Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 30, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That new guy is weird imo.

Looks like Noriko has a new mission for them. I find it rather funny at how she invites the others to give them some motivation. And I really hope this show gets more serious soon. The masochist guy is just....hard to watch.

Stark700Apr 30, 2016 8:58 AM
Apr 30, 2016 8:54 AM

Nov 2007
Did it kind of show that the little girl in the memory = that mysterious girl (like I mentioned in ep.1)?

That guy who likes to feel pain likes certain pain. Others feels creep on him. Heavy tension between that guy who was chubby when young and the megane girl. The childhood girl is annoyed about KajiKaji's character interested in other people (or rather jealous). That guy who likes to feel pain actually came to school! Fushigi girl wants to make friends? She seems to want to make the mood more peaceful and exchange how to contact each other.

New mission = doing "oogui" challenge together, and later living together like field trip. KajiKaji's character wanting that mysterious girl involved, too. She explained more info. about Kizuna System and the group involved: Kizuna no Kai (Kizuna Association). Wow, so-called "counselor" is creepy. She created another Kiznaiver group (consists of two guys bullied Kajikaji's character)??

It seems like this anime likes Shiritori...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 30, 2016 8:58 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
More of a slower paced episode. I guess it was obvious that Hisomu's a masochist, lol. Seems like Tenga's gonna try to Agata like Chidori.

3/5
Apr 30, 2016 8:59 AM

Mar 2015
The masochist guy is the best character of the anime.

Hoping for a more serious episode, but it's good so far.
Apr 30, 2016 9:02 AM

Jun 2015
I lost my shit when the counselor just pulled out an actual gun and shot the machine.
Fucking Trigger.
Apr 30, 2016 9:13 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
MozillaFennekin said:
I lost my shit when the counselor just pulled out an actual gun and shot the machine.
Fucking Trigger.
I know right lol

And Masochist-kun just keeps on making me laugh my ass off xD
Apr 30, 2016 9:15 AM

Sep 2008
Tenga x Chidori! I totally ship it! *.*
Apr 30, 2016 9:17 AM

Jan 2012
I'm actually dreading when we finally get the entire flashback between Katsuhira and Noriko. I have zero interest in it and it's just gonna be a total drag. Poor best-girl Chidori's got no chance either. :( Not with who she wants anyway, but several pairings were teased at the end there. Seems the bullies the hot, crazy woman captured are also kiznaivers now...
Apr 30, 2016 9:19 AM

Jan 2015
I'm pretty much want to know about Honoka more than before.
And Yuta's "popularity" just falling the minute Yoshiharu enter the classroom. LOL
Finally Kacchon using his "logic" for the first time by talking and exchange e-mail address with Sonozaki.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 30, 2016 9:30 AM

Mar 2016
Wait is Kacchon interested in Sonozaki? It's quite hard to understand what's going on in his mind with that permanent poker face.
Each episode makes me like Tenga more. I'm also starting to like Niiyama, at first I thought she'd be annoying but she's not too bad.

3/5
Apr 30, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2015
Nice episode.
The visuals were greater than usual.

MozillaFennekin said:
Fucking Trigger.

LOL Ikr! That was the best part of the episode
Apr 30, 2016 9:40 AM

Oct 2012
The Tenga x Chidori ship is sailing and I hope it's never going to sink.
Niko always makes me so happy, I usually dislike generic characters such as her but she's just so adoreable.
I'm pumped for the next episode, I wonder what they are going to do at that camp.

Petersheikah said:
Wait is Kacchon interested in Sonozaki? It's quite hard to understand what's going on in his mind with that permanent poker face.
Each episode makes me like Tenga more. I'm also starting to like Niiyama, at first I thought she'd be annoying but she's not too bad.

3/5

I feel like Kacchon is too pure to actually be romantically interested in a girl.
Apr 30, 2016 9:57 AM

Dec 2014
Found the episode really funny.
The Masochist guy is really fun to watch xD
Poor Chidori is so jealous

Didn't expect the woman to pull out a real gun and shoot the machine, Totally unexpected.

That Shiritori game with Sonozaki's nonchalant replies was so funny XD

Nico going on about the 'Dark Side of Society' made me chuckle.

