Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 21, 2016 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP song! About time.

The kiss though....and hits. That reminds me of the time when Irina/Bitch-sensei kissed Nagisa LOL. The experiments in this show is getting more creepier though imo. Interesting episode overall.

Apr 21, 2016 10:33 AM
Jun 2011
the kiss i was waiting for. it was great to see it
Apr 21, 2016 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
Love that kiss~ Nagisa is bae. Ship is strong.

Also love the new OP song, it's pretty catchy and I thought the visuals were quite creative. I like Koro-sensei human form too~
LeFlower-kunApr 23, 2016 4:04 AM
Apr 21, 2016 11:08 AM

Feb 2013
ITs here its here its here its here, its here, its here, its here

Stark700 said:

The kiss though....and hits. That reminds me of the time when Irina/Bitch-sensei kissed Nagisa LOL.

where do you think he got the idea
PoisonedTeaApr 21, 2016 11:15 AM
Apr 21, 2016 11:14 AM

Jul 2008
I actually teared up at the opening. It fits the ending of the series so well... Yeah, too soon T.T
Apr 21, 2016 11:32 AM
Oct 2014
can someone put a link?
i can't find the episode
Apr 21, 2016 11:45 AM

Jan 2014
foreveroblivion said:
I actually teared up at the opening. It fits the ending of the series so well... Yeah, too soon T.T

Agreed- I can tell as it gets closer to graduation I'm going to have teary eyes!
I love the OP change as well, much more than the OP's of SE1, but I'm a lil tiffed they showed the pre-Korosensi body.. Spoilers! Even though I read the manga, I still wanted to be a lil surprised by his animated look.. Ah well.
Apr 21, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
One word. Amazing.
Koro-sensei as a human reminded me of Aoi Tori from Horizon. Probably also because of Fukuyama Jun lol. That op theme is nice and not seeing Koro-sensei in there at the very end makes me really excited to see how it's gonna end. That Nagisa and Kayano kiss tho. Nagisa knows how to use that tongue of his. Can't wait for next episode!
Apr 21, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2015
That kiss!!! 14 x hits. xD

While Koro-sensei's story was somewhat predictable, it was still rather touching.
Love the new OP and ED
Apr 21, 2016 12:54 PM

Jan 2016
Let's all welcome the new NagisaxKayano shippers *applause*

Anyways, I SAW NAGISA DO SOME TONGUE ACTION THERE :O

I don't mind buffering

I don't mind ads

but when ads buffer, I suffer
Apr 21, 2016 12:54 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
More Kayano vs. Koro-sensei. Lol at Koro-sensei's face's after images. Seems like Class E will have to get rid of Kayano's tentacles in the middle of the fight. Seems like Nagisa will have to think of something. Finally we get to see this animated! Nagisa's kiss was awesome. Kayano took some time to realize what's going on XD. Nagisa proves why he's the MC (again).

Kayano's down and she got her tentacles removed. Shiro pops up again and leaves faster than you know it XD. We get to see his face though. Seems like him and Koro-sensei knew each other in the past. Koro-sensei's gonna tell his backstory now! And also, he was the real God of Death/Shinigami.

It does feel weird seeing Koro-sensei as a human though. He used to be an experiment though (and a cold-blooded assassin). Shiro was such an *sshole though. Same goes for the Shinigami's disciple. We're getting to see how Koro-sensei met Kayano's sister.

But yeah, Koro-sensei was really cool back then (not that he isn't cool right now). Shiro's behavior couldn't get worse though. Poor Yukimura ;_;. It's painful to ship characters together when you know the outcome of the characters ;_;

Another great episode. Time for the main story of the series! Also, new OP and ED are awesome.

5/5
GoldenDevilGamerApr 21, 2016 1:28 PM
Apr 21, 2016 1:44 PM
Mar 2009
GoldenDevilGamer said:
More Kayano vs. Koro-sensei. Lol at Koro-sensei's face's after images. Seems like Class E will have to get rid of Kayano's tentacles in the middle of the fight. Seems like Nagisa will have to think of something. Finally we get to see this animated! Nagisa's kiss was awesome. Kayano took some time to realize what's going on XD. Nagisa proves why he's the MC (again).

Kayano's down and she got her tentacles removed. Shiro pops up again and leaves faster than you know it XD. We get to see his face though. Seems like him and Koro-sensei knew each other in the past. Koro-sensei's gonna tell his backstory now! And also, he was the real God of Death/Shinigami.

It does feel weird seeing Koro-sensei as a human though. He used to be an experiment though (and a cold-blooded assassin). Shiro was such an *sshole though. Same goes for the Shinigami's disciple. We're getting to see how Koro-sensei met Kayano's sister.

