens to work on nukes.

This show uses a lot of convenient powers sometimes a little too much. There a lot of holes in Eiji powers currently assuming thats because he doesn't have full power,either way I still like the show.

The pregnancy is weird AF, I don't understand it but hopefully it's not some dumb ploy by the leader of the 10 hands to get even more leverage over Eiji. I mean they have sena held hostage more or less currently.

I wonder if this is going to turn into a pseudo-harem being Eiji has the power to do so. He's already got Rin, now that Kagekiyo chick might side with him after he saved all those people. Not to mention he has a baby coming haha.

I wonder what that guy, who can fly, is going to do now that he has been released from the order constraints.
Maverick-samaMay 9, 2016 8:53 AM
May 9, 2016 8:47 AM

Jul 2015
Maverick-sama said:
I think the anti-Nuke Order girl's power isn't actually a straight forward nuke repellant. It's something that can neutralize nuke , I don't think it's that specific of a power it just happens to work on nukes....

I think her power can be exactly a "nuke repellant" and its not just a convenient thing to set plot.
As you knew japan is the only country in the world that was struck by a nuke, and maybe the grandmother of that little girl had died in WW2 with that nuke and that lead to some problems for her family and she made wish to stop the nukes. So its not impossible for her wish to be a anti nuke.
May 9, 2016 8:55 AM

Jan 2016
John_Max said:
Maverick-sama said:
I think the anti-Nuke Order girl's power isn't actually a straight forward nuke repellant. It's something that can neutralize nuke , I don't think it's that specific of a power it just happens to work on nukes....

I think her power can be exactly a "nuke repellant" and its not just a convenient thing to set plot.
As you knew japan is the only country in the world that was struck by a nuke, and maybe the grandmother of that little girl had died in WW2 with that nuke and that lead to some problems for her family and she made wish to stop the nukes. So its not impossible for her wish to be a anti nuke.

No its not at all, I was just thinking maybe it's something else. Not a direct "Anti-Nuke" power. You could be dead on the money.
May 9, 2016 3:30 PM

Jun 2009
I'm not sure if it is good or bad that this season we have JoJo part 4 and not part 5. It would've been funny to see two series at once with the amazing abilities of zippers creation.

But seriously, how the hell can a person with such OP power be so weak and stupid? The missile was in his domain, he could've just turn it around and direct it into space, or just turn off the engines, or stop the explosion altogether...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
May 10, 2016 5:00 AM

Jul 2014
The only thing I can say...

I love the Opening.
May 10, 2016 5:28 AM
Nov 2015
It's 4/5. I liked it. But the funny thing is Eiji wondering why people hate him that much lol.

I think his power imporved a little. Someone can explain the voice he heard when trying to stop the 2nd missile. Those 2 hands weren't normal at all.
The 10th hand don't need hands to open teleport (We've seen it after he joined Hiragi, there was no hand)
May 10, 2016 11:06 AM

Jun 2013
Definitely the best episode so far
May 10, 2016 11:55 AM

Feb 2016
yea eiji rescuing everyone so that it looks like he kind of atones for his 'crime in the past' - undeniable fanservice here and there. that rabbit being still pregnant. some undescribable creepy shit happening towards the end. that sums it up.
May 11, 2016 2:36 AM

Apr 2016
I don't like a single thing about this episode. Everything was way too fast and really badly written. I feel like I'm parroting other's but...this series really is just a huge mess. It's not like it's unbearably bad though, maybe I'll stick around to see how this train wrecks.

2/5
"It chooses one who uses the power of God created by man, one who is able to arrive at one truth!"
May 11, 2016 5:50 AM

Sep 2014
I can't even make sense of what's going on in this show.
May 11, 2016 10:26 AM

Oct 2013
The unbearable soundtrack and ridiculous character interactions just completely force me to drop this. Holy shit it's so bad.
May 11, 2016 1:22 PM

Feb 2015
i still think it's very stupid LOL. what happened to the baby btw ? xD
but overall it was an enjoyable episode. at least i can enjoy it despite being stupid imo. the action at the ending was really good imo. i like it. but still in the end i wonder what happened to the baby ? xD pretty nice trick right there in the ending btw xD
May 11, 2016 9:51 PM

Nov 2015
I wonder what was that little girl's wish to get the ability of neutralizing nukes

May 12, 2016 12:35 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! Kagekiyo is much younger than Rin but already wears g-string! haha Rin's insecure!
Benkei badass pulverizes matter up to atomic level!
Hiiragi still the sly leader of them all...
damn nurse didn't even consider stabbing Eiji!
Ayahito double agent also has cool zipper teleport powers!
Now, Dazaifu group also obtained an Order user that could neutralize nukes..damn! what's next? mind controll or future teller esper?
3/5.

