New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 2016 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
The politician had become Slowpoke..
Apr 17, 2016 11:25 AM
Aug 2009
Ejc said:
Knee problems don't quite completely heal up, and can carry on for the rest of your life. Nanjo was only able to perform at the Final Live because she skipped many other events (most notable is Kouhaku at the end of the year, which actually made her cry during the fripside live held on the same day), and the songs she performed in were not as movement intensive on her knee.

"Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" was the song that Muse performed at Kouhaku, and she wasn't present for that song as expected during the Final Live (I watched it live over live stream in Australia), so no she hasn't recovered well enough to put too much strain on her knee. Just well enough for the less movement intensive songs as you'd expect for someone with a knee problem.

I'm not taking her injury lightly. My point was even THAT much is quite a feat considering her injury.

In her current condition it wouldn't be realistic I agree, but by 2020 I don't see her knee being a huge problem for a single opening ceremony performance. It's not like it would be a 2-day non-stop event like the final live.
Apr 18, 2016 10:28 AM
Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
μ's is fantastic. Some of their songs that were not in the TV anime series, promotional videos or the movie are even better than the ones they had animated.

People with good taste like μ's. People with shit taste also like μ's. If you don't like μ's you don't have any taste. If this doesn't make sense, don't quote me.

Which of their songs do you recommend?
Apr 19, 2016 7:12 AM

Mar 2013
Umaru-chan said:
shanimebib said:
μ's is fantastic. Some of their songs that were not in the TV anime series, promotional videos or the movie are even better than the ones they had animated.

People with good taste like μ's. People with shit taste also like μ's. If you don't like μ's you don't have any taste. If this doesn't make sense, don't quote me.

Perhaps Datte Datte aa Mujo, Soldier Game, Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana and Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan
Full time redditor and fedora owner, gg
Apr 21, 2016 10:46 PM
Feb 2014
I haven't even seen this, but awesome for them, hope they get chosen if that's in the final vote.
Apr 22, 2016 6:08 PM
Jan 2016
vvvortic said:
Umaru-chan said:

Perhaps Datte Datte aa Mujo, Soldier Game, Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana and Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan

I heard the songs, but I don't like them. Maybe it's just not my type of music... No hate ( ´∀`)
Apr 22, 2016 8:27 PM

Mar 2013
Umaru-chan said:
vvvortic said:

I heard the songs, but I don't like them. Maybe it's just not my type of music... No hate ( ´∀`)

That's reasonable, while I consider them to be really good songs it still took a lot to get used to even though they stray fairly far from the realm of generic idolshit which the show features

They span quite a bit further in genres and my taste's mostly in rock/metal and that's where my preference comes from, I'm sure there's at least something at everyone would end up liking depending on what other music they liked (unless they're disgusted by the sound of japanese high-school girls)

The issue is that if one doesn't like either those tracks or the ones in the show it's probably going to be too hard to find something good and it probably won't be worth worrying about
Full time redditor and fedora owner, gg
Apr 23, 2016 4:04 AM

Feb 2013
Hoppy said:
I'd rather have them sing at the Olympics than the embarrassment of Japan that's AKB48.

We all know who is gonna sing in the olympics tho *cough *Miku*cough *

Apr 23, 2016 4:16 AM
Jan 2016
vvvortic said:
Umaru-chan said:

That's reasonable, while I consider them to be really good songs it still took a lot to get used to even though they stray fairly far from the realm of generic idolshit which the show features

They span quite a bit further in genres and my taste's mostly in rock/metal and that's where my preference comes from, I'm sure there's at least something at everyone would end up liking depending on what other music they liked (unless they're disgusted by the sound of japanese high-school girls)

The issue is that if one doesn't like either those tracks or the ones in the show it's probably going to be too hard to find something good and it probably won't be worth worrying about

I understand your point.
It is sometimes hard enough to find full opening/ending songs on the internet which audio quality is good enough to enjoy the music. Not even talking about japanese high-school-girl-bands which are playing great songs, but are relatively unknown outside of japan...
Apr 26, 2016 10:31 PM

Nov 2007
Umaru-chan said:

Cutie Panther by BiBi, Unbalance Love by Printemps, Binetsu Kara Mystery by Lily White, Wild Stars or Aishiteru Banzai! (Original) by μ's for some examples.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Oct 13, 2016 5:00 PM

Aug 2010
Umaru-chan said:

I understand your point.
It is sometimes hard enough to find full opening/ending songs on the internet which audio quality is good enough to enjoy the music. Not even talking about japanese high-school-girl-bands which are playing great songs, but are relatively unknown outside of japan...

Actually the Love Live wiki has every single song and karaoke in lossless.

Edit: Didn't look at the date of this news lol...
FormXOct 13, 2016 5:07 PM
“A grown man does not apologize. It lowers the value of his soul.”
-Araragi Koyomi
Nov 5, 2016 3:48 AM
Nov 2016
Finally, Muse in 2020 Olympic Japan #roadtoJapan
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

14 by deg »»
27 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.