Though I'm interested in what they're planning on doing in this camp, Ending seemed a little serious.
Apr 30, 2016 9:59 AM

Nov 2015
I knew the new guy was some machochist. But it is quite fun to see his dynamic with the rest, especially Yuta.
Sonozaki and Katsuhira are really cute together, and Chidori and Tenga seem to hit it off just fine.
Trigger are very ambitious with this anime and I would like them to get serious soon... I mean the very next ep!
Apr 30, 2016 10:03 AM

Mar 2016
I like that new masochistic guy... he's funny :D

It was really surprising when that woman pulled out a real gun, who the hell was she?
Apr 30, 2016 10:04 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tenga x Chidori pls. That's an insane ship <3

1. Nico
2. Tenga
3. Hisomu
4. Katsuhira
5. Chidori
6. Yuta
7. that bitchy girl
Apr 30, 2016 10:08 AM

Jan 2016
Chidori is fudging annoying like we get it bitch, you're thrisy af for Kacchon.

Leave him alone, damn! KATSUHIRA X SONOZAKI! OTP
Apr 30, 2016 10:09 AM
Dec 2014
Yeah I'm sorry, But not even the art can save this anime its really Boring and the characters feel hollow as hell dropping this show .
Apr 30, 2016 10:09 AM
Jun 2015
Show is pretty good. Tenga is By far the best. That butt attack was great in episode 1.
Apr 30, 2016 10:11 AM

Dec 2012
Hisomu is my favorite lmao
This show is growing in my eyes by each episode,despite the bad impression I had at first. Hopefully they maintain this pace.
I didn't expect to fall for the types I usually dislike,but Maki and Nico are easily best girls now.
Chidori still annoys me with her childhood crush but if the Chidori x Tenga is sailing,she'll be more likable.
Apr 30, 2016 10:13 AM

Jan 2016
Tenga needs to bang chidori so she can shut up for once
Apr 30, 2016 10:23 AM

Jun 2014
I really can't understand what the MC is thinking andTenga seems like a really nice guy each ep i start to admire him more and more plus Tenga x Chidori ship is sailing yay!!!!

Do you think Chidori has a change with...Kouchou(MC)...or whatever his name is...:D
Apr 30, 2016 10:24 AM

Nov 2014
THIS EPISODE WAS AWESOME, thanks based Trigger. I freaking adore these characters!

I don't really get chidori. I don't mind tenga x chidori but if it's only out of spite for kacchon trying get to know the other girl, then that's just pitiful and sad. if you like kacchon then do something conductive to it! I also don't want tenga to take advantage of chidori who is in torment, I want tenga to be better than that.
Apr 30, 2016 10:27 AM

Dec 2015
Is this supposed to be a slice of life anime? I was expecting more of something alone the lines like a thriller, suspense, maybe action, mystery. Not that there is anything wrong with SoL anime, but I was just expecting something different. Maybe I should change my expectations, so I won't be disappointed?

Anyways it was an average episode 3/5 for me. Are these people really that stupid though. They always hit each other and hurt one another then apologize for it. If I was part of that experiment, I would tell that Chidori chick to cut it the fuck out and chill out. Like who wants to get hurt all the time cause she can't keep her cool and always has to fucking hit everyone. Its just annoying and no one says anything about it even though they have to feel pain over her stupidity. Either way, this anime is kind of boring me, so I hope something will happen soon.
Apr 30, 2016 10:31 AM

Sep 2015
Oh another organization with their teacher :o I didn't expect that, well played
I appreciate this episode
(Hisomu is actually a good character)
Apr 30, 2016 10:31 AM

Nov 2014
Cejara said:
Is this supposed to be a slice of life anime? I was expecting more of something alone the lines like a thriller, suspense, maybe action, mystery. Not that there is anything wrong with SoL anime, but I was just expecting something different. Maybe I should change my expectations, so I won't be disappointed?

Anyways it was an average episode 3/5 for me. Are these people really that stupid though. They always hit each other and hurt one another then apologize for it. If I was part of that experiment, I would tell that Chidori chick to cut it the fuck out and chill out. Like who wants to get hurt all the time cause she can't keep her cool and always has to fucking hit everyone. Its just annoying and no one says anything about it even though they have to feel pain over her stupidity. Either way, this anime is kind of boring me, so I hope something will happen soon.

it's as serious as Trigger gets
Apr 30, 2016 10:41 AM

Dec 2015
Tiemuuu said:
Cejara said:

What do you mean? I have seen anime from Trigger before, but I am not overly familiar with the studio.
Apr 30, 2016 10:45 AM

Jun 2014
No....no no oh no fuck no please NOOOO. I really hope Chidori isn't going to instigate some bullshit love triangle drama because of her thirst for Katsuhira's dick. I can't stand love triangles, mainly because the girl who starts it is always annoying as hell.

