Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 27, 2016 7:18 PM
Jul 2014
Gov said:
Engineering overrated my ass. Great pay, solid hours, excellent benefits package, lot of lateral movement you can do in the industry and allows for creativity in certain aspects.

Engineers build society and without them human progress would come to a stand still.

I am sorry but, Doctors and Lawyers and Firefighters are more respectable jobs in my opinion. Engineering and build stuff sure, but it matters what you do with that stuff.

:-3.
Watashiwa!
Apr 27, 2016 8:20 PM

Sep 2012
Zookeeper, so badly.

I could see me in an e-sports related andor streaming career before that happens though.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Apr 27, 2016 10:20 PM

Nov 2013
Just finished high school so I've still got time I-I think
I'm interested in majoring in Economics and Statistics or Mathematics. After that, I'll either study to become an academician or pursue and MBA degree and get into business. I'd also like to pursue music if I can...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2016 11:21 PM

Sep 2011
I work devops at a software company. I'm not sure I can see myself doing this for an extended period. I'm currently thinking about going back to school for a masters.
Apr 28, 2016 1:41 AM

Jan 2016
CynicalHater said:
I am sorry but, Doctors and Lawyers and Firefighters are more respectable jobs in my opinion. Engineering and build stuff sure, but it matters what you do with that stuff.

lol being a lawyer is a respectacle job now, in what planet? because not here on earth.
Apr 28, 2016 1:57 AM

Dec 2012
I'm a hospitality student right now, aiming to move to USA to find a job because I hate my country lol. realistically I'd want to work in a hotel, I guess.
My dream job is to become a pro wrestler though.
Apr 28, 2016 1:59 AM

Dec 2015
Currently completing a PhD in Bioengineering, i'll probably keep on working in the field of biotechnology later
Apr 28, 2016 2:06 AM

Jan 2016
First year in university, so no career just yet. Current path is to becoming a teacher of English. Hoping to make some money off of my music at some point, though, even if it's only a little extra.
Apr 28, 2016 2:53 PM
Jul 2014
Sakuraoka said:
CynicalHater said:

lol being a lawyer is a respectacle job now, in what planet? because not here on earth.

Why is being a lawyer not respectable?

Doctors..Lawyers (The good ones)...all save people's lives?
Watashiwa!
Apr 28, 2016 3:31 PM

Jan 2016
CynicalHater said:
Sakuraoka said:

it has nothing to do with doctors, lawyers are mostly a bunch of scumbags.
Apr 28, 2016 4:28 PM

Feb 2013
I'm currently 18 years old, my goal is to be a filmmaker, i want to travel the world and write a lot. Make different films in all of my favorite countries. And maybe in the future, direct and write a anime. Right now, i'm writing my first screenplay for my first short.
Wish me luck!
Apr 28, 2016 5:05 PM
Jul 2014
Sakuraoka said:
CynicalHater said:

it has nothing to do with doctors, lawyers are mostly a bunch of scumbags.

I am still confused but, alrighty then. #PhoenixWright best lawyer
Watashiwa!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 2 hours ago

3 by BitChilly »»
3 minutes ago

» What if Burger is on a stick?

Dragevard - Feb 10, 2022

17 by traed »»
6 minutes ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

31 by traed »»
12 minutes ago

» Why should we have sympathy for drug addicts? ( 1 2 )

HarryRambod22 - Feb 10, 2022

66 by JKKH »»
18 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

38 by Rinenka »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.