May 12, 2016 7:50 AM
Oct 2010
So someone tell me now, why can't regeneration girl cure his sister's disease? That shit was bothering me since episode 1. Even if she can't cure it, she can certainly reverse any damage it causes allowing her to function and getting healed every few weeks or so. Am I missing something here?
May 12, 2016 10:07 PM
Dec 2012
brain.exe has stopped working.
May 14, 2016 1:59 AM
Jan 2012
GD1551 said:
So someone tell me now, why can't regeneration girl cure his sister's disease? That shit was bothering me since episode 1. Even if she can't cure it, she can certainly reverse any damage it causes allowing her to function and getting healed every few weeks or so. Am I missing something here?

The plot is mouldy swiss cheese. If you pick the mold out of it, it's kind of tasty. The problem is that buying it by the pound would require a few more houses, it's that thin.

I wish I could tell you that it gets better later on...
May 14, 2016 5:07 AM

Jun 2013
Hmmm, the show's all over the place now. When I first watched it, I really liked it but now I'm not sure. I'm hoping the next episode will be better.

Honestly, Eiji's speeches are fucking cheesy, his seiyuu is doing a wonderful job but his "happy-go-lucky" slash "look-at-the-positive-side-of-things" dialogue are fucking stupid. You wished for the destruction of the world, hence killing thousands probably millions of people. Why is he so fucking surprised that there are people who hate him? Don't be so fucking dense, you fucking idiot.
臭い-
May 16, 2016 4:19 PM

Feb 2013
Ha! Rin turned into a rock. She really is dumb.
I was expecting a baby this episode...
May 19, 2016 12:33 PM

May 2013
PaleBlue said:
Holmes15 said:

I'm pretty sure that Daisy limited it to like 1/10000th of its full power back in episode 1 or 2...

Ability to control 1/10000th of the whole world is stil pretty massive compared to some nuke.

Also I got the impression, that author doesn't really know, how nuke works.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
May 19, 2016 3:55 PM

Aug 2013
jakkubus said:
PaleBlue said:

Ability to control 1/10000th of the whole world is stil pretty massive compared to some nuke.

Also I got the impression, that author doesn't really know, how nuke works.

I don't think they meant that he can control that much of the world (although that may also be the case), but that the potency of his ability to order things was reduced that much.
May 20, 2016 12:40 PM

Sep 2013
Good stuff, Eiji has his resolve on point on won't go on useless moral and crybaby mode for multiple ep cause people hate him.
That nuke was intense XD
May 22, 2016 10:47 PM

Nov 2015
This episode felt like too many things were put in and was rushed.
I still cant believe that girl got pregnant.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2016 8:47 PM

Aug 2014
Eiji is beyond stupid...like why wouldn't people hate you?
Dec 2, 2016 1:53 PM
Apr 2016
Why is the G-sting girl referring to herself with "boku"?
Jan 29, 2017 4:52 PM

May 2012
Very impressive development I must say! I just love how everything is falling together, I do really wonder what will happen with the pregnant Iyo :p

Well this sure was an intense episode, looking forward to see what's next!
Mar 4, 2017 8:40 PM

Dec 2016
Yay Eiji is finally meeting people who will help him! I'm very intrigued to see how this entire story is going to end in the next six episodes!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Dec 2010
Meh episode. A lot of things happened but where is my comedy gold? Only G-string and "Anybody that says complicated things is my enemy" line was great.

Other than that it was pretty boring. Eiji is retarded - "do they really hate me this much?".

Not even comenting the stabbing scene. He got stabbed clearly in his back but he is not having any damage. I bet this would hurt like a motherfu**cker...
Dec 2, 2019 4:33 PM

Aug 2017
The power to "neutralize nukes"!! Convenient powers everywhere. Why did she wish to get that kind of power? lmao. I could barely even understand what was going on here.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.