But yeah, Koro-sensei was really cool back then (not that he isn't cool right now). Shiro's behavior couldn't get worse though. Poor Yukimura ;_;. It's painful to ship characters together when you know the outcome of the characters ;_;

Another great episode. Time for the main story of the series! Also, new OP and ED are awesome.

5/5

Honestly, Koro sensei was an *sshole toward his disciple. Probably you'll understand it better later in the story. I noticed they rushed Korosensei's past a lot and this ruined his characterization a bit.
Apr 21, 2016 1:45 PM

Dec 2012
Soo no subs yet but I got what was needed. Talking about the make out session of course. Damn Nagisa,those tongue moves,liked what I've seen.
What made me crack was Karma and the blonde english chick lmao. Also Irina with her proud mom face.

DAMN Koro-sensei was smokin hot back then.

Also the new OP is so good holy shit it makes me so emotional I don't want this series to end :(
Apr 21, 2016 1:59 PM
Mar 2009
Koro-sensei is my favorite character in this series, because his personality is complex. In the manga, his past arc is very long and detailed, and you can see how he really cared only about himself. He was really cold and he used people only for his sake and business. He was also only using his disciple, after he killed his father, and he ruined that kid's life, teaching him to be an assassin.
In the anime they really rushed a lot of stuff, and it seems like Koro-sensei got close to Aguri very fast. No. In the manga he was only curious about her life at the beginning. He developed a form of affection and trust very slowly, but in the anime everything got so fast that you get the feeling he was a cruel assassin but good at the same time. No, his change was very progressive.
I'm disappointed, this part had to get at least 3 episodes.
Apr 21, 2016 2:03 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Ryutai said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

5/5

Honestly, Koro sensei was an *sshole toward his disciple. Probably you'll understand it better later in the story. I noticed they rushed Korosensei's past a lot and this ruined his characterization a bit.
Yeah, I read the manga so I'm aware of how Koro-sensei treated his disciple. Though, I don't think his behavior was that harsh to justify the dispicle's actions of leaving Koro-sensei. But I do get the fact that Koro-sensei wants to be a good teacher for Class E since he couldn't be one for his disciple back then.
Apr 21, 2016 2:09 PM
Mar 2009
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Ryutai said:

Yeah, I read the manga so I'm aware of how Koro-sensei treated his disciple. Though, I don't think his behavior was that harsh to justify the dispicle's actions of leaving Koro-sensei.

Well, that kid was a problematic kid, whose relation with his father was bad for sure. After Koro-sensei killed his father for business, he accepted to teach him to be an assassin, and this is already horrible, of course. Not only that, he didn't care about him, he was using him only because he could be useful in his business.
I fear people who didn't read the manga, will get a very simplified view of Koro-sensei's personality. He is a great character, because he isn't the classic good hero. He made some huge mistakes in his life.
RyutaiApr 21, 2016 2:17 PM
Apr 21, 2016 2:20 PM

Oct 2015
Great episode ! I love it <3

Apr 21, 2016 3:07 PM

Dec 2012
Samiha said:
Has the episode been subbed yet? I'm looking forward to watching it! >u<
"Due to heavy rain in the areas that were affected by the earthquakes in Japan last week, Assassination Classroom Season 2 Episode 15 has been delayed and will not launch on 4/21. We will provide another update about the episode launch as soon as we receive more details from Japan. Please join us in our hopes for the safety of those in Japan."-Funimation
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Apr 21, 2016 3:20 PM

Jul 2014
Ishkoten said:
Samiha said:
Has the episode been subbed yet? I'm looking forward to watching it! >u<
"Due to heavy rain in the areas that were affected by the earthquakes in Japan last week, Assassination Classroom Season 2 Episode 15 has been delayed and will not launch on 4/21. We will provide another update about the episode launch as soon as we receive more details from Japan. Please join us in our hopes for the safety of those in Japan."-Funimation

So why have they been able to launch other stuff today but not this? Especially with raws already available? Very bizarre.
Apr 21, 2016 4:05 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The raws have been out for ages and yet Funi gives us this retarded reason for no subs.....Seriously?

Either way, I did not expect them to kiss at all =o Can't wait to see the context behind all of this
Apr 21, 2016 5:09 PM

May 2015
New opening is great and truly establishes that this is the beginning of the end for Assassination Classroom T_T Great to see Koro-Sensei when he was human. Beginning of the backstory was a little rushed tho... Anyways, episode was still pretty solid. Also, that kiss scene was glorious ;)

Apr 21, 2016 5:11 PM
Mar 2014
I uploaded the opening to youtube for thoughs who are curious

https://youtu.be/VPJ30A7hsKw
Apr 21, 2016 6:41 PM

Nov 2014
OP and ED was sad as fuck if you have already finished the manga...

i never expected that kiss was fucking slow when animated i was literally was @.@ when hearing Nagisa's internal monologue but i guess reading it by panels that watching it has different feelings..