This anime has action in the genre so I hope we see some soon. I don't want a repeat of Four Rhythm from last season where it had a romance tag but there was no romance. Lol at that counselor pulling out an actual gun in the arcade, she's now the best character just because of that. Looks like those bullies she was talking to in the arcade are now Kiznaivers as well. I also find it funny when Yuta is reminded of when he used to be fat, like damn, cut him some slack Honoka.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 30, 2016 10:47 AM

Apr 2014
Honoka is a fucking savage

Tenga x Chidori ship

OrangeJPApr 30, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 30, 2016 10:48 AM

Aug 2013
The only one thing which I don't like is Honoka. Even that new guy is bearable, because in the end, he is funny.
Rest is pretty interesting and this Anime looks just awesome (especially if you watching it after something really bad looking like Asterisk).
I didn't watch anything else from Trigger yet. Is their anime always had THAT good visuals?
rsc-plApr 30, 2016 11:08 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 30, 2016 10:51 AM

Nov 2014
Cejara said:
Tiemuuu said:

What do you mean? I have seen anime from Trigger before, but I am not overly familiar with the studio.

well, despite what I said, it doesn't mean that trigger couldn't make a serious anime, and it's possible it gets more serious here. I just heavily doubt it. this show isn't plot-centric, it's character centric. so far serious storylines are not what make trigger anime appealing, and so far it applies here as well. KLK had an absurd storyline but that's not what made the show *tick* for me.

I don't really care where we go with kiznaiver system here, it's just a cool plot device. the blue-haired chick is the most mysterious thing about this series. what's her motivation and her disposition towards kacchon and the rest? this is just how I feel of course. but I think that if someone doesn't like the characters yet then they shouldn't continue watching, hoping the story suddenly gets dense and exciting, since there is nothing that suggests it.
Apr 30, 2016 10:52 AM
Mar 2016
I kinda hate everyone besides chidori atm it's like no one in this anime besides her wants my ship to happen
Apr 30, 2016 10:55 AM

May 2010
Sonozaki's kid form in the beginning, same VA as Naru from Barakamon??

Hisomu is so masochistic, I'm starting to find him funny. I bet he's gonna get a good amount of doujinshi. A+ voice-acting, too.
Nico tho, I love <3

Honoka slays lol.

Just what about Hisomu is cool I don't even know.

Shipping Tenga x Chidori coz I can. Yuta x Honoka. Sonozaki x Agata. Which leaves us with Hisomu and Nico, which I doubt will work.

Dat dead end sounded so dead tho, I laughed.
Apr 30, 2016 10:58 AM
Jul 2015
Oh noooooo! I don't like Tenga x Chidori ship, please don't do it, Trigger

Apr 30, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2010
"I wonder how I'd feel if I was connected to Tuna" O_o Hisomu's insane lol

Yu got so REKT by the "I think ur boobs were bigger than mine in grade school"

Chidori's faces were cute. Poor her but Tenga is better than Katsuhira tbh. She should end up with him
Apr 30, 2016 11:02 AM

Dec 2015
Tiemuuu said:
Cejara said:

well, despite what I said, it doesn't mean that trigger couldn't make a serious anime, and it's possible it gets more serious here. I just heavily doubt it. this show isn't plot-centric, it's character centric. so far serious storylines are not what make trigger anime appealing, and so far it applies here as well. KLK had an absurd storyline but that's not what made the show *tick* for me.

I don't really care where we go with kiznaiver system here, it's just a cool plot device. the blue-haired chick is the most mysterious thing about this series. what's her motivation and her disposition towards kacchon and the rest? this is just how I feel of course. but I think that if someone doesn't like the characters yet then they shouldn't continue watching, hoping the story suddenly gets dense and exciting, since there is nothing that suggests it.