6/5 for this episode
Apr 21, 2016 7:01 PM

Sep 2013
That kiss though. It was really hard for me to concentrate especially when Nagisa's body is so feminine-like.. orz

I didn't like how they rushed through Koro-sensei's arc. They made him seem like some empty, fake shinigami in the anime. He is more complex than that. More human and imperfect. The manga past arc was what really solidified my love and respect for him as a character, but oh well.

The OP and ED are giving me feels ;;
Apr 21, 2016 7:52 PM

Oct 2012
Ah nice new OP. I'll admit it saddened me to see the OP flash a title card saying "FINAL SEASON." I'll really miss this show when it ends T^T
New OP really fits and makes me even sadder and yet it makes me feel nostalgic seeing some of the scenes shown.

Oh and finally I got to see the amazing 15-hit combo everyone was talking about, and wow did it live up to its name. Nagisa x Kayano ship has set sail~

Hm interesting backstory for Koro-Sensei, really made me hate Shiro even more than I already did, so kudos to them for that xD

EDIT: Aw man, after rewatching the OP with subs it makes me cry even more, to know that this is indeed the beginning of the end.
gust11Apr 22, 2016 9:10 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 21, 2016 9:29 PM

Dec 2012
Love the new OP song. The ED song is beautiful.
Seeing "The Final Season" makes me sad that this is all going to end. Starting to get emotional at all those visuals in the OP.
Kayano going berserk with her tentacles & manages to get a direct hit on Koro-Sensei.
Nagisa & that 15 HIT COMBO. So freaking awesome. Well Kayano is saved.

Koro-Sensei is the first "God of Death" & is going to die no matter what happens.
Finally get to see his pasts as a human & how he became Koro-Sensei. Really love the interactions between him & Aguri. Lol her shirts.
Freaking hate that bastard Yanagisawa. No respect for Aguri. How dare he hurt her.
Awesome to see Yanagisawa get knocked out from the sound attack.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 21, 2016 11:01 PM

Jan 2016
liav99 said:
can someone put a link?
i can't find the episode

http://jkanime.net/ansatsu-kyoushitsu-tv-2nd-season/15/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2016 11:03 PM

Jan 2016
MannouChakroun said:
Great episode ! I love it <3

Me too, it's the best on this season. So sad the past of Koro Sensei.

I want to see NagisaXKarmaXKayano xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2016 11:58 PM
Jul 2018
The new opening and ending are great.

That kiss was nice! Nice to see the past of Koro-sensei!
Apr 22, 2016 12:03 AM
Dec 2013
We'll bang, okay?
Apr 22, 2016 12:18 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The new OP and ED are good but the first ones are better imo

Seeing how the Kaede thing played out was intense and man that French Kiss was better than I thought it would be lol, I ship those two even harder now

Good thing Based Karma and Rio took lots of pics like the trolls that they are as well lol....I'm really happy that they managed to save her and work things out

The reveal about Shiro is interesting and I must say that he is a complete and utter piece of dog shit, especially after seeing what he did to Koro-sensei and Kaede's sister in the past

And speaking of pasts, Koro-sensei being revealed as the real Reaper and the current guy to be his imposter ex-apprentice caught me by surprise, but man seeing his personality and mindset here was something else.....

However I'm loving his interactions with Kaede's sister and seeing him gradually change as a person is making me smile a lot....I loved when he REKT Shiro to protect her too

Great episode overall and I can't wait to see the rest....Also since they apparently skipped a few things, which chapter should I read to get what I missed? Unless its something that can easily be added in later which if that IS the case, then nvm
TokoyaApr 22, 2016 12:22 AM
Apr 22, 2016 12:25 AM

Jan 2015
2 weeks of waiting, and here comes the "moments of truth". LOL
They're even adding a bit of Koro-sensei's human form in the Opening, not bad. Now that I'm getting used to Koro-sensei's voice, that human form voice is kinda... Funny, or so.
MasceraApr 22, 2016 12:32 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 22, 2016 12:40 AM

Nov 2008
So did anybody notice the Emiya Shirou moment?

Apr 22, 2016 12:41 AM

Jun 2014
Damn, it looks like Koro-sensei's past is being rushed. That's quite unfortunate, but it's expected since they're trying to cram the remainder of the manga into this season.

Nagisa's 15 hit combo was great to see animated, I didn't realize how slow the eventual progression to 15 actually was. We've gotten into Koro-sensei's past, and holy crap Yanagisawa is such a piece of shit. It seems a bit rushed, as I mentioned earlier, but I look forward to seeing the rest of it.

Also, that OP and ED hits the feels so hard, especially if you already know the ending.

@Tacas That bothered me so damn much lol....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 22, 2016 12:53 AM

Jul 2015
The kiss was great, i've waited for so long to know koro sensei past, it's not bad but i was expecting better
Apr 22, 2016 12:57 AM

Jul 2012
That kiss :3
Really Good Episode
5/5
Apr 22, 2016 1:28 AM

Apr 2016
Amazing episode <3
That kiss...OMG !!
And the new opening is amazing :3

Apr 22, 2016 2:24 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was amazing. I really can't find any flaws. It was greatly done, and it didn't miss any vital information from the manga. The OP though ... I just love it. Damn, I will miss this anime when it's over.
Apr 22, 2016 2:38 AM

Nov 2014
OP and ED are great.
Most attractive part in this episode was that KISS.
Apr 22, 2016 2:52 AM

Feb 2013
So he was the Reaper, I wasn't expecting that.
Apr 22, 2016 3:00 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, Didn't expect that Nagisa would use a Kiss xD
That Hit counter though :3

Lol at Karma capturing the kiss on his phone.

Seeing Koro-sensei subjected to all these experiments is sad.
Yanagisawa is a scumbag, Grinned so much when Koro-sensei made him faint.

Nice to see the growing relationship between the teacher and Koro-sensei :)
Apr 22, 2016 3:01 AM

Oct 2014
that was such a good episode, this really is one of the best animes ever the episode didn't have a single dull moment and brought so much information to light. This is just so enjoyable to watch xD
Apr 22, 2016 3:11 AM

Sep 2015
This anime is definitely amazing
I really like the OP
Nagisa x Kayano is real :D
Apr 22, 2016 3:16 AM

Dec 2012
Tacas said:
So did anybody notice the Emiya Shirou moment?

Of course. Legacy of Emyia Shirou lives on :D

Good ep overall. We finally got to see Koro Senseis past
"To die without wishing for rebirth might be a priceless joy" - Ginko, Mushishi
Apr 22, 2016 3:31 AM

Jul 2013
Nagisa was a beast with that killer kiss. Glad Kayano was saved (though was a bit obvious she wasn't going to die).

The part of the past Koro-sensei was the highlight of the episode for me. Since the reveal of who Shiro is (dat voice change) to learn that Koro-sensei was not only the Shinigami and the teacher of the Red Skull Shinigami, but also a bishie before becoming a yellow octopus. Knowing Kaede's past, it's obvious the relationship of the Shinigami with Aguri Yukimura is not going to be to any part.

The new OP/ED felt really sad.

On another note, it's funny how the characters doesn't stop to reference Shirou's meme.
Apr 22, 2016 3:56 AM

Mar 2013
Wow, the new OP made me all teary ;_;

That 15 hit combo tho :D
Other students were talking about the same. Does that mean they've tried that too? :o

And finally, I get to know much awaited Koro Sensei's backstory. Felt quite rushed tbh.
Totally not expected him to be the Reaper in all honesty. I thought The Reaper who killed the kid's (2nd Reaper) dad was someone else and would be the trump card coming after Koro sensei. Guess I was wrong it seems haha.
FinalFlash18Apr 22, 2016 4:03 AM
Apr 22, 2016 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
The new OP at last. Koro-sensei's mysterious past. We got a hint that he was once a human by Karasuma when the class went on a school trip to Kyoto. I've been looking forward to this for so long, but if everybody say that anime rushed his flashback, I'll most definitely read the manga.
(And also that kiss! Please tell me there will be more)
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Apr 22, 2016 5:15 AM

Oct 2008
Korosensei ;_;;; orz well more or less guessed his past would be something like that after the official site put up that spoilerific new key visual after episode 14 but it's still sad. I didn't expect that the previous shinigami was his disciple though, way to pay back your master like that :c
Apr 22, 2016 5:22 AM

May 2010
I almost cried when Koro-sensei said that Kayano's survival is more important than his life. At this stage, how could one even think of killing someone like him? It's obvious that he's not directly the one behind the moon attack. He's being controlled by someone I bet. Someone is making him say these things. He's too kind to do such cruel things.
I bet deep inside their heart, the students all have realized this, too.

And man, I love Kayano. Again got almost teary-eyed when she said it's okay if I stop acting now.

Ohh I like Aguri. Koro's past is nice. The writer sure had planned it out from the start. Good.
And I guess, I was somewhat right. Not sure yet, let's how next episode goes.
Apr 22, 2016 5:46 AM
Mar 2009
minnydesu said:

I didn't like how they rushed through Koro-sensei's arc. They made him seem like some empty, fake shinigami in the anime. He is more complex than that. More human and imperfect. The manga past arc was what really solidified my love and respect for him as a character, but oh well.

Totally agree. He is way more human and specially imperfect in the manga. Such an interesting character. I hate how they are rushing his past arc.
RyutaiApr 22, 2016 5:59 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

105 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

112 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 16, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.