I can definitely agree that it is a character driven show that's for sure; however, it just seems kind of dull at the moment like nothing is really happening. I feel like they should focus more on the kizuna system and the background of that city that does experiments on humans. I mean it could be done while still focusing heavily on character development and interactions.
Apr 30, 2016 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
oooo that ending was quite something.. "dead end"
i don't know who that gril is but i can say she's danger possibly
Apr 30, 2016 11:10 AM

Apr 2014
At this point I think I'm only watching this shit for best girl Honoka.
Apr 30, 2016 11:16 AM

Nov 2014
Cejara said:
Tiemuuu said:

I can definitely agree that it is a character driven show that's for sure; however, it just seems kind of dull at the moment like nothing is really happening. I feel like they should focus more on the kizuna system and the background of that city that does experiments on humans. I mean it could be done while still focusing heavily on character development and interactions.

I don't put blame on anyone for not liking this series, certainly. it's just a matter of knowing your own taste. I personally don't find the background of the city interesting. It feels like it's there just for shock value right now, and I really hate heavily handed stuff like that, so I don't mind if they don't expand on that too much. right now we know just enough so that we understand the setting, which is good. I really don't care about the city *as a whole*, I just care about these characters I like! it's like kacchon said. "everyone" means everyone I like!

the backstory of the blue haired girl and kacchon, the direction of these relationships and possibly the themes about how people "connect" (which is really interesting psychology, IMO) is what this series is about for me. I also love the MC, which is extremely rare in anime for me! he's kind and just but also doesn't give crap about anything. maybe I find him a bit relatable.
Apr 30, 2016 11:24 AM
Apr 2014
The ships have been decided, looks like Chidori will have to settle for Tenga.
I think there's most likely a twist to Sonozaki, she can't just be hanging around with the others being completely normal while they suffer from the pain they share, she's probably le sekrit 8th kiznaiver with the scar on her neck
Oh look we have teacher antagonists now and the bullies also got Kiznaiver'd?
Decent episode.
Apr 30, 2016 11:26 AM

Jul 2015
I don't understand why Kill la Kill is rated 8+ while this is around 7,5, is it because there aren't enough "cool" fight scenes, not enough fanservice?

People say it's not "serious" enough, well maybe it's not supposed to be.

..As if Kill la Kill was ever "serious", what did people expect out of this show really?
Apr 30, 2016 11:30 AM

Nov 2014
BlueBalls said:
I don't understand why Kill la Kill is rated 8+ while this is around 7,5, is it because there aren't enough "cool" fight scenes, not enough fanservice?

People say it's not "serious" enough, well maybe it's not supposed to be.

..As if Kill la Kill was ever "serious", what did people expect out of this show really?

to be fair, KLK had very strong strong direction from the get go, and was overall more of a spectacle. I like both series very much.
Apr 30, 2016 11:45 AM
Nov 2015
Man tenga reminds me so much of Kamina... I can not ship him with Chidori.
Apr 30, 2016 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
Hisomu is a very funny guy!

That ending was unexpected!
Apr 30, 2016 12:13 PM

Feb 2016
Katsuhiro x Chidori OTP. Please make it real. Please please please please.

Also, something that I still don't understand:
Katsuhiro didn't feel pain before, right? But: Does he actually feel pain now, since he's a Kiznaiver and all? In Episode 3 he said something like "I don't feel pain", after all.

(I believe/hope that Sonozaki actually is his sister or something, and then the Chidor x katsuhiro shipping comes true)
Apr 30, 2016 12:14 PM

May 2015
New guy is too weird, but funny at the same time. But damn, too creepy for my taste. I still find the moments when they joke about Yuta's past of being fat hilarious. It seems like they are slowly pushing the romance here, huh? Enjoyable episode.

Apr 30, 2016 12:28 PM

Sep 2015
That counsellor XDD Sasuga Trigger.
Yuta got rekt by glasses girl and Hisomu was just the best thing ever ♡ I hope the series doesn't force pair Kacchon and Sonozaki just because and leave Chidori alone~
Apr 30, 2016 12:40 PM

Apr 2015
Every time they feel pain through the Kiznaiver system I'm just waiting for Hisomu to randomly moan in the background.

Aside from that, this show makes it pretty clear to me why I love character centered shows. A cast that has great chemistry, I love it.
Apr 30, 2016 12:41 PM

May 2015
Another pretty much meaningless and boring exposition episode, maybe next episode they will actually go somewhere with this kiznaiver project.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2016 12:42 PM

Jul 2012
I just realized Niko Niiyama (fairy girl) is Mako Mankanshoku from kill la kill.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

310 by Accelise_ »»
Apr 